Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:49 am

Ever since the whole city being attacked thing I had been feeling my abilities where rather weak compared to what I had seen, I wasn't even able to do any fighting, that fact alone made me not only angry but also sad, I wanted to do some killing. When I finally broke down and told Lexi she said she was willing to help me, though I wasn't planing on having help with it, I gave in since she knew where we could train with out being disturbed. As we came down into the basement, I glanced around at the place before turning my attention back to Lexi for a moment " You sure this place will be ok? " I asked, looking away from her again to look around the basement some more " I don't want to get you in trouble. "

Post WC: 143
Total WC: 143
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:02 am

"Oh relax. Nobody comes down here, half the people in the building think this room is haunted anyway. The super told me I could use it for target practice when I first moved in so if I can shoot a gun down here with no problem, he isn't going to care if we rough each other up for a couple hours." The basement I was speaking of was a large empty room in the bowels of the building. It was always hot down here thanks to the close proximity of the boiler room right across the narrow hallway we had just left. There were stone pillars too thick to allow my fingers to touch if I wrap my arms around them dotting the room at ten foot intervals. They should be stable enough to take a number of attacks without showing damage. A few of them still bore the proof of my target practice in the form of deep gouges or places where chips had been shot out. There was a dampness to the air, much like the basement of Saito's building where I had practiced my non demonic fire abilities, which would come in handy should I bring out the same fire this time around. Stepping farther into the room, I turn back and look to Lance. "So, what would you like to work on first?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:11 am

Though she assured me it would be alright, I still had my doubts about it, what I was thinking of doing could cause more damage to the place. My gaze shifted around the basement, taking in how it was built, before finally turning back to Lexi as she began to speak again. Stepping up to her, I bring a hand up and lightly rub her cheek " Well, I was thinking of working on a bit of everything, but for some of it I have to be in my other form. " Withdrawing my hand from her cheek, I begin to lift my shirt up over my head, pulling it off before I wave it at her some " Do you think you can handle it? Me being in my other form coming after you. " lowering my shirt, I smiled down at her as I brought my other hand up and moved it close to her cheek but not placing it on her cheek yet.

Post WC: 166
Total WC: 309
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:18 am

"Hmm, let me think? I got away from you during an uncontrolled change on a full moon and lived to tell about it. I think I can handle you in puppy mode while still in control. If things get too scary for me, I'll just blast you and run." Little did he know, I had already worked out an elaborate plan of escape just in case this training session turned out to be more than I could handle. I wasn't dumb or naive enough to think I could really take on Lance in his other form and emerge unscathed.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:26 am

I nodded faintly as I place my hand on her cheek, glad she was willing to go along with what I wanted to do. " Puppy mode? " I gave her a questioning look as I slowly moved my hand along her cheek " Mmm, yes, you did get away that time. I will make sure to hold back so I don't hurt you to bad if I do hit you, alright? " after tossing my shirt over my shoulder, I move my free hand down to the edge of my pants, offering her a light grin as I with draw my hand from her cheek " Where would you like to start? We can go right to me changing or hold off until later. I have the luxury of being able to use my powers in either form.. well the ones that don't require me to be in 'puppy mode' as you call it. Oddly enough, I am able to talk while transformed.. "

Post WC: 165
Total WC: 474
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:22 pm

"Puppy mode is what I call it in my own head. It makes it seem not as scary then." I nodded at his offer to hold back some, I didn't know how strong he would get, but I knew he would be much stronger than I could take on my own. "Talk in puppy mode, that sounds interesting. Why don't we just start off with you changing? I might need a few minutes to get used to it and I would rather get it out of the way first. If you don't mind that is. If you would prefer to start off without changing, we can do it that way too. It's up to you, sweetie." While waiting for him to make the final decision, I strip off my over shirt to leave me clad only in a white tank and the barely there shorts that I had slipped on this morning. Wearing the over shirt would have been too hot, the temperature was already higher than normal down here, I wanted as much skin exposed as possible to help prevent overheating.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:01 pm

" I see.. Well I guess it does make it sound less dangerous. " I slowly moved a finger along the rim of my pants as I watched Lexi, waiting to see if she wanted me to change now or to hold off until later, if it was up to me, Id go ahead and change now, that way I wouldn't have to do it later. When she began speaking again, I tilted my head to the side and listened to her. With the part about me choosing whether to change or not change came up I grinned a bit more as I brought a hand up and placed it on her side, rubbing her side lightly " Alright... babe. I want to change so I can start playing with you in my other form. " I said with a playful grin as I pulled my hand from her side and began to unbutton my pants " Plus, it gives me a chance to get naked again. Hmm, was that your goal? To get me naked so you could take advantage of me? " I asked in a semi joking tone as I looked upon Lexi for a moment after she had taken her shirt. After looking at her a moment I return back to undressing so I wouldn't ruin another set of cloths like I did before.

