Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) Empty
PostSubject: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:05 am

[Ingel]
-Safe and Sound-
After hearing about the explosion in East City I had went there to check on Trinity but I had ran into some unexpected set backs, though I was some what happy when I found that Trinity was not there and even more so when I gave her cell phone a call and found she was at work still. Knowing she was safe and at work still made me feel reassured but I still wanted to see she was safe with my own eyes. To be honest, I was still a bit shaken up about what had just happened, almost having a large monster thing almost kill me, part of East City exploding, I was ready for a change of pace and get my mind on something else, almost anything else.. As the bar Trinity worked in came into sight and was intact, I let out a sigh of relief as I jogged my way up to the front door and stop for a moment, taking in a deep breath and holding it for a moment, trying to relax as I look at the front door to the bar. After exhaling I slowly reach out and take a hold of the handle, upon finding the door wasn't locked I slowly push it open and step inside, giving a glance around as I speak up " Hello, Trinity? " I call out, looking for her first.

Post WC: 234
Total WC: 234
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:25 am

Through all the chaos going on in other areas of East City, Rick had closed up the bar and made me hunker down there with him until he was sure it was safe for me to head home... and until he could find out from Jasper that I still had a home to return to. The official report claimed that an earthquake had triggered a gas explosion and while that was easily an acceptable story, something told me it wasn't the whole truth. When things had begun to quiet down and Rick was considering letting me go home, my phone rang. It was Ingel calling to check on me, which of course made my heart melt into a squishy little puddle just from the thoughtfulness of his gesture. What is it about a man showing a hint of caring that makes a woman turn into the consistency of gooey, fresh out of the oven, brownies? What ever it was, hearing his voice, knowing that he was alright and that he cared enough to call and make sure that I was unharmed, made me eager to see him... and maybe even enjoy him if you get my drift. Rick was certain I would be fine once I told him Ingel was on his way over so he headed up to the second floor to get some rest, trusting me to lock up after us. It didn't take long for the door to open and my knight in shining armor to walk in. The bar area was dark except for the blue neon rope lights that illuminate the underside of the bar top but there was faint light from the street that came in through the open door... just enough to give him a very handsome silhouette. Stepping out of the darkness and into the shaft of light cascading from the door, I greet the man with a warm smile but do not cross the distance just yet. I feared that I wouldn't stop touching him if I were to start now. "Ingel... you have no idea how good it is to see you right now. How is it out there?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:54 pm

As I glanced around my gaze came to rest on a silhouette, upon seeing the silhouette I smiled a bit and watched as Trinity stepped forwards out of the darkness and into more light, now that I could see she was safe I felt at ease as I looked upon her for a moment before I began to step closer to her, pausing for a moment when she began to speak to me. As she finished speaking I closed the remaining distance and took her into my arms and held her in a close embrace, remaining silent for a moment as I held her close. After a moment longer of silence I finally spoke up " The feeling is mutual. I would have been here sooner but I got caught up in what happened.. I was so worried you might have been one of the people at the explosion or close to where it had taken place. " I pause for a moment, thinking about her question as I try to come up with an answer for it. " It's fine now, everything is under control now and Division Twelve is taking care of the site. I'm not sure if I know how to explain what I had seen or if you would believe it, it was crazy. " I said as I finally released her and took a half step back, looking at her.

Post WC: 235
Total WC: 469
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:55 pm

There it was again, that belly full of butterflies feeling, only this time it was much stronger... almost strong enough to make my knees weak. The look on his face as he closed the rest of the distance between us and took me into his arms was like something out of a sappy reunion scene at the end of a romantic comedy. Of course I wasn't complaining at all, I was too busy wrapping my arms around him as tightly as I could while honestly wondering if I would be able to let go when the time came. As I listened to him speak, while still holding me close, I nodded my head against his chest and answered in soft murmurs until he was finished. When that time came, Ingel released me and took a half step back which allowed me to look up at his face as I voiced my response. "When we first heard about what happened, I hoped you were safely at home or in some other part of the city and out of harm's way. I can't begin to imagine what it was like out there, but if you ever want to share it with me I will not only listen, I will believe every word. I know life in this city isn't always mundane, in fact it is quite often the opposite. I doubt there is anything you could ever tell me that would be too farfetched to believe." Turning away from him just for a moment, I reach back into the deeper darkness of the room to grab my things off of the stool they were set upon. "Did you want a drink or anything before we head out? After whatever it was that you saw, you just might need one."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:42 pm

As she began to speak I remained silent and listened to her, my gaze still fixed on her. As she went on I thought of how to tell her, though I guess I could simply say what happened, after all what she said is right.. When she pulled away to get her thinks I glanced around for a moment though I looked back to her when she offered me the drink. A drink sounded good and right now I could probably use one but with what happened I decided against it and shook my head " No thanks. I would rather stay sharp incase anything else happens. I know Division Twelve have things under control but there's no telling what may get stirred up from what happened. Maybe when we get to your place Ill have one, but right now Ill have to pass. " I said, bringing my hand up and offering it to her with a smile " If its alright with you, I would like to stay at your house for the night. I know you have Jasper, but I would like to stay just to be on the safe side. Oh, and have you heard from your brother, is he doing alright? "

Post WC: 207
Total WC: 676
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:00 pm

