Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nomura Limit (Grunty)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Nomura Limit (Grunty) Empty
PostSubject: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:09 pm

Nomura Limit (Grunty) Lance_12

.:: Nomura Limit ::.

As I moved from the bed, I reached out with one hand and pushed Grunty back towards the wall as I reached around with the other hand, reaching around to my back. As I pushed Grunty back towards the wall, as long as she didn't do anything to stop me or get away, I withdraw the knife that rest on the back of my belt and bring it around into view. As I bring the knife up a smile began to form on my face as I looked into Grunty's eyes. Since I was holding the knife so the blade extended out from my palm, I brought it up and pressed the blade against Grunty's throat.

Post WC: 116
Total WC: 116

OOC: A continuation of Dream A Little Dream

Nomura Limit (Grunty) Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:26 pm

As things were, even with a knife to her throat from a person she trusted to some extent, she found it hard to take the situation seriously. Perhaps if he was in his wolf form, the ancient fear that she had prior to meeting Nagi would've resurfaced. Perhaps if he was bristling and snarling, sending so many threatening messages in the canine language, she would've panicked a little, but as things were, no matter what she knew about him on a deeper level, her emotions were regulated by instinct and as a demon all she saw before her was food. Food that could transform into some great inedible evil, food that she'd befriended and called her brother, but when he pulled a knife in her mind he was only about as threatening as an uncooked chicken dinner. At a conscious level, and certainly with a mind as bestial as her own, she remained acutely aware of the dangers of anything vaguely sharp at all near her throat, but the alarm wasn't enough to counteract the great resemblance to food on the other's part.
Thus, her sharp, slitted, chartreuse eyes locked on the other's as he pushed her against the wall. "Yer drugged, but I know you ain't crazy," she replied simply, stiffly.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:07 pm

The reaction to the knife against her neck lacked what I was looking for. The smile fades from my face and is replaced with a look of anger. As she begins speaking I start growling at her lightly, her words only serving to anger me more, " Awww, you can't even make this little demon afraid of you. Let's give her something to be afraid of, shall we? " The spirit said as I gazed into Grunty's eyes for a moment before I leaned in, pressing into Grunty some. " Mmm, that sounds good. " I said with a faint nod, responding to the spirit with in me. Since I was so close to Grunty's face, I let my tongue slip past my lips as I flick it out and across her cheek. After licking her cheek, I begin to pull away, as I pull away, I take the knife I had against her neck and press the sharp edge of the blade into her neck more and drag it across her skin, applying the right amount of force so the blade would slice into her skin just enough to make her bleed but not cause fatal injury. After cutting her neck, I draw the knife back as I step back, bringing the blade to my mouth and running my tongue across it, licking off what blood had managed to get on the blade when cutting Grunty. After licking the blade, I pull it away from my mouth and begin to run it down my chest, using enough force to slice into my own skin as I moved the blade down.

Post WC: 271
Total WC: 387

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:15 pm

Grunty seemed to take the whole blade across the neck thing in stride, simply continuing to look at the lycan. Her eye hardly twitched as the metal went over it. When he began to cut himself, she clasped her hands together, as though praying. "Oh Lawd Bleus! Please look after the soul of this young man, for clearly he is possessed by the devil. Aid me as I beat the sin out of him..."
Separating her hands, she jumped on the other, still human and thus still weaker, and would force him down on the bed, raising her hand to the heavens, "TABERNACLE!" and pushing down on the lycan's chest, sending another surge of shock through him, not enough to disrupt his heart or normal body functioning, but enough to hurt. "Devil! I command ye to leave this poor boy alone!"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:31 pm

As I stepped away from Grunty, I released the darkness with in me and allowed the transformation to begin. What happened next was something I wasn't expecting, I expected Grunty to remain where she was or try to get away. However, she moved began speaking and before I knew it she jumped onto me. When she jumped me, I dropped the knife and since I was still in my human form I was overpowered by Grunty and forced onto the bed. I struggled against her as she forced me onto the bed, trying to get free from her as she spoke once again. As she spoke she pushed down on my chest and as I struggled a surge of energy shot through my body. Though it was not strong enough to cause major damage, it was still strong enough to hurt me. As the surge of energy ran through me from Grunty, the transformation I allowed to happen ran through me as well, the transformation increasing the amount of pain that was surging through my body.

