Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) Empty
PostSubject: Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP )   Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:24 pm

Dwem was told to get some away time from work as he was way ahead of his schedule with his book and he was fretting over the upcoming job for Mr. Prince dealing with a new upstart political figure. Samot de Frenco. Looking around Dwem went along his way down the street looking around, as he was never down this very very often at all. Considering the various sorts who passed by him. His friends of means suggested a place clearly and plainly called The Geisha House, located in the Red District.

Making his way down the street saw his car was approaching him from behind as the car came to a stop and the driver directed Dwem to get in with a slight motion of the head. Getting into the car Dwem was driven the rest of the way as he had just barely entered the shady part of town when he was caught by his personal driver slash guards.

After a bit, the car made a few turns and came to a stop in front of a decently isolated building among the crushed in busy life of the red light district. Soon after the car came to a stop, the door opened and there was the Geisha House. Leaving the car Dwem started to walk up to the building itself.
Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
Soulless
Soulless

Male
Number of posts : 72
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP )   Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:11 am

ooc: Just like the title said, I too is getting back into the flow...
----------
I was laying down on my couch looking at some crappy gameshow on t.v "How come there's nothing good on t.v?" I asked myself as I begin to channel surf "Boring, seen it, Oh hell no!" I said as i flip threw the channels "That's it!" I got myself off the couch "I'm going to go..." I begin to think of places I could go at this time of day(or night) "Lisa? nah she's to stuck up" I begin to walk to the door and grab my keys while still thinking of a place to head to "the arcades?" I then remember the arcades was close due to someone breaking in and almoste destorying the place.

Then it hit me "The geisha house!" I closed and locked the door after exiting it and begin to make my way toward the house of geshia which wasn't far from where I lived. "I'll smoke a little bud" I check my pocket to see if I had the goods which i did "Drink a little rum and whatever they serving." I then check my other pocket to make sure my wallet was there along with some money. "And of course get a little action" I turn the last corner I needed to turn and saw the place on the horizon.

As I got closer I notice a fella(Dwem) getting out of a car and making his way toward the same place I was head. "Hmm he seem like a cool fella" I said to myself as I got closer. I then smirk and look at the building and then at the fella "Hope all the good ladies isn't taken already or else will be stuck with the old hags." (290)
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP )   Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:35 am

Looking around Dwem was hoping to have run into some of his friends here but as it seems he was going to be pulling a solo today and into the night. When Dwem decided to go ahead and make his way up towards the entrance where he handed his card to the Young woman greeting new guest. Looking back not at all, considering anyone of certain seemed to notice someone of some interest walking towards. Handing a slick tip to the Head Geisha who was suddenly rushing to the door to greet Dwem herself.

“ Mr. Mark Nasackia. I am so sorry as were you waiting very long. “

Dwem smiled and bowed slightly.

“ Not at all. I am expecting some friends and business friends to be showing up. Please arrange for me the very best. Money is no object as I am here to relax and get some unwinding done. “

The Older but still fairly attractive woman went back towards the inside the building to get things arranged at once. Dwem looking back at the approaching stranger seemed to know them from some place. Slightly smiling and offering a wave just in case, they knew Dwem some place. Dwem suddenly decided to make up some fun.

“ Here is one of them now as there already arriving. Good. “

Walking up to (( Soulless Guy, lol Forgot his name. ))

“ Hey it’s about time you spent time with a friend. “

Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP )   Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:21 am

ooc: It's Jada, Jada Marley.
--------------
I watched the ladies flock to the fella before me and figure he had to be somekind of big spender "I wonder if he can get me into that vip section that I been trying to get in." I said in my head and then I heard him respond to my question and look at the woman whom was appraoching us and smile "Oh she is pretty."

