Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shik

Male
Number of posts : 37
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-28

My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd] Empty
PostSubject: My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd]   My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd] EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:43 am

Aequitas, or 'Ryu' as he was known in this world walked through the streets of East City. "such a different place" he said looking around and taking in the sites. He had decided to leave the apartment complex that he had holed himself up in for the past few weeks because he wanted to know his environment, if demons like himself were escaping the underworld sooner or later this place would feel the conflict, and when that time came he needed to know what was available to him so he could have an advantage in battle.
Back to top Go down
shik

Male

PostSubject: Re: My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd]   My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd] EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:18 am

Ryu had managed to make his way to a park, "ah this place i like" he said it was much better, in his opinion, than the towering steel spires of the city as it held a simplicity and within that simplicity Ryu could see boundless beauty. "hmm i still think as we gained technology we have lost so much more" he said sitting indian style on one of the parks benches as he stared out at the lake and watched as people walked or jogged by and just took in the tranquility of the moment, it was very un demon like behavior but he had become a demon not because he enjoyed inflicting pain, but because he wanted to be powerful and pursue his own justice, which could be seen as a bit deviant if compared to societies view of justice.
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd]   My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:15 am

Jacob had described the other demon with him as being a more complicated person then what was on the surface.The hacker had mulled it over in his mind coming to the conclusion of trusting Jacob in this particular instance since their was no need for him to distrust the demon on something this simple. (Plus, I think it works in Jacob's mind to let me know that they aren't dumb brutes, just to keep my cautious, but he needn't have done that since I was going to be cautious around them anyways.) Samuel thought in his mind as he sat down in the innumerable parks of East City. He occasionally came here to relax and think things over, and with the appearance of Jacob and other strange events had caused him to come here more and more often.
Back to top Go down
shik

Male

PostSubject: Re: My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd]   My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:33 am

Aequitas continued to sit in an almost meditative state taking in the sights of the park, it was truly calming and humans in their natural state like this reminded him of his family, he had never grown old enough to actually have children though he did have a woman that he loved. He laughed at himself thinking of that woman now, she would be disgusted with what he had become, which was fine he would probably never see her again anyways. He returned his focus to his surroundings to see that a familiar face was here. "ah it is N... Jacobs friend the computer hacker i believe" he said to himself as he looked at the boy to see what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd]   My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:39 am

Samuel was doing exactly nothing at that moment as he recline on the park bench mulling over everything that had gone down in the past week. Caution and a little bit of paranoia had started to take hold of the edges of Samuel's psyche, and could one blame him when confronted with demons that would not hesitate to kill him if he was no longer useful to him. So, he was hurrying up in learning all that he could about demonic lore and a lot of other subjects to start crafting defenses against them.
Back to top Go down
shik

Male

PostSubject: Re: My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd]   My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:50 am

The boy seemed to be trapped in deep thought. This was when Aequitas made his way towards him. "you know, humans only live so long... why waste your life thinking so much enjoy what you are experiencing at the moment and the rest will come later" Aequitas said looking at the boy. "then again you are in quite the predicament aren't you?" he said "surrounded by scary demons"
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd]   My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:55 am

He was startled out of his thoughts immediately by the sight of the other demon that had accompanied Jacob. "I wouldn't say surrounded by big scary demons, humans can be pretty damn scary themselves, but it is a lot to take in such a short amount of time." Samuel would say looking up to the demon. He would be reasonably assured that he would make any overt actions against him while in public.
Back to top Go down
shik

Male

PostSubject: Re: My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd]   My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am

Aequitas looked down at the boy. "do i make you nervous boy?" he said looking over the human child with a look of mild interest. He had yet to take the time to question Nero upon the reasons for selecting this human when there were over six billion other candidates. "there must be something special about you boy, i've never seen Jacob show so much interest in a mortal before, but then again he is full of mysteries i don't think anyone quite grasps his thought process" he said looking to the boy. "so what is it that you are doing out here aside from thinking too hard?"
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd]   My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:40 am

"Nervous? I'd say no, just cautious when dealing with things I don't perfectly grasp. I'm getting the hang of it though." Samuel would say with a slight smirk as he crossed his hands together. "I don't know he seems like Jacob wants to make use of the internet, and while I'm sure he could do it in his 'special' way that would leave him pretty vulnerable to being attacked by a server's defensive mechanisms. I assume using a more mortal agent is what he requires." Samuel would say.
Back to top Go down
shik

Male

PostSubject: Re: My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd]   My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:18 am

"hmm you mean those petty books of demons and monsters and things that go bump in the night written by paranoid humans who were probably being tormented by yokai level demons?" he said tilting his head looking at the boy. "trust me child, such things will only serve to make children shudder in their sleep, you would be better off just gaining personal experiences for yourself. Jacob is not the type to easily turn on someone that he has gone through all the trouble of searching for, so i would say that you were relatively safe in just asking either one of us about the nature of demons, though its not going to be anything really mind blowing." he said "well nothing i tell you anyways, i never cared for the intricacies of the underworld politics and social orders you would need to ask jacob about that." he said then he stopped and smirked looking at the boy. "of course you could always just die and find out for yourself." he shrugged
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd]   My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:27 am

