Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do

Go down 
+2
Psi Prince
aѕceпxion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do Empty
PostSubject: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:08 pm

Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do if you’re new, watching elder members who are supposed to know what they’re doing.

Shin Post 2 - 11427
"A psionic invitation is spread city wide to al l spirits with evil in their hearts drawing them towards the forest. The lower level evil spirits would start to float that way. Stronger demons decide if they want to follow the impulse or not."
"Note: Evil demons come to the forest for recruitment possibilities with a 401k. Kaz, ur not evil enough, so you're not invited. I mean evil, evil, not "I do everything the right way, but inside I'm nasty" evil."

Kaz Post – 11434
Kaz has a villa in Onitoshi? With minions? Who have maps of the earth? Who can sense exactly where demon activity is being built up at? Kaz knows where that is? Double the fuck, dragon pussy? Do they bring him cheeseburger?
“I feel a strange energy”
Really? You do? How? With that sensing packag... wait... nevermind... you don't have that...

Ash Post – 11444
“A feeling soon emerged in my chest, taking my attention for a moment away from the city metro.” Monkeky see, monkeky do. This is also something covered by the sensing package which this character does not have.

Escalated Tips: What is modding? - Modding: performing actions or techniques not on your bio. http://h2h.site90.com/rules.html
Now back to hitting blind kids with sticks...

Ash Post – 11550
“Maybe I could make it to the forest without any more interruptions.”
Yeah because that's not totally asinine, seeing as this is the first time the word forest has been used in your posts thus far. I guess if the city is under attack, it only makes sense to go to the forest if you wish to protect human life.

Shin Post 3 – 11553
“Imorte's portal opens up somewhere within the forest high over the trees. This place is further out than where Tiamat was. The city is barely visible from this point.”
Keywords here are: somewhere (area not specified), further out than where Tiamat was (see that quest for details, it wasn’t close) and the city is barely visible from this point (the city is big. Barely visible means… ant size maybe?).

Ash Post – 11595
"I just wanted to get to where this feeling in my stomach was pulling me to.”
Once again, no sensing package, this “feeling” might as well deliver you to the only Dairy Queen in the forests.

Seven Post – 11682
"-edited idiocrasy-"
Really?... Seriously…? We’re going to have 4 sacred hunters taken out with one attack each? So they had the retards and weaklings watching the cavern that night, since it’s such a low security area; got it.

Shin Post 4 – 11685
You're just going to sit there and let her do the shit, huh? So, they go into the cavern. There is a line of demons that follow them. The line goes from INSIDE of the cavern, filling it up, to the OUTSIDE. I’m guessing it’s like packing the capacity of the Staple Center into a Walmart. On top of that, Ninjas are now fighting outside. In the dark and rain.
Idiot: "But the moon is out!"
Yeah... it's also tinted with blood red...
Idiot: "Well, it's like a big red night light..."
Right, now go put that circle peg into the square hole... go now.

Ash Post - 11702
“I moved straight west, being pulled towards a strange feeling.”
Yeah, because Shin said that the place was in the west, so obviously it's as far west as you can go. Either that, or you're heading right to that Dairy Queen.
“I drew through a clearing at full speed, and slid to a stop in front of a line of demons.”
Because Shin described the forest fighting as occurring in a clearing so vividly here: “They move through the trees with the greatest of ease and start the battle with the demons catching them off guard first.”
So the demons wait for Ash to dismount, speak and intimidate them? The sacred hunters are cool with motor cycle riding demons? No one wants to chuck a kunai at this guy?

Kaz Post – 11748
“I had been quietly following the demons as if I too were a mere drone before I find myself coming before a portal opening and a group of demons exiting.”
The one describe as being high in the air where there were no demons or spirits introduced as being there yet? (The demons arrived after Seven auto’d the guards and they entered into the Cavern, if you read words as they normally are read). What happening is her that you must mod being able to see the NPC’s arrival is needed in order for you to continue with your post and recognize Seven and Tiamat… because its easy to recognize people at night… in crimson rain… from a distance…
“that's the demon that I fought when I went to help that Sacred Hunter girl that tried to kill me.”
You... never made it to him to attack in that quest... Remember you messed up our plan of attack.
“I wonder what sort of power drinking his demonic blood would grant me.”
Because the other hundreds upon hundreds of demons around don’t interest you at all. That's that FOCUS I'm talking about. You're amazing.
“Watching her dispatch of the attacking forces, I wonder why they did not evade the attacks that even I saw coming, but I figure that it is of no consequence.”
Back to the population/Staple Center logic along with the visibility thing, along with the fact that they are beneath the forest canopy when the attack occurs (because ninja’s had to fall FROM the trees to attack and also because Shin never stated the cavern entrance was in a clearing... because WHY would a cavern entrance be in a clearing if it’s something that’s HIDDEN?) Those Sacred Hunters seem all about being out in the open.
“I pay little attention to the one with multi-colored hair or the cat girl.”
But.. it’s… night… time… fuck it.
“As they enter this cavern (In this case, Walmart.)...”
This is visible since no other demons are following the main three NPCs. There's plenty of room to jump in there. The drones that Psyre came in with are obviously sitting around and watching all of this unfold… even though Shin doesn’t reference their arrival until after this part… but then again, Kaz can control time.
“to keep an eye on my target.”
Night. Staple Center. Walmart. Or Disneyland.
“Just thinking about the effect that his blood could have on me excites me more”
..."since I am now a Vaspire."
“it hadn't even dawned on me that I am surrounded by demons. Looking about this room, I realize that there are too many demons in here for me to be sure that I can kill Tiamat without any interruptions.”
Oh, you got in? When? What happened to the demons that have to wait outside? You must have the VIP pass… but still... when did you post moving into the cavern… I couldn’t have missed it?
…and it goes downhill from there. Next peon after Shin’s next post.

