Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Return for the Verdict [NPC Interaction w/ LC Council Member (Kyro)]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Return for the Verdict [NPC Interaction w/ LC Council Member (Kyro)] Empty
PostSubject: Return for the Verdict [NPC Interaction w/ LC Council Member (Kyro)]   Return for the Verdict [NPC Interaction w/ LC Council Member (Kyro)] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:29 pm

Last week, I showed up to the office wanting to ensure that everything would be legalized for Psi Voli to continue and enhance operations in the Lower Commons against the crime wave that has plagued the area. During my meeting with the Council Member, I went thru several different thoughts and viewings of the man I was meeting, but all in all, I think he is a good man in a tough position who lacks many of the resources that allow me to be more aggressive with this problem.

This week, I return to the office at the same time as the last meeting and make my way to the Council Member's office with the same Roe'nin bodyguard who held a conversation with the receptionist last time to pass the time while I was in my meeting. I have my briefcase in hand and this time, I have brought the contracts that were made last week with the private security companies as well as my agreements to be made with the Community Center districts to purchase some of the low volume centers and convert them into Mixed Martial Arts Academies (I will be doing these two as flashback solos during the course of this RP). The door opens and I walk into the Council Member's outer office and smile at the receptionist. "I'm back again. How has this week been for you? Oh and could you let the Council Member know that I am here for our appointment please?"

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Return for the Verdict [NPC Interaction w/ LC Council Member (Kyro)]   Return for the Verdict [NPC Interaction w/ LC Council Member (Kyro)] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:37 pm

Ooc: I'll post for you as soon as I speak to Shin about how he wants to proceed. The PM has already been sent.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return for the Verdict [NPC Interaction w/ LC Council Member (Kyro)]   Return for the Verdict [NPC Interaction w/ LC Council Member (Kyro)] EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:02 pm

OOC: That's fine. If you are going to edit your post, can you delete this one and send me a PM to let me know that you posted please? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Return for the Verdict [NPC Interaction w/ LC Council Member (Kyro)]   Return for the Verdict [NPC Interaction w/ LC Council Member (Kyro)] EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:51 am

Ooc: You don’t have to rush this RP. You could do the 2 RP’s that you plan on doing flashbacks for before this RP begins; actually that would make more sense seeing as there is no time limit to when this actual RP must be accomplished. It seems backwards to do this, and then flash back to something you think you should have. You should be prepared for the meeting, correct? That should mean IC and OOC.

The receptionist looks up and gives a welcoming smile as the two gentlemen approach and give their greeting. She answers, “very well, thank you for asking. Sure, I will let him know of your arrival.” Her gaze shifts down as she looks presses the speaker on the phone on her desk and informs, “your appointment has arrived, sir.” A familiar male voice speaks, “thank you, go ahead and let him in.” The assistant looks up and nods motioning to the door, informing Psyre, “you may enter now. He’s ready for you.”

The set up would be much like Psyre would remember it; similar settings, this time with the councilman behind his desk with a pair of thin reading glasses on, leaned back in his chair and his head tilted back with his eyes gazing downwards at a group of papers head at a mid length in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return for the Verdict [NPC Interaction w/ LC Council Member (Kyro)]   Return for the Verdict [NPC Interaction w/ LC Council Member (Kyro)] EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:24 pm

OOC: Placeholder Post. I haven't forgotten about this, but your advice is sound so I will finish the two solo RPs and get them posted and approved by Shin before I continue with this one, so that the timeline flows and you have all of the information since there is bound to be some publicity or LC murmuring regarding the event. I will probably delete this post when I continue or if I can't, I'll shoot you a PM when I edit this one. Thanks for the input.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return for the Verdict [NPC Interaction w/ LC Council Member (Kyro)]   Return for the Verdict [NPC Interaction w/ LC Council Member (Kyro)] Empty

Back to top Go down

Return for the Verdict [NPC Interaction w/ LC Council Member (Kyro)]
Page 1 of 1