Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In The Dark

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:29 pm

A figure stood, purple and priestly in raiment, her gaze settling on the distant carnival. As things had worked out, she'd needed to use the restroom and the portable blue boxes they had for the purpose at the festival offended her sensitive nose to such an extent she'd been driven to inquire at the local businesses. It wouldn't be hard, she reasoned, if she simply found something she wanted to buy. With the hurry she'd excused herself in, and right after presenting a sword to him too, she couldn't be sure her friend had followed her, but she would apologize later, such matters were emergencies and had to be taken care of with haste, since she'd have to presumably buy something first.
Stopping at the first brick store she saw that wasn't an obvious restaurant, she ran in to find herself, surrounded by lingerie.
Almost tripping over the door in her haste to escape, she slammed the door behind her and leaned hard against it as though trying to hold back some great force, a blush and panicked expression covering her face. "Goodness..." she exclaimed quietly, thinking next time she should read the sign before she went running into a building.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Number of posts : 884
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-06

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:41 pm

The oni's crimson eyes fell upon the blade within his handling, two of his fingers running across the rough materal of the sheath though having to admire the designs of the red bamboos that spread out through the dark color of it. Surely Atilla must have spent quite a deal here to be able to afford such a decorated katana for him, though apparently his good deed hadn't gone unpaid. He grinned as his hand gripped the hilt, unclasping the lock of the sheath and sliding the blade out of its case only a few inches to catch sight of the metal of it. It was stained red, though he wondered if it was of blood as the weapon he held seemed brand new if anything. Thinking of it as merely more design, he sheathed it, and before he could give any proper thanks to Atilla, she had hurriedly excused herself, leaving him alone there with his new katana. "Heh. Wait up." Shou would call, coming to follow the kami since there was little that would hold his interest among the festival. True, it seemed to be bustling with all sorts of activity but he wouldn't have come if it hadn't been for the kami's invitation.
Besides, she seemed rather alarmed by something, and he had to wonder if maybe she was off to get herself into some sort of new trouble. When he found her stepping out of a building, he glanced through a window of the store and couldn't help himself from a chuckle spilling forth. "This sword's payment enough, Atilla. Though I wouldn't mind it a bit seeing you in something like that." Shou stated with a teasing grin, crimson orbs indicating a dark, thinly laced bustier that clothed one of the store's mannequins.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:58 pm

So he had followed her, she said, her demeanor settling until he indicated one of the windows she'd completely failed to notice until the present. Innocently enough, she looked up and emitted a brief squeak at the sheer immodesty of the garment, the red on her face returning as she closed her eyes. "Who would..." she began, before a brief knock on the door sent her scurrying to hide behind the other spirit. A woman, looking rather normal with her baggy jeans, stepped out on her cell phone, shooting the other a glare for having the door shut like that before walking off, continuing her conversation. The kami breathed a sigh of relief, still a bit nervous. "Takashou-sama... do you know of any stores in the area that do not sell food but sells something interesting? I am sorry I ran away like that but this is a matter of importance." Since the other had been on the earth longer than she had, she assumed he might know a place or two.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:08 am

Shou noticed the blush that streaked across the woman's face when he returned his attention to her, guessing that much of a response from her. A woman seemed to be barricaded from leaving the place as Atilla was leaning against the door still, the kami's hurried movements unsealing the exit. A brow rose at the glare that was received and considered roasting the woman on the spot. Of course, in the present company the kami might not have liked that sort of reaction on his part.. wait, when was it that he had even started to care? Perhaps the sword that was tucked beneath his arm was a reminder of the kindness of the angel, and he didn't care to change her current positive views of him for the moment. Killing a human would only renew those 'unholy devil' impressions of him.
Shou took a step back, glancing over to Atilla's way as she asked the question. He then looked around where they were. "I've never been to this part of the city, actually. Maybe we should take a look around?" Shou suggested, a smirk forming at the concept that this was practically a date in the works.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:20 am

Blinking, the kami reflected on the other's never having been to this end of town. It seemed terribly clean, perhaps the atmosphere was wrong for... demons. She had a harder time thinking of him as a straight out devil now that she'd received permission from heaven to pursue a relationship with him. Thinking over how exactly she would go about getting commitment from a free spirit such as himself seemed like it would be difficult. She pushed her two pointer fingers together, looking at the ground. This was hopeless. She looked back up, her brown eyes filled with gladness for this time she could have with him thinking he'd ever like her before the inevitable end. "I agree," her eyes turned to the road to her immediate right, and she set out in that direction, further from the festival. The actual fireworks probably were going to be awhile, she told herself.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:31 am

She certainly seemed like she had something on her mind a lot of the time. The oni was glad to see her take some action though, as she agreed with his suggestion. As she started down the road, Shou joined her at her side and shifted the sword from under his arm into the handling of his grip. He then looped the free arm around the woman's shoulders, his hand coming to lazily drape onto the woman's chest. In a way, it was a move to claim the woman by his side, not only feeling protective of her but entitled to such a gesture. Besides, he'd all ready decided that this was a date. "Hm, lets see.. what kind of stuff are you lookin' to shop for anyways?"

