Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)

Go down 
+2
LittleMariko
яuиє
6 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) Empty
PostSubject: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:39 pm

Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) Lance_12

I sit on the edge of a two story building, looking down at the night life below me, watching as some cars wize by along the street and what few people that are out at night, slowly kicking my legs back and forth, " Well, I guess it's a good thing that we haven't ran into any of that human's men, maybe he doesn't want to have anything to do with you any more. " There was a moment of silence in my head before the spirit spoke up once more, " Or maybe he is waiting for the right moment, you know? You remember what he did to that guy.. and what WE did to those two females, and that guy betrayed him. Just think of what he might do to that little female you like. " as the spirit stopped talking this time, he began to chuckle lightly for a few moments before it fell silent once more. Now that he mentioned it, I began to wonder why Psyre had not sent word for me or anything else, and, would he really be willing to hurt Lexi to get to me.. The mere thought of it began to make me angry, not only did he take her from me, but now he was going to do something to her to get back at me. As I thought on it more, I let out a growl and punched the edge of the building, " If he does anything to her, I'll make sure to do something to him when I kill him.. "

Post WC: 264
Total WC: 264

Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:22 pm

Finding a bed last night had been an ordeal. Eventually she'd decided to crash at Auntie's head shop, but it wasn't something she was likely to repeat in the future... what, with the strangeness of the old woman and Brother Gypsy the monkey always bothering her and being condescending.
Nontheless, she went looking for her good friend Brother Wolf and perhaps the other good friend of hers. She figured they needed some time for team bonding or training or something. Last night had been terribly trying, they'd done what was technically a mission without having any sort of cohesive plan or experience working with each other. Maybe she could convince Lance to treat them to a buffet, since most of her money was tied up in inventory at the
moment.
He'd bought her a cell phone, but it had been forgotten. Such devices were absent from her life up until now and it would take some effort for her to recall how to use one. Half hopping, half flying to the top of a building perhaps within a block of her intended target, she shrieked out into the night, hoping the call would carry on the cool, night air and retain its familiarity with the other.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:29 pm

The demon paced down one of the streets of the Lower Commons, his attention was upon a small book that was in his hands, flipping through the pages casually while making his way towards his destination. The book he had was the one that had been gifted by Yon, something he figured dated back way farther than he could have known. Hell, he couldn't even make out the title as it had been faded off of the dark cover, and several of the pages were missing from it. There was information, though, several different methods in order to learn the spiritual arts. The first few pages were definitely what stumped him, though, as the basics of spiritual arts required a purified soul.
Shou removed his eyes from the book for the moment, averting his gaze towards the sky as he thought on that. He was an oni, evil by nature. The violent impulses and urges of chaos were ever present within him, though controlled, so how could he have expected himself to accomplish that kind of feat? "No fucking wonder I couldn't cast a damn spell." The oni muttered, sighing as he ran a hand through his hair. Was it an impossible goal, then? Shou would have to look into it, for he didn't want to abandon his ambition to learn the moves he had witnessed Yon perform. Certainly, he could give into those dark emotions of his and resort to the demonic arts, being just as powerful in that. But his goal was to fight demons.. the spiritual arts would be what would do it.
Closing the book, he decided there was nothing he could get out of it that would help him out any further, not until he managed to purify himself. He couldn't imagine what sort of method would have done the trick. Some sort of meditation, perhaps? A rare plant that he would ingest? Perhaps a cream of sorts that he had to apply somewhere. The notions seemed ridiculous, but the idea of being able to rid the evil within him just seemed impossible. As he sighed, thinking on these thoughts, a cry carried out through the air and within his hearing range. How disturbing it was to hear that sound outside of the bedroom, almost a little cautious to head towards it in case he found the woman's shriek to be very much in that context.
Shou eventually decided he should at least investigate the matter, since it wouldn't have been the first time she had grabbed one's attention this way. He was on his way to get his re-up of supply, but it wasn't as if he could just pick that up later. Tucking the book beneath his arm, he used his usual method of flight, taking off in a run into the sky.

Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:47 pm

Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) Nagi-moon2

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
Hiding, something that Nagi hated doing but it was nessecary. For a while the cops had been chasing him and he could not even go take a shit without running into one. But now after some time it seems the heat had died down and he could go about without looking aorund all the time. And the first thing he wanted to do was find Sister fox. It was night time and though he felt like hunting he had to find his sis first.
Wordcount: ---/---

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) Lance_12

After my comment, the spirit began laughing more, " Is that so? I can't wait to see this. " I nodded my head faintly as I watched a car drive by, " Yeah. I'll kill the bastard-" my statement was cut off mid way when I heard the strange call from Grunty, the same that she had made before. Once I heard the call, I pitched my head up and glanced around before looking in the direction it had come from, " What could your little demon friend want now? Maybe she wants to go wreck more of your bosses buildings. " the spirit said as I began to raise to my feet, giving a faint shrug to his statement, " Or maybe she wants to play again. " I said, the statement causing me to smile, " That would be a preferable option. She was fun the first time, though she was starting to get out of hand. " I sighed at what the spirit had to say, " Let's go see what she wants to do this time. " I said with a nod as I began to move across the roof of the building. I came to the edge of the building and paused for a moment, glancing around once more before I jumped down onto the fire escape then began to jump down to each landing, working my way down to the ground. Once I was on the ground, I move into the street and began to make my way down the sidewalk, heading in the direction I heard Grunty's call come from.

