Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn] Empty
PostSubject: Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn]   Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn] EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:16 pm

I let it go. I moved from it. Running away like I have never done in my life. I turned my back on my entire family, Kyouya sworn to silence. I find myself looking up at the apartment building. Jyn. What would he think? Would he even want me to come back. My knuckles turn white as I clutch the gym bag in my hand tightly, gritting my teeth, head falling down. My hair sheilds my face which is twisted in indecision. I'm scared. Honestly petrified of him turning me away. I have never felt terror like this. Its the chance that I might not find the freedom I seek. The chance that Jyn might not want me anymore. I shake my head. Standing outside like an idiot wasn't going to help me. I reach into my jean pocket and gently curl my fingers around the key I have kept all this time. Its my only hope. I can honestly say.. I love Jyn. But there is a chance he thinks of me as a passing fancy. I take a calming breath. This is not helping me. I straighten myself, trying so hard to be strong.

My feet take me to the stairs and I take them two at a time up till I find myself before his door. I look at it, hesitating again. I can't keep playing this guessing game with myself. A deep breath and I pull my hand out of my pocket, key clasped in my fingertips. I slid the key in and turn it in the lock, the door opening a bit. I pull the key out and nudge the door open and slip in, shutting and locking it quietly behind me. The apartment is dark and I wonder if Jyn is even home tonight. I shake my head and toe off my sneakers before moving in further. I squint to see in the dark. I can just make out the shapes of the furniture. Now to set my stuff on the couch..

"MEOW!"

"FUCK!" I find myself hitting the ground and hear a hiss. Aww! I stepped on the cat. I groan on the floor and slowly sit up, my back killing me now thanks to my backpack being shoved into my spine. I card my hand through my hair as I whimper in pain. "Damn cat.."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn]   Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn] EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:35 pm

Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn] Jyn_ba12

:: I am able to see McGrady’s face as he looks to me with a beaming smile. It would be one of the first times I had ever seen him in a fancy get up, in a suit and tie with his hair slicked back as if he were someone important. Though I feel a strong sense of pride, I keep the same humble air about myself as I nod silently and then turn my gaze to the hundreds of thousands of people standing out before me. At the moment, I would be standing on a platform in front of the Division 12 headquarters, in my combat attire with my team standing behind me. Music, much like at a festival, would be playing with confetti drifting through the air like fireflies mixing in with the sound of laughter and happiness. The major holds his hands up, attempting to get the crowds attention as his voice booms over the crowd, amplified by liquid speakers as he proclaims this “Jyn Day.” As he explain, it would mark the day that I, Asei Jyn, single handedly arrested every demon in existence in and outside of the city after a three day campaign. The mayor continues, “…and to reward our city’s savior, we award this…” He makes a motion to a large gift box. All sides fall down revealing, “…the platinum select comfort ultimate lazy boy chair along AND a life time supply of cleaning supplies.” A tear slowly slides down the crack of my right eye as I softly murmur a “thank you” to the mayor before turning to the crowd and giving a bow. I had only done my job… it wasn’t such a big deal.

Suddenly, disaster strikes and the entire ceremony become unstable. The ground quakes and the crowds are disrupted… then I wake up.

My eyes snap open as the sounds are made within my house. I knew immediately what it was; there had been some new ‘ethnic’ neighbors that moved in, and in passing through the hall way, I was certain one of them noticed my visual monitor while I was coming into my house. As a cop, I had hunches, and I knew that following them could be the difference between life or death; either way, he, she, it, or they had picked the wrong house to attempt to loot this night. The household guardian had already done his job of alerting me and holding off the fiend, so it would be my time to move into action. Slowly, my body slides from beneath the covers, my hand trailing behind the pillow for my pistol. My feet come to the floor as I make my way to the close door between the living room and my room. My back softly comes up to the wall adjacent the door frame as I attempt to listen in on what was going on, or to figure out how many there were. My thoughts are along the line of “be strong little ghost, I will back you up in 5…4…”

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn]   Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn] EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:51 pm

I sigh and slide my backpack off and crack my neck. Damn that had hurt like all hell. I huff a bit and slowly get to my feet, wincing. I smooth my hands over my baggy t-shirt with SaiCity in pink over the chest. I feel something brush against my legs and smile. I then reach down and pluck the tomcat off the floor and cuddle him close. "Gomen ne, Ghost-chan," I coo and walk over to the wall and smooth my hand over it looking for the panel switch. "Kuso.." I whisper and then I smile as I turn on the dimmer lights on their lowest setting. I blink a bit still and my eyes adjust. I pet the cat in my arms then walk over to the couch, setting him down, my back to Jyn's room the entire time. Ghost looked up at me and mews, making me smile a bit more.

