Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Direction (Ingel, Div12)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

New Direction (Ingel, Div12) Empty
PostSubject: New Direction (Ingel, Div12)   New Direction (Ingel, Div12) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:16 pm

New Direction (Ingel, Div12) Jynbanner_01
Monday Morning Work Stuff
... Time: Night
... Location: Future Realm, Lower Commons
Continued from: Monday Morning Work

The morning passes with my meeting with the higher ups in the division and after that I am given the day off. From that point, I proceed on to have burgers with Izumi and continue out the rest of my day. Come evening, when the shifts would change with the personnel at the Divison, I decided to call an impromptu meeting within my immediate core group of teammates. The news of my promotion had not been made public yet, and probably would not be made public for a while, but still, I wanted my team to know so that they could be prepared for changes in the future.

The meeting is called for 9pm in the lower commons. We would be meeting inside of a multi tiered abandoned parking garage between two large buildings on the top floor. A common meeting place, the three story parking garage served as a meeting point for many a mission or night patrol in the lower commons. Aside from it being a familiar place, it was also a place less influenced by the Divison, which would be good considering the topic of the night.

The scene of the parking garage’s top floor would be dark and dimly lit by normal security lights from adjacent buildings. The mild winds would breeze through the elevated concrete plateau and the skies above are blanketed with navy blue, speckled with twinkling white dots.

Driving my black four door luxury-sports sedan, I would arrive at the meeting area early around 8:45 pm. After coming up the ramp, my lights illuminate the top of the parking garage and I would notice that a motorcycle was already propped up near the center of the parking garage. I turn the lights off as the black car on chrome wheels slows to a halt near the bike. Ted would be propped against the bike in his mission attire and vest, smoking a cigarette. I open the door to my car and step out, giving a nod to Ted, as I close my door. I walk around my car, to the side where Ted is and stand with my back to my hood with my arms folded. “You’re early,” I mention, and he nods in agreement. I inform, “I suppose we will wait for the others to arrive.” Another nod is given and my gaze shifts towards the entrance to the top floor of the parking garage.

403 / 403
New Direction (Ingel, Div12) Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: New Direction (Ingel, Div12)   New Direction (Ingel, Div12) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:51 pm

New Direction (Ingel, Div12) Ingel_13

New Direction

Though I was still tentative about it I had decided to go back to work with the division and get back to what I had grown use to doing, dealing with the demon problems in the city. But today was one of my days of so I decided to spend it as I had come to spend most of my off time, with my family, so I spend the day with my girlfriend and son. The call from Jyn was a bit unexpected and at first I thought I was being called in to work, fortunatly it turned out to be a meeting with Jyn and the others. As the time of the meeting began to draw closer I slip out of the apartment after getting dressed in my normal work cloths then make my way down to the parking lot and slip into my suv. Once in my car I head out to the parking garage in the lower commons where Jyn had said the meeting would take place. On my way to the lower commons I begin to wonder why Jyn had called a meeting out of the blue, though I knew I would find out when I arrive at the garage. Pulling up to the top floor of the parking garage I glance around for a moment before spotting the all to familiar car Jyn drives. Pulling into a parking spot next to Jyn's car and come to a stop. After parking I climb out of my car and push the door shut before glancing out at the rest of the city for a moment.

Post WC: 268
New Direction (Ingel, Div12) Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Direction (Ingel, Div12)   New Direction (Ingel, Div12) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:04 pm

