Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dog Eat Dog World: Beacon of Hope

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Dog Eat Dog World: Beacon of Hope Empty
PostSubject: Dog Eat Dog World: Beacon of Hope   Dog Eat Dog World: Beacon of Hope EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:09 pm

Dog Eat Dog World
Beacon of Hope
Flash Back

When I had left, when my mother died, I had left the school system and not long after joined with Butch and his gang and ever since I hadn't give a second thought to going back to school. Hell I didn't see a need for it, I knew how to talk, read, write, and do all that basic shit, and that seemed to be working just fine for me, why do I need to go back? Yawning lightly I lift my head from its perch on my arm and glance over at Butch " Ugh, what the fuck are we doing in this part of town Butch?. " I ask as my eyes slowly turn from Butch to a school as we drive by it, we had went out of the lower commons and were in the academic district, for some fuckin reason, I had no damn clue but I had just asked.. When I hear Butch speak up, I keep my eyes glued to the school, the sight of it drawing up memories of when I was still with my mother.. " Hey, chill Ingel bro, we just rollin around checkin out the place. I figured it would be nice to get my lil boy out of the commons and see some of the world, you know? " What the fuck kind of answer was that? I was about to say something when I spotted someone, a girl, she looked to be about my age, dressed in a school uniform, as we drove by, I shifted in the car and looked out the back, trying to get a better look at her was we drove off... When I could no longer see her I fell back into my seat " Yo bro, you see somethin? " Butch said as he looked back at me. " Huh? " I said looking to Butch. Butch just laughed, shaking his head. I remained silent the rest of the ride, thinking about that girl. Later on in the day, when we were back out our hide out, I stood in the back yard, squeezing off a few rounds with my pistol and I still couldn't get that girl out of my mind.. I don't know why but I kept thinking about her.. Shifting, I turn side ways and look back at Butch, staying silent for a moment as I bring the pistol up and fire off the last three rounds in the magazine in rapid succession, striking the target with all three, after this, I drop my arm back to my side, finally speaking up " Hey Butch.... Could I go to that school... to learn.... " I said, glancing to Butch before I looked away. God that sounded like a stupid ass idea after it came out... There was a moment of silence before Butch finally spoke up " What, did you see something there you liked? " Butch said, giving me a grin.. I honestly didn't know at this point.. All I knew was that I wanted to see that girl again, even if it was just to see her... " No.... I just wanna go back, ok? " I said as I reached to the back of my pants and pulled a magazine out of them as I ejected the empity one from the pistol. Butch nodded " Alright. I guess Ill take you tomorrow and get all that jazz set up or somethin. " Turning back to the target, I nodded " Alright, thanks.... " as I finished I took aim at the target and squeeze off a few rounds before hearing Butch speak up " But I want you to keep practicing this too, don't let school get in the way, alright? " I simply nodded as I went back to firing my gun, I wasn't going to let Butch down but I wanted to see that girl again... The rest of my day was pretty uneventful, aside from thinking about the girl I had seen at the school... The next day I was awoken by a violent jolt as someone shook me. Holy shit, I thought we were under attack or something, as I woke up my hand reached out... more like shot out, reaching for the pistol which rested on my night stand.. Before I could grab it I felt a hand around my wrist and I realized who was standing over me shaking me.. Butch looked down at me with a grin " Rise and shine sleepy head. If your going to go to school, you gotta wake up nice and early like this. " I look up at Butch for a moment before I yank my arm away from him and pull the pillow over my face, my words coming out muffled as I speak " Fuck... Alright... Ill be down in a sec... " Butch gave me one final shake before he left my room, shutting the door behind him. I lifted the pillow from my head and set it aside before I reached over and picked up my watch, looking at what time it said " Fuck its way to fucking early... " I said to my self but mustered enough strength to sit up on the edge of my bed and picked up my smokes and lighter before taking a cigarette out of the pack and placing it between my lips before lighting it and taking a nice long drag. Climbing to my feet I walked over to my closet and pulled the door open before looking at the cloths in there for a moment, realizing I didn't really have any 'school' cloths, though they were wearing a uniform when I seen the kids.. I figured I would have to wear one of those too... Pulling away from my closet, I left my room and made my way down stairs in the hunt for Butch.. When I found him I walked over to him " Ehh Butch- " Before I could finish he