Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Breaking Point [Jyn]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Breaking Point [Jyn] Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:16 pm

I sigh softly as I step out of the shower, my mind a flurry of scattered conversations. I groan. I had taken the shower to help ease my mind. Damn Ojii-san. Maybe I should have just not answered the door today. I shake my head. No point in beating myself up over it now. I wring out the excess water from my hair then pluck my towel off the counter, wrapping it around me easily. I swipe my hand along the fogged mirror and look at myself. More of the red is fading. I'm debating on whether or not to re-dye it. I don't think I will. But I may go to the local salon and get the highlights touched up in red.

I then examine my nails. I need a manicure, perhaps even spoil myself with a pedicure. I have money from working at Moonbucks. I sigh again. Still...I shouldn't spend my money like that. It's rude to Jyn who is putting up with me being here. I hear a 'Meow' from outside the bathroom. Jyn must be home or Little Ghost is asking for food. I roll my eyes and walk out of the bathroom, clad only in a towel and honestly not caring about the fact I am naked beneath it.

"Ghost-chibi..What's wrong?" I say as I step out of the bedroom and into the living room.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:39 pm

Breaking Point

Work had been the same as it was the previous day; nothing notable occurred that was worth mentioning. For once, I would not be going out on patrol for a few nights, so I would be returning home earlier than normal. The Division wanted to limit me being out in the field due to the error made in my decision; it was a bit of a punishment, though it was disguised as a vacation. I still went to work and everything; but as far as going out and hunting demons, I was advised to take some time off. I open my doorway, my keys jingling a bit as I walk into the house. I am able to hear the soft sound of my cat as he welcomes me into the house. Accompanying his meow, I hear the voice of my roommate as she calls out to him. “I’m home,” I say in a low tone to announce my arrival as I enter into the house. I pause for a moment and look up at her in the towel as she steps into the living room. “Still wet from the shower, eh?” goes through my mind as I see her wrapped frame. “Hey…” I say as my right hand lifts up, placing my keys and gun on the counter separating the kitchen and living room; de equipping after coming from work.

Current: 230
Total: 230
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:02 pm

I brighten the moment I see Jyn. "Welcome home," I say with a smile and Little Ghost walks over to curl around my legs and mew. "Okay. Okay. Dinner for you. You are going to get fat," I say to him and move to the kitchen, wishing I could go over and kiss Jyn instead of just saying welcome home. But I'm giving him distance. I don't want to ruin what is between us by doing something he doesn't want. Hell..He might have a woman out there and I don't know about it. I push out that thought quickly. It had nearly made me ill. Ghost follows me and sits in his normal spot as I pull out a can of his favorite cat food. I tuck the towel in place and open the can, bending over to knock the food into his bowl. He dives in and I laugh softly. I then set the can in the sink to be washed out and then recycled.

I walk back out and look at Jyn, smiling. "I rented a movie for us to watch after dinner. Did you wanna order pizza?"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:25 pm

Breaking Point

I do feel the air lighten a bit as she welcomes me back. The black puff puff cloud over my head shifts up a little bit in altitude and lightens in tint. “My cat has an eating disorder,” I notice and summarize as I walk into the room and she moves to feed him. Like most cats, he had grown pretty big since the time Shiori had first come. “He not cute anymore,” I tease, “I should get a new one.” I walk to the kitchen, opening the refrigerator and taking out a bottled drink before closing it and turning to notice Shiori bending in the towel. I look away and open my drink, labeled Firetruck Flavored Koolaide, lifting it to my lips and drinking while moving to the bedroom. Her words stop me as I turn and look to her as she walks out smiling. My thoughts wrap about the concept of a rented movie. “Sure… I can order a Pizza,” I say. I unfasten my holsters and move to hang them up. I wondered if she would suggest to watch the movie in the living room or bedroom. We did sleep in the same bed, so there was no use to being shy there; but it really didn’t seem like she had anything on under that towel. I was under the assumption she would be dressing in something rather soon. “What do you want on it?” I ask readying to put in the order.

Current: 246
Previous: 230
Total: 476
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:43 pm

He seems to be in a better mood. It makes me feel better. I real have found a good guy. I mean most men would have made a lude comment about the towel and the like. But he was quiet and said nothing about it. Though I have to say I am a bit disappointed he didn't look at me more. Kami I wanted him. My hand was only going to satisfy my body for so long. I'm young still, dammit! I have needs! Doesn't he? Or is he not attracted to me anymore? Wow..That depressed me completely.

