Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)

Go down 
+2
Kaguyalover
aѕceпxion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) Empty
PostSubject: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) Jynbanner_01
Homecoming / Back to the Present
... Time: Morning
... Location: Past Realm / Cove Portal

The portal to the present had been found and verified. I had traveled across land to visit the isolated desert clan where Kazakura was the main priestess, and there she took me to the place where the portal to the present realm could be found. Oddly enough, it seemed to be a cove and very large. To make sure it was the right place, I went into the present for an hour and then came back. I had verified to myself that it was indeed our realm, and from her words, it had seemed like Ingel already went back to the present. Now that the portal was found, it was time to get those who had come from the future back to their homes. Around noontime outside the main temple of the SaiVillage, I call an assembly of the Haven citizens and all future residents. From there I would explain that a portal back to our realm had been found and that I would lead them to it in the following days. I estimated that it would be a three day trip across land and I went over the logistics of travel. The residents were given a few hours to say goodbye to the people they had meet here as well as to pack their things. For the structural integrity of our realm, I advised not to attempt to bring along people from the past, since I didn’t know what type of effect it may have on the whole time continuum thing.

The members of the Division who were with me as well as Dwem and the others helped to set up the wagons dominated by the village with the three large horses we had been given by Kazakura. We would also accept anything from the temple or city of Sai that would make the trip easier. Rations are packed and preparations are made, then we move out.

Overall, the trip goes well. The members of the Division, with the help of some of the tougher citizens, assure the safety of the group through the vast wilderness. We travel by foot during the day, and when night falls, we stop to rest and set up camp. Near noon on the third day, we come upon the Cove. It was a pleasant day out with the soft sounds of the ocean in the background with a cloudless sky overhead. Nearing the last stage in the trip, I advise the group that we had made it. People were free to start entering into the portal, with Tapp and Ted going in first to serve as a gathering point while Michael and I stayed on the outside to assure everything went smoothly on our end.

Dressed in my Division 12 tactical attire, I stand with my arms folded at my chest, looking at the first few citizens of Haven who step into the waters, thus succeeding in transporting themselves to the future. While looking at it, I wondered how it worked. Obviously not everything that went into the portal had to go to the future, since I assumed there were fish and living creatures in the cove, not to mention water and other volumes of mass. I wondered if there was something special that made it so that one could pass through realms; like a connection to the present within each person that must have existed.

The soft winds, carrying the smell of the ocean, passes by, causing my hair to shift slightly as I ponder in my own thoughts for that moment, overseeing this venture back home.

Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:30 pm

Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) Seikibanner

A smile is on my face through much of the proceeding trip. I didn’t really like the police guy, but when he came saying that he had found a way home, I had momentarily forgotten his arrogance and how I needed to punch him in the face. Though there were many things here that I loved, I wanted to check on my mother most of all. Since the police officer told us he went in and verified it was the right time, I was already making plans to return here in my off time to continue training with my sensei, but first things were first. I looked forwards to being able to actually take a bath, having a bed that was soft, eating foods that were processed, shitting in real toilets, video games and TV. When I heard the news, I immediately went to make sure that Akera and Natsuki knew as well. If I was able to find him, I would tell the Rei guy and my sensei that I would be gone for a day or so, but I would be back and forth. The cop guy said not to bring anyone from the past with us, but I didn’t think I would be able to follow that rule to the dot.

It takes us three days to actually get to the portal. I knew that if I were to come back here, then I would probably want to bring my motorcycle with me, since everything was so far spread out. After the three days, we finally make it to the portal, which just looked like a big lake to me. It looked kind of freaky to see people walking into the lake and not coming out, but I figured the cop really had no reason to have us all walk into drowning, like a cult or something, and that people could easily swim up of it was a trick. I stand near the rear of the group, probably with Natsuki and Akera if they were around with us as well. I would be watching the people get into the lake, waiting my turn, until interrupted or interacted with by someone else.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:15 pm

Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) Izumi_01
There she was, though she was back into her 'superhero' attire as others have labeled it, standing out near the front making sure thing's were going smoothly as the process of the people entering into the portal had gone into them. She stayed on this end to make sure thing's went smoothly.

During the entire trip though Izumi was very quiet though she was lost in thought, she had a day before the caravan had been made disappeared in order to get her things, most preferably her weapons. She would have to come back though and when she did come back she came back dressed in her 'superhero' gear so that no one would know the difference between her and 'Origin'. It was quite possible for her to traverse these lands quite quickly due to her teleportation and portal abilities. The great use of void was quite phenomenal as it came in handy so much during this time and made her feel quite useful though she wondered why Jyn didn't just take her to the portal area so that way she could have easily just created a portal pathway for everyone to step into and appear before the portal? It would have been easier than just traveling for three days, but she just figured it was the least of his concerns.

