Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) Empty
PostSubject: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:16 pm

Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) Jyn_ba12

RP| Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass

After the impromptu meeting with Ingel and my secretary, the game plan was settled: Izumi would seek out the hunters of the forest while Ingle and I subtly searched for clues about what happened at the large wide scale event that left the Division 12 headquarters almost in ruins. The agreement was to meet up later in the evening when our patrol started. In the time between dismissing myself from Ingel and Izumi, I was able to brief the team on what would be going on so that things would flow smoothly come the evening time.

With the approach of the evening, I suit up in front of a small wooden cabinet in my office at HQ for the nightly patrol. We would be relieving a patrol team in the Lower Commons. This would work well for my purposes, as that area was the one with the highest supernatural population. After getting into my tactical gear and pulling my coat over my shoulders, I make my way out of my office, heading to the motor cage where I had previously parked and where the van and the rest of the team should be waiting to roll out for the patrol.

Current: 200
Total: 200
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:32 pm

Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) Ingel_13

.:: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass ::.

After the meeting between Jyn, Izumi, and myself I went with Izumi to give her a little training with firearms, feeling a bit more comfortable knowing she was able to use one since she would be going into the woods to search for these hunters all by herself. Once the training session was over, I was able to focus on the next task at hand, going out with Jyn and searching the Lower Commons for demons we could interrogate for information about the resent things that have been going on.

Tonight, I felt like hitting the streets hard so I wasn't going to simply pack a pistol or two, no, I decided to take along an extra toy or two I had acquired. As I worked on getting ready, I checked each weapon I was going to be taking with me, making sure each one was fully loaded and I had a bit of spare ammunition should I need to reload. With all I was carrying, one would think I was getting ready for some gang war or something, packing all three of my pistols, my SG25 and AR69. I guess you could say I wanted to be ready... One I had made sure everything was ready to go, I headed for the motor cage where we were planing to meet up.

Post WC: 221
Total WC: 221

Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:42 pm

Making it to the underground motor cage, I pass by the night guards and a few officers heading into the building from the concrete restricted area. In the distance, adjacent to the west wall, I notice the familiar forms of my team, suited and ready, and the Division 12 van they would be using for the operation. Technically, I should probably ride with them in the van, but it was a tick of mine to take my car, since if I wanted to leave, or had to do something else, I could easily. It was a luxury of rank as I made the grunts stick to protocol. My tactical boots tap and echo in the large cemented area as I make my way to the team, noting one missing. I am greeted with several welcomes with the honorific of “sir” within them. The jokingly serious remark of a few of the members being ready to ruff up some demons posing as humans comes into play and a chuckle is shared among the men before me as I come to a stop. Dryly, I confirm that it was time to move out and ask the question if Ingel had shown up yet.

Current: 201
Total: 401
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:54 pm

Though I had not planed on being the cow's tail, it ended up that way thanks to my desire to be as ready as I could be for this outing tonight. When I finally stepped through the door leading into the motor cage, I let out a light sigh as I shot a glance around before my gaze fell upon Jyn and the rest of the group I would be going out with. The instant I spotted them, I gave a nod as I made my way over to where they were. As I came to the group, I looked to Jyn, " .. Sorry about being late. I had to make sure I had everything. " I said in an apologetic manner, my gaze remaining on Jyn a moment longer before I looked away to the rest of the team. " I take it we will be taking the van and your car, correct Jyn? Which one of the two would you like me to be in? " I asked, looking back to Jyn once more.

Post WC: 177
Total WC: 398

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:27 pm

With the arrival of Ingel, I would give the order to basically saddle up, sending the team into various rounds of “hoo-rah”s as they head towards the van like grown kids about to be taken to Disneyland. Turning my gaze to him, I give Ingel my attention as he speaks, apologizing for the tardiness. Technically, he wasn’t late yet, since I had arrived early, but then again, the patrol started when I blew the whistle; silly things like clocks and time where abstract by this point. With a dry nod, I accept his words and answer briefly, “it’s fine. The pile up in the van with the others; we’ll split into teams when we reach the operation grounds.” With that, I nod and make my way towards my car. It was the opposite of anything personal, as Ingel and I knew each other outside of Division 12 before he came in. Because of that, I tried to avoid showing favoritism to him in front of the team in order to keep the moral and cohesiveness of the team. I did have plans for him to rank up quickly and become a Lieutenant, and then he would be an official team leader. Those in the van mount up and the driver starts his engine. Making it to my car, I start my car with the remote start before opening the door and getting in. The door closes behind me and after a few moments, the car animates and proceeds to the exit of the garage.