Shin Post – 11761
Comically enough and missed by lesser brained lifeforms, Shin corrects Ash’s post, accepting the fact that indeed Ash is somewhere in some forest due west with a group of demons (probably REALLY close to that Dairy Queen). But this does subtly suggests that Ash may not be where he thinks he is… (i.e. you're not at the cavern entrance genius, because there's no way possible for you to know where it is given your posts!" Would that stop him from being where he wants to be?… of course not!
Easier and more effective plans of actions would be to... I don't know... FOLLOW the clouds of demons floating to a common point, or acknowledge them somewhere in a post... anywhere... before getting "there."

Ash Post – 11762
“I stood there by the bike, watching the girl dispatch of the demons…”
..."because hell… if Kaz can do it, I sure as hell can do it, on a bike having passed up those silly ninja’s and demons around the outside of this area. Who needs posts arriving at the location or anything like that? That’s just silly."
“It wasn’t long before screams and yells, followed by demons spread out from around the area. My curiosity was increasing now, and something told me to go down the rabbit hole.”
The one that’s pack with the “Demons stand at the rear at the entrance waiting to get in (like at the club)”?
Thus Ash sashays through the crowd and comes to the wide open and not full at all with demons inside area. The one that consists of a middle island, bridge, “sidewalk ring” around the wall, and a moat of black liquid filling much of the interior. Don’t worry, no demons attacked him or tried to stop him from line jumping (or Kaz for that matter) during this post. Higher order kitty cats have priority. But wait... something odd happens in paragraph 2... as if he went back in time and modded... against himself?
“Unfortunately, not a single one of them wanted to stay and play with me. Oh well. I watched the demons disperse from the area, leaving me with an open hole to look at. Things were going to be much easier than I had originally thought possible.” (see post to be further confused)
Wait what?… I thought he already... this must be copied and pasted from the earlier deleted post (yes, he deleted a post after Shin posted to repost stuff). This not only recreates the looking at the wide open entrance of the cavern (cause that things’s like… huge), but it merges the fact that where he thought he was is now where he is. Silly Shin for telling him “your princess is in another castle.” His obvious answer is “I AM in that castle… and look! There she goes!”
Anyways, the entrance is open, he goes through it, so… nothing should be stopping the sacred hunters from doing the same and killing him… wait… I forgot how weak they were.

Kaz Post – 11772
“Before I can deal with the pest, somehow this female spirit sees me out of ALL THE DEMONS IN ROOM!”
Oh? So NOW the room is crowded! From the early posts of the two stooges, I thought that the room was empty with like… a half dozen demons or something.

Which brings us to the present and my conclusion. Don't mod just to make something go your way; it works better when it's done naturally and it doesn't make you look like you're less intelligent in the process. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:14 pm

Thou darest call me out?

Strike 1: Yes, Psyre's spirit family, as described in his storyline, is one of the NUMEROUS warlords mentioned in the description for Arden. He lives at the villa and since no one else is in Onitoshi, it is being fleshed out the same way that Ni'dalis was at WOTR... by me. If SHIN has a problem with that, I'll adjust my storyline to suit that.

Yes, Psyre cares for East City quite a bit since that's where his whole operation is based from. The person that has been guiding his progress is a demon who is also his spirit uncle and they are from guess where... Arden, Onitoshi! Tell Kyro what he's won, Bob...

"Kyro, for your participation in "Yes, you're a jackass!" you win a month long supply of your favorite beverage... HATERADE!"

Psyre has a private security firm that knows about the existence of spirits and demons and all that and his uncle, Mr. Coremanti, is a demon with executive board access to Psi Voli, so he can easily monitor the situation and the demon side of the family would be interested in what's going on... especially regarding that damn barrier, so yeah it would make very logical sense for a demon warlord with connections/resources in SaiCity to keep an eye on things.

Sensing allows you to understand what you feel. You can feel "energy" as that is a very broad statement. I believe the next part of that post declared that I didn't know where it was coming from or why exactly I was feeling it... you forgot that part.

Strike 2: Correction, the demons were told to head to the location before Imorte left, so if they dependent upon the location of the cavern in regards to other places, it is plausible that some groups could have arrived.

If it is so impossible for any and everyone to see then how did the guards know they were there, how did the demons make it inside, how did the demons arrive at the cavern, how did Seven know where the guards are, how did anyone find anything... Shin obviously left that out b/c he knew that it was necessary for people to have enough light to move the story along. Even if everything has a crimson tint to it, if the moon is strong enough, people could move about.

I did attack him, Seven "shielded" him from one of the attacks and you screwed up the other one by trying to use me as a Pegasus. Still, you're not gonna forget someone like that... even in the red light district.

The other demons have been described as lower demons, so obviously they aren't gonna be of any interest. Psyre just quickly learned that Krys and Imorte are much stronger than him and he considers Seven a pest/minion that aids Tiamat. No other "strong/powerful" demons have been identified, so yeah his focus remains on Tiamat and not even whatever Imorte's plan is.

Again, if how did any of the other demons know what's going on and Shin would have handled it the same way he did when the Sacred Hunters fought Imorte and Krys at the end of Dark Chaos... everything stops... DBZ speed battle, stop, words, exit... it seems like interaction is expected otherwise, he would have had me since I'm the only one in this section get left behind having to fight some other demons causing me to lose the trail since I don't have the sensing package and have been following after the demons.

If you bothered to pay attention to people's storyline before you open that cum dumpster, you would have read when Psyre arrived in Arden, he was given demon blood to drink and it had an effect on his powers. It actually has nothing to do with Vaspires, but as Surreal knows, it's from Supernatural. Sam's psychic powers enhance when he drinks demon blood and also works in the Quickening from Highlander, so I added that to Psyre for storyline effect of how he is gaining stronger and new powers. Vaspires drink for life and health, silly boy.

Since Shin didn't say, "Kaz, you are stuck outside..." yes I continued with the storyline to head inside. So yeah... anything else, since I'm sure you're gonna find something to hit Strike 3? I have followed along with the story figuring that I haven't a Demon Nightvision ability there must be enough light for people to continue on. Gotta go now, but I'll be back to play when you respond. Now start typing like a good boy. I need to build my post count.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male
Number of posts : 498
Rep! : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:27 pm

I checked and noticed I'm not on the list (yet), though I very well could be. But other than that,
"TL;DR."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:40 pm

This will be like pushing retards off of a thin wall.