Slipping the shoulder strap of my purse over my head, I listen to Ingel speak. What he said made sense. With whatever was really going on out there he couldn't be sure that he was entirely off duty at the moment. My head nods in response to this point. When we got to my place I would be sure to offer again. As I began to move for the door, I answered the questions he had posed. "Jasper is fine. I couldn't get in touch with him at first but eventually he called back to let me know he and the apartment were both fine. I'm actually glad to hear you offer to stay the night with me. Jasper was called out for work, he said something about damage control and having to cal down some customers so I don't know how long he will be and I would rather not be alone tonight. At least not until everything calms down."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:18 pm

As she begins for the door I follow after her as she answered the question I listened glad to hear her brother was alright, as she went on I continued listening and as she finished I nodded " I see. It's good to hear your brother is ok and you still have a place to stay. Ill stay with you as long as I can to make sure you are alright. " I pause in my speech for a moment before speaking up again as I follow at her side " I'm afraid we will be on foot unless you have a means of transportation. I came here on foot, feel's like I've ran around all of East City tonight. " I said with a light chuckle which faded quickly as I spoke again " .. I don't have a problem with telling you what I seen. If you would like to know I can tell you while we walk to your place, or when we get there. "

Post WC: 169
Total WC: 845
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:29 pm

"Hmm, I don't have one but I could run upstairs and borrow Ric's car if you want me to. I'm sure he won't mind, I can always return it tomorrow when I come in to work. Is it safe to walk the whole way?" If we did end up walking all the way back to my place, I wasn't sure how comfortable I would be about discussing the night's events while still out in the open. I would feel much better if I heard the story after being safely behind my own apartment door, even better if Ingel and were tucked securely into bed by that point, but I didn't want to say anything in fear that he would decide against telling me at all. I definitely wanted to know what happened so I don't want to change his mind about sharing the information. Rather than respond to the comment about telling me the story, I decide to wait to see if he wanted me to borrow Ric's car for the night.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:45 pm

When the offer to borrow her bosses car comes up, I toss the idea around for a moment in my head before I give a faint nod, approving of the idea " Oh, I see. That sounds good. It may be better to drive there and I would rather get there as soon as we can. I'll wait here while you go get the keys, ok? " as I finished I came to a stop and looked to her with a smile " I'm sure you know where everthing is in this place and I doubt your boss would want someone who he dosen't know wandering around in his bar after hours. Wouldn't want to be mistaken for a burglar and end up getting shot at or something else. " I said in a joking tone " Or, if you'd like I could go with you, either way it's fine with me, the desision is up to you. "

Post WC: 159
Total WC: 1,004
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:07 pm

"Nah, it's fine. You can wait here. I'll run up and grab the keys from Ric. He's probably already in his night clothes anyway." Adjusting my purse strap, I flash Ingel another smile before turning to cross the bar floor and head up the stairs. Since Ric's room was right at the top of the stairs the trip shouldn't take me more than a minute or two. By the time I climb the staircase, the older man has already opened his door and is waiting in the doorway with his keys in hand. "I couldn't help but overhear the conversation. You know how sound travels around here when the house music isn't on." His excuse comes with a sly grin that lets me know that he had been listening to our conversation, probably to make sure that it was Ingel and that I would be safe. Sometimes the man was too much like a father for his own good. Stepping forward to wrap my arms around the man's neck I hug him close then take the offered keys. "So you don't mind if I borrow the car?" He shook his salt and pepper colored head and gave me an almost relieved look. "Not at all, Trin. In fact, it would let me sleep better to know the two of you aren't walking to your place. Taking my car is a much safer idea." Giving him a nod to admit that he was right, I thanked him again and promised to be careful with his prized possession. After bidding him goodnight once again, I turned to make my way back down the stairs and return to Ingel. As I cross the hardwood floor, I toss the keys to the young man with a grin I would assume a teenage girl gets when her dad lets her borrow his precious car. "We're all set. Would you mind driving? You have more experience than I do."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:14 pm

" Alright. " I said with a nod, returning the smile she flashed me and watching as she headded for the stairs. I waited a moment before I reached into my coat and pulled out one of my pistols. After ejecting the magazine, I slipped it into my pocket and pulled a freash one out of my coat and loaded it into the pistol before slipping it back into my coat. I wanted to be ready incase something did come up, though I didn't think anything would happen, it always helps to be ready. After taking care of the pistol I waited for Trinity and when I heard her I looked in the direction was coming from. With the toss of the keys, I caught them and looked at them for a moment, already knowing she wanted me to drive and I didn't have a problem with it, though I didn't know what her bosses car was, that problem would be solved shortly though. " Alright. I don't mind driving. " With my answer I shifted and headded for the exit " Thought you will have to show me where his ride is. "

Post WC: 194
Total WC: 1,198
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:29 pm

"No problem." Moving to the door, I slip a hand around and lock the knob before exiting and pulling it shut behind me once the two of us were out on the sidewalk. Once the door was closed I pulled my key out of my pocket and clicked the deadbolt into place to make sure Ric was nice and secure inside the building. After that was taken care of, I start to walk toward the alley around the back of the building. "His car is this way, in the alley. Now it doesn't look like much, in fact it looks like it should be inside one of the dumpsters instead of being parked between them but I promise you that everything inside and under the hood is in pristine condition." I couldn't help but glance around as we walked down the sidewalk, making sure that nothing was present out there with us that wasn't supposed to be. Although I wouldn't readily admit it, I was still a bit shaken up and wary after the night's events. Once we got to the alley Ingle would have a clear view of the multicolored vehicle fashioned out of tough american steel that comes on the classic muscles cars like this one. The paint job was hideous but that was part of Ric's plan. If it looked like crap at first glance, the criminals were less likely to take a closer look. Plus if it were to be stolen it would be incredibly easy to spot unless they took the trouble to repaint it.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:37 pm

