Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

...for the sky is not the limit.

Go down 
+2
Kiun
LittleMariko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

...for the sky is not the limit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...for the sky is not the limit.   ...for the sky is not the limit. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:48 pm

As a side note! I get recruitment credit for this one.
Only IRL friend to actually get on... well, other than Will...
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male
Number of posts : 498
Rep! : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: ...for the sky is not the limit.   ...for the sky is not the limit. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:14 pm

Hawke Winter wrote:
well all except for the perverted stalker type. Never was good at that,

I feel as if I'm the exact opposite of you now...
Either way, welcome new guy! If you need someone to work with, Kyro seems to love having over 9,000 RPs he's in at once. I'd also be willing to do so if you really need it. Of course, it looks like Mariko's claiming you for now, so you should be fine, but the offer's there.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: ...for the sky is not the limit.   ...for the sky is not the limit. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:36 am

cheers sorry but for the late welcome. Hope you stay and find the place fun enough to remain active.
Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: ...for the sky is not the limit.   ...for the sky is not the limit. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:41 pm

welco
welcome to the site xD any questions feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: ...for the sky is not the limit.   ...for the sky is not the limit. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:09 pm

Hawke Winter wrote:
Heh, I was hoping someone would be. Far more interesting with a little chaos tipped into the balance. I just was never good at stirring it up...

Aside from that, thanks for the offer for an rp and the reference to someone else that enjoys the multiphase confusion of multiple Rp's. Or at least the thrill of it. I still haven't got the hang of it fully >.< May have to take you up on that, though finals are kinda oppressing my creativeness at the moment :study: .
Well, my chaos has been restricted to OOC since everyone here complains that when I use my perverted stalker character their other characters fade into the uncool side of the spectrum. But to get around that, I've made my newest character perverted in a whole different way~
But yeah, as for finals, I can understand that. I've got a ton of crap to do here as well, but in a little over a week I'll be done. I could still help you earlier than that if you want, but from a week from now and on, I really don't have anything else to do all summer so it'd be a perfect time. 'till then, as I said, Kyro loves these "multiphase confusion of multiple Rp's.", as you put it. A very pretty way to word it too, as we around here would've been more likely to say "shitstorm of crap no one understands."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: ...for the sky is not the limit.   ...for the sky is not the limit. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:54 pm

Of course we would be more closely described as he since no one else would say something to that effect. Generally people are able to comprehend on a high enough level to understand what they read, so no worries there. But welcome, first in PMs, now here. I'm sure you'll do fine; do you know what you want to do with your character?
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: ...for the sky is not the limit.   ...for the sky is not the limit. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:58 pm

Done today? Ahhh~ Lucky... Either way, if you're done today, I can start tomorrow. If there's any type of RP you want to do (Simple, Normal; Silly or Funny; Epic MANLY GAR Fight; etc.) that's cool with me, I can pretty much work with anything. If you can't get any ideas or anything, by tomorrow I can probably have an idea or two we could run with. It's up to you. We'll get your guy running and get you the right connections!
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: ...for the sky is not the limit.   ...for the sky is not the limit. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:07 am

If you have ideas go for it. But if you ever run out of them you should join an OPEN thread, make it that much easier on you. All you have to do then is think of what your character would be doing there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...for the sky is not the limit.   ...for the sky is not the limit. Empty

Back to top Go down

...for the sky is not the limit.
Page 1 of 1