Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] Empty
PostSubject: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:39 pm

The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] Izu
She had left from the gun range and headed straight for home. It was such an eventful day that she had and now she had to do another thing, she would be gone from civilization for a while. Her car had pulled into where she would normally park it whenever she would leave for her family's home. It's already been a day or two that Izumi had left and she was in the deep, located within the library of her family. Searching through the many books and scrolls, some books piled high upon others and scrolls pilled into pyramids. But through the entire time that she had spent there, she knew what she was looking for and knew the section she was to find, not it was just the matter of finding the book or scroll.

About mid day she had out it, it was in a scroll that was apart of an ancient ancestor of Izumi's that mentioned about the hunters and her time there. It gave a decent description about the location, but it didn't state exactly where it was located. So she would still have to look for it. So now we push foreward the pendulums of time and it's present day and Izumi is located somewhere in the woods, near the location that was stated within that scroll. It was a vast opening in the forest that held a couple rocks that piled up together to look like it was a chair made of rocks. Izumi was dressed in her monks outfit like she normally would, her staff in her right hand, and under her sash was her nu tek gun that she had recieved a long time ago. She didn't have time to get any extra ammunition, so she would be stuck into using her gun sparingly. She spoke softly. "So...this is the location where she had mentioned in the scroll." She was rather catious, the sun was still high in the sky. She looked towards it and wondered about what time it was, from the hieght of the sun she would assume that it was the middle of the afternoon.

she would slowly begin walking around the stone trying to see if there was any indication of a sort of way to call out the hunters. Maybe this was a secret entrance to a path. Or it could just plainly be a resting spot? Izumi sighed a moment rubbing the back of her head with her free hand.

-Word count: 414

Last edited by Kaguyalover on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:25 am

The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] Kyroban
My body hangs over slightly as my form rises and falls with my panting breath. My form is covered in loose fitting black clothing that cover up much of my body save for my neck and face. Two toed tabi are on my feet and a slender sword is worn vertically on my back. I had begun my training in the morning, but with the onset of the hours beyond the afternoon, it was time to head back into the village to acquire something to eat before starting my shift at the weapons shop. Pausing for a moment, my gaze lifts as I feel something. I was able to sense a human, not to far from here. From the signature, it didn’t seem to be anyone from the village that I knew. I wondered why a human could be this deep into the forest near the stone monuments; didn’t they know it was dangerous? I decide to go and check it out. Sakura petals float in the absence of my body as I vanish from that position.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:43 am

Her thoughts ran quickly thinking about all that she had read in that sroll. It told her quite a lot and gave her an insight into the mind set of her anscetor just a little bit. But still a qestion crossed into her mind that made her wonder just why was she over here. Izumi stood in front of the stone that laid before her and she just stared at it. She looked at it carefully and took notice of the age on the rock, it appeared to her that there was dried stained marks all over. It kinda saddened her to see these dark spots that looked to have blended with the stone color. She couldn't help but get the feeling that people have died on this spot. She lowered her head slightly as she held her staff at her side and her free hand crossed in front of her and her pink finger and her ring finger curled and she pointed her index and middle fingers towards the sky and held it up to her chest as her eyes had closed. She held a little pray for those of the past that might have died there. The subtle breeze shooting past her ad making the rings on her spade rattled softly.

-Word count: 214[628]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:01 am

I come within range of the human figure, appearing within the branches of a tall tree and looking down onto her. “A monk?” I wonder, noting the attire and the weapon held in hand. She seemed to be inspecting the monumental stone. Another floral fluttering occurs as I vanish from that point and appear on the ground on the opposite side of the rock as the female monk. Walking around the rock within proximity of the monk with my arms folded at my chest and greet, “it’s odd to find a monk from around here that I do not know. Are you a tourist in these wood?”
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:03 am

She heard the noise of a voice and her silent prayer had been interrupted, but she wasn't bothered by it, her blue eyes gazed pon the monument before her as she had taken in these words and merely smiled as she looked up towards the sky and didn't look towards the other person that had arrived onto the location. What could she tell from that sentence alone? Well that simple, she was an inhabitant of the forest, now it would be a wild guess to say that this person was a demon hunter, for all she knew this person could have been a demon in human skin, or even a spirit projecting it's human form. One of three guess with a third of the chance to be right. "It's been..." she started out in a soft voice, but loud enough for the new person to hear it. "At least two hundred years since my anscestor came upon this very spot." She finally turned to see who this person was, and her eyes fell upon a person who dawned a katana upon her back and dressed in a old fashioned manor. It was far different from the city of course, this person must have been one of them, but she held her tounge back from guessing that this person was one. Izumi's family was of nuetral ground amongst the realm between human and demon and even spirits. So it was forbidden of her to attack without reason. "No, not a tourist." was her answer as she looked towards the the katana wearing person before her.