I gave a faint nod as I followed after her, stepping through the front door before she shut it behind us and licked it. Once she finished locking the door I followed after her as she began down the sidewalk. As we walked I glanced around some, scanning the area. When she spoke up I glanced at her before looking around again as I listened to her. It was good to hear that he had a working car and from the sound of it one that worked good, we didn't need a car that took five minutes to start and made hideous sounds while driving. I followed at her side as she lead us to the ally and when the car came into sight I glanced over it. As we neared the car I pulled away from her and made my way over to the driver side door and first checked to see if the door was locked, finding it was I took the keys and unlocked it before slipping in the driver side and reaching over to unlock the passanger side for her.

Post WC: 184
Total WC: 1,382
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:14 am

As we reach the car I move to the passenger side door and wait for it to be unlocked from the inside before opening it and slipping my body into the leather covered bucket seat. While the exterior leave much to be desired, the interior looks almost like it could be brand new. There are no traces of wear anywhere on the seats and the dash board could only be described as immaculate. If Ingel has any prior knowledge about muscle cars, he would be able to tell that the dash is a custom job. Rather than being made of vinyl with plexiglass and plastic accents, this dash is crafted out of a solid sheet of pounded steel with the instruments and gages not hidden behind any shield. The place where the radio should be is just a plain black box. After settling myself into the seat I lean forward and open the steel plated glove box. Inside is the faceplate for the radio, which looks out of place and clashes with the rest of the interior design due to the very modern appearance. Clicking the faceplate into position, I start to fiddle with the controls, knowing that the last person to tune the stereo was Ric and not wanting to listen to his moldy music. Once I find something I like, I would return to a comfortable position in the seat and finally put on my seat belt.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:37 am

After unlocking the door for her I pull back into my own seat as she gets in, my eyes wandering around the interior of the car with a since of aww at how different it looks compared to the outside of the car. After inspecting the inside of the car I turn my gaze to Trinity " You know, your boss has a nice ride. If I where in my youth I would be tempted to steal this bad boy and sell it. I'm sure you could get a lot for it. It looks like it just came off the show room floor, no, perhaps the asymboly line and has a lot of customized interior. " My gaze shifted from Trinity to what she was doing with a radio that seemed to come out of no where. While she played with the radio I reached over and pulled my seat belt down around my chest and buckled up before slipping the key into the ignition and turned it, starting the car before I reached over, placing my hand on the gear stick, glancing to Trinity as I pressed down on the clutch and put the car into gear before pulling out of the alley and onto the street " Now, which way is it to your house? " I asked in a joking manner as I looked to her with a smile.

Post WC: 232
Total WC: 1,614
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:54 am

Ingel's joke, at least I hope it was a joke, about stealing the car and selling it if he were back in his youth brings out a laugh but it is quickly silenced when he turns the key and brings the engine to life. I don't know why but every time this car starts, I am pretty much mesmerized by the growl and vibrations of the motor. Leaning back against the seat, resting my head with my face turned toward the man next to me, I smile to him with a raised eyebrow. "If you don't know the way to my place by now, we have some major issues." Since his hand will be occupied shifting gears for a little while, I gently slip my arm under his and bring my hand to rest on his thigh. This way I will still be able to touch him but his arm will have free movement for what it needs to do.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:15 am

Her answer to my joking question made me laugh faintly " Well It's a good thing I know where I'm going then huh? " When I felt a hand on my thigh I glanced down for a moment before looking back to the road, not really having a problem with its placement at the moment, I knew she wouldn't try anything to radical while I was driving, at least I hoped she wouldn't. " How was your day? " I asked, glancing to Trinity again before turning my attention back to the street as I drove down it. I knew her apartment building wasn't to far away but I decided to strike up a little idle conversation with her to see how things are going since I hadn't talked to her in a few days " Hey, at least this time you wont be needing to patch me up when we get back to your place.... I was lucky and didn't get injured earlier. " After shifting gears, I pulled my hand from the gear shifter and reached down, placing it on Trinity's out streatched arm for a moment.

Post WC: 189
Total WC: 1,803
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:08 pm

"Yes, it's a very good thing. I'd hate for you to get confused and take me to one of your other girlfriends' houses." Since my hand was on his thigh, I gave it a gentle squeeze to accompany my grin to let him know that I was mostly joking with my comment. Moving right on to his question about my day, I rest my head against the back of the seat and sigh. "It was going well until all the excitement. After that Ric shut down the place and sent everyone home where he thought they'd be safe and out of his hair, but he wouldn't let me leave, not until we were sure Jasper was alright and the apartment was still standing anyway." When his hand moved from the gear shift to rest on my arm, I began to softly rub my fingers on the top of his thigh, not enough to tease him, just enough to be comforting. "I'm very glad you didn't get injured. You were really lucky." I didn't mention the fact that I had been scared to death after hearing that he was involved or that my thoughts wandered to him and his safety more nights than I could count. He had to do his job, the last thing he needed was some chick whining about worrying about him.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:13 am

