Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the Fireworks (Open)

Go down 
+3
яuиє
LittleMariko
rekoa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Fireworks (Open)   Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:17 am

Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) Fireworks

~Welcome to the Fireworks~
Time: 19:00 night/full moon

IT’S SUMMER!!!! And it is time for the Sai City’s Summer Fireworks Festival! YAY! This year the event is taking place in East City along the riverside by the theme park! The time is 19:00 (7 pm for the people like rune that can’t add or subtract 12 from 19.) Put on your best yukata, or just go as you are, and grab a friend (or just the random guy that was unlucky to be walking by or that chick standing at the street corner.) to watch the fireworks with. See the booths and win cheep stuff that you don’t need or that gold fish that is going to die the next day. Stop by and eat some fried noodles or have a caramel apple. Go into the park ride some of the rides! Or get on the big Ferris Wheel and get lovy doby with someone. The night sky is clear and the weather is nice but there are a large number of people in the area so it would be best if you watch what you do and keep an eye on your wallet. Fireworks display starts in one hour.

ooc: have fun, try not to mod other ppl some ppl don't like that, do anything stupid and the evil Kyro will get you while you sleep, 42 hour rule is going to be enforced so don't post if you can't keep up but don't post 50 times in one day try to keep it to every three post or something.

Last edited by Rekoa on Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Fireworks (Open)   Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:01 pm

A small mouse spirit hopped along the rooftops of the east end of the city, her golden eyes glinting curiously. The buildings here were much cleaner, as though someone had drawn an invisible border of cleanness between here and her former location, and the smell of ramen seemed to hang permanently on the air.
Below her, she could see the people gathering for the show tonight. She'd wanted to invite her friend so she could personally present the present she'd bought for him. There was a weasel having a chat with a giant sewer beast who apparently knew him and through much convincing agreed to deliver a message for him to come meet her if they happened to spot him.
But for now, she was alone. If she wanted to relate well to the humans she wanted to preach to, she'd need to get to know them, know what they do in their off time for fun.
Another hop brought her to the edge of the next building, and she almost missed, grabbing the ledge with her tiny claws and scrambling up. The festival had already begun.

187 words
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Fireworks (Open)   Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:39 pm

Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) Lance_12

Something seemed different about tonight, their were more people out, though I had no complaints about that. It seemed their was some sort of festival taking place in East City. Normally such things didn't really interest me, however tonight, I decided I wanted to check things out, maybe I could find something to do.. maybe something interesting to play with. Though I couldn't check out things up close, tonight was the night of the full moon, such a sweet thing, it always brought out the beast within me. From my position, lurking on a building on the edge of the festival, I could smell the foods that were being served and hear the sounds of happens coming from the people below having fun in the festival. Slowly, I shifted my gaze a I looked from one spectacle to another as I thought on what I wished to do with my night... all the people down there looked so happy and appeared to be having a deal of fun. It would be a shame if someone were to come by and ruin all the fun they were having.

Post WC: 187

Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Fireworks (Open)   Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:59 pm

Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) Seikibanner
Asakano Seiki
:: Welcome to the Fireworks
:: East City

As it would seem, the time for the assumed annual fireworks display had once again rolled by. The seasons and time passed by so quickly for me with my various objectives of trying to become famous that I had hardly noticed that my life continually passed me by. Since graduating high school, I had grown apart from my best friend, but given the fact that he had become my best friend during that school year, then not much stock could be put into the relationship between Hotaka and I. Furthermore, it was ages since I had seen Beat or Ijin either. The only person from school I managed to keep up with was my girlfriend, Natsuki.

Somehow I had gotten out of my vocal classes and scheduled events as planned by my agent, La Femme Dictator, in order to attend the event. I was a bit down, due to the fact that my mother could not go, but she assured me that I was to enjoy myself and she would be able to see the fireworks from the back yard patio. I prepare myself in my room, moments before leaving to go out, with the word preparing not holding any traditional value in it. I did not plan on wearing a Yukata or any other type of old fashioned attire to the event. I would be going casual in my usual attire befitting a young man of my style. In a rugged sporty manner, my clothing would be kept simple, consisting of a pair of pre-washed denim jeans, sneakers, and a fitted white tee beneath a stripped blue collared short sleeved shirt. Noting the time on the clock on my night stand, I grab my house keys sitting next to it, as well as my wallet, which I stuff into the back of my jeans before turning to make my way to and out of the door to my room.