Thou darest call me out?
Yes. Let's do this.

Strike 1: Yes, Psyre's spirit family, as described in his storyline, is one of the NUMEROUS warlords mentioned in the description for Arden. He lives at the villa and since no one else is in Onitoshi, it is being fleshed out the same way that Ni'dalis was at WOTR... by me. If SHIN has a problem with that, I'll adjust my storyline to suit that.
I'm also an NPC co ordinator. If the guy who looks at the site all of 30 mins a day misses something, it's up to me to assist him. If he doesn't want my help, he'll normally vocalize it.

Yes, Psyre cares for East City quite a bit since that's where his whole operation is based from. The person that has been guiding his progress is a demon who is also his spirit uncle and they are from guess where... Arden, Onitoshi! Tell Kyro what he's won, Bob...
"Kyro, for your participation in "Yes, you're a jackass!" you win a month long supply of your favorite beverage... HATERADE!"
And this has nothing to do with a map of the city, much less the Metro. Fail.

Psyre has a private security firm that knows about the existence of spirits and demons and all that and his uncle, Mr. Coremanti, is a demon with executive board access to Psi Voli, so he can easily monitor the situation and the demon side of the family would be interested in what's going on... especially regarding that damn barrier, so yeah it would make very logical sense for a demon warlord with connections/resources in SaiCity to keep an eye on things.
Which has nothing to do with anything other than "I can do BS as long as I do BS to cover it!" So in your storyline, you've set up shop in an area no one else is able to get to (like normal) because you're the only one who knows where the portal to Onitoshi is... wait... Mariko knows where it is too. Maybe she should move into your neighborhood. Everything's fine, then.

Sensing allows you to understand what you feel. You can feel "energy" as that is a very broad statement. I believe the next part of that post declared that I didn't know where it was coming from or why exactly I was feeling it... you forgot that part.
No, sensing allows you to sense. Fail.

Strike 2: Correction, the demons were told to head to the location before Imorte left, so if they dependent upon the location of the cavern in regards to other places, it is plausible that some groups could have arrived.
But not the group you were in, since you didn't get out of the Onitoshi portal until after the ShinPC's arrived where they were.

If it is so impossible for any and everyone to see then how did the guards know they were there, how did the demons make it inside, how did the demons arrive at the cavern, how did Seven know where the guards are, how did anyone find anything... Shin obviously left that out b/c he knew that it was necessary for people to have enough light to move the story along. Even if everything has a crimson tint to it, if the moon is strong enough, people could move about.
1) Unlike you, the guards can probably sense.
2) Seven can know where the guards are when they say "who goes there." But I'm not about to defend anything that girl does.
3) They are at least in close enough proximity to see things a lot better than someone who is supposed to be away from the main group where the normal demons are (i.e. you).
4) Yes, people can move about, it's not pitch black as you would twist my words to make it be; but it is also a stretch to have perfect clarity from a distance (i.e. noting hair color and features in a red tinted limelight).

I did attack him, Seven "shielded" him from one of the attacks and you screwed up the other one by trying to use me as a Pegasus. Still, you're not gonna forget someone like that... even in the red light district.
I know you are, but what am I?

The other demons have been described as lower demons, so obviously they aren't gonna be of any interest. Psyre just quickly learned that Krys and Imorte are much stronger than him and he considers Seven a pest/minion that aids Tiamat. No other "strong/powerful" demons have been identified, so yeah his focus remains on Tiamat and not even whatever Imorte's plan is.
Wow... you just walked into the wall there. "The other demons were described as lower demons..." Since I KNOW you're not going to use OOC knowledge to explain why you did an IC action, I'll ignore the idiocracy of that statement and instead ask: what does a lower demon look like? You obviously can't read power, so you're going on the basis of judging a book by its cover. I can see how it obviously makes sense that if a demon looks like a human, then it must be incredibly strong. Fail.

Again, if how did any of the other demons know what's going on and Shin would have handled it the same way he did when the Sacred Hunters fought Imorte and Krys at the end of Dark Chaos... everything stops... DBZ speed battle, stop, words, exit... it seems like interaction is expected otherwise, he would have had me since I'm the only one in this section get left behind having to fight some other demons causing me to lose the trail since I don't have the sensing package and have been following after the demons.
Sentence structure and clarity.

If you bothered to pay attention to people's storyline before you open that cum dumpster, you would have read when Psyre arrived in Arden, he was given demon blood to drink and it had an effect on his powers. It actually has nothing to do with Vaspires, but as Surreal knows, it's from Supernatural. Sam's psychic powers enhance when he drinks demon blood and also works in the Quickening from Highlander, so I added that to Psyre for storyline effect of how he is gaining stronger and new powers. Vaspires drink for life and health, silly boy.
Vaspires drink for life and health? Really? What happens if they don't feed? Answer... nothing. Dumbass. Your storylines are more like books that have less to do with the site and more to do with whatever you're thinking in your head.

Since Shin didn't say, "Kaz, you are stuck outside..." yes I continued with the storyline to head inside. So yeah... anything else, since I'm sure you're gonna find something to hit Strike 3? I have followed along with the story figuring that I haven't a Demon Nightvision ability there must be enough light for people to continue on. Gotta go now, but I'll be back to play when you respond. Now start typing like a good boy. I need to build my post count.
No, you just went inside in your post and didn't explain how. Shin just didn't negate your entry. Take a bit more time to think of something intelligent and try again; I welcome your response.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:49 pm

You know what? I've never thought to have Grunty go explore Onitoshi!
It's a virgin market! Great! I'm sure they'll need plenty of booze and drugs there...
Maybe have a shop opening party where she takes a dump truck full of weed and lets the heat burn it...
it'll be like free sample night!
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:14 am

