Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

With his hands burried into his pockets, Valkrist slowly shifts his gaze as he moves along the sidewalk through the Lower Commons, lightly humming to himself as he scans the streets and buildings around him. The street lamps towered above him, shining light down onto the side walk eluminating the area around them. The light provided by the street lamps helped Valkrist see the area in front of him and around him. Given the part of the city he was currently in, he felt the safest if you could say such a thing, given that the part of the city he was currently in had the highest amount of spiritual activity so he knew he had nothing to fear when it came to running into trouble unless a spriit decided to take a stab at him and get into a fight. He took in the sights of the Lower Commons while moving down the side walk, lightly humming to himself. Right now he enjoyed the peace and quiet the night had to offer as well as some of the sights the city had to offer. Though he was enjoying the night there were people out on the streets, side walks, and stopps of buildings but previouse visits to the realm had tought him to use a human guise while exploring the realm so he had some human cloths on to make him fit in with the others more then his other types of garb he wore. Valkrist continues moving forwards, his gaze shifting to scan the area in front of him, until he senses something that wasn't the same as the other signatures he could sense. Pausing for a moment, Valkrist brought a hand up and rubbed his chin lightly as he murmured softly, " Hmmmm. " With the signature he focused on it to get a better feel of it and where it was coming from. Letting his arm drop back to his side he begins to move once again, this time moving a bit faster then a simple walk as he heads towards the source of the signature. He followed the sidewalk as he moved closer to the signature and as he came upon a alley between two buildings he quickly ducked into it, the souce of the signature coming from with in the alley. Valkrist moved a few yards into the alley before he comes upon a dumpster resting against a wall. Coming to a stop in front of the dumpster, Valkrist looks down at it for a moment, frowning lightly since this was the source of the signature. Reching up, Valkrist takes hold of the lid and slowly lifts it as he gazes into the dumpster. As he lifts the lid he is met with the sight of a small rodent sleeping atop some trash in the dumpster. Seeing the rat makes his frown grow a bit as he looks at the animal. Pushing on the lid, he gives it a good push before releasing it and allowing it to fall back and bang aganst the wall behind the dumpster. After releasing the lid he reaches down with his free hand, reaching down to the rodent and attempts to pick the animal up.

Post WC: 537
Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) Valkri12
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Atilla lay perfectly still, her tail curled about her nose, partially to block out the smell of garbage. It was strange. She'd wandered all the realms and still could not find her husband. Every morning she woke up somewhere new, and yet it was never to his face.
This time she woke up to a cacophonous bang and, with a jump and a squeak, she landed on all fours and looked up into a man's golden eyes. "Bless you," she greeted him plainly, her fur settling down as she allowed him to pick her up, more out of surprise than trust. "I am sorry. Is this dumpster your property?"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

Upon hearing the small rodent speak, Valkrist tilts his head to the side at what it had to say as he slowly lifts it from the garbage in the dumpster since it did not try and escape his grasp or retaliate in defense against his attempt to pick it up. Tilting his head up right, he brought the rodent up closet to his face so it was more eye level with him. Bringing the rodent closer he sniffs faintly in her direction to get a taste of its scent, " No, it is not mine. " Valkrist says to the rodent as he begins to pull away from the dumpster while he brings his free hand up and reaches out to the rodent and lightly runs a finger across its fur, " Tell me... what is your name little one. " Vakrists asks in a kind voice, his gaze locked on the rodent in his hand as he runs a finger slowly across its fur.

Post WC: 165
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:09 pm

The small rodent sat in the man's hand and simply sat there blinking dumbly as he ran his hand through her thick coat. Nothing really seemed to be amiss. This fellow certainly was not a creature of the light, but then again neither was Shou or Nagi. "My name is Atilla. I serve Bleus and I am looking for a man named Shou. Have you seen him?"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:18 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

As the rodent begins to speak, Valkrists listens to it as he shifts his finger and lightly runs it across the rodents ear. " Atilla... " Valkrist murmurs lightly as he shifts his gaze over Atillas form, inspecting it since it was the first speaking rodent he has seen. " No, I can't say that I have encountered someone by that name. " Valkrist says, shaking his head faintly. " You are not like my kind.. " Valkrist says as he slowly shifts his finger and moves it under Atilla's chin, his touch gentle and carefuly made so he wouldn't injure Atilla with his nail like claws, " You must be a kami. "