Post WC: 228
Total WC: 702
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:04 pm

"Oh yeah, that was my goal, because I am the one who is always looking for a way to get you naked." I say with a laugh in response to his teasing. Deciding to give him some level of privacy, I turn my back to him so he could undress and change without me watching. It took a great deal of trust for me to do this but I counted on the fact that he still retained some control after changing willingly. "Alright, do what you need to do, I'm gonna look away so you can do it private. Just don't let this come back to bite me in the butt... figuratively or literally. Do NOT bite my ass."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:24 pm

When I heard her response to wanting to see me naked I laughed lightly as I looked to her seeing she had her back to me now I frown faintly. Looking away from her I knelt down and untied my shoes before slipping them off along with my socks, folding my cloths up and putting them in a pile next to my boots. when I heard her speak again I looked to her and grinned faintly as the thought now crossed my mind " Mmmm, I can understand how watching it would be disturbing, no turning around until I say you can. " I wasn't sure if she would do what I said but if she didn't it was ok. Using my ability to transform was simple I just had to let it out I guess you could say, the hard part came during the transformation, that always hurt a great deal. Moments after it began the pain began to surge through my body, along with the pain the change began to happen. As the pain grew greater I began letting out groans and sank to my knees first before falling forwards, hitting my head on the floor, beginning to claw at my chest. It didn't take long for claws to sprout from my fingers and I began tearing off the flesh from my body, as the flesh was stripped away the white fur could be seen under it. As I ripped away the bits of flesh I continued crying out in pain. When the change was finally finished I fell silent aside from a light pant as I knelt upon the floor. After a moment of silence I slowly rose to my feet, turning my attention to Lexi now that I had changed fully. Now that I was up, I began advancing towards her.

Post WC: 305
Total WC: 1,007
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:50 pm

Keeping my back to Lance while listening to the horrible sounds he was making was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. I wanted to turn and run to him, to help him through the transformation but I couldn't. I didn't want to watch it happen and nothing that I could do would ease the pain that was evident in the tone of his moans and cries. I forced myself to stay as I was until the man... or wolf behind me fell silent. He told me not to turn around until he told me it was ok, so I would wait for his word on that. I was glad the cries of pain had stopped, and the other sounds that I would almost swear were ripping flesh but didn't want to think about for too long. Now that he was silent, the fear and worry of being attacked rose anew in my chest, like a fist of ice around my heart, I prayed that I wouldn't feel his teeth or claws sink into my skin.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:05 pm

As I began for her she still kept her back to me as I requested and I was glad to see this. Coming up behind her, I came to a stop and quickly brought an arm out, slipping it around her upper body along with her arms and pulling her back against me, pinning her arms at her sides so she couldn't fight back with them. I knew my actions would probably frighten her, though I wanted to see how far I could go before she would do anything dramatic, though I still intended to keep my promise. With her pined to my chest I leaned in and nuzzled her neck with my snout, a soft growl escaping me as I brought my free hand up to her face, lightly tracing a claw along her cheek.

