Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Renaulde Northwind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Renaulde Northwind Empty
PostSubject: Renaulde Northwind   Renaulde Northwind EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:33 pm

Renaulde Northwind Rrrrrr

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Basics
- - - - - - - - - - - -

character name : Northwind, Renaulde
» alias/nickname: Ren
» theme song:
Top Gun Anthem
» msn messenger addy: hawke_winter@hotmail.com

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Demographics

- - - - - - - - - - - -
» appearance: (basically, look up. Or read, your choice) A pale complexion coupled with a mass of void black hair and an array of loose-fitting dark clothing with a golden trim. Amber eyes set a gaze like an arrow from within the shroud of hair, and a frame, slender and tall; designed for stealth and quick motions.
» sex: Male
» age: 20
» sexual preference: Hetero
» mood | temper: Calculating, solitary and generally quiet. Is not angered quickly but will resort to extreme measures if provoked. To extend on the \"solitude\" part, Ren is a shy type of person that prefers to keep his distance from people he doesn't know, though in crowds he tends to simply \"ghost\" through as if nobody were in his way.
» family life: Ren is all that is left of a family of five: a mother, father and two sisters.
» interests | hobbies: Pickpocketing is a hobby of his to try to make ends meet, though he absolutely hates having to do it. Unable to find a job as of yet he must resort to it. As for what he does like to do, that would be performing on his piccolo to keep a smidgen of confidence up for the future.
» member rivals: --N/A
» clubs/organizations: -- N/A
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Travel
- - - - - - - - - - - -
residential location: Gothstone Streets
visited locations: --
- - - - - - - - - - - -
fighting:
» wins: 0
» losses: 0
» draws: 0
» kills: 0
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Lifestyle
- - - - - - - - - - - -
» job: Thief (pickpocket)

» class: Poor

» pay: $0

» pocket funds: $100
» saving funds: $0
» housing: Whatever is available. Be it a sheet, box, in a shop or on a hill. He has no worries.

» transportation: Foot or hitching a ride.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Development
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Race: Human

Type: Hitorinji

Affinity: Movement/Stealth

-
EXP: 12,482
T-EXP: 23
JC: 5
PWC: 0 (Path)
GPM: Advanced
-
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attribute Strength: Average

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Ability
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Transformations
» // --
Quest Abilities
» // Spiritual Awareness
Custom Abilities
» // --
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Techniques

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Physical
» // Movement
-Silent Steps(Honed)
-Godspeed (Trained)
Magical
» // --
Combine
» // none
Custom
» // none
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Participation
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Sagas Participated In
» // none
Quests Completed
» // Starting Gear
» // Spiritual Awareness
» // Artifact Activation
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Inventory
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Equipment
» // Glossy Piccolo (basic instrument)
» // Switchblade
Storage
» // none

- - - - - - - - - - - -
History / About Me:

My past is the only part about me worth mentioning. You're a lucky soul to have me say this much about it, but since I've already lost that life before I can say it now. My family is gone. I am the only survivor. Something unexplained happened a year ago and now I find myself not only homeless, jobless and utterly hopeless but also without family or a stitch of my past. I have to live in the streets in a part of the city where I could \"fit-in\" far easier and move about without trouble. Whatever happened to my family to where they simply vanished, may be dead or alive, seemed to have forgotten about me and I fear that it may come back. Being in the open has taught me various useful things such as how to pick pockets effectively to get the food I need and the waters surrounding fulfill my need to both bathe and drink. This is the life that I have not chosen for myself, but need to live at this moment. Perhaps something will come forth and show itself to me, some thing that I could use or have that would make me...fulfilled. Hopes aren't high for such a prize, but this small and still pristine piccolo from my history keeps something within me alive. Mayhaps something will happen, but I suppose that will be up to the future to decide.

You ask about my name; why it isn't \"normal.\" That part is quite unknown, though the name itself has thus far been the only real evidence of my past. Not once did my parents mention the country of our birth, and whenever asked about it they would simply remain silent or change the subject. I was always just told my lineage came from the very northernmost point of our planet; carried along by the winds that blew to the south. This, at least, was all that I could muster from them.
Back to top Go down

Renaulde Northwind
Page 1 of 1