Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking Empty
PostSubject: The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking   The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Something is off with Kali, but I am unsure of what it is as I am trying to avoid scanning her thoughts. Often it is fun, but I do not care about that sort of thing right now. My mind is focused on a single activity... breaking the rest of the Grey Whisper's acolytes so that I can begin their reconstruction. The training of a Shyr Beis was a substantially longer process than this. A Shyr Beis' training took years to conduct as they are trained from childhood into adulthood. I have discovered that I can break the mind of an adversary to the point of submission such that the pain that they feel is so real that a true fear is produced in them. Then influencing their thoughts, they start to genuinely accept the training as the path to become closer to their Yaksa and as a means to repent for their transgressions against me. In all honesty, it is rather twisted and enjoyable to see the process. Since I have a growing mastery over my ability to ravage the mind of a target, this process of breaking them down to a mere shell of clay waiting to be molded as I see fit is becoming faster and faster. It is what I wish to show Kali. Looking over at Kali, I look towards the wall that I had come thru and turned towards the door instead. I grab a piece of ambrosia on my way out and tell Dainos to get me results and quickly. The sprite nods to me and I look to Kali, "Let's go. The acolytes aren't gonna break themselves." My demeanor is still as cold as ever as I do not even acknowledge the mortals. I take a bite of the ambrosia in my hand and it brings me quite a bit of comfort. Simply delicious. I would wait til we were outside to see if she would say anything first or if there was something on her mind that she wanted to discuss.

357 words
Train: Void - Soul Ripper (IP)

Last edited by Psi Prince on Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking   The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 pm

There was no real point in speaking until we left the room. I got the distinct feeling that the man wouldn't speak freely, or even drop the super powerful demigod act until we were far out of earshot of the human lab assistants. Even after we were out of the room I still wasn't exactly sure what to say. Asking if he enjoyed his sabbatical didn't quite seem right, nor does mentioning that is about damn time he decided to show his face around here again. I also did not think it would be entirely safe to ask if his magical outbursts are all under control now. So that pretty much killed all of my conversation topics for the moment... especially considering the fact that I refuse to whine to him about all the crap recently filling my mind. Sure he would probably understand the whole humanity/monstrosity internal debate better than anyone else I know but that is a private battle meant to be waged within.

Since I was not sure what, if anything, we should talk about, I followed the man silently down the hall toward where the acolytes are being kept. Knowing his mind reading capabilities, I try to force the thoughts from my mind to keep him from picking up on them should he try to listen in. Filling my thoughts with details of my last monthly visitor should provide more than enough of a deterrent for a man like him.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking   The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:55 pm

Without warning, I speak telepathically, "You can stop trying to resist it, Kali. I could actually see right past this little disgusting defense if I so choose, but you will tell me when you are ready." I would exit her mind and speak aloud now, "I trust things have not been too difficult in my absence? Later, I have some new abilities that I will share with you. Something is amiss with you, Kali, and you do not have to tell me what it is, but it had better not interfere with you. Soon enough, I will turn my attention to the south and the conquering the rest of the island. I need you to be ready for battle and for doing what must be done. I cannot have you go weak and soft on me, just as you would never want me to go weak and soft on you." There is a devilish smirk that finds its way onto my face at that last comment.

We make it back to the courtyard and walk across the courtyard to the holding cell for the acolytes. They look at me and ask where I have taken their sisters. I chuckle and tell them that they will find out soon enough. Turning to the guards, I tell them in a cold tone, "Strip them and bind them. Do not damage or violate them. Also, they are to be fed a real meal. I want them to have plenty of energy for this." The guards nod and call over a couple more guards to come help out and as I turn to approach the door at the end of the hallway, the screams and yelps from the cell can be heard clearly. My guards knew the rules, so I did not worry about them. "Are you ready for this, Kali? I want you to see the creation of a Khuna Apsara."

