Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 Ingel_13

.:: Picking Up Where We Left Off ::.

I felt bad for not having been able to call Trinity sooner but after the attack, I had to deal with some other, work related things, I'm sure she will understand, I hope.. Finally, a day after the events in City Metro I was able to call Trinity. Ever since she had told me she loved me, I had been thinking on those words and how I felt about her in return. I hoped it didn't hurt her feelings when I didn't respond with the same phrase after she said it.. The time had finally come when I had enough free time to get in touch with her and perhaps spend some time together if she wanted to. Reaching into my pocket, I took a hold of my phone and pulled it out before flipping it open. After opening my phone, I selected Trinity's number and hit dial before I brought the phone up to my ear and listened as I waited for her to pick up.

Post WC: 167
Total WC: 167

Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 Ingel_14
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:22 am

If anything could make the tears stop abruptly at this moment it was the man's rocking from side to side like some string of lazy waves lapping against the hull of a small boat. Sliding my hands to his hips, digging my fingers into the flesh beneath his clothes, I try to stop him with the gesture alone. Then I lift my head to look at him again. "Stop. No more rocking or I will have to turn around and go back in there." The emotion was still fresh for me so my voice came out thick and pitiful but at least it was understandable and more than a repetitive apology. "I don't know how to tell you this... I've never had to say this to anyone before... but Ingel, I can't remember when my last... umm... cycle was. I think it has been a while... a long while... too long of a while..." I looked to him with eyes full of desperate pleading. He had been through this before, I hoped that he would gather the correct information from what I could give him. I really didn't want to have to actually say the real words out loud. Not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:30 am

When I felt her fingers pressing into my hips, I wasn't exactly sure what the make of it, still looking down at her. When she finally pulls her head away and looks up at me, speaking, I finally realize it and give a faint nod as I stop the rocking and simply hold her close to me now. Now that she was looking up at me, I looked at her face once more, looking into her eyes. When she began speaking again, I listened to what she had to say and at first, I wasn't exactly sure what she meant by that, so I remained silent for a moment as I tossed around what she had just told me until it finally hit me what she meant by it. Holy crap... I knew I couldn't stay silent, it would probably upset her even more, so I had to say something, and something that wouldn't upset her, so, I spoke finally, " You mean you might be... "

Post WC: 168
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:37 am

"Don't! Please don't say it out loud, I don't think I can take that right now." Lifting my hand, I place my index finger against his lips hoping to keep him from uttering that final word, the one I somehow knew would turn the tears on full blast all over again. Nodding my head slowly, avoiding the man's eyes once again, unable to take it if I saw disappointment or anger in them, I repeat what he had managed to say. "Yes, I might be. I'm sorry, Ingel. I don't know how it happened... well I mean I KNOW how it happened, but I don't know how I let it happen. We were careless a few times but I assumed that we had been lucky and managed to avoid this. I'm sorry, I really am, please don't be upset." Now on the verge of making a complete fool of myself, not to mention feeling the tell tale stingings of more tears threatening to fall, I wanted to disappear and never have to face this issue.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:45 am

I was about to say something when I felt the finger come to rest on my lips, with that, I remained silent as I looked down at her. My gaze remained fixed on her as she began speaking once more. When she finally fell silent, I pulled an arm from her and slowly brought it up, lightly taking a hold of the hand that held the finger against my lips, I placed a soft kiss on the hand before lightly holding it in mine, still looking down at her. " I'm not upset with you babe. " I placed another kiss on her hand before I released it and began to step back, pulling her along with me, my intention was to get her to the living room or her room so we could sit down and talk about this more, " It is a surprise, but it isn't anything to get upset about. I promise I'm not upset with you. "