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:48 am

The blush returned in full force, she wondered if it would ever fade this time. He seemed so comfortable with her. Then again, in the past he hadn't thought much of shoving her to the cold sidewalk with the intent to draw her into allowing him to deflower her, so she could hardly say his casual manner was something new to her, but unlike last time she felt liked for her company and not for the lust she could slake.
Still not making eye contact, she tried to think of what type of thing she would want. Truthfully, she was satisfied with her meager possessions, but she did lack reading material other than the few scriptures she'd brought with her. "A bookstore perhaps..." she said, trailing off and looking up ahead. One store front had, hanging from the jutting canopy of its facade, a bunch of wind chimes made from colorful pieces of stained glass. These drew her as a fire draws a moth, and she stopped below a blue one with a frog in the middle of a circle on it, tapping it gently and listening to the nice music it made. "What is this?" she asked, not familiar with the concept of a wind chime.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:01 am

Glancing towards the building that Atilla had stopped in front of, it seemed like something of a practical gift shop. Bringing his attention back to the wind chimes as one of them rang out in song from Atilla's touch of it, his crimson eyes observed the rest that were out on display. "Hmm.. wind chimes?" The oni suggested, before giving a nod of confirmation to his own unknown guess, slipping his arm away from the kami and taking a step forward. There was a string that hung lower than the pieces of the thing, taking ahold of it and giving it a soft shake, banging the middle circular piece against the pipes of the chime, bringing its purpose of noise into full effect since there didn't seem to be a sufficient amount of wind to get them moving.
An image of a blond woman flashed through his mind, standing beside a younger, a human, Takashou. Tears clouded her eyes, as the gentle breeze of fall carressed the air, the sounds and sights of a windchime coming from just behind her on the porch of some inhabitance.
The demon's eyes narrowed slightly to the object before him, its song a fading remnant of a memory now. It had been a strange thought, one that he couldn't connect to many other of the scarce memories that he held. What he did know was that it was of his mortal life, and when around Atilla he thought of his humanity often. Deciding to shake it off, he turned and faced the woman once more, attempting to play his resignation off with a grin. "You like these, huh?"

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:11 am

"They are beautiful," she said slowly, her usual reflective tones amplified by the lack of speed. "Sometimes, I see people like your friend in the woods. Sometimes, I see humans with guns and swords and all manner of instruments of death. It was humans who invented the knife, the gunpowder, the cudgel. People here always ask me, can humanity be saved? Does humanity have the hope of light in them? Those people spend too much time looking at the guns and not enough time looking at the... wind chimes." Letting the little thing go, she turned to the larger wind chime the oni had rung before turning to him, a look on her face as though she'd come to a sudden realization. "Oh, I'm awfully sorry, Takashou-sama. I did not mean to preach to you. Hee hee, I guess it is what I do on Yochi, though. I had to preach a great many sermons to afford that sword." Soon she would turn and continue up the way, the gift shop not being what she was looking for.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:24 am

His brow lifted at the deep words that Atilla spoke of, creations that reflected on the violence humans were capable of. It was a reoccuring question for the woman, he supposed, being the preacher that she was. Most humans had probably given up at this point, deaf to her devotions and prayers, blind of Bleaus. Hearing that her words of God had been what had paid for the katana, though, he looked to the woman's back as she continued her way with some astonishment. What work it must have been to save up for such a weapon, casting his glance to the sheathed blade in his hand. He snickered at the thought of his good fortune, as he couldn't have known saving the kami would have played out such rewards. What he really craved for wasn't material though, but the woman herself. Following and catching up beside her once more, the wind chimes had apparently not catching her fancy enough to purchase one of the things. "You know, I have a little bit of money myself." The reference was to the pocket cash that he made here and there with sales of product. "I could get you something, you know in return for this blade. You put a lot of work into getting this, and I guess I feel.." Some manner of guilt, surely. The feeling was unlike him, though, and he couldn't find the strength to voice it honestly. "I feel like I should get you something in return. Besides, you don't have to repay me for what happened that night." He grinned, recalling that fight. He sure as hell did have some fun, even pushing himself pass his ordinary limitations. "I'm just happy you were safe." The oni lied, his heart quickening at the mere thought of the thrill of battle.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:42 am