looked at me and lifted up one of those school uniforms " No worries, I got your back Ingel, I've also taken care of all the red tape for you so all you have to do is go. And, I won't be mad at you if you go and decide you don't like it and stop going. " I nod to what he said, grabbing the uniform from him I look at it for a moment " Oh, and you cant take your piece and your smokes... soo yeah. " Oh great... I gave another nod " Alright... " and with that, I took the uniform and went back up to my room to get ready... Stepping into my room, I walked over to my bed and set the uniform onto it and look at it for a moment, pulling the remains of the cigarette from my lips, I put it out in the ashtray before I begin to get dressed. After dressing I grab my watch and put it on before leaving the room, heading back down stairs. Butch was already waiting for me, waiting at the door he motioned to me " Yo. Come on or you will be late on your first day. " Nodding, I made my way over to Butch " Alright.. " And with that, I followed after Butch as he lead me out side and into the car before we were off. The drive only seemed to last a few minutes and we where at the school. I looked over at Butch for a moment, this was my chance to head back... But if I did that I wouldn't find out who that girl was... Stepping out of the car, I grabbed my bag before I looked at the school for a moment before I made my trek to it, keeping my head down as I thought about this choose I had just made... Thanks to Butch I had a schedule for my classes, I had no idea where I would be if it wasn't for Butch... As I made my way into the school, I reached into my pocket and pulled out the schedule Butch had given me, making my way down the hall, I lift my gaze from the schedule and glance around at the other students, holy shit I forgot how schools were.. There were a ton of people my age here.. As I looked around at the other students, I looked for the girl I seen yesterday but thus far I was having no such luck and I began to wonder if I would have any classes with the girl or even see her.. I put the schedule back into my pocket as I made it to the first room listed on it. The door was already open so I stepped into the class room. After entering the room I scanned over the seats.. most, if not all the seats were filled up, I must be late or something.. But I didn't see the teacher... I make my way to one of the two only open seats and sit down, placing my bag on the floor next to me. Sitting back in my seat, I look around at the others in the room before I look down at the table in front of me. I must have zoned off because I don't remember seeing anyone else come into the class room, the sound of a chair moving next to me caught my attention and I looked to see who was sitting next to me. When I seen who it was I just sat there, staring at her... It was the girl from the other day, the one that caught my eye... She looked at me with a smile " Hello. " I sat there, holy shit what was I going to do.... Well, I did the only thing that I could think of I gave her a nod before turning to look away, fuck. I heard her sit down next to me and I lowered my head, I didn't even say hey to her, she is gonna think I'm rude or something... When I heard the door shut, I lifted my head, looking up I seen the teacher had arrived. " Greetings class. " The teacher said, setting there things down on the desk " I would like to start today with introductions. " Moments latter, students were standing and introducing them selves but I didn't pay much attention to them, that was until the person sitting next to me was called upon.. When she stood, I looked to her as she began to speak " Hello, my name is Maria Fergus and its a pleasure to meet all of you. " She said before sitting back down. Since we were sitting at the same table I was called upon next. Pushing back in my seat I climbed to my feet and stood up, glancing around at everyone looking at me, I remained silent for a moment before speaking " ... My name's Ingel... Ingel Mayer... And... its nice to meet you all.. " After speaking I quickly took my seat, my head lowering again as I sat there.. After introductions the class started, luckily it started with something simple, I wasn't sure if I wanted to jump into the heavy stuff in my first class... During the class I staid silent though I wanted to say something to Maria I wasn't sure what to say and had yet to muster the strength to say anything if I had something to say.. After my first class I found that I did not have my next one with Maria, that in its self was a let down.. I went through my next to classes wondering if I would see Maria again or if I only had one class with her. When my lunch break came around I can actually say that I was down and feeling like this was not the best chose.. Maybe I should just skip out and head home.. I sit under a tree nibbling at a chip as I look off into the distance at some other students, again it appeared I wouldn't see Maria, it would have been nice to at least had one or two classes with her, maybe then we could get to know each other... I didn't even notice when someone came up to the same tree I sat under, though when I heard the voice I looked up to see who it was. I look up at Maria as she looks down at me with a smile " .. Hello Ingel, you don't mind if I sit with you and eat lunch, do you? " she asked, looking down at me. I look up at her for a moment before I managed to speak " .. S-Sure... " What the hell was wrong with me? I had been with other girls before but there was something about this one that.. I don't know seemed different.. Something I hadn't seen in the other girls... I found my self blushing lightly and quickly turned my head away, taking a bite of another chip as she sat down next to me.