The drive is made through the dark city from the Metro to the Commons. While driving, I listen to the radio softly in the background, with the COM on in case anything interesting comes in on the way there. I call ahead to relieve the evening team, informing them that we were en route. We arrive in the southeast section of the lower commons and park in an empty three-story parking garage on the first floor. From there we would set up a mobile base of operations. After parking the car, I open my door and step out to meet up with the team and break us up in groups of two with my orders of how we would run this tonight.

Current: 376
Total: 777
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:08 pm

When Jyn gives the order to ride in the van with the rest of the team, I nod, " Alright. ". I didn't have a problem with riding in the van with the rest of the team, either one was fine with me. With the order, I climb into the back of the van with the rest of the team and take up an empty seat. Once I took my seat, I glanced around at the other members of the team. The engine came to life and I glanced up front where the driver was as the van began to move and now we were in rout to our destination. I spent the duration of the trip going over everything I had in my head, checking and double checking my gear load out and thinking over what we might encounter tonight and what type of steps to take. As all this runs through my head I close my eyes and lower my head. As the van comes to a stop, I open my eyes and lift my head, glancing around before I look to the back of the van figuring we were out or destination.

Post WC: 195
Total WC: 596

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:31 pm

After parking and getting out of the car I walk to the halfway point between the van and the car. Within the van, our technical lead would already be on the job of setting up the SpiritNet system, encasing the first floor of the parking garage in a spiritual barrier similar to the one surrounding the City Metro. With my growing ability to see spirits, I notice the barrier’s rise and look to the members of the team approaching me. Speaking as they approach, I advise that we would be going in teams of two, where as Ingel would be with me as a team of two, and seeking out demons disguised as humans. The van would keep us up to date on the heads up on demonic activity and Division 12 technology would provide the visor helmets that were able to tell spirits from humans. As for myself, I trusted my senses, as I found, it was a power I could train much like shooting my pistol; therefore I would exercise my senses as much as possible, not relying on the issued equipment. It is stressed that we needed our ‘participants’ alive and able to speak, but to use whatever force was necessary to get information from them. Once the information we needed was divulged, or if the demon did not know anything useful, then it was no longer needed. The team is dismissed to perform their roles in this operation and I walk to the back of my car. The remote pops the trunk open from whence I pull my shotty before closing the truck back and strapping it about my frame to complete my armament. Already picking up something with my spiritual senses, I look to Ingel and ask, “ready to head out?” It was go time.

Current: 300
Total: 1077
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:43 pm

Before making my exit of the van, I was handed a set of goggles by one of the other men in the van. After taking the offered visor helmet, I made my way out of the van with the other men and slipped the helmet onto head with the visor down, as I listened to what Jyn had to say, telling us the plan for tonight. Aww sweet, spirt seeing thingy... I needed me a personal set of these. After the teams were set up and everyone was dismissed, I follow after Jyn as he makes his way to his car. As I follow him, I slip a hand down onto the handle of the AR69 I brought along for the ride, coming to a stop at the side of Jyn's car and giving him a nod when he speaks to me, " Yeah. I'm ready as I'll ever be, shall we get started then? " I asked, looking to Jyn, since he was higher rank then me, he had say in how we went about our business here, chain of command and all that.

Post WC: 185
Total WC: 781

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:00 pm

With the confirmation that Ingel was ready to go, I look at the gun and give a small grin, thinking to myself about our assumed mission of interrogation. I wondered for a moment, who would be the good cop and who would be the bad cop between us, before I realize that there was no way possible, I could ever portray a good cop, as they required too much social interaction. I lead the way towards the exit of the parking garage speaking, “we’ll be going by foot,” a departure from my usual style of staying in the car during most patrol until something happened. My concentration was on a feeling I was getting; though I preferred that it would be leading us our objective rather than just an ordinary spirit or yokai class. As I exit the parking garage and pass through set SpiritNet net, I can feel myself pushing through the soft membrane of the barrier. The more active winds of the outside cause my coat to flap slightly on exit as I proceed in a casual path down the city side walk, following my mental spirit GPS. My hand reaches up, placing the earpiece into place, so that I would be in communication with the van during this time as they would assist in our search.

We fast forward through the nonconsequentials and hit and misses to be described by my Rping partner in the following posts, where as I am annoyed and displeased by the amount of normal demon and spirit types we have to go through before actually getting to what I am looking for. During this time, I allow Ingel to dispatch of them and do good to the city as he had more guns than I during this particular mission for the night.

Current: 300
Total: 1377
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:47 pm

As Jyn begins to move, I follow after him, glancing around some. When Jyn tells me we will be going on foot, I give a nod, " Alright. " that seemed like the best way, if we were in a car the ones we were after may get away to hide, but we could always drive after them if we had enough road, but foot offered the most versatility and made getting past obstacles easier. Once we exit the parking garage, I glance around more before glancing back to Jyn, still following his lead.