"Gomen.. I didn't mean to step on you. I couldn't see anything. I'll buy you some tuna tomorrow as a treat," I say to him and I nearly laugh at myself. God going Shiori. You're talking to the cat. I then blink as I look at the nice set up. I whistle in appreciation and pet Ghost a bit more. "Looks like your daddy has been busy while I was gone," I add and GHost purrs as I spoil him. "Is he even home?" I wonder aloud and then turn toward the door, seeing it open. I tilt my head. Did I wake him at all? I shrug and begin walking toward his room.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn]   Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn] EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:00 am

:: I hear a noise that would have to be the capture of Little Ghost. Far be it for me to allow a comrade to be taken in by the enemy and have horrible things done to it by an enemy and me simply stand by. The dynamic entry is made into the room with me pretty much kicking the door between my room and the living room open with an open stance and my pistol pointed at the incoming perpetrator in only a pair of boxers with a large smiley face printed on the front commanding “freeze. Harm the kitty and you…” My voice trails off as I see a female frame instead of that of a male. It’s not so much the frame covered in a baggy shirt, but more so the hair that would give away that it was a girl and not a male. Though it was dim, I knew, almost immediately who it would be. I give a sigh and in almost in a relieved tone, I speak, “Izumi?…”

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn]   Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn] EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:12 am

It happened pretty quickly. And I had a gun nearly in my face. I take a step back, arching a brow. Looks like I woke him up. "Jy-" I'm cut off as he suddenly says a woman's name. One..That's not mine. Jealousy flares as I recognize the name is his 'secretary's'. I glare at him and put my hands on my hips.

"And why the hell would Izumi be here in the middle of the night, Jyn?" I snap. My heart twists. I should leave. This is what I should have expected. He moved on and with his busty secretary. I'm not going to cry dammit. My hands drop my hands and then bend over ot pick up my backpack. "i knew it was a mistake to come here," I say before I can stop myself. I straighten, backpack on my shoulder and dufflebag in my hand.

"Look. I'm sorry I woke you up. I.. Just didn't know where else to go. I'm gonna go see if I can rent a room at the motel. I'm sorry Jyn." I begin saying quickly, fearing the rejection. I have nothing left in my life. No flicker of hope.. But him. He gave me a life I have always wanted when we were out on dates. I go to walk for the front door, only for a black blur to cut me off.

"Shit!" I yelp and hit the floor again. "Dammit Ghost!" I snarl, only for it to become a whimper, my elbows a bit bruised now.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn]   Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn] EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:26 am

:: I am faced with a very important question. What -would- Izumi be doing here in the middle of the night? The answer to that would have to rely on whether I was dreaming or if this were real, but that aside there is the initial shock I experience when I realize that this person standing before me now at the end of my gun was Shiori. It takes a moment for it to sink in, but the realization that there is no immediate danger coaxes the gun to lower as I simply stare at her for the first few moments. I had often thought about what circumstances I might see her again, but I had never thought it would be like this. I’m only able to echo out a “huh” when the “I shouldn’t have come” is uttered. There is an impact with the floor and a small sweat drop descends the side of my head. Had this been a movie, I probably was supposed to catch her, but I was still confused. “Lights…” I speak, causing the illumination of the light to rise to a level where one could see better than before. “You’re going to have to stop stepping on my cat,” I confirm, “he’s only so big. But that aside, this is a bit much. I go months without seeing you and now this… what happened with your family’s business? Do your people know you’re here?” I walk over to her, crouching to help her up off of the ground.