Post WC: 114
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:24 pm

The little murine blinked her large eyes at the man as he continued to stroke her like a common animal. She didn't mind much. This form always made her feel more safe than her human form. "I am a kami," she replied, not sure how to react to the fact that this man was probably an oni and thus bad news.
Well... if he WAS an oni, it probably wasn't safe for her to stay around. "I do not mean to bother you with my presence. I know we are to be mortal enemies," she continued modestly before jumping from the man's hand and making her way towards a hole in the alley wall.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

As Atilla retors with an answer that solidifes what he had said, Valkrist gives a faint nod, " Interesting.. " He says softly as he shifts his gaze over Atilla still. His gaze shifts to meet hers when she begins to speak again, a light frown taking form on his face as she makes the comment about them being mortal enemies. Since he did not have ahold of Atilla he watches her as she jumps from his hand and begins to move away from him. Not about to let this Kami get away from him, Valkrist quickly moves to Atilla as she begins to make her escape and reaches down, attempting to scoop her up in both his hands.

Post WC: 119
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:32 pm

The kami blinks again as she finds herself once again in the hands of the oni. She raised her back foot and scratched behind her ear nonchalantly, not panicking and not assuming the worst. "I am sorry. That was terribly rude. Is there anything else you need before I continue on my journey?"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

Picking Attilla up from the ground, Valkrist stands fully, holding her in his grasp again. At first, Valkrist remains silent as he thinks upon what Atilla had just said then finally he begins to speak again, " Perhaps there is. " Valkrist says as he again runs a finger across Atills fur, this time allowing his claw to lightly graze her skin, " Tell me... if we are indeed 'mortal enemies' then why would I let you go? "

Post WC: 79
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:43 pm

With admirable courage, the truly frightened mouse kept her enlightened demeanor about her. She gave not the slightest sign of fear, though she thought speaking too quickly might give it away. Her emotions were muffled with her next, sighing exhale and she began to attempt to speak reason into the oni. "Because I have done you no wrong myself, and I have no desire to give you wrong to hold against me."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:50 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

Valkrist continued to slowly run the tip of his claw along her skin to lightly scratch at it but not casue any harm to her little body. As Atillia begins to speak, Valkrist listens to her words of reason as she puts forth a good argument, though the little rodent had intrigued him and he wasn't about to let the thing go from his grasp. " I see. " Valkrist says as he shifts his finger so the point of his claw rests lightly against the bottom of Atillas jaw, " You have a good point my dear... though I wish to keep your company for the time being, do you have a problem with that? "

Post WC: 117
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:54 pm

"I do," she replied quickly and with a passive firmness. "We do not know each other well, oni-sama. I am on a journey to find my husband, who I have regrettably let disappear into the bowels of hell without my aid in protecting him, and I cannot long abide with a man who is not my husband."
She sat backwards, so the claw no longer rested on her chin and curled her tail around her legs, hoping that her bluff would prove effective. She wasn't sure how much longer she could keep up this appearance of stoicness. "It is against my moral code as a servant of Bleus."
Though she'd broken a moral code by marrying an oni to begin with, she was firmly resolved not to break any more.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:03 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

As the two simple words came from Atilla a soft frown begain to take form on Valkrist's face. As she continued to speak he listened to her. When she finished speaking and sat back, pulling away from his claw against her chin and wrapping her tail around her legs, Valkrist let out a wolfish growl as the frown began to fade from his face. " Moral codes.. " Valkrist murmurs as he shifts his gaze over Atilla once again before bringing his gaze to meet hers again, " If your.... husband, is trapped in Onitoshi then he is probably already dead. Only the strong last long in Onitoshi and the weak are devoured by the strong. "

Post WC: 117
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:05 pm

"He is strong," she continued conclusively. "And I will refuse to believe he is dead until I see evidence with my eyes. Until then, I will be loyal to him and not abide with other men."
She couldn't resist quaking at his growl, though her voice maintained its tone of passive strength.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

With his gaze locked on Atilla as if she were his prey, he noticed the quaking when he let forth the growl. He listens to her as she goes on and as she finishes speaking he gives a faint nod. " I see. " Valkrist says as he shifts his hand and brings Atilla closer to his face, " You have failed in your duty Atilla. You are in the realm of humans while the one you care about is in the realm of demons. One locked in that realm is sure to fall. This I know from experance. "

Post WC: 100
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:16 pm

"I will not be moved on the matter," she concluded with a gentle finality, backing away from the large face and the amber eyes that now took up her entire field of vision. "He is a demon, and he is the only demon I will deal with." As she spoke, she looked over the edge of his hand, as though she were planning another jump. Maybe if that hole in the wall were just a bit closer...