Post WC: 176
Total WC: 563

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:45 pm

Observing the man's seizure-like thrashing about, she hopped off of the bed, deciding that either the exorcism was going nicely or that the man was having a particularly bad trip.
After a moment or two, however, a thought resurfaced in Grunty's dim mind. You know, that man was a lycan. Suppose as part of the bad trip he struggled through he decided to turn into one of those terrifying giant wolves and try to eat her?
He wouldn't do that, the demoness finally decided of her friend, nervously looking towards the locked front door and wondering if perhaps she should leave him in peace for a few moments for safety.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:07 pm

Finally she moved off of me, hopping off the bed. I looked to Grunty for a moment once she had hopped off of me and the bed. My gaze shifted away from Grunty and to the ceiling of the room as my back arched up off the bed while my skeletal structure went through a series of changes, transforming from a normal human skeleton to that one more fitting of the beast that I had unleashed. As the changes continued, I trashed around in the bed some as the sound of ripping and tearing skin could be heard as the transformation began to enter its final part as the beast with in finally began to emerge, forcing its way through the human shell. As the transformation finally finished I lay there in the bed for a moment, panting lightly, some of the blankets and sheets covering part of my form. After a few seconds the panting ends and is replaced by wolfish growling as I finally begin to stand up, the blankets and sheets sliding from my new form to reveal a new lush white fur coat to go along with my more beastly werewolf form.

Post WC: 196
Total WC: 759

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:11 pm

Though the new form wasn't bad, Grunty wasn't going to waste time oogling. Instead, she immediately downshifted, that is, regressed, to her smaller vixen form. She wouldn't try to outright run out of the place, her mind wasn't functioning at such a level, but her head was still cool. After all, she didn't know if he would be aggressive in this form... well, until he started growling. That sound pretty much sent her under the bed, crouching in the darkness, glad now for the camouflage of her black fur.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:21 pm

My gaze became fixed on Grunty, it shifting into a narrow glare as I looked at her. My lips began to draw back and bare my fangs as the growling continued. I watched as she shifted into her smaller, more cuddly form, and quickly made her way under the bed, the same bed I happen to be standing on.. I glanced down at the bed that separated myself from Grunty before I stepped to the edge and jumped off. I wasn't going to wasn't going to waist my time with putting an arm under the bed and fishing around for her, no, instead I reached down and grabbed a hold of the edge of the bed and yanked up, throwing the bed onto its side. After throwing the bed up, I instantly went for Grunty, reaching out with my free hand, trying to grab the little vixen before she could get away.

Post WC: 152
Total WC: 911

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:26 pm

If she were functioning in her rational mind, the bed being flipped over would've been logical in her mind, but as things were she stopped to blink and look dumbly up at the ceiling.
She felt the lycan grab her, which drew an instant and involuntary snarl. She wasn't a pretty sight when frightened, her lips pulled back and rippling like a stormy ocean, her teeth white and bared, her eyes gleaming hatred and malice. In so many nonverbal words, she was asking him to let her go.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:09 am

After grabbing the little vixen, I lifted her from the floor as I stood up fully now. I looked at her, seeing the way she was snarling and glaring at me. I returned the gesture and began to snarl at her as my lips curled back to bare my teeth at her in return. As I snarled at her my ears perked up, becoming erect and point forwards slightly, the fur on the back of m neck became more erect as my tail lifted vertically and curled in towards my back. I brought the little vixen up so she was closer to my face and gazed into her eyes. My snarling continued for a few more seconds until it died down before I spoke up, " ... If you shock me one more time, I will kill you. Do you understand? " as I finished my statement, I give the vixen a light squeeze, just enough to get my point across that I would kill her if she did shock me one more time, though there was a good chance that I may just kill her anyways..

Post WC: 187
Total WC: 1,098

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:48 pm

Initially flopping about in the air like a fish on a hook, the vixen found her protests stopped by the threatening voice of the wolf. Suppressing a whine, she laid her ears back on her head and closed her eyes, her long, bushy tail going between her legs.
Why did it always have to be wolves? Couldn't weird humans turn into something better, like a giant rat or chicken or something that tasted good in a soup? Then again, this was supposed to be her friend...
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:35 pm

From her reaction to what I had done and said, I could tell my point got across to her, however, that didn't mean I could let up and be all nice to the little vixen, she did shock me after all.. Though she was no longer growling at me, or even looking at me, the look that had formed on my face didn't fade away, neither did the growling that was coming from me.
Now that she had calmed down, I wanted to get her back into her other form.. As I held her in my hand, I gave her another squeeze, this one a bit rougher then the first, " .. Change back into your human form. " I said in a demanding tone.