I look at the fella "DIBS!" I then realize I wasn't with my friends whom I would normally be with "my bad. I had a moment." I then extended my right hand out in a hand shake manner "People call me Jada. What they call you?" I then notice a few more ladies appraoching and thought to myself that this guy must be loaded "You must come here often?" (136)
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP )   Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:16 pm

Looking up as Dwem was motioning towards the Hostest with her mostest smile wonder about something. Hearing the young man introduce himself Dwem knew of him from some place before was not sure.

" Well Mr. Jada. I Normally go to the Top VIP area but only comere here every blue mean so tp speak. What your choice. I figure you know where the action is most night. Lead the Way. "

The Hostess smiles as she considers Jada with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP )   Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:33 pm

I guess I'll have to get his name later then snice he didn't tell me but he did say he usally go to the vip section and that's an area I wanted to visit but seeing how I wasn't a big time spender and this guy was, I figure I'll just charge everything on his credit card.

"Well then Mr. VIP. How about we hit the vip area and chill with a few babydolls." I begin to walk toward Vip while one of the lady appraoch me from my right and handed me a drink "Well thank you." I took the glass and begin to sip from it "Man i'm glad I choose to come here instead of sitting at home and doing nothing." (124)
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP )   Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:15 am

Dwem smiled and as they were led along the way towards the VIP area the Hostess seemed to get the attention of some ofht e Young Ladies who were heading that way. A Assistant head Hostess rushed forward to assure Dwems table was ready for him. Considering he was a rare treat of a customer for them. Dwem looked back smiling at Mr. Jada.

" Call me Dwem by the way. dont mind them as they know me by another name. Business you know. "

As they arrived at the table a few guest were getting up and holding out some books and such as Dwem toook them signing his name and a few words he felt were best after a few questions. The Head Hostess glared openly when some of the other Hostess seemed to be in the group to get Mr. Mark Nasackia Autograph. After a bit Dwem motioned for Mr. Jada to choose his seat before Dwem sat down. Motioing for some Ladies to join them as they quickly did.

(( OOC - Sorry Mariko said she would RP with me but I guess she forgot about it. ))
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP )   Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:25 am

OOC: Oh no, don't apologize. I figured you already had a partner.
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP )   Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:00 am

I was grinning ear to ear as my eyes glances down at a few breasts before hearing the guy saying his name "Dwem? Is that short for something or just a nickname?" I wonder as I notice Dwem singing a few books "A celeberity" I said to myself before sitting down at the table that was set up for us.

"So Dwem, What's bring you here? Letting off some steam? or maybe the pressure of life force you here?" I then look away from dwem and notice a set of twin heading toward us. I motion the twins to sit on my lap while I hear dwem explain why he was here.

--------
ooc: It's all G-double O-D, good,good....
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP )   Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:03 pm

Mr. Jada seems to be having fun when they were shown there table to take there seats. Listening to Jada Dwem simply smiles.

" My Employer insisted I get some fun time ya know. Expects me to get out and have something called a life after all. What a silly notion after all. "

A Young Lady came over and sat in Dwems lap kissing him all over his face. Whispering in Dwems ear.

(( I am very sorry Mariko Sama. As I have missed ya and Soulless. As well as the rest including Surreall and Shin the Man. ))
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP )   Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:28 am

My focus on one of the two sexy twins as she begin to nibble on my left ear. I then hears Dwem talking about getting a life and i turn my face to look in his direction "I'm pretty sure there someone out there who want your life so in my eyes you got a life." I smile as the other twin started to kiss on my neck "Oh that feel nice."

I said to myself and then I notice the topless waitress that was heading in our direction. Once she arrive at our table she was for out drinks order "Whatever that's going make me last with the two hot ladies here. " I look at the two ladies after as they both begin to giggle. I then turn to look at Dwem "what's on your agend after this?"

------
ooc:Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) 757866 what's the plan?
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP )   Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:17 am

Dwem looked up and considerd the idea of what was next. stopping as Dwem motioned for the full special treatment of food and drink as he started drawing more attention as he was more than happy to have more people join the group.