The trek there was long but it was manageable and they finally made it after three days, luckily no casualties and no big problems on their way over. Though even on the ride over Izumi's word's, though her voice changed by the voice changer in her mask, was kept to a minimal.

Currently now there she was helping other's get into the portal, it came to a surprise to her when they finally came within range as she felt the portal and it hit her like a bullet train. Her theory was correct, she could have portaled everyone home. this portal wasn't anything special it was just a void's portal that cut's through the fabric of time and space, or just cutting through dimensions. Izumi held a better understanding about this because she uses her portal technique quite often and knows most of what it's capable of doing, though she didn't know everything, but this was certainly something she wasn't planning on telling Jyn that she could have just portaled everyone home so long ago.

-Word count: 395

Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:33 pm

Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) Akera_01
IT had been another one of those camp outs on the way to the portal. I couldn't wait to get home. Leave the past in the past so to speak. I glanced to Seiki and poked him. We had started getting closer since being transported here in the past. everything we had been through. It reminded me of how we were in school. It was good to have my 'big brother' back. I was finally falling back into a comfort zone with my old friends. "Hey seiki" Chou was going to be difficult to get into the portal if I had to swim. I was still wondering how I was going to be able to handle that. But at least I had plenty of time to figure it out. "Thanks for letting us know about this" there was excitement in my voice and in my stance. I could barely stay still.

If Seiki hadn't told us then Natsuki and I would have been stuck in the past, but I didn't think that he would have gone without us. At least I hoped not. I bounced the baby on my hip as I wondered if we could somehow get to the portal without having to swim. How could I swim with the baby in my arms. She wiggled and I let her slip to the ground. She began to toddle about my legs and moving between Seiki's legs and mine. Unless of course Seiki moved away. Chou was only practicing her steps as we waited.

-254-
April 17
Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) Akera_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:02 pm

Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) Ijinbox_01
Finally they were heading home, it has been so long since she had seen electrical technology she was getting tired of the time of old and it's old ways. It was too simple, too easy, though the new thing's she found out were astounding discoveries, but it just wasn't her cup of tea not her specifications. Though that wasn't going to push back her thoughts on returning to this time at some point in the future. But for now Ijin just wanted to get back home, she hated this close interaction with other humans, she wanted to get back to her home and to get back to her work to her studies to her experiments. She wanted her seclusion and her isolation. Ijin was riding in the caraven, Chibi was unable to ride it because she weighed far too much for the structure of the caravan to be able to support so she walked alongside the entire way still holding onto the large heavy toolbox that Ijin had came with to this time. The events here to say the least have been quite interesting but she was ready to get home. That was her main objective at this point in time.

WC:201

Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) Ijinbox_03
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:32 pm

I had packed after Jyn had told me of the portal that would takes us all home. I went and said my good byes after i was packed and then I went and told my twin, Shioriko excited that she would be going home finally. So we sent out pretty quickly after i was finished with my final good byes to the past that had helped me balance myself out.

And now..

Three days. Three goddamn days. I blow a strand of hair out of my face, Ghost walking along at my side. Even he's sick of this. But he seems to know its time to go home. I keep to myself, dressed in my regular clothes, though I have altered them while I've been here since I was bored and decided to put my sewing skills from years of otaku cosplaying to work.

My clothes are light and allow me to breath as we travel. I stay on the outskirts of the group, ready to summon my blades, but now that we are here I find my mind wandering as I look around, wanting to savor this place for a bit more before its my time to head through. Ghost sits at my heels and yawns. I sigh softly and let the calm wash over me only to feel something tumble into my legs. I blin and look down.

"Chouchou-chan. Look at you walking," I chirp and heft the baby into my arms and spin around with her happily. Chou-chan makes me want my own kids. But.. I don't know if Jyn wants to be a daddy.

Shiori's clothing:
https://2img.net/h/i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk193/KyroShiori/Spice_Chocolate_by_anikakinka.jpg
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:54 am

Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) Seikibanner

While standing there and watching the people get into the ‘portal’ pool, I think about how I forgot my sunscreen and a towel. I give a soft sigh. Being in this place had been quite the experience, but it had been good for me in a sense. I was able to kick back and be sillier and not take things as seriously. After the death of my father, I had gotten very quite and brooding, but with time, I was starting to be able to return to a more cheerful version of myself, even if it was fake sometimes. My gaze is down for that moment with my arms folded as I think about the things I would be returning to by going home; that would mean my acting correct, working for my uncle in his shady business and watching over my mom. I really didn’t have a fun life, now that I thought about it. Natsuki was my sunshine in it, but she was away so much I had started to get used to it. I hear my name called and I turn around to notice Akera. A soft smile comes to my face that shifts into a cocky grin as I state, “yeah, no problem. I can’t leave my little sister and girlfriend behind.” The baby is put down and downs my attention as I crouch to it, reaching out for both its hands to play with it commenting, “so what’s the deal on the kid, I don’t think I ever asked you about it. Who’s the father? I gotta beat someone up?” No one had told me that Akera had actually found the baby, so I assumed it was hers. With that thought, I felt she kept her figure pretty well for having popped out a kid. I watch it walk towards the lady who I assumed was the cop’s girlfriend and tumble into her legs. My attention is drawn to her; she was pretty hot for an old chick.

