Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) Empty
PostSubject: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:29 pm

Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) Ingel_13

.:: Picking Up Where We Left Off ::.

I felt bad for not having been able to call Trinity sooner but after the attack, I had to deal with some other, work related things, I'm sure she will understand, I hope.. Finally, a day after the events in City Metro I was able to call Trinity. Ever since she had told me she loved me, I had been thinking on those words and how I felt about her in return. I hoped it didn't hurt her feelings when I didn't respond with the same phrase after she said it.. The time had finally come when I had enough free time to get in touch with her and perhaps spend some time together if she wanted to. Reaching into my pocket, I took a hold of my phone and pulled it out before flipping it open. After opening my phone, I selected Trinity's number and hit dial before I brought the phone up to my ear and listened as I waited for her to pick up.

Post WC: 167
Total WC: 167

Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:52 pm

Over the course of the day that has passed since the city came under attack, not to mention since I lost my mind and actually told Ingel that I love him, I have spent just about ever waking minute half dreading, half praying that I would hear my phone ring. When that didn't happen in the few hours immediately after the attack was over, there was a small sense of relief. I wouldn't have to explain the words I had said and could continue to kind of pretend that I had kept them to myself. When I woke countless times during the hours of fitful and broken sleep I managed to get that next morning, I would immediately reach for my phone to see if I had missed his call. That's when the worry and fear began to creep in. He wasn't calling. When a man doesn't call normally it means that he is either busy or unable to operate a phone for some reason, but when a man doesn't call after the last words you said to him were 'I Love You' it pretty much means that your stupid self just lost that man. With Ingel and this particular situation his not calling could mean many things. He could have been tied up with work, just because the attack was over didn't mean that he would be cut free from work. He could have been injured through the course of the night and isn't able to use his phone in the hospital. He could be avoiding me because I freaked him out with the whole 'I love you' thing but isn't quite freaked out enough to dump me over it. Or he could be dead. Of course once that ever so slight possibility crept into my over analytical female mind I was forced to beat the proverbial dead horse. If he was dead I wouldn't be notified, I wasn't his wife or his next of kin. As far as I know no one at his new job even know about me so they would have no reason to let me know anything. I would have to wait until I heard about it on the news or read his name in the obituaries to even know if something like that ever happened to him.

After a full day of hearing me go over and over all of this, and go back and forth between grief stricken worry and uncontrolled anger at myself for being so foolish to say those words, Jasper had finally had enough. He slipped out early this morning to avoid having to deal with me another minute. Ric was very understanding so far and had let me switch my days off to have today free to sit at home and stare at a phone that wasn't ringing. At the table, legs curled beneath my body in one of the chairs, coffee that had long grown cold sitting untouched in front of me next to the still silent phone is how I was beginning this new day. I had probably been in that same position at least a couple of hours when I saw the screen finally light up and heard the heart bursting sound of Ingel's ringtone.

For the first few seconds I couldn't move. I was convinced that I was dreaming. I wanted him to call so badly that my mind had finally snapped and was making think it was really happening. When the ringtone continued, even after pinching myself, I grabbed the phone and pressed the button to answer the call. Now I didn't want to sound like some crazy chick who had barely slept in the past two nights, so I forced my voice to come out steady and calm as if I wasn't worried sick and hating myself for having such a big mouth. Just because his phone was calling mine didn't mean everything was going to be hunky dory. He could be calling to dump me, or someone else could be calling the people in his phone to let them know that he is seriously injured or dead. Not knowing what to expect from the other end of the line, I didn't want to immediately jump in with apologies or question fueled by fear.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:14 am

As the phone rang on, I began to grow a bit worried about her, though she could just be at work and unable to answer her phone or tied up with something else. I listened as the phone rang a few more times before it was finally answered. When I heard the hello from Trinity a smile quickly over took my lips as the worry that had built up was quickly bashed to pieces. " Hey baby. It's nice to hear your voice again, I was starting to miss it. How are you doing? Is everything ok? " I said in a rather happy tone of voice. Now that I was talking to her once more, the last thing she told me began to creep into my mind once more. I wasn't sure if she would want to talk about something like that so I decided I would hold off on going to that subject for now, if she wanted to talk about it right now she would bring it up in her own way, and, maybe later when I feel more comfortable talking about it, I might bring it up and see how she still feels about it. Right now I was just glad to be talking with her again and finding out how she has been doing since we last talked, though deep down I couldn't help feel bad for not being there for her when the attack happened and right now..

Post WC: 244
Total WC: 411

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:25 am

When it was Ingel's voice that traveled through the phone and to my ear I let out a soft sigh of relief. He was alright, I could tell as much by his voice. There was no hint of pain in there and he sounded genuinely happy to hear my voice. He even said that he was starting to miss it. Keeping the typical girly 'aww' to myself at the sweetness of his greeting, I felt my lips curve into a broad smile as I answered his questions. "I'm fine, everything is fine now that I know you are safe and sound. I was starting to miss your voice too. So I take it the powers that be have given you a break from clean up or patrol duty? I also assume that you came through the excitement uninjured and are otherwise in good health at this moment?" I figured that was a more polite way to ask if he had lost any important body parts or gained any new holes in that fine physique of his since our last conversation. I wasn't going to touch the 'i love you' with a ten foot pole at this point in time. If he wanted to carry on and pretend like I never said it, I would play along and be just fine. On the other hand, if he wanted to bring it up and get it out in the open I would explain to him exactly why I had said it when I did and hope that my explanation made him feel less uncomfortable about it.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:47 am