Post WC: 267
Total WC: 531

Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:17 pm

Dangling her legs over the side of the building idly, she looked up at the crescent moon, hanging there amid the stars. She couldn't help but wonder if one could actually touch them. She'd been to heaven, and the place had a similar skyline, the moon and stars being even further off than the clouds.
As her mind returned to earth and more practical matters of company (as she was horrifically bored and wanted some conversation), she tried to divine the lycan she'd called in the crawling streets. It was only awhile until she saw him, and she greeted him amiably. "Hey! Brother! Guess what? Ies gonna become a nun! Took a vow of celibacy and everything, ha!"
The comment seemed more of an ice breaker than anything. Eventually the other would arrive, she gaged by the report and echo of her voice, but for now she only addressed one person at a time.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:32 pm

As he would near the spot the woman had called from, Shou came to realize that she had issued another calling that would draw others in as well. A light sigh came from him, not too proud to be summoned in this manner, coming whenever the woman would call. He'd have to make it a point to ignore the next one if just to exercise his own independence, but he had all ready arrived in the area and surely within eyesight by this point. No turning back now, Shou figured, deciding to see what it was that Grunty wanted.
She was shouting to another about something about becoming a nun. These words couldn't have held any real weight to them, though, at least not to the oni, that would have been ridiculous. For one, she was a demon. Secondly, she was also a junkie. As far as he knew, those who messed with the harder substances didn't find the need to go to church and pray to a God, as they found enlightenment enough in the products that they purchased. The major point was that she was a junkie demon, a combination that seemed unique and exclusive to the woman and made Shou believe that she would find the idea of the holy spirits repulsive.
"I definitely call bullshit on that." Shou stated out loud to the woman, approaching her with a smirk on his face.

Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:44 pm

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
While walking Nagi suddenly heard a type of shreak and he instantly recignized. He was about to panick thinking she was in danger but after a moments thought he didnt. The pitch and tone was to in control, and that ment it was not rushed and without thought. "Guess she is summoning the group. Damn there goes hoping I could talk to her alone." He said as he headed in the direction of the call. and it only took him a manner of minutes to reach the area. He saw that there were a couple of others as well. He sniffed the air at them and though in his human form he could still tell differnt smells. One was a demon like sis and that was fine by him. But the other was a Woylf like him and on top of that he had Grunty's smell all over him. So now not only was Nagi territorial of another lycan being in the area but he was annoied that this guy had so much contact with Grunty. But he ignored it for the moment and greeted Grunty. "Hello Sis, long time no see."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:57 pm

I continued on my way down the side walk until I heard the call from above from Grunty. When I heard her call out, I stopped and looked up at her. It took a moment for what she said to register but before I could answer her, I heard someone else yell, this one being Shou. I glanced over at Shou before looking back to Grunty. I guess it was a call for Shou as well.. Again, I was about to speak when I heard yet another voice, this time, one that I was unfamiliar with. Once I heard the new voice, my head whipped to the side and I looked over to the new figure that was here as well. My gaze scanned over him for a moment, when he spoke up, he called Grunty sis, did that mean he knew her? Was he like Shou and another of Grunty's friends? As I looked at the one I didn't know, I brought a hand around and slipped it onto the hilt of the wakizashi resting on my lower back. He may be a friend of Grunty but I didn't know him.. As I gazed at the unknown one, I sniffed in his direction a bit, right off the bat he smelt different, he smelt like myself and the others I had encountered, he was like me. My grip on the wakizashi tightened as I began to get tense while gazing at this knew woylf, one I had yet to run into.

Post WC: 252
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:06 pm

"Ah, naw, it's true!" she replied to the accusation of her claim being bs, a broad grin on her face. "I hear the priests is some of the Black Wings' best customers, eh? Gotta get close to yer customer base."
Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed her woylf friend was looking pretty tense before a familiar voice reached her ears. This confused her for some time as she tried to recall where she knew the voice from, until she turned to the source and recognized it instantly.
"Brother... Brother Wolf?" she asked, seeming genuinely confused as she hopped off of the building, landing gently in a crouch before she walked over to the newcoming lycan with an awed expression on her face. "Ies guess I'll really be a nun..." she remarked, holding her arms open for a hug, genuine warmth in her voice. "Where've ye been all this time, eh? I thought ye died after the raid... Bleus be damned! Hey, everyone... this is my friend Brother Wolf... uhh... no offense Brother Lance..." she said, noting how her other lycan friend might take the sudden reassignment of his title. "It's a long story, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:17 pm

The demon couldn't help but laugh at that thought. She had become a nun to that purpose? But, he supposed he shouldn't be surprised. There was very little that would take him off guard at this point, beginning to understand and get to know Grunty better with time.. of course, that was with the thought that the woman could be unpredictable at times, and to expect the unexpected.
She was suddenly interested in something else, though, approaching a man that joined the group as well now. He rose a brow at the title of Brother Woylf. Another one of those, then, huh? Exactly how many of the dogs did the woman know of, then? Well, in any case, two were definitely better than one, and beasts that possessed that kind of power were hard to come by. He figured he would wait out in introducing himself, there seemed to be some catching up to do. Besides, this one seemed as much as a stranger to him as he was to Lance. The demon was a little curious to see how the two Woylfs would come to interact with one another.

Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:28 pm

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
He had walked up and Grunty had jumped down from the building she was on, She said something about her becoming a nun. Something that wasn't very had to believe for she always had a second motive behind it. She had opened her arms for a hug and he walked right into it. He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her and slightly lofting her off the ground. After setting her down he let her go. "Heh like those assholes could really kill me. But you know I made the most noise that night. I had to go into hiding for a while. The heat just recently got off me. But I see your just as sly as ever, and your have new...friends." He said with a bit of tenseness in his voice. He gazed back at lance making sure to keep his attention on him.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:32 pm

For a moment, I glanced away from the newcomer and to Grunty when she said the title I had come to respond to when around her, before jumping from the building and landing on the ground with us. When she landed, I expected her to walk up to me since she had addressed me, however, that was not the case, instead she walked up to the newcomer and said something before holding her arms out for a hug which the newcomer accepted and returned. After the hug, Grunty introduces the newcomer but when she does she calls him brother wolf... wait, wasn't I brother wolf? Wait... I'm brother lance now? How come all of a sudden this guy comes back and I get changed to Brother Lance? " Ohh, now who is this little fellow here. He smells like us and the others, but we have never seen him before. And it seems he knows your little demon friend there too. On top of that, it sounds like he took your little pet name the female demon was calling you and now your 'Brother Lance'. Hahahaha, it seems you are always going to be on the losing end of things, first you lose your female to your boss, then you lash out at your boss and lose countless times and end up dying might I add. " As I listen to the spirit inside me, my gaze remains fixed on the newcomer, " Then you go and do something so idiotic that will probably get you killed again and your female tortured, when you seen what would happen if you did it, now you lose your pet name. " As the spirit goes on an expression of anger quickly begins to form on my face as the anger inside me, not just at the newcomer, but at many other things, begins to flair up causing my grip on the wakizashi hilt to grow tighter, " Ohh, some times I wish I could sit back and watch some of this stuff from the outside, you know? Now, are you going to stand for that? Are you going to let this fellow here take your little pet name, just like everything else that is important to you has been taken away? The way I see it, you can either let them all walk all over you, like you always do, or, you can take back everything that is yours and kill anyone, and everyone that has wronged you or stands in your way.. or simply just kill everyone, that always sounds like a good plan to me and you know my vote Lancy. " as the spirit fell silent my gaze upon the newcomer shifted into a glare as I looked at him. With out further warning, I unsheathed the wakizashi behind my back and let loose three quick slashes into the air, however at the distance I am from the newcomer, my attacks would be ineffective, this was not the case though. The three quick slashes into the air created three lines of light that flew through the air for the newcomer.

Post WC: 521
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm

Now several things happened, it seemed. The lycan she didn't hug grew visibly angry, sort of like the rumble one could feel before a volcano blew lava and smoke all over the sky. With this in mind, she tensed up slightly, knowing the nature of the other and his seeming schizophrenia. The glare at the other was all the warning she needed, as she anticipated an attack.
She always held the option to try to overpower the attack, but in the case of these two guys, and knowing the nature of men as well as the nature of wolves, they might decide they have to fight just to figure out who's stronger. Therapy, it could be called. Plus, she really didn't need to step in for either of them unless there was excessive bleeding.
Thus, she simply jumped, her leap carrying her well out of the way of the ground-based waves. Landing in a crouch away from the two, she looked expectantly, wondering exactly how they'd work this out.
Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female
Number of posts : 76
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:52 pm

"lalala..." SeVen sings to herself while she floats in the air over the city. She is in a black and white dress with her long white hair flowing in the air. Normal humans aren't able to see her so no one is freaking out because there is a little girl flying in the sky. When she flies in the sky it looks like she is skipping. She did not want to stay in the forest anymore so there was nothing for her to so, so she just went for a fly around the city to see if there was anything interesting. She did not see anything interesting so she floats to the area where there are the most spirits because maybe her daddy and the other two spirits who she called onionichan and neechan would be there with him. She doesn't see them, but she sees a group of people and one person jump and two people looked like they were fighting. She comes out of the air and lands next to the hobo nun that jumped. She watches with her hand behind her back and a pleasant smile on her face because she liked to watch people roughhouse and play.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:32 pm

Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) Immybox_01
The oni supposed the tension in the air was due to the fact that there were two lycans around eachother. Shou couldn't have known there'd be such levels of jealousy, though, but it did seem as if Lance had a little bit of an internal struggle seeing Grunty hug the other. He knew first-hand that the man was unstable and very possessive of the demoness when it came to those kinds of affection. Hearing a slight quiver, he saw the tight grip that Lance held on his blade. "You can't be serious.." Shou lightly muttered, but the Woylf seemed passed hearing such things as he withdrew that blade in the next instant.
Grunty bailed and Shou didn't have enough time to issue any sort of chant. Springing forth from Lance's blade, he could see the waves of energy that cut through the air towards the other. The only reaction he could manage was stepping in where the demoness had once been, bringing his arms up to cross over his chest and tucking his head down below the guard as well. "Nngh!" The oni hadn't expected such a ferocious hit from the other while he was in his human form, forced back a bit though that recoil was halted as his back came to tap against the other Woylf behind him.
Shou thrusted his arms back down to his side, blood splatting on the ground from the three large gashes that were now on his forearms. It seemed even spirits could bleed. His body seemed to quiver from the pain, and his teeth ground together. The oni's eyes were piercing though, narrowed into a furious gaze, the same anger he displayed to the Woylf the other day. "Oy.. are you looking for another fight? Didn't we just get called here? Use your damn brain, idiot.." An inner flare seemed to emit from his crimson eyes, casting a glare Grunty's way. He didn't seem to pay any attention to the odd looking newcomer. "If we let these two at eachother's throats we won't get anything accomplished.. they can kill eachother later for all I care, but do that when I'm not around. You guys can get caught by the humans.. I wanna know why Grunty called us here."
Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) Immybox_03
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:31 am

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
The tension seemed to reach an alltime high while Nagi was hugging Grunty. Nagi had expected the other Wylof to attack but not while he was still so close to gunty. Luckly the fox demon was sly and quick enough to get away, And that was good for Nagi had no intentions of moving. But then the other demon got in the way and blocked Nagi from getting hit by the light attack. At fisrt Nagi was pretty suprised and was about to say something when he then noticed the blood that now soaked the ground. He felt his whole body pulse as he gazed at the blood, And while the guy was in mid conversation with Grunty Nagi had already got on all fours and was lapping up the blood. After a few laps he came back up but when he did he was now in full Wylof transformation. He licked the remaining blood off his long bloodied fangs. "Its been far to long since iv'e had demon blood." Said a deep growling voice. Nagi was now a good seven feet tall and massive in stature. His golden eyes looked down at the demon thinking for a moment and suddenly jolting to the other Wylof. "As tasty as that was I will not eat you demon. You protected me when you didnt have to, I will remember that. BUT! This is between us, you must not interfere again." He said to the one that had protected him as he stared hard at the opposing Lycan. "As for you, pup. You dare to use that toothpick, instead of your own fangs a claws. Ill beat some sense into you, you mangy mutt!" Said Nagi with a menacing, and hateful growl.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:38 am

After unleashing my attack, I watch as Grunty quickly moves away, that was good she wouldn't get caught in the attack. But before my attack hit its mark Shou stepped in and blocked it... I watched as Shou began to yell at me, though my gaze quickly changed to the newcomer as he jumped at the blood on the ground and began lapping it up as he transformed... Already, when I seen this a light grin came to my face, it seemed we would get to play with a new friend today. When the newcomer finally addressed me, I looked over at him as my grin grew, shifting into a kind smile as I looked at him, nodding my head faintly as I reached up with a hand and pulled at my coat, working it from my shoulders, " I see.. If you wish to play so much then we will not let you down. We would like to play with you to Mr. Newcomer. " a faint giggle escaped my lips as I brought the blade of the sword up to my lips and ran my tongue across the sharp edge, letting the blade slice into my tongue some. I had already allowed the transformation to begin when I knew the fight was going to happen and as it worked its way through me, I dropped the sword on the ground and let out a few moments of hysterical laughter before I toppled over when the pain became to much. The laughter came up in bits as the transformation continued until it reached the final part as my human shell was ripped through by the wolf coming out. With the transformation complete, I climb back to my feet and gaze over at the newcomer once more, " We will enjoy destroying you. "

Post WC: 305
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:55 am

The demoness merely blinked when the flying girl landed next to her. "Uhh... yo..." she said absently, wondering if perhaps she could be forced to stand on the street corner later. Spring always saw an increase in revenue for street girls.
All of her attention went to the fire lion, however, as in that sort span of time she paused to say "hi" he'd thrown himself so valiantly in the face of the oncoming waves. Her palm rushed up to smack her forehead. Yes, lions were brave and noble and all of that jazz, but seriously? Being around the other lycan, Lance, should've taught him that such creatures were constantly making threats to each other and unless they fought they'd lack a frame of reference for the pecking order... at least that's how her theory went.
All of this talk about destroying seemed a little ominous, but nothing she worried about more than her demon friend on the ground. After all, he was the only demon she'd shared her body with, ones who were willing to partake in such activity seemed in short supply, at least that she'd run into.
Extending an electric tendril towards the other's arm, she would attempt to pick him up and draw him closer to herself. If she succeeded in this task, she'd whisper, "I called us together to assign jobs and specialties within the group so we can start expanding. I didn't expect none of this, but it's important. Their sort has to fight for social reasons, but if it gets too bloody I'll step in. It'll be good if they're too tired to do anything else unexpected before the meeting officially takes place. We got time, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:06 am