320 : Current
320 : Total
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Fireworks (Open)   Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:05 pm

Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) Immybox_01
Shou had never trekked to this part of the city before, steadily growing uneasy as the buildings grew taller in size and the area more industrial. The area was clearly safer from things like crime and demon attacks, having to come and obtain this status, and there had to be reason for that. The task force that dealt with oni like him must have been more concentrated in the area, giving him reason enough to be a little nervous. Besides that, the Lower Commons had become to be a second home to him, for the most part unbothered by the humans that chose hunting his kind down as a proffession.
Though a weasel had convinced him to come to this area with a message delivered to him by the kami, Atilla, an angel that was starting to grow on him. The creature demon that he had recalled seeing once or twice was leading him to the spot now, though it grumbled under its breath along the way, being forced into this guiding by the fire demon that trailed behind it.
"Thanks." Shou stated, dismissing the weasel from his thoughts as he stepped up towards the ledge of a rooftop among one of those tall buildings. From here he could look down upon the festival that was taking place, noting the many stands that the humans made use of to distribute foods or to host games that many children took liking to. His eyes darted to the sound of screams, only to find their origin to be yelps of delight from the rides that were in motion here. It may have only been the evening but several lights flashed from the festival, giving a decent amount of illumination to those in the area. He could imagine what a spectacle it would have been during the darker hours of night.
Shou looked on with some sense of wonder at all of the sights he took in, before remembering why it was that he had come. Looking for a rat from up this high was an impossibility to him, so he leapt down and began to descend slowly down towards the ground, a platform of fire beneath his feet to carry him along.
Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) Immybox_03
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Fireworks (Open)   Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:49 pm

The rodent stopped suddenly at the edge of the next buildings, her whiskers twitching as she looked up, sensing heat. The warm wind brought a familiar smell as well. She bobbed her head up and down, trying to judge with her myopia the distance to the man atop the glowy descending platform. Her claws scrambled for a moment against the cement as she leaned out as far as she could and then, with a powerful motion of her back legs, launched herself through the air towards the descending oni.
Her aim was to land in his hair and snuggle against the back of his neck. "Takashou-sama... you came..." she would say excitedly, bruxing* after the manner of her kind in this form while she still spoke.

347 words
*bruxing: Basically, the rodent version of a purr. Rats have a split lower jaw, and thus can grind their lower incisors together to sharpen them. This produces a scraping or chittering noise.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Fireworks (Open)   Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) Natsuk11

Stopping at the crosswalk waiting for the light to change green, my hand comes up to my mouth as I yawn. “Haruka… tell me again why I am in this yukata and wearing these geta. They are not easy to walk in you know.” I pull on the sleeve of the indigo yukata with a cheery blossom pattern as I look over at my sister as it seems that she is enjoying the fact that we are dressed the same. “Ah, I just thought it would help you be more lady like.” My eye twitches and they turn to the girl to the other side of me with a high tech e-book. “You hear that Rei? Haruka doesn’t think I’m every lady like… what are your thoughts on the matter?” She pushes up her glasses and types in some stuff be holding the e-book up to me and speaking in a claim tone. “Well if you must know Senpai. This is a survey I took from the male students at the university and out of those students the ones that knew both you and Haruka-senpai, 98% said they would rather date Haruka-senpai over your-self…. 2% said nether.” My eyes blink for a moment as Haruka covers her mouth as she giggles before asking her question. “Rei-chan, did they say why they didn’t like Nee-san.” Some thoughts run though my head as I remember being asked out several times. “Umm Rei could you be wrong in that I know I’ve been asked out a few times…” She glairs at me as I suggest that she could be wrong she clears her throat. “No I’m not… Do to kanji used in your names most believe Haruka-senpai is the elder one, seeing that spring does comes before summer I can understand why someone would think that. On top of that Haruka-senpai is slightly taller, has a big bust, doesn’t smoke or drink, and acts more lady like, and a few said they did ask Senpai out thinking that she was Haruka-senpai” I look at the screen before folding my arms. “Well none of that matters. I have a boyfriend and someone else hear doesn’t. Oh look at this! It looks like your ass if fatter than mine Haruka.” The light turns green and my long black hear swings back and forth as I walk happy cross the street. “She has you there…” Rei added before following and Haruka flicks her hair back. “Whatever!”

WC:410
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Fireworks (Open)   Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:26 am

Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) Lance_12

My gaze slowly shifted a bit more as I looked at all the sights and attractions the festival had to offer before finally I closed my eyes, allowing my head to slump forwards as I lowered it. I took a moment and simply listened to the sounds coming from the festival. I don't know why but as I sit here listening to the sounds I peaceful feeling begins to overtake me. The festival taking place in the park in a way felt familiar to me, it felt as if I had been to it before. As the peaceful feeling continued to grow within me I began to relax, my shoulders going slack, the tension that was present fading away. My mind began to conjure up images, first images of me as a young boy, enjoying a festival with my family. As the tranquil scene played out in my mind it slowly began to shift into one were it showed an older version of me, enjoying a festival like the one when I was younger, but with an older female, however I couldn't tell who the female was..