333 / 697
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:14 am

Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) Jynbanner_01

Things seemed to be moving along well and the line of people was passing pretty quickly. The process seemed very simple: go into the waters, get a bit of vertigo and come out on the other side where Tapp and Ted would instruct you from t here. I had driven my car to the water’s edge on the present side, so assuming I hadn’t been jacked or towed in the last 4 days, Tapp was able to use my phone to call a taxi for the residents to take them back to their houses who where ever they needed to go. Though we touched on the whole idea of keeping things about the past realm quiet, I knew it was impossible to expect people to keep that secret. It would be up to the media to label these people as loons. In the mean time I would need to think of a reason to tell the Division to quarantine this area off so that people didn’t find themselves accidentally falling into the past and ‘discovering’ it.

People start to unload the caravans to get into the portal. I help with assisting the kids and ladies from the wagon. I remembered the instructions on releasing the horses to the wild when I was done with them. According to Kazakura, they would find their way back to the isolated island village. While moving about the caravans, I notice notice a tanned girl and what appeared to be her chibi little sister. I had assumed the sister to be an espir due to the fact of small clues I found here and there. The fact that she was carrying a toolbox that would give Tapp back problems was one of the indicators. Still, I had noticed this one seemed a bit more reclusive than the others. The older one seemed to have some sort of social disorder that kept her quiet, but kind of knowing where she was coming from, I tried to be nice to her every once in a while so that she didn’t feel freaked out by all of the people of Haven. I move to where she is and offer to help her from the caravan, speaking in a calm tone “so, ready to get home?”

377 / 972
Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:03 pm

I smiled as Seiki leaned down to play with the baby. I glanced up to Shiori as she picked the baby up. "Hey" I say to her as the baby coos and giggles. Then back to Seiki as I answer his question. "When they found me, I was on a bus in a tree. Well you remember the gravity thing from school. What goes up must come down. And well we came down. Chou's mother didn't make it." My voice got sad as I remembered that. "So no" a giggle comes out, "You dont have to beat anyone up. She's not really mine. But I think I will try to adopt her." I watched him to see his reaction. I had a simple crush on him in high school. And I could still feel the tug on my heart strings, but Natsuki was dating him so I would have to keep quiet. They were made for each other. My feelings were still crush like and would eventually go away. "I'm just trying to figure out a way to get Chou through the portal. It will be hard to swim with her in my arms." I had hoped it would be easier than swimming, but apparently it wasn't going to be as easy as I thought it was going to be. Chou was laughing and giggling and going for Shiori's hair. She liked to pull hair and glasses. MY eyes glanced around looking for Natsuki who was right beside me. She disappeared so often that I wondered if there was something wrong. Her boyfriend was going to go all hot for Shiori if she wasn't here to keep him in line.

-534-
April 17, 18
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:08 pm

She was a bit surprised when Jyn came over, as she was about to get out of the caravan, and from his sudden appearance she gasped and moved backwards tripping over herself and landing on her back in the caravan. "ow...." she muttered as Chibi came around to Jyn's side with a blank look and looked inside to look at Ijin. "Is everything okay mother?" she spoke calmly as she stared as Ijin who started to sit up and held a worried look to her face as she looked over to Jyn and then her eyes quickly looked towards the floor and she nodded her head as she stuttered. "y-y-y-yes..." Ijin would stand up and move over except she would get off on the side where Chibi was standing at instead of the side where Jyn was standing at. She quickly looked to Jyn and then back to Chibi. Chibi looked over toward's Jyn and then toward's Ijin and just tilted her head, she still wasn't sure why Ijin was so afraid of interacting with other people.

WC: 177 | 378

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:02 pm

Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) Natsuk11

~Homecoming / Back to the Present
~

With my arms folded behind my head as I look at the water that holds the portal that will take us back home. My ass hurts from that rocky ride and I was feeling a little pissy even though we wear finally getting to go home and I’ll be able to take a really good bath, have a smoke, watch some TV, and drink a nice cold beer. I really wasn’t going to miss this place, though it was fun entertaining the kids in the village, I was a city girl and this fresh air and quite nights wasn’t for me. I really miss the sound of the city. My eye brow arcs as Seiki asks the stupid question about the kid and Kameko tease him… or I hope she is teasing him about adopting the kid. She’s still too young to be taking care of a kid. My eye glances over at Kameko when I feel her looking at me. I give her a grin, “Don’t worry about it we are not going to be swimming out there. I have it all taken care of. You’ll see when it is our turn.” I give her a wink before looking over at Seiki perving on the old chick. “I think I want a baby…” My eyes watch the baby as I make the statement in a wishing tone. Kuu pops his hand out from between me breast, “Kuu?” to look around at all was going on, or trying to see if there were any panties for him to steal.