@Kyro: You're stupid and ghey! You should try this new wine that I have... Look, you are entitled to your opinion no matter how absurd you whining is. I will be the bigger man since it's only natural for me to do so and walk away knowing that I have given you enough attention since that is all that you want from me, so like a child I will acknowledge your presence and now I leave you to enjoy your juice box and graham crackers. I try not to pick on the special children... that I don't want you to go all emo and threaten to paint your fingernails.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:17 am

lmao @ this thread. the boy's got some points. i'm sure his nails are already black 'as the darkest night of the abyss' tho xD i'll handle it (not sure how yet) but ya, bad ash/kaz *wags finger*. everyone else seems t'be doin fine. seven got away w/that b/c it went along w/what i was gonna do anyways. it's all good, where's IMM!?!?! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:27 am

bad shin your are fualt tew >: O no cookies for you this time!
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:31 am

Kaguyalover wrote:
bad shin your are fualt tew >: O no cookies for you this time!

no i'm not! (*has no clue what a fualt tew is, but is black*)
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:43 pm

lmao < <
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Psi_Prince wrote:
@Kyro: You're better than me in everyway! You should try this new wine that I have... Look, you are entitled to your opinion no matter how absurd you whining is. I will be the bigger man since it's only natural for me to do so and walk away knowing that I have given you enough attention since that is all that you want from me, so like a child I will acknowledge your presence and now I leave you to enjoy your juice box and graham crackers. I try not to pick on the special children... that I don't want you to go all emo and threaten to paint your fingernails.
Didn't know you were smart enough to retreat to cut losses. I guess even you can show the capacity to learn, very good.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:09 pm

escalation wrote:
I always knew you were kind enough to show mercy on the weak. I guess even I have the capacity to learn from you, very good.

Of course you can, Kyro. That's what I'm here for, man. I will help you become better and less emo in the process.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:29 pm

That's cute, but remember, people can scroll up to see what I really wrote. I can change your post completely.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:01 pm

Haruhi Kyro-miya wrote:
I can change your post completely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8qcccZy03s
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:26 am

Kiun wrote:
Haruhi Kyro-miya wrote:
You know I'd be enjoying this Haruhi show a lot better if that bossy bitch was a guy instead...
*is on episode 4 or 5*
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Tsk tsk tsk. What type of example are you being? You would mod to get out of taking an attack? The attack would have probably knocked you out of the bind working to your favor. You can't just get mad IRL that someone would dare attack Psyre and alter the post order awaiting Shin as well as blatantly godmod a post. God, this saga should be immbarrassing for you.

Example

Psyre: "While I await my answer from Imorte but does not come, it would seem like I am just standing there."
Seven: "When Imorte tells the little girl not to attack him, she gets angry and says, "white spirits cleanse the life from his form! A circle of light appears under Psyre and rushes destructive energy up him to hurt him so he could not heal but she did not know he was going to try to but she attacks him really fast. "Now you die for trying to hurt my daddy!"
These two posts contradict one another, which was your obvious intent. You, who have already committed yourself to responding to Shin's post, are now screwed when someone who had not posted in response to that post yet, interrupts a portion of that post to attack you. It is obvious (despite the horrible wording and grammar) that the attack was rendered either before or at the same time as Imorte's mental speak. There is NOTHING to suggest that she waited for Imorte to have his one on one with Psyre, then waited for Psyre to be idle to attack him. Would you do that? Who would do that? That doesn't even make a wee bit of sense (see Starburst commercial). Therefore you HAD to go back in time and chronomod, something that's against our rules here, that most people who understand them, you included, should know. Plus at that time, you probably should have been distracted by... I don't know... someone speaking into your mind... at the moment.
This interrupt should come around the same time you:
"...gets ready to attack me, but the male stops her. Something tells me that he probably just saved my skin... for now. I find myself unable to move as he speaks into my mind. He asks me what my purpose here is. I look directly at Tiamat and raise my head to him. "I do not care about your affairs. I simply want to destroy him and drink his blood to augment my own power. We have a score to settle. IF he is necessary to your plans and I kill him, I will aid you in his place." I fall silent and await this spirit's decree....I take in a deep breath and exhale with the word, "Vaeraer." I am able to restore 15% of my stamina back to me without weakening myself. I would continue to do this as I prepare to fight or be executed."
Since Imorte was looking at you and speaking telepathically, her action MAY not interrupt HIS, but for sure, YOU wouldn't be parlaying about idle awaiting to respond to an attack.

"The little pest shows herself to be more than a distraction when she tries to attack me."
You know this how? Because you looked down and saw the pillar of light? Because you can sense the attack coming? Because this attack is slow as hell? Because you stated that you heard her speak (whispers can be intense) and new where the attack was coming from? Somehow you knew that she was attacking you, could notice the light and could move in response to it. The thing is, you weren't looking at her, you should be looking at Imorte, if you state that you turned your gaze onto Tiamat, but even then after she attacked at the off chance your gaze turned mid attack, she's still probably still only at Tiamat's waist level.

"My eyes glow faintly as I lock my sights on her (Seven) and use my beloved telekinesis to grab a telekinetic chokehold of her body to hold her in place by her throat with the hopes of compressing her windpipes enough that she can't utter anything else."
Well, using your logic, she should be able to get around chanting without being able to breath, speak.

"My escape, telekinesis, and curse would have occurred all in a matter of instants as to not linger."
So you did those three things faster than she caste one spell with the battle initiative? Normally someone shouldn't have to add "as to not linger" since it should be COMMON SENSE that someone's doing something quickly. Really, who does anything slow? Who posts "I take my time in doing all these attacks I want to hit so that he can easily BS his way out."

It seems that the very obvious timeline: Bind (Shin) > Imorte Question (Shin)/Interrupt attack (Seven)/Your 1st post > Your second post.
I used to think you could RP well, but now it just seems you're just able to post a lot of words to try to make yourself look good like all the people we make fun of in messenger. It's one thing to beat up the new people, but when a NPC moderator has to mod just to miss an attack that probably won't kill him/her (because you have Capacity), it makes the site look bad as a whole. You really fucked that post up. Luckily, I doubt a new person would voice an opinion... no... they'll probably just say "he cheated" and then quit the site. Something Shin would love.

Oh yeah... and on top of that you're BOUND this entire time by SHIN. I'm sure godspeed doesn't break a Shin bind... but you probably have some BS way around Shin's "be still." Because it's WAY to obvious for ANYONE to ask... "hey... isn't he in bind by a ShinPC?..." Because those are weak as hell.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:28 pm

Short version for people like Kiun.