Post WC: 187

Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Fireworks (Open)   Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:48 am

The rat might have startled him if he hadn't been use to the kami's perch on his neck on past occassions. The oni chuckled briefly, "I had some free time. Besides, this festival here seems pretty promising, doesn't it?" It seemed this area was more prone to holding these types of events, this sort of image not really belonging in the slums of the Lower Commons. The company couldn't have been better either, in Shou's opinion, as the angel had grown on him. He was almost amazed at the fact that she would continue to entertain him with her presence, considering the injustice he had done to her in the past. Then again, maybe saving one's life had a way of changing them like that.
His descent brought him down just outside of the commotion, the flames under his feet dying away before touching down onto the ground. Shou then turned his head to address the spirit behind his shoulder. "You'll be staying in that form for this?"

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: It's supposed to be "Welcome"   Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:03 am

She sat carefully, looking down, unable to see much past a blur of the festivities below. "I have come for research, I am hoping it will be entertaining, though." She shyly held her tail, noticing at that moment that the situation was sort of like a date more or less.
The ground came closer, and she could see again. Her nose twitched idly, picking up the scent of funnel cakes and noodles. The funnel cakes intrigued her the most, they gave off the scent of something new and very pleasing to her senses.
Shou's voice recalled her to reality, however, and she remembered that the present would only be accessible in her human form. She'd left it in that cloak of hers after all, which so conveniently disappeared and came back when she transformed.
"Well, I think if I want to enjoy the festivities as a human, I would have to take the form of one," she said slowly, almost philosophically as she released her tail, which had little red marks from where she'd been wringing it absentmindedly.
The mouse jumped once, a glowing golden ball caught her. She jumped twice, another one appeared. Downwards she went until she stood on the ground, the stairway of golden balls disappearing behind her. Chittering a chant faintly, she began glowing in her usual manner, and after that growing until she bore her human semblance once more.
With a sigh, she cast a glance around the festivities with her better eyesight. So many people and so much action!
Nonetheless, she decided it would be best to present her friend with her "thank you" gift before the night's events made her forget or become separated from him.
"Takashou-sama..." she began quietly, digging through her raiment until she withdrew a sheathed katana, the sheathe black like the sooty midnights of the Commons and a red bamboo pattern coursing across the onyx material like so many engorged veins. The exposed hilt inherited the same black as the sheathe, but it was decorated instead with a silver, vaguely tribal pattern that held at regular points some sort of red gemstone. She didn't know the type or grade of gem, such things were beyond her realm of knowledge, but one could tell from looking the sheathe and hilt had been very carefully hand crafted and it had cost her 2 paychecks to buy the gift. "I bought this for you... to... thank you for the other night. Is it to your liking?"
Shyly, she held the weapon out to him, hoping he would find some use for it. She herself couldn't use such a thing, but he seemed militant and if nothing else the katana was pretty enough to provide an attractive display piece in any room.

806 words
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Fireworks (Open)   Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:54 am

Asakano Seiki

The progression of events lead me from my house, to the garage and finally to my motorcycle, for which I had all kinds of plans to modify once I made it big as a kung fu action star. Stepping onto the bike, my body lowers down onto it, causing the springs to contract slightly and the bike is started. It rumbles and pops as I reach behind me and to the side, taking my helmet off of the chassis of the vehicle and lifting it over and onto my head. One leg is lifted up and the bike is coaxed forwards slowly, out of the drive way before the leg is lifted and speed is picked up as I come onto the city streets. After a few minutes of driving, I come into the festival grounds and slowly come to a park on the outskirts of the area in the nearest parking lot. The helmet is pulled off with a shaking of my hair in a Vital Sassoon type manner, as I hold it in both hands before depositing it back onto the bike. The engine is cut and the bike it parked. My right leg supports my body as my left leg is lifted up and over the bike and I come to stand beside it. Looking out into the festival grounds I see the crowds of people who have arrived for the events. My hand reaches for my pocket, pulling out and checking my phone to see that the text had not been returned from Hotaka. With a slight frown, I flip through to Natsuki’s number and pause for a moment. I send the simple text, “I’m at the festival grounds, what are you doing?” I close the phone and place it back into my pocket as I look up, smelling the food from the stands, and deciding to walk into the festival grounds and peruse a bit.