WC: 259
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:20 pm

I smile at the baby and cuddle her. I look at Kameko and walk over, still smiling. "I don't mind holding her. She's light. So no worries," I offer also and then my head is pulled to the side. "Mou! Chou-chan," I whine in a fake manner and look at the baby with a pout. She giggles and lets go, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Kawaii! Chouchou-chan!" I chirp and cuddle the baby. I sigh and look at kameko. She's so young. "Also.. Kame-chan. Eto.. If you need help. I can ask Jyn if I can adopt Chouchou. I have a steady job and you need to finish school. So.. Well.. I wanted to leave that option open to you. You deserve a chance to have fun with your friends. I've done all that high school melodrama.. So.. Well.. yea.." I blush a bit after saying this and get a nip on my exposed cleavage from Chou-chan for ignoring her. I wince slightly and the dragon tattoo that curls around my breasts glows for a moment, Jigoku a bit aggitated.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:48 pm

I was a bit surprised the way she reacted to me. After offering her out of the caravan and speaking, I am looking at her about the same as she is looking back at me. I blink twice and then bring my first to my mouth and cough slightly as I compose myself and speak, “um… sorry if I bothered you. Um… I hope I haven’t scarred you too much with my face and all.” I think internally that whatever happened right now must have looked the opposite of cool. I give a light sigh, remarking internally that at least I tried. I would make a mental note to be much more careful around the older one. Maybe I needed to let her sniff my hand or something before attempting to speak to her. To me, she seemed almost like a chocobo form that one game I played from time to time. Looking to the little one who seemed to be a bit better socialized, I decide to try speaking to her saying, “hey there. How about you, I know you must be ready to get back home? It must’ve been tough carrying your stuff around with you all this time.”

201 / 1173
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:58 pm

“Oh, is that right,” I say with a grin looking up at Akera. She seemed a bit conservative to have a kid already. Between her and Natsuki, my girlfriend was the one that was always pulling up Akera’s skirt, shirt, etc for others to see. “Well, that’s good to hear,” I say, correcting, “now about the accident, but that you were able to at least save a life. I’m sure her mother would be very happy.” My attention turns to the kid as the cop’s girl picks her up. In a sideward remark, I speak on the water issue stating, “it doesn’t seem like they’re really splashing. Hopefully you get transported or whatever before you get really deep in the water. If you had to swim, I think the cop guy would be wading in the waters with them….” I hear Natsuki speak on the topic and I simply nod my head, agreeing with her until she says something about a baby that almost makes me fall over. I look to her and chuckle lightly saying, “it’s not nice to play around like that.” I couldn’t imagine Natuski in any type of motherly role. I figured her solution to a crying baby was cocking a gun in its mouth and asking if it felt lucky. My gaze shifts to the cop’s chick as she speaks about being a benefactor of the baby. Because I’m a warm blooded average healthy male boy, I do notice the breast and the dragon tat. So she was one of those types. I wondered if she had a motorcycle too, that would be cool. Of course, I wouldn’t be staring, since Natsuki was very close by.

281 / 978
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:59 pm

Ijin kept silent as she watched Jyn from behind Chibi, her hands lightly grasping Chibi's back ad she curled slightly behind her and just peeked over her shoulder to see Jyn. Chibi would blink a moment as she looked at Jyn who spoke to her. She would tilt her head slightly her eye's staring at Jyn blankly as her pupil's focused on him and scanned him up and down for a moment before she spoke out. "It wasn't a bother carrying this around, I am quite ready to return back to modern society. I wouldn't be able to get a proper tune up for a good couple hundred years or so." she stated calmly without much emotion or hesitation as she kept her fixated gaze upon Jyn. Ijin's nose scrunched a little as her eyes shifted over toward's Chibi. "I-I'll give you a proper..." she mumbled slightly "tune up when we get home..."

WC: 153 | 531

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:08 am

I almost choke when Natsuki says she wants a baby. MY eyes get real big as I look at her and blink rapidly. No way she could want one. When Shiori asks about adopting Chou I glance down at the baby. I remembered the feeling I got when Chou had tried to play with Jyn. It didn't seem like he wanted a kid, he wouldn't even pick up Chou. If he had, I would have heard it. I smiled and shook my head. "Thanks, but I dont have to worry about school much any more." the memories of my mother filled my head. "I finished early. I had to take care of my mother." There was sadness in my eyes as I looked at Chou. She was the only thing that really kept me going at the moment. A small smile crossed my face as I looked up to Shiori. "But if you want, you can babysit her or come get her whenever you want. That way you can get your baby fix." Hopefully this would be an agreeable outcome. I didn't want to lose Chou. So she worked at Moonbucks. "Are they hiring? I'm going to need a job when I get back." I was sure that the two jobs I had lined up wouldn't pan out since I had not showed up for my first day. I had to work to get where I was going to be, my mother had at least taught me that nothing in life was free.