Post WC: 136
Total WC: 1,143
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:45 pm

There was a moment of hesitation when his furry arm slid around my body, a second where I froze out of sheer terror and in that second, gave him complete control over my body. I could feel the massive size of his body against my back, the heat rolling off of him in waves. Just this small amount of contact was more than enough to prove that I had nothing in my arsenal that could compare to his strength. Should he choose to, he could squeeze the breath from me in a matter of seconds. Once my body was no longer froze, I began to tremble against him. A tiny squeak of terror escapes my lips when he nuzzles my neck with his wolfen snout. By the time he traces my cheek with one of his claws, tears are streaming from my eyes and I am having considerable trouble breathing steadily, not to mention the fact that I was desperately reciting all prayers I could think of in my mind. For all I knew at the time, I was getting ready to draw my last breath.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:59 pm

I could feel her trembling against me and the squeak made my lips curl back as I smiled. I could tell I was having to much fun with this, fun playing with her like this, but I had yet to break my promise, no matter how much fun this was, I would keep my promise. After tracing my claw along her cheek some I placed my hand against her cheek and as I did so I fell the wetness on her cheeks from her tears. Upon feeling the tears, I paused for a moment, she was crying, I was making her cry. Loosening my grip on her, I gave her time to free her arms from my grasp but not enough room to get away. After a moment to give her time to free her arms, I pulled my hand away from her cheek and wrapped my arm back around her and held her in a light caring embrace in an attempt to show her she was still safe in my arms. " I'm still here to protect you my dear Lexi. " I said in a low gruff tone before slowly running my tongue across the side of her neck " Mmm, does it not feel good to be held against such a soft and fluffy form? My 'puppy form' as you put it. "

Post WC: 226
Total WC: 1,396
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:23 pm

When his hold on me eases up enough for me to free my arms, there is a small amount of comfort that calms the worst of the fear. But only a small amount. After I was able to pull my arms free, he continued to hold me in a light embrace, which was much better than the previous one. His words come in a deeper, more gruff voice than normal but I could tell it was really Lance in control, especially when he was still promising to protect me. Since the closeness to him in this form still made me a bit uncomfortable, I try to free myself from his embrace as I respond to his question. "This form is nice and all but Lance, you have to realize that it still scares me. This is only the second time I've seen you like this when you weren't trying to kill me. It is going to take some getting used to, even more time to be able to relax in your arms like this. Maybe for the time being we should stick to training and keep the physical contact like this to a minimum."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:52 pm

I held her close to me in hopes she would stop crying and calm down, though my expectations ran deeper then that, I wanted her to accept me in this form and not be afraid. As she began speaking I nuzzled the side of her neck again as I listened to her. Before she had finished speaking I had stopped nuzzling her neck and withdrawn my head to look down at her. After she was finished my arms went limp and fell to my sides as I stepped away from her. " As you wish.... Let us start training then. " a light growl followed my statement as I watched her " .. I will hold back so I don't hurt you to bad, but you don't have to hold back, try and hurt me as much as you like, it does not matter. When you are ready we can start. "

Post WC: 152
Total WC: 1,521
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:07 pm

I knew I had probably hurt his feelings with what I said, but it was foolish and even somewhat inconsiderate for him to expect me to welcome him in puppy form with open arms; especially after trying to kill me only a few short months ago. I couldn't dwell on that issue right now, there were bigger things to deal with. Like training against him for instance. Even though he agreed to hold back, I was afraid that I would still come out of this sporting a number of injuries. Since he had released his hold on me, I turned to face him... which meant that there was a deep breath taken and a heart to calm down from beating at warp speed. When I finally calmed myself down to the point where I could face him as he was now, I glanced around the room. "Umm, how do you want to start this? A lot of my abilities are more useful at distances so if you need full contact training, I'm not going to have much to defend with." Of course I could always surround my body in fire to make me quite literally too hot to handle or I could sink through the floor to escape him. On second thought, I don't think I really want to know what lies beneath the floor of this basement. Not to mention the fact that Lance wasn't aware of that little power I had and it was the only thing that saved me from him last time so I wasn't sure about clueing him in right about now.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:51 pm

When she finally turned to face me I looked down at her as she began speaking. As she finished I gave a faint nod " ..You use everything you can, don't hold back. " Falling silent, I brought a hand up and placed it on her cheek, lightly caressing her cheek for a moment before I began to withdraw my hand " Though I will be holding back, I plan to come at you with all I have. If you want to stop at anytime during this, just say so and we will stop. ". With that said, I offer her a light grin before hopping back and crouching down onto all fours, looking to Lexi as I began to growl lightly. As I looked upon Lexi, my lips curled back into a grin, eyes gazing over her for a moment before I lifted my head, back arching as I let out a wolfish howl, the effects of the howl where seen immediately as the surrounding began to take on a red tint and became more eerie. Though I had said I would hold back and intended to hold back, I still viewed her as a form of pray to some extent right now.