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

As she states she will not move on the matter, Valkrist lets out another growl, watching her as she backs away some now that he has pulled her closer to him. He found it a bit surprising as she speaks again, informing him that her husband is a demon, though she is a kami, which seems like a strange pairing given the two are mortal enemies as she put it. Again, Valkrist let forth another growl, this time his lips curling back enough to show his enlarged wolf like canines, her words and actions trying his patients.

Post WC: 97
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:31 pm

The final growl was all it took to send the little kami into a panic. Instead of running away towards the hole in the wall, however, she gave an undignified squeak and jumped, landing in the garbage and digging, trying to hide herself beneath the refuse until the oni would give up searching for her.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

As she jumped from his grasp, Valkrist reached to grab her again though he missed and she dissapeared into the garbage and begain to dig for safeity. Shifting his gaze to the garbage, Valkrist let forth another growl as he focused on her spiritual signature while reaching his hand into the garbage and trying to dig down to grab her again, " It's no use my dear, I know where you are. I'll give you once chance to come out and surrender yourself to me. "

Post WC: 86
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:41 pm

The kami dug and dug, hearing the probing claws behind her until she came to the very bottom of the farthest corner of the garbage bin. Some slimey substance now coated her once pristine fur, but she was far too frightened to care. Instead, in the darkness she pressed her back up against the thin metal, wishing she could phase through it but knowing she couldn't.
And when the hand came closer she pressed herself harder and harder against that dead end until she suddenly felt forced to lash out at the hand that presented itself, sinking her pointy little teeth into the appendage and letting go to resume her retreat. "No!"
It had been so long since she'd screamed that word as she screamed it now.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:46 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

Falling silent after telling her to surrender, Valkrist pushes his arm deeper into the garbage as he reaches to take hold of the little kami so he could pull her from the grabage. As he comes closer to grasping the kami she lashes out, bitting his hand. As Atilla bites his hand, Valkrist lets out a sharp growl as the simple retaliation strike pushes him further into anger. His growling persisted as a white snake begin to sleather from the sleeve of his coat. The snake flicked its tongue through the air as it begain to weave its way through the garbage after Atilla.

Post WC: 104
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:53 pm

The hand retreated, and her wild fear gave way to relief...
...that is, until she observed a snake coming in the hand's stead. Very few things scared the rat kami as much as the site of what would be her animal's natural predator, and she shrieked in fear. There was nowhere left to retreat, and soon the vile serpent was upon her.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

Slithering its way through the garbage the serpent closed in on the mouse kami, its tongue flicking through the air as it drew closer and as it came upon the kami, as long as it did not try and escape, the snake would begin to coil around the kami, its long slender form easly enclosing the body of the kami, restricting it from moving. Now that the kami had been restrained by the snake, Valkrist reaches down to where the snake had the kami and goes to grasp the both of them and pull them from the trash.

Post WC: 98
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Whereas before her protests had at least been dignified, now the little mouse spirit broke out in long, quiet sobs, the white scales of one of her deepest primal fears wound about her body, restricting her struggles to the narrow realm of uselessness. "Please let me go," she cried out.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:25 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

Pulling the two from the garbage, Valkrist keeps the snake wound around Atilla so she could not try and escape again. A she crys out to be leg go, Valkrist lightly runs the back of a finger across the bottom of her chin while looking down at her, " I gave you a chance to give up my dear. " Valkrist says as he lightly pets the bottom of her chin. Shifting his gaze from her, Valkrist glances to the bite she had inflicted upon him, " That wasn't a pleasent thing, you know? Perhaps I should bite you? "

Post WC: 100
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:28 pm

"Then kill me!" she finally sobbed out at the protracted intimidation. "Send me back to the right hand of Bleus, where I will be safe and happy! What are you waiting for?"
It was a reactionary statement. Now she didn't even try to hide the fear in her voice and hardly registering the stroke to her chin. Her eyes were closed shut. "I am useless to you. Why do you insist on detaining me longer?"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

As she requests to be killed, Valkrist frowns faintly at the request, wondering why he would do such a thing. While listening to her he shifted his hand, moving the injury closer to her face. While listening her her, he left a soft chuckle escape him as he took in what she was saying, wishing to go free though he was not going to let such a thing happen. " Why would I do such a thing my dear? Now, lick my wound clean. " Valkrist orders as he moves the injury she had caused him closer to her face while the snake coiled around her begins to loosen its grasp and allow her to move, though it reamined present incase she decided to run again.