-787-
April 17, 18, 19
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Izumi, under the guise of Origin, would be there assisting people into getting to the portal and explaining to them that nothing would happen to them, but that they will be able to go home. As she was doing this she kept her talking solely directed towards those that she was helping and not just mingling around though there was something that had been bugging her aside from her own little problems. It took a while but she found Akera's energy source and into her mind she spoke, televocal activated, "Miss Akera, it's me Izumi..." She started out her voice gentle and soft, but slight hint of sadness was within it. "I've been meaning to ask earlier, but Do you have any place to stay back in the present?" Her concern was for the girl and the child, she wanted to be sure that Akera had a place to go and for her to even have work as well.

-Word count: 159 | 554

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:45 pm

“Is that so…” I answer the chibi version of the larger lady. With a nod, I agree, “well that’s good.” Hearing that Ijin would be performing a tune up on the little girl, I figure that she must be a mechanic or researcher of some type. It would make sense since she seemed to have little to no social skills. I could see how reclusively throwing yourself into the works of technology could make one unaccustomed to human interaction. Trying out something, I speak to Ijin in a way, but by addressing the little girl seeing as she was the gateway to transfer information and communication to the older one. With my gaze on the Chibi, I speak, “it seems like your mother is quite the worker. Did she build and maintain you all by herself? What corporation does she work for?” I would be interested if it were a company that I had heard of. I wouldn’t chat for long since most of the people were in the portal already. It would be time to head that way myself and get these two over there as well. With a motion towards it, I ask the Chibi, “maybe you and your mother should come off of the caravan. It’s almost your turn to enter into the portal.” With that, I would step back, hoping that allowing proximity would ease the nerves of the jumpy Ijin. Still, she was kind of cute that way, like a scared rabbit. If I were an evil person, it would just make me want to tease her more.

263 / 1436
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:45 pm

My gaze shifts back towards Akera as she talks to the chick, something about adopting the baby and then getting a job. With that thought, I wondered if I still had my job. I had gotten kicked out of my last gig, kind of on purpose. I didn’t like my part, so I acted silly and ended up on the streets just when some insanely powerful demon was assaulting the city. I figured the company might overlook it since it was the same day as such a huge event. I look up to see most of the line out of the way. I stand up from my crouching position since the baby was no longer on floor level. I look toward Natsuki and comment, “hey babe, the line’s not that long anymore. We might as well go and jump in.” Since I was pretty hyped on getting back home, I didn’t really need a reason not to attempt to rush a little bit. I wondered where we would come up at on the other side. If it was where we were when we were teleported away, then that would be cool, since I would be able to get my motorcycle right then… if it survived the demon attack and hadn’t been towed by now. After thinking that, I also think and wonder about how much time must have passed in the real world, or rather our time. We had been here for several months, so it would make sense that several months had passed in the present. I wasn’t aware that the time there had completely frozen while we were away.

271 / 1249
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:33 pm

I smile at her answer. I wasn't going to press her into letting me adopt the baby. It was her choice. Plus.. I don't like the thought of being a single mother right now. I've got too much going on . Especially since I have to run MoonBucks in the place of the lazy ass owner. I swear we would have gone out of business if I hadn't taken on his duties when I was only a high schooler. Kami.. Thinking about him just makes me want to kick his teeth in. I'm pulled out of my thoughts as my hair is pulled. I smile and gently pry my hair out of Chou-chan's fist.

I blink as Kameko asks if we are hiring at MoonBucks. I finally get my hair free from Chou-chan's fist and hold her out to Kameko. "I can always use someone willing to work. I'll warn you though. I don't go easy on the staff. I'm quite the perfectionist. But if your cool with that then sure.. I need an extra waitress since the busy season should just be upon us when we get back," I say to her and then look at the weirdo in some suit. I blink a bit. So odd and out of place. But I give Chou-chan back to Kameko and look around. "Hmm.. I wonder if Jyn needs help.." I murmur.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:05 am

There was that familiar voice in my head and I replied hoping to be heard. But at first I couldn't get it right, but it didn't matter much as I tried again this time focusing on how Ms. Izumi could speak into other people's mind. It wasn't that difficult after I found the mental path to her mind and back tracked. No one had ever taken the time to teach me about the magic that came naturally. The only thing that my mother ever told me was that I was so much like my father. But I didn't even know who that was. Eventually I found that connect and made a timid one of my own to answer her. "Ms. Izumi, I'm not sure if I have a place to stay or not. Its been months. But I am fairly certain that Chou and I can find a place. Thank you for worrying about us." (televocal) I didn't mention that it might take me a little while and that I had no funds at present. Then one of my problems was answered by Shiori. "I can work with that." My smile broadens as she tells me that basically I could have the job if I could deal with a perfectionist. "I will do anything." I take Chou and she giggles and snuggles into my neck with one hand hooked behind my arm and the other wrapped around the opposite side of my neck. “Thank you, Ms. Shiori.” I glance over to the overzealous Seiki and chuckle. He was so excited that soon he might even begin to push people into the water just to get home.