It isn’t long before I notice lights ascending the ramp to the top level and I see an SUV of all things come up it. Either I had forgotten or never seen Ingel’s vehicle before. I remembered that he had recently become a family man, so an SUV was a nice route to take in lieu of a minivan. I watch as he pulls up and steps out. Ted greets him with a nod and I speak, “hey” to welcome him in. Shortly after his arrival, there is the sound of a winding engine as a motorcycle makes its way up the ramp with a stout helmeted figure riding on top of it. It comes to a stop near our gathering, the kicks stand is set down and Tapp removes his helmet, with a greeting, “hey guys.” After Tapps arrival, a small pick-up truck with a camper shell on back makes its way onto the top story of the parking garage and parks next to Ingel. Michael steps out of the door and closes it behind him, pausing for a moment to look down at his watch and make sure he isn’t late, before looking back up and walking towards the group. “Last one has to pay for dinner,” Tapp teases as Michael joins the group. Scratching his head, Michael laughs slightly and retorts, “I’m still here before 9. Crap, Ingel beat me here too?” It was pretty much expected that Ted would be the first one here. I would wait for everyone to settle down and get their greetings out of the way before I begin speaking about what I wanted to talk about.

275 / 678
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Direction (Ingel, Div12)   New Direction (Ingel, Div12) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:37 pm

New Direction

When I heard Jyn speak I glance away from the city and over at him and Ted, giving Ted a return nod, " Hey there. ". As the sound of a motorcyle begins to grow louder I turn my attention away from the two and towards the new arrival. I watch as another member of our team, Tapp, arrives and as he greets us I give a faint nod, " Hey. ". Looking away from Tapp, I glance to Jyn and Ted, now all we are missing is the last member of the team. It wasn't long before I heard the sound of another vehicle and looked towards the small truck as it began to draw closer. When Michael stepped out of his truck after stopping I give him a faint nod. As Tapp makes the comment I smirk lightly, glancing to Tapp before I turn my attention back to Michael as he begins to speak. As he makes mention of me being here before him I give another nod. Now that the last member of the team had finally showed up now we could get down to buisness and I can find out why we have been called out at this hour for a meeting. Turning my gaze to Jyn I speak up, " Now that we are all here, shall we get down to business.. Are we going on another mission Jyn? ". Since a mission was my first thought I decided to go with that and see what Jyn had brought us here for.

Post WC: 257
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Direction (Ingel, Div12)   New Direction (Ingel, Div12) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Ingel speaks for the group as he questions our purpose for coming here. I had been vague in calling together the meeting without giving a specific reason. Ted continues his gaze on me as Michael and Tapp both turn in accordance with Ingel as the question is posed. Thinking on how I should start, I look down for a moment. I speak bluntly as I say, “it would seem that I can no longer remain in the position of team leader for our cell and that the position will have to be pushed down to one of you.” My gaze shifts towards Ingel before it looks about the group as a whole as I continue, “I have new orders that will affect you all. These orders have not been made public yet, but still I wanted you all to be prepared for the changes in the future. As of today, I am under review and training to become the commissioner of the Division.” I allow a short pause to let this sink in. The comment catches both Michael and Tapp off guard. Tapp speaks, “you’ve never been good at joking, Cap.” Moving beyond that statement, I continue, “protocol calls for another captain to assume the position of leader of this squad as I move up. In order to prevent that, I am electing to move Ingel into Captain’s position and we will simply bring in a rookie to join the team. As far as I go, my duty will be to the Division as a whole. There is a chance I’m being placed in this position as a puppet figure head. I am not certain what ideas the higher ups have for me, but it might turn out to be annoying. I believe this squad and how it is run, among all others, is integral to the city and the protection of its citizens. I don’t want any outside influences messing up the teamwork and ethic that we’ve created together. I’ve been thinking this for a while… that I’ve wanted to create a private cell separate from the Division so that I could move more freely. Now with the opportunity that has presented itself, I’m thinking about creating a new subdivision within the Division. This will give us greater clearance and freedom to do what we do and protect the city without enacting great change to what is currently in place.”