I am a bit surprised at the amount of demons and spirits we run into that have no real information for us at all. I figured we would find one fairly soon, however the ones we first encounter have pretty much no information for us. With each spirit we encounter I am allowed to dispatch them as I see feet and I find I am somewhat glad to accept this privilege, Jyn allowing me to kill each one of these spirits we encounter to get them off the street so they could no longer harm the peoples of the city.

Post WC: 193
OOC: Sorry if its underpar x.x I'm not at my house and we don't have net there at the moment, and there is a chance it may not be on when we go back. I was wondering if as Div12, they would kill the spirits that are not bad o.o
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:17 am

After a while of going through the rubbish of spirits and demons that actually looked like spirits or demons, I follow a hunch to bring us in eye sight of what would appear to be a group of urban males standing on the street corner in a small group of three. Of course, the lower commons would not be vacant at this time of night, with the occasional street walker, hobo, or vagrant making his way from one place to another; but three males standing around in day time attire in the middle of the night, holding a conversation would suggest something organized occurring within their circle. To the normal cops, that would be something of interest, probably in the better portions of town, but to me, here, that was the least interesting thing. The thing that caught my attention was that I felt a spiritual presence from the group; yet I was unaware of which person the spirit might be.

My position would be across the street from the particular group just after exiting the mouth of an alleyway, still slightly within the shadows of the adjacent building. Standing casually with my hands in my pockets, I look over at the group as I gain this sense and awareness of then, speaking to Ingel in a low voice as I comment, “there is a group of three on the corner over there.” I give a nodding motion in the direction of what I’m talking about before I continue, “one or more of those over there is probably a demon. Chances are, if we approach them, they will think we’re cops and run.” I certainly didn’t feel like running if I didn’t have to, especially in a chase situation. I request, “if we approach from this side, they should run opposite. One of us should be awaiting them at the next corner of the street. Position yourself there and we should be able to corner them… I should be able to figure out which one is the one we need as I approach.”

Ooc: I would say that it depends on the agent. Spirits shouldn’t be in the city, they should be in the forest; that’s why none are allowed in the Metro at all. There’s really no way to differentiate a good demon from an evil one. I assume you could ask it, but a smart evil one won’t say he’s evil. Then again, could there be a “good” onikonjou or yokai? And what would a kami (basically an angel) be doing in the Lower Commons?

Current: 343
Total: 1720
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:11 pm

I was rather disappointed that we had yet to come across a single demon that had the information we were searching for or any information that may help us in our search. Though I was upbeat about the fact that I was able to dispatch some demons, that simple fact helped make up a bit of the lose in information, I guess you could say. I was in the midst of glancing around some to make sure nothing came up behind us when I heard Jyn speak up. My attention quickly shifted to him when he addressed me and when he motioned towards the group he was talking about, I lean to the side some and look across the way to the group he was talking about and as he begins speaking again I scan over them for a moment before looking back to Jyn. " Yeah. Alright, that sounds like a good idea. " I said lightly, nodding my head faintly, " Do you want to spook them and I'll go wait for the one you are going after? "

Post WC: 181
OOC: Yeah, that's true xD. If I was a heavnly being I'd wanna stay where it is awesome!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:16 pm

Going after? That sounded like work. Actually I was simply planning on shooting the one I needed in the leg in order to stop his mobility, but then again, having Rune run him down might be fine as well. With a slight nod, I continue my gaze on our targets as I speak, “that might be a good idea, considering they do not get hostile. The best case scenario would be for them to run and to run in the same direction, that way when you cut them off, perhaps they will give up. I just want to be prepared for that. There’s always the case where I could approach and they just stand there to see what I want. That would make things easier as well. We might have to play it a little by ear, but so long as we don’t approach from the same area, we’ll have a plan B in place. I can wait here until you get into position, then signal me through the COM. It doesn’t seem as if they’re going anywhere anytime soon.”

Ooc: Awesome? Are you speaking of Red Lobster or the strip club?

Current: 180
Total: 1900
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:44 pm

As Jyn began speaking again I listened to what he had to say as I glanced to the group we were going after. While listening to him I thought about how this might go down and what would be the best way to go about it. Their were many things that could go wrong and cause the plan to change. When Jyn finished speaking I nodded my head, " Yeah. That sounds good, I'll swing around and get a bit ahead of them. If things go south or they start to move, let me know, if they go the right way we could pin them between us. Don't worry, I got your back if anything goes wrong. " I said, looking to Jyn with a light grin as I began to pull away from Jyn.

