Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Return to Domenance (Domen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Return to Domenance (Domen) Empty
PostSubject: Return to Domenance (Domen)   Return to Domenance (Domen) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:03 am

Return to Domenance (Domen) Pbhead

My body floated across the sky by the northern heights while I twisted up towards the clouds. The dinner with Lauren and her family had been a much needed event, and had finally assured me of their safety. At full speed, I headed to the north east, pulling down across the water before reaching a strange looking cove. To most, it would probably just appear to be a cove, with a whirlpool in the center. To those who knew what it was, well, it was a powerful energy source between two realms. Turning upwards, I flipped around before nose diving straight into it. Coming through the other side, my now soaked body would shoot straight into the air. Looking around, I was quickly able to confirm that I had returned to the past, simply by the lack of tall metal buildings in the distance. Now that I had returned, it was time to get to business. First thing was first though, and that was getting to land and getting dry. I had to fly past a few smaller wooden ships, but they generally ignored me. Getting closer south, I touched base on a small shore and removed my suit jacket to hang it on a branch. A light yawn would come from my lips. I wanted to try to have everything ready within one week. I could have gone and got my flaming counterpart first, but I figured that the more difficult member of the party would need lots of time to sway to the idea of hunting them down. After all, he was a demon of the underworld, and would be a great asset in assisting with the hunt. A couple hours would pass in pondering wonder before I put the now dry suit jacket back on, and headed south..

Destination : Domenance...

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : ---/---
Return to Domenance (Domen) Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Return to Domenance (Domen)   Return to Domenance (Domen) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:56 pm

Return to Domenance (Domen) Domenmenbio_01

As it would seem, the time was a couple hours past dinner time. This would mean that it would be close to time, if not passed, for the workday to be coming to a close. The physical location of the Lord of Domenance would be amidst an arid desert, the approaching darkness crawling over the land with the retreat of the sun. All the cogs in the ever growing domain would be winding down in order to seek rest for the next day where the progress of the nation would resume.

By this time in the grand scheme of things, it would make sense for the ocean side main area and current capital of Domenance to be a little larger than the last time Sanzon visited. At the edge of the lands, overlooking the seas, the Temple of Domenance would stand partially completed, close to its finishing point. It would be more fleshed in than with the last visit. The population would be larger as well with the streets would be littered with workers of varying types, traveling home and/or to pubs and watering holes to relax for the evening.

190 / 190
Return to Domenance (Domen) Domenmenbio_03
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Return to Domenance (Domen)   Return to Domenance (Domen) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:54 pm

The water was a nice temperature, cooler than the air, and chilling my fingers as I ran them through its surface. Raising my head, a strange sight caught me. It seemed like the old demon buddy had been keeping himself busy since we had our little trip back to the future. The sun was setting across the land, casting shadows from the clouds. Twisting myself around to face the moon, I smiled at it before raising up into the sky. The warmer air took my body, putting a smile on my face as I came to a stop.
"impressive..."

Shaking my head in approval at the expansions he had made, I pushed forward at full speed straight towards the large temple. Approaching from the cliffside, I would spin, allowing my arm to fling in a baseball swing towards the sky. At its apex, a single bolt of lightning would erupt towards the skies, signaling my approach.

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return to Domenance (Domen)   Return to Domenance (Domen) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Though impressive, the bolt would warrant remarks such as “what odd weather” and “oh was it going to rain tonight?” but unfortunately it would not draw attention from the Lord of Domenance himself. Things continued as normal in the lands beneath Sanzon as he made his approach in. One bolt wouldn’t seem beyond the realm of normal, but more oppressive than that fact was that the Lord of Domenance was not at a position where he would be able to view the skies above the Capital of Domenance.

Naturally based, as his type seemed to be, there is someone who notices something out of the blue. A small fairy perks up from his position of resting on a rooftop. He had been surveying the progress of the carpenter before having drifted to sleep. Having felt a spike of spiritual energy, he thought for a moment that his master had returned, only to realize that it was someone else. Moments later, Paco appears, in all of his glittering goodness before the lightning tiger welcoming, “heya! Have you come to pledge yourself to the Nation of Domenance?”

185 / 375
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Return to Domenance (Domen)   Return to Domenance (Domen) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:03 pm

I slid to a stop in the air when a familiar little critter approached me. It was good to see him, but where was his master. My gaze would be puzzled, wondering what kind of question he was asking. He couldn't be serious, right? Shaking my head at the matter, I looked past him and towards the city. It had grown a lot since my last visit and I was fairly impressed. unfortunately, I didn't have a lot of time to fiddly around with a smaller spirit.

"Not this time. Where is Domen? I have a really, really, really cool proposition for him regarding our last little encounter in the future realm. You mind running off and getting him for me?"