When I heard she was alright I felt more relieved, smiling a bit more as I listened to her as she continued speaking. I waited until she was finished speaking before I began to speak with a response, " Yeah. I have a bit of a break right now. Are you kidding me, do you think some terrorists could get the drop on Ingel? " I said, my tone moving into a more joking manner, " As we use to say back in the day, I got mad skills baby. " the statement was followed by a light chuckle before I went on, my tone shifting back away from a joking one, " But seriously, yes, I did come through with out getting injured and am still in good health, one hundred present a-ok. " I paused for a moment before going on, " I want to apologies for not calling you sooner, I wanted too, I just wasn't really able to until now. I understand if your mad at me or upset at the fact that I haven't called until now. "

Post WC: 183
Total WC: 594

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:57 am

His good natured statements were all met with soft giggles from me. He was so cute when he was messing around. My cheeks were actually beginning to ache because I was smiling so wide and couldn't even attempt to stop. When his voice returned to a normal, more serious tone and assured me that he was perfectly fine, I was finally able to feel the last bit of tension that had taken root around my heart ease away. Hearing him continue on to apologize for not calling sooner and saying that he would understand if I was mad at him brought yet another laugh from my lips. "No way babe, I'm not mad at you. I understand, work comes first. I'll be here waiting when the job is done, isn't that what I've told you before? You have been called to protect the city that I live in and love dearly, I would never even think to ask you to put me before that duty. At the same time, I won't claim to not worry about you when I don't hear from you. I am still a woman who cares for you and the worrying comes with the territory, but as long as I keep getting these calls when the job is done, or when you find a moment of peace, then I will be just fine." Needing to busy the fingers of my hand not holding the phone, I begin to idly trace the rim of the long abandoned coffee mug. "So... is this break just long enough for a quick call to check in and let me know that you are alive or do you have some time to get together? I can meet you somewhere for lunch or something, or if you have enough time you can come over here and I'll make you something." Hearing his voice would be enough for now if that was all he had time for, but if there was a chance that I could get my arms around him and know for sure that he was not harmed in any way, I was going to at least ask.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:13 am

When she said she wasn't mad at me I let out a light sigh of releaf, glad that she wasn't mad at me though I would have been fine with her being mad at me and would understand. Though I was alone, I couldn't help but nod my head some to what she was saying to me as I listened to her. As she continued speaking it seemed as if she took the words right out of my mouth when she brought up the idea of meeting somewhere or me coming over, aside from calling to let her know how I was doing, I also wished to see her again and now, knowing that she wished to see me, I felt better. I waited until she finished speaking before I began to speak, " I see. I'm sorry if I make you worry to much. I do plan to call you when I have moments of peace, I don't want to worry you to death. Actually, I was going to see if I could come over, or at the least meet some where for lunch, which ever you would like. I'm a free man at the moment, so we can do what ever you want, I can come over there to have some lunch and spend time with you, or we can go out and eat. Though, there is something I would like to talk with you about. "

Post WC: 239
Total WC: 833

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:28 am

"Trust me honey, it would take a whole more than a couple days of no word from you to make me worry to death. After more than a few days I would try calling you instead of waiting around for you to call me. If I can't get you on the line that way then I would start calling around to the local hospitals and clinics to make sure you weren't laid up without phone access or access to my number. If I still didn't find out anything through that I would simultaneously check the obituaries and call the morgues or funeral homes to make sure you weren't dead. Even after all of that I would still have many more things to do before the worry killed me. I might spend way too much time worrying but no one can claim that the time spent is not productive." While I know it might have sounded a bit obsessive or at the very least a bit absurd for me to list out the very steps my mind had drawn out just in case I didn't get a call from him by tomorrow at the very latest, I hoped that the point I was trying to make would come across loud and clear. Worrying would take one hell of a long time to kill me so there was nothing at all for him to be sorry or feel bad about just yet. When he had mentioned either of the options I said would be fine with him, thus leaving the decision up to me, I paused for a moment to ponder on which one I wanted to happen. Running the food stock left in the kitchen through my mind, I figure out what the lunch choices would be were I to tell him to come over here. The last part of what he had said sort of clinched the deal for me. If he had something he wanted to talk to me about... something that could either be very good or very bad... I wanted it to happen here. I didn't want to be kicked to the curb in the middle of a crowded dining establishment, nor did I want to get all excited and happy should whatever he wanted to discuss be a good thing. "Alright, how about you come over here and I'll put together some lunch. Your choices are burgers with home fries, shrimp alfredo, or shredded chicken tacos."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:52 am

I listened to her as she listed off all the things she would do in order to find out my well being and it sounded as if she had a good plan on finding out how I was doing, perhaps a bit over board, but I could understand her motives behind it. Her method of finding me should I be in the hospital or dead, though seeming a bit overboard, did make me feel good knowing that someone was willing to go through all that just to find out how I was doing. As the conversation moved into what to have for lunch, it seemed I would be joining her at her place for some lunch and time together. After my lunch options where put out before me, I remained silent for a moment as I though on what I would like to have for lunch, " Hmm, it sounds like I might have some form of stalker. " I said in a joking manner speaking about her, " That sounds great, I'm already in the neighborhood so it shouldn't take me long to get to your place. As for the meal, a burger and fries sounds nice if that's alright with you. Since you are the chef, we can have what ever you want. "