Post WC: 135
OOC: Uhh, how about the strip club? xD
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:42 pm

My current partner’s words are reassuring to me as I am assured that I am covered and he begins to head off to get into position. I answer with a silent nod to counter assure that I accepted his words and knew that he would produce results with his part if the need should arise. With that, I allow him to continue on his way to get into place. I would wait for him to signal that he had gotten into place before moving. My attention turns back to the young men standing on the corner, who to my luck, seem to be having a very enthralling conversation between the three of them. In the time I wait for Ingel to get into place, nothing of significance happens, except a straggler makes a pass walking through the street towards them. There is a small exchange of a shady manner before the straggler’s hands seem to place something into his pocket and he walks away from the group. In the shadow of the mouth of the alleyway, my shoulder comes to rest against the brick and concrete wall and I casually place my hand near my right under arm and slide out my pistol. Pressing a button, I slide the clip out and check the ammo in it before softly pushing it back into place and then holstering it back where it was, hidden by my coat. Of course, the coat did little to hide the shotgun on my back. Remembering that, I wonder for a moment of I should conceal it before scolding myself at the apparent aloofness of that thought. Seeing it, they just might initiate fight or flight; but I would see when the plan unfolded.

Ooc: Then the next RP shall be held in the red light district.

Current: 288
Total: 2188
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:04 pm

As I pulled away from Jyn, I turned my attention to the alley ahead of me and began to move through it. I run over my part of the plan as I work my way around, through the alleys, to the area where I needed to be so we could catch one of these men we are after, or all of them if that happens. When I finally got into position, I glanced down the direction where the target, or targets, would be coming from. Looking away, I glanced around before looking down to the assault rifle I have and made sure the safety was off before speaking up into the COM, " Alright, I'm in position. You can shake them up when ever you are ready Jyn. "

Post WC: 129
OOC: Sweet, I hear they got some demon problems there to? xD
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:02 pm

I am brought out of my thoughts with Ingel’s voice coming over the COM. With that, I knew it was go time. My back presses off of the wall and I stand straight up and then begin taking steps out of the shadows of the alleyway, onto the side walk. I look both ways before making my way into the dark streets and making my way into crossing the street to get on the same side walk as the mark.

On the other side of the block, an elderly hobo shifts his way through the concrete jungle until he happens upon Ingel. Not reading the atmosphere or demeanor of the spirit cop, the elderly male makes the poor decision to bother him for some change. Walking up behind Ingel, the man gives a toothy/toothless smile as he coughs loudly in a pained manner before asking, “can you spot me some change? It’s for my medicine.”

Ooc: Yes, and hotwings.

Current: 155
Total: 2643
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:29 am

Now that I had given Jyn the signal to go, it was now a waiting game on my part. Again I glanced in the direction the men should be coming from and scanned the area for a moment as I waited for a signal from Jyn or someone running my way. All my attention was focused on the task at hand that I didn't hear the approaching figure, however, when I heard the cough I quickly turned around and brought up my assault rifle, pointing it at the man before I realized it was just a hobo from the area. Upon seeing it was just a hobo, I sighed lightly as I lowered my weapon, " .. You should run along, " as I spoke, I pulled a hand away from my assault rifle and slipped it into my pocket, fishing around for a moment before I pulled out a few bucks and handed it to the man, " Here, take this and head home. " After giving the hobo the money I hope he would go back to his home like I had said.

Post WC: 185
OOC: and don't forget beer!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:12 am

I make it to the adjacent sidewalk across the street; I place my hands into my pockets and with my head slightly down, I continue walking towards the trio at a length of about half a block away from them. From the distance, I start to get a better feel on the energy signature that I had been feeling and attempt to focus it to see which individual it was coming from. As I get closer, I can hear some of the conversation being spoken loudly by the street residents as they stand in their circle with their focus on one another continuing their conversation until their next customer. Between the three, there are two in hoodies and one in a skull cap and bubble jacket. One wearing a fitted cap under the hood of his hoodie continues, “…so it’s like… the circumference of the booty that makes it phat.” His cohort disagrees, “nah, B. You got that all wrong. I’m saying. Listen though. It’s like… the diameter and the width. If you look at it from the side and it’s an onion, then you’re all like whoa… but if baby got that apple bottom, that’s all good too.” The third contributes, “well, you see, the definition of mass is length times width time height, so you got to take that into account when you’re looking at a broad’s ass…”

The man asking for some change is slightly startled when faced with a point blank semi automatic weapon in his face. There is a sprinkling sound as he wets himself and a harsh stench that begins to waft after a while. Even though the assault rifle was lowered, the hobo overreacts, “don’t do it young blood! I’ve gone and shit myself. Don’t shoot me! Have merc… oh!” He finally notices the money and takes it from Ingel, informing, “but I shit myself…”

In the middle of their intelligent conversation, the three men look in the direction of the loud “don’t shoot me” and become alert.