"I could have asked Jacob, but I believe that Jacob likes to have his toys just where he wants them and nowhere else. I expect to many questions would be a bad thing, and that could endanger me." Samuel said as he leaned back. "I don't plan on dying anytime soon to test out your theory. I just want to check things out by myself, that is all." Samuel would say as he waited for a response from the demon.
Back to top Go down
shik

Male

PostSubject: Re: My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd]   My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:33 am

Aequitas simply shook his head at the boy. "honestly humans are in the midst of beings from the afterlife and they still have fear of death i'm not really sure what the sense in that is but, i guess its simply a part of being human" he said contemplatively. "well i suppose you are correct in the most generalizing of terms, most demons kill without thinking much of it anyways" he said offhandedly. "though Jacob only does so when he has exhausted all other options"
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd]   My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:41 am

"I believe that he falls in the other category of demons, those that will kill you when you've outlived your usefulness to him." Samuel would say as he stood up. "I'm going to get a hot dog if you want one follow me." Samuel would say as he moved down the walkways and towards a street vendor. He would get into line and wait patiently for his turn to come up, and Samuel would pay for two hotdogs for himself. "So, you might as well tell me a little about yourself." Samuel would say as he picked up a pepsi and started adorning his hotdogs with condiments.
Back to top Go down
shik

Male

PostSubject: Re: My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd]   My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:05 am

Aequitas decided to follow the human, he had nothing better to do and sitting in the park all day long would not help him to grast the finer points of human socialization, as he had forgotten much of what it was to be human during his long stay in the underworld. "no, he won't kill you when he loses a use for you, he will probably just let you be, and since you have a very short, and very much so finite lifespan if we killed you it would only be to hurry along the process of making you immortal so that you could serve a real purpose" he said "other than that i don't see him doing much of anything, and there really is not that much to know about me, i'm from the feudal times, if that helps you any" he said smirking lightly " i was a martial artist and a samurai, i don't really remember if i was famous or not, not that such a thing as renown is ever a good thing, its much better to remain unnoticed especially in those times, and in the underworld" he said shrugging lightly. "but i was young and foolish and did not know the way the world worked. Remember this young one, when you are at the top you have everything to lose and the ones under you have everything to gain, and when you are defending your position you must be perfect every single time, while they only have to be lucky once... just one time and you will fall, and the top is a horrible place to fall from" he said. "not that i am at the top of anything, i am still quite weak by the standards i hold myself to" he said smirking lightly.
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd]   My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:10 am

It was sound advice this guy was giving him, but Samuel would take it with a grain of salt since it dealt directly with demons. "I'll take that under advisement." Samuel would say knowing the advice translated to basically always be wary, and he had gotten that point pounded into him with several discussions with Jacob so far. He would just have to keep things to himself as he listened to him talk about being a martial artist and samurai. "So, I guess you have a lot of intimate knowledge of martial arts then?" Samuel would ask.
Back to top Go down
shik

Male

PostSubject: Re: My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd]   My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:50 am

"heh, i used to and it seems like that is what my talents lay in with this body as well. though i still have a lot of work to do before i can say i am good at anything" he said shrugging slightly. And as you have guessed some demons are born with a knowledge of the elements, such as Jacob and his freezing ability. I however am not gifted with any such ability i am a fighter through and through it would appear." he said with a light grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd]   My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:57 am

"It could have something to deal with your past life, but I wouldn't pretend to know about all this demon nonsense anyways." Samuel would say as he started eating into one of his hotdogs. He would listen him talk a little bit more before saying, "I need something to call you by and calling you a meat shield probably isn't the smartest thing to do, so you got a name you go by or should I make up a less offending one for you?"
Back to top Go down
shik

Male

PostSubject: Re: My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd]   My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:11 pm

Aequitas cocked his eyebrow at the 'meat shield' comment. "yes that probably would be for the best" he said looking at the boy and scratching his head "well i guess you could just call me what Jacob calls me... Ryu" he said "i understand that is a name from a very popular video game series in this world, it seems kind of fitting" he said with a light smile on his face as he suppressed a faint chuckle. "and you are samuel are you not?" he said looking at the boy from the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

PostSubject: Re: My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd]   My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:20 pm

Samuel gave a slight nod of his head as he listened to Ryu, and he would finish off his last hotdog. "That sounds good to call you." Samuel would say as he tossed the wrappers into the garbage can and quickly stood up. "Now, what do we do from here?" Samuel said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd]   My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd] Empty

Back to top Go down

My old schools worth more than your new school [clzd]
Page 1 of 1