Post WC: 216
Total WC: 1,049

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:03 am

"I am not a stalker. The mere fact that you and I have shared a bed more than a few times exempts me from that classification, thank you very much." While I tried to keep my voice sounding matter of fact I could feel the hint of laughter sneak in there towards the end of my words. I didn't mind him teasing me about stalking him as long as knew the truth, I hadn't been calling him every ten seconds for the last day and a half trying to find out if he was alright and I had not yet made a single one of those other phone calls to inquire about his well being. I waited patiently, well as patiently as I could manage, for him to find a free moment to call me. I would call that being a thoughtful and understanding girlfriend... or sex partner... or whatever he referred to me as. When he mentioned his preference for lunch I hopped out of my seat at the table and moved to the fridge to go ahead and start pulling out everything that I would need to cook his meal. "Burger and fries it is then. I'll get started on it right away. The front door is unlocked so whenever you get here just come on in, I'll be here in the kitchen slaving over this hot stove to make a hearty meal that will hopefully put some more meat on those unbelievably handsome bones. About how long do you think it will take you?" He said he was in the neighborhood but that still didn't tell me if he was down the street or twelve blocks away. I hadn't gotten around to getting dressed quite yet, I'd only been officially out of bed for a few hours so I was still wearing the boxer shorts I had stolen, correction the boxers that I 'borrowed' from him the last time I slept over at his place, and one of the old and worn t-shirts featuring an old band we both enjoyed that he had worn over here one night and just happened to be unable to find the next morning. I hoped he wouldn't mind seeing me in his clothes if he was too close for me to get the food started and then run to my room to change out of them.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:16 am

When she speaks up, defending her position as not a stalker, I couldn't help but laugh a bit at her reaction to it, and by her reaction to it I knew she didn't take it literally and I didn't mean it in a real since, more like a joking one to tease her a bit. " Alright, Ill make sure to try and surprise you. Hmm, I guess I will have to repay you some how for slaving over a hot stove, now wont I? " I paused for a moment, thinking on her question as I glanced around at the streets before speaking up, " I would like to say I'm right outside your building, but that might make me sound like the stalker. I'm a few blocks away, it shouldn't take me long to get there. I can always turn my siren on and speed down the road. I'm sure they wont mind me using it for personal use rather then business. " I said in a joking tone.

Post WC: 171
Total WC: 1,220

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:30 am

"Nah, you don't have to go that far. I was simply asking to see if I had enough time to get this food started and then go change, but I guess you will just have to deal with what I have on since you are so close to stalking... I mean, so close to arriving at my building." While I speak, holding the phone precariously between my ear and shoulder, my hands are busily pattying up the hamburger meat that I've already seasoned and setting the formed patties onto a plate while the pan for the burgers heats up on the stove. When the patties were made, and after checking to make sure the pan wasn't fully heated yet, I turn around to the sink and wash the raw meat from my hands. Then I move on to start cutting up a few potatoes to fry in the other skillet where I currently have oil coming up to temperature. During the moments when I fall silent I think back to what he said about repaying me for slaving over this hot stove and chuckle quietly to myself. "So you're gonna repay me for all this hot, backbreaking work I'm doing to fill your belly, huh? And just what kind of repayment is that mind of yours thinking about?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:46 am

I had fallen silent and listened to her as she began speaking once more and once she finished speaking I nodded my head once more out of habit, " Heh, Alright, Ill hold off on that option for now. Hmm, and what exactly do you have on, if you don't mind me asking. Hey, I could always slow down and give you enough time to get lunch done and then change into something, if you''d like. " I said, throwing the option onto the table but I didn't think she would go for it. I fell silent once more and when she asked me what I would do to repay her for the mean, I grinned faintly as I thought about what to do, " Hmm, well.. I could take you out to eat some time at a fancy restaurant of your choosing, if you'd like. Or I could spend some time with you cuddling on your couch, or mine.. And there's always the more, adult option or options, depending on what I feel like doing? Is your brother there, or are you alone? "

Post WC: 185
Total WC: 1,405

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:55 am

"No, don't you dare slow down. I want you here as soon as possible and you will just see for yourself what I have on when you come walking through my door." My hands worked diligently at slicing up the potatoes into small strips to fry in the now heated oil. Once that was done, I took a moment to go ahead and put the hamburger patties into their pan to get the cooking process started, making sure to lay a splatter screen over the skillet so the grease doesn't pop out and burn my tender skin. When the meat began to sizzle I moved on to start sliding the potato strips gently into the hot oil. They wouldn't take as long to fry as the meat would to cook so I could do them in two rounds to avoid overcrowding the oil filled pan. Another splatter screen is set atop the second skillet as I return my attention to the ongoing conversation. "Mmm... going out to dinner with you is always nice, as is cuddling together on whichever couch we happen to land on... but I have to admit... that adult option, or options, sound pretty damn tempting. Jasper escaped early this morning and will almost certainly be giving this apartment a very wide berth today. I don't expect him home until well after dark tonight so we can have all the alone time we like."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:11 am

When she told me not to slow down, I almost felt like speeding up so I could get there even faster, though I knew that wouldn't be the safe thing to do even if it would get me there faster, it's better to be safe then sorry. As she began talking about the options I had put up for repaying her for the lunch, I listened to what she had to say about each one and then finally her answer to my question about her brother, and with that I had an idea of what I might want to do with her after lunch and I get done talking to her with the other thing I had on my mind, " I see. That's good to hear. Ill see what I can do about the adult option since that sounds like the thing you want to do the most, though I don't blame you. " As the parking lot of her building comes up I smile a bit more, " Well, I have arrived at your building and I will be on my way up shortly. " I said as I pulled into the parking lot and navigated into a free parking space.

