Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Within the Fireworks (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Within the Fireworks (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Within the Fireworks (Closed)   Within the Fireworks (Closed) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:45 am

Seiki:
*...I close the phone and place it back into my pocket as I look up towards the festival grounds. The skies were getting dim with the incoming night and the time for the fireworks would be arriving within the hour. The grounds were littered with pedestrians; families and individuals of all types that had come to see the firework display. An event like this transcended the boundaries of social class and brought the city together. Even as a hardheaded young man, I could appreciate the significance of such an event; but with enough thought put into things like that, I move onto more important things. Immediately smelling the food from the stands, I decide to start walking into the festival grounds and peruse a bit. I had been a while since I had festival food and I was planning on trying everything at least twice. I had come here alone, but hopefully I would meet up with some old friends or see someone I knew. I walk away from the parking area, leaving my motorcycle there as my feet cross over pavement to the softness of grass beneath them. The sound and the atmosphere of the festival surrounds me as I enter into it.

Amu-chan:
*"Mom..I'm not a little kid. I'm a senior and you and dad don't have to follow me. Especially while filming," I nearly scream at them, seething. Why was it they were obsessed with always capturing moments in film or on dvd. It was annoying. Thankfully my younger sister begins to do something cute and I head off. I grin, dressed in an adorable pink yukata to match my hair, which is done up with a cute pair of chopsticks holding it in place. Being a senior is fun. I may look young, but I'm more mature. In a sense. "Dango!" I chirp happily and hop over to the stand selling the cute octopus fried balls. I then sigh at the line. Oh well. I want some and I'm willing to wait. I get in line and peer around. I don't know too many people here. I keep to myself alot of the time in school.
"Dango! Yay Amu-chi!" Oh Kami. It begins. I flick my eyes to Ran, Miki, and Su. These three are guardian spirits who follow me around.
"Don't make anything float or no treats," I whisper to them and they look at me as if I just told them I killed a puppy or something. They tear up and nod quickly, showing that they were going to behave. They like dango and many of the sweets. But I can't have them making things float and making a panic. "Good," I say and smile as I wait in line.

Seiki:
*I move from having a position on the outside looking in, to being immersed in the festive settings of the festival. Walking around the main area where the booths were set up, I pass by all types ranging from children to old people dressed traditionally and regular. Seeing the other males dressed up in their traditional gear almost makes me wish that I had as well, instead of wearing jeans, a white shirt, and a unbuttoned blue button up, but then again, it would feel odd since I wasn't with my family and my mother was unable to make it. My gaze shifts across the area to notice a booth selling fried candy bars next to a Dango stand. Of course something like that could not possibly be anything other than cool, therefore I make my way through the crowds towards it, approaching the front and stopping to look at the menu.

Amu-chan:
*"Ran...Calm down," I grumble, the red headed little sprite ever the active one. Miki and SU giggle and I have the urge to snatch Ran out of the air and strangle her perky ass. Honestly..You'd think she knew what getting tired meant. I shake my head, several pink strands falling around my face. I finally get to the front of the line and order two orders of dango, one for myself and one for the three to share. I feel my mouth watering. i haven't had dango in ages.
"Blue haired oni-san!" Ran suddenly shouts and I blink as I grab the dango and turn to see her fly over to a very familiar guy and begin to fly around him.
"Ran!" I hiss out. The guy can't see her. Only people who are connected to the spiritual realm can see ghosts. I don't meet many people who can. Ran is giggling and floats in front of the guy, making funny faces and I sweatdrop.

Seiki:
*For a few moments I stand in front of the menu before I notice something seem to call me its brother. Turning, I notice what seems to be a little pixie floating in the air. It seemed familiar, but I had never met this particular spirit before. A few month ago, I may have freaked out seeing something like this, but by now I had gotten used to the notion that humans were not in this city by ourselves. It makes faces and such and for a moment, I give it an odd look before looking back to the menu. I couldn't talk to it; people would think I was crazy. In a low voice, I say, "it's not nice to make faces." I didn't really make it a habit to talk to strange spirits, but I thought at least in this case, I could afford a smart remark or two, so long as no one saw me do it.

Amu-chan:
*Ran suddenly stops as I walked over, pretending to be looking at the menu. She seems shocked though. "Amu-chi! Blue-chan can see me!" she squeals and I can't even tell her not to touch before she latches onto the side of his face and kisses him. She's an excitable little thing and she loved making new friends.
"Ran!" I hiss a bit louder this time as she giggles and nuzzles the guy's cheek. I slip in beside him and peer up at him. He honestly seems familiar.
"Hey...Sorry about her. Just brush her off and I'll take her and go. Sorry about this..Really. She get's excited when people can see her," I say to him over the noise of the people. Ran doesn't lie when she knows people can see her.