401 / 1079
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Direction (Ingel, Div12)   New Direction (Ingel, Div12) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:42 pm

New Direction

After posing the question I keep my gaze fixed on Jyn as I wait for his responce. As he begins to speak I knew he isn't kidding though it came as a shock that Jyn was being moved up in rank and that now one of us would be taking his possition and moving up a rank to capitan. When Jyn looks to me, I make eye contact with him for a moment before he looks away and continues speaking. I can't believe Jyn would be moving up to a rank like commissioner. When I hear Tapp speak up I glance at him for a moment before shifting my gaze back to Jyn as he continues speaking with out responding to what Tapp had to say. Another unexpected shock hits me as Jyn voices his desire to move me up to the rank of capitan and take over as leader of our unit. I knew I could lead a unit and belived in my abilities to lead, though I always had some small bit of doubt about making a wrong desision and getting someone injured or even killed. As he continues speaking, shifting to forming a private cell I begin to relax, though still thinking on the idea of me becoming a capitan. Once Jyn is finished speaking I glance to the others of the team before turning my attention back to Jyn as I speak up, " Well, congratulations on the new job. " I say first, getting it out of the way before moving on to the other things, " I like your idea, I would rather keep someone that doesn't know how we operate out of the group, though a rookie? Have you looked into anyone special or are we just going to pluck someone up? "

Post WC: 300
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Direction (Ingel, Div12)   New Direction (Ingel, Div12) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:05 pm

With a nod, I accept the congratulations that come in from Ingel. “Thanks,” I say modestly as the others seem to share that sentiment. With the question, I answer, “a rookie would be the most impressionable. With a rookie, I don’t have to worry about them holding onto orders or thought processes put in place by another lieutenant. We could mold them into our unit and it would be easier to gain their trust and loyalty.” I continue, “I have Izumi looking through the police academy at officers who have reported supernatural events. If there are any with potential, chances are we’ll have a good pool to select from. But at this moment, I don’t have anyone in mind; it will be something to handle in the future.” What I had to say didn’t take that long, but I wanted to make sure that this transition went well with my team, since trust was something I was big on, and the people here did a good job in gaining that trust. We weren’t perfect, but it was my thoughts that we were the best suited for our jobs. I continue, “I’m going to try to enact some changes in how certain things are handled. With our experience against different spirit types, we should know how to counter them well. With our society’s level of technology, a spirit counter offensive should be easy to accomplish. We’ve done well with guns this far, but now we have a chance to regain our city completely. I’ll be counting on each of you for council and assistance.” Tapp nods and comments, “yeah, those of us without magic powers are at a disadvantage to the spirits.” I nod and comment, “but there are more humans among us who have magic abilities. I’ll look into the recruitment and integration of those individuals into our cause.”

309 / 1388
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Direction (Ingel, Div12)   New Direction (Ingel, Div12) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:19 pm

New Direction

As Jyn thanks me for the congragulatoins I give a nod and a friendly smile. It was good to hear he was moving up, but at the same time it was also not that good, with him moving on we will have to get use to working with someone else and make sure they dont get killed while on missions. While Jyn expalins why he would like to put a rookie in with the team I begin to understand exactly why he wants to and begin to see what he is talking about. Someone freash out of training would be easier to work with rather then someone already in the system and under the control of the division. As he continues to speak I listen to what else he has to add. When he began to talk about a spirit counter offensive I begin to wonder what he has in mind. When I hear Tapp jump in and comment on something I glance at him for a moment and give a faint nod as I turn my attention back to Jyn, I for one possessed no magical powers like I have seen in past events, all I truely had to rely on were my guns and my skills with said guns. With Jyn's counter comment I feel comfortable about the new team make up, it would be nice having someone that could use some type of magical ability like I had seen before. " I see.. That sounds like a good plan Jyn. Though, before we finally decide on a replacement, I think it would be wise to test out a few of the canidates, that way we don't make a mistake. We are here to protect people, not get them killed.. " I pause for a moment before I continue, " Also, about what you said before, what do you mean by a private cell separate from the Division and a spirit counter offensive. "

Post WC: 326
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Direction (Ingel, Div12)   New Direction (Ingel, Div12) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:53 pm