Post WC: 124
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:39 pm

Now shifting forms took concentration, and though she was well practiced in the art, that didn't mean that she necessarily could do it at the command of someone growling at her and making her instincts cry for her to stay in a small form and run far away and hide.
Thus, she cringed harder, still not opening her eyes and suppressing the instinct to call down a lightning bolt from the overhead light. She did, however, allow herself to whine in a very self-pitying manner, wishing that she had access to her bottle.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:48 pm

When my order for her to change back into her human form wasn't responded too with the action I wished to see. Instead she cringed more and remained in her vixen form, this only served to make me even more angry and drew another squeeze of the little vixen from me, though for the moment, I held back with my power, squeezing just hard enough to make her hurt some, though my already thin patients were going away quickly, " I said change!! " I blurted out, yelling at her, thrashing her around in the air a bit. After second or two of wiggling her around in the air rather violently, I stopped and held her close to my face so I could look at her face.

Post WC: 127
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:54 pm

The world seemed to be thrashing about awfully fast. It was a wonder the little fox didn't get whiplash as she was jerked about in the air, yelping all the while her fear and sorrow.
Now a creature that runs on instinct is likely to react defensively if somehow the age old methods ingrained in its being aren't working, and when the ride was over and she was once again still before the lycan's face, an inaudible white, almost a whisper issued from her throat, within seconds amplifying to a growl and, with surprising speed and accuracy considering that she'd been all over the air and her eyes were still closed, lashed out at the other's snout, her teeth flashing in the dim light and coming together with an audible snap like a steel trap.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:09 pm

Within seconds of bringing her up, closer to my face she lashed out at me, biting down onto my snout. As she bite down onto my snout, a surge of pain shot out from my snout, rushing through me. I wasn't expecting her to lash out at me while I had her at my mercy. The attack caught me off guard and I let out a brief howl of pain which was quickly replaced by snarling as I began to tighten my grip on the vixen. As I started squeezing her, I brought my free hand up, moving it up to the back of her neck and grabbed her by the back of the neck, moving my hand around her neck and lightly pressing the ends of my claws against her skin, " .... Let go. "

Post WC: 137
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:21 pm

Being grabbed by the back of the neck slackened her jaws, but the squeezing ultimately caused her to release him. It was getting difficult to breathe normally, and as she gasped her tongue protruded, black and swollen. Her eyes went to the ceiling dizzily. Everything was starting to fade...
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:27 pm

When she released my snout, I held my grip on her for a few more seconds, pulling her away so she couldn't bite my snout. Finally I began to loosen my grip, in the end I released her with the hand I had around her body but kept her in the air by the back of the neck, " ... Now, change into your human form before I break something. " I said, my gaze shifting about her vixen form as I thought about what I could break on her that wouldn't cause any permanent damage or threaten her life.

Post WC: 100
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:31 pm

Coughing and sick, the little fox thumped on the ground and regained her footing, stumbling a few steps before finally standing steady. As soon as she was conscious, she arched her back, the hair along her spine and the back of her neck rising in rigid ridges. "And wut, my Brother, do you want me to change human for?" she hissed, spitting out the word "Brother" as though it tasted bad in her mouth. Much of her panic response was gone, finding herself still living after biting the monster's snout.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:41 pm

I watch her and wait as she falls upon the floor, waiting to see if she would finally change into her human form, however she does not... I watch as her demeanor changes before she begins speaking to me. As she finished speaking, I knelt down and moved onto all fours, leaning in so I was closer to Grunty and growled at her threateningly, " .. Human's are funner to play with my dear little one. " I said, bringing a hand up and reaching out to her with it, moving it to touch her snout, though not striking at her yet.