-Word count: 265[893]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:41 am

I watch the mannerisms of this person. She speaks of the past and her connection to this spot and informs that she was not a visitor to these woods. The possibility arises that she might be from a smaller clan placed further out into the wood, but the presence of such a group had been unheard of for quite some time. My gaze shifts to her hands, then to her hair and face. Her body seemed well maintained; she didn’t seem to have any blemishes. Her manicure was a bit sharp, but apparent and her hair seemed as if she took good care of it. With that observation, I assume, “you must be a descendant of a previous clan come to pay homage to this location. You don’t seem like you live within the forest. It’s my guess that you’ve come from the city. This place must be special to you?”
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:24 am

A smile crossed her face as she nodded her head. "Quite the eyes you have there." She stated. "I travel to and from the city and the woods from time to time, though most of my time had been in the city for reason's that need not be explained but filled with quite the unwelcoming of memories." She said as she closed her blue eyes and took in a deep breath and composed herself once again and opened her eyes with a gentle gaze, she softly spoke, but didn't move from her spot. "I guess you can say I've come to pay homage, though this is the first time I've visited this spot that was written within the diary of an anscestor of mine, so I came to inspect it and see why she had wrote about it, and I have come in search of someone, rather not someone, but a group of people who the city has rumored to be nothing more then myth, though I understand otherwise, though I couldn't find any information on the location, it seems like to me my clan has delt many times over with these group of people, and kept thier promise about keeping thier location a secret, so I hoped that this spot here..." she turned to face the stone monument. "Would provide me with some sort of clue. 'Here upon the seat of stone i lay bleeding awaiting my death when they arrived.' That was the only indication I found about these group of people I'm searching for."

-Word count: 257[1150]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:43 am

I continue to listen to her words as I stand there with my arms folded. She seemed peaceful and well meaning enough. It brought things into doubt whether she could actually user the spade that she was holding in her hand, or if it was a fancy keep sake that she brought with her to make her feel the part and connect with her ancestors. After a closer inspection of the spade from my distance, I am able to discern that it did seem as if it had been use. At the moment it was a toss up on the authenticity of the woman, but such a thing probably didn’t matter for a city slicker. What wasn’t a secret was that there were small settlements in and around the Veneza Ruins. I would assume the moniker that I was from there for now, which was not far removed from the truth seeing as I often brought goods in and out of there for the public access portion of the Forest Shop. Since she hadn’t asked about why I was here, I felt that she would probably assume that was where I was from as well. “I see,” I answer back, “so you’re looking for a myth in the forest. It sounds like you’re on quite the quest. Just why would you be seeking such a group and why should they feel compelled to be found by you?”
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:06 am

Her eyes had closed, Izumi wasn't really a city slicker, her birthplace was her family home in the deep, her reason being in the city was totally different, but again it merely brings upon painful memories. Her gazed was still upon the stone monument as she listened to what this person had to say. Her blue eyes still focused upon the monument as she was quiet for a moment, merely to build up some sort of drama, to make the woman want to stay only to be curious to hear what she had to say next. Finally Izumi would respond as she looked back towards the person there and stood facing her now. "The balance is being upset and it needs to return to where it belongs..." Izumi's clan was prely on nuetral ground amongst the species and sought for balance amongst them all and merely watched and interviened when things began to shift balance into an unbalanced stated. "and they shouldn't feel anything for me, why should they since they dont know me?" she tilted her head appearing slightly confused. "I dont ever recall my family meeting with the demon hunters, at least I dont think so, it was such a long time ago so it's hard to remember."