Post WC: 204
Total WC: 1,725
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:53 pm

"Fine, you start." I said as I prepared myself for his first move. The howl and the reddening of the basement room didn't bother me too much, I had been in close proximity to a real life demon on more than one occasion so it would take more than a little lighting effect to scare me. In my mind I went through the list of possibilities I could use to fight or defend against him even in this mode. Depending on what he came at me with first, I hoped I would be ready.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:26 pm

It appeared she wasn't going to make the first move, leaving that up to me. Holding my ground for a moment, I snarl at her as I glance from side to side, looking to the pillars which held the building up. As my gaze comes back to her, lifting an arm I draw it back before swinging it forwards, unleashing a set of small energy based blades in her direction, keeping my word I held back most of the force of my attack so if it did hit her it would only do a small amount of damage. After unleashing the attack I quickly followed through, moving into a charge to close the distance between us.

Post WC: 116
Total WC: 1,841
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:55 pm

Wow, he promises to hold back so he doesn't injure me seriously and then he starts out with some energy claw attack thingy... well that's just sweet. Since I'm not really in the mood to get diced up at this moment, I figure that I had at least one trick up my sleeve that could help me avoid those, no matter how much he truly held back in their delivery. Jumping into the air, it would at first look like I was a total idiot and trying to jump over things flying at my entire body, but once I was suspended I stayed that way in a sort of hovering position. Then, a second after activating the wisp ability, I lean to the right and fly across the room, well out of the way of his energy claw things and the charge he seemed to be launching after them.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:36 pm

When she jumped into the air, I thought she was jumping over my attack, this would mean she would be coming back to the ground. However, she didn't come back to the ground, she remained in the air before flying off to the side across the room as she dodged my attack. As she moved off tot the side I turned my head to the side and looked over at her as a wolfish grin formed on my face " Running? " I shook my head faintly as I turned and began for Lexi now that she had moved to evade my attack. " Familiar of energy, hear me and come to my aid. " I mumbled as I came to a stop before getting to her. Moments after saying the chant, energy began to coalesce and form an amorphous blob on my shoulder, after the blob had formed a bit of the blob came out and formed into a wolfish head as it quickly moved towards Lexi, the tendril moving to wrap around her leg and bring her back down to the floor. Having held back and used a rather low verbal chant would help reduce the damage the move would have on her.

Post WC: 205
Total WC: 2,046
Move: Familiar
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:26 pm

"No, not running. Evasion is a strategic move against overpowered opponents. You can't hurt what you can't touch." Since he has to take the time to change the course of his charge and summon his energy familiar thing before he can even send the familiar to attack me, that gives me more than enough time to change tactics. Flying over his head as he approaches where I had been, I lower myself to the floor on the opposite side of the large basement area. With his familiar having no target to capture, I knew I had some time before he could try to attack me again. Harnessing my telekinesis ability, I begin to pelt the wolf with small, palm sized rocks and chunks of concrete littering the floor. They wouldn't hurt him, but they would give him something else to deal with on that side of the room.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:49 pm

Before I could get a hold of her with my familiar she flew over me and putting some distance between us. A annoyed growl escapes me as I hit the ground. I kept my back to her for a moment as I thought on my next move, I wasn't sure if I could reach her with my familiar, but I could always get closer to her and snag her with it. My attention quickly shifted from how to get her to the feeling of objects hitting me. Quickly turning to face her, I snatched one of the rocks from the air before it could hit me and began to crush it as I looked over at her, growling still. I guess it was time to show her another of my powers, one that fits the situation " Barrier of energy, hear my call and protect me. " I said as I looked over at Lexi, the energy based familiar that had formed on my back returned to the form of an amorphous orb before it lifted into the air and expanded into a large dome shield protecting me from any further objects launched at me from Lexi. After putting the barrier up a light wolfish chuckle escaped me as I began to advanced towards her.