" After, As not to sure as I am expecting to be unable to walk after a few bottles of the Houses best drink. What about you. "

(( Kidnap Mariko and have her show us how to have fun in this group again. lol ))
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP )   Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:50 pm

Bump --------------------
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP )   Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:18 am

I thought about what I'll might be doing after leaving but instead of telling Dwem anything, I simply shake my head in a no manner "Nothing but good time hopefully." While I begin to enjoy the twin's company one of the lady got up and tell me we about have fun. At frist I thought she was talking about heading to the room and getting it on, but instead she whistle to one of the girls in the distance whom begin to bring over something but I couldn't make out what it was "What kind of fun invole three ladies?" I said out loud not really caring about an answer. I glance over at Dwem to see how he was holding up and then out of nowhere the twin whom was standing begin to sing. I turn to face her and notice she had a mircophone "Karaoke?" suddenly the other twin got up and joined her sister. I begin to laugh knowing this was going be a good moment. "I guess we're next." I said as I glance over at Dwem once more.

------
ooc: Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) 874235sry bout the delay. o.O is that safe? kidnapping...
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP )   Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:36 pm

Dwem looking over as the food was brought out smiled. Watching the whole thing going down. Dwem seemed to consider everyting with a slight amused thoughtful view.

" So do you come here often of was this a rare moment of all things. Just happened to have the luck of running into each other. "

Reaching out Dwem playfully tickled a young waitress who was passing by. She giggled as she failed to evade Dwems assualt.

( OOC - Sorry Lost enternet with a bad relay box at our appartment ))
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP )   Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:11 pm

My eyes was on the ladies whom was singing karaoke for a good moment before turning to face Dwem "I come here every blue moon so you can say this is one of those running into each other luck thingy." Suddenly I feel some warm hands grab my wrist and jerk me up. Of course one of the lady gave me there microphone and begin to yell.

I looked at the t.v monitor and begin to read the words out loud "One way or another!" I look over at Dwem and pointed at him "Don't you ladies want to hear him sing also?" The ladies nod there head up and down as one of them begin to head toward him to get him to join the karaoke party.
-----------
ooc: Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) 444837
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP )   Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:24 am

Dwem looked up and was completely speachless as he heard the idea of him actually singing. Looking up at his new friends seemed interested enough to stand up and fallow along. Smiling slightly Dwem was take by surprise by all of this. Dwem walking up on the stage and playfully warned everyone to cover there ears.

" If I cause any long term hearing loss please forgive me. "

Dwem began to sing as best as he could. After a bit seemed to relax as the girls joined in the song as well.
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Soulless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP )   Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:15 am

"I'm going get cha" I sing as it was a part of the song that was being played. As I heard Dwem sing a little I cover my ears "Ouch!" I said and then I uncover my ears and laugh "Just kidding" Suddenly the song die down and another song come on (Rebel Yell by Billy Idol) I look over at some of the females nearby but I couldn't look for long as the lyric of the new song begin to scroll across the karaoke t.v "Last night, a little angel!" Before I could finsh the sentence of the frist line one of the girl grab me and stuff there tounge down my thoart. It would seem Dwem would have to carry the song.

--------
ooc: o.O did u know this rp been going for 2 months? strange but good.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP )   Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:16 am

Dwem seemed confused at first but realized his new friend was kidding around with him. Starting to pick up the pace Dwem watched his new friend get man handled and dragged off hte stage. Considering this Dwem realised he was lucky he dint become a rock star. That sort of job seemed far more dangerous than it first appeared.

Enviting a few Young Woman to join in the singing as as he expected his friend was a bit busy to carry on with his part of the song.

(( I am slacking. I have been dragged into Evony and been realy busy of late. Lets get into another RP. ))
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP )   Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Does the Bump de bump dance, Getting jigging jiggy with it,. Dwem style. Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP )   Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting back into the flow. ( Open RP )
Page 1 of 1