320 : Current
640 : Total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Fireworks (Open)   Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:22 pm

Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) Natsuk11

Two guys, one with dark hair the other blond, dressed in normal cloths with matching jackets, watch the tree girl walk toward them, "What cooler you think they are do day?" The blond guy asks the dark haired. Dark hair guy looks at the three for a moment and rubs his chin. "The Boss has lacy black ones, Rei is soft white, the Boss sis has pink." The blond guy grins, "You sure?" The dark haired guy pauses for a moment before nodding, "Yeah... what do think they are?" The blond guy wastes no time to answer his friend. "Lacy pink, strips, and white with bows...Yo Boss!"
My eye twitches, "What are you two idiots doing here?" The guy with dark hair smiles, "Oh come on Boss, You know Kazu has the hots for Rei and I couldn't pass up seeing my beloved Haruka-san! Haruka-san! wont you marry me and bear my many children?" He gets a plum in the face as he tries to hug her. "Umm No! Don't ever talk to me!" We walk past the two guys and they look at each other be they start following. "Good job Ikki... dumbass." The blond guy didn't seem to happy with his friend that has tears streaming down his face.
I blink for a moment as we walk down the sidewalk. "You guys hear something?" I look around as I hear something that I feel like I should know what it is. Rei informs me "It's your phone." I start feeling around till I find phone and see that I have a text. My face lights up when I see it is from Seiki "It's Seiki! His is at the festival... Rei how do I look?" She gives me a thumbs up as I text Seiki back tell him where I was at. "You guys go on without me. I'm going to wait for Seiki-kun." iphones are great! you can just do a few little clicks and see where everyone that has one is at. It's a little creepy to think that someone could use it to stock you but it is really nice when you need to meet someone in a large crowd like this one.

WC: 367

OOC Note: Rekoa asked me to make this post for her since she had to go to work and the site was acting up.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Fireworks (Open)   Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:35 pm

The oni rested a hand on his hip as he took a moment to speculate the transformation. The glow her body took on was only a reminder of the purity of kami, the angels that were supposed to be very opposite to him. Shou wondered just how much of that the demon he was would tolerate, leading more towards the natural curiousity he had to something different. Then what when this hunt's over? He briefly thought to himself before the woman stepped before him and provided her gift. The oni's crimson orbs fell upon the blade that he took up into his handling, running his index and middle finger along the material of its sheath. "Heh, this is seriously for me?" Shou questioned, holding the blade out to the side at his arm's length, still studying the details on it. "Damn. You must have spent a lot to get something this decorated." Apparently his good deed hadn't gone unpaid.
The oni snickered, bringing the katana back in front of him and unclasping the sheath to slide the blade out of its case only a few inches. He caught sight of the stained red metal of the katana and his first impression was of blood, though the weapon was brand new in every other aspect. Slipping it back into its sheath, Shou lowered his arm as his gaze returned to Atilla, "Thanks though. I'll need some practice, but I really wanna use this."

Last edited by Themeless on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Fireworks (Open)   Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:19 pm

The little mouse kami grinned very broadly, but covered her mouth with the lengthy purple sleeves of her robe, the gesture almost a polite bow. "You are welcome. I would not be standing here if it were not for your valor..." A brief shudder traveled down her spine as she recalled how helpless she'd been against the two hyena devils, but she shouldn't have been afraid. Bleaus always provided a way out for his messengers, he wouldn't leave his servant in the nasty paws of wicked ones such as them.
Another thought occurred to her, one that was exceedingly unpleasant but carried such a gravity in light of the situation that it couldn't be ignored, as much as she wanted to simply pretend it never went through her mind. "Takashou-sama..." she began, wincing, her voice barely a whisper but still audible because of proximity. "...you are not intending to harm any humans with that... are you?"

962 words
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Fireworks (Open)   Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:01 pm

Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) Adrian10

Clad in his black yakuta, the swordsman appeared unarmed. Adrian wasn't wearing the mask of Fu Leng, his eyes shining gently as he passed by the very people he had once called friends. Then again the only people that knew he was still alive were Satsu and Natsuki. Though he was surprised she'd identified him at all. He shook his head as he walked through the crowd. Just another random person in the crowd. Then again he was a powerful presence among the many weak humans around him. He wandered the games, looking through them as he walked. He wasn't armed, but then again with the connection to the Devil's Teardrop, he was never unarmed.