Post WC: 126
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:25 pm

The little rodent listened with her ears flattened against her head, righteous fury mingling with the fear in her chest as her tail attempted to thrash back and forth in its confines, flagging her emotions.
But when the wounded finger was presented to her, she only turned away for a second. The fear won out and, with a painstaking reluctance, her pink tongue flicked out and she began to lick the accumulated grime and infection from the digit. It was a fortunate aspect of rat anatomy that they lacked the ability to vomit, but she closed her eyes, mentally willing herself elsewhere.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

Valkrist watches Atilla with his finger close to her face and as she begins to lick his finger as he had instructed her to do, he nods his head faintly as the snake begins to withdraw back into the sleeve of his coat. " Mmm, good girl. " Valkrist says, keeping his finger close to her face so she could finish, " Now, do you surrender yourself to me? " He asks as he shifts his gaze over Atilla's dirty form, his voice holding a soft tone to it once again as he speaks to her.

Post WC: 96
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:36 pm

The little kami had no clear idea of what he meant by surrender. Surely he didn't expect her to willingly become his servant. This put her in a bind, as she could not morally lie, even to preserve herself. Thus, she simply refused to answer, her eyes closed in fear and her body trembling as the serpent released her back into his hand.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

As she refueses to speak with an answer to what he had said, Valkrist's gaze narrows into a light glare as he looks down at the mouse in his hand. The lack of answer from her caused Valkirst to let out a low throaty growl as he begin to lift her from his hand with his free hand. " Atilla. " Valkrist barked out at her as he lifted her up so he could get a better look at her form and move her closer to his face.

Post WC: 88
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:45 pm

"What do you want from me?" she cried at length. It had a double meaning. First of all, she wasn't sure what he was asking her to agree to. For all she knew he could be asking for permission to eat her, though she didn't know why he'd need such a thing.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

Upon hearing the questoin, Valkirst paused for a moment, taking the time to think on the question she had asked of him. " What I want.. " He murmurs softly as he begins to lower her, setting her back onto his hand before releasing his grasp on her, " For you to do as I said... for starters. " Valkrist said before shifting his gaze, glancing side to side before letting out another soft growl.

Post WC: 75
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:53 pm

The mouse looked sadly up with her big, red eyes. "You never asked me to do anything that I remember, Oni-sama."
Much sorrow and resignation laced her words.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:00 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

As she looked to him, Valkirst looked into her eyes and smiles softly at the little mouse as she spoke to him. " Indeed. " He murmued lightly as he licked his thumb before he began to wipe some of the grime off from her fur, " Then lets start with no more trying to run from me. I would hate to have to hurt such a delicate body. "

Post WC: 70
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:05 pm

She sighed and sat in his hand, feeling the man's thumb across her back and consequentially his size compared to her. "I will agree to that for now," she stated evenly, as though she planned to change her mind later. "But I do not understand why you desire my presence."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:10 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

Moving his thumb over her small body he worked to wipe away more of the grime and when she made the comment, though with the simple words for now, he was about to growl at her, though he held it back for the time being. Pulling his thumb from her body, he wiped the grime off on his coat, " Becasue I do my dear. " Valkrist says as he begins to move towards the mouth of the alley, " It's not everyday that you encounter a kami in the human world. " Valkrist adds as he glances down at Atilla, giving a simple answer, though his motives where varied and some twisted.

Post WC: 113
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:14 pm

The little kami was worn out, and ultimately she'd never finished her nap. Weariness descended once more, and the oni didn't appear as though he planned to hurt her. She yawned and curled up, tucking her nose near the base of her tail and closing her eyes without answering the comment on her novelty. Maybe when she woke up the opportunity to escape would present itself.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:23 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

When he didn't get an answer from Atilla, Valkrist glanced down at her and blinked as he looked at the sleeping kami in his hand. As he looked at her he couldn't help but smile faintly at the sight. Carefully Valkrist shut his hand around her, cradling her in his grasp and holding her close to his chest as he made his way out of the alley and begain down the sidewalk once again. Now strinking of trash and carrying a dirty kami with him, Valkirst began to desire a place where he could wash up and take a light break like the kami was doing at the moment. He kept Atilla shielded from the world around him, safe in his gentle grasp letting her rest. Using one of his snakes and hoping the sleeping kami would not wake, Valkrist would shift her from his hand and into his coat pocket, the snake remaining close by to make sure she could not escape if she did wake while being moved, though it would make no move to lash out to injure her. Valkrist made his way to a small street side convenance store and bought a few small items before making his way to one of the many sleaze hotells in the Lower Commons. At the hotel he got a simple room with one bed and took the kami into the room.