Post WC: 203
Total WC: 1,605

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:18 am

"I can't help it, that adult option always sounds like the best plan when you are involved. You're just too darn good at what we do together for me to resist." While I spoke with a laugh he would be able to recognize the ring of truth in every word that came from my mouth. He would know better than anyone just how impossible it was for me to resist his charms. The man could turn every bone in my body to jello with one look, he could make entire world disappear with one touch of his hand. He knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that he had me hooked, hands down no questions asked. When he mentions that he has arrived and would be on his way up shortly I grin and shiver under the jolt of excitement that races up my spine. I was like a giddy school girl just because he was close and would be walking in my door any moment. "Alright, just come straight on in, I'll be here in the kitchen babysitting the food." I wouldn't hang up the phone just yet, mainly because I wanted to make sure he broke the connection first, it's a girl thing.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:09 pm

I couldn't help but smile as she goes on about being unable to resist what we do together. " I see. Yeah, I can see how hard it would be to resist my manly charm. I do have a pretty hot body, though mine pales in comparison to yours. " Once I had a free parking spot, I pulled my vehicle into it and turned it off before reaching over for the door handle and giving it a pull then began pushing the door open. After pushing the door open, I slipped out of my vehicle and began to move away from my car, pushing the door shut behind me before I glanced up at Trinity's apartment building. As she began speaking I listened and smiled a bit more, " Is that so? I'll be up there shortly and when I get up there, I'll see what I can do about repaying you for lunch. I'll see you in a moment. " I said, waiting a few moments before hanging up the phone and heading into the building before heading up to Trinity's floor.

Total WC: 1,790

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:37 am

"Sounds good to me. See you in a minute." I said before snapping my phone closed and sliding it across the counter so I could focus on the half cooked food. It was time to flip the patties of meat so I go ahead and do that before giving them a tiny little press with the spatula to make sure they don't hump up and look deformed. By the time that is taken care of the home fries are ready to be drained on the folded paper towels I have covering their plate. Once the first half of the sliced and fried potatoes are on the paper lined plate, I gingerly slide the second half into the pan of hot oil to cook. Stepping well away from the stove, I pull my hair out of the sloppy ponytail and frantically scramble to get it back up in a semi decent style. While I don't have time to change into something a bit more presentable, I could take this span of seconds to at least make my hair not look like I just rolled out of bed. Though if precedence holds true Ingel would be messing it right back up again after lunch. Without a mirror here in the kitchen I can only check to make sure there are no visible loops of hair out of place or strands that escaped being contained in the ponytail with my hands. After I am almost certain that I don't look frightening, I move to the sink to wash my hands one more time before returning to the task of completing the meal.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:36 pm

Once I was in Trinity's apartment building before I make my way up to the floor her apartment was located on. As I came up to her door, I slowed to a stop and paused for a moment out side the door to her apartment. As I stand out side the door, a mischievous grin begins to from on my face as a mean little idea pops into my head. I cant help but let out a evil little chuckle as I reach up and take a hold of the knob on the door before giving it a slow twist. As I twist the door knob, I begin to push on the door as slow and steadily as I could, trying to keep it from making any noise as I push it open, my intention to sneak into her apartment with out her knowing.

If all goes well, I push the door open, attempting to make no noise as I do so before pushing it closed behind me in much the same fashion I had pulled it open with, again, taking care not to make any noise as I push it shut. After getting the door shut, I begin to sneak through the apartment and make my way to the kitchen where she should be cooking our lunch. Once I came to the kitchen, and if she wasn't doing anything that would be dangerous to interrupt, I would begin to sneak up behind her, again, trying to remain as quiet as I could so I could catch her off guard. If she didn't catch me I would carefully reach out with both hands and place them firmly on her sides before pressing into her from behind and offering a " Hello " whispered into her ear.

Post WC: 295
Total WC: 2085

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:46 pm

Since the contents of both pans still needed to cook for a few minutes longer, I would be working on getting the buns just right for the burgers when Ingel enters the apartment. Since he comes in being all sneaky I do not hear him, especially with the sounds of sizzling burgers and frying oil popping right next to my ears. When he sneaks up behind me and reaches out to grab my sides I am in the middle of spreading mayonnaise onto the top of my bun. At the sudden sensation of being touched I let out a sharp squeal of surprise and immediately let go of both the bun and the mayo covered knife. The bun falls mayo side down onto the counter, of course, and the knife clatters to the hard surface before dancing right off the edge where it just happens to hit my bare foot before coming to rest on the floor beside my pinky toe. Whirling in the man's grasp, I turn to face him with a glare on my face. "Oh my god, Ingel! What are you doing? Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" Before I can even begin to convice the man that I am really upset, the comfort I feel at seeing his face for the first time since the attack on the city sets in and all anger in my features is replaced by pure joy. Sliding my arms around his neck, I completely forget about being startled or scared and pull him close for a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:22 pm

I manage to sneak into the kitchen and right up to her with out even being caught and then I grab her. The reaction I get when I grab her is exactly what I was expecting, to scare the pants off her. When she turns and faces me, I look down at her with a smile as she launches right into yelling at me for scarring her, something else I also was expecting. Even though she was yelling at me, I hold my smile and her, waiting out the storm that was her yelling. It didn't last long and with in a few seconds she was hugging me. As she began to hug me, I slipped my arms around her fully and held her close as I returned the hug. As we embrace in a hug, I lean in close to her ear and speak softly to her, " Not at all dear. I simply wanted to catch you off guard and surprise you. I take it you are glad to see me? " I inquired, before I moved to her neck and placed a soft kiss on the side of her neck.

