Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whatcha Doing? (Shiori x Jyn)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Whatcha Doing? (Shiori x Jyn) Empty
PostSubject: Whatcha Doing? (Shiori x Jyn)   Whatcha Doing? (Shiori x Jyn) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:48 pm

Whatcha Doing? (Shiori x Jyn) Kyrobanner
A fucked up morning leads to an uneventful night as I find myself on patrol in East City after the passing of the afternoon dusk. By now the moon had drawn to its full height in the opaque night sky lingering above the city. Since I was in an area where the Division basically had wired up with surveillance and agents, this beat was more of a cakewalk than anything else. But still, it was part of the job to cover even the easy assignments and with the mental fatigue of a dream gone bad I didn’t mind the off time of a lazy patrol. Actually, I started to find out that people annoyed me as I continued in my job of leading others. Perhaps I was not a people person after all. At first when I was first promoted to Sergeant, I was ready and willing to take on the new challenges and responsibilities that came with it, but after being one for a while, I had come to the conclusion that much of what I had to do was horse crap. The paperwork was a hassle, dealing with people, their schedules and excuses was a pain in the ass, and then the brass over my head were never what I would like to consider pleasant. I thought cynically that McGrady had really did me a favor bringing me here knowing that I was the one actually doing the favor by doing my job correctly where so many others had fucked up.

Taking a bit of time away from the patrol, the black sedan that encases me pulls up to a local 24/7 corner store. I park in front of the establishment and exit my vehicle, approaching the door and brushing off a homeless man who stands by the side of the door with a sign that read “why lie, I need beer.” Entering into the shop, I begin to look around for my usual late night snack of donuts and coffee. Wondering if Shiori was still up, I reach for my phone, pausing in the middle of an aisle. I thumb her number before bringing the phone to my ear and waiting for an answer on the other line. 371
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha Doing? (Shiori x Jyn)   Whatcha Doing? (Shiori x Jyn) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:04 am

A morning of hell. That's what it had been . From anal professors to fangirl that couldn't take 'No!' as an aswer. Followed by new team members who thought listening to a female captain was a waste of time and in turn had to evolve into an ass whooping. If that wasn't enough.. Work called saying a girl had called out and the shift had to be covered. Of course no one else is free and thus it was a forced covering of some dumb bitches shift. And now... Now there is this..

I grumble and massage my temple as I move through the lower commons. I swear if I get petitioned again for sex I'll rip out a punk's tongue. Kyro Shiori. During the day an honor student and at night a demon hunter. Kami who the hell did I piss off upstairs for this? But I was doing this for a reason. Div12. A chance to work somewhere and make it mean something to me and not really anyone else. Another wolf whistle and I sneer, whipping around, only to leap back. Shit.. Possessed fucker. The thing grins at me and I draw my blade.

"Come on pretty boy," I taunt and the thing lunges at me... Just as my cell goes off playing the theme music to the War of the Realms movie. Oh hell.. Its Jyn. Umm.. I slash at the demon and knock it back. I then hook my blue tooth into my ear and hit the talk button.

"Hey Jyn sweetie!" I chirp and dodge the demon as it flies at me.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha Doing? (Shiori x Jyn)   Whatcha Doing? (Shiori x Jyn) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:16 am