335/692

Last edited by Psi Prince on Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking   The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:39 am

I knew he would ignore my privacy and invade my thoughts at some point. If he were more respectful about such things I would have no need for the disgusting defenses I am forced to use but as with most men they have no happy medium when it comes to a woman's innermost feelings... either they don't care enough to listen when we really need to express them or they push and pry until we share the ones we would rather keep close and private. I do not respond to either his mental message or the spoken words other than to give him a slight nod, though I did drop the thoughts that were beginning to make my own stomach waver. I would not go soft on him, as of this moment I wasn't even sure if I possessed the ability to go soft anymore so I don't think he has anything to worry about in that aspect. As we entered the courtyard I almost reached out to stop his steps before we reached our destination but I pulled my hand back just before it came into contact with his flesh. He had his mind set on the task at hand and should not be distracted until afterward. My question could wait until another, more opportune time.

I hang back a bit while he speaks to the guards, I have nothing to say and no reason to even appear to be listening. I remain quiet until addressed directly with his question and following comment. "Of course I'm ready." I said as my mind completed the thought with 'monsters are always ready for this sort of thing'. I wanted to know what went into creating these Khuna Aspara, even if I am not comfortable joining him in the breaking process. I can kill without hesitation in the heat of battle but once the lust for blood leaves my system I find the idea of torture a bit hard to swallow. In my mind I understand the reasons behind what he wants to do to these acolytes but in that tiny part of my heart that is still mostly human, I can't make the result justify the process.
366/610
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking   The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:28 am

Standing at the door, I look back down the hall as I hear a scream that seems off. It is not the scream heard simply because one of them is being stripped of their clothing and dignity, this one is muffled, so I close my eyes and open my mind to the thoughts in that cell. One of them is pain and disgust, another is defiant pleasure. I am very displeased by this. I dash down the hall towards the cell and one of the guards gets his hand caught in the cookie jar so to speak. My eyes glow with a radiance of terror as his body is lifted into the air and his body shakes violently as if he is having a seizure as he tries to grip his head. The sound of him gurgling as his mouth fills with blood from his tongue which he bit down into gashing it open.

I release the mental ravaging of his mind and turn to the acolyte who was violated. "Let me teach you a lesson about obedience and retribution. You just lost that battle in which, he was able to enter you with his disobedient and disloyal fingers of his. Guards, strip him and bind him." The guards look at me and nod as they seize him and quickly reduce him to just his undergarments. I tell them to strip him so they reduce him to bare nude form. The shackles to the acolyte's bind are opened and she is signaled to approach me. She obeys and I tell her, "The only way to have order is to first have law and rules. My rule is simple... obey." With a spin of my wrist, the nude and bound guard is turned around with his face slammed into the stone wall of the cell. "Retribution is just as simple. He violated you, so you will do far worse to him or I will allow him to finish what he so foolishly started."

I take her index and middle fingers together and point at him. She gasps in horror as she looks at me wondering if I was indeed serious. I was. I focus her thoughts on the feeling of helplessness that she felt when he forced his fingers into her. Her fear turns into anger and disgust and with one stern command, "Obey!" She thrusts her fingers into him and he screams out in pain. She pushes her fingers as deep in as they can go before I turn to the main guard and ask him why my orders were not followed. He does not say anything and one of the other guards speaks out of turn and tells me that he told the guard not to do it, but he did it anyway. "But you did not stop him from disobeying me?" With fear gripping him, he cowers his eyes from me towards the ground and shakes his head. "On your knees." He kneels down next to the acolyte and I tell her that that is enough. She withdraws her fingers and that is not a pretty sight to behold. She looks for something to clean her fingers with and I tell her to use his face and point to the kneeling guard. She walks over to him but standing before him she hesitates. Standing behind her, I speak, "Never hesitate when you have the opportunity to neutralize your opponent." She nods to me and steps forward before she smears the mixed contents on her fingers over his face and his lips. She does her best to get all of it off of her and onto him. For a second, I honestly thought that she was going to shove her fingers into his mouth, but she doesn't and shoves them into his nose instead which is bad enough.