Post WC: 193
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:16 pm

As soon as I feel his arms slide around my body to hold me close I all but melt into his embrace and let out a quiet sigh of relief. It was so good to feel his warmth against my skin, to hear his heartbeat through his chest, and to experience those amazing lips on the tender hollows of my neck. His kisses turn my sigh into barely breathed moans. Sliding my hands up Ingel's back and to his well developed shoulders, I force myself to push him away, even if the action causes a pitiful whimper to slip from my lips. "If you don't take at least two steps back our lunch is going to burn on the stove while we finish this moment." As I speak I pull my hands away from his body and take two steps back of my own. "I am thrilled to see you but you came for lunch and mentioned something you wanted to talk to me about so we have to remain at arm's length. If you get too close to me before we've had a chance to talk I am likely to drag you to the bedroom and keep you otherwise occupied for hours on end." Giving the man a flirty wink, I turn to finish preparing the buns for lunch so we could get the meal out of the way as soon as possible. As soon as the buns were set up, I would add the now fully cooked hamburger patties and scoop out the last batch of fries to complete the spread.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:33 pm

I held her close to me, glad to finally have her in my arms once more and to know that she was indeed alright. When she began pushing me away, I thought something was wrong so I let my arms go slack as I pull back from her a bit, looking at her as she spoke up. I chuckled lightly, smiling a bit more, at what she said, though I nodded my head, agreeing with what she said. As she releases me and begins to step back, I too take a step or so back to put a bit more distance between us so she could take care of our meal. When she begins speaking again, I nod my head faintly and once more think on what it was that I was planing to speak to her about. When I see the wink, I smile a bit more as I move over to the table and pull out a chair. I was about to take a seat when I stopped and looked over at her, " Ok, You have a point, but would you like me to help you with anything related to our meal? I can get our drinks, set up the table, whatever it is you need, I will see what I can do to help. "

Post WC: 219
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:38 pm

When I hear Ingel's offer to help me finish the meal prep work I drop what I am doing and spin around on one heel to shoot him a half glare and shake my head. "Absolutely not. You go ahead and sit down, take a load off. I will handle everything. You've been working hard these past few days. Waiting on you through lunch is the least I can do to take care of my honey." With that I turn back to the food and plate everything up. Moving to set the plates on the table, along with the silverware we may or may not need, I lean down and give the man a soft kiss to his cheek before moving back into the kitchen to fix our drinks. "What would you like to drink? I have water, milk, juice, soda, beer, wine, and liquor. Choose your poison."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:44 pm

I remain standing for the moment, waiting to see what she would want me to do. When she turns and looks at me with the half glare and shakes her head before telling me she wanted me to take a load off, I nod my head faintly, it would be bad to go against a woman's orders.. " Alright. " I said with a smile and moved down into the chair, still watching her as she went about fixing lunch. When she came over to the table and set the food down, I glanced at it before looking back to her as she kissed me on the cheek before moving away. When she asked the question, I thought on it for a second before answering, " I'll take some soda, unless you want to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me again. " I said, the last part in a playful tone, wishing to tease her a bit more.

Post WC: 162
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:37 pm

When I heard my man ask for soda I begin to move toward the fridge to grab the chilled plastic bottle. After his innocent little comment about me getting him drunk and taking advantage of him I stop in my track and send him a sultry glance over my shoulder. "Trust me darling, if I wanted to take advantage of you not only would I not need the aid of alcohol, but I would have already stripped you bare and coaxed your first climax out of you." With that said, and hopefully giving him a little tidbit to think about for a while, I continue on to the fridge and pull out the cold bottle. Setting it on the counter, I open the cabinet above my head and stretch my body upwards to reach the glasses hidden within. After finally grabbing two glasses and lowering them gently to the counter I close the cabinet and proceed to pour the drinks. Carrying the bottle to the table along with the full glasses, I set one drink just above Ingel's plate, another above mine, and the bottle in the middle between us. "Dig in before your food gets cold. Also were you wanting to wait until we finished eating to talk about whatever it is you have to say?" I still wasn't sure exactly what he was going to want to talk about, the nerves it had brought up were still in full effect and swirling around in my stomach. Eating such a heavy lunch probably isn't such a good idea with these sort of nerves but the emptiness of my belly wins out this time as I pop a hot fry between my lips.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:49 pm

After the comment I looked over my shoulder to her and watched to see what her reaction would be to it. As she begins to speak a smile slowly forms on my face at what she had to say. I keep my gaze on her, watching as she gets the bottle out of the fridge before going for glasses. As I watch her, I think on what she had to say, well, she did have a point- she didn't have to get me drunk to take advantage of me, but was it really taking advantage of me? I went along with it willingly. As she begins for the table, I slowly look away and back to the plate in front of me before she sets the cup down and speaks to me once more. I nod faintly to her order to dig in, reaching for one of the fries before I pause, thinking on her question for a moment before I give a faint shrug, looking to her, " We can wait until we are finished, or we can talk about it during our meal to get it out of the way so we can move onto.. 'other' things after the meal. " I said, offering her a grin, watching her for a moment before I turned my attention to my food, glancing over it before picking up one of the fires and taking a bite of it.