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dog Eat Dog World: Beacon of Hope   Dog Eat Dog World: Beacon of Hope EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:10 pm

After she sat down, there was a moment of uncomfortable silence between us before she spoke up " So.. Are you new here? Did you move here from some were else? ". After her questions I look to her and shake my head faintly " Well... I wasn't born here, if thats what you mean.. We moved here when I was younger. " I said, before munching on another chip, looking to Maria. " I see. I've never seen you around here before, were you home schooled? " I shake my head faintly " No. " I fell silent trying to think of what to tell her, I couldn't just tell her I left school behind and joined a gang, could I.. She would probably get up and walk off right after hearing that type of thing.. Shit! " .. It's complicated. " I wasn't all to sure about my answer after I had said it... She looked at me and nodded " I see. Well, its nice to meet you Ingel. " I look back at her and smile " Its nice to meet you to Maria. " I bring my hand up, extending it out to her, offering her a friendly hand shake. When she took my hand I looked at her, smiling a bit more as we shook hands. She looked right back at me and smiled " There. Now we are friends. " She said, releasing my hand. " Ok. " Pulling my hand back I lean back against the tree, closing my eyes, letting out a sigh as I relax. I sit there with Maria, I wanted to talk to her, but I didn't know what to say and before I knew it, lunch was over.. Climbing to my feet, I glanced around at everyone else before I looked down at Maria, my hand lifting from my side, I offer it to her. I wasn't sure why I did this but it just happened... Taking my hand, she climbed to her feet with my aid. After she was standing, I expected her to release my hand but she didn't... I looked at her and she just smiled back at me " Come on. " She said and started walking. I followed after her.. Following her into the building, I threw my trash away when she threw hers away and finally she let go of my hand " Ill see you later? " She asked, looking to me. I looked at her and nodded " Yeah, sure. " I said with a smile, looking at her one more time before I left, heading to my next class. The rest of the day passed rather quickly, I couldn't help think about Maria through my classes and before I knew, school was almost over for the day.. As school was coming to a close, I decided to stop at my locker for a moment to put some things up. As I stood there fiddling with the lock, I was unaware of someone coming up behind me, that was until I heard a voice and someone's hands come to rest upon my shoulders " Boo! " Maria said as she tried to scare me with her surprise. My heart jumped a bit in my chest but aside from that I managed to restrain my self and not jump like a scared little child, it was something I had learned to do and it helped a lot when you were doing the things I tend to do with my time. Trying to play it off I gasp lightly and turn to look at her as she speaks to me " Aww. I didn't scare you? " She asked looking at me. I give a faint nod " .. You did, I was scared out of my pants almost. ". She smiled and nodded " Hehe, alright. What are you doing? " Stepping to the side, I point to my locker " I was trying to get this thing open, but so far, I'm not having any luck with it. " Unfortunately, it was one of those turn table locks, where you have to spin it around and all that jazz, not something I was good with... " Let me see your combination. " She said, holding her hand out. I looked at her and nodded as I handed her the slip of paper that had the combination to my locker on it, letting her take a crack at it. I stood back and watched as she began to tell me how to deal with these types of locks " You see, you need to spin it to the number, pause for a moment, before spinning to the next one, its left, right, left, ok? " as she finished she looked to me smiling sweetly. Now, blushing lightly I nodded as I smiled back at her " Ok. Thanks for the help. ". She nodded, handing me the slip of paper " No problem. Hey, would you like to meet up after school and maybe go hang out? ". Her question came as a surprise to me and at first, I was silent as I thought about it, I knew Butch was coming to pick me up, but would he be mad if I skipped out on the ride home and went with Maria? Before really giving it any deep thought I nodded to her offer " Sure. That sounds good. " Her smile grew as she nodded with me " Great. Ill meet