I should have brought a bottle of water or something with me. I really had come to this realm unprepared, as usual. It didnt even cross my mind that I could handle most things, but I was mostly concerned about my suit. The thought of investing in something like a track suit came to thought, but was quickly dismissed. That would look soo gay.

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return to Domenance (Domen)   Return to Domenance (Domen) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:08 pm

Paco seemed a bit disappointed at the answer but then his head tilts to the side, with a small amount of confusion as he brings a finger to his lip and comments, “can’t you feel it? The master isn’t here?” He assumed that since Sanzon was strong, he had the ability to sense, which to him seemed basic, while people like the Lord were able to get about fine without it. He turns and looks towards the western lands and comments, “he’s at Harlem.” After a short pause, the fairy comments, “oh… you’ve never been to Harlem before… have you?”

100 / 475
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Return to Domenance (Domen)   Return to Domenance (Domen) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:09 pm

I continued to float there while he rambled on about Domen not being here. What? Harlem? Where the hell was that? Maybe I really did miss something last time I came, but I was pretty sure this was his capital. Why would he leave it? Maybe if I destroyed a bit he would come, that would make things easier... Then again, it might piss him off, and I dont have time for another fight with him right now. It seemed like this little thing was going to be a bit more useful than I originally thought. To save time, I would keep my words short. Come to think of it, i bet the other spirit knew I was here as well. Maybe I would swing by, say hi, and have a drink before leaving again..

"sorry, cant really sense.. never needed to. If someone is strong, they will find me. Show me this.. Harlem..."

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return to Domenance (Domen)   Return to Domenance (Domen) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Paco grins as if obtaining a victory over Sanzon. He rubs his chin and nods confirming, “well, I suppose a Kami with your limited power wouldn’t be able to sense… that’s fine. Oh hohohoho! Harlem’s this way!” And with that, his little ass is already in 6th gear heading west. The small fairy would be pretty fast, which may be expected with his size. His cruising speed would be just slightly faster than Sanzon, staying within visible range so that he would be able to keep up. In the event that his sudden disappearance was too much for the Lightning Tiger, he would pause, stop, yell, and wave his hand calling “this way” before continuing on. He would be pretty visible as the ‘sparkling thing’ in the night sky. Though he was small, he outputted a nice amount of light in his flying.

The stretch of distance from the capital to Harlem would be expansive, as Harlem was well inland whereas the capital was right on the edge of the lands. On arrival, a settlement smaller than the capital, but more dense with lantern lights flickering, would appear. Paco would stop in the air over the city and gaze down at it, pointing and informing, “that is Harlem. It is the master’s home of merchants!” He would start to lower towards the ground as he speaks, “the master is sure to be around here somewhere.”

Unlike the capital, the buildings here would be a mixture of sandstone buildings and tents. The arid dry night air would be indicative of the desert it was in. The grounds would be much different than the capital as well. Due to it being a desert, most of the grounds would be sandy with areas of firm rock here and there around the larger structures. As basically a brothel oasis in the desert, the area would be more ‘festive’ than the capital with customers and scantily clad young women roaming about in the night, odd sensual noises coming from tents, with the smell of wine and foods permeating the air.

The security ground would have noticed the arrival of another with Paco and would already be on their way of retrieving the Lord who was finishing up the process of being serviced.

377 / 852
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Return to Domenance (Domen)   Return to Domenance (Domen) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:15 pm

I decided it best to ignore the comment from the little spirit. Next time, I would not be so kind. Had i not been in a hurry, I would have gladly roasted him with one of my bolts before heading off in the other direction. I kept up with the little spirit with no problem, as my ancestors were naturally quick spirits. The ground and climate would change, giving me sight of the new city. With a smile on my face, I would continue straight past the small spirit at full speed before sliding down into the city. The sight was magnificent, a desert whore house of the best tastes. My strange clothing would attract attention, but i would ignore the gazes and simple do what I normally do. Raising a single finger into the air, my fingers would curl inwards, leaving me pointing into the sky.

"Spark."

A large bolt would erupt from my hand, flying into the sky and straight past the spirit. That should get his attention.. since he actually is in this city. I hope.. I would hate to have used the same entrance method twice.. to find he wasnt here... twice..

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return to Domenance (Domen)   Return to Domenance (Domen) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:41 pm

Finishing up as a young lady performs clean up, I would stand, and thus pull myself from her oral clutches; her body dimly lit by the candles set about the semi lavish bedding set up for me to be pleased at. My gaze shifts up, looking up towards the cloth doorway of the chambers I was currently in, and I am able to see the silhouettes of the guard forces approaching. The girl is dismissed, and she begins to pick up her garments as another adjusts my own as the guards speak through the door, “my lord, we are sorry to disturb you, but your fairy messenger has arrived with another who flies such as you.” The woman finishes dressing me, bows, and moves away as the guards continue, “It seems he has sent a streak of lightning into the skies.” With a frown, I immediately know how it is. My body shifts forwards as I begin to saunter towards the door way to head outside.