Post WC: 238
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:02 pm

"Either way is fine with me. Your talk, your choice. I am sure we will find plenty of time for those 'other' things, provided that you still want to do other things with me after you are done with this talk." It wasn't until the words had left my mouth that I realized what I had just done. I hadn't meant to make it sound like I was worried about him dumping me, even though that was exactly what I was worrying about. Those three little words that hadn't really seemed so little that night had found a nook in the back of my mind and moved themselves right in where they could be a constant reminder of that massive blunder. If Ingel was here to end things between us, after one round of breakup sex, then I wouldn't be able to fault him for it. Picking up another fry, I nibble at it slowly to keep my mouth occupied while the nerves surge and roil in my stomach.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:13 pm

After taking a bite of the fry, I began to chew on it as I listened to Trinity as she began speaking once again. Her last comment troubled me a bit, did she think what I had to say was something bad? As I look over at her, a light frown slowly takes over my face, replacing the smile that it once held, " The talk... it's about something important, but it isn't something bad babe. On the other hand, it is something that would be good. " I said, reassuring her before I took a brief pause before I began to speak once more, finally getting it out on the table, " I have been thinking of moving out of the Lower Commons and some where closer to both you and my work. " there, now I was out with it and now that it was out on the table, we could talk about it and I could see what she thought about the whole idea, since she was a big part of my life now, I wanted to see what she thought about the idea of me moving.

Post WC: 190
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:23 pm

I listened to his assurances that what he had to say wasn't something bad. They made me feel just a bit better. If it wasn't anything bad then that means he probably isn't going to dump me, at least not tonight. When he continued on and finally laid out the topic that he was putting up for discussion to say I was shocked would be a gross understatement. After choking on the tiny bite of fry that had suddenly come to a halt halfway down my throat I look across the table at him with wide disbelieving eyes. "Are you serious? You want to move out of the Lower Commons? I think that's a great idea. Being closer to work is always a good thing, less commute time and less gas wasted to make the longer drive, plus you could move to safer area of the city. I kinda worry about you living in the Lower Commons, especially with you being an officer of the law. Where were you thinking about moving? Here in East City or in Metro?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:33 pm

After my statement, I watch her, wishing to gauge her reaction to what I had just said. When she began to choke on the bit of fry she was swallowing, I started to get up, aww crap I killed my girlfriend just by telling her I was going to be moving... I stopped when she seemed to have the problem under control and looked at me. I looked right back at her and seen the look in her eyes which made the frown fade and get replaced with a smile, she was alright! I nodded to her first question, yes, I was serious about this. Once she was finished speaking, I began to speak, " Yes, I am serious about this babe. I know you worry, and even though Lower Commons has been my home for years, and I love the place, I feel it is time to move on and find some where else to live. Actually, I was thinking about moving into a place here in East City, it would be a good place to be both, near you, and my job. "

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:46 pm

Listening to him confirm that he was serious about moving I was unable to wipe the silly girlish smile from my lips. I wasn't sure why, but the news of his moving made me feel absolutely giddy. "Have you thought about where? Like have you already started looking at places in East City? If not I would be happy to keep you company on the apartment hunt. What are you looking for? Studio, loft, townhome, how many bedrooms?" I realized that I was getting a bit ahead of myself with all the questions so I shut my mouth real quick to give him a chance to catch up.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:00 am

When I seen the smile on her face, I smiled a bit more as I took another bite of the fry before setting it down and turning my attention to the burger as she launched into a barrage of questions. I listened intently to everything she had to say as I took a bite of my burger and began chewing it up. Wow, that she brought it up, I had a lot more to think about, maybe it would be a good idea to take her along with me.. Her insight into these kind of things would be nice. After swallowing the bit of burger I had been chewing, I waited a moment before speaking up, " Well, I have drove around a bit, though I haven't given much thought as to what type of place I would want. I was thinking of something basic like I have right now, but it might be nicer to go with something different, help with the change of scenery. I had been planing on asking you if you would like to join me, I guess I don't have to ask now? "

Post WC: 189
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:06 am

"Of course I would like to join you, how often do I get to help my honey find a new home, especially one closer to me. If you like, I can pick a couple of those little magazine books with available apartments on my way home from work tomorrow night and see what is open in the area. I might be able to find a few different kinds of apartments for you to look at to see if any of the different floor plans jump out at you." As excited as I was you would think that I was looking for a new place for myself and not one for my current love interest. Since Jasper had already found this place and moved in before I was released from the orphanage I had never been a part of an apartment search before. This was new territory for me, territory that I was overjoyed to be jumping into.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:24 am

I was glad to see she was willing to help me. This was not only a place for me, but also a place for us when she came over to stay with me, and now that I was getting a new place, I felt a bit better about having her over. My current place of residence wasn't exactly a nice place by some standards, but it was a place to live.. I nodded to her ideas as I once again began to eat more of my burger and fries. Waiting until she was done, and I had swallowed my food before speaking up, " Alright. That sounds good. I haven't really looked at any places, though I would like something a bit bigger then what I am in right now. It would be nice to find a place with most of, if not all the utility's one needs in a home. Another thing is.. I would like to find a place both of us like, since you come over and spend time with me, I would like to live in a place you like too. "

Post WC: 187
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:07 pm

"Aww, that's sweet of you hun, but this will be your place so your opinion is the important one. I am sure that I will adore whatever you happen to pick out." While he had been talking previously, I had taken that opportunity to nibble at my burger and put away a few more fries. Before I had addressed what he said I took my napkin and dabbed at the corners of my lips. Now that the first part of what I had to say was out of my mouth, I lifted my glass of chilled soda to my lips and took a long satisfying drink. "I will pick up one of those apartment finder things on the way home from work. Then I'll find some open spots for us to go check out. Do you know when your next day off will be? I can try to get the same one free so we can work our way through some of them then. After you choose a place and get it all official, we can ask Jasper to help us move you in. The man is a machine when it comes to heavy lifting." And to life in general, I added mentally. I didn't say that part out loud because I hadn't exactly found the right time to explain my brother's enhancements to my current significant other. I wanted to come clean with him, about everything, but the right time never seemed to come around. Maybe after he gets settled into his new place.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:16 pm