Post WC: 215
Total WC: 2,261
Move: Energy Barrier
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:13 pm

"An energy shield? Are you serious? You're going to call out a shield to protect yourself from some little rocks? Puppy form was more accurate than I thought." Taunting the wolf might have been a bad idea but I had never seen anyone use their abilities so foolishly. He was already appearing slightly winded, like he wouldn't be able to keep this up much longer. I figured he would be weaker than during the full moon but I didn't realize he would be this easy to evade. Maybe he wasn't used to his opponents having abilities of their own, a normal human couldn't stand against him quite so effortlessly. Since all he did was protect himself from those tiny little rocks, I didn't have to do anything at the moment. He'd just barely begun to advance on me so I had time to take a breather while he crossed the large open space. I hadn't even broken a sweat yet, this was turning out to be pretty sad. I expected to limp out of here bleeding and bruised... but here I was watching him sap his own energy for nothing while I was still playing around.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:31 pm

Her taunts only served to anger me more as I looked over at her, the growl which emanates from me began to grow louder as I watched her. Despite the fact that I was trying to keep up appearances and not show the signs of being winded I wasn't doing a very good job of it, the reckless use of attacks had drained most of my energy. " I'll show you puppy! " I barked at her as I began to advance towards her again, this time quicker, as I advanced towards her I let out another howl, though this one was different from the first I had done, this one carried force with it, the force strong enough to knock her back and down if she wasn't ready for it and even packing a high amount of damage behind it. After unleashing the howl I jumped at her and tried to take her to the ground and pin her there.

Post WC: 161
Total WC: 2,422
Tech: Sonic howl
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:59 pm

Yeah I managed to make him a wee bit upset with those taunts. At least now he was acting like he had some balls hidden beneath all of that fur, that was at least a small paw step in the right direction. As he began to move closer I started to think about what I would do next. When his growl became a howl that was steadily gaining in intensity, I knew I had to pull my ace out of my sleeve. Before his howl was even at full strength it was making my head ring. I didn't have any way to defend against that so that tossed the 'fight' option out the window, which only left 'flight'. Thankfully I hadn't moved away from the edge of the room where I had landed a few moments before, this was good news to me since the wall was only a step or two away. Sticking my hand out behind me to feel for the wall while concentrating on the transcendence ability that saved my life the first full moon I witnessed this form of his, I sigh inwardly when the cool stone meets my hand before letting it slip through. The rest of my body follows suit until I emerge in the safety of the dank and dark hallway outside of the room. I could still hear Lance's howl through the stone but it was muffled enough to only annoy me. My ears were still ringing and starting to ache but at least I wasn't writhing on the floor like I would have been by now had I remained in that room any longer. I didn't really want to go back in there, not until he was done baying at the hidden moon anyway. Instead of going back through the door to the large basement room, I lean against the wall just beside the rusty door and wait for him to finish whatever he was going to do next. Hopefully he would need to rest for a few minutes after all that exertion. I personally would like to rest in silence and let my ears stop hurting.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:16 am

My howl seemed to have some effect against her though not the effect I was hoping for. Before I could get her she went through the wall some how. Since she had went through the wall my target had disappeared on me and I landed on the ground, landing on all fours as I began to pant, the transformation begging to reverse now that I had no more energy to hold it. As my body began to change back to normal, the fur that covered my body began to fall off as if I was shedding, as the fur fell from me and onto the ground it withered into nothing seconds after hitting the ground. Once I had changed back fully I collapsed onto the cold stone ground, eyes closing as I rested for a moment.

Post WC: 136
Total WC: 2,558
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:26 am

Putting my ear to the door, I couldn't hear any more howling so I hoped it was safe to go back inside. Pushing the heavy rusted door open, I was met with the image of Lance, back in human form and very naked, lying on the ground like he was asleep. No wonder he always passes out cold after the full moon or running around the city in wolf form, it must be extremely tiring for him. Grabbing his clothes and my over shirt, I move over to his side and set the garments beside his chest before slipping my shirt back on. I didn't really want to disturb him, but I couldn't let him stay here on the cold stone floor either. Reaching out to rest a hand on his shoulder, I give him a light shake. "Lance, are you alright? You shouldn't stay here on the floor, can you put your clothes on and make it to the apartment? You will be bale to rest so much better there." I would try my best to help him up the stairs to the apartment, but I couldn't move him all on my own. It was a pretty good training session, especially with it being our first attempt.
208/2605
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:15 am

Updated Lance
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:14 pm

Updated Surreal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)   Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal) Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendly Training (Closed, Surreal)
Page 1 of 1