Kaz's Mod:
Shin binds Kaz, Shin speaks to Kaz
Kaz confirms bind, Kaz speaks to Shin
Seven owns Kaz in the middle interrupting this
Kaz says "uh uh! I ducked!" and does 4 techniques in his next post to attack unbound.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:09 pm

Incorrect (like normal): Godspeed was not used to escape the bind. Actually I used a trick there that I have used before Haku+Pyrokinesis to make a "fire clone" of Psyre. Thus, the bind was actually ACCEPTED as written in the first post, but not by Psyre but by the clone.

Psi Prince wrote:
When she looks at me, I try to prepare for an attack, but none comes. This isn't good! Haku! An image of me holds still as it is covered in flames. When the flames slowly fade away, I am no longer standing there. The female finds me again though. I am so out of my league against this one. I had better figure out something quick b/c she's like a damn hawk! She gets ready to attack me, but the male stops her.

Yeah, learn to read before you try to call me out for a mod. Shin has allowed it himself at WOTR when I brought up that Shin said that "this" happened and someone else said that "that" happened that people could TRY to evade him. Shin could have very well responded in his next post and said "Kaz, you get bound over there instead then. It's a tracking bind." Since Shin has neither denied or affirmed my reaction, Seven wouldn't know for sure my actual position.

To be honest, I wouldn't even have to move. As soon as she would start chanting, since she's angry and angry little kids are far from quiet, I could just as easily set her on fire and she still wouldn't attack me, so there's several ways to avoid being hit. Though, you have always had this disdain for the fact that I evade attacks... one of my favorite MMA fighters since he arrived in the UFC is Anderson Silva and he doesn't like to get hit either. He's the champ and rated the best pound for pound fighter. You've hit me before when we've fought and Lance knocked Psyre back into a wall, so yeah, I've been hit, but I have never seen the point in taking a hit that I can evade.

Considering that Shin hasn't posted in THREE DAYS leaving me stuck there, I think even he falls into some form of a 48 hour ruling. You know as figured by my post on Admin Review stating that it had already been over 48 hours when I posted that and now it's over 72 hours and still counting. That's the meaning of the first line in my current post. So I made sure to acknowledge Shin first, generally a good idea, before I responded to her post.

This saga is lagging and personally, I just wanna speed it up and be done with it so people can get back to their personal storylines, since the longer this thing drags, the less it seems like it should have been a "site event" instead of a Shin Informational. As you have so keenly pointed out with this tirade of yours, there has been so much that Shin has left out that NO ONE should have been in the forest or knowing what is happening in the forest or anything let you have your way, so that would corral everyone in the city to fight against NPC hellhounds... oh my gawd, so much fun... so worth freezing the site to fight hellhounds.

Oh but my favorite... you knew this pillar of light was coming how? YOU have made it perfectly clear that from Shin's post, you know that we're in darkness inside this cavern, so obviously light forming underneath me is going to be VERY easily noticeable. Even you shouldn't be able to argue that. So let's follow this...

1) Darkness
2) There's a large bright light forming underneath ME
3) I should move
4) Godspeed

How long is that supposed to take again? Since obviously I'm being very irrational in this.

Oh wait... I just found something else that made most of your rant completely worthless... Seven's post interrupts Shin's post towards me. By her timing and not needing to harness energy for the attack, she attacks before Imorte speaks. Thus, my part of "unable to move" while he's talking to me hasn't occurred when she attacks me. Thus, until Shin overrides my post to say that I can't escape anything he does to my character, I am currently unbound and free to move. The "unable to move" was self-introduced as an effect of Imorte being as strong as he is and invading my mind.

I never stopped her attack, so she got the attack off, Psyre just wasn't standing there to receive it. Also, Seven's post interrupts my first post, so basically the whole second half of what happened in that gets negated... you know... what normally happens when someone interrupts a post. Who's being embarrassed again?

As for personal opinions, I've generally thought you are overrated. You notice how Taki was supposed to be my bodyguard and then I up and left like oh yeah, I'll be back? My posts in this saga don't actually have a lot of words in them save the first one or two and I don't really care who does and does not read them outside the people involved in them. You have been and will be a pompous kiss ass with bitch tendencies. I let it ride the first time you tried to call me out on the boards when you had just talked to me on messenger and mentioned everyone else besides me but when I turn my back, you got mad shit to say. Again, if you felt this post was so egregious, you could have hit me up to speak on it since you are the self-assumed "Paragon of RP Skill", but you took the bitch route. You might want to correct that... quickly.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:20 pm

1) Fireclone is not a site technique nor a custom you have. Two techniques = custom combine, thus you modded with an illegal technique.
2) What you did was an evasion, which Shin would have to reply to in order to see if you can actually evade a ShinPC bind in that manner. This mean, you cannot POST until Shin allows you to "outsmart" his NPC illegally.
3) You confirmed that you could not move here: "I find myself unable to move as he speaks into my mind."

So a wall of text still cannot hide a mod. You're still just like the people who cannot accept getting hit.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:33 pm

But as not to allow BS to dry unpicked up, I shall dawn the pooper scooper:

Considering that Shin hasn't posted in THREE DAYS leaving me stuck there, I think even he falls into some form of a 48 hour ruling. You know as figured by my post on Admin Review stating that it had already been over 48 hours when I posted that and now it's over 72 hours and still counting. That's the meaning of the first line in my current post. So I made sure to acknowledge Shin first, generally a good idea, before I responded to her post.
Not really, a normal post order is set here. Shin posted, you posted, she posted, now it's Shin's turn to tell you what happened. It's not like she posted something interrupting Shin. We RP like this all the time. You don't get two posts when you're interacting with two people, or else everyone would have FOUR posts. Even if she was yelling, you're in a room full of innumerable demons. I doubt everyone's being quite, thus why Imorte is speaking into your mind.