Now content with the punishment having been carried out, I tell the acolyte to kneel before her Yaksa. She turns around and obeys without hesitation. "Do you wish to know strength and power so that no one can take advantage of you?" She nods and I tell her, "Then you are the next to become one of my Khuna Apsara. I think you will be my Premika Dō. Guards, put those two in a cell. I just found two new training tools." There are looks of horror from both the guards and the other acolytes. All but one. I look at her and speak one word, "Follow." She rises, still nude and walks a few paces behind me. We return to the door, but I stop and look at Kali. Remembering the acolyte I tell her to kneel and she returns to her knees on the dirt walkway. "The first step is to remove them from comfort and strip them of dignity, so that personal value means nothing. Her life is valuable only in its service. An enemy's life is only as valuable as the information or ability to be manipulated and utilized is worth. And normally, obedience and retribution come later, but this was a special case. Sure you don't want to participate yet?" I figure now would be the time to test her resolve and see if she was truly ready. This was going to be fun. I wonder if Kali could handle wielding... "it".

937/1629

Last edited by Psi Prince on Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking   The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:51 pm

While I heard the scream sound from down the hall it did not alarm me, places like this are always full of screams and cries, sometimes for no reason other than they are being held against their will. It did not take me long to realize that the man heard something more than I did in that single sound. As he dashed off in that direction I followed at his heels. By the time I rounded the door and saw what was going on, the guard was already suspended in the air and suffering what looked like a very painful seizure. I assumed that he had been violating the prisoner, she certainly looked as if she had been recently. I knew even before the guard's blood escaped his lips that he had severely bitten his tongue. Dusk was approaching and with it came the heightened sense of smell and sensitivity to the unique metallic aroma of blood.

I watch as the guard is stripped and bound, guessing a bit too accurately on what was coming next. For some reason I wasn't expecting him to force the prisoner to do the violating but once she began it seemed like a fitting choice of action. I hold back the series of chuckles rising in my throat, it seemed rude to laugh while such an example is being set. Though I am unable to hold back when the acolyte removes her fingers. Judging by the mix of fluids covering her two fingers the guard is the textbook example of a tight ass. Normal men can take a couple fingers without suffering any damage... or so I've been told.

With the beginnings of the blood lust stirring in my belly, I watch the acolyte use the other guard's face to clean her fingers with a slight grin. There are times when I really enjoy the man's creative punishments. This little display helped me forget that pesky worrying over losing humanity, though the rapidly coming night doesn't hurt either. When the man begins to address me, I look to him with a smile... the same smile he would have seen on my face as we entered any battle fought together. "I'm not sure I can let you have all the fun... I don't know what I was thinking before but you know as well as I that I am not a 'watch and see' kind of girl."
402/1012
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking   The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:48 pm

Nodding to Kali, I am genuinely pleased b/c her thoughts seem focused and not distracted allowing me to put my mind at ease and grant her more mental privacy. There is also something more beautiful about her when the sun starts to fall. My words are sincere as well when I address her, "Now that is my girl. Welcome to the training chamber." Turning to the kneeling nude girl, I speak to her coldly, "Rise and enter." She nods and gets back to a full vertical position before approaching the door that opens before her.

Once inside, the eyes can witness an apparatus directly in front of you where a female acolyte is strapped to it and a young woman dressed in black leather armor leggings and a scarlet undershirt that has blood stains on it. There are identical apparatuses on the east and west walls. The armored female has a short rod in her hand that is crimson in color and emits a low pitched wailing sound. When she strikes the acolyte, the wail's volume and screech increases. It is quickly accompanied by the screams of the young acolyte being broken. The lighting is dim created by floating orbs of energy. The nude acolyte is starting to rethink her position of willingly enduring this because the other acolyte who is a friend of hers seems to be in excruciating pain and the one inflicting the pain was the first of the acolytes who felt my wrath back in Renrut. "Kali, please prepare her on that altar there." My hand points to the apparatus on the east wall. The floor is dirt, but covered by a porous hide sort of material. The walls are thick stone covered in runes. A chandelier hangs from the ceiling to provide more lighting and a place to hang weapons and interrogation tools. This is my current training room here... you make due with what you have.