The bit about taking her to another girlfriends house almost made me bust out laughing, it was enough to make me chuckle faintly. As she went on I listened as she answered my question and I was glad to hear that her day was good up until the explosion but it couldn't be helped I'm sure the explosion caused a lot of people trouble in East City and other places too. I keep my hand on her arm a moment longer before slowly with drawing it and resting it back on the gear shifter before changing gears as I speed down the road, listening to Trinity as she speaks up again, to which I give an acknowledge nod " Yeah.. A lot luckier then some others. " I finished with a light sigh. As my attention fixed on the street again I glanced up from the road to the fast approaching apartment building that was our destination. As the car neared the turn I slowed down before pulling into the parking lot of the apartment building and brought the car to a stop in an empty parking spot. Once the car came to a stop I looked to Trinity as I spoke " I think this is the right girlfriends house. "

Post WC: 212
Total WC: 2,015
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:57 pm

"You think so, do ya? You better hope you're right. You know, guys should really keep better track of their women." Teasing Ingel as I unbuckle my seat belt, I climb from the car with a chuckle. Pushing down the lock to secure the vehicle on my side, I wait for my companion to come around the car and join me before heading into the apartment building. Knowing my brother wasn't waiting inside for me made me glad that Ingel cares enough to stay with me tonight. I'm a big girl and can take of myself when I need to but having a man nearby makes a girl feel safe and protected in a way that she can't make herself feel. "So when we get inside, I'll fix us a couple drinks and then I want to take a shower. Would you like to join me for that?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:58 am

I listen to what she says and smile faintly as I shut the car off before taking the keys out of the ignition and unbuckling my own seat belt. Once I was out of the car I locked the door and slipped the keys into my pocket, glancing over to Trinity before I made my way to the passenger side of the car and offered her a free hand. After taking her hand I follow at her side as she leads the way to the apartment building. As I follow at her side I glance around some but when I hear her speak up my attention shifts back to her as I listen to her and as she finishes I nod my head lightly " Yes, I would like to join you for that. A shower sounds great. When would you like to hear my fantastic story about what happened earlier? "

Post WC: 152
Total WC: 2,167
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:07 am

"Mmm, glad to hear it. You're definitely a good shower buddy to have around." I say with a crooked smile as I give his hand a playful tug before moving on to the question that came at the end of his comments. About the time we reach the door leading in to the lobby, I turn my head to face him as I shift my body slightly closer to his so I would be able to speak softly. "Would it be alright with you if we saved storytime for when we're all tucked in to bed and safe under the covers. I don't know how I'm going to feel about what you tell me so I'd like to feel your body next to mine as a constant reminder that you are safe and sound during the story. Of course, if you would rather keep it out of the bedroom I will understand, we could always talk about it on the couch while enjoying our drinks." When we reach the elevators I would reach out and hit the up button if Ingel didn't go for it first and then dig through my purse with my free hand to go ahead and get my apartment keys out and available.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:27 am

To be honest, I liked the comment about being a good shower buddy to have around, I would have to live up to being a good shower buddy again tonight. As she moves closer to me I glance to her again as she begins speaking again. As she went on I nodded again, offering her a light smile. As she finished I gave another nod " Alright. We can wait till then or I can tell you when you want me to, its up to you. I could tell you on the couch while we are enjoying our drinks. That way, we could enjoy our other time together with out it getting in the way, but like I said, its up to you. " as I finished I leaned in and lightly kissed her head, reaching out with my free hand to press the button before she did, offering up a playful smile " Beat you. " I said in a playful voice as I gave her hand a light squeeze.

Post WC: 171
Total WC: 2,338
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:36 am

"Alright. The couch it is, we'll protect the bedroom time." When he teased me about pushing the button first, I stick my tongue out and give him a playful pout. "Fine, you push the elevator button and I'll open the apartment door since I've got the keys and you don't." When the elevator doors open, I move to step inside a split second before he does and give him another half smile. Thankfully we are the only ones riding up at this time so I take the opportunity to warn my companion about a recent development in my life. "Before we get up there and clothes start coming off, I should warn you about a slightly large gauze patch that you are going to see. It's nothing serious, but I don't want you to freak out and start worrying or anything." I knew he would find out about it sooner or later, but I had hoped that it would be later, after the healing process was well under way.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:28 am

When I seen her reaction to me statement after pressing the button I smiled and when she finished I nodded " Deal. " I said as I stepped into the elevator after her, smiling a bit more as I pulled her closer to me now that we were both in the elevator. Before I could take her into my arms she began to speak again and I listened. When she made mention of a large gauze patch I couldn't help but wonder about it and worry about it as I looked down at her, but I remained silent and listened to her. When she finished speaking I released her hand and took her into my arms " Don't tell me you went and got your self shot so you could match me? " I asked, trying to lighten the mood up, though I still wondered about it, I decided to not pursue it right now and give her time to tell me when she felt like telling me about it.

Post WC: 170
Total WC: 2,508
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:31 pm

Sliding my hand up Ingel's chest and then around to the back of his neck, I draw his face down to mine for a soft, somewhat teasing kiss, a prelude to what comes later. Holding the embrace for a few seconds, I finally release him and look into his eyes with a mirthful grin. "Of course not, bullet scars look sexy on guys, not on me. I'll let you take the gauze off when we get in the shower and see for yourself."