Post WC: 232
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Atilla continued to slumber on, dead to the world, dreaming of her fiery mate and where she might find him later. She imagined the feel of his hair, the warmth of his body, the depth and safety of his pockets. She imagined how he might kill this beast who degraded her so with his insistence on dominance. She imagined how nice it would feel to be safe and warm in her lover's sinful embrace again.
The motions of the wolf-oni around her failed to even make her so much as stir.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:33 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

Stepping into the room, Valkrist glance around for a moment as he sets the bag down and lets out a light sigh. Reaching back into his pocket, the snake slithers back into his sleeve, dissapearing. As the snake moves out of the way and back into his sleeve, Valkrist carefuly takes hold of the sleeping kami in his pocket and pulls her out of his pocket and looks at her once again. Not fully intent on waking her from her slumber, Valkirst simply keeps her in his hand as he begins to work the coat from his form, switching her to his other hand before finally removing the coat fully. After removing his coat, Valkrist uses his telekinetix to hold the sleeping kami in the air while he removes his shirt. Once he got his shirt off he drops it on the ground before grasping the kami once again and heading into the bathroom. In the bathroom he takes the rag and gets it wet before he begins to clean the grime from the sleeping kami, " Atilla. " he says softly to her.

Post WC: 184
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:40 pm

The kami began to regret that she'd told him her name. Nothing seemed particularly off about the situation to her. Perhaps she was a bit naive', being born and raised in a realm of faultless purity. She appreciated being clean, however, though the "Thank you" she offered was only the most minimal and formal one required for her to maintain her courtesy.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

Now that he had finished cleaning her, he lowers his hand close to the sink so she could climb off, though he kept his gaze fixed on her, watching her for any signs she was about to run for it. "Your welcome. Tell me something, do you have a human form? " Valkrist asks, looking at Atilla a moment longer before he shifts his gaze, glancing at his reflection in the mirror, " I don't really know much about kami, though if you are anything like me you should have a human form. "

Post WC: 94
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Now this question she recognized as a dangerous one. The last time an oni had inquired after her human form had ended in... a compromise of her morals. It was the primary reason she felt safer in her murine form.
But the old issue of honesty reared its head. Thus, she elected simply to hop off of the counter and hide below the bed, flatly refusing, in her quiet way, to answer the question.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

After asking the question of her, Valkrist took the rag and began to clean his hands as he waited for an answer to his question. As the kami began to move, Valkrist shift his gaze to her and watched as she hopped from the counter, though it didn't seem as if she was trying to escape him completely, instead she seemd to take refuge under the bed while remaining quiet and not answering him. Looking at the bed, Valkrist let out a soft growl as he dropped the wet rag in the sink, " ... Kami. " He says, addressing her by race instead of name, an angry tone in his voice.

Post WC: 112
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:57 pm

She closed her eyes and braced herself against the floor below her. Before she'd given in to fear and revealed her human self, but now she had to resist. And with that singular purpose in mind, she lay curled up on the floor, determined to maintain her rodent state in the face of this demon.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

Pulling away from the sink, Valkrist moved towards the bed as he let out another growl. Coming to the edge of the bed, Valkrist knelt down and glanced under it, he did not need to see the kami to know exactly where she was under the bed. " .. I'll give you one last chance before I send something in after you and if you try to run I will make sure you regret it. "

Post WC: 76
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:05 pm

"I know your kind," Atilla spat, her righteous indignation returning. "No offense to your polluted ilk, but should I give up on this matter you will force me to give up on many more. So I will run from you."

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:15 pm

Spiel Mit Mir

Gazing under the bed, Valkrist listens as Atilla begins to speak, her first comment drawing a growl from him as she refuses to come to him as he was trying to get her to do. " If that is how you wish it to be my dear... " Valkrist murmurs lightly as he gazes towards Atilla. His gaze narrows into a glare as he again calls upon his telekinetic power to apply an unseen force gainst Atillia's body to hold her in place under the bed, the force behind the attack minimal, just enough to hold her in place but it hinted that more force could be put against her small form if need, perhaps enough to crush her. Should she be watching Valkrist she would see five snakes, like the one before, begin to move from behind Valkrist and start to slither under the bed, spreading out to cover the four sides of the bed and advance towards her.

Post WC: 160
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:26 pm

The immobility didn't bother her as much, nor did the slight pressure around her frame. What did bother her was the sight of not one, but five snakes slithering her way with their carnivorous eyes. The mouse began to shriek in her sobbing, squeaking way. "I have a human form! I have a human form oni-sama; I am sorry!"
Fright was the curse of the prey animal, and it manifested strongly in the little kami as she cried out her apologies as she'd previously cried out her refusals.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)   Spiel Mit Mir (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spiel Mit Mir (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next