Post WC: 102
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:46 pm

The hair fell slowly, as did the vixen's lips. Slowly, the hostility drained from her as a thought dawned on her. He was a human, after all at his roots, so he probably didn't find this form suitable for...
"Eh? By play do ye mean fuck?" she asked, as if genuinely confused by this turn of events.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:52 pm

When I touched her snout she did not shy away and since she didn't I held back still and kept the contact to a simple touch instead of what I wished to do. It seemed as if the will to fight was fading from her, perhaps she was going to change after all. Then, she spoke up, questioning my meaning of 'play' and in truth it did entitle what she asked about, though it could have other meanings as well. " Mmm, that is one of the things my dear little one, if you wish to call it that. " as I spoke I shifted my hand along her snout, lightly petting her for a moment before I began to withdraw my hand, " We enjoy the pleasure of playing with our prey, one of the things we enjoy doing is fucking, as you put it. "

Post WC: 147
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:45 pm

The expression of surprise faded, and was gradually replaced with a more or less mischievous expression, her mouth open in a grin and her tongue hanging out as she tilted her head to the side. "Well, why ain't ye say so?" she chirped, turning and lifting her rear into the air. "Go for it."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:57 pm

I watched as the expression on her face faded and was replaced with a different one as she grinned before she began speaking. However, what followed next wasn't what I wanted, instead of changing back into her human form, she turned around and lifted her rear into the air before telling me to go for it.. I looked at her from behind for a moment before growling lightly at her, " .. I said change into your human form. " I said as I reached out and grabbed the little vixen by the tail and attempted to set her rear back on the floor.

Post WC: 104
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:09 pm

Grunty found herself seated and more than a little bit indignant. "You want me to transform..."
Deciding that perhaps this could be a bargaining chip, especially since she seemed to be talking to not only the man at the moment, but the spirit that resided within the man, she turned once again. "I tell ye what, ye want to play. I can count onyer loyalty, eh? I needs a favor in the future, and I has an organization that needs fleshing out. Can I count ye in?"
She would've done the deed for nothing at all, especially out of curiosity, but it didn't hurt to have him officially as a partner.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 pm

I nodded my head faintly to the first thing she said, indeed I wished for her to transform so I could play with her human form, they were always fun to play with. She finally turned to face me and I thought she was going to transform but once again she began to speak and as I listened to whats he said I began growling lightly at her as she went on. Once she finished speaking, I thought more on what she said, tossing it around in my head for a moment, " She wants our loyalty? ... Well, she isn't one of the humans, that in itself is an upside, however we still can't trust her, like the humans she could still hurt us. " The spirit said, making me growl a bit more. " .. We will consider your offer little one. Trust is not so easily given. " I said as I reached a hand out to the little vixen, " Change? "

Post WC: 166
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:47 pm

"Dice," she said simply, a dialect thing of hers meaning something along the lines of "deal".
Slowly, a mist would begin to pool about the vixen's feet, slowly gaining height until she'd disappeared into it.
As the black fog disappeared, it revealed another Grunty. Unlike her normal human form, this one had piercing, chromatic eyes, blue, purple, and pink in the sort of fickle hue that changed depending on what angle you looked into them. Her hair was long and icy white, reaching down to her thighs. The demoness's face had much softer curves, and her hips were wider. Her hands, something like a cross between paws and hands with lengthy, black claws, held up a black dress about her form. Waving out behind her was the tail of her vixen form, and atop her head were some black ears, tipped in white like her fingers, but other than those details the rest of her form was human.
This was her onihumetransformation, a form much easier to maintain than her second canine form, but one that, for battle purposes, she seldom used because it required her to chant for her electricity spells.
Lowering her chin slightly, she pushed off the sleeves of the gown so it pooled on the ground around her feet. "It ain't my human form..." she said, her voice light and no longer its former gravelly bass. "...but it'll work, eh?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:00 pm

I wasn't exactly sure what she meant when she said 'dice' but when the mist began to pool around her feet, I pulled back just a bit, retracting my hand from her as I watched her, expecting her to launch another attack at me. When the mist covered her completely my expectation shifted from her attacking me to her getting away in the mist. However, seconds after the mist came up, it began to dissipate and now standing where the little vixen once was was something else.. Something I hadn't seen before. My gaze shifted along her new form as I looked over it for a moment before looking back at her strange new eyes that went along with her strange new form. When she began to lower her gown my ears perked up as I watched her release the gown so it fell to the floor at her feet. Once again my gaze shifted along her form before it came back to her face when she spoke. As I listened to her, I began to move from where I was. I moved up close to her and sniffed at her some, " .... Alright. "

Post WC: 196
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:27 pm

Sniffing back curiously, she accepts the male's presence and moves up along side him, hugging his snowy sides and rubbing her head up against him, purring softly, one hand running gently down his hip. "Ye want to do this on the bed, eh?"_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:36 pm