-Word count: 210[1360]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:34 pm

I find her answer to the question a bit strange. I wondered if she thought she would just happen upon the hidden village. I didn’t know of her skills, but the hidden village was… hidden. I knew that it was hidden for a reason and one of those reasons was to keep anyone who decided they wanted to visit it from visiting it. But still, I didn’t know if she got the meaning of my words, so it confused me a bit. The tilt of her head and confused look gives me the impression that she might be a bit airy as well. Well, I didn’t see the harm in allowing her to continue her futile search. Instead of that, the other thing that was stated was more interesting. “you don’t think that they already know about the balance?”
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:41 pm

She heard the response of this person and merely nodded her head. "I'm positive that they are fully aware of the situation. Though it is the same to be said about those that live within the city that wish for answers after they had been attacked upon." Izumi gazed at this person and made her own analysis about this person and came to the thought that she was just going to question her to see if she is legit or not. "I, too, am searching for a couple answers, this really isn't sitting right with me and I cannot just idly sit back and continue to watch as the balance is thrown into chaos."

-Word count: 114[1474]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:39 pm

The person seemed very interesting in her speech and what she had to say. I knew first hand that my father and the village leaders had their own agenda and were stubborn with me, one of them. I wondered how they would react to a new comer bringing them news of what they already know. The reaction might almost be funny. But still, they were old men, the perverted geezers would probably listen to anything this busty lady had to say. Jealousy? A little. I felt that women like her didn’t have to have much content, since the package they came in already gave them an advantage; unlike myself who was petite… but good things come in small packages! Thinking back, I remember our last major involvement with the city came when we negated the dark barrier those Division idiots hit with a nuclear weapon. If the current situation was left to them, the entire world may be destroyed before the demon war could be won. Egging her on, I nod with a blank but interested expression as I state the obvious, “you seem to be well informed about this balance of which you speak. I take it you’re a demon hunter?”
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:37 am

She couldn't help but laugh at what was assumed of her. "Oh goodness no." Which in fact, she wasn't a demon hunter at all, though she might be able to pass for one. "I must apologize, I sometimes forget my manners, I am Izumi Hiramoto, of the Hiramoto clan, the last survivor." She gave a kind smile. "For many, many generations my clan has been a watcher of the world and protector of the balance between the realms. I dont know if you heard of our clan or not, I highly doubt it since we aren't pt in any history books and kept more of a secret then the demon hunters." She moved her free hand behind her head and rubbed it abit as she bowed to the person before her in a apologetic manner. "I know my ancestors has had many confrontations and dealings with the demon hunters over many generations."

-Word count: 153[1627]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:15 pm

My brows rise at the laugh. I must have really been far off base. The introduction seems like some sort of rehearsed movie role where she was the lead actress, though I wouldn’t be able to make that comparison since there were no movies in the forests. After she’s done, I nod slowly absorbing this. What I got from her was that she was a part of a separate sect within the forest that sympathized with humans and spirits. I hoped that I misheard her since it was my belief that there needed to be no balance in the earth realm for spirits since there was something called the spirit realm. Still, since the woman was so nice, I had no choice but to return the hospitality of the conversation. “Well. Nice to meet you Hiramoto-san. I am Taka Hitogumi, a forest merchant’s assistant. So I see you’re familiar with this area and that’s a nice spade you have there. Do you ever frequent the Veneza Ruins?”
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:30 am

The person had introduced themselves and Izumi was pleased to have heard the name. At least this proved to her that she was getting somewhere. Now here's the thing with the Hiramoto clan, kinda would explain why she is the only one left of the clan, they are a clan of overseer's, they watch over each of the realms, making sure things kept within acertain balance, where none held a real advantage over the other, while they kept thier secret of not doing a single thing, they side with niether human, nor spirit, nor demon, nor angel. They state themselves to be true nutralists and only do what is needed to be done to be kept in perfect balance, they would terminate demons, spirits, angels, or even humans is needed be. A rather very bloody history was with the hiramoto clan, but they kept thier traces of their involvements a secret, they did things like ninjas, killed like assassins, but were nothing but monks. A rather crazy thing really, now the destruction of the clan was caused because of a war that broke out amongst themselves for control of the entire clan. Through many generations, they delt with many demons, angels, spirits and humans, and kept connections in all sorts of places, and managed to keep thier involvement with anything that could be lead to them to a bare minimum. Usual involement involved collection of information, providing information, and such thing of that manner. The woman had remarked about her spade and Izumi looked towards her weapon she held in her hand and she had glanced back when the ruins had been mentioned. An unsettling frown appeared upon her faceas she had glanced away. "No...I haven't visited there in many years."