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn]   Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn] EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:45 am

I huff. "I didn't mean to step on him," I counter quickly. "He ran under my feet," I add in a bit of a grumble. I then quiet as he begins with his questions on my family. I look to the side only to look back at him as he crouches next to me. I chew on my lower lip and shrug a bit, letting him help me back to my feet. I shift on my feet, rubbing my arm a bit nervously. "No one.. Knows I'm here," I say to him. I peek at him, feeling vunerable for once. I have nothing to my name really. I have to be cautious for a while now. Grandmother will not allow the company to go to my father or the slut he married. She'll look for me.

"I.. Kinda sorta.. Ran away," I admit softly. "Kyouya is the only one who knows you live here. But he's the one who helped me escape the main house," I pause, sighing softly and looking down at my feet. "I.. I didn't know where else I could go. I'm sorry Jyn. I don't wanna burden you with this sob story. I.. I don't know. I just came here because... I wanted to see you.." I trail off and shuffle my feet a bit, my socks cute with kittes on them.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn]   Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn] EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:11 pm

:: After helping her to her feet, I rise up and stand to her side. Taking in her words, I nod emphatically with the explanation to why she was here and the realization that her family didn’t know and she had nowhere to go. Of course, it would strike a chord in me, since I did have feelings for her, though the time we were together was brief; perhaps one of the shortest relationships I’d ever had. It did kind of help her that she was cute as hell too. I had to take in account that for some reason, the heiress to a corporate empire threw it all away to come and visit me. As I ponder to take a moment to take in her words, my head lowers for that moment in thought. Various thoughts run through my head and I the realization comes, to echo her words. While thinking over her words, there is a slight twist where a thought comes into my mind; probably feeding off of the flawed paranoia of social interactions my personality had. Thus, with that train of thought, I confirm, “so… the first reason you stated that you came here… was because you had nowhere else to go?” My gaze lifts and raises to hers as my eyes seek eye contact in the dim light to judge her reaction. The tone would suggest as if I were asking if I were being used or what her true motive was for coming to me.

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn]   Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn] EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:38 pm

I wait for him to take in what I have said and then find myself blinking as he shoots a question back at me. I gently look at him, studying him in the low light. I sigh and look away from him. "More... I wanted to be with you. At least one more night if that's all I have. I understand if you have moved on from me, Jyn.." I pause and peek over at him. "You're the only man who has ever made me feel like I'm a normal woman. I can be myself and you seem to enjoy that. Its.. Refreshing. I haven't stopped thinking about you ever since I was forced to remain in the manor.." I trail off and feel my cheeks burning.

"I'm rambling again.." I say in an embarrassed tone and shuffle my sock clad feet a bit. "When I say I had no where else to go..Its because this is the only place I thought of coming to should I leave that house behind. I'll leave if you want, Jyn," I add softly and peer at him, fearing that he really has moved on from me. My heart twists oddly again. This is why I told Yume I should never get a serious boyfriend whom I could relate to cause I might lose my heart to that man so easily.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn]   Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn] EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:45 pm

:: It is impossible to stand there, boxers and all, and listen to her without my heart churning for her slightly. Feelings and emotions which were forced to sit dormant for a certain amount of time begin to rise back up to the surface. My method of coping with my feelings and emotions were to ignore them. They had plenty of time to sit and fester in the dark corners of my soul, but now they were being pulled back up into the open. I notice her body’s movements and nervous movements. She looked adorable and timid standing before me now almost as if seeking my approval. Another personal flaw of mine speaks lightly in the recesses of my mind; the enjoyment in having a certain amount of influence or control of others. Though I should see her sincerity and acknowledge it, there was a piece of me that wanted to see her squirm just a bit more; it was kind of sexy in a way to me. I rationalize that it would be along the same lines as a master to servant fetish. Either way, I knew internally that I would not allow her to leave seeing as she had not where to go. I had a tendency of being overprotective with the women in my life, so I definitely did not want her to leave in this vulnerable state where someone could take advantage of her; if anyone would do that… well… I give a soft sigh and look to her answering, “I acknowledge your feelings. I don’t want you to go, but you have to understand what I go through in this type of relationship.”

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn]   Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:44 pm

Theme - Cascada ~ Because the Night

I fight the urge to squirm under his gaze, wondering if he will have me leave. I won't fight any decision he makes. Honestly I had no right coing here tonight. Its not fair to him. I'm being selfish again. I chew on my lower lip out of habit. Dammit Shiori... Why is it yuo don't think before doing things like this. Well in my own credit I was escaping hell. But maybe coming here was a mistake. I know deep down I just wanted to see him again. Honestly I thought I might find him with another woman.. Or something. I don't know.

