Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Under Cover Job (Ingel)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Under Cover Job (Ingel) Empty
PostSubject: Under Cover Job (Ingel)   Under Cover Job (Ingel) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:47 am

Under Cover Job (Ingel) Chaosavy
I arrived at the station and was sitting in the waiting room it was around 5 o’clock by the time the head of the investigation came and called me in to brief me on what they had so far. As I stepped into the office I was offered a seat on the other side of the desk as the man began.
"We normally wouldn’t call in an a private investigator, but under the circumstances we had no choice. I trust You have the ability to take on an operation of this size?" he asked. I smiled and nodded.
"Yes I will do my best, but I think I could answer your question with more assurance if I knew exactly what I was dealing with." I said, the man nodded and dropped a file on the desk in front of me.
"There, we’ve been following a drug ring for about a month. But we haven’t gotten any hard evidence on them yet. You’ll be working under cover with one of our Officers to find and secure the warehouse along with any drugs and personal you can save. Can you do that?" he asked and I replied after a long pause.
"Yes I believe I can help with the tracking and securing of the ware house, but I’m afraid I’m unarmed." I said with a faint apologetic smiled. The man didn’t smile back just answering in a very strict tone.
"That’s why will have one of our officers with you, he’ll be responsible for your safety and any resistance you may run into." With that I agreed and Moved into the lobby to review the case file while I waited for the appointed officer to meet me.
WC: 285
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Under Cover Job (Ingel)   Under Cover Job (Ingel) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:17 am

[Ingel: Under Cover Job]
I sigh lightly as I look over the folder that I had been given after being selected for a case the department had been working on, some drug dealers that needed to be taken down, sounded like it would be fun, I would be able to get some drugs of the street and take care of some scum bags at the same time.. They told me I would be teaming up with some private investigator, that just tickled me pink.. I just hope who ever they put me with don't get in the way.. last thing I need is someone getting in the way and getting killed.. I flipped through the file as I made my way down the hall, I couldn't find anything about who they where teaming me up with for this and that annoyed me.. It would help if I knew the person or at least met them before hand so we could sit down and have a little chat.. I guess we could do that before getting our job under way though.. I sigh as I come to a set of double doors and push them open before stepping out into the lobby and glance around for a moment. It seemed to hold the normal group of people I guess you could say, some officers chilling, a few people filing complaints and your regular assortment, though the one that stood out was a some what familiar face I remembered as a man by the name of Chaos... I wondered what he was doing here, was he having trouble in his part of the Lower Commons? .. I need to go by and check on him some time.. I glance around once more before I make my way over to Chaos, since I didn't see what I thought was the one I was going to be working with, I figured I could strike up a little chat with Chaos while waiting. I came to a stop in front of him, speaking up " Hey man, been a while. "

Post WC: 342
Total WC: 342
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Under Cover Job (Ingel)   Under Cover Job (Ingel) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:45 pm

Under Cover Job (Ingel) Chaosavy
Hearing a familiar voice I drew my attention away from the file and scanned the lobby. I saw Ingel almost immediately and Smiled as turned to face him as he headed over.
"Ingel, yes it has been some time, How have you been?" I asked folding the file and putting it under my arm for now. I hadn’t expected to run into him here, but he was a police officer so it wasn’t too much of a shock. I looked around keeping an eye out for the man or women I was to be paired with, but it couldn’t hurt to catch up with an old acquaintance while I waited.
WC: 110
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Under Cover Job (Ingel)   Under Cover Job (Ingel) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:49 pm

I glanced at the file he hand under his arm and realized I had yet to ask about what he was doing here or what he was doing now, I remember he wanted to do investigation but he didn't want to carry a gun. " I'm doing alright, been working hard to keep the streets clean, what about you? hardly working? " I said with a light smile as I glance back to his face " So, what are you doing here? I'm afraid you wont find any hot chicks here... unless your into female officers in uniform. " I said, the last part coming out more as a joke.

Post WC: 110
Total WC: 452
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Under Cover Job (Ingel)   Under Cover Job (Ingel) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:23 pm

I shook my head lightly "Actually, I have been rather busy, Found my calling in Private Investigation" I said, chuckling at his comment about ladies in uniform. "That’s actually why I’m here, helping with a police investigation." I added pulling out the file and handing to him. so he could take a look at it as well. "I’m waiting for who ever they decided to go along." I explained with another quick glance around, but there was still just the same people mingling in the lobby.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Under Cover Job (Ingel)   Under Cover Job (Ingel) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:46 pm