Reaching over my plate, I picked up my glass of soda and brought it back to my lips before taking a sip as I listened to her speak. After the sip, I set the glass down and nodded my head faintly. She was right, however I would still like her input on these things, I don't want to get a place she didn't like.. As she began speaking again, I took another bite of my burger, listening to what she was saying. When she asked about my days off, I had to think on it for a moment, thinking over my schedule. While thinking over my schedule, I heard her mention getting Jasper to help when I decided on a place to move into, that sounded good, it would go a lot easier with more people. As she finished speaking, I gave a nod, setting my burger down, " Alright. Umm, my next day off, the day after tomorrow I'm suppose to be off, that is if nothing comes up.. Things can change rather easily. Getting your brother to help sounds great babe. He sounds like he would be good with helping move stuff. "

Post WC: 195
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:27 pm

"Day after tomorrow would be great. I'll talk to Ric and see if I can talk him into covering for me that night." Finishing off all of my meal I could possibly squeeze in to my stomach, I take my half empty plate to the counter and begin to cover it with plastic wrap. After sliding the covered plate onto the wire rack in the fridge I look back to Ingel as I begin to get started on the dishes. "Jasper would be a big help. He helped an associate of his move a while back and practically did all the work for him." I had thought that food would make my stomach calm down, that or actually getting the conversation I had been so worried about in the open would, but neither had managed to settle the churning in the slightest manner. How bad would it suck to be coming down with a stomach bug right after agreeing to help Ingel find a new place?
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:34 pm

" Alright. That sounds great, if anything comes up I'll make sure to let you know so you don't go through all that for nothing. " I said in response to her statement, watching her as she got up now that she was done eating. As she walked to the counter, I looked back at the rest of my meal and began to eat at a faster pace. As she worked on the dishes and began speaking once more I worked on finishing off the rest of my meal so I could give her the plate so she could wash it since she was taking care of the dishes. I paused for a moment and spoke up, " Ahh, I see. Well that's good, he will be a big help with moving. Ill have to take him out for a drink as a thank you. " as I finished, I turned back to the rest of my meal. Once I had finished off the rest of my meal, I slowly stood up and took my plate over to the sink for her, " And I will have to thank you as well. "

Post WC: 193
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:56 pm

Once the sink was full of hot, soapy water I began to slide in the coffee mugs from the morning and the silverware that I had used to cook. If anything it was beginning to look like eating that small bit of my meal was making the choppiness in my stomach worse. I tried to pay attention as Ingel spoke, I even tried to force a smile when he rose from his seat to bring me his emptied plate. I can only imagine that the smile came out as some sort of grimace because by that time I was gripping the counter so hard my knuckles were turning white and the room was beginning to spin. I knew what was coming, and how far I was going to have to run to make sure I didn't make a total fool of myself in front of Ingel. Pushing past the man with an apology muttered through clenched teeth, I dart out of the kitchen and sprint down the hall to the bathroom where I barely have time to slam and lock the door before throwing myself to my knees and... well you get the picture.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:02 am

I was on my way to the sink to put my dirty dishes with the ones she was washing when she pushed away from the sink and ran past me, muttering an apology as she rushed past me. I immediately stopped when she ran past me and began to turn to watch her, wondering what had just happened to make her run away like she did. Then I heard the slamming of the bathroom door. I set my plate down on the counter and quickly rushed to the bathroom door and took a hold of the knob and went to turn it but found it was locked. Upon finding it was locked I let go of the knob and leaned in close to the door as I spoke up, " Babe, are you alright? " after the question, I fall silent and wait, listening for an answer. I began to panic a bit as I waited, trying to figure out what had just happened and a reason as to why she just booked it straight for the bathroom and locked the door behind her.

Post WC: 184
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:35 am

Once every drop of coffee, food, and soda was expelled as quietly as possible in the hopes that Ingel wouldn't be grossed out on the other side of the door... and I was still in the same position, still going through the motions with no production... my mind began to spin in a million different directions. First up was the nearly endless string of curses that flew through my brain, it would figure that when a hot willing man comes over for some naughty afternoon sex I would end up on the bathroom floor in a very unladylike position. Then came the wondering where I could have possibly picked up a stomach bug. No one I had been around recently had come down with anything, at least not to my knowledge. Then of course I began to hope and pray that this would not last more than the general twenty four hours that most bugs do, I could not afford to be laid up sick for a week. Once all the logical thoughts had run their course, and I was finished with the heaving aftershocks, I grabbed a washcloth to wipe my mouth and laid my body onto the cool tile of the floor. This is the point when calendars began to fill my inner eye. Blank calendars... ones that monthly cycles had mysteriously not been marked on. As I lay there, purposely not answering the man on the other side of the door now, I tried my damndest to think back to when my last 'moon time' had been. For the life of me I couldn't not bring the information to mind, that was not a good sign, that meant that it hadn't been in recent weeks or possibly even months. Crawling to the door, even as I feel the first hot tears spill from my eyes, I lift myself off of the floor wearily and wait to make sure that it was safe to move. Just as I am about to unlock the door I remember what I had just done and hastily brush my teeth. I didn't want to ruin Ingel's life with puke breath. After my mouth was nice and minty clean, I flip the latch to unlock the door and pull it open. By this time my cheeks were streaked with tears and I could not meet the eyes of the man I had come to love. Choking out the words, I stare down at his shoes. "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:47 am

I wait outside the door in silence, waiting for Trinity to respond to my question, though nothing had come yet. My panic began to grow as I started to worry. Was she alright? Did she need some help? I toy with the idea of forcefully opening the door and going in to see if she was ok or if something had happened to her. When I finally heard signs of life, with the sound of the sink running, I let out a sigh of relief, though I was still greatly worried, she had yet to answer my question.. Finally the door opened and as it did, I pulled back some and looked through the opening and to Trinity who stood there looking down at my shoes as she spoke up. " Are you sure? " I asked as I stepped forwards. As I moved forwards, I brought both arms up and reached out, one hang for her face as the other reached out to her side.