I nearly wince as he sighs, but I peek up at him. I then find myself blinking at his words before my eyes soften, feeling guilty. I turn toward him and gently lift my hands, wishing to touch his face. He could let me touch him or not.

"Jyn.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to put you through so much.. But.. I need you to know. You mean alot to me. And.. I want to be a real girlfriend to you. I.. Want to have a normal life away from my famiy. I.. Want to be with you."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn]   Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:57 pm

RP| Not Your Average Girl... Coming Home... Breaking Away

I hold my position as her hand rises up and comes to meet with my face, feeling her skin against my own. The first thought is to allow its caress to cradle my cheek. My want is to allow my face to turn in her hand to let her sooth me, but my stoic nature keeps my body still as the touch is allowed. As the confession comes in, my gaze takes in her features and sincere mannerisms. With a soft nod, I allow, “we will see how things work out this time.” My hand rises up to hers on my cheek and holds it in place as I continue, “but I’m not ready to jump back to where we were. I care for you, but…” My voice trails at that point. The explanation of how going back to the girlfriend and boyfriend thing might end up hurting more than being good escapes me for the moment. Unable to move forward with that sentence, I divert, “but… you can stay here; did you bring any things with you?”

Current: 178
Total: 1640
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn]   Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:22 pm

I touch his face gently, wanting so much more. I want to press up against him. Kiss him. Make love. But I hold myself in check. I have no right to those things right now. But kami I do want him. Need him in my blood and under my skin. The only man who has not run off when he found out who I was. The one who supported my powers and didn't stop me from hunting demon's. I mentally smile. The one man who as big a geek as myself. I have always felt at ease with him. He is a man who is serious. He is soft spoken in many instances, but he can raise his voice when occasion calls. He works hard and he does his job well.

I look into his eyes, letting him mull over my words. When he does speak I feel a hint of relief, his own hand holding my own in place. But the next words make my heart twist and steals the breath fro my lungs, but.. I should have expected it. I keep myself from tearing up as I nod quickly and looked to the side. "I.. Understand, Jyn. Arigato," I say softly, fearing my own voice. I have no right to expect him to go back to the way we were. But... My heart yearns for him. But then this shows he is a cautious man.

Gently I tug my hand back and nod a bit more. "Hai. I have some clothes and my swords. I also withdrew all my money and closed my account," I say to him. I hug my own form and peek up at him, smiling gently. "Ano.. Thank you. For letting me stay here.. And.. For not hating me for what I have done to you..." I add, peering at him a bit more shyly now. "Ano... Are you hungry or something. I did wake you and.." I pause and lift a hand to scratch the back of my head. "Gomen.. Babbling again.."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn]   Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:35 pm

I am a bit relieved when she accepts my words and is not angered or visibly hurt by them; the words were hard enough to get out on their own. My hand lowers and returns to my side at the soft tug of her own. Understandably, she retreats slightly and begins to answer my questions. A grin almost comes to my face as the babbling starts and is recognized and ceases. Shaking my head, I assure her that, “I was asleep, but I don’t think I’m ready to eat just yet.” More so, I was concerned and wanted to talk a little. With a motion towards my bedroom, I assure in a dry humor type of manner, “I’ll give you sheets to sleep on my floor.” I expected a retort of some kind, as the statement was made to lighten the atmosphere. As I make a movement towards the doorway that separates the bedroom from the living room, I remark observantly, “if you’re serious about lying low from your family, you may want to look into changing your hair and maybe getting contacts. I’m sure they will have resources searching for you; you might as well make it difficult for them.” Not that I actually wanted her to change her appearance, since I liked her the way she was; but I was certain she would look hot as a fire crotch.

Current: 231
Total: 1871
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn]   Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:58 pm

I nod as he rejects the offer of food, but then my eye twitches as he says I can sleep on the floor. I look at him and purse my lips. "I'll sleep on the couch," I say with a huff and playfully give his arm a whack. "Don't think your master now, Jyn cutie," I tease, the mood lightening now as I calm and let myself be.. Well myself. I begin to follow him though. Maybe I should get a shower in to help me relax more. But his next statement makes me pause. I finger my dark brown hair and blink. He's right. Hmm.. I'll have to see what color will work. I can go tomorrow to that little salon I like next to my work. Yeah. That will be good. No one knew I worked at Moonbucks. Also I didn't work under the name Kyro. And I'm sure the half high owner won't mind me changing my files a bit more.