338/1967
Train: Void - Soul Ripper (-1750)

Last edited by Psi Prince on Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking   The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:33 am

The man earns a smile with his 'now that is my girl' comment. With the sun going down I am feeling much more comfortable within my own skin, less emotional, less afraid, more willing to embrace the darker side of life. No more worries about being a monster. Ready to give in to the pleasure and actually enjoy myself. When the door to the training room opens and I step inside I pause for a moment to take it all in. Not that I would ever mention it out loud but a pleasurable feeling washes over my entire body when I set eyes on the equipment set up for the training exercises. By the looks of it, this could end up being a very enjoyable experience. Hmm... if I come across a man worthy of my bed I might just have to see what it would take for Krodha to let me borrow that waily stick thing... that could provide an interesting mid coitus experience.

By the time I am told to prepare the victimized acolyte, I pretty much have the entire night of passion planned out within my mind, all that is left is to wrangle up a worthy victim... I mean, partner. Nodding to the man that is now strangely looking hella sexy to me, I walk over to the empty apparatus and motion the naked acolyte over to me. Knowing that this is her fate and there is nothing she can do to change it or to save herself, the nude female lowers her face, enough that her hair falls over her shoulders to hide the fear in her eyes, and shuffles her way slowly over to where I patiently wait. While I am sure I will enjoy the training session, I will not rush the walk of the condemned... those few moments watching a vulnerably naked woman accept her lot in life and approach what she knows will cause her a great deal of pain should be relished. Her apprehension should fill the room like the sweet mouth watering aroma of home made cookies as they bake (mmm... oatmeal raisin). Watching her come to me of her own free will though her blood has turned icy with terror is better than even the most skillful foreplay.

When she finally reaches the altar I cannot resist the urge to lean into the softness of her neck and inhale the tantalizing aroma directly from the source. I would love nothing more than to take a tiny sip, to taste the fear coursing through her veins, but that is not what all of this is about. This is the beginning of her training and being bitten by me is not part of the plan. As I strap her securely to the altar I take one last personal pleasure by whispering into her ear just how delicious her fear smells and letting her know just how badly I would like to savor it. When she is nice and horrified by the monster that I am, I step back from her to seek out my companion for any further orders.
519/1531
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking   The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:48 am

I look over as Kali is "teasing" her I assume and make no quarrel with the action as it amuses me. I walk up to the acolyte and ask her, "Who do you serve?" She looks at me, but says nothing, so my eyes begin to glow as she screams out in pain at the force of my mind invading hers. I'm not even going at her with full power. She screams out in anguish, "I serve you, my lord." I chastise her, "I? You are nothing. You are without worth or purpose! Speak when spoken to!" The pain returns to her mind for a moment before it stops again. A sutra card appears in my hand and I place it on her stomach. It burns its way onto her flesh and I ask, "Who do you serve?" She quickly utters back, "You, my lord!" I look at Kali and shake my head. My right index finger points at the sutra card and she screams out again as it burns her abdomen. I create another one and she tries to cower away. "A Khuna Apsara has no fear of pain. She has no fear of death. Her only fear is failure! Pain is weakness leaving your body. Death means nothing if you are devoted to your yaksa." I throw the card at her and this one sticks to her stomach as well. "Who are you?" She speaks timidly, "My name is..." She stops speaking as she screams out in pain as the sutra card glows and I chastise her again, "Your name is whatever I give you, IF you survive." She breathes heavily and nods to me. Turning to Kali, I request, "Kali, make her bleed, but slowly. I want the pain to linger." This is a sadistic way of training, but it's called Breaking them for a reason after all and I truly enjoy it.