" Ah, I see. Well, it sounds like a good job for you and all your questions. " I said watching his chuckle of a response. As he moved on, I listened to him and nodded faintly, when he offered me the file I had a feeling this was who I was looking for.. I reach out and take the file from him and before I could open it he speaks up again and my assumption was correct. With out opening the folder I hand it back to him, nodding faintly " I guess I don't have to look any more.. Come on partner, we better hit the road if we wanna get this done. "

Post WC: 116
Total WC: 568
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Under Cover Job (Ingel)   Under Cover Job (Ingel) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:03 pm

I nodded I enjoyed my work very much. As I was about to open my mouth Ingel spoke and I gave a faint confused look. My mind eventually caught up with what he said. So he was the one I’d be working with? I wasn’t sure how I felt about it at first but after a moment I figured there was no better person to work with than one I’d already met. At lest I knew he would have a hesitation about taking down anyone that threaded our mission. As we stepped out side looked around. “Who’s car are we taking?” I asked.
WC: 103
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Under Cover Job (Ingel)   Under Cover Job (Ingel) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:47 pm

I felt a bit better knowing my partner for this was going to be Chaos, after all I did witness him stop bullets with some kind of ability.. that could come in handy if I do get into a gun fight.. or gun fights.. Now that things where settled I decided it was time to head out side and get things started so I headed for the door with Chaos in tow. After stepping outside, Chaos posed the question about a car.. I glanced at him for a moment " The file said we would be given a car for this and, I didn't know you had a car, let alone drive. Come on. " I said as I began down the steps and to the side walk.

Post WC: 128
Total WC: 696
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Under Cover Job (Ingel)   Under Cover Job (Ingel) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:00 am

That was interesting they were giving us a car? I guess It made sense didn’t want they to get our plate numbers and trace us back home. I followed Ingel down the side walk as I answered "Yes, but I prefer to walk if I’m close to home, saves gas." I commented as I kept in pace beside him with my hands in my pockets. As we turned the corner I saw the most god awful looking vehicle in my life, a dark green 1970 Chevelle, with rust and the works. "please tell me that’s not it…" I murmured. "my Plymouth Cuda' looks more road worthy" I said.
WC: 108
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Under Cover Job (Ingel)   Under Cover Job (Ingel) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:13 am

I lead the way down the side walk when we turn the corner I look at the car and sigh lightly, looking back to Chaos and giving him a simple nod for an answer.. " That's the one in the file, unfortunately. It will have to do... " I said as I made my way over to the car. I looked in the window, spotting the keys on the center console " Well, I guess we should be on our way.. I don't think we will be able to pick up girls for you, this isn't exactly a sweet ride.. " I said as I reached down and opened the drivers side door before pausing and looking to Chaos " Do you want to drive? "

Post WC: 126
Total WC: 822
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female

PostSubject: Re: Under Cover Job (Ingel)   Under Cover Job (Ingel) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:34 am

I sighed "Yes I’ll drive" I said taking the keys and sitting down in the drivers seat. I turned the key and to my surprise it actually started. It was a shame because a car collector could probably make this car look great. I waited for Ingel to get in before pulling into the street and heading to the appointed location. We’d have to stop by one of meeting points to cute a deal before we’d actually be able to find the location of the warehouse. We drove a few blocks before I pulled into an apartment complex, it was rather old and looked like it should have been condemned along time ago. I tossed the keys to Ingel "You get to drive next" I joked as stopped to wait for him.
"I’ll go in and talk to the dealer, are you coming with? Or are you going to wait?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Under Cover Job (Ingel)   Under Cover Job (Ingel) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:46 am

When Chaos decided he wanted to drive, I didn't have a problem with that and made my way to the passenger side and climbed in. As he started the car and went down the street, I pulled out my pistol and checked over it to make sure it was loaded and ready. When the car finally came to a stop, I looked up at the place for a moment before looking to Chaos, catching the keys as I nodded faintly as I put them in my pocket. With his next question I sighed lightly, how the hell was I going to let this guy walk in there alone? He didn't even have a gun on him. " I'll be going in with you. " I slipped the folder with the information under my seat before climbing out of the car. Before running into Chaos in the state, I had changed from my uniform into more appropriate cloths for this type of thing " If things turn sound, stick behind me, alright? " I said, looking over to Chaos. " And, before we get into this, I need you to understand that there may be a point when you do have to use a gun to either defend your self or do something else.. I know you don't like to use them but unless you got some mystical voodoo power to knock the bad guys out, you will need to use a gun. I always carry a spare in the back of my wasit band, if you need one, just give me a shout. "

Post WC: 264
Total WC: 1,086
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under Cover Job (Ingel)   Under Cover Job (Ingel) Empty

Back to top Go down

Under Cover Job (Ingel)
Page 1 of 1