-1063-
Learned Televocal -1000
April 17, 18, 19, 20
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:39 am

Ijin and Chibi were the exact same height, and looked exactly the same in the appearance, the only different between them was their voice, the side in which they kept the bandages on their face, their personality and their dominate hands. Chibi would look to Jyn as he asked the question about Ijin as her scanners would show a red mark on his face. "Access denied, sorry that sort of information is restricted." Ijin would peek her head up and stare at him and her lips quivered for a moment as her voice perked up. "I-i-i..." she starte as her eyes shifted off to the side. "...am an intern.... in the Research and Development division of Division 12..." her eyes shifted away to the right and then down towards the ground as she hide behind Chibi again. "I-it's I-I-Ijin...." she stuttered. "I-Ijin M-Mitsukai...."

WC: 143 | 674

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:50 am

As she listened to the girls response Izumi grew some concern about it and her lip settled into a frown while she was directing people into the portal. Izumi remembered about her own home, it was a large place and she had plenty of empty rooms that could use occupying. "Well if you need a place to stay, my home is open for you to stay in. I live there alone so I have plenty of room, if you want to that is. My home is in East City." I was a simple offer that was open for Akera to choose whether to accept or decline Ijin wasn't forcing her anything just offering a suggestion.

-Word count: 115 | 669

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:56 am

~Homecoming / Back to the Present~

Standing there in a daze as I day dream, really hearing Seiki telling me not to joke around about that type of stuff or what Kameko the old chick where really talking about other then something about taking in the little girl she found. Which makes me wonder if there would be run in the apartment for a kid too, sure the place was big but the stuff for the band takes up a whole room that is going to have to be cleared out anyways. And I’ll have to give up my sake… walking around kids half naked while drinking just doesn’t seem to be a good thing to be doing. I wonder if the two of them have even consider that someone maybe looking for this kid. We know the mom was killed on the bus but was the dad there? How about the kid’s grandparents or an ante or uncle…. People just don’t pop out of the ground like they are made up to make some story a little more fun for the person writing it or anything.

Kuu crawls out my shirt as he has fund something of interest, hoping from my shoulder and on to Kameko’s so he can sniff the baby girl while his fluffy tail wave about in the air.

I blink when Seiki calls to me and snaps me from the daze of my thoughts as he informs me that the line is moving. “Oh right, sorry baby I was just thinking about some stuff.” I look at the placement of the line as people getting into the water and just puff or something. I really thought there would be some magical mist or something that you walked into. My lips twist for a moment as I think before giving a nod. “Right let’s do this!” With that said I pull my boots off and star to strip before pausing with my shirt half raised, “Seiki hold the baby so Kamy can get her clothes off before we go in the water.”

WC: 340/599
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:56 pm

I frown slightly as I am scanned. I almost expected a beep with an overhead comment requesting a price scan. Since I was priceless, that fictional and metaphoric scan could take a while. The more robotic of the two advises that information was classified before the other speaks up and comments that she was an intern with the Division. With a nod, I take in this interesting detail and comment, “ah, maybe I will see you around, in that case, Ijin M-Mitsukai. If you don’t already know, my name is Asei J-jyn.” Though I was playing with the semi stutter, I held a serious yet calm look on my face. If she were an intern at the Division, I would be able to easily look her up if ever I felt so obliged. But, my interactions with the R&D department primarily ran through our current project leader, Angela, and I wanted to make sure I limited my interactions as her study as much as possible. It seemed impossible for me to simply speak with her; I was either in the process of being a guinea pig, or on my way. Still, the Division was full of people; I found it a bit hard to visualize how she would get along in one of our research departments. I assumed she was very quiet most time. I offer a kind smile and advise, “well then, do enjoy your dip. It is about time for us to get back. Don’t get left behind.” With that, I turn and move away towards the horses to free their from their reigns and release them to head back to their villages; it was about that time.

280 / 1716
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:04 pm

I crouch, rolling up the bottoms of my pants. Since I would be wading in the waters it made perfect sense to me to do so. As Natsuki informs she was thinking, I grin and tease, “don’t hurt anything, babe.” I think to myself that hopefully she wasn’t thinking about the baby thing in any greater detail. That was definitely something I wasn’t ready for. I would have to be cautious the next few times we did it, just to make sure. It seemed she was excited enough as well, though, which was good. But then she starts to strip. A sweat drop descends the side of my head, and then she says for me to hold the baby for Akera to strip as well. “Heh…” I murmur softly, “I don’t think that’s really necessary…” My voice trails off as I think about not only Natsuki stripping, but the rest of the women around me stripping as well. A single line of blood rolls down between my nose and my lip for a moment before I suck it back in and stand to my feet. With a stern and serious face, I nod and confirm, “I got it. I will do my best so that you all may prepare.” Turning to the young lady holding the child, I offer, “I can hold her for you.” My tone would be as if I were performing a selfless act. The baby had a better chance making it through the portal in the arms of a man in either case.