I am rewarded as I hear her voice on the other side of the line, and as such my feet shift as I resume my stroll around the convenience store, deciding to spend about a fifteen minute break here and browse to see if there was anything I wanted other than the simple donuts and coffee. As she answers in a peppy tone, I answer back in a calm contrast, “hey babe.” With this introductory sentence, I was unsure if I should move into a conversation where I tell her about my dream or about the fact that I thought my secretary could be a Vaspire; both pretty large events in my life as of late. I mean if you look at things, Vaspires normally turn humans –after- they raped them and not before, right? I assumed that it would have to be something like that. Personally I did not think that those types of demons had sexual organs, but the way they had Izumi tied to a table with rocking legs with an unzipped fly would suggest that something sexual was about to go down. I supposed that if they were possessed humans, their genitalia would not simply fall off because they were now demonic. Still, I had not noticed any bite marks on her neck region, the area that stereotype would tell us a bit mark would be, and the dream that I had that was filled in chaos might have simply been a heightened state of paranoia on my end due to the fact that I was general untrusting even when I trusted someone. Still, telling my girlfriend I had a dream where in its process, my secretary undressed, probably would not be the best idea; still that could easily be omitted from said story telling. But, it wasn’t like I told Izumi that Shiori was a demon hunter, so there should be no reason to tell Shiori that Izumi might be a demon? I took out demons as a profession, so whatever came up, I could handle it. I figured I would find out whenever Izumi got back from that thing she needed to do at her family’s ancestral grounds, or some shit like that. Thus, all that is to say that I decide not to speak on the dream, rather move onto casual conversation inquiring, “how was you day?” hoping it to be leagues better than my own. 403

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha Doing? (Shiori x Jyn)   Whatcha Doing? (Shiori x Jyn) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:58 pm

I smile as I hear his voice, but then my eyes widen as I avoid a swipe from the demon's claws. Phew.. That was way to close. I withdraw my seireikendo and twirl both blades in my hands, smirking as the demon backs up a bit. So it wasn't completely stupid and realized I could fight back. I then hear Jyn ask about my day and I feel all warm inside. Such a sweetie. But the demon is mad when i ignore it for a moment and it lunges at me. I move to side step and the thing crashes into a thing of trash cans.

"Busy and annoying as hell. But now I'm happy just talking with you. You doing the late shift, babe?"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha Doing? (Shiori x Jyn)   Whatcha Doing? (Shiori x Jyn) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:12 pm

While I am speaking and she speaks about a bad day, I hear something in the background that seems to sound like metallic clanging. I pause for a moment in front of the candy section in front of various candy bars and bubble gums as I attempt to be still to listen to the background a bit more. Answering her question, I state, “yeah, I’m in East City right now. Nothing really happening here, I’m just getting some donuts and coffee.” After a slight pause I ask, “are you doing something right now? It sounded like something crashed just then.” 100
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha Doing? (Shiori x Jyn)   Whatcha Doing? (Shiori x Jyn) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:23 pm

Stupid demon. I smirk at it and beckon it to come at me again. I whirl around with my blades, making the beast back up for fear of being sliced. I listen to Jyn and perk as he mentions he's in East City. Maybe I could have him come over my place when his shift was done. I blink as the question comes and laugh nervously.

"Eh he he... Just doing the dishes," I lie as the demon snarls. "Also.. Trying to catch.. Uh.. A rat!" I said, patting my own back for my genius. No need to worry the boyfriend about the demon slaying I do. I leap to the side as the thing fires dark energy at me. Kami.. I wanna learn to do that. Looks fun. "Hey..When is your shift done? Maybe you can finally come to my place."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha Doing? (Shiori x Jyn)   Whatcha Doing? (Shiori x Jyn) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:27 pm

Was that a snarl in the background? “That must be a big rat…” I murmur slightly more to myself than to her. But it was nice to know that she did the dishes. It meant she had domestication skills. I liked to clean, but according to others, it didn’t seem normal for the guy to be doing all the cleaning in the house. As the question comes in, I answer, “I have about another hour to go. After that, the rookies can take over and I’ll just be on call. I don’t think anything big is going to go down tonight.” After a short pause, I mention, “hey… that old guy hasn’t been harassing you lately has he?” I refer to McGrady. 122

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha Doing? (Shiori x Jyn)   Whatcha Doing? (Shiori x Jyn) EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:53 am

Updated Jyn
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha Doing? (Shiori x Jyn)   Whatcha Doing? (Shiori x Jyn) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:57 pm

Updated Shiori
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha Doing? (Shiori x Jyn)   Whatcha Doing? (Shiori x Jyn) Empty

Back to top Go down

Whatcha Doing? (Shiori x Jyn)
Page 1 of 1