-Word count: 291[1918]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:25 pm

“Oh,” I say to the answer, figuring she had been there, or went there from time to time. “People who do not live in the city have settled there,” I explain. Well, I certainly was not going to bring her back to the hidden village and I would be late for my job if I were to stay and chat any longer. I begin to wrap up the conversation before I feel a strong presence. Right after feeling it, I sigh and hang my head. Illusionary feathers float down and an arm comes around my neck as Kousuke, an adolescent ninja, dressed as one, save for the lack of a mack, appears in his own “cool” little way welcoming, “hey bro, who’s your friend?” My face instantly turns red with the anger of being teased and called a male and my first moves swiftly towards the face of the newcomer. He backs away casually evading the blow as he turns his attention towards Izumi. His hand rises to brush through his wild ‘bad boy’ wolf like brown locks as he shakes his hair in a shampoo commercial manner with pastel bubbles and sparkles emitting for a slowed portion of time. He gives a soft bow as he introduces, “Kousuke Onigai at your services… ninja extraordinaire.” I complete his sentence, “…who was just leaving” as my arms are our stretched and I push him away from Izumi. He rolls off of my pushing as he pursues, “and who might you be?”
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:46 pm

She took the hint from the woman, who stangely enough looked like a man, that tere might be what she was lookig for in that specific location. She was going to say thank you, but then the feathers began to drop and Izumi merely raised an eyebrow as she watched the ninja like style of this new person enterting the area and the conversation. There appeared to be a very short tussle of emotions as one insulted the other when the new comer had asked who she was. Izumi kept a brow arched as she just watched this interesting scene develope and soon the attention was turned to her and she lowered her eyebrow and just gave a smile as the guy passed his hands through his 'wild-boy' like hair as though her were the sexiest thing on the planet. Mentally Izumi laughed, outwardly she just blinked a few times. This one had introduced himself as Kousuke and even added a 'ninja extrodinaire' to his sentence. This guy was seriously full of himself and it could be clearly seen by just about anyone. Another short tussle and like before Kousuke just easily dodged Taka's movements. "Umm...Izumi Hiramoto, of the Hiramoto clan."

-Word count: 202[2120]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:17 pm

“Ah! I knew it as soon as I saw you,” the male ninja states. I frown as I turn around disgruntled folding my arms and informing, “no you didn’t!” He continues to front as if he new about the Hiramoto Clan, stating, “it’s been a while since I’ve seen one of you around, but that’s not important…” During this time, I notice that his gaze is to her chest and not her face as he was probably trying to calculate her exact bra size through her monk’s robe. “Her face is about a foot higher…” I assist as his head tilts up, but my words are not acknowledged. He continues, “such a rare beauty way out here. Such a shame. There are no cute ladies like you in the hidden…” After the word hidden, he breaks off into coughs as he looks down to see my elbow lodged firmly in his torso. The idiot almost let something important slip out while trying to flirt. “You have to excuse him,” I apologize, “he’s not right in the head.” With a large grin and a teasing manner, I find that my head is bring pet like a small child as he states, “Taka-chan, you’re so cold! You’ll never grow a bosom if you’re so hard all the time.” Something inside snaps as the male’s fate is sealed. In a flash, the man lies on the ground with his legs up and twitching as I continually slam my iron tessen (fan) into his body over and over. Kousuke casually puts his arm around Izumi’s neck as he continues to speak, “so what brings you out here.” I look up at Izumi and Kousuke, then down, to notice a log in the place of his body. Rage rushes as I boil over.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:00 am