344/561
Train: Void - Soul Ripper (1750)

Last edited by Psi Prince on Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking   The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:42 pm

Once the Master of Breaking steps up to begin his exercise I take another step back so that I can fully enjoy the show. There isn't much to enjoy before I am struck by something the man says. Tilting my head with a furrowed brow I listen again as he follows almost the exact same lines again. Even I am confused as to whether or not he actually wants the acolyte to answer the direct questions he is launching towards her. Seems to me that if she's getting punished for not answering the first time and then punished for finally answering, she is pretty much damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. Thank goodness it isn't me up on that altar, I would definitely have smarted off about that by now. I guess it doesn't really matter either way, the point of this is to break her and what better way to do that than to punish her for everything short of breathing.

Then when he moves on to ask her name, after giving that ever so brief moment of lecture on the definition of a Khuna Aspara, I am forced to bite back a laugh at his response. Even my first reaction would have been to give my name... of course my second would have been to answer 'whoever and whatever you want me to be', but that is just my natural submissive coming out. Watching the mind rape happen is entertaining the first few times but I am quickly thinking that it may bore me after a while. All he does is think at her and all she does is scream and writhe, where's the fun in that? Then my friend offers me a rather pleasant surprise in the order for me to make her bleed slowly and painfully. I guess we have finally gotten to the fun part...

Stepping around the man, I approach the nude woman still savoring the sweet scent of her fear. I am tempted to follow my order with my mouth just so that first gush will allow me to taste the scent teasing the beast within, but none of this is about me getting to feed on their fears, it is about breaking them to the point where they can be trained to be useful to their new master. Besides, if I simply use my nails to spill the poor woman's essence I will still be able to sample what is released without having to hold myself back from drinking her dry. As I come to a stop before her, I lift my dominant hand into the air and let her watch as my nails sharpen and extend before her ever widening eyes. Taking my free hand, I push her head to the side, exposing the pulse in her neck to me. I knew enough about blood to know that I was not going for the pulse itself, but for the slightly smaller conduit just behind it. I was going to free the blood flowing from brain to heart, the sweetest blood in all the passages within the body.

The hand holding her head would apply enough pressure to ensure that she could not jerk or even tremble enough to cause my fingers to slip. I would not give her time to force me into a fatal cut. It only takes a second to expose the jugular to view, the flick of a single nail over her perfect flesh and I could see the vein no bigger than my pinky finger. Most normal humans do not realize that this particular vein has a pulse all its own, the blood traveling from the heart to the brain flows hard enough with each beat to be visible to the naked eye. The jugular is much weaker, the blood flows slower so giving it a small puncture would free enough blood to be startling but that would not kill her for an hour or more. Only the very tip of the extended nail enters the fragile wall of the conduit, just far enough to allow a fraction of the flow to escape with each beat of the woman's heart. The cut I had to make in her flesh would be her only source of pain so far, since it is impossible to feel pain from the walls of veins, so just before my finger is removed from the wound on her neck I would gently brush the tiny white string beside the leaking jugular. My finger on the nerve would be enough to make her scream just as loud, if not louder, than when her master rapes her delicate mind. White hot pain would shoot up into her brain at the initial pluck and then would only lessen to something resembling a hot poker being rooted around inside her skull.

Stepping back from the now bleeding and pained woman, I would watch the blood run down her neck in rivulets before cascading over her breasts and fight the urge to lick it from her chest. Lifting the nail used to open her to me, I run it along my tongue and let out an exaggerated moan as the taste of her life slides down my throat. When I am finished savoring my dessert I turn to look toward the man giving orders. I hope this is what he had in mind.
898/2429
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking   The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking Empty

Back to top Go down

The Khuna Apsara Arc: Scroll I - Breaking
Page 1 of 1