The sound came to him first, a sound more relatable in a home, when one's pet dog went at its bowl of water, though he couldn't understand why he heard something like that out here. Looking to the source of those laps, Shou saw that the man behind him had transformed and was indeed licking at the blood that he himself had spilt on the ground. "Eh..?" This guy drank demon blood? Suddenly he thought he himself might have found the need to start defending himself, but fortunately the Woylf was conscious of its actions still while it was in that form. Though he didn't approve of a fight and probably would have continued taking actions to prevent such a thing, a tendril suddenly nabbed him by the arm.
Shou sighed defeatedly, not making any effort to resist the pull as Grunty drew him closer to her and the newcomer beside her. Besides that, she was the only one that could offer an explanation as to why he had been called here. "I guess I don't understand." Shou stated about the fight of the lycans, though his tone held an obvious disapproval. Such a thing was only a waste of time and could hardly be considered a fight without the grace of fire implemented somewhere.

Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:41 pm

Datorru wrote:

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
Grunty pulled the other demon out of the way and explained just why she was letting the two lycans go at it. Nagi's ears allowed him to easily hear what she was saying. And he grunted in a sort of laugh when she said she would stop them from killing. Unlike others that Nagi had met, Nagi had control over himself, to a point. Once the blood began to flow and his own injuries would begin, his consciousness would begin to slip away as he would become more animal than man. So keeping him from killing this guy, couldn't be promised. With the other demon out of the way and the other lycan now transformed things could begin. And Nagi figured the previous attack was the first one so he went ahead and countered in a manner of sorts. He charged straight at the opponent going for a frontal assault. He crossed his hands infront of him with his claws out and when we was one step short he slashed them outwards as if he was trying to rip the guy's chest wide open. But it would obviously come up short and leave Nagi's chest open. This was bait for after a moment's hesitation to lure his foe in. Nagi's shoulder muscles would suddenly tense up and snap his arms back down making like a steel trap that snapped shut. Slashing to ribbons anything that was foolish enough to fall for it.

Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:25 pm

SeVens look up at the hobo lady and says "hi, nichan" while she tilts her head to the side and smiles with her eyes closed. Because the lady was nice to her when she spoke to her and said yo. The Grunty girl looked like she was nice so SeVen liked her. The Grunty looked like she was doing some stuff with her friends so she just watched like a good girl because the wolfs were going to fight and it would be amusing to her. "Go wolf-chan! Bleed him up good!" she smiles and giggles and cheers on the Datarru wolf who is attacking.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:49 pm

It seemed neither Grunty or Shou was going to step in now that the fight was going to happen, that was good, I didn't want to have to deal with either of them while taking on this newcomer. When the newcomer jumped right into a charge straight for me, " It looks like he really wants to play. Kill him Lance. " the spirit said and I was glad to obey, drawing my hand back some before I quickly threw it out, slashing through the air, a seemingly innocent gesture, however from my nails came blades of energy, (Ripping Claw). Following seconds after the first attack, I let loose a second attack, this time uttering a loud ear piercing howl, (Sonic howl), that not only carried enough force to knock someone back but also cause damage to anyone caught in it.

Post WC: 141
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:42 pm

Grunty pouted sternly at the other's disapproval. It seemed inconvenient that such a thing had to take place, but she was more than a little curious how well Brother Wolf could fight.
The girl seemed cheerful as opposed to displaced, so Grunty ruffled up her hair some good naturedly. At heart, she wasn't an unfriendly person to those she didn't view as a threat. The fight wore on, she couldn't discern who had the upper hand just yet, but the plan was to step in as soon as she could tell. Hopefully no blood would be spilled, but it appeared the white lycan had the advantage of magix whereas the darker one... well, he hadn't manifested any yet.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:19 pm

Shou's crimson eyes glanced towards the girl that had started to yell and root for the battle, cheering on one of the two, though he couldn't tell as they had both transformed to their lycan states now. Those orbs narrowed a little, studying her while her attention was on the fight. It seemed most likely that she was another associate of Grunty's that had been called her as well, since the demoness didn't seem to have any hesitations in meddling with the young child's hair.
The oni then glanced down towards the fight, crossing his arms over his chest. He supposed he could learn something here, more about the human types of the Woylf since two of them would be fighting one another right now. To think, though, that these men were supposed to be allies.. if he didn't know any better, there was a killing aura that emitted off the both of them. Grunty might have had the sense to stop the battle before any death blows could be delivered, but even then.. "When this sort of fight is done, it has to end with death. If not, it's unfinished business." The oni had decided to state outloud, before sighing lightly, doubting that the two lycans could ever work together. "Grunty." The man addressed the other demon, glancing her way. "If you don't mind.. I'd like to leave."

Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:55 pm

[quote="Datorru"]

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
Magic, something Nagi had not fully gotten a grasp on yet. Mainly cause the use of his claws and fangs had been enough to deal with the humans that he hunted. His opponent could not have more badly timed his attacks. As the little blades came it was at the same time that Nagi had done his faint attack, meaning Nagi's claws ripped through the attack. His hands and fingers were cut up a bit but his claws had taken most of the attack, and the source of a distance attack is always stronger than its after shock. His second attack was even more badly timed for it hit at the same moment Nagi was bring his arms down. This allowed him to cut through the current that was being shot at him, he also dug his foot claws into the ground to reduce the force of the attack. Nagi was breathing heavy now for even though he had stopped the blunt force of those attacks he had taken damage. His fingers were bleeding from the cuts that covered them, but his golden eyes staid focused on his target. Mid exhale he lept at his target aiming to grab a hold of him in a bear hug. His arms would wrap around Lance's at the biceps, Once around his body the fingers would meet and inner lock securing the hold. Then he would begin to squeeze and flex his own muscles. As if all that wasn't enough, he would open his mouth and sink into Lance's shoulder. Nagi could have aimed for the neck. But Grunty obviously valued this guy enough to bring him here. While he still had focus he would not kill him.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:12 pm

He managed to get through both my attacks and before I could react he was on me and put his arms around me, locking my arms at my sides then he went for my shoulder, biting down onto it. As he bite down onto my shoulder, I lifted my head and let out a howl which quickly changed to laughter, " Mmmm. Atrum lux lucis fulsi quod trucido! " I chanted and after the chant was finished I began laughing again as energy began collect and form together, taking the form of my familiar. After the familiar had taken form and attached to my back, a tendril came out from around me and went to lash out at Nagi since he is locked with me in a nice friendly hug.

Post WC: 130
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:20 pm

"Hmm?" Grunty blinked, looking at the fight and summoning a lytning bolt while the lycans were so close together to stun them both for the moment while she addressed her associate. She didn't really understand the underlying permanence of the statement. "Leave? Where ye gotta go? The bathroom? Ah, I guess it ain't none of my business. Hurreh back, the meeting's going to start in a second."
Yawning widely, she scratched the back of her head and took a casual look around. She was off her meds tonight. Whispering, she leaned in close to the Oni she'd just addressed, "But before ya go... do you know this li'l chick, eh? "
Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:36 pm

SeVen smiles and giggles when the lady ruffles her hair and is happy because the lady is being nice to her and petting her. SeVen looks up when the red haired man says that he has to go but the lady asks if she has to use the bathroom. Because the lady was nice to her, one of the demon inside her says "this lady is nice, not like the others." SeVen answers the demon, "yes, because she is my oni-nee-chan!" SeVen smiles and clings onto the lady's leg and says to her demons, "I think that we'll be friends forever and I will call her my big sister!" One of the demons says to SeVen, "I think that she is a bad lady" but SeVen says "no, she is nice" so the demon says "okay." SeVen looks up at Grunty and smiles "Neechan!"
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:42 pm

Bathroom? Thats not really what Shou had meant but the woman threw him a question secretly before he could take his leave. His crimson orbs regarded the ivory-haired girl only briefly before glancing away. "Never seen her.. looks like your problem, though." The oni remarked after the little girl's actions of clinging to Grunty's leg. "I won't be attending this meeting, though." Shou stated, sighing lightly after speaking the words, "Call it a matter of pride, it's nothing I can help. To work with actual dogs.. heh, lapping at the ground even.. maybe when you've tamed them, we can work together again." His red eyes looked away from the vacant space of the sky and towards Grunty once more. "This isn't a good-bye," The oni promised. "Just a splitting of interests."

Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:30 pm

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
His bear hug and bite seemed to be totally in effective as the guy seemed to laugh it off. Suddenly something appeared on his back and was about to attack Nagi when suddenly a lighting bolt came down. It hit and Nagi was thrown from Lance and he hit the ground hard. He got up snarling looking to seen who had down it. But after a second it was clear who had done it. Grunty was the only one he knew with electric abilites. I might have been the other or the little girl but he doubted it. He guessed Grunty had enough. He spit out what blood in his mouth he had gotten from his opponent. He didnt like the taste at all. He then transformed back to his human form. A simple process of his hair shrinking back into himself, and his physical features returning to normal. "Guess thats it for now."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:49 pm

When the bolt of lighting hit me and the other woylf we were separated and I was knocked back and to the ground as he was. The attack from Grunty seemed to end the conflict, at least on the side of the other woylf.. After a moment I began to rasie from the ground, slowly raising to my feet and letting out a low growl as I looked up to Grunty, watching her for a moment before shifting my gaze to the one I was fighting with. As I looked to him I found he had changed back to his human form. As I looked at him I began to take a step or two forwards before I came to as top as another growl escaped me as I wrestled with my desire to tare this male to shreds, Grunty wished our fight to end probably because she wanted to do something, so, for the moment, I decided to put my desire to fight this other woylf off to the side and see what Grunty wanted, maybe we would go and do something that would help vent this rage... So, like the other woylf, I began to change back into my human form. When the transformation back to my human form was finished, I slowly rose to my feet and made my way over to where I had dropped my coat and picked it up before I began to slip it on, it the only piece of clothing that was still intact from my transformation, " ... What did you want Grunty? " I asked, gazing a glare up at Grunty, I was a bit mad at her for breaking up my fight, though I would not strike out at her, not right now at least.