About this time, the elevator dings to let us know we had arrived at my floor. When the doors open, I pull myself away from Ingel and head for the door, knowing he would follow and hoping he enjoyed the view.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:01 pm

As she moves into the kiss I return it, embracing her in my arms and holding her close to me as long as she wanted. When she finally releases me, my grip on her loosens so she could pull away if she wanted and I looked back into her eyes. When she finished speaking I nodded " Oh? So I should go get shot more so I can have more bullet scars? " I asked in a playful tone as I gave a faint nod to the part about taking the gauze off. With the ding of the elevator door I look away from Trinity and too the door as she pulled away from me and left the elevator. I quickly follow after her, staying behind her for a few paces to look at her form form behind before moving up to her and lightly grabbing her sides " Got you. "

Post WC: 152
Total WC: 2,660
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:15 pm

A giggle escapes my lips as I feel Ingel's arms come to my sides and hear his playful declaration. "Yes you do, for as long as you want me." Sliding the key into the lock and turning it to allow us access, I look back over my shoulder and smile to the man I had come to like having around. "Oh, and no, you should not go get shot any more to get more scars. Your body is perfect the way it is, I don't want any unnecessary changes or I will be forced to punish you." I still liked grazing my fingers over the puckered scar that was left by the gunshot he'd gotten the night we met, but that sure as hell didn't mean that I wanted him to come limping home to me with any new ones. Oh wow, I just referred to Ingel coming over as 'coming home', that's not a good sign at all. I was getting in too deep this time, getting too attached, but damnit he's just so easy to fall for. Chiding myself internally as I push open the door to let both of us step into the apartment, I slip my purse off of my shoulder and set it on the table beside the coat closet. "So what would you like to drink? You know we have a little of everything."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:37 pm

I smile at what she had to say about me having her, keeping a firm but light grip on her sides as I lightly press into her from behind. As she begins speaking I glance down at her and listen, waiting until she was finished before I speak up " Perfect you say? Well, I have been working out recently. " I said, pulling a hand away from her side and flexing my arm, though I knew she wouldn't be able to see any muscle because my coat sleeve. As she pushes open the door, I follow her into the apartment and glance around the room as I remember the first time I had set foot in the place. When I heard her speak again I shifted my attention back to her as I slipped an arm around her and pulled her back into me, remaining silent for a moment as I held her close. " Yeah, you do. " I said with a playful tone as I looked down at her " I'll take what ever you feel like giving me. "

Post WC: 183
Total WC: 2,843
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:33 pm

Looking up into his eyes, I give him a seductive smile as I raise a hand to gently cup his cheek and run my thumb across his lips. "Mmm, what I want to give you isn't served in a glass baby, that comes later." Replacing my thumb with my warm, pouty lips; I place a kiss on his mouth before pulling away to head for the kitchen and fix a couple drinks. "Go ahead and make yourself comfy on the couch, but could you lock and chain the door first. I know Jasper is out but he told me to lock the chain anyway. I guess he's either planning on being out all night or he will find another way in." Pulling out a couple bottles of liquor and some flavor aides, I mix up a couple experimental drinks to test them out on my most adorable guinea pig. The main reason why Jasper doesn't mind me dating a cop is for this very reason. He doesn't have to be my taste tester anymore.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:39 pm

When she places her hand on my cheek, I lightly nuzzle into it and kiss her thumb as it runs across my lips, a smile forming on my lips as I listen to what she had to say. When the thumb is replaced by a kiss from her, I return the kiss before she pulled away and went for the kitchen, watching her for a moment before turning to the door to lock it. After locking the door as she requested, I make my way over to the couch and pull off my coat as I look towards the kitchen " So tonight it may just be you and me huh? " I asked, pulling my coat off and tossing it onto the back of the couch. After taking my coat off I reach back and pull the hakaisha pistol from the back of my waist band and set it on the table next to the couch before I sat down, leaning back into the couch as I let out a light sigh " This couch brings back memories. "

Post WC: 180
Total WC: 3,023
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:03 pm

Returning just in time to catch his 'this couch brings back memories' comment, I grin as I hand him one of the experimental drinks and curl up beside him. "Yes I imagine it does. I can't look at it without remembering you laid out on it with a gunshot wound. It definitely made for a memorable meeting." Taking a sip of the drink, which was shockingly tasty by the way, I think back to that night and watch Ingel with a thoughtful gaze. "Do you think... that if we hadn't met that night, or in that exact way, that we ever would have gotten to know each other or ever wind up here?" I mean, it wasn't like here was a very intimate place. By all definition, Ingel and I were just casually dating and sleeping together when our schedules would allow it, it wasn't like we were getting serious or anything; but I still wondered if we would have ever become what we are if that night hadn't happened.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:40 pm

When I spot her coming into the living room I look up at her with a smile and take the cup when she offered it to me, shifting my attention to her as she curled up next to me as she began speaking I tipped my cup up and took a sip from it. " Memorable and painful. " I commented before taking another sip of my drink. When she brought up our meeting I looked to her again and thought on it. After spending a moment to think on it I looked away from her and to the cup she had given me as I began speaking " To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure. We could have ended up meeting some other way then that, hell, I could have ended up going to the attack site tonight as a police officer and ended up running into you, or ran into you on the street in some other way. And as for being here like this, like running into you in some other way, it could have happened in some other way as well. You could say it was fate, or chance, or just some random happening, one man, running into one woman and then things happening. What do you think? " as I finish I sneak in a quick kiss to her cheek before grinning.