Ooc: And beer.

Current: 335
Total: 2978
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:47 pm

His reaction to the rifle in his face wasn't exactly one I was expect, at least the wetting and crapping himself part.. That I didn't think would happen, what I was expecting was a scared reaction from the man. I tried not to let the smell coming from the man effect me, right now I had bigger fish to deal with, fish I hope didn't hear the man's yelling when I scared the crap out of him... literally. With a light sigh, I reached into my pocket and pulled out a few more bucks, offering them to the man, " Here, I'm sorry about that, take this extra and get out of here. " After the man took the money, I would turn my attention back to my task and glance around once more, hoping the man would leave me in peace and that he hadn't spooked the targets.

Post WC: 149
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:34 pm

The man’s concern turns to a smile as he notices more money pushed off onto him. With a bit of a cackle, he attempts to not drop any of it, holding it in both hands with a toothy smile, looking between Ingel and the money. “Sure thing, sonny,” he obliges to Ingel words of banishment before turning and walking off.

By this time, the males of interest had their attention on Ingel, murmuring amongst themselves with things to the effect of, “yo… is that a cop?” Hurrying my steps a bit more, I take this chance to gain the initiative in getting close, and in approaching the group, I announce, “excuse me.” Almost as if startled, the group turns its attention to me with examining eyes as if to say “the hell you want?” I continue to stand there with my hands in my pockets looking into the group until I spot the one that I am able to tell is a demon. “You…” I say looking to him. It’s around this time where I remember that I forgot about one of the obvious scenarios, though I was ready for an offense. The male in the hoodie frowns and in one fluid motion yells “5.0!” leans back while pulling a pistol from behind his back, aiming it forwards and shooting. Just before the movement, I am given an internal warning (reactor) of the danger to come, causing my body to become ready to move with my hands moving from my pockets. The movements of the others send them fanning out to both sides and away from the gunman, both pulling for guns themselves. My body shifts to the side with the bullet passing just beneath my arm and through the side of my coat, missing my body. Time slows for me (eye of the mark) momentarily as my right hand pulls forth the pistol holstered beneath my left arm, swinging out and shooting, aiming for the arm of the male who, by this time, fires off another shot. The bullet passes me, poorly aimed; my movements continue to the side, seeking the refuse of a mailbox as the male is hit in the arm and jerks back slightly. The companions would be readying their weapons at this time to provide cover fire with the focus on me having forgotten about Ingel’s presence of the disturbance with the hobo of earlier.

Current: 400
Total: 3378
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:05 pm

With the man walking off, I could focus all my attention on what I had to do, waiting for the signal from Jyn. When I heard the yelling, I knew what was going to happen next. The yelling hobo must have tipped the men off and now their was a gunfight. With a gunfight having broken out, I pulled away from the wall I was hiding behind and brought up my assault rifle as I begin to advance down the sidewalk towards the gunfight. With Jyn having jumped in after my encounter with the hobo, the attention had shifted from me, to him, this allowed me to come up behind them while they are trying to deal with the immediate threat, Jyn. On my approach, I take care to not make any sound, working to catch them off guard, or at least surprise them from behind since they were trying to get Jyn. Gazing upon one of the men, I get ready to squeeze the trigger, but before I do, I remember that we want to take one of these men, or all of them, alive. As I remember that simple fact, I switch my target, lowering the assault rifle some as I adjust my aim, taking aim at the back of the man's knee, one of the men that are getting ready to shoot at Jyn. Giving the trigger a light squeeze, I fire off a single round into the back of the man's knee in an attempt to send him to the ground.

Post WC: 255
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:38 pm

Even hit in the arm, the presence of the gunman’s cohorts and my pinned position behind the mailbox coaxes the initial shooter into shit talking with his voice yelling shrilly over the sounds of the blasts of the shots fired, “what’s up, cowboy? You just through you was gonna walk up on us on some okie doke shit?” He holds his hit pistol toting arm with his other hand allowing his friends to do the shooting as he continues, “we don’t play that shit here, homie! You in the Commons, boyeee!” In the middle of his shouting, there is the sharp cry of an “argh!” as one of his cohorts are shot behind his knee and sent to the ground in pain with, “I’m hit!” This catches the attention of the other two, who become either confused, or realize that there was someone behind them and become cautious, ducking and moving to the side to gain the cover of an alleyway. My shoulder is against the side of the mailbox when this occurs and in taking advantage of the distraction, I poke around and fire two shots towards the fleeing assailants. They shoot back as the shot male turns in his prone position and shoots back towards Ingel’s position without a clear visual, but to offer cover fire as he attempted to “roll” to the gutter where the elevated curb would at least offer him some type of protection, but not much. Speaking over the COM, I inform Ingel that the one he hit was not the person of interest, therefore it would be a given that he was disposable.