Post WC: 296
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Grunty found her movement suddenly restricted and looked down at the little girl. One could practically see the hearts floating out of her head. Rolling her eyes, the demon makes a mental note to get her some pills and continues talking to Shou, now no longer able to move very quickly due to her new "friend". It wasn't hard to see why the other was leaving for the moment. It was a little ridiculous the way her trainees were carrying on. Besides, she didn't consider the other leaving her apprenticeship or employ as it were, she simply knew that he would probably be a lot better and turn out bigger profits working by himself... that and she could find him any time she wanted if the need arose for non human satisfaction downstairs.
Smiling, she would attempt to give the other's butt a hearty slap. She knew better than to try to grab it, with the man's tendency to get hot very quickly. "Ah, I think ye'll be better workin by yourself anyways. Ye don't need me barkin' orders. I tell ye what, ye can be an independent branch. Could always use expansion."
She smiled and winked,"After all, yer usin all them big words I dun't understand, eh? Stay safe, sweetie."
Her attention seemed immediately snatched away from her long goodbyes by the snarling of the lighter woylf. Mentally prepping another lytning bolt, she answered him. "Sit yer ass down and I'll splain!"
Deciding now would be an ideal time to start the meeting, she cleared her throat. "Alright, the first meetin of Propaganda's not officially commencin', so ye all shut yer yaps. I judge you two guys ain't know how to push? That's fine I guess, but we has some smaller groups we has to terrorize and some clientelle that needs some protecting. New girl, I ain't get yer name, but I guess ye ain't too young to push, eh? If you two dogs know how to sell some shit ye should tell me before I go assigning roles. As a matter of fact, let's get to know each other, whai don't we? What y'all like to do wif yer spare time? How ye think ye could help out? I don't want too many big I's and little U's once y'all learn some discipline."
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 pm

Shou closed his eyes, supressing the comments that ran through his head once he had been struck by Grunty's slap. It was a generous move on his part, forcing himself to allow her that one last touch since he didn't intend to ever let her do it again. It was good to see her taking the news well, a smirk coming to his face about her suddenly drawn up plans that he could form an expansion. "We'll see." Shou only offered, though unaware when he had used any vocabulary that would have gone over Grunty's head. He supposed he couldn't expect too much from her intellectually though, knowing the drugs probably had a great effect on that mind.
She was attending to her matters now, the gang that she would form, Propaganda. He would remember the name, of course, never forgetting the roots that Grunty had drawn for him. "Good luck." Shou stated, before turning away as the platform of fire beneath his feet would carry him away from the forming group. He was sure Grunty could make the dogs work out for her, though with Propaganda fast fading behind him, his thoughts shifted to greater things ahead.
Exit Shou.

Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:27 pm

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
Nagi walked a little closer towards Grunty to hear what she was saying. He was a little disappointed to see the other demon leave. He seemed like a good ally. And it seemed that Grunty was bugged b it as well. She snapped at the other Lycan and Nagi listened to what she said. "Well for those of you that dont know im Nagi. Iv'e done some time runnin and pushin. So I can do that if need be. But I prefer to use my hands." He said as his licked the blood from his fingers. [/color]

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:54 pm

When the order to sit down came from Grunty, I growled lightly at her again, though this was the only thing I did as I watched Grunty, listening as she went on. When the mention of a girl came up, my attention finally shifted to the young female that was clinging to Grunty. I looked over her for a moment before looking back to Grunty as she finished up what she had to say. She wanted to know what I could do for her little group? Blah.. When I heard Nagi speak up, I glanced at him as he finally said his name, ahh, well now I know the person I want to fight... When he was finished talking I looked up, back to Grunty, " You already know who we are and this male doesn't need to know that, you also know that we like to kill people.... I guess that is what we can do for your little club, as long as you hold up your end of the deal. We do not care about pushing your drugs, drugs are something we care little about, and you already know what we have done to drug dealers in the Lower Commons. "

Post WC: 203
Back to top Go down
seVen
seVen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:22 pm

SeVen smiles and is happy. They were talking about all types of things but none of that was interesting to her. She hums to herself and rocks back and forth and is in a world of her own not worry about those around her. She gets an idea and thinks that she wants to sing a song for her new sister. The demons in her head tell her this is a good idea so she thinks it is. She smiles and looks to the lady and says "hey hey! Want to hear me sing a song! I want to sing you a pretty song! I have a pretty voice! Want to hear, huh?!" She says this very cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:11 pm