Post WC: 227
Total WC: 3,250
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:54 pm

He had a point. What he was saying could have happened really could have, we will just never know. Something deep inside told me that we met that night for a reason, but I wasn't sure what that reason could be. I doubted that we were meant to hook up like we did, why would fate direct someone toward a booty call? Maybe I was just supposed to patch him up and take it no further? If that were the case then fate should have pinned some instructions to his jacket that night. Smiling at the quick kiss he snuck in, I playfully smack at his chest. "I think maybe our meeting that night was kairos, a moment of destiny. You were injured and I was some random girl walking home who just happened to know what to do to fix you up. We might have met some other day in some other way, but you needed medical attention that night and weren't too keen on going to the hospital like you should have. Maybe fate saw me as the next best thing. One who could help you while still protecting your anonymity." If fate knew anything about me, those facts would certainly be at the top of the list. What better place for a injured cop, who was injured while off duty, to go so that the department didn't find out than the younger sister of a criminal who had plenty of experience with gunshot wounds?
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:13 pm

When she playfully smacked my chest, I get a slight sad look and act like the hit hurt as I take her hand into mine and bring it up for a quick kiss as I look to her again. As I listened to her I placed a few light kisses on her hand and as she finished I gave a faint nod " I see, well I'm glad fate picked you as that random girl who knew what to do and respected my wish not to go to the hospital. Do you believe fate, or destiny, or what ever you refer to it as, has a pre set plan for someone.. that each event happening in there life is suppose to happen. " I placed another kiss on her hand before taking another sip of my drink and looking into her eyes " Mmm, this is a really good drink I have here, my complements to the.. would it be chef, or bartender? " a light chuckle followed my question as I gazed into her eyes.

Post WC: 176
Total WC: 3,426
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:22 pm

"Why thank you, babe. I think the correct term would be bartender. I don't know that you could call me a chef just for a drink, but I am thrilled that you like it." I am unable to wipe a smile from my face the entire time he toys with my hand and places those adorable kisses over it. To repay his act, I lean over and place a not so innocent kiss on the nape of his neck just below his earlobe. Staying there, keeping my mouth in this very nice location, I whisper in to his ear with a husky voice. "I don't think everything is planned out in advance but some things are. Like meeting the people who make big impressions on your life, or choosing a certain path that will make many things possible. I think there is free will between those events, and even in them as they are happening. We can always choose not to follow the clues fate gives us, like I could have moved far away from here when I came of age, or I could have run from you that night. I could have even sent you on your way without a word after patching you up. But since I didn't, it has brought us here. We make the choice to keep calling each other or even to think about each other. Fate or destiny may have led us to meet but they can't make us keep one another around." After I finish whispering to him, my tongue flicks teasingly over the flesh of his ear.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:40 pm

" Ah, alright. You are welcome. " When she placed the kiss on my neck I smile a bit more, placing another set of kisses on her hand as she begins whispering to me. As I listen to her I think on what she was saying and as she finished I nodded faintly, shivering faintly when I felt the flick of her tongue over my ear " Mmm, if you keep that up we may have to skip the talking and go straight to the shower or bedroom. " I said in a playful voice as I placed another kiss on her hand " And here I was thinking you wanted to hear the story I had to tell you about what I did tonight and all you want to do is get me in bed instead of spending some time on the couch cuddling, talking and drinking. Is that why you keep me around? So you can do things to me in the bedroom? " I said, still supporting a playful tone " Well. I'm afraid you got it wrong, you see. Now that I'm all better it will be the other way around and I will be doing the things to you. "

Post WC: 205
Total WC: 3,631
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:45 pm

Even though his words came with a playful tone, they were hitting a little close to home and starting to make me feel bad for teasing him... but then he mentioned that last part, about it being his turn to do things to me. That information makes me snap my head up and look to him excitedly. "Really? Is that so? Well get to the story and the cuddling so I can find out just what things you plan on doing to me." With that said, I shift my body against his and snuggle in to get nice and comfy for story time. Taking another sip of my drink, I lift my eyes upward to his face and smile. "Alright sexy, begin your epic tale of heroism. I am ready and willing to listen."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:30 pm

When I see her reaction to what I said I smile a bit more, nodding to what she had to say, chuckling lightly again as I set my drink on the table next to the couch as she snuggles up against me I slip an arm around her and hold her close to me, looking into her eyes again as she looked to me. " Tale of heroism? " I asked before leaning in to place a quick kiss on her forehead " Your the sexy one, I'm just a rough looking man with battle scars. " I said, placing another kiss on her forehead before pulling back, resting against the couch as I held her close. " I was actually in the Commons when I heard the call come over the police scanner in my car. When I heard there was an explosion in East City I immediately wanted to get there to see if you where alright, I know it might sound bad, but at first the only thing on my mind was your safety.. I was going to drive there but the roads ended up getting too crowded and I ended up going on foot, luckily it wasn't too far. When I got there, at first I didn't present my self as a police officer and staid on the outskirts of the crowed seeing what was going on, or at least trying too, I couldn't see much really. Some sort of barrier had formed around the crater and extended a few story's into the sky, by this time I was already moving through the crowed to get to the police line. Then I heard the sounds of an explosion and made my way to the police line and showed my badge to get in, but I didn't stay at the police line very long. "

" I wanted to see what was going on further in and so I went to see for my self. And as I went closer to the dome I began seeing battle between our side and things that I really can only describe as monsters out of fairy tails and horror movies. With out thinking it through, I jumped right into the fight and started shooting at this huge thing which started coming after me when I started shooting it. I feel ashamed to say this, but I was forced to run for my life from the thing and as I did so, I caught sight of a group of fighters I ran for them and with there help, we defeated the monster thing but moments after that a bolt of, energy or lighting hit the ground that friggin hurt when the energy hit me. And after I recovered some really huge thing, I'm talking building height, came out of the barrier and all hell broke loose as a bunch of rounds and explosives where shot at this huge monster thing. And by the grace of god or what ever higher power, this thing was defeated and absorbed into the barrier then it changed and I was ordered to take cover with the group I was with and we did so before a huge explosion happened at the barrier, flash of light, wind and deafening sounds. And after things settled down you could say, I was escorted to a safer area and then I left to check on you. Is that heroic enough for you? " I asked with a smile.