up with you after school. Meet me on the east side of campus, there is a large tree there, Ill be waiting under it. See you there. " She said before she turned and walked off. I gave another nod, watching her before I turned back to my locker, pulling some books out of my bag, I stuffed them into my locker thinking over what just happened, my heart was racing as I thought about it... And then I remembered Butch.. I would have to go talk with him to make sure he was cool with it... Sighing lightly, I shut my locker, slipping my pack over my shoulder again before heading for the main entrance. As I stepped out side, I gave a glance in the direction Maria had said, looking away I began down the step and along the main path, I could see Butch was already waiting for me, great... Making my way along the main walk way, I come to a stop at the side of the car as Butch looks to me " Yoo Ingel, how did it go? " he said, clearing out the passenger seat for me. I glance down at the seat before looking to him " It went pretty good... Listen Butch... Would it be ok if I walked home with someone... I met this person today and they kind of offered to go hang out and stuff... So would it be ok? " Butch looked at me for a moment before nodding " For sure, I don't mind you hangin out with friends Ingel... Though, is it a chick? And if so, is she hot? " He asked, a grin coming to his face. My reaction said it all though, when he asked me my cheeks turned red as I looked away, tensing up, before I could speak, Butch spoke up " Just kiddin Ingel. Hey, try not to stay out to late, you got another day ahead of you tomorrow, and remember, you don't have your piece so try not to get into any trouble, alright? " I looked back to him and nodded, sighing lightly as I relaxed " .. Alright. I'll see you later. " I said, stepping away from the car. Butch nodded " Later. " he said before driving off. Now that I had taken care of that, it was time to go meet up with Maria and inform her of the good news. Now on my way across the campus, making my way to the place Maria had said to meet her at, I thought about what I was going to do, she had said hang out but I had no idea what she meant by that... I guess only time will tell.. As drew near, the tree, which I could see before, was now larger in my field of vision and I could see more then just one figure standing there.. Did Maria plan to have more friends come and hang out with us? I thought it was just going to be me and Maria, but I guess I didn't mind if she had some friends tag along.. As I drew near the tree I could hear voices and I came to a stop when I heard Maria's raised voice as she argued with one of the other people standing with her. Moving closer to see what was going on I could hear them talking " Come on Maria, lets go out on a little date, it will be fun. " He said teasing her " Leave me alone, the answer is no, just like it was the last ten times you asked. " Maria said to the boy. When she went to push him away he grabbed her arms and pulled her close. As I watched the interaction between the two, my eyes widened when he pulled her close and I stepped closer and finally spoke up " Hey you there, She said leave her alone.. " If I had my gun I knew I would have already dropped the boy or at least fired a warning shot... at the very least... When they heard my words they both looked at me, the boy speaking first " Hey kid, why don't you get out of here, me and my girl are just talking. " As he spoke, Maria struggled to get her arms free from him, when finishes she spoke up " No we aren't. Your just a creep looking for a easy girl. ". Pulling my bag from my shoulder, I set it on the ground before taking a few steps forwards " I'm going to tell you once, and only once... Let Maria go and walk away and never bother her again... " I said, now having switched into that all to familiar mode I get in when dealing with dangerous situations, though most of the time I have a gun to back up my talk... " Is that so? " He said, letting go of Maria " Are you some kind of tough guy? " I had already decided, my choice was made when I told him to let her go. I simply gave a nod as I looked over at him. " Alright then, I guess Ill have to teach you a lesson. " He said as he stepped away from Maria before charging me. He came in and threw a punch, before I could get out of the way the punch connected with my face, hitting me squre in the nose. Taking a few steps back, trying not to fall on my ass, I brought a hand up and covered my nose as I looked at the kid. When the kid hit me Maria let out a light scream, covering her mouth as she watched. I could feel blood as it began to run from my nose.. The kid looked at me and laughed " You gonna run home and cry to your mommy now? ". Though my nose hurt, I wasn't going to run away. I shook my head before I jumped the kid, tackling him to the ground, I drew back a hand, making a fist before I hit him in the face. When I took him to the ground, Maria let out another scream. Now that he was on the ground he began to struggle but I wasn't going to let him up.. I started hitting him more now that I had him pinned under me. I only got about three hits off