Current: 270
Total: 3648
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:53 pm

It was good to see my first shot took the man to the ground, if he was more then just a human he might not have went down and that would have caused some trouble. As he went down, the others realized I was behind them and began to move for cover. While they begin to move towards the alleyway, I squeeze off a round or two as I turn where I stand, keeping a beed on the two before they disappear into the alleyway. My attention quickly shifts to the man I shot as he begins shooting at me, the first shot causing me to react before thing. As I react I jump to the side and fall to the ground, firing back at the man with out really taking time to aim. When I hear Jyn's voice come over the COM, informing me that his wasn't the one we were after and I could take care of him, I lift my head to get a better look at the man while raising up onto one knee. While raising up, I bring up my assault rifle and take aim at the man's chest before squeezing off two rounds.

Post WC: 199
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:14 pm

There are a few more shots to my position that force me back into my cover before it lets up, allowing me the knowledge that they probably ran for it. I make a slight “tsk” with a frown knowing that I would now be forced to run before I push off of the mailbox into a standing position and move to the wall of the building adjacent the alleyway. I am able to hear the gunfire from Ingel as the male who had been hit, is struck again with shots that would leave him motionless and leaking into the streets and nearby storm drain. I make it to the mouth of the alley where the other two were in the process of running. Shooting them would do more harm than good since at the distance I couldn’t tell which was which. Looking to Ingel, I advise for him to run parallel with me to the other side. Looking down, I knew that tracking the important one would be easy with the trail of blood left in spots on the ground.

Current: 180
Total: 3828
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:27 pm

After the man I had hit falls to the ground dead, I slowly raise to my feet and look to the alleyway where the other two had went before I looked to Jyn. I begin to make my way towards the mouth of the alley where Jyn was but stop when he begins to speak. When he advises me to run parallel to him. I give a faint nod to what he said before I begin to move the way he suggested.

Post WC: 82
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:18 pm

I look up as Ingel nods and takes off before me. He certainly was one to take orders and run with them; but that was one of the things I liked about him. Naturally, I am reminded, in our pursuit of our prey, how much faster than me Ingel actually is. It wasn’t like I hadn’t noticed it; he was in very good shape and normally out performed many of the others on the team. Still, I didn’t like running with him too much because it made me feel slow. Getting a move on myself, knowing the area a bit and where they may try to head towards, I continue the plan of parallel running and attempting to cut them off as I rush to the next alley down and run towards the end of it to hopefully cut off the ones we were chasing. The young men would be in Ingel’s line of vision as they progressed to the end of the block. Ingel would have no problem slowly catching up to them. Around the halfway point, the person of interest would throw trash bots and such in the way behind them to try to hinder Ingel’s approach as they continued to run. About three-fourths of the way to the end of the block and the exit out of the alleyway to the other end, the male who had not taken a hit yet, turns and holds his pistol with one hand behind him as he fires off his full clip in attempts to slow Ingel down.

Current: 258
Total: 4086
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:55 pm

I began to move along, after the two targets of interest, pushing myself to catch up with them so we could end this chase as soon as possible. When the two we were after finally came into my line of sight I brought up my assault rifle while chasing after them and tried to line up a shot with one of the mens legs, however using an assault rifle on the run isn't exactly something I am very good at so I deiced not to take the shot and wait for a more opportune. When one of the men begin to throw things in my way I am forced to jump over the obstacles he throws on the ground as I come up to them as I continue my chase after them. When one of the two begin to fire back at me, I release my assault rifle, allowing it to fall slack on my chest, the harness holding it in place, and reach down to my hip holster, pulling out one of my pistols before I bring it up, taking aim at the man firing at me and take a split second to focus on the man's leg before I give the trigger a squeeze, firing off two rounds aimed for the man's leg.

Post WC: 215
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:33 am

The first round sent via Ingel skims the moving leg, but the second strikes meat at the man falls to the ground, causing the other to stutter step and pausing for a moment, coaxing, “get up, man, let’s go!” Offering cover fire, the male still standing attempts to use his remaining good arm to aim and fire at Ingel while crouching down for his friend, but he soon discovers that he is out of bullets. “Shit!...” he curses, throwing the pistol, of all things, at the arriving Ingel with impressive aim while ducking and pulling his friend to the cover of a large trash bin to their side. He orders, “keep moving, I’ll cover you!” The friend looks up, holding his leg and nods. He attempts to get up and limp with the cover of the trash bin. The injured man of interest crouches and waits for Ingel as his friend struggles to get up and keeps running for the exit of the alleyway. In a voice that gets deeper as he speaks and transforms, the male of interest growls and stands, “you den fucked up now, homeboy! Come get some!” The male shifts from the form of a human to something that that would look like a mix between a rhino and a cougar. He immediately begins charging on a collision course with Ingel causing the ground of the alleyway to shake slightly in the trembling wake of his strides chanting in demon with a dark barrier protecting his front.