Post WC: 577
Total WC: 4,208
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:42 pm

By the time the man finished his story, my face was buried against his chest to hide the tears streaming from my eyes. I couldn't imagine what he had been through but his tale gave me more than a few mental images to fill in the blanks. To hear that he entered that danger zone initially to check on my safety made my heart break under the guilt. What if he had been injured or even worse, killed, while trying to check on me? I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I ever led to more pain for him. My answer to his question at the end was delayed, mainly because I was still wetting his shirt with my tears and didn't want him to know. Once I felt that I could trust my voice not to break, I shifted my head slightly, only enough to let myself be heard while still remaining unseen. "Yes... very heroic." While we hadn't ever really talked at length about those things that exist just beyond, and sometimes in, our world; I knew that I did not doubt their existence and if he had before, he would no longer. I wanted to ask him what manner of beings were the ones he fought, but that would have to wait until I could dry the tears and regain composure.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:02 pm

As I looked down at her, with her head against my chest, I brought a hand up and began to slowly run it through her hair as I watched her, giving her a moment, simply moving my hand affectionately through her hair as I watched her. When she shifted her head I smiled down at her and rested my hand on her back as she spoke up " Really, you think so? " I asked as I leaned in and kissed the top of her head lightly " Perhaps one of those good deeds to help make up for the bad ones I have done in my youth. Trinity- " I pause for a moment as I look down at her, moving my hand slowly along her back before I speak up again " You have come to mean a lot to me. I know my story probably upset you and I'm sorry that it did but I think I did the right thing. Not just to search for you but to do my part to help. " bringing my free hand up I slip it under her chin and try to lift her head so I could look into her eyes " .. I know I was way out of my league but I wanted to do what I could to help fight, I was fighting for more then just my life, I was fighting for the life's of others. "

Post WC: 242
Total WC: 4,450
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:15 pm

Unable to hide the tears after he lifts my chin to look into my eyes, I simply bring up one hand to try and wipe them away while nodding. "It was the right thing. An incredibly good deed that should make up for any of the bad ones you may have done in the past. You were brave and selfless, the true sign of a hero. I just don't like that you went there in the beginning to check on me. That makes it my fault you were in that dangerous situation to begin with. Had something happened to you and I found out why you were there, I would be able to stand myself. You've come to mean a lot to me too, Ingel. Perhaps more than you should. Definitely more than I intended to allow. I don't know if I could live knowing that I had somehow caused you pain or led to you being injured." Swallowing hard, I lift a hand to his cheek a fresh tears begin to fall. "Against my better judgment, and despite my trying to prevent it, I've come to... dammit, I didn't want to tell you like this... I didn't want to tell you at all... but Ingel, I've come to love you. I'm sorry, I know that isn't what you wanted, that you aren't ready for something like that, but I couldn't fight it any longer." Letting my hand fall from his face, I look down to his chest to avoid his eyes as my voice softens to a heartbroken whisper. "I will understand if that means things have to change between us. I should have known better or fought harder to prevent it."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:33 pm

Now that I had her head up, I gaze into her eyes and bring my free hand up to rest on her cheek and listen as she begins to speak. As I listen to her, what she begins to say makes me feel better, however as she goes on to blame her self I frown faintly as I lightly rub her cheek. When she brings her hand to my cheek, I lean into it some and wipe away some of the tears as she begins to cry again. I wanted to ask her what was the matter but she began speaking again and I staid silent and listened to her. When she told me she loved me, I was a bit surprised but I expected she had strong feelings for me, hell, I have strong feelings for her... When her hand fell from my face, I expected her to pull away fully, but she didn't. As she begins speaking again I pull my hand away from her cheek and take her into my arms, pulling her close to me " Shhh, its ok Trinity. I don't want you to blame your self for me being there. " I said, placing a kiss on the top of her head " It's ok that you love me, love is a good thing, a very special thing. " Pulling one arm back, I lightly grip her chin again and tilt her head up, looking down into her eyes again as I smile " It's ok, nothing has to change, at least not bad changes.. You cant stop love from growing within you, you can fight it and try to keep it down but it will eventually come forth. " when I finish I lean in and place my lips against hers for a light kiss.

Post WC: 302
Total WC: 4,752
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:50 pm

When I am pulled closer, instead of being pushed away, I lose my hold on the tears and begin to shake under heavy sobs in his strong arms. I could hear him tell me not to blame myself and even to tell me that it is ok for me to love him, but hearing and believing existed in two very different worlds. I knew he would not return the words I had professed, how could he love me when it was clear that he was still in love with his wife, but hearing that things didn't have to change in bad ways just because I was weak and unable to fight back my love for him made the shame lessen just a bit. As his lips approach mine to seal the conversation with a kiss, I move my face forward to meet him halfway. I wouldn't remind him of what I had said. The pressure of holding it in had been released enough for now. I would not say those words to him again, so that he may forget they were ever uttered aloud if he so chooses. Since he seemed to have intended the kiss to stay light, I resisted the urge to deepen it and even pulled back to break it before he could. I wasn't sure what to do or say now, or where we would go from here, but I would go along with whatever he decided.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:27 pm