I smile though as he says he will order pizza. I follow him and peer at him as he hangs up his holsters. I wonder if he will ever touch me intimately again. Damn..I must be sexually repressed. "Just cheese and bacon," I say to him, leaning against the doorframe of the bedroom. I want him. But dammit if I have that whole moral issue where I won't throw myself at a man like a slut. Dammit all to hell. I look to the side, but remain as I am.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:25 am

Breaking Point

After hanging up my holster, I reach into my pocket and pull out my cell phone. I open it as I turn to notice Shiori in the doorway leaning against the frame. I pause once more as I look over her. She didn’t seem to be making any attempts to get clothes on any time soon. I look down, searching for and pressing the icon for the nearest pizza place. I start pressing buttons on the phone’s face to enter in the pizza I wanted to get and complete the order. I close my phone and look up to her once more. She did seem rather alluring in the way she was standing there. It was a while since we had done it, but I had a vivid imagination of what was beneath that towel. I wanted to walk to her and wrap my arm about the small of her back to press her body against mine and lower my face to her neck, but I keep those feelings in check. “Um…” I say looking to her, but not really at her, “the pizza… I ordered it... so yeah.” I clear my throat. I approach her, moving to the doorway separating the living room from the bedroom. There would no moving into the next room without passing her first. Stopping close to her, my hand rises as I take a strand of her hair near her neck as I observe, “deciding to go back to black?” Though my hand was on her hair, my gaze was more so to the soft flesh available on her neck.

Current: 266
Previous: 476
Total: 742
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:44 am

He pulls out his cell and orders the pizza through the automated system you can get for some places in the area. Gotta love technology. I should get dressed, but I can't just drop my towel right in front of him. That would be rude. I wanna beat my head against the door frame in frustration. Dammit Jyn..Look what you do to me when I think about you too much. I blink myself back to reality when he speaks again and I nod, not trusting myself to speak at the moment thanks to my sexual frustration with the man before me.

He is then walking over and I blink in surprise as he reaches out, nearly pulling back because I'm so surprised. My eyes flick up to his face, widening as he talks about my hair. My lips are dry and my heart his fluttering wildly. I lick my lips and look forward, trying to calm myself.

"The dye is washing out..I didn't like the sudden change in color in all realty. But it was worth a try. I'm..Gonna keep the highlights though.." I finally manage to say and I peek up at him, wondering if he has truly lost all interest in me. I know we said we had to start from the beginning to build up trust and such again..But damn it to hell I want him. I know what he can do and my body aches for it again. But my heart...It would break if he rejects me. "Jyn?" I then bite my lower lip and shake my head just a bit. "No..Never mind.." I whisper, unable to look at him.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:56 am

Breaking Point

I watch her various mannerisms as I make the gesture with her hair; all of which innocently seductive as she did them. The licking of her lips seemed to draw me to her. I linger there for a moment with the strands of hair between my fore and index fingers as she gives her answer. At first she seemed to pull away from me, but after the initial gesture, she did not seem to push me away. It seemed as if she wouldn’t move unless I moved. As I am about to lower my hand, I noticed my name called softly before she negates the calling of my name and tells me not to mind. My head lowers slowly as I press my cheek against hers. My mind tells me that I should stop and not start something, especially when I was stressed and vulnerable; but the sight of her body and the opportunity presented was a bit much to pass up. My body presses against hers softly as I hold back from kissing her neck. In a low tone, I question, “no, what was it?”

Current: 186
Previous: 742
Current: 928
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:58 am

He does not move away. No. He draws closer, sliding his cheek along my own. My heart is hammering in my chest and I clutch my towel a bit tighter. I am vunerable and naked. I want him so bad it hurts. He is a man who has never looked at me like I was Kyro Shiori. No..He has only seen me as Shiori..An ass kicking girlfriend who loves coffee.

Jyn..No..Please don't do this. I plead in my mind as he presses his clothed form to mine, my fingers trembling as I hold the towel in place. His voice is like sin to my senses and I have to scramble to gather a thought. What should I say? I don't want to push him into something and then have him not touch me again. But dammit! I only have so much fucking will power.

"I want you, Jyn," I whisper, my voice trembling. "Please...Please touch me.." I beg, my voice catching a bit as I wait for him to pull away and not do a thing. I close my eyes, afraid I may have just overstepped myself with him.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:17 am

Breaking Point

In all of this, I kind of had an idea of what I was doing. My mind was continually telling me to back off even thought my body was continuing forth, but by this point, it had gone too far to pull back. In hindsight, I may have been tempted; she should have known something like this would happen if she walked around my apartment virtually nude, but that fact made her more desirable at the moment. With her words, the passive brush against her cheek shifts as my lips come to the side of her neck, answering her plea. My arms reach out and wrap about her fame and my body presses against her own, my lust already evident where evidence is due. There were many things I missed about her or may have forgotten that instantly come back in the embrace. The feel of her warmth, even if through a towel, is present as well as her scent, the sound of her breathing and all the little things I had come to miss which lead me into holding myself away from her so that I would not get used to them again. She wouldn’t leave again, would she?

Current: 200
Total: 1128
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:38 pm

I cannot stop a soft moan from escaping my lips as his lips touch my neck. It has always been weak point of mine. My body cries in relief as he pulls me against him. My hands lift and I wrap my arms around him, clinging to him. Jii-san's words come slamming back into my mind. I could hae lost Jyn. I could have lost him and he would have never known just how muchhe means to me. I'm willing to renounce my own name just to be with him. I don't care about money or living the high life. All I care about is someone seeing me for me and loving me all the same. I have my faults. I can be a bitch, I'm not a very good cook, I suck at being a housewife in general, but damn if I don't know how to make a kick ass cup of coffee.

