Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Night Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male
Number of posts : 202
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Night Life Empty
PostSubject: Night Life   Night Life EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:17 pm

Walking along the streets with a empty designer duffle bag hanging from my left shoulder i walked swiftly through the crowds of low life and drug addicts. My eyes scanning each and everyone of them knowing to well that i had a target on my back. Since me and my crew had slowly but surely started making bigger moves in this area of the city.

Looking at a broken down neon sign that blinked in a pattern that was no doubt was wrong. Turning into the doorway and pushing at a door that apparently didn't exist i frowned and walked in a bit embarrassed. Looking around there was no one in the room. Looking around i spotted a stairway with music coming from it. Heading towards the stairs that lead deeper into the building i found myself at a door. Pushing it open my eyes where greeted with bright strobe lights and loud hip hop music. Pushing myself through the crowd with my duffle bag held tightly to my body i found an empty booth to sit at.
Back to top Go down

Night Life
Page 1 of 1