Current: 251
Total: 4337
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:28 pm

As I began to come upon them, the one I had just shot tried to shoot but he must have been out of bullets, that was a relief, however when he found he was out of bullets he threw his gun at me.. After he threw the gun at me, I duck to the side to evade the flying weapon. After dodging the thrown handgun, I continue on my way towards the trash bin where they have taken refuge behind. When the one behind the bin began to talk, I came to a stop as I heard his voice change, what the hell was going on? When he began changing at me, at first I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Then my instincts began to kick in, returning my pistol to its holster, I grabbed my assault rifle and brought it up as the creature said something I couldn't understand then some dark barrier like thing appeared in front of it. I knew we were after some sort of demon, so I couldn't just drop this guy, I had to put him down with out killing him. Focusing on the thing charging at me, I adjust my aim, aiming at what I hope is one of its legs before firing two rounds at the charging beast.

Post WC: 217
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:08 am

I continue to run the other way to cut off the two males, assuming that they were still together and being chased by Ingel. Hopefully he had caught both of them, which would make things that much easier on me. As previously mentioned, I did not like to run, and the shotgun clapping against my back in the heavy long coat didn’t help things either. By this time, I had made it half way to the end of the block knowing that the others were probably still very far ahead of me. I couldn’t understand what it was about humans and demons these days that made them able to run so fast almost effortlessly.

The beast continues to charge at Ingel as the dark barrier covers its front. With the choo choo rushing attack, it’s magical energy is focused in front of it with the hopes of holding out just long enough to perform its function, which was to hold off enough damage for the beast to be able to run over Ingel. The dark barrier takes and buffers some of the bullets, deflecting some while others compromised the barrier and struck its large legs. Not missing a beat, the large creature fulfils its wish in its rushing attack proving to Ingel, hopefully to his surprise, that it didn’t need legs to run as it pretty much glides (flight) on its current course that would have it run through Ingel, if the rifleman could not move fast enough to evade, and put him to the rear of the officer by several yards before turning around. All during this time, a sound much like the mating of an elephant and a penguin can be heard as the injured beast feels the pain of man’s technology, but attempting to fight through the inflammation and the pain.

Current: 304
Total: 4641
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:29 pm

Not all the rounds I had fired got through the barrier to hit the beast, however, that wasn't my problem. Though I had hit the beast in the legs it was still coming at me, and making some horrid sound as it did. As it charged at me, I thought for a moment on firing at the thing again but if the bullets still had no real effect on slowing the creature down or stopping it then their was no point in firing at it again at the moment. Instead, I dove to the side, moving into a tuck and roll as I came to the ground, my dive to the side an attempt to get out of the path of the beast as it charged for me. After dodging the beasts charge, I quickly climb back to my feet, looking to the charging beast as I brought up my rifle once more, again, I took aim at the beast, aiming for what I hoped would not be a place that had anything vital in it, before firing a single round at the beast in an attempt to stop it once more.

Post WC: 192
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:34 pm

I am able to hear rapid gun fire from the parallel alley as I continue to run and I know that things must have heated up between Ingel and the two men he was chasing; but with the flurry of shots I heard, I hoped to myself that Ingel didn’t simply waste the two of them. I am enlightened to the fact that at least one had gotten away as I round the corner to find the wounded refugee attempting to continue his flight of the scene of chaos where Ingel and the male of interest must be. Luckily, the male was limping and looked up with an “aw damn” look on his face as we almost bump into one another. His hand comes up with his pistol, and swiftly my body shifts forwards as I catch his arm, step past him, pulling it around, flipping the male over and onto the hard concrete back first (grappling) as I place my foot on his chest pointing his own pistol down at him warning, “don’t move.” His body is tense at first, but he lays back, breathing heavily as he yields. I am able to sense that he is not the one that I wanted, so I drop the clip from his pistol and pocket it before throwing the pistol across the street. “Stay out of trouble,” I give the advice as I lean down, taking him by the arm to help him up. Startled at first, he rises up a bit confused. My arm twists his as I dislocate that arm (grappling), while pivoting around his body and pushing him off. Now he wouldn’t be able to shoot if he had a back up weapon. The man yells in pain and holds his arm with his good hand, as I simply look at him. “That’s messed up, man!” he yells out before turning and limping away, realizing that I wasn’t going to do him anymore harm. With him out of the way, I turn and continue my way to get behind the area where Ingel and the other male were.