Post WC: 162
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Rep! : 257

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:57 am

"Really? You're not upset? You promise?" The hopeful weakness in my voice almost made me sick, it would have had it come from any woman other than me. Much to my dismay I was feeling extremely weak and hopeful in this moment. What was it about possibly being pr... damnit!... possibly being 'that way' that turned a female to jelled mush? Twenty minutes ago I was a strong willed woman who was unashamedly flirting with her man in the kitchen and looking forward to tearing up the sheets with him for an hour or two. Now here I am a whimpering little kitten all because there might possibly be a bun in my oven. A bun I had no idea I had wanted until the moment I realized that he or she might be there. Oh and to add a whole new level of drama to this lovely afternoon... if I was...'that way' by Ingel I had no way to know if he even felt strongly enough about me to stick around. I knew he would honor any choice I made and was fairly certain that he would take being a father seriously... especially since he had already been one for too short a time, but that didn't mean he would want to be with me the way I had always imagined the father of my child would. Hell, he hadn't even told me he loved me, I was the idiot who said that first and had to face the fact that the sentiment had not been returned then and wasn't being expressed now. Of course all of this... yes every single thought and the million and fifty ones that I didn't not take the time to list... ran through my head in the short span of time that occurred between my whimpered questions while holding the expression of a little girl waiting to see if her pony was going to live and actually hearing his answer. Because my brain was so busy analyzing these million and fifty nine things that were suddenly occurring to me, I was not even aware that the man was trying to guide my body to other parts of the house. My limbs were moving on auto pilot for him, willing to follow wherever he would lead.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:08 am

I nodded my head faintly to her question, offering her a light smile, " Yes. I promise babe. ". Since she was offering no resistance to moving. I slowly pulled her along, leading her to her bedroom door and slowly into her room. For the time being I wanted to be alone with her and if we were in her room we were sure to remain alone should her brother come back. Once in her room, I pushed the door shut, pausing for a moment to look down at her and slowly run my hand through her hair. Though moments ago I was ready to take Trinity into her room and do other things with her, now that this had come out my desire had changed, now all I wanted was to reassure her that it was alright and everything would be ok. I began to move once more, slowly pulling her over to her bed where I stopped once more before I slowly began to pull away from her, taking it slow so she would have time to hold her self up and so that I would be there to catch her should she need to be held again.

post WC: 200
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:17 am

His words calmed much of the chaos in my mind. For now, and for however long his promise would last, he would not be upset about this new development. It wasn't until we were entering my bedroom that I even realized we had moved from the bathroom doorway. I watch the man closely as he leads me nearer to the bed, for the smallest of seconds I wondered if he was still interested in what our original plan had been, but that thought is almost immediately replaced by more worrisome ones when he releases his hold on me and steps back. Was he going to deposit me in my bed and then run out on me? Was he going to tell me that I couldn't have what I hadn't know I had wanted but now couldn't imagine living without? Why would he pull away from me now, now when he knew I needed him the most? After he lets go I manage to stand on my own two feet, mostly out of pure spite thanks to the new thoughts swirling through my mind. If he is going to leave me now then I would not let him see me crumble under the weight of grief. Setting my jaw determinedly I wait for him to make his next move, all but daring him to leave with my eyes. Should he move for the door he would undoubtedly find the contents of the nightstand at my back flying toward his head.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:24 am

After taking a step back, I brought my arms up and began to remove my coat. Pulling it off and letting it fall to the floor with a thud. After removing my coat, I brought a hand up and slipped it onto her cheek, lightly rubbing her cheek as I smiled softly at her, " I know we had other plans after our meal, but now that this has come up, I would rather spend some time together simply talking about this new development. I know the couch would have been good, but I would rather be in here were we would have privacy. ". With that, I stepped back up to her, moving my hand from her cheek and into her hair as I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her forehead, " Now, should I pick you up and set you in bed, or do you think you have enough strength to get into bed with out much aid from me? " I asked, moving both arms around her and holding her close as I awaited her answer.

Post WC: 182
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:33 am

A smile spread across my lips as I watched the man remove his coat, the smile even reached all the way to my eyes to set them sparkling. He wasn't leaving me, not right now at least. When he stepped back over to me and reached for my cheek I tilted my face into his touch and beamed under the soft caress of his fingers. As he mentioned wanting to scratch our original plan and talk about the new development I nodded slowly to let him know that I was in agreement. A rather large part of me wanted nothing more than to have him take me into the bed and make love to me until the sky grew dark but my mind, the small yet decision making part, knew that talking about our issue was the best option for the moment. When he leaned in to kiss my forehead I let out a soft giggle, the first sound from my lips for the past couple of minutes. Shaking my head after the kiss, I smiled to the man before speaking. "That won't be necessary, I think I can manage the short climb, only if you promise to get in there with me." With that said I would hop up onto the mattress and settle myself back against the multitude of pillows that I absolutely had to have.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:40 am