before I felt someone grab my shoulder and pull on me, trying to get me to stop, the voice slicing through my rage like a hot knife through butter " Ingel stop it! Stop it you're really going to hurt him! " Maria said as she pulled on my shoulder. Snapping out of the trance like stat I was in, I lurch back away from the man and lift my head, looking back at Maria for a moment " Are you ok Maria? " I could see she was afraid as I looked up at her. She nodded, lightly rubbing my shoulder " Yes. I'm fine Ingel. Thank you. " She managed to smile as she looked at me. I watched her for a moment before looking back at the boy under me. I stared at him for a moment before I slowly began to climb to my feet " ... From now on you leave Maria alone or you will have to deal with me. " I said before turning my attention back to Maria " I'm glad your ok. ". She gave me a nod and smile " I think he will be ok, lets go now? " as she asked, she offered me a hand. I reached out and took her hand and after getting my bag we left the campus, heading down the side walk. I followed at her side, holding onto her hand as I gazed at the path ahead of us. As we walked she began to talk " So, Ingel, do you live with your mom and dad? Do you have any brothers or sisters? " She paused for a moment before speaking again " .. I'm sorry, you don't have to answer, I thought we could get to know each other a bit while we walk to my house. " She said, glancing to me. I looked to her when she made mention of going to her house.. that was were we are going? .. Holy shit.. I'd never been to a girls house before, I'd had them in my room before but never been to there place and the ones I had where mostly part of the gang I rolled with..
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dog Eat Dog World: Beacon of Hope   Dog Eat Dog World: Beacon of Hope EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:10 pm

I shrugged faintly ".. No, I don't live with my mother, she is dead.. and I don't know where my father is or if he is still alive.. I don't have any brothers or sisters either. I uhh.. I live with some friends.. They took me in after I ran away from the foster home I was put in.. The man there beat me so I didn't like being there.. " as I finished I sighed lightly, glancing down.. She looked to me and nodded " I understand.. I'm sorry to hear about your mother though. " She said, offering me a smile. Seeing the smile, I smiled in return, nodding " What about you? " I asked, looking back to the walk way as I fell silent. " Me? Ohh, I live with my mother and father, one of those happy fairly tale kind of story's.. I have a younger sister. We all live in an apartment in the East City. " I nodded as we came to a stop at a bus stop and she spoke again " I don't like riding the school bus.. I don't know if you have ever been on one but it gets kind of annoying, so I always walk here after school and take the bus. " She looked to me as she finished speaking, offering another smile. " I see. I haven't been on the bus in ages and my friend said he would come to school and pick me up. " I said, watching her sit on the bench before I sat next to her. " What do you do for fun? I take it you hang out with your friends? " She asked, trying to keep a conversation going between us as he waited for the bus to arrive. When she posed the question, I lifted my gaze from the road and looked to her, thinking on it for a moment before I nodded, deciding it would be best to stick to some basics.. if I told her to much it might scare her off.. " Yeah. That's about it really.. I dont have that many friends, just the ones I live with.. What about you? " I shoot back at her, trying to sound more friendly. " Um, I hang out with friends, go to the mall to shop. Play some sports.. I'm not all that girly, I do like some sports like soccer.. " She shrugged " Hang out with my little sister and help her when she needs it, you know? " as she finished I looked to back to her and nodded " Yeah. I'm not really into sports I guess.. But I do stay active and fit. I work out, so I can stay in shape. " For some reason, I felt like lifting my arm and pulling back the sleeve of my shirt to show off the muscle I had built up, but I resisted the urge to show off my muscles.. When the bus arrived, I slowly rose to my feet and offered her a hand, helping her to stand before we made our way onto the bus, Maria following after me. Before I could lead Maria back to a seat we were stopped and the man in formed me that we needed to pay the fair.. I looked at him for a moment, I knew I didn't have any money but before I could do anything, Maria slipped some money around me and into the fair bin. I glanced back at her for a moment as she smiled to me and give me a light nudge, with a light sigh, I pulled away from the man and lead the way to an open seat. I slipped into the seat with Maria before speaking up " ..Sorry about that. I don't have any money.. I promise Ill pay you back though. " I was a bit upset, not at the fact that she had paid for it so much so but at the fact that I didn't have any money so I could pay for it.. She looked at me and smiled " Its ok Ingel. I didn't mind paying