Aside from the attention from our customers and ladies, the guards would be eying Sanzon and his odd behavior, unsure if it were hostile or otherwise. Before long, I would come into view, coming around a large tent structure to inhabit the same ‘street’ as Sanzon. My gaze solemnly sets on him as my eyes confirm my suspicions. Paco is quick to make his way to my side and announce, “this Kami claims to have business with you, my lord!” Almost ignoring the fairy’s presence, but hearing his words, I speak out to Sanzon, “what is it you seek me for?”

267 / 1119
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Return to Domenance (Domen)   Return to Domenance (Domen) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:19 pm

I lowered my arm, and immediately dug it straight into my pocket, pushing my white jacket behind both of my arms. With a wide grin, I smiled at the sight of him. Someone looked pretty content being here. it was nice to see him again, surprisingly. Whether he wanted to admit it or not, we made a solid team when it came to combat, and that is what I was here for. Taking a look around at the people staring, I let out a deep breath before flexing. The flex would be nothing painful, just a force exerted from my body in a show off fashion. I had learned that I could use it to scare peeps away, and I didnt really want peeps over hearing out conversation. It would be playful, nothing that would be capable of doing anything to the other spirit..

"Good to see you again!! I know this is on short notice, but I have this portal thing to the under world, and thought... hhmm.. we nearly killed that demon.. If he is in the underworld, wouldn't it be nice if we went down there and kicked the shit out of him? After thinking that, I figured you may want in.. So how about it? Shall we descend into the underworld on a Spirit hunt? It would be soooo much fun!"

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return to Domenance (Domen)   Return to Domenance (Domen) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:15 am

My robes shift a bit in the flow of power exerted by Sanzon; I noticed he acquired a similar ability as myself after viewing the Leviathan, name still unknown to me, perform it. The customers were weary of the attack and decided to move on elsewhere while the security forces braced themselves to possibly give their lives if this male threatened their master. Rising my hand, I give a dismissive wave that signals for the security forces to leave the area, and then my hand lowers back to my sides. Those who were around and watching, move away from the area and things go quiet before Sanzon begins speaking.

His words are jovial as usual, but the content of them catch my attention. It was true that the one we fault had gotten away. It was also true that I was unable to battle him one on one due to the fact that Sanzon was in the way. I felt that I had grown at last a little stronger since the battle, so my confidence that I could take the demon on my own grew a bit. I understood that Sanzon believed that the enemy was in the underworld, but it was a bit annoying that he didn’t know exactly where he was. If he knew where, I could simply decline the offer after gaining the knowledge of where to go and then go there myself to hunt the demon. After a moment of thought, I decide that I would go, but I would not be lead around by Sanzon. Grimly, I give my terms as I announce, “I will allow this. I shall meet you in the other realm at the portals entrance two sun rises from now.” In a show of overflowing grace and generosity I offer, “It is late in human time. I will allow you women, food and drink for the night if you like.” It was getting close to the time where I performed my nightly meditation, since I didn’t technically sleep.

337 / 1456
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Return to Domenance (Domen)   Return to Domenance (Domen) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:38 am

What? just like that? This was the second time today that I had been completely flabbergasted at a response from someone else. First the human with the suit, and now Domen, with instantly agreeing to this. The bad part was that he was giving two days to meet him. The other bad part was that I now had to find my fire using counterpart before then. Great. I was rather amused at this, but pretty surprised as well. Without wanting to disrespect or do anything negative, he had offered, so I figured i would take the offer upon him.

"Thank you for your hospitality, and I look forward to seeing you in two days! Now.. what direction is the food!"

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return to Domenance (Domen)   Return to Domenance (Domen) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:14 am

It would seem that his need of me was brief and it was relieving that he agreed to my terms without further annoyance. Pleased by the transaction I accept his thanks and motion for him to follow me as I advise, “I will have my servants bring you to the large tent. There you can partake of as much as you want.” From there I would move towards the center of the village where I would have my men bring some servants to come and tend to Sanzon. After passing him off to them, I would inform him of my departure and make my leave from this area to be shown by my personal maid entourage to my bed chambers. On my way to my chambers, I would be briefed by Paco on the state of the Capital. The small fairy would be dismissed around this time and ordered to return to the capital to continually oversee my bidding there. Entering into my personal chambers, I would proceed in my nightly activities leading to my meditation for the remainder of the night.

182 / 1638
Exit Rp
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Return to Domenance (Domen)   Return to Domenance (Domen) EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:35 pm

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to Domenance (Domen)   Return to Domenance (Domen) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1