Atilla wasn't so much surprised at the other's possession of money so much as she was surprised he would see fit to do a gift exchange. Honestly, she'd never thought about what kind of gift she'd want if she ever had to choose one, but no doubt the oni would need his money more than she did. "What do you do for money?" she'd ask offhandedly, the question one of curiosity, as the employment rate of demons in a human city would invariably be low. Her eyes dropped at the lie, though she didn't know it to be one. She felt touched that he would care for her safety, surely it was a wicked thing for her to stereotype him as a devil oni bent on her destruction.
Suddenly, a desire to give him a hug overcame her, mostly out of her own guilt for her previous stereotypes. Hardly had the question come from her mouth before she would shyly step up to the male and put her arms around him, listening for a heartbeat. Last time she'd laid her head there, she'd ended up with her face against the concrete, but things seemed different now. She trusted him.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:54 am

He supposed it was natural for a person to be curious about such a thing like a job. "Heh, oddly enough my job makes people pretty happy." Shou commented, before giving a careless shrug. "But, all I really do is sell plants." Or rather the bud off the plants, but he decided to keep it short, simple and vague. As she stepped out in front of him, the oni wondered what it was that she might have said to need to catch his attention so. She didn't say anything, though, only stepping towards him and bringing him into a hug. Shou chuckled lightly, returning the gesture as he wrapped his arms around her to draw her in closer. It would have appeared that he had managed to slip back into the steady state of a friendship going on more with this woman, feeling more than atoned for his past injustices to her. This particular hunt was taking a lot longer than he could have hoped for, but in her being a kami, surely the rewards would have been unprecedented. As usual, this level of contact brought him a measure of lust with it, but he prided himself a good deal of control to at least continue playing this thing slowly. "You seem to be in good moods."

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:25 am

A plant salesman, Atilla thought vaguely. Somehow she couldn't imagine someone who expressed a desire to roast people and things to be out somewhere tending a garden. She imagined him with a watering can and one of those big, floppy gardener's hats. It was ridiculous.
"Your heart is beating really fast," she said, the observation coming from experience reviving people. She didn't mean it as anything other than a mere observation, but wondered why his heart would be beating faster than normal. She knew him not to be nervous about anything like she was. Perhaps that lovely heat he always gave off had to be fueled by an equally high metabolism.
But these speculations faded when he put his arms around her, the gesture making her feel safer than she had the rest of her time in Yochi. Enjoying the feeling and liberated by the mandate of heaven, she smiled gently, looking up in the man's face before snuggling her head back into his chest, breathing a sigh of satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:43 am

Upon her speculation of his heart beat moving at a faster rate than what was normal, he had guessed that such a thing shouldn't have surprised him with her head pressing against his chest. He chuckled when she had pointed it out and simply nodded, "I guess I'm excited right now. An area such as this, with a person like you.. this is completely different than my first experiences here in Sai City.." This wouldn't have been the source of such a thing, obviously, but as the cover-up came from his mouth, he realized it held a great deal of truth and he wondered on it briefly. After all, the oni's first days in the city had been with Grunty and at the Lower Commons. Coming to see the difference in the quality of living here, he felt this place better suited him.. there was something about these buildings, and something about the simple notion of a date that reminded him of his human life. So long as this feeling of deja vu persisted, he would continue normally and surpress his demon abnormalities, fueled by curiousity now.
Looking down to the woman when she had glanced up to him, she retreated almost as quickly back into his chest, though the sight of the smile on her face was enough to warm him. This warmness felt strange, oddly enough, as it differed from the heat his natural ability gave off. Reaching into her hood with a hand, the oni ran his fingers through the blonde strands of the woman's head, the concealing garment falling back off from her. Perhaps it was a bad idea to restrain himself from his true feelings, though he couldn't see any harm in allowing himself this idea of a growing relationship with the kami.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:01 am

The woman looked up once more, her chin against the male's chest as his hand went through the sandy strands of her hair, the wind stirring said strands briefly before she realized her head was now missing its customary hood. Not that such a thing bothered her, but it did expose her head and face. Once again, she lay her chin against his chest and looked up, one hand coming to rest on his chest. "A person like me?" she inquired, now curious as to how his first experience in this place was. If it was anything like hers it'd be no wonder he became so destructive.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:14 am