"I'll look into it tomorrow. Thanks for the idea, hun," I say and release my hair. I peer at him. "I just need some sheets to make a bed on the couch. I don't mind sleeping there if it makes you feel more comfortable," I say with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn]   Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:13 pm

I enter into the doorway, moving into my room from the living room after her words. She says something interesting among her other words, and I decide that I would take in and play with a bit. Disregarding her notion to take the couch, I inform her, “you can sleep in the bed.” Moving back to the previously mentioned topic I speak from my room, moving to my bed, “I actually like your idea. Since you will be staying here, you might as well work for rent. I don’t need money, so you can be my maid.” My back would be to her if she came into the room, so I am allotted a small bastion to smile unnoticed as I continue, pulling my cover out in order to sit on the bed, “you will have to welcome me home every day politely saying ‘welcome home, master’ like the young ladies in the harem cafes.” The smile is washed from my face as my body rotates and my rear comes to the bed and I look to the door way to see if she would take the invitation to come inside and lay down for the night. After a hard night or running away from her family, I wouldn’t make her sleep on the couch… not that it wasn’t comfortable. I wouldn’t have bought it had it not been.

Current: 229
Total: 2100
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn]   Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:31 pm

I follow behind him as he enters his room and stand in the doorway, watching him. I blink as he says I can sleep in the bed. I thought it would have been a little too personal to sleep together in the same bed. But hey.. I ain't about to look a gift horse in the mouth. His bed is damn comfortable. I nearly bllush as I think of why I know that. I keep myself in check, only to feel my eye twitch as he goes onto a new tangent about me being his maid. The man is dreaming if he thinks I'll be his maid. Get a high heel broken off in his ass before that happens.

He is finally looking at me again and I roll my eyes. I move toward the bed and sit on the opposite side of him. I wiggle out of my sweat pants and then tug off the t-shirt I'm wearing. Beneath I have a sparts bra and the matching black panties to go with it. I yawn softly and pull aside the sheets. I slip in, though remain sitting up and I look at him. "Also.. THe maid thing. Saint Happening, sweetheart," I say in an amused tone.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn]   Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:11 pm

I watch as she moves around the bed too the opposite side and partially disrobes. After she gets in, with her words, I give a soft shrug as I look back forwards; it was worth a shot. With a yawn, I invert my position and lower back beneath the sheets, lying on my side with my back to her. For some reason, I didn’t feel like I would have trouble getting back to sleep; having her in my bed didn’t make me feel uncomfortable. Oddly enough, I didn’t feel anxious either. Of course I wanted to turn around and hold her and probably lead into some other things, especially after seeing her pull off her shirt, as I was a warm blooded male. But I keep myself in check as I pull the covers up my frame and make myself comfortable closing my eyes. The last time she had come, it was more like a dream than anything else, and before I knew it, with the next day she was gone again. I would see how things would work out this time and move on from there as stated. In a calm down, I murmur a “good night” to my new house guest wondering if I would see her when I opened my eyes again.

Current: 215
Total: 2305
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn]   Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:36 pm

I watch as he lays down, his back to me. I feel lonely and want to reach out and touch him. Again.. I have no right to touch him so intimately. I nuzzle my pillow a bit and just gaze at him in the dimly lit room. This feels.. Right. I don't feel the paranioa like I had been feeling back home. I settle beneath the sheets, aching to curl up in his arms, but I beat the feeling down. My eyes flutter shut and I hear him good night.

"Oyasumi... Nasai.." I whisper in return, yawning again before nestling myself into my own little cocoon on my side of the bed. I can only pray for sweet dreams. When morning comes.. I wonder.. Will he change his mind about me?

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn]   Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn] EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Updated Jyn
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn]   Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:57 pm

Updated Shiori
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn]   Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn] Empty

Back to top Go down

Not your average girl..Coming home..Breaking away [Jyn]
Page 1 of 1