"Brother Wolf, you can push?" she asked, looking curiously at Nagi. He did seem like he'd had a hard life, he probably wasn't exaggerating about being able to sell drugs. "Ah, that's good. You can be our repo man if the need ever arises. Brother Lance, you can be in charge of culling the competition, eh? I'm glad we've discovered this little bit. Now... this is the important part. I has some experience stealing, so for our starting inventory of some of the hard stuff we's gonna have to steal from the big Black Wings warehouse way 'cross the Commons. This'll be dangerous, eh? But the rewards will be big, you all will has a cut. Really, intimi... indimida... scaring people is what's important at this point, y'know... so they know our names and know not to fuck with us or our clientelle."
The girl clinging to her leg offered to sing a song all of a sudden. Idly, the woman dug through her pockets, withdrawing a green lollipop. It was one of those medical marijuana type things... they came in chocolate and in tea, but lollipops had the added effect of filling people's mouths. "Eh? You want to sing, li'l sister? Sure I want to hear ye, but take this candy first. My gift to ye."
Hopefully the lollipop would stall her for a few more moments while any questions the lycans would've had could be addressed.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:30 pm

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
Nagi chuckled at Grunty's suprise that Nagi had done some pushing. There was not that much to do here otherwise. The commons was a place of nothing but criminals. Even the only church in the place was a crack house. He listened to her plan on robbing a rather well known distributer. "The black wings huh? Those guys are pretty well known, great product and not as deluted as a lot of stuff out there. It wont be easy, even with the three of us." He then cracked his knuckles and a sick smile came over his face. "But I wouldn't have it any other way." He then realized something. "Umm is this gonna be a blood bath like last time? Cause I really dont feel like dealing with the cops again. They just annoy me." Nagi said refering to the raid of that club. They had turned to room from purple to red in a manner of minutes. It was a good time, but the cause of Nagi's disappearance for a while.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:04 pm

I kept my gaze fixed on Grunty as she began to speak once again, though I didn't pay much attention to what she had to say. As she addressed me, I growled lightly at the new nickname I was given. As she continued speaking, I slowly looked away from her, still not paying much attention to what she had to say. I really didn't care about their stupid drug crap, that isn't what I was here for. When Nagi began to speak, I glanced to him, listening to him for a moment before I looked away, it was more drug talk, it seemed that's all they cared about was their drugs. When Nagi finally finished, I looked to Grunty, " .. I don't care about your stupid drugs and thus, I don't want a cut of whatever drugs you find, they are worthless. However, I do find it rather enjoyable to kill people, I don't care what kind of people either. Big people, small people, humans, demons, it doesn't matter. " Looking away from Grunty, I glance at Nagi for a moment before looking away from him, " Are you going to stand there and talk more, or are we going to go? "

Post WC: 204
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:09 am

First, she addressed the concerns of the first lycan. "Ah, nah, you think a buncha pushers is gonna call the police on us? Naw, we just needs to worry about repercussions from them, but that's ok, eh? I don't think none of us got a permanent address, so they'll has a hard time trackin us."
The demoness rolled her eyes at the other lycan's comments, thinking them nonconstructive to the discussion at hand. It wasn't like she was asking him to push or anything, but he insisted on...
Bah, it was nothing she should be thinking about. Nodding twice, she folded her arms. "Akshually, Br'er Lance, we're not attacking until tomorrow night. You two been fighting and we need everyone well rested, eh? Highest chances of success. Meetin Adju... Adyourn... finished, if nobody else got any questions."
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:18 pm

Spiel Mit Mir
- - - - - - - -
The other lycan was obviously having issues with Nagi being around. And that just made Nagi enjoy it all the better. Grunty said that the black wings would not call the cops. It wasn't his concern that they would but people near might. It didnt matter though, he was more than ready. "Nope I aint got nothan to say. Ill see ya tomorrow. Good seeing you again Sis. Im going to get someone to eat." He said as he turned from the group and simply headed down the nearest alley way.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:19 am

As Grunty spoke my name, I looked back up at her and listened as she began speaking to me. " And I would have beat him if you didn't stop me. " I grumbled as Grunty spoke up about my fight with Nagi. I glanced to Nagi once more as he began moving away from the group. I watched him for a moment before looking back up at Grunty, " Grunty.. " I pause for a moment, looking away from her, " When you are ready to do your little attack thing, I'll be there to help you, just... don't stop me again. I don't want to hurt you too. Now, come down here and we can go get some milk and cookies? " I said, looking back to Grunty.

Post WC: 130
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:58 pm

The woman blinked, seeing the other walk off and mention "food", a topic she was very interested in at the moment. "Hey! Wait a second, Bro..." she shouted, walking quickly after him.
The other lycan addressed her, however, when she was some distance away. She shouted over her shoulder at him. "Ies allergic to cookies, maybe some other time, eh? I want to see you tomorrow marnin, we have a lot to talk about, eh?"
Then she continued on her way after the other.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:14 am

Updated Grunty.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:17 pm

Updated Nagi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)   Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spiel Mit Mir (Grunty, Shou)
Page 1 of 1