"Yeah." If there was one honest thing Shou could speak of, it was the uniqueness of the kami before him. "I've never known someone so pure. So devoted to the good that you are." Before such a thing might have sickened him, but these days it only served to intrigue. As his fingers fulfilled their course through the woman's hair, the palm of his hand came to cup her cheek, while a smirk graced his lips. "You could say that I like you, Atilla. It's somethin' real rare for me to say, so you better not take it lightly." With a snicker, he leant downwards closer to the woman to plant a kiss upon her lips. When dealing with an angel, he was forced to take as much pleasure as he could out of these little things, as surely she wouldn't have allowed him to bang the woman against one of the store fronts that lined the streets. That was a great pity, but he could make due with the little bits of intimacy that he got.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:32 am

Others had commented on her piety, some complimenting it, usually after she'd healed the speaker or a relative, some condemning it as pointless activity. The fact that this man she hugged had gone from calling her plans futile to actually complimenting her dedication to all that was good improved her outlook on her situation. Maybe people would begin to listen if she just persevered. The being like tempted her to look away, but she could hardly, seeing those entrancing, oddly colored eyes that had drawn her into this situation.
The kiss, that feeling across her lips again, the primal sentiments in her rising caused her to close her eyes and, not wanting it to end, put her arms around the demon's neck, pleading with her body in a small way for him to stay.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:43 am

Feeling her arms come around his neck, the oni's kiss pressed more firmly and fully. This was no brief peck as the kiss that had followed his rescue of the woman had been, but something that fast evolved to more for him. Unfortunately, his temptations were beginning to rise, an ever present lust for the woman that began to flare within him once more. He had the head to make not so forceful actions, though, instead making the movements to see if slowly urging the woman into such play might have worked. His arms came around her waist, drawing that particular area of her bodies closer and against his own, as his tongue brushed against the woman's lips, seeking her invitation of entrance.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:57 am

LittleMariko wrote:
Caught up in the moment, she tried her best to go along with her instincts, despite the complete lack of knowing what she was doing, but for now at least she was the other's. When his warm tongue came up against her mouth, she figured she was supposed to reciprocate, opening her mouth a little to allow her own tongue to flick out, standing up on the tips of her toes and allowing that heat that seemed to be constantly pouring out of him to soak into her body. The robes were awfully warm for this weather...

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:10 am

He entered her mouth, instantly recognizing a slight timidness within the woman's actions. It only served to give her greater favor in his appeal, though, far too used to less dignified and more experienced partners. Shou could hardly contain himself any longer, his hands coming to grasp a firm grip of the woman's rear and lift her up off of the ground with a formidable amount of strength. The intention was to bring her up to his level without so much effort on her part, forgetting about the woman's shyness and how such an act might have brought about that blush to new levels. That wasn't to say that he didn't mind that cute display of redness across the woman's face, his tongue assaulting the woman's own with an uprising and fiery passion.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:19 am

All of a sudden, she felt quite taken by the other, or rather in his possession with the decidedly dominant way she found him raising her by her seat without concern for her personal bubble. Her face burned its expected pinkish tone, partially from the passion of the kiss, partially from the indignity of the situation. The former overrode the latter, however, and as her eyes remained close she simply let the other work his way with her, concentrating on the rare and new sensations arising in her, that former feeling below her belly even...

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:39 am

In The Dark Immybox_01
How great it was to have gotten this far with the woman without any visible complaints. It seemed with each kiss he gave, he could extend this play further in. To try and rush it, though, Shou felt as if he might have pushed the woman away as he had once before. So with that, he pulled away from the kiss with the angel, a grin flitting across his face as he gently rested his forehead upon her own. He enjoyed holding her this way, playing out fantasies of a stand and deliver in his head while speaking to her, voicing his current thoughts without too much restraint, "Ah, you gotta tell me Atilla.. are we ever gonna get to do this?" He figured the subject would have been implied, furthering his point by nuzzling into the kami's neck and taking a gentle nip of heavenly flesh.
In The Dark Immybox_03
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:48 pm

The kami, her eyes only half open as she looked into his, hypnotized, found she'd missed the innuendo in the question entirely. To the pure all things are pure after all. "Get to what?" she breathed, her voice a gentle pant. She rested her head and one arm against his shoulder, her eyes closed in bliss and her entire body relaxing as she enjoyed the soft bites, breathing in the scent of his hair.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:39 pm

"Heh." It was funny just how innocent she could be would still surprise him. "Its nothing." Shou stated, as he removed himself from embracing her, allowing Atilla her ground once more as he half-turned away from her. "You know, you're lucky to still be alive when dealing with someone like me." The oni stated, though the smirk on his face implied more of a tease. "But I guess not too many demons get the pleasure of gettin' to know one of you kami, right?"