This saga is lagging and personally, I just wanna speed it up and be done with it so people can get back to their personal storylines, since the longer this thing drags, the less it seems like it should have been a "site event" instead of a Shin Informational. As you have so keenly pointed out with this tirade of yours, there has been so much that Shin has left out that NO ONE should have been in the forest or knowing what is happening in the forest or anything let you have your way, so that would corral everyone in the city to fight against NPC hellhounds... oh my gawd, so much fun... so worth freezing the site to fight hellhounds.

That has nothing to do with you incorrectly interracting with your character. You can't say "this bores me, don't touch me, I'll mod." A slow site event does not mean everyone ignores site rules.

Oh but my favorite... you knew this pillar of light was coming how? YOU have made it perfectly clear that from Shin's post, you know that we're in darkness inside this cavern, so obviously light forming underneath me is going to be VERY easily noticeable. Even you shouldn't be able to argue that. So let's follow this...
1) Darkness
2) There's a large bright light forming underneath ME
3) I should move
4) Godspeed
How long is that supposed to take again? Since obviously I'm being very irrational in this.

I'm pretty sure the light is the attack, since why would there be a lag between the light and the damage since the light is supposed to be the damaging thing? So yeah... by the time you notice the light, you're hurt, as it should be when you hear a gunshot: you're shot.

Oh wait... I just found something else that made most of your rant completely worthless... Seven's post interrupts Shin's post towards me. By her timing and not needing to harness energy for the attack, she attacks before Imorte speaks.
He doesn't speak out loud, so how can she interrupt him?

As for personal opinions, I've generally thought you are overrated. You notice how Taki was supposed to be my bodyguard and then I up and left like oh yeah, I'll be back?
When in the storyline was it set up for her to be your bodyguard? I believe that's OOC information you're speaking of. If a character doesn't do something IC, it never happened, right? Try to think on this one.

but you took the bitch route. You might want to correct that... quickly.
I call BS when I see it, and don't set favorites. If you do dumb shit where everyone can see it, it needs to be corrected where everyone can see it. Just because Rune allows you to mod him doesn't mean that should be the general norm.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:04 pm

"Fireclone" is the nickname, genius. It's actually using HAKU (an evasion technique) and Pyrokinesis (cosmetically used to aid the evasion technique) in conjunction. Something that YOU even said was possible. Did I miss something that says that Shin is immune to his actions' being evaded or anything like that? Also, I hate to break this to you, but you keep going to my response to Imorte entering my mind with no other stimuli... for some reason, light appearing underneath me would probably trump listening to a voice in my head, which would mean that I would not be bound by Imorte's voice.

I'm bored of this back and forth. Your opinion is pretty useless to be honest. If Shin has a problem with my evasion, then he will speak on it. You will complain and nitpick about everything because you're bored and self-ascending. I don't feel like reading the same BS from you in walls of "brilliantly prepared, color-coded, witty" oral fodder.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:22 pm

"Fireclone" is the nickname, genius. It's actually using HAKU (an evasion technique) and Pyrokinesis (cosmetically used to aid the evasion technique) in conjunction. Something that YOU even said was possible.
Okay, that's nice, but it's still a custom combine (a combination of two techniques into one) that you don't have. If we went that route, no one would have to put in the EXP and work into learning a custom combine since they can just nickname everything and have psuedo-techs.

Did I miss something that says that Shin is immune to his actions' being evaded or anything like that? Also, I hate to break this to you, but you keep going to my response to Imorte entering my mind with no other stimuli... for some reason, light appearing underneath me would probably trump listening to a voice in my head, which would mean that I would not be bound by Imorte's voice.
You didn't wait for Shin to respond, so you don't know if your action is accepted or not. That goes for anyone you RP with, you don't skip or negate posts.

I'm bored of this back and forth. Your opinion is pretty useless to be honest. If Shin has a problem with my evasion, then he will speak on it. You will complain and nitpick about everything because you're bored and self-ascending. I don't feel like reading the same BS from you in walls of "brilliantly prepared, color-coded, witty" oral fodder.
I'd hate to argue losing points as well. In the end, yes Shin will have the final say, but that doesn't mean you should throw shit against a wall just to see if it'll stick.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:52 am

O...M...F...G... this is f'n stupidity now.

Pyrokinesis... fire... there's fire everywhere... Haku... to make it appear as if you vanish... sounds like it needs a distraction to be most effective... wait, there's fire. Oh there we go. If you put 2 and 2 together, I've already created fire and said that the flames had covered me as well... oh! *raises hand* So the flames covering me would be a distraction still right? The smart person in the room nods, "You know what, that would make sense." So we've got fire that is fading away and a feeling of being outclassed. Now would be a good time to leave. Use existing fire that is going away to cover me going away, Haku.

So since you seem to be having so much trouble with this...
Post 1: Fire
Shin: Fire is going bye-bye
Post 2: While fire is going bye-bye, I go bye-bye too. This is where Haku comes in. The "fireclone" is really just pyro in the form of my body. COMPLETELY LEGAL WITH THE DESCRIPTION OF THE TECHNIQUE! I think it, the fire does it.

Good so far? Fire Me is there. Physical Me "Haku'd" away. Still with me? Fire Me (hopefully) gets bound by Krys Physical Me gets found by Krys (I figure if she found me out of everyone in the room, then she'll probably find me again). Krys readies for an attack, Imorte stops her, turns to speak to me telepathically, go.

Now here comes the monkey wrench. Seven posts that after Krys gets stopped, she gets ANGRY. Now you're emo, so you might not fully understand this, but for normal people, when we get angry, things tend to get loud. So angry little demon girl in the air chants. Stop! I'm going slow for you, so maybe you'll get it. Angry + girl + chanting = I CAN HEAR HER!

Stop again. The only wildcard at this point is:
A) Is there some form of a "Shin isn't allowed to wait four days to post in a saga where the site is frozen" clause similar to the member 48 hour rule?
B) Does Shin negate my evasion and bind Psyre wherever I appear or bind me before I can haku?

So if I understand you well enough, your big whinefest is because I didn't continue to wait for Shin who will probably be going to bed soon to move into FOUR days without posting before responding to Seven's post which is an attack against me?