257 / 1506
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:21 pm

I blink as the tough looking teen say he'll take the baby. I smile warmly and give him Chou-chan. "Arigato ne," I chirp and move along the crowd, helping those who need it. I then see my twin and walk over and punch the dude about to feel her up. I glare at him. "Touch my sister and you'll pull back a nub pal," I hiss. He backs off and SHioriko looks up at me innocently, having not even noticed. I swear she is so absentminded. She looks depressed. And I know why. I hug her.

"Look. You need a better guy. If Sanzon cares he'll find you," I tell her and she sniffles a moment before she nods and squares her shoulders. I ruffle her hair, my twin just a bit shorter than myself. I then see Jyn and walk over to him, Shioriko moving to help some of the older people.

"Ready to get home, Captain?" I ask in a teasing voice.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:47 am

"Maybe that might be best, if you really dont mind, Ms Izumi." I smiled as Shiori began to move off and I waved at her. "Thanks Ms. Shiori." I wave a bit as I started to handed the baby over to Seiki and nod to him. It would be better for him to... "Wait... why do I have to take off my clothes?" MY eyes grew big as I dug my heels in and stopped. There was no way in hell I was going to do that with everyone around. I was starting to panic, I glanced around wildly almost like a horse scared by a coming thunderstorm. It was too soon since the rape, the bath house had been enough to make me have nightmares come back and ruin my sleep. Everything was coming back. I had effectively put it behind me and locked away the memories so I wouldn't have to think about them. Oh god, why me? It seemed I would be suffering from PTSD, but at the moment I could only think of running away. My hands stopped and wanted to pull the baby back to me. Every time he had made me give him Chou, before he... he.. I let Seiki take the baby and in my mind the flashes of those two days were like a movie. My knees buckled and I crossed my arms over my body as I tried to huddle in on myself. My knees hit the dirt and my hair fell forward to cover my face as I strained not to cry. I wanted to find a hole to crawl into and never come out. A whimper was released that sounded like a "no. please dont make me do it"

-1353-
Learned Televocal -1000
April 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:20 am

Everyone was moving nicely and orderly there doesn't appear to be any problems. Izumi, under the guise of Origin, would glance about making sure nothing was wrong and thing's were going smoothly. Jyn appeared to be talking to what looked like twin's from her perspective and she kept looking around, hearing the response from Akera in her smile he smiled behind her tinted mask. Her eyes came over to where Akera was located and she spotted what one girl was doing as she was starting to strip. Her brow had arched as she quickly moved closer to them, god speed, and stood amongst the group as she spoke out. Due to her mask's voice changer her voice would be different than what it would have normally been as it sounded warped and robotic. "There is no need to relinquish your clothing." she spoke out making sure that this particular group with the freaking out Akera could hear. Her head was looking in the direction of the one who was already starting to strip, Natsuki, Origin kept her arm's at her sides with one placed at the hip.

Her outfit was different and strange compared to the rest, it was skin tight so it showed her figure excessively well and it was orange in color with tribal butterfly markings upon her outfit. Upon the back was a logo that looked ancient and runic that was of a Angel wing and a devil wing side by side pointing in opposite directions with a skull in the background behind it. She also wore a full head mask that covered her facial features entirely and was tinted in the visor region, which covered her face, with a black tint and was meant two be like a two way mirror so that only Izumi could see out but you can't see in. That was Izumi's current outfit and upon her back was a spade that was tied to her back, and at her waist was a makeshift holster that had a Nutek pistol being held into it.

She looked to Akera who was freaking out and quickly arrived at her side and knelt down. "Come now, everything is going to be okay." She spoke calmly, even though her voice was being changed by the voice changer or her mask, and Izumi continued her conversation mentally. Now now Akera, no need to worry. Come now stand up, I'm here to help you. What just happened? Talk to me.