When I seen her reactions I couldn't help but smile, it seemed she was cheering up a bit, that was good. The giggle that escaped her made me smile a bit more. When she spoke up, I nodded, letting her move onto the bed by her self, though remaining ready to help her should she need it. I watched her for a moment before I sat on the edge of the bed and removed my boots. Once they were of my feet, I shifted and slipped into the bed, slowly crawling over top of her and smiling down at her lightly, " Ok. Would you like to start the talking and just let it out? " I wasn't sure how she wanted to go about talking to me about this, though I was willing to wait and give her time so she could muster the courage to come out and tell me anything else she wanted to tell me. As I smiled down at her, I lifted a hand from the bed and moved it onto her cheek once more as I gazed down into her eyes.

post WC: 187
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:48 am

Everything was going just fine, all through his boot removal and even climbing onto the bed with me, I was fine. Then he had to open his mouth and ruin it all. It was still too fresh, the realization too sharp, the emotions too strong. I couldn't stop the words from spilling out of my mouth any more than I could have stopped a raging rive from careening over the side of a cliff in a deadly waterfall. My eyes were glued to his face, needing to see his gut reaction to what I knew was going to come from my lips. Finally needing to know just how he really felt about the possibility of bringing a life into this world with me. "I want this Ingel, I didn't know I wanted it until I realized that it might be really happening. I don't know if that makes sense to you, being a man, but the second that my mind thought there could be something inside me, something we created together, every fiber of my being knew that if it did exist I wanted it, and that it was right." While I knew that my words would not be welcome if he had been considering trying to convince me to terminate whatever may or may not be growing in my womb, I could not stop them from entering the space between us. I was compelled to let him know what I was feeling, even if it wasn't what he wanted to hear.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:07 am

While I looked down at her, I began to slowly move my thumb along her cheek, waiting for a response from her. I didn't have to wait long before she spoke up. As she spoke I listened carefully to what she had to say. When she finally finished, I gave a faint nod as I leaned down and kissed her forehead once more, " I understand babe. I know I could never bring myself to end the life of an unborn infant. To me, it just doesn't seem right.. Life is a precious thing. " I slowly pulled back some and looked down at her. Now that this had came out, I began to think on our relationship more.. I knew I felt strongly about her, really strong, but would it seem right to just come out with an 'i love you' right now, or would it seem like I am simply saying it to make her feel better.. I know she had already said it to me, and we had yet to talk about that, but now that a baby is probably on the way things where going to change a lot now.. These changes were things I had already experienced and I knew Trinity hadn't yet so she would need someone to be there for her. But I didn't want her to think I was simply staying with her because of the baby or something simple.. Taking in a deep breath, I hold it for a moment before exhaling with a light sigh and once I had finished I spoke up once more, " Trinity, I promise to stay with you through this. Not just because you are going to have my baby, but also because I have deep feelings for you and want to be with you. I know you love me and more then likely share these same kinds of feelings for me. I don't want to hurt you by saying that I don't love you, because that isn't true, and I don't want to simply spout it out now and you think I am saying it because we now are going to have a child and I am forced to say something like that, because that isn't true. But, I care for you a great deal. " there was a brief pause before I continued, " .. I care for you as much as I cared for my first girlfriend Trinity and that is what I think of you as, my girlfriend, not just someone I go to see every now and then for a fun time. " now that I had gotten it out I began to feel a bit of an emotional tug in side, feeling a little like I, like Trinity, was going to cry...

Post WC: 463
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:16 am

Of course me being a girl, a currently emotional one at that, my cheeks were once again soaked with tears by the time the man I love had finished speaking. I didn't know what to say. What could I say to all of that? My heart was swelling in my chest, to the point where I was almost afraid it would try to break through my ribs. For the first time since my mother had dropped Jasper and I off at the orphanage I knew, deep down and without a doubt, that life was going to work out well. Nothing had ever felt so right, to be here with this man and with the possibility of a child created in our love, life felt perfect. Through the tears I look to Ingel, my eyes glistening as they gaze into his. A hand rises from the bed to cup his cheek as I take the last step off the cliff edge of falling in love that I found myself perched on. "Say it, Ingel. Please. I need to hear the words."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:22 am

I watch her reaction to what I said, seeing the tears as she begins crying once more from what I had said. I begin to wipe away some of the tears as I look back down into her eyes. When I feel the hand come to rest on my cheek, I lean into it some and when she asks me to say it, I nod my head, " I love you Trinity. " I finally took the step and said the three words I thought I would never say again at one point in time. But my meeting with this woman and everything that had taken place had changed me, it had brought me back around, brought me back into the light and shown me the good in life once more. After telling her I loved her, I leaned in and pressed my lips softly against hers as I began to kiss her, the kiss light at first in case she didn't want to kiss at the moment.