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:56 pm

The kami blinked. Now that the contact was broken, she took a moment to push her fingers together and consider whether or not her conduct was appropriate, especially since they were in public. Recalling briefly that they were "dating", as they were, she could reconcile her brief slack of vigilance with the fact that they were a little past a relationship. The statement that he was dangerous... well, she was vaguely aware of such a danger, but since he'd taken the time to save her and seemed to care about her to an extent, she reasoned that he must have an inner light and provided she staid in line with Bleaus's will, such a light would prevent him from hurting her. "No, not many get to know us past our attempts to redeem them, but... I can be dangerous too, Takashou-sama. Let me show you."
Holding her hands out, and cupping them, she winced and began to chant slowly, not paying any notice to the other's proximity as this wasn't meant to be a dangerous spell. "Et lavi te aqua et emundavi sanguinem tuum ex te et unxi te oleo..."*
Slowly, almost imperceptibly, her hand began to fill with water. She grinned, looking up at him with a proud look in her eyes. "See? I can call elements too."

*Then I bathed you with water, washed off your blood from you and anointed you with oil.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:10 pm

With an eyebrow raised in her statement, Shou had hardly ever thought Atilla dangerous. It seemed her magic seen thus far had only been focused on healing and support. She then cupped her hands and chanted in the same unknown language to him, his eyes glancing to see what sort of effect she was aiming for. "Oh? That's pretty interesting, Atilla. Good job." Shou stated with a grin when he saw the water fill within her handling. How appropriate that it was water, wondering on just how much this woman would become to oppose him.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:16 pm

The spirit smiled, drinking the water she'd generated, which caused her to recall her original purpose here. She'd quite forgotten about the call of nature until that pivotal moment. She bowed once again, thanking the oni for his compliment before looking around at the various storefronts around them. One in particular stood out because of its bright, vibrant primary shades: a candy shop.
Reaching for the other's hand, she would attempt to guide him towards the window in a manner a small child might, jabbing her finger in the window at a big, flat lollipop whose curled, yellow and blue spiral formed a circle bigger than her head. "Do you know what that is?" she inquired, genuinely curious. Such a colorful thing must be something good.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:28 pm

"Hm?" Shou followed the woman as she took ahold his hand, leading him to another store which she had seemed to take a great deal of interest in. Looking to what she indicated towards, he saw the large lollipop and briefly gave a shrug, "Candy?" Shou stated, though his tone sounded more disbelieving in the fact that she would have been interested. Then again, it wasn't so incredulous that different people would hold different sorts of taste. "You wanna look through that store? See what else they got?" Surely the candy shop would have offered several treats that would have appealed to the woman, though the thought of her licking on a lollipop was suddenly of some desire.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:01 am

LittleMariko wrote:
Her eyes lit up at the name. "Candy!" she said, her normal monotone broken by a considerable cheer, almost childlike in its simplicity. Pulling him inside of the store, she looked around at the various powders, jellies, chocolates, and treats, scurrying from one to the other and examining it as a rodent might scurry and examine. Everything smelled so sweet here, and she hadn't had anything sweet since she left the fruitful gardens above. This place reminded her a little bit of home, if only in a small, artificial way. Walking over to the window, she took one of the duplicate lollipops from the rack, staring at its swirly, flat face in awe. After a few moments, she looked up and saw a smaller lollipop, this one shaped like a foot long stick on the end of a smaller piece of stick, but with the same whimsical sort of swirl. It certainly seemed easier to consume, but the round one seemed to have more mass. Making her way back over to her partner, she held up both lollipops for his inspection. "I am not sure which one to choose," she explained briefly.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:26 am

Shou took a step back, crossing his arms over his chest as he eyed each of the candies that the woman held up to his attention. He wasn't able to tell much difference on them, other than some differences in design, but he couldn't place why such a thing would have been a concern. Not sharing the same tastes in these sugar treats, he couldn't see why she didn't just pick one to get her fill. Annoyed how long it was taking him to come to an answer, the oni simply snatched both of the lollipops away from the woman. "I'll get them both for you. You'll probably want one later anyways, right? And this way you can tell which is better." What a simple solution it had come to be, Shou noticed, turning away from her and stepping to the register, intending to buy them for her himself. "Besides. You still have to use the restroom, don't ya?" The oni questioned with a smirk as he glanced over his shoulder.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:42 am

The kami blinked both in surprise that he'd noticed and in surprise of his generosity, not comprehending the price difference between a sword and two lollipops, but she wouldn't tarry for long. Bowing politely to excuse herself, she took a look over her shoulder, then scurried off to the back, pausing at the two doors. One was a person wearing a skirt, another was a person without a skirt. It seemed reasonable in her mind for her to pick the blue one without the dress, as she wore pants under her robes, not that the mistake would probably matter all that much. The store was deserted save the employees and the two spirits, as everyone was at the festival.
Finishing her business quickly, she washed her hands, wondering at the strange, neighboring fountains before coming back out and rejoining her date at the register.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:47 am

The oni fished a hand into his pocket, grabbing for the crumpled paper cash that he carried on him from business at the Lower Commons. The candy didn't cost him too much, especially since it wasn't often that he bought something legitimately from a store and everything. When the kami returned, Shou had all ready made the purchase, handing a small brown paper bag her way that held both of her lollipops. "There. Now. You feel like going back to the festival just yet?"