Post WC: 166
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:53 am

As Ingel's hand reached for my face, the face that still had not lifted enough for him to see the tears, I fought the urge to pull away from him. It was officially too late to pull back now. I would need this man more than any other in the coming days. If any part of his hand or fingers would brush my cheek they would find the surface slick with fresh fallen tears. I still could not look at him, try as I might, I could not force my head up. How was I going to tell him what I feared to be true? How could I put him through that when I know his past? I didn't have those answers, the only thing I knew as I took a tiny half step forward into his arms was that I would never be able to face this alone.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:58 am

I was growing more worried now that she was not looking up at me, did something happen? As she took a half step forwards, I slipped my arm lightly around her waist, moving my other hand onto her cheek. The moment my hand hit her cheek, I felt the slick wet remnants of tears. Upon feeling this I began to worry even more, though I didn't pull my hand back. Instead, I slipped my hand down her cheek, to her chin and carefully began to lift her head if she allowed it, attempting to lift it enough so I could look down at her face and into her eyes, a worried look on my face as I looked down at her. I kept my other arm carefully looped around her, not holding on her to tight in case she wanted to pull away from me, " Babe, whats the matter? "

Post WC: 151
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:05 am

My head moved at the encouragement from his hand, something it had refused to do for me up until this point. I could plainly see the worry in his eyes and felt my heart sink with the knowledge that I cause that particular emotion. I couldn't stop the tears, not for a million bucks, and seeing Ingel's face at that moment only made them fall harder and faster. I pressed myself against him, burying my face in his chest, and let the sobs tear through my trembling form. I would have to get through this torrent of emotions and then find a way to speak the words, to make my fears known to him, and to wait for his reaction to them. I had never been through something like this before, I'd always been careful when it came to precautionary measures. Over the course of our time together, I could vividly remember Ingel and I either forgetting to scramble for protection or ignoring it altogether. I guessed this was the punishment for that foolishness. Once the sobs began to slow, and I could stammer out words between them, I repeated an apology over and over again. I was unable to drum up anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:11 am

Once I had her head tilted up, I gazed into her eyes for a moment and watched as the tears began to come more freely now as she began to cry harder before she pressed against me. As she pressed against me, I shifted my hand and slowly ran it through her hair as I tightened my grip a bit on her and held her close to me. While holding her close, I slowly ran my hand through her hair a few times before moving it down onto her back, staying silent for a moment as I held her close to me. Though I wanted to know why she was crying, I wasn't going to press the issue at the moment and simply give her time to tell me on her own. As she began to repeat a simple apology, slowly moved my hand along her back, rubbing it some, " Shh. It's ok babe. " I said, trying to help calm her down. I lightly kissed the top of her head as I began to rock side to side slightly as I held her close to me.

Post WC: 188
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:22 am

If anything could make the tears stop abruptly at this moment it was the man's rocking from side to side like some string of lazy waves lapping against the hull of a small boat. Sliding my hands to his hips, digging my fingers into the flesh beneath his clothes, I try to stop him with the gesture alone. Then I lift my head to look at him again. "Stop. No more rocking or I will have to turn around and go back in there." The emotion was still fresh for me so my voice came out thick and pitiful but at least it was understandable and more than a repetitive apology. "I don't know how to tell you this... I've never had to say this to anyone before... but Ingel, I can't remember when my last... umm... cycle was. I think it has been a while... a long while... too long of a while..." I looked to him with eyes full of desperate pleading. He had been through this before, I hoped that he would gather the correct information from what I could give him. I really didn't want to have to actually say the real words out loud. Not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:30 am

When I felt her fingers pressing into my hips, I wasn't exactly sure what the make of it, still looking down at her. When she finally pulls her head away and looks up at me, speaking, I finally realize it and give a faint nod as I stop the rocking and simply hold her close to me now. Now that she was looking up at me, I looked at her face once more, looking into her eyes. When she began speaking again, I listened to what she had to say and at first, I wasn't exactly sure what she meant by that, so I remained silent for a moment as I tossed around what she had just told me until it finally hit me what she meant by it. Holy crap... I knew I couldn't stay silent, it would probably upset her even more, so I had to say something, and something that wouldn't upset her, so, I spoke finally, " You mean you might be... "

Post WC: 168
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:37 am

"Don't! Please don't say it out loud, I don't think I can take that right now." Lifting my hand, I place my index finger against his lips hoping to keep him from uttering that final word, the one I somehow knew would turn the tears on full blast all over again. Nodding my head slowly, avoiding the man's eyes once again, unable to take it if I saw disappointment or anger in them, I repeat what he had managed to say. "Yes, I might be. I'm sorry, Ingel. I don't know how it happened... well I mean I KNOW how it happened, but I don't know how I let it happen. We were careless a few times but I assumed that we had been lucky and managed to avoid this. I'm sorry, I really am, please don't be upset." Now on the verge of making a complete fool of myself, not to mention feeling the tell tale stingings of more tears threatening to fall, I wanted to disappear and never have to face this issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) Empty

Back to top Go down

Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next