Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Job of School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

The Job of School Empty
PostSubject: The Job of School   The Job of School EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:56 am

The Job of School Seikibanner

Act 1
After my father’s death, my one mission in life was dedicated to my mother. I wanted to assure her happiness above all other thing and make sure she was proud of me. Of all the things she could have asked of me, my mother has only had one request: it was for me to live a normal life, do well in school and to get a good job when I graduated or maybe even get into college. The death of my father was hard on us both and beyond that, my mother had issues that she would never speak to me about, such as the large burn wound over her left eye that’s covered by an eye patch. We depended on each other to make it through things and now, with the arrangement with my Uncle, it would seem that life would get a little bit easier soon.
I wasn’t allowed to get a part time job, but the school paid stipends to those students who made good grades; therefore my job when I got out of school, was to study. With that said, I sit in front of a wooden desk situated inside my room. My room was a simple box in design. It held my elevated bed, my desk and various things I’ve acquired over my lifetime. My elbow rests on the surface of the wooden table as my left hand supports my cheek. My gaze is down over the book before me, as it normally is around this time of day. A pencil rests lazily in my right hand, hovering over notebook paper. Nothing exciting in the least occurs as I am studying in advance for my classes. My right hand as it lifts to turn the page, then returns to resting idle.

+1 JC
+ 50 EXP
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

The Job of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Job of School   The Job of School EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:39 am

The Job of School Seikibanner

Act 2
The weekend rolls around and I find myself in the back of a classroom paying attention to the teacher who stands at the front of the class going over the English assignment. By this time, it’s safe to say that I know a few people in my class. When I had arrived on the first day, I met up with Hotaka. We had never really known each other to the point where we could be best buds, but I wondered if something “normal” like that awaited me in the future. Then to my side sat Beat. He seemed to have a carefree and kind personality, but unlike Hotaka, I had not known him previously. There was the male that sat in close proximity to us as well, who seemed to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder and then there was her… Natsuki. I dropped the ball not recognizing her, but she made me pay for it. Hopefully she wasn’t too offended by my inability to remember her. Selfishly, she took the window seat in the back, so there would be no day dreaming and gazing out of the window for me. “Asakano…” I hear my name called. Looking up, I nod, “hai” then look down at the book in front of me and began to translate the next sentence in order. It was a passage from an English novel by the name of The Great Gatsby. When I am done, the teacher nods a “very good” then continues moving onto the next person. With that done, I return to my thinking. There wasn’t much to do in this class besides understanding. I had to follow up on some things for my uncle later and then I might have some leisure time just before I go to sleep tonight. With a sigh, I return my gaze to my book as my bangs shift across my forehead and border my vision. One more year to go… 327

+ 1 JC
+ 77 EXP
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

The Job of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Job of School   The Job of School EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:41 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Job of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Job of School   The Job of School Empty

Back to top Go down

The Job of School
Page 1 of 1