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:55 am

Smiling, the woman took the bag, opening it as quickly as she could and putting the longer one in her mouth since it seemed it would fit better. The flavor flooded her mouth like a typhoon of sugar. She sucked almost involuntarily on the sweet, sweet stick, divining the flavors of artificial blueberry and banana and not knowing the names for them. Yes, nameless joys they were that only stayed on her tongue a brief time before traveling down her throat, making room for the next batch of taste, swirling into her mouth. The kami couldn't have been happier.
"The festival?" she answered around the candy, not removing it from her mouth. "It is fun around here, but if you would prefer to go, I would rather go where you want to be."
She punctuated her sentences with audible sucks, looking up at the oni and pushing the rod further in.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:08 am

Shou found himself lost for a moment with his gaze fixated on the woman as she went at it with the lollipop. His leg briefly twitched, a private yearning for that sort of attention, though the involuntary movement of his body reminded him to not act too shady with such a stare. Glancing away, he gave a stretch of his arms by extending the limbs outwards, while giving answer to her question. "Ah.. it doesn't matter to me, really." The oni stated, his lips spreading out in a grin. "I'm just enjoying the company." Shou stated, rather smoothly as he looked to view Atilla's sucking once more.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:19 am

Finally withdrawing the lollipop with a final, puckering smack, she ran her tongue slowly up the length of the treat, exploring every stripe and pockmark with enthusiastic fervor before reaching the tip, slipping the entire thing into her mouth and sucking partially in the traditional manner, partially with her throat in an attempt to extract all the sugary goodness possible before she spoke again, drawing the candy out so the tip rested on her lip as she talked. "You are too kind. I think there may be some other stores to explore."
By now, the lollipop had melted considerably and she shoved the entire gooey mess back into her mouth, her eyes closing in bliss again at the sudden resumption of sensation in her taste buds. Only when her eyes reopened did she looked towards the door, her hand that wasn't occupied by the stick putting the bag into her satchel and reaching out for his, unaware of any ulterior motives he may have had when he glanced at her enjoying her tasty, tasty candy. Where had this been all of her life?

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:01 pm

In The Dark Immybox_01
The oni found himself unable to hold back the chuckles that lifted out of him. It was almost a huge disbelief, that a kami so pure could be capable of so much potential in badly deeds. I could decorate it and tell her it's a lollipop. The oni thought to himself, before laughing aloud at the private joke that coursed through his head. Of course something like that would have been rather random to the onlooker, and with a grin he cleared his throat, "Heh, 'scuse me. You're right, though, this part of the city's a lot more interesting than the slums."
Shou took ahold of the woman's reaching hand, and led the way through the doors and out of the candyshop, their steps coming to walk against the pavement of sidewalk once more.
In The Dark Immybox_03
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:00 am

The kami sucked on, thinking it odd that her friend would burst out laughing like that. Perhaps there lay some funny memory of a store in his mind, she thought, letting him lead her out of the store. Looking up and down the street, she noticed the nearby stores. One store sold comic paraphernalia, one was a head shop, about three were restaurants, a bar stood on the corner, and a jewelry store lay a bit further off. None of them in this section seemed to hold the magnetic appeal to her that the candy shop had, she thought, smiling gently to herself. The jewelry store shone very impressively, and she couldn't help but wonder what beauty lay inside.
But she felt she should let her partner find the next shop. She'd found the last several after all, and she no longer needed to relieve herself, so they could take their time. "Mmmm..."

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:07 am

The oni breathed outwards in a sigh as he came to view the several stores that were available to them. How very boring this was fast becoming since his initial romantic efforts towards the woman. Shou figured it'd take a little more work, though a private area would be preferable when he'd start the disrobing. Another thought came to his head, one that appealed to more chaotic tastes, as he recalled the woman's claim that she could be dangerous. "Hey. Atilla." The oni would say to catch her attention, a sly grin in place as he decided to suggest this thought. "You're getting pretty strong, right? Learning how to use water and all that." With his free hand, he extended it outwards into the air, bringing ignition to the limb to cover it in flame. There was always a need to draw his flames when his excitement grew, others might have taken it more threateningly than he truly intended when it was really just a reflection of the uprising and hungry flames that burned within. "We should fight sometime. I wanna test my fire against your water."