Now here's a question for you, what happens if I didn't post and Shin didn't post til let's say Monday... am I then susceptible to the 48 hour rule since I'm a member meaning that something that I arguably, depending on Shin's verdict, may have been able to evade but didn't b/c I was waiting on Shin? Shin's reasoning for letting her get away with the Sacred Hunters "situation" is b/c it moves the story along... does that mean that if Psyre could possibly interfere with his plans then he would allow her a free attack against me?

So you're bitching and moaning over something that Shin can very easily say, "Psyre is still bound, Seven blasts him, his clothes are torn revealing very sexy abs now riddled with cuts, and Imorte answers back to the comment." For real? Are you that lacking in attention at home? You claim that I am always trying to make myself look good in front of the people here, but who is it that is always complaining about this member or that member and that starts all of these "I wouldn't do this or that, so it's really stupid and wrong." threads? I hate to break it to you, but you're far from perfect in your RPing, so get off of your "I'm such a superb RPer" trip and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Could I have called Shin to ask him when he was gonna post? Sure, I could have, but considering that I don't know what the end plot of this saga is and could be in the way, I'm going to at least allow myself a response that HE/SHIN/THE ADMIN RUNNING THE SAGA not Little Shin, but Big Shin the Boss can then accept or reject.

Oh and to further refute your whole, I don't wanna take a hit thing, you really that if Shin lets me fight Tiamat, I'm not gonna get hit SEVERAL times? He was able to reach Ascended stats in the SIC, where I'm at Strong right now. Hmm... and yet I challenged him... yeah, Kyro, you're so clever there. I SOOOO don't wanna get hit. That's my boy!

I thought I hit send before I left... side note, District 9 is stupid. I'm not sure how it is drunk or high, but sober that movie sucks... cool weapons and kills when they come, but yeah, a dumb azz movie.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:03 am

You all are still arguing?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:11 am

psi_prince wrote:
I'm bored of this back and forth. Your opinion is pretty useless to be honest.
Oh? You don't care? Too bad you're not as non chalant as you think you are. Time to critique yet another wall of lies.

Kiun, it's not an argument if there's no challege.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:29 am

Pyrokinesis... fire... there's fire everywhere... Haku... to make it appear as if you vanish... sounds like it needs a distraction to be most effective... wait, there's fire. Oh there we go. If you put 2 and 2 together, I've already created fire and said that the flames had covered me as well... oh! *raises hand* So the flames covering me would be a distraction still right? The smart person in the room nods, "You know what, that would make sense." So we've got fire that is fading away and a feeling of being outclassed. Now would be a good time to leave. Use existing fire that is going away to cover me going away, Haku.
So since you seem to be having so much trouble with this...
Post 1: Fire
Shin: Fire is going bye-bye
Post 2: While fire is going bye-bye, I go bye-bye too. This is where Haku comes in. The "fireclone" is really just pyro in the form of my body. COMPLETELY LEGAL WITH THE DESCRIPTION OF THE TECHNIQUE! I think it, the fire does it.

2 techniques used simoultaneously = combining of two techs = custom combine. Period.
Twist it anyway you wish, but you're still combining what two techniques do. Even though you state that, you're not doing the techs one at a time. If you did one tech at a time, it would be different, but it would also take longer. You posted doing them both in an instant when you haven't manifested the fire to manipulate (something that probably isn't instantaneous). Also, even though the fire is from you, wouldn't it still hurt you? (I.e. if I throw you in front of your own energy blast, it should still hurt, logic). So the steps would go.
1) Manifest the fire
2) Mold it into your form
3) Haku
Something that would take far less than the instant evasion you did.
Just stop... you're not making your case sound any more rational.

Now here comes the monkey wrench. Seven posts that after Krys gets stopped, she gets ANGRY. Now you're emo, so you might not fully understand this, but for normal people, when we get angry, things tend to get loud. So angry little demon girl in the air chants. Stop! I'm going slow for you, so maybe you'll get it. Angry + girl + chanting = I CAN HEAR HER!
Back to the room full of demon's logic. Since it's very quiet. A child should have a small voice, etc. Fail.

So if I understand you well enough, your big whinefest is because I didn't continue to wait for Shin who will probably be going to bed soon to move into FOUR days without posting before responding to Seven's post which is an attack against me?
Post order = Shin, you, her, Shin. The 48 hour rule is for members and allows a MANAGER to post in order to move along an RP. You're not management and you're posting for your own character.

Now here's a question for you, what happens if I didn't post and Shin didn't post til let's say Monday... am I then susceptible to the 48 hour rule since I'm a member meaning that something that I arguably, depending on Shin's verdict, may have been able to evade but didn't b/c I was waiting on Shin? Shin's reasoning for letting her get away with the Sacred Hunters "situation" is b/c it moves the story along... does that mean that if Psyre could possibly interfere with his plans then he would allow her a free attack against me?
Obviously no if you're waiting to respond to Shin.

So you're bitching and moaning over something that Shin can very easily say, "Psyre is still bound, Seven blasts him, his clothes are torn revealing very sexy abs now riddled with cuts, and Imorte answers back to the comment." For real? Are you that lacking in attention at home? You claim that I am always trying to make myself look good in front of the people here, but who is it that is always complaining about this member or that member and that starts all of these "I wouldn't do this or that, so it's really stupid and wrong." threads? I hate to break it to you, but you're far from perfect in your RPing, so get off of your "I'm such a superb RPer" trip and SHUT THE FUCK UP!
I wasn't going to comment on this since it has nothing to do with IC conflict and seems like a desperate distraction from the topic, but I haven't bitched or moaned, much to your loathing. I've pointed out systematically where you're wrong responding to your responses. Going against you is omething you obviously have deeply seeded issues with. Still I am able to point out points without personal assaults. Then again, I can understand why you're like this and to comment on your socialization due to not having a... well I won't go there, since I'm not you. I'll stick to fact and not opinions. I've not once said I was a superb RPer in these posts, but thank you, I'm flattered you would get that from it.

Could I have called Shin to ask him when he was gonna post? Sure, I could have, but considering that I don't know what the end plot of this saga is and could be in the way, I'm going to at least allow myself a response that HE/SHIN/THE ADMIN RUNNING THE SAGA not Little Shin, but Big Shin the Boss can then accept or reject.
Then wait for him to post in the correct post order like you're supposed to.