Seiki:
*"Amu-chan?..." I murmur lightly as the name seems somewhat familiar. Before I'm giving the chance to turn around, the side of my face was being coddled by the petite spirit. It takes a lot of will power to control trying to either fight it off, or react to such an odd thing. Turning, I notice a familiar face as the young lady apologizes for the spirits action. I wonder if they were perhaps her spirits somehow. Did people keep them like pets? "Oh, don't worry about it," I say as I attempt to wipe my cheek in a manner that wouldn't attract attention. I was a bit relieved that the owner had come. Pausing for a moment, I say, "hey, don't I know you from somewhere?"

Amu-chan:
*Ran didn't want to let go. I peer up at the guy and nearly blush. He's handsome and quite a bit older than me. I blink. Wow he seems so familiar. Maybe we went to school together. Had to. Only place I would meet a guy. I'm too busy at my vocal classes after school to do much else. "Maybe..We probably went to school together. I'm a senior this year," I say to him and finally reach up and pluck Ran off his face, making it look like I was helping him get something off his cheek, like food or something. I shove Ran in my little silk purse that matches my yukata. "Again..Sorry about that. She gets really overexcited," I say and offer him a small smile. I then hold up the fresh dango. "Want some dango?" I offer.

Seiki:
*"Heh," I say as the dango is offered, "sure." After all, I was a guy; I wasn't about to pass down food from a cute girl. She was a bit young though, but not by much seeing as I just graduated last year. After looking at her again, I recognize, "oh yeah. You're that underclassmen. Amu something, right? I'm Asakano Seiki, I was a year ahead of you. I remember you from something that happened with me and Hotaka being kidnapped..." After pausing and thinking, I remark, "those were really weird times..." I shrug it off and tease, "I'm a bit hurt now that you don't remember me."

Amu-chan:
*He takes some of the offered dango and I can hear squeaks of protest from my purse. He then begins to talk and I nod a bit as he guesses correctly about me. Damn my rep in school. Everyone had knwon me and it was fricken annoying. He then says his name. Seiki? Seiki....Wait..That idiot who got kidnapped by the otakus? I find a smile pulling onto my lips and I snicker before peering up at him with amusement. "Oh/.I remember only that an idiot got himself kidnapped by those otakus and needed to be saved," I say with a bit of a giggle. "I never got to really meet you.." I add. "But I remember that day. I'm still stalked by the remaining members to pose for some shojo their writing.." I make a face and then smile again at him. "Pleased to see you again then, Seiki-san."

Seiki:
*A grin comes with a bit of an eye twitch as I am referred to as an idiot. Coolly I sigh and brush the front part of my hair though my fingers as I look to the side and remark, "they were tough damnit." I mean, we were outnumbered; what were we supposed to do? I respond politely, "please to meet you too." But still, I'm glad that I had remember correctly and that she was the girl I had been thinking about. She was right, I didn't really get a chance to meet her then. Matter of fact, I didn't know what happened to her past that point; that may have been my last time seeing her. Still, "...it looks like you've done some growing up since then." Since I was in the oni-san category, I could tease her abit about her growth. Looking around I ask, "so who are you here with? Some friends from the school?"

Amu-chan:
*"I'm sure they were," I say and pop a dango into my mouth and munch. I love dango. I swallow and put another one in my mouth just as the tease comes. I flick my eyes up to him and give him a bit of a glare, though my golden orbs remain playful. I swallow my second dango and smile a bit. "Age seems to be treating you well also..Oh..Is that a gray hair," I gasp and point at his hair, deciding to tease him back by playing his little game. I then shrug. "I'm here with my family...But I walked off. I don't come to these things with friends because.." I pause and peer up at him again. "Because I honestly don't believe those fake smiles at school quilify for me to hang out with people who aren't really my friends outside of school," I tell him and finally let Ran out, shoving a whole dango in her mouth and making her roll through the air as she tries to chew, Miki and Su moving in to help her.

Seiki:
*Judging by the cool act, I figured it would be safe to assume she was pretty popular in school. With a nod, I agree, "I suppose I can see where you're coming from." I wondered if I should find it odd that she had spirits lingering about her and eating dango at that. I would have to look into seeing if I could get like a spirit dog, or something; I could name him... Little Ghost or something. Returning my attention back to the lower classman, I remember she had somewhat of a rep for being hot and spicy... sweet and sour... or something like that. I turn back towards the stand for a moment as I order one of the fried candies I had originally come to get. I figured if she had come with her family and they weren't around, then she had gotten away from them; something like that would be normal for a high school kid. My hand reaches back into my pocket for my wallet as I continue the conversation, "you want to try one of these?"

2126 so far
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Within the Fireworks (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Fireworks (Closed)   Within the Fireworks (Closed) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:14 am

Updated
Back to top Go down

Within the Fireworks (Closed)
Page 1 of 1