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:38 am

The lollipop seemed to be decreasing in mass and going limp, the center of the treat creamier than the hard outer shell. The dilemma of how temporary her good thing was took her attention away from the oni for a moment... that is, before he got that mischievous look on his face and she saw his hand rise and burst out into that hellfire she was so familiar with.
Her eyes grew wide and she softly whined, but hoped the other didn't catch the noise. Though she still liked him as a person, she still had a hard time overcoming her instinctive fear of what he actually was whenever he let his fire burn, that is, a demon and a predator. She couldn't help wondering if he had ever eaten a kami or an oni. He was a demon, so he'd probably eaten a human before, but it would likely be rude to ask. The thought of what would happen one day if he ever lost control...
Or maybe that's why she liked him.
The thought took her aback for a moment, but it seemed true. Most of the things that caused the dreaded feeling below her gut, the traits that ruined her resolve were tied to that very identity of his that she feared: the bright color of his hair, for only hunting creatures are colored so; the ominous crimson of his eyes; the ill-intentioned, prideful smirks; his complete ignorance of the heavenly protocols that had been drilled into her since her rebirth; the very fact that he had killed, himself the kinetic potential fire has for destruction personified... He's a cat even... echoed through her thoughts. These things played over and over in her head every time she thought of him.
Humans probably had a name for her condition, she thought, that is, being drawn to strange, obvious hazards against all reason.
"A quo enim quis superatus est huius et servus est..." she reminded herself briefly, under her breath before swallowing the remainder of her lollipop and speaking normally. "I cannot control it well, Takashou-sama. We would have to have it in a park away from some of these buildings."
Honestly, a match with him, even a practice one, would put her in mortal terror, but she viewed herself as his to an extent, so she would take reasonable measures to comply with any wishes he may have had.

*A man is a slave to whatever overcomes him.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:01 pm

Was that a whine? Shou supposed he should have expected that sort of response. He figured now he'd have to defuel his desires for combat with just settling for the sense of superiority that he could strike some measure of fear in this kami still. Lowering his arm back down to his side, the flames died away just as quickly as they had come. "I guess we don't have to." The oni mumbled, glancing her way and raising a brow as she spoke in the foreign language. She then spoke so that he could understand, his brow lifted in surprise at her agreeing to a fight after all. "Great!" Shou exclaimed, grinning widely once more. Her powers over an element that was different and new to him was enough promise for an interesting fight, he'd think. Looking away from the kami and glancing around at the structures around them, he questioned where such a place might have been nearby. "Eh? Is there anything but buildings around here?" He supposed the festival's grounds would have counted, if not for the fact there was a festival.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:29 pm

The woman looked up and down the street. "We are not far from Gunshyne Bastion. There are many wide open spaces there, people are accustomed to gun fights."
One of her congregation members lived in the area and had complained of the gunfire that continued late into the night.
She wanted to take the opportunity to decline the offer of battle, but he seemed so enthusiastic about it. Plus, it would give her a chance to gauge how difficult killing him would actually be if she were so moved by the mandate of heaven. "We should go east and a little south and we should run into it... does it make you... happy that we should... spar?"

*A man is a slave to whatever overcomes him.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:40 pm

In The Dark Immybox_01
It was a little surprising that the kami had such an understanding of the city now, though preaching might have gotten her around more. Shou had unintentionally remained in the Lower Commons for the better part of his time here on Earth, so such names were unknown to him. When she had asked him if this made him happy, he almost laughed at how ridiculous the question was. He stopped himself, though, judging the woman's tone and why she would come to ask it. Shou was then again reminded that he was dealing with a kami, one that was theoretically the very opposite of what he was. Where he took enjoyment in fights, she was probably repulsed by them. The only motive in her attacks would be nothing more than to satisfy him.
And thus the very fun of a battle would be sucked away into nothingness. Shou sighed with a sad smile, hardly believing in himself for developing such a soft spot for the kami. He leaned forward and planted a kiss on her forehead, drawing her into an embrace within his arms. "Maybe some other time. It'll give you some chance to get stronger anyways, right?"
In The Dark Immybox_03
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:41 pm

Quietly, the kami hugged the other, happy that they were making love and not war. If she was honest with herself, perhaps a battle wouldn't be all that bad, but she still held a bit of gratitude to the other for not making her go through with it. She felt sort of bad, though. She certainly couldn't avoid fighting forever, and the time might come where this oni might not be here to protect her, and what then?
"Thank you... Takashou-sama, but... I was wondering if you think you could teach me something about defending myself..."
If she could get a lesson without having to fight, it would be a win both ways.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:32 pm

