Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A day of a Mooch, Mixxing pleasure with a bit of what he call's work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A day of a Mooch, Mixxing pleasure with a bit of what he call's work Empty
PostSubject: A day of a Mooch, Mixxing pleasure with a bit of what he call's work   A day of a Mooch, Mixxing pleasure with a bit of what he call's work EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:59 am

Dwem was going about and looking up and down the whole area as he was talked into a charity event but was able to convince them to hold it at a decent Private bookstore he knew had a cool ass hot Chocolate with extra whip cream and sprinkles. As Dwem woke up and was, actually not off to get some writing in before he went off to the free bee bash. Walking into the bathroom Dwem allowed his clothes to fall to the floor as he noticed a shadow coming up behind him and saw no one other than Nasakie and Megumi. Smiling slightly when he noticed Nasakie make a gesture with her fingers indicating shortness Dwem simply glared at her as he walked into the shower. Hearing the slight quiet giggles of his friend, Gegumi call him inchworm. Shaking his head Dwem closed the door and turned on the water as it filled the water tight sealed compartment as Dwem relaxed a bit.

After getting cleaned up Dwem was about to pull the plug on the water when he saw Nasakie put in the Master key and open the door. Dwems eyes went wide as he rushed to pull the drain plug but it was way to late as the water went rushing out into his bathroom which was lucky the door was closed and drained into the hot tub. Rushing out Dwem closed the door behind him as the water still inside drained, as did the water in the bathroom. Dwem stopped at once looking down at Nasakie, as she was completely drenched from head to toe.

Dwem simply shaking his head looking down at the site as he walked on and opened the door since the water had all drained away by then. Dwem dried off as he saw his Computer in his bedroom as he figured it was just in case and to be prepared at all times when his Muse had decided to throw a fit or get inconveniently active on him. You can never afford to blow off a moment of true inspiration, as it never occurs enough when you want it. Considering his time Dwem clicked on a remote for his Computer to hum alive from sleep as it connected with his office computer.

After Dwem dried off he was dressed in a matter of a few moments and went to his computer as he considered his soaked wet dog of a servant and told her to go change and get the repair guys here again. It seems we had another water leak. I fixed the leak but they need to come clean it up and double check the system so it is assure it was fixed correctly.

Dwem considering something in the back of his mind while looking at his computer while finishing getting ready as the electric shaver went gliding over his skin. As he finished and was completing a few of the E-Mail responses towards his fans Dwem seemed to almost ignore the phone but he finally picked it up after a dozen rings. Dwem was not a big thing on responding to phones when he was in the middle of a writing Muse moment. Simply just holding it there Dwem seemed to consider the page on the Monitor for a moment, clicked on his writing notes, and went to work. Finally irked at no reply Dwem suddenly outright snapped out.

“Sort of working here you know I am a writer. Ya had better have a sweetly good reason to pester me or I will come down there and give you a few pieces of lead for your morning mineral supplements for starters. “

Listening to his agent snicker and poke fun at him.

“Well Mr. I barely activated my Writer Domain. I had to make a new one because you were ignoring the old one and now you go and activated as right when I was giving up all hope. I hope your almost ready and dint sit down as an excuse not to get your lazy ass out of your house and get over to the Charity thing at the book store. Ow, by the way you chose and did not even book for the event. Your underpaid Agent took care of it for you like always that al’right. “

Dwem rolled his eyes like always as he mocked her until he heard her reply as if she saw him doing that.

“ Ya, go ahead and mock me as you roll your eyes. You have your web cam on you silly. “

Dwem looked at the Computer and realized that there was indeed a web cam. Thinking to himself, as he could not recall any time of which he remembered that he installed a webcam. As soon as Dwem reached up to, check it out when his computer started to chirp at him in a slightly upbeat but yet still frantic pitch. Nasakie and Megumi came rushing up as just enough time to transfer his work to his lab top with a wireless connection. They pushed him out of the way and closed his file after saving it. Dwem seemed to take this into stride all the same. Dwem was more curiously watching them than agitated.

Dwem laugh a bit and got back to work while watching them at the same time Dwem was getting some work done all the same. As soon as he was ready to leave, he received a call postponing the charity event as they had something of a surprise inspection from the health inspector for some reason. Dwem Gathering his thing decided they would go to a cafe before heading to his appointment and he was more than sure he could get this cleared up right away.

They wrapped there little web cam chat and they turned back towards Dwem suddenly realizing what they just did. Nasakie and Megumi both had the sudden change of expression on their faces but Dwem’s even more sudden burst of laughter seemed to have eased their fears at once. Gathering things up Dwem had them ready to go.

Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

A day of a Mooch, Mixxing pleasure with a bit of what he call's work Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of a Mooch, Mixxing pleasure with a bit of what he call's work   A day of a Mooch, Mixxing pleasure with a bit of what he call's work EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:44 am

Updated
Back to top Go down

A day of a Mooch, Mixxing pleasure with a bit of what he call's work
Page 1 of 1