(115/115)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Fireworks (Open)   Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:54 pm

Asakano Seiki

Some time had passed since I entered into the tournament grounds to immerse myself in the masses that attended tonight’s festival. In the middle of a conversation with a former schoolmate, I feel a familiar vibration in my front pocket. At the moment I was in the process of enjoying the makings of a fried candy bar, but with the pleasant interruption, I transfer the napkin covered treat to my left hand before wiping my right on my pant leg, reaching for my phone. Bringing the phone up to eye level, I silently read the text from Natsuki, getting an idea of where she was. I text back a simple, “okay, on the way” before I close the phone and place it back into my front pocket. In looking up, with a kind smile, I advise my friend that I had to get going and that I would speak with them later. From there, I say my good byes and begin my way to the area where I would be able to find Natsuki. I assumed that where she was wasn’t horribly far from my current location, so I navigate through the festival goers. From what it seemed like, she was still near the sidewalk and probably had not gotten to the festival grounds yet. With my thumbs tucked in my pockets, I walk casual figuring that I would find out when I found her. I think for a moment that perhaps I should have gained better directions before stating I was on the way, but as a man, I knew my compass would guide me in the right direction.

270 : Current
910 : Total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Fireworks (Open)   Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:47 pm

" Why do you dream of such foolish things Lance. You know they will never come true. Their is no one in this world that likes you in that sort of way. " As the voice spoke to me I quickly snapped back to reality, the images in my head quickly fading away as my eyes snapped open while ever muscle in my body began to tense up, a great deal of anger welling up inside me, " That's it. Now let the beast with in you free. " the voice continued, goading me into doing as it wished. And I submitted to its desire, however I was still unsure about what I wished to do at this moment, I simply knew I wished to do something... With my desire to do something now over taking me, I begin to raise from my position, making my way to the edge of the building, once again I look off at the festival that is still taking place. My gaze remained upon the festival for a few more moments before it shifted as I began to look for something to do. Still unable to find something to do, I decide to get a bit closer the festival and with the decision, I begin to descend the side of the building, working my way down the side of the building and into an alley. Once I was in the alley, I took a moment to glance towards the mouth of the alley before I began to make my way closer to the festival.

Post WC: 260
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Fireworks (Open)   Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:20 am

"Heh. I won't use this blade against humans." An easy enough lie to abide by, especially since the oni didn't want to raise any doubts the kami might have had about him handling the weapon. Were she to request it back, Shou doubted that he could willingly return such a thing, all ready enjoying the feel of the katana under his employ. It would have been even a greater shame if his first victim had been the kami that interested him so. "I'm sure I'll have just as much fun using this against other strong oni." He stated, then snickered afterwards, "You really are trying to turn me soft though, saying that, huh?"
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Fireworks (Open)   Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:45 am

Visibly, relief washed over the woman's face. Him only using the blade against other oni seemed appropriate enough. In a way it would help with her purpose, as he'd indicated before, but it wouldn't really be any help unless his fellow demons were his only prey. Not interfering with human affairs was one of her primary objectives on this Yochi, and if other spirits could be dissuaded from causing chaos as will, it would be a good thing.
It seemed a little unfair, though. She wasn't one to try to change others against their will, only help them better themselves, but she was happy he seemed to be joking with the statement. Taking one piece of her hair in her hand, she began to twirl it about one finger, a nervous gesture comparable to combing her whiskers in her rodent form. Her gaze rested off to the side, on the ground. "It's an expensive sword. It would be bad if you wasted that sharpness on something that would not be a challenge to one strong such as yourself."

1140 words
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Fireworks (Open)   Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:10 am

Welcome to the Fireworks (Open) Fool

~The Fool~

There is a old legend in Sai City that is mostly told between young girls at sleepover and slumber parties spare each other, it really isn't all that well known of a legend but the old legend is of a perverted spirit that will only show its self to those that are true perverts! Not the normal everyday pervert but those sick-o that make little girls cry and will do anything to get a look at their panties! This spirit is said to know The Legendry Maneuver! He will teach the maneuver only to those who are ready to be true perverts!

The creepy spirit grins in the moon light as he looks down at the festival. He sniffs the summer air, "mm the smell of warm moist panties... Let's see what fate has to say." He places the deck of card out in front of him and the spread out to from a circle around him and glow as they begin to spin. They come to a stop and he pick up the one in front of him. "Oh the Black Moon card, how nice." The spirit vanish.
As Lance is stalking about in the dark alley a swirl of mist forms next to him and a small spirit, look like a slender man with really long blond hair with a funny looking cloth thingy over his right eye and is only about six inches tall. "See anything interesting? I can help you if you wish to go out there."