When she began to pull out of the kiss I let her, not wanting to upset her anymore then she already is. As she pulled back I looked at her and smiled " I guess, the only bad change will have to be us kicking your brother out. " I said in a joking manner, trying to lighten the mood up a bit as I brought a hand up and slowly ran it through her hair as I gazed into her eyes " I hope I didn't ruin the mood for tonight, or our shower or anything else that was planed. I seem to have a habit of ruining the mood. " I leaned in and placed a quick kiss on the tip of her nose " If you are still up for it, we can go take our shower or skip that. " I pause for a moment before speaking again " I know at first, you probably didn't think our relationship would get to this level or that I would develop strong feelings for you and I know you probably think it's all a bad thing that it has happened like this, but it's not. I've come to believe that it was meant to happen. I was meant to run into you that night shot up, and you where suppose to take me in. And everything that has happened between us too. " Leaning in, I rest my forehead against hers, still gazing into her eyes " How about we head for the shower? We wouldn't want your brother walking in on us again, he might get jealous. " I said with a faint chuckle before I leaned in and kissed her again, this time giving her a deep kiss.

Post WC: 292
Total WC: 5,044
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:27 am

While my brain works to process all that Ingel just said, I allow him to kiss me deeper, letting my body return the contact with enough heat to communicate non verbally that the mood had in no way been ruined. I was very much ready to take this man to the shower and then to bed. He had mentioned taking control and doing things to me, there was not an ice cube's chance in hell that I was going to let him forget about that. Once the kiss had lasted long enough to make my breathing heavy and husky, I pull back just enough to take his face in my hands. "I say we head to the shower now, otherwise this living room is going to get quite a show." Moving my face to the man's neck, I begin to nibble and suckle at his sensitive flesh while whispering between these activities. "Why do we have to kick Jasper out? He's a good paycheck and he's hardly ever home. Plus, I already have the bigger bedroom."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:37 am

From her body's reaction I could tell she was still in the mood to continue our plans for tonight and I allowed her to continue the kiss as long as she wanted. When she began to pull back and break the kiss I smiled as she took my face into her hands and began to speak. " Alright, sounds like a good idea to me. " When she moved to my neck and began to nibble and suckle I smiled a bit more, listening to what she had to say made me chuckle faintly " Alright. That sounds good too. Shall we be on our way then? Or would you like to continue what you are doing? I don't have a problem with what you are doing, it feels very good, I may even return the favor. " I said in a hinting manner as I slowly began to move a hand along her chest as I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment.

Post WC: 163
Total WC: 5,207
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:54 am

Smiling against his neck, one hand begins to slide down his body while my teeth graze his skin. Then, just as my hand reaches his waist, my teeth sink in to his neck (not enough to break the skin, only enough to send a jolt of pleasurable pain through his entire body) and my fingers close around the skilled member hidden within his pants. Without a word, I release not only my grip on his organ, but the hold my mouth has on his neck and turn with a flip of my hair to head for the bathroom. After a couple steps, I lift my shirt over my head and toss it to the floor behind me. Next would come the bra beneath it, followed by the skin tight pants I was wearing. By the time I reach the bathroom door, and send him a come hither glance over my shoulder, I would be fully nude and ready for my man to join me.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:03 am

I kept my eyes closed when I felt her teeth sink into my neck, a light sound of pleasure escaping me at the bite. When I felt her hands grip me I opened my eyes and glanced down at her hand for a moment before looking back at her as she began to get up, smiling a bit more as I watched her walk away and take her shirt off. Wasting no time, I begin to stand, unlatching the buckle on my underarm holster and dropping it onto the couch before I pull my own shirt off and dropping it to the floor as I follow after her. I made sure to stay behind her so I could watch her as she undressed and when she reached the bathroom and looked back at me I grinned as I gazed at her nude body. Kneeling down I untie my boots and pull them off along with my socks and set the knife I had in my sock in the boot before I stand and make my way to the bathroom, undoing my belt and allowing my pants to fall to the floor, standing in front of her in just my boxers " After you. " I said with a smile as I brought a hand up and placed it on her side.

Post WC: 221
Total WC: 5,428
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:15 am

Mmm, there is nothing sexier in this world than a semi aroused man standing before a woman in nothing but his boxers. Looking at the delicious specimen before me, I knew that certain things would have to happen before we even stepped beneath the spray of water. After he moves closer and places a hand on my side, I grin at him and lean back, trusting his strong arms to support my lower body while my torso bends backwards into the tub. One hand hits the wall for more support while the other turns on the water to let it heat up while I set my evil plan in to motion. Lifting my torso back upright, I lick my lips and flash Ingel a wicked grin. "While the water heats up...." I let my words trail off as I step forward and begin to place a trail of feather light kisses from the man's throat and continuing south until my lips meet the elastic waist of his boxers. Now settled on my knees before Ingel, I lift my eyes to his and give him a wink just before grasping the band of his boxers between my teeth and dragging them down his well toned hips. Halfway down his thigh my hands take over and push until the fabric falls to the floor around his feet. This leaves nothing hidden from my view, a view that I appreciate for at least a minute before moving in to tease and please him with my hands and mouth. I wouldn't stop or even slow down until I made the man cry out and see stars. I wanted to bring him over one good, hard time before entering that shower and handing myself over to him completely.... (ftb)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)   Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal) Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe and Sound (Closed, Surreal)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next