There is so much I want to say to him. I want him to know I won't leave again if he asks me to stay with him. But then the promise Jii-san rears its ugly head. How will Jyn react to me fight on that kind of level, even if I've been hunting demons for years now. I finally push the thoughts from my head and just enjoy this moment of being in his arms again.

I can feel his arousal pressed against my hip and I smile. Gently I ground my body against his. "Jyn.." I whisper as I lean back in his arms so I can peer at his face. My towel is only being held up by our bodies now. Gently I nudge my nose against his. "If you want me..Have me..But..I won't force you, babe.." I whisper against his lips.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:32 am

Breaking Point

The can of worms was opening again and I felt myself opening back up to her as I she responded to my touch. There was no way there could be only a sexual relationship between Shiori and I, for some reason. I wanted her body, but also in that, I wanted her. I knew how I felt when she was gone, the lonely nights, the confusion, the frustration and feelings of betrayal, but much like a good cup of purple koolaide moist with the condensation of it’s coldness, she was hard to resist. Knowing that this could come back to bite me, I willingly answer her words by placing my lips against hers. By this point, no man could ever say that he was forced. There would be no rational manner in which I could pull away from her; she had already pulled me in all the way. Greedily I move into her, my lips claiming hers and my hands claiming her body. The towel is given a tug down as I reject its presence and my mind was fully set on taking her here and now, against doorframe if I had to. I would wait for this no longer.

Current: 200
Total: 1328
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:45 am

I want to tell him I love him. But I'm afraid of scaring him off with those words. Didn't most men run when a girl confessed out of the blue. That's how it always happened on tv. But then I've never had alot of luck with guys. Back in High School and at the University most guys were afraid of me or I would make them afraid if I found out they were after me for my money. But Jyn.. He has always just wanted to get to know who I am, my name not needed. Its what I cherish about him. He is the only man I want. The only one I need.

I wait for him to answer and his answer has me whimpering and returning the kiss. My eyes flutter shut and I tangle my hands into his hair as I show him just how much I wanted him, kissing him with passion. My back hits the door frame and I yelp into the kiss as he rips the towel away and the cooler air of the room slaps at me. But then it doesn't matter because his hands are on me, making my flesh heat as my blood begins to race through my veins.

Without a hint of hesitation I show my flexibility by lifting my legs and wrapping them around his waist as he presses me against the doorframe. I break the kiss and nip his lip playfully. "Jyn.." I breath out heatedly and kiss him again, one of my hands leaving his hair to grab one of his hands and guide it to my breast, begging him through my actions to touch me like he use to.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:54 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:12 am

This ain't for the kiddies anymore...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:18 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:26 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:35 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:46 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:00 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:13 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:24 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:32 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:44 am

Breaking Point

She dismounts me cleanly and I am able to compose myself and catch my breath. We stay within close proximity as she rests her forehead on my shoulder and I continue to hold her, standing with my hands at the small of her back. To her question, I sheepishly answer, “a bit.” Around that time, there is a knock at the front door. For a moment, I am confused to who it might be until I remembered that we ordered a pizza right before we started doing it. Still unclean, it was a bad time for me, but I pull away from Shiori and remind, “pizza…” as I stuff myself back into my pants. “Wait for me on the bed?” I ask before walking into the living room to answer the door. It was right on time too, because for some odd reason, I now had the munchies. Chances were I would sleep through that movie, though.

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:54 am

I giggle a bit as he answers me in a sheepish manner. I then blink at the knock and tilt my head in confusion. Then I remember. The pizza! Well thank kami they didn't cock block or I would be shoving Jigoku up the delivery boy's ass. I smile as Jyn asks me to wait on the bed for him. I nod and let him pull away. I head back into the bedroom, heading right for the bathroom.

I take a moment to clean up and grab a t-shirt. I pull it on, the bottom reaching just above my knees. I move over to the door and pick up the towel. It bothered me that it was on the floor. I walk back to the bathroom and hang it up. After that is done I yawn and hop onto the bed and turn on the tv, perking as my favorite anime plays.

wc: 2767
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:56 am

Breaking Point

After she accepts waiting for her, the smile makes me feel a bit lighter on the inside. Turning, I make my way to the door and answer it. Opening it, the pizza guy is on the other side and he greets me and presses a button on the chest portion of his uniform and a digital panel is lifted in the air before him as he recounts the order for me. I advise he had it correctly. Waving my finger through the air at the appropriate area, I sign off on it and authorize his tip to deduct from my accounts. He thanks me and closes the digital screen and hands me the pizza. I thank him for his time and take the pizza from him and close the door. Turning, I make my way back towards the bedroom. By the time I make it back to the bedroom, I see Shiori on my bed and watching anime. A short grin comes to my face. I had denied her for so long; maybe it was wrong of me. Maybe I could get back used to this interaction between the two of us and maybe things would get better. I knew that only time could tell me the answer to that.

Current: 210
Total: 2540
End
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Updated Shiori
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:21 am

Updated Jyn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point [Jyn]   Breaking Point [Jyn] Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Point [Jyn]
Page 1 of 1