and you don't have to pay me back. " Though she had said this, I still felt the need to pay her back for the bus fair.. But I let the matter stop right there for the moment, I could give her some money tomorrow.. The bus ride didn't take long, when we came to the stop Maria gets off at, I moved off the bus with her, again we were holding hands.. I don't know why but it felt nice to hold her hand, sure I had held the hand of other chicks before.. but this felt different. I followed Maria down the side walk, we had fallen into a silent moment as we walked. We she stopped in front of an apartment building, I looked up at the building for a moment before looking back to her as she spoke " Well, here we are.. Well the building. We are on the second floor. My little sister should be home too. I hope you don't mind. " She gave me a glance before heading for the door. I shook my head faintly, not really minding.. As she moves again I stumble after her, being tugged along since she still had my hand. She lead me into the building and to the stairs, leading me up them. I followed her up the stairs to the second floor and then down the hallway to her apartment door. When we came to a stop and she began to go through her purse. I looked away some as I waited and when she tugged on my arm again, we moved through the door into the apartment. Seconds after entering the apartment a voice rang out " Big sister!! " Maria let go of my hand as another figure came out and ran up to her, jumping onto her before the two embraced for a hug. By what was taking place, I figured the little girl was Maria's little sister. After a moment, the girl spotted me and Maria looked over at me and smiled " Abigail, this is my new friend Ingel. Ingel, this is my little sister Abigail. " The little girl, Abigail looked at me and smiled some before hiding behind her sister " She is shy at first but once she gets to know you, she will never stop talking to you. " I nod, smiling as I look at the two " I see. It's nice to meet you Abigail. " I said, waving to the little girl that was hiding behind Maria. Maria smiled and knelt in front of her sister, speaking to her " Did you get your home work done? " " Mhm " Abigail replied with, glancing to me some. " Good. Did mom go back to work after making sure you got home ok? " Maria asked, glancing back to me as well. " Yes and like always she said you are in charge.. Is he your new boyfriend? " Abigail blurted out as she looked at her sister. When the question was asked Maria's cheeks turned bright red as she looked back at me for a moment before looking to her sister " Um... You shouldn't ask things like that Abi. Now, why don't you go to your room, ok? ". Abigail looked at her sister and giggled light " Maria's got a boyfriend. " She said before she turned and ran off to her room. I stood there looking down at Maria, the question her sister asked shocked me too but I wasn't blushing like Maria was.. Maria looked back at me and smiled, the blush still on her cheeks " Uhh, sorry about that.. Would you like a drink or something? " I looked at her for a moment before glancing around " Its ok. If you could point me to the kitchen and where the glasses are, I can help my self. You don't have to burden your self with getting me a drink. " Maria looked at me for a moment before nodding faintly " Ok. This way. " She said with a smile, leading me to the kitchen, pointing out where the cups where. I followed after her and once in the kitchen, I went to get a cup, pausing to look back at her " Want me to fix you one? " She looked to me and nodded, smiling " Sure. Thank you. ". I nodded and pulled out two cups, setting them on the counter before I moved to the fridge. I pulled the fridge open and took out a bottle of soda I found then filled the two cups before putting it back and shutting the fridge. Picking up the two cups, I moved over and offered her one " Here we go. " I said, holding the cup out. She looked at me and nodded as she took the cup " Thanks Ingel. Shall we go to my room now? " I looked at her for a moment before I nodded. And with that, I followed after her as she lead me to her room. She lead me into her room and once I was in it I glanced around for a moment before looking back to her as she spoke up " Welcome to my room. I know you probably think its girly. But I am a girl after all, hehe. " She said, before taking a sip of her drink. I glanced around once more before looking back to her " I think it looks fine. Maria. A lot better then my room... " I said, offering her a smile. The time I spent in her room was far different then what I was use to, normally its filled with sex but this time, I wasn't here for that sort of thing.. We sat down and talked a bit more and did our home work before I headded home..

Total WC: 6,279
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Dog Eat Dog World: Beacon of Hope   Dog Eat Dog World: Beacon of Hope EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:15 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dog Eat Dog World: Beacon of Hope   Dog Eat Dog World: Beacon of Hope Empty

Back to top Go down

Dog Eat Dog World: Beacon of Hope
Page 1 of 1