I cant say that I didn't like this new form she had, it looked very... interesting, a mix between human and animal. As she hugged up against me and began rubbing against me, I didn't stop her, quite the opposite, for some reason I liked it.. When she brought up the bed, I glanced over at it where it lay on its side from when I tossed it out of the way to catch her earlier. " Aww, does Lancy like his little friend? Just take what we want and lets get out of here. " the sprite said, drawing a growl from me. My gaze shifted back to Grunty as I brought a hand up and reached out to touch her back, " .. Do you? " what the hell? I couldn't believe that just came out of my mouth.. wait, take it easy, just grab her and throw her up against the wall, yeah, show her who is in charge here.

Post WC: 163
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:48 pm

Looking up at him cutely, her eyes glinting with a cute, but devious light. "Interesting that you ask that..." pausing, she licked his nose briefly, her hand wandering down to discern the shape and size of his privates, without a hint of an awareness of the strangeness of the situation wondering if they'd shifted along with the rest of his body. "Anywhere's cool with me. Thought you might be more comfy, though. Beds er more cushy. Makes it less work on the guy, but I guess if the bed's up on the wall, I might not give ye time to take it down, eh? But I guess there ain't a rush. We got all night."
Some booze would be nice, she decided mentally. It seemed as though this one was crazy too, but he was strong and similar to herself, so she might not abandon him as she'd abandoned the other. He could turn out to be invaluable if he wasn't too far gone.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:03 pm

I kept my gaze on her and when she licked my nose I frowned faintly before my gaze shifted to where her hand was moving to. As she went about with what she was doing, I leaned my snout in close to her neck and nuzzled it faintly before letting my tongue slip from my mouth and run across her skin slowly. When she began speaking, I paused for a moment and listened to what she had to say. I glanced at the bed once more before returning my full attention back to her and nipping at the side of her neck I had been licking, my nip just enough to break the skin and cause her to bleed a bit, " .. Is that so? " as I asked I began to move my hand along her lower back, lightly pressing the ends of my claws into her skin.

Post WC: 150
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:07 pm

Growling softly, the claws of her unbusy hand would run down his inner thigh, sharply, probably causing a little bit of bleeding themselves. "Yea, I has experience. How about you, eh? I guess you don't have that many girlfriends or boyfriends with surprises like these... but then again, we got alot of freaks down here..." she'd grin corruptly.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:14 pm

When I felt the claws run against my inner thigh, I glance down once more before I run my tongue across her neck where I had cut her, lapping up the blood that had began to flow from the open wound. After licking the blood from her neck, I slowly begin to pull my snout away from her neck to look at her face once more as she begins speaking. When she questions my experience I grin more devilishly, oh, I too had experience in this, but not the type where both parties agree to preform the act. As she finishes speaking, my tongue slips from my mouth once more as I lap at her cheek, this time getting the corner of her mouth before it slips back into my own before I speak up, " Mmm, who say's you need a girlfriend to have experience? We have done this many times before with many different girls so we know what we are doing. "

Post WC: 165
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:23 pm

"Oh?" her brow raised, as though she seriously doubted the truth of his words. Likely the women were dead by the time he got around to such activities, and neither corpses nor screaming, struggling women gave very much constructive criticism or suggestions, both of which could provide valuable knowledge. Jerking him roughly by his member, she brought his eyes back to hers and his tongue away from her throat. "Girls are boring, though. Don't tell me ye've never tried a guy. Then again, I guesses I'm one to talk, eh? Human guys are all, ah, been there done that. I want to try some demons, but I imagine all females are the same, just a hole. Placement's different..."

Last edited by LittleMariko on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:31 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:44 pm

With a slight scoff, she continued her argument. "Well, what exactly does a female have that a male doesn't eh? Sacs of fat on 'er bosom?" The statement seemed appropriate, considering where his hand was. "I noticed ye stopped referring to yerself in plural. Yer roommate don't agree?" The statement was a taunt, more or less. "Ye look dangerous wif yer teeth bared," she reached up to hold his muzzle closed, pulling him down and planting a kiss on his forehead, whispering in his ear, "I wouldn't growl if I was you..."_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:53 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:03 am