-Word count: 410 | 1079

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:27 am

Her face reddened slightly when she took notice that Jyn teased at the way she had just recently stuttered and her eyes adverted to the ground as she stood behind Chibi using Chibi as a sort of shield from being looked at by Jyn. Asei Jyn....eh? She put that to memory as she heard him state that he would be seeing her around, so that meant he was in the division 12. She wasn't all to familiar with the people of Division 12 as she was only really just starting out before this whole incident started out. She watched him though as he went on to release the horses. Her cheeks still red from the earlier tease as she then looked in the direction of Chibi and then turned her head to look back at the portal. "Chibi..." she spoke out in a calm but whispered voice. "Let's go home, shall we?" Chibi turned her head to her mother and a smile grew onto her face. "Yes mother lets." She would state as the both of them would start to head for the portal. Of course not pushing or shoving as the line grew shorter as people kept portaling out from this now turned parallel dimension. When it would come turn for her and Chibi to finally get in. Ijin whispered to Chibi. "Still recording?" Chibi just nodded her head. Ijin would whisper once more. "Analyze and store." And Chibi responded with an "Affirmative as her scanned began to scan the portal they were entering and still recording everything that Chibi saw and they both headed into the portal wadding into the liquid like substance that felt rather odd but it wasn't wet, but it wasn't solid either and eventually they disappeared heading back home.

[Exit RP, portaled back to Present Yochi]

WC: 295 | 969

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:51 pm

The horses are released and I watch for a moment as they run off, heading in the direction of their village much like the priestess said they would. It would have been nice to see her perhaps one more time before leaving. She seemed like someone who would make a good friend. As I am in my thoughts, I turn around and notice a familiar teasing tone come in. A kind look comes to my face. I remembered then that she still lived with me. Things would probably return to normal once we got back, which would complicate things between Izumi and myself. Things hadn’t been resolved after that night when we went walking; Izumi asked for me to give her a little time and that is what I gave her. After that, I ended up meeting Shiori the next morning and we shared a kiss. I could tell her feeling for me were strong and in my kiss, I reciprocated her feelings. Coming to the past, I had distanced myself a little from them both, but that would soon be changing; hopefully in a good way. I had my intentions on getting back associated with the Division and catching up on anything I missed. I still didn’t know what I would do about disavowing information to the Division about the past realm. I didn’t know what the big wigs would do with that information. Things would be much easier if I just took over the organization. Returning to the young lady before me and her question, as I nod and admit, “yes I am.” With that I would look up to watch over the last few people in getting into the portal.

283 / 1999
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:58 pm

The older chick passes off the baby to me and I take it, holding it in my arms and against my chest securely , turning my gaze to the ladies who were supposed to then start stripping. The older chick walks away, which was a bit of a bummer, since I wouldn’t have minded checking her out. My gaze shifts to Akera with an internal short grin, but she spazzes out and falls to the ground huddling herself. “Um…” I notice with my atmosphere changing as I realize internally that ‘that’s probably not a good thing…’ The super heroine arrives at the side of the cradled Akera and it became apparent to me that I had been dupped into holding the kid and that no one was about to get naked. Holding the baby and bouncing it slightly on my right hip, I look down and reinforce the super hero’s words, stating, “she’s right Akera… come one, we’re going home. That guy won’t even be able to get to you anymore, and if he tries, I’ll kick his ass.”

The comment was to attempt to make her feel better, but it was also a check I didn’t know my ass could cash. However, saying it made me feel like I needed to work on it more so that when I did say it in the future, it would be real and not just something said to make someone feel better. I needed more power and though I had come a long way in a few days, I needed way more training.

261 / 1767
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Getting a hold of myself, I look to Izumi and Seiki. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you two worry" I sniffled a bit and stood back up, growing a backbone. "Thank you both so much for everything." I took the baby and smiled weakly. I'm alright, I'll just find a therapist when we get back. Lets go home." With that sighed and walked into the water with Chou. Together we went through the portal and out the other side to go back home and be a normal human being.

-1544-
Learned Televocal -1000
April 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
Exit RP
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:19 pm

Updated Akera
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:52 pm

~Homecoming / Back to the Present~

So Kameko flips and some mast lady pops up out of nowhere and starts telling me what to do. If I don’t want my cloths to get wet then I can take them off I’m not some kid that likes to run into the water for the fun of it. SO while I’m eyeing the weirdo and not really paying any mind to what else is going on till Kameko stops tripping and says lets go home. “Yeah…” I comment before following Kameko to the water bumping my shoulder into the weirdo as I pass her, “Move it thunder thighs.”

Into the water and poof we are home!

[Exit RP]

WC: 108/707
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:43 pm

Akera seemed to be okay as she made her way to and through the portal. I watch as she was able to get in without any issues, so I felt a little bit better about going in. It would be ladies first as Natsuki would be next in entering the portal. Following behind my girlfriend, I move to the portal and step into it. It was an odd feeling at first as I started to make my way into the waters. My feet didn’t feel like they were going into water, but something else. I decide to just jump the rest of the way in, and I find myself transported from the past realm and I come into existence in the present realm from which I had come. I looked around to see people who had come into the lake on the other side. It seemed as if the portal worked and that I was finally home after all that.

160 / 1927
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:03 pm

Updated Natsuki
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:24 am

Updated Izumi and Ijin
Updated Shiori
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)   Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members) Empty

Back to top Go down

Homecoming / Back to the Present (Open, Haven/Present Realm Members)
Page 1 of 1