The beast’s rush misses Ingel and after the officer rolls to safety, the beast notices the re aiming of the weapon and ‘leaps’ up, bounding towards the rooftops before the shot. The shot fires off and intercepts the flight attempt and the beast falls the short distance to the ground with a loud thud. After landing, the beasts body morphs back into that of a nude male in fetal position with several injuries on his body that hurt, but would not prove fatal to him. He groans attempting, weakly, to pick himself up from the ground.

Current: 446
Total: 5087
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:56 pm

At first, when the beast began to jump up, I thought he was about to get away, but my shot stops the beast before it could get to far up. When the thing falls to the ground, I pause for a moment, keeping my gun trained on the beast as I wait to see if it was going to get up. But instead of getting up it begins to change back to a human form. When I seen it change back I sigh lightly and make my way over to the man and kick him over, keeping him on the ground as I point my weapon down at him, " Stay down. ". After giving the man the order, I reach up and activate the COM before speaking into it, " I have the subject detained. We are still in the alley. ", after sending word of the COM, I glance around for a moment before looking back down at the man.

Post WC: 162
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:04 pm

I feel a slight thud as something seems to have made quite an impact after a gun shot. There is a beep in my ear and I get the news from Ingel. I return, “good, secure him for transport” basically stating to cuff him and have him ready to be stuffed in the back of a van. I order the rest of the units to meet back at the rally point and for the van to pick us up at Ingel’s location. It would only take me a few more moments to get to the mouth of the alleyway where Ingel was within.

The demon grunts unpleasantly with the rough treatment and holds still in a submissive position complaining, “all right… all right all ready. Damn, you already shot me up for no reason! I’m all hurt up and shit… I know my rights, cop. I’m gonna get you fired. This is po-lice bru-ta-lity, man! You know how expensive my clothing was? I bet you wouldn’t be so bad without that gun you badge bearing mutha…”

Current: 176
Total: 5263
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:15 pm

After knocking the man to the ground, I reach back to where I keep my cuffs and pull them out of their little holster as the man gripes on about how he has been treated. Once I had the cuffs out, I pull his hands back behind his back and begin to cuff them together, " Yeah. I pretty much figured you are hurting, I did shoot you a few times, that typically happens when you get shot. As for the police brutality, I could be a lot more brutal if you'd like, " I say, climbing back to my feet as I give the man's cuffed arms a rough tug to get him onto his feet, " Now, shall we get moving or do I need to shoot you again? " I didn't exactly wait on any form of an answer form the man, it was either start moving or get hit. As I began to walk, I pulled on the man's arm, forcing him to follow along with me as I head for the mouth of the alley where Jyn and the Van would be.

Post WC: 187
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:37 am

The man is harshly pulled up to his feet with some grunts and visual discomfort. His body limps lightly as he curses the cop, murmuring more so to himself, “man… I’m all naked and shit… and you’re tripping… I wish I could’ve ran your ass through just once… damn human.” I come about to the entrance of the alley as Ingel and his guest make their way towards it. There is the short skirting of the tires as the Div12 van comes to a rest behind me. The door to the van opens as two of our operatives get out in order offering help in securing the demon with magic restricting cuffs and a neck harness to impede it from transforming. As this goes on, my attention turns to Ingel, as I nod and congratulate, “good job.” I look to the demon as the team members take him off of Ingel’s hands, pushing him into the van. Giving the global order, I state, “let’s get him back to base into an interrogation room.” Looking to Ingel, I inquire, “would you like to do the honors?” By honors, I meant would he like to take the lead in the demon’s interrogation.”

Current: 200
Total: 5463
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:18 pm

As the demon muttered to me, I glanced at him for a moment, remaining silent as I waited for the van to show up. When the van shows up and the men come out and begin to take care of the demon, I release him and step back, leaving the demon's care in their hands now. Upon hearing Jyn's comment, I look to him and give a faint nod, " Thanks. Damn thing transformed into some thing and almost ran my ass down. " I replied as I watched the men with the demon. When the order to head back to base was given, I was a bit relieved though I felt I could have went on with the hunt, but if this was all we needed it was fine to head back. When Jyn spoke to me, I looked back at him and thought on hi question for a moment before answering, " Sure. I can give it a shot. "

Post WC: 192
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:51 am

Updated Jyn
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:43 pm

Updated Ingel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)   Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking Under a Few Rocks, Shaking up the Grass (Ingel)
Page 1 of 1