THe squeezing didn't hurt yet, but it wasn't as nice as what he was doing moments earlier, and the past few moments had taught her that once this one started squeezing, it tended to get harder and harder. "I mean..." she'd growl softly, almost coyly as she attempted to shove the lycan on his back, herself landing above him and straddling his hips. "...it ain't good to try to threaten yer superiors, eh, Brother Wolf?" She'd look down on him with an air of superiority, her hand gently on his chest as though preparing to administer another corrective shock._
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:13 am

She spoke up, but only with a short phrase before it shifted into growling, then she caught me off guard and shoved me, forcing me to the floor on my back before she her self came to rest upon me. I lay there for a moment and looked up at her, a shocked look upon my face at the simple fact that this female had just shoved me onto my back like she was in control, and then she called her self my superior? And even went as far as to look at me in that way before placing her hands upon my chest as she had done before when she shocked me. Wait, shocked me... Seconds after her hands came to rest upon my chest, I began growling at her as my ears perked up and pointed forwards, which would be up since I was on my back. My hands quickly come up and I grab a hold of both her arms, jerking them off my chest before she could, what I thought she was going to do, shock me. As I pulled her arms from my chest, I shift my weight and use it to roll us over so I was now on top of her. As I come to rest on top of her, the growling continues as I pin her arms to the ground by her wrists. Now that I was no longer on my back, my tail raises up vertically and curves in slightly towards my back.

Post WC: 252
Total WC: 3319
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:19 am

Once on her back, the demoness would stick her tongue out in a sneer more or less, still thinking perhaps she could get the uppermost position, but for now, not acting on that impulse. "You do, of course..." she mumbled vaguely. "Realize that I could do something very unpleasant to you from down here, right?" Her eyes drifted down._
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:25 am

I held tight on her wrists as I looked down at her, watching as she stuck her tongue out at me moments before she began speaking. I listened to what she had to say and at first wasn't sure what she meant until I noticed her eyes drifting down, I followed her gaze, glancing down before my gaze came back up to her face as I slowly leaned down, moving my face closer to hers. Once it was close enough, my tongue slipped out from my mouth and I licked her cheek as my growling faded away, though my ears remained perked and pointed forwards as did my tail, " And I could do a great deal of unpleasant things to you too. However, I have other things in mind I wish to do other then injure you my little one. Unless I have to use for to get what I want that is. "

Post WC: 155
Total WC: 3474
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:32 am

She seemed to balance the fun of seeing his reaction to the unpleasant thing with the injury he was likely to cause her. Certainly it would teach him a lesson, and they seemed to be about equal in strength, but for all she knew it might wreck the mood.
Deciding that this wasn't her problem, she mumbled, "Suit yerself" and without further warning poked her tail up the lycan's rear as far as she could manage, deciding that this might make him jump off of her for the time being.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:44 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:48 am

Her only regret was that she'd probably have to give her tail a very thorough cleaning, but fortunately the location had a shower. Expecting him to try to grab her, she shifted immediately to the left, getting up and turning around, trying to crawl away very quickly.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:53 am

Before I could get my hands on her, she was up and began to crawl away from me. I wasn't about to let her get away, no, I wanted payback for what had just happened, and not to just simply violate her body, I wanted to do more then that so she would know never to do that to me again. Since she was crawling away I moved forwards and went straight for a pounce, trying to catch her before she could get away.

Post WC: 84
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:55 am

One of the many drawbacks of this form, in addition to her being patently unused to it, was the reduced speed at which she could move on all fours, or in this case, on her hands and legs. Thus, she felt the woylf on her back before she could really do all that much about it. Snarling a brief warning, she tried to pull herself forward despite his weight._
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:59 am

Once I came to land on top of her, I pressed into her, putting more of my weight on her. However, that seemed to not get her to stop, instead she snarled at me before she tried to pull forwards and out from under me. When she began to pull forwards, I growled at her more and opened my jaws before taking the back of her neck into my mouth, applying just enough force to sink my teeth barley into her skin, wanting to stop her from moving away.

Post WC: 89
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:03 am

His teeth in the back of her neck somehow felt good, the vixen decided, her snarls of protest quickly fading. This aggression on his part held an appeal, and under it she began to grow slightly more submissive, no longer moving, but lowering her front end some to accommodate his weight. A warm feeling came over her, similar to the feeling she'd felt in the past during this type of situation, but somehow different, or rather, more right. Whining slightly, she pushed her back end up, as though offering to make up for her previous transgression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nomura Limit (Grunty)   Nomura Limit (Grunty) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nomura Limit (Grunty)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next