Oh and to further refute your whole, I don't wanna take a hit thing, you really that if Shin lets me fight Tiamat, I'm not gonna get hit SEVERAL times? He was able to reach Ascended stats in the SIC, where I'm at Strong right now. Hmm... and yet I challenged him... yeah, Kyro, you're so clever there. I SOOOO don't wanna get hit. That's my boy!
You'll get hit by Shin because it's Shin, but a new person with no credentials... you wouldn't allow yourself to be touched. You see how many times Lance hit you in your many fights, right?

I thought I hit send before I left... side note, District 9 is stupid. I'm not sure how it is drunk or high, but sober that movie sucks... cool weapons and kills when they come, but yeah, a dumb azz movie.
Pitty.

There's nothing really more to talk about. You continue to say wrong things; Shin'll fix it and things will move on. I'm sorry if you don't like me saying "you're wrong" but at times you are. I'm a manager and if a member breehes a rule, I'm justified to say something. You modded by site definition. I gave you a warning and pointed out where you were wrong. Now you're well within your rights to get a second opinion from Shin since the other manager is unable to render one. That's fine.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:41 am

Your skull can't be this thick seriously. FML.

Post 1: I create fire that is also around me. In the post it says that it is AROUND me not setting myself on fire, genius. Now, I may be really sweaty at this point from the heat, but no, I did not set myself on fire. You never made such nonsensical statements when we argued before.
~ Ok. We have fire now... fire that is around me, but I'm not torching myself with it because that would be retarded. Check.

Post 2: Fire is going away. Haku.
~ THE FIRE IS STILL ALREADY THERE FROM THE FIRST POST BEFORE SHIN POSTED, OTHERWISE HE WOULDN'T HAVE POSTED THAT AFTER BURNING SOME DEMONS, THE FIRE GOES AWAY.
~ Imorte and Krys don't know the extent of Psyre's power so if the setting myself on fire bit was a question to the probable success of the evasion's deception working, they don't know that I can't teleport or absorb fire or do anything, so it could be believable when you have such an assortment of demons on hand.

Thus, if in Post 1 I do something and don't re-do Action 1 with the new action, it's not a damn combine move! Goodness gracious. No wonder people insult California's public high school system. I didn't think Post 1 then Post 2 was that damn confusing.

Again, fire is there. While fire is going away, I go away. Fire has already been created and loosed as confirmed by Shin. It's there already. I'm not making new fire. Ok. Using the fire that is already there, I ninja vanish. That's all. One thing happens, then Shin says something, then the next thing happens. Not that difficult. Not even being an azz about that. It's not confusing or tricky or anything like that.

Child's Voice: Have you never heard angry children? My little nephew gets VERY loud when you tell him no. Also, Interview with the Vampire. When Claudia learns that her hair will grow back, Louie hears her from a few rooms away and she has doors closed. Children have some high-pitched lungs.

You won't stoop to personal attacks you say? Really now... "immbarassment" was written by who? "You are the same as those we make fun of" was by who again? Oh of course, you don't take personal shots at people. No, you're right. Nothing in your posts is your opinion. I am mistaken. Also, on the topic of making fun of people, your spelling is becoming atrocious.

Seriously, just stick to the binding argument b/c that's your best talking point since I've already said that it's contingent upon Shin's decision, b/c you are performing poorly with trying to argue against the rest of my post. You claim that you haven't been bitching to anyone, yet you seem overly confident that Shin will rule against me and "fix things" as you called it.

Psyre is a field control character and Lance is close quarters combat, so he has to reach me before he can hit me, so obviously I'm gonna keep hitting him before he can reach me b/c once he gets to me, there's a good possibility that he could literally bite Psyre's head off. Yes, it is so far fetched a concept to fight in a manner that you avoid putting yourself in a disadvantage. Oh yeah, b/c you have a great track record of putting yourself in disadvantageous positions. Your hypocrisy knows no limitations, I see.

Modding: performing actions or techniques not on your bio.
* Pyrokinesis is on my bio... Haku is on my bio... Godspeed is on my bio... where exactly did I mod again? Now if Shin tells me that I can no longer change the name of my techniques or give them nicknames, then I will cease calling the application of Haku when Pyro is already active "Fireclone Evasion Move".

Since you're such a stickler for rules, here's one for you since I'm clearly a member:

Staff
Don't argue on the boards with members.
- Uh oh... someone is in violation of the rules. Ok, time for me to get back to Episode 5 of Legend of the Seeker before I rest before getting my new car and since you're being such a girl. No, you can't ride in it.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:36 am

>> i feel like saying something.

<< being near fire, even in lose proximity of it....hurts like hell.... -kinda plays with fire sometimes, so its kinda forbidden to getting near fire- <. < so uhhh yeah...

another thing... dont judge what another character does. yes it may be a child, but it's still another person's charater, so you dont know if they get loud or not when they get angry, thats really based upon them and thier character, cuz i know kids that are really quiet when thier pissed off its kinda scarey really <<;;

sooo o.o both of ya stop trying to insult each other, and be calm about it seriously its kinda annoying seeing this back and forth between both of ya. come to some sort of agreement and just shut up. If you can get in contact with shin, then just call him and tell him to spare a few moments out of his day to handle this instead of just letting it stretch out, maybe it's thrilling for both of ya or ya aint getting no sexual fun where you live and the only excitement your getting is from this back and forth you guys are having, but seriously if you can get in contact with him DO IT dont be an idiot and just let this back and forth move any farther.

also < < personally i thought shin was always an exception to that 48 hour thing since he doesn't exactly rp on the site aside from the npcs, so moving without him is just..., in my opinion, dumb...

so yeah...fire....hot as heck.....it burns in close proximity ouch...very very ouch >.<
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:57 am

thread locked, discussion closed. neither kyro or kaz got the last word, so it's all good. i'll handle it on both sides. keep negativity off the boards and don't sully the name of imm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do   Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do Empty

Back to top Go down

Observations of dumb shit in the Saga as well as sarcastic examples of what NOT to do
Page 1 of 1