It seemed appropriate, especially after having come from the incident within the forest. She wasn't dull enough to see that being a kami, when the world had come to be as it was, would prove difficult enough challenge for those kinds of spirit. Especially with her cause to promote goodness, even Shou find a measure of disgust in that sort of path. Of course, he'd come to look beyond such things and found some pleasure in just the intersting company she was. That and consistent attempts at her deflowering.
Instructing on how to defend oneself though, Shou doubted he could accomplish. There was no strategy that he held too, only the thrill and instincts of battle. Regardless, with a smirk he told her, "I'll teach you. Some other time, though." Shou glanced over the kami's shoulder in the direction from where they had come. "How about we head back to the festival? It looks fun." He'd suggest, since this 'shopping' date had come to terribly bore him.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:07 pm

The little mouse spirit nodded enthusiastically. They could definitely learn together some other time. Holding the empty lollipop stick up in her hand, she focused on the tip and, preparing to move, accidentally tripped. The way she flailed seemed something like a stabbing gesture towards the oni as she tried to reach him to prevent herself from going down. "Oh my..." she said very quickly and quietly, only a slightly more surprised version of her usual monotone.

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:58 am

"Eh?" The oni's hands outreached before him in an attempt to catch the oni and halt her from her descent. She flailed outwards and it seemed like it might have gotten a grip before she continued down into her trip, her reach for plea suddenly striking a very different target. "Fuck! Kuh!" It was the very manhood of one, something that couldn't have been trained for a hundred years to defend such an attack. The oni's legs trembled slightly before he dropped down to his knees, both of his hands in attendance at a futile attempt of a nurturing grip on his goods. "A-Atilla.. what the hell.." Shou weakly grumbled beneath his gritted teeth before he fell over onto his side, curling his legs upwards towards his chest as his hands remained between his legs, also serving as something of a protection to what other evil things in the world threatened him in such a way. This was, in no way or spirit, a fight. Shou had been struck at one of his greatest weakpoints and it could have been considered an ultimate defeat of the groaning demon on the ground.

Last edited by Themeless on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:23 am

The kami was able to regain her feet, thanks to the help of the other, but she was ignorant to the critical hit she'd scored until she heard her name mumbled.
There lay her friend, on the ground, curled up in obvious pain. It seemed something had hit him in his... sacred areas. She hardly noticed, the sight of someone curled up so put her in emergency room mode. One could almost see the exclamation point over her head as she instantaneously decided it must be something serious if it could put someone as tough as this oni on the ground, curled up.
Without a second thought or the slightest hint of shame, she would use her superior strength to move his arms out of the way and cup her hand around the aching organs, chanting, allowing the healing powers of Bleaus to flow into them. "Orandum est ut sit mens sana in corpore sano."

*It is to be prayed that the mind be sound in a sound body.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:29 pm

His hands were reluctantly pulled from their protective duties before replaced by a much softer, gentler substitute. Shou's sights darted towards their owner and his jaw nearly dropped as the figure of all purity and goodness payed this attention to his gonads. His eyes rolled up briefly as the woman's healing powers rid him of the pain. Recovering from that brief moment to compose himself, Shou looked to the kneeling Atilla and grinned, running a hand through the woman's hair once more. "This is nice.. we could have a little fun like this, yeah?"

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:39 pm

In that moment, feeling the other's hand on her head, the situation dawned on her. Her hands were cupped gently about this demon's testicles, his hand running through her hair. She didn't move at first, and didn't respond to the question, though she'd heard it. The only thing to change about her over the course of several seconds was the rapid redding of her face.
Quick, fast, and in a hurry, she whirled 180 degrees, not standing up, but bowing to the ground so low her nose almost touched her knees, her hands out in front of her, clasping her rosary as she cried out in the standard language, "Forgive me, Bleaus!"

Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:14 pm

"Eh?" Her response had surely been a dramatic one. The blush had been cute at first, but the sudden whirl about and cry to the heavens wasn't doing anything for him. Coming to stand back up to his feet, he regarded the woman on her knees with a raised eyebrow. "You believe in Bleaus so much, huh? Peh.. whats he done anyways?" A hint of jealousy was in the oni's words as he crossed his arms out over his chest. "This whole damn city's getting plagued by evil and he won't lift a finger to do anything about it. With the oni I've killed, I've done more holy work than that lazy ass!" Shou grinned at the concept, his words hardly hampered by the presence of a kami.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In The Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark   In The Dark Empty

Back to top Go down

In The Dark
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next