Post WC: 168
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:27 am

I managed a shy smile just after the words left the man's lips. The surge of warmth in my body had me ready to jump from the bed and scramble to the rooftop to declare my love for him but the sensation of his delicious mouth pressing against mine was more than enough reason to stay in this bed next to him for as long as he would allow. The lightness of his kiss did not last long, the passion and heat that I returned it with saw to that rather quickly. I had agonized for days over whether or not I would ever hear those words come from his mouth and now that I had... I wanted to keep that mouth far too busy to take them back.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:34 am

Though I had started with a soft kiss, she saw to changing that and I didn't mind one bit. As this kiss changed intensity, I followed through, not pulling back or stopping for a moment as I returned it. While locked in the kiss I pulled her hand from my cheek and took it into mine, enter locking my fingers with hers as I lightly pushed her arm down onto the bed as I took the other hand and did the same thing, giving her hands a light squeeze as I held them while returning the kiss. Though things where going to change, I kept my attention focuses on Trinity, wishing to give her all the affection and attention she deserved right now.

Post WC: 123
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:42 am

When Ingel matched the intensity in my kiss I felt a flicker of heat snake its way through my belly. I was just about to move my hands and begin teasing the man, with the hope of whipping him into a sexual frenzy that would lead to my original desire to tear up the sheets until the sun went down, when he took my hands in his, locked his fingers through mine, and pinned them to the bed. Ha! Did he really think that would stop me? Women are taught to use more than just hands when trying to seduce their men. Shifting my legs, opening them just wide enough to make room for the man's well defined body, I lift one leg from the mattress and wrap it languidly around his hips. Using the strength of my calf and ankle, I draw his body firmly against my own and step up the intensity another notch. My hips lift from the soft bed, pressing against the parts of him I was hoping to awaken, as a soft plea laced with soul stirring need escaped between our lips.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:48 am

Though I felt her leg lift from the bed and slowly slip around my hips, I held the kiss, not fighting back as she begins to draw my body against hers with her leg. As she does this, I smile faintly behind the kiss and as our body's meet, I begin to push into her some. As I press into her I slowly begin to break the kiss, pulling out of it and looking down at her. After breaking the kiss, I was about to speak up, but I decide not to and let my actions speak for me as I lean in and begin kissing the side of her neck as I release one of her hands. After releasing her hand, I bring mine down, first to her side where I place my hand before I begin to move it lower, moving my hand down her side and onto her hip as I continue placing soft kisses on the side of her neck.

Total WC: 164
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:00 am

Oh how I loved it when a man responded to my sometimes gentle urgings without me having to speak a word. When I feel the man press himself against me I can't help but let out a deep, sensual moan. I hadn't know it was possible but I was more in love with Ingel now than I had been only two moments before. Once he releases one of my hands, and moves that amazing mouth to the side of my neck while his now free hand begins a slow journey along my side, my fingers instinctively find his hair and snake their way through. With my mouth no longer engaged in our passionate kissing I was free to whimper and moan enough words to beg the man to make love to me here and now. Before today no man could have ever made me beg for him to take me and make me his. Who knew that all it would take would be to realize his seed was becoming life inside me and hear that he loved me?
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:08 am

When I hear her whimpering and moaning as she begged for me to make love to her, I paused for a moment, pulling away from her neck a bit. With a faint nod, I released her other hand, allowing her to do with it as she pleased as I returned to her neck and began kissing it a bit longer before I pulled away, " Alright babe, if that's what you want. " I said as I moved back to her lips and kissed her once more. Taking my free hand, I move it along her side before I begin to slip it between us, if she was up for it, I would indulge her desire to make love. And things slowly fade to black..

Post WC: 126
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:18 pm

Updated Trinity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)   Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Picking Up Where We Left Off (Closed, Surreal)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2