Ted seems interested in Ingel’s question as well. With a nod, I clarify, “oh, what I meant what that I just thought about running a private cell at one point in time, meaning I was going to ask you guys to work over time, or leave the Division. Luckily now we don’t have to do that. We can do everything internally and I should be able to keep a handle on things. But, it was only a thought; it didn’t seem rational or plausible, just an idea. It would be hard to garner funds from a city who doesn’t know the enemy that is coming against it. As far as testing out the new candidate, I agree 100%. We’re good at what we do, so we don’t need someone coming in that’s a liability. I would like to have you all included in selecting the new team member; this isn’t about just me, we’re a unit. I’m sure that if we agree on someone, everything should work out fine. I’m going to refer to you guys for council from here to there as we move forwards; everyone has experience and an area of expertise that can help me move on.” With a grin, Michael complains, “meetings?” I nod, “indeed.” Tapp rubs the back of his neck, “as long as they’re either short, or in a bar.” I give him slight frown as he chuckles and assures he’s only kidding. I almost grin as I continue, “anyway, that’s much of what I needed to say tonight. Any immediate questions?”

258 / 1646
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Direction (Ingel, Div12)   New Direction (Ingel, Div12) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:13 pm

New Direction
Keeping my gaze fixed on Jyn I listen as he begins to explain what he meant by a private cell. It sounded kind of like he wanted to work off the grid or in a since work that way. Though, it wasn't to much of a bad idea, if we didn't work compeltely with the division, we could do more things the way we want to do them rather then the way the division wants them done and when you do things your way they can get done faster as apposed to the way some pincle pusher wants them done, the red tape of polotics tends to clutter things up. As the topic shifts back to the new recuite that will be taking Jyn's place in the team I continue to listen as Jyn expresses his aggrement in what I had to say about testing them. I found I liked the idea of being involved in in the selection as well as the testing and being part of Jyn's council. As Michael chimes in I glance at him for a moment before shifting my gaze back to Jyn and then to Tapp when he finally speaks up. I cant help but smirk faintly at Tapp's comment about the bar. Turning my gaze back to Jyn I give a faint nod as he brings our meeting to a close. Taking a moment, I glance at the other members of the team before looking back to Jyn " I don't believe I have any at the moment. You laid everything out clearly. Whenever Izumi has that list ready and you are ready to go through it, just give me a call and we can start putting the rookies through some tests. " I end with a faint smirk.

Post WC: 296
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Direction (Ingel, Div12)   New Direction (Ingel, Div12) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:38 am

With a nod, I conclude, “I will be meeting with each of you individually later on. We’re not going to be doing a patrol tonight. When you are told the news by HQ, feel free to act surprised. That’s all I have.” Ted is the first one to leave the group, without a word. He mounts his bike and starts it up; the rumbling engine revs slightly as he prepares to head out. Tapp looks over to Michael and Ingel and jokes, “it looks like we’re going to be important people soon. I should cash in my stock in the Division before the captain goes and messes it up.” Michael looks to me and states, “I’m going to need updated equipment for the vehicles and possibly another hummer.” Tapp jumps on board, “and a raise!” I shake my head slightly and murmur, “maybe I made a bad choice.” I hear a “what was that?” from Tapp as I turn and walk around to the driver door of my car. I look towards them and roll my eye slightly as I get into my car. “Nuts,” I murmur lightly as I start my car. Tedd was already on his way down the exit ramp. My car pulls from its position and drives that way to follow; it was time for me to head home. There was a lot of stuff for me to think about and prepare for. It looked like I would be on the path of becoming obsessed with my job again.

253 / 1899
Exit
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: New Direction (Ingel, Div12)   New Direction (Ingel, Div12) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:25 pm

cheers kyro
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Direction (Ingel, Div12)   New Direction (Ingel, Div12) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Direction (Ingel, Div12)
Page 1 of 1