Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greil Northwind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Greil Northwind Empty
PostSubject: Greil Northwind   Greil Northwind EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:59 am

Greil Northwind -anime-guy[/img]

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Basics
- - - - - - - - - - - -

character name : Northwind, Greil
» alias/nickname: Gibs
» theme song:
Godsmack - I Stand Alone
» msn messenger addy: hawke_winter@hotmail.com

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Demographics

- - - - - - - - - - - -
» appearance: (Look up and/or read. Option's yours) A rockstar is what he had been called in his past. Jet black hair highlighted with pure; snow-white color covers a mostly pale complexion. A carefree expression adorns his still youthful face and the rest of his body and muscle reflects that. His red eyes reflect the nature that he as taken upon himself and when serious would bore holes into a person's very soul.
» sex: Male
» age: 43
» sexual preference: Hetero
» mood | temper: Lax, carefree and generally happy, Greil will talk to almost anyone, lay on his charm for almost any female and rock the world dry if given the chance. He's a people person and likes to let people know it.
» family life: Father of Renaulde, Gladia and Vivian -- ex-husband to Celestia (all Northwind)
» interests | hobbies: Greil likes to perform on his electric guitar for a crowd, though he has the ability to make it sound loud and obnoxious without the use of an amplifier due to his abilities in sound--which also makes it slightly damaging to the ears at times, but he doesn't care. Without his wife around anymore, he pretty much lives a life of his own in this downtrodden world and serves only himself and his own desires; whatever those may be.
» member rivals: --N/A
» clubs/organizations: -- N/A
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Travel
- - - - - - - - - - - -
residential location: Lower Commons
- - - - - - - - - - - -
fighting:
» wins: 0
» losses: 0
» draws: 0
» kills: 0
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Lifestyle
- - - - - - - - - - - -
» job: Solo Singer

» class: Middle

» pay: $1,250

» pocket funds: $0
» saving funds: $0
» housing: Stable apartment in the lower commons.

» transportation: He is his own vehicle.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Development
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Race: Human

Type: Hitorinji

Affinity: Magix - Sound

Health: 160%
Stamina: 160%
Attribute Strength: Average

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Ability
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Transformations
» // --
Quest Abilities
» // --
Custom Abilities
» // --
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Techniques

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Physical
» // Movement *Honed*
» // Defense *Honed*
Magical
» // Sound Magix *Mastered*
» // Gravity Magix *Honed*
Combine
» // --
Custom
» // --
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Participation
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Sagas Participated In
» // --
Quests Completed
» // --
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Inventory
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Equipment
» // --

- - - - - - - - - - - -
History / About Me:

Ah, about me~ You know, I wasn't always this famous, nor was I this strong, but that was the past me. The now me is FAR more entertaining, but I suppose I can talk a little about my not-nearly-as-important-past. I was once married, y'know? It was to this one woman that didn't seem to care much for who I was. Always asked for this thing or that; never wanted to kick back and enjoy what life had to offer! Such a pity, what happened to her...or maybe you should pity me more. Kicked out of my own home over having a friend sleep over. I'm a grown man! I should be able to do that in my own home...but that was the last time I saw her anyways. Come to think of it, that was about the time that I became what someone called a "hitorinji." Odd little name, but since that time a year or so ago I've been the pinnacle of perfection! I am the god of rock! That's right! Though living in the lower commons is annoying...don't need much of a place except to sleep anyways. Always out on the town, that's me y'see? Got this one gig or another to go to; some chick to see...yeah. Takin' it easy is my style!
Back to top Go down

Greil Northwind
Page 1 of 1