Did these people serious take her for an idiot? Did she come off as a ditz to them? Was her hair color telling them 'Hello, treat me like i'm stupid.' She did her best to keep her cool under control as she held a forced smile, as the corner of her lip was twitching, she was just really urging to smack the guy in front of her that was horrible trying his best to swoon her. It was already told to her with the way the other one was talking, and the way they were acting that they were apart of the demon hunters. When Kousuke was cut off in his sentence and Taka had apologized for him, Izumi merely nodded her head and said 'It's quite alright.' Do they seriously think me of some idiotic city dweller?I'm insulted. The second she felt an arm arond him, her wrist twisted and the hand that she held her spade in would move slightly just enough to smack the guy with the flat side of the spade's shovel in his face in mid-sentence. "Huh? Oh I'm sorry! Please, I prefer you to keep your hands to yourself." She said shyly as she stepped a few couple of steps away from him and out of his grasps, kinda bringing her spade in front of her in attempts to 'hide' behind it, while blushing, of course Izumi is still playing off a kind, sweet, innocent monk, from the city.

-Word count: 245[2365]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:07 am

The spade strikes home in the center of the males face as his body straightens up. As Izumi walks away, the male is decked in the face and sent to the ground where he is stomped on several times by my foot that seems to move on its own. During the stomping, I pause for a moment, and then perk up as I look towards the west. There seems to be a distant scream. “Hmm…” I murmur as I notice the presence of a strong demon moving about in the daytime and the presence of a lesser human. Kousuke perks up from the ground as well as he notices this. It seemed like today was tourist day in the forest. Since I could use the training and I was sworn to protect human, I had to go and look into it. “Sorry, but I have to go. It was nice meeting you Hiramoto-san,” I say and with that, my form vanishes, appearing in a nearby tree as I dash through the treetops towards the west. Standing up, Kousuke actually seems serious as he gives a quick, “ja!” and takes off in a similar manner.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:31 am

IZumi's head also turned towards the scream, even though she was entertained by the abuse that was being done to the guy by Taka. She blinked and then looked over to Taka who quickly said that she had to go and poofed away, then the other one followed in the same manner. She blinked a couple of times and released a sigh. "That...was irritating..." She mumbled to herself as she softly facepalmed and rubbed her forehead. She dropped her hand and looked in the direction in which she had heard the scream. "Should I follow?" She wondered thinking about it. "the balance seems okay... maybe... I should watch." she mumbled to herself as she too took off heading in the direction in which she heard the distant scream. She moved on foot on the ground moving carefully but quickly around the trees, jumping over roots and being careful not to trip, her spade kept at her side and held tightly ready to be used.

-Word count: 164[2529]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:59 am

Moving quickly through the trees, I come to a stop after getting near the area where the energy signatures were at. I stand on a branch with my hand on the trunk of the tall tree and am able to feel Kousuke’s presence approaching. I am also able to feel the busty lady’s signature coming pretty quickly as well. Either way, I turn my focus to the scene in front of me.

At floor level in a small forest clearing, a young female researcher sits on the ground on her knees leaning back. She is dressed as if she had set out on an expedition. There were small electronic tools and indicators on the forest floor near her. Fear is on her face as she looks towards a spirits that looks like a very large floating Parana. The fish out of water waves to and fro in front of the young lady poised to strike at any moment. As if sensing or hearing the sound of someone approaching, it’s attention turns east back towards the area where we had come from.

Looking towards my side, I look to where I since Kousuke’s presence. He is already looking towards me. I give him a nod and he nods back before we start our attack.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:20 am

Izumi would soon come to slowing down as she glanced around. "If I remember correctly from what I read in those books...." she mumbled to herself letting her words fade out as she thought on something and then began to move in a diagnal movement so that she would stil be heading in thier direction except she just would appear more to the right of thier position, keeping her distance far, but close enough so she could watch to see how the fight would turn out. Izumi wasn't some idiot that didn't just jump into something she didn't think she couldn't handle. Of course, Hiramoto clan rules forbid her from interferring unless forced too. She would have arrived near the area to where she can see, but kept hiding behind the tree, if she assumed correctly, then the demon hunters would have already known for them to be there. It made sense if you thought about it, being raised to hunt demons, they should have the abilities to sense, dontcha think?

-Word count: 171[2700]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:02 pm

The large fish demon looks around for a moment as if it sensed something, but lost it. During this time of distraction, the panicked young lady attempts to gather her things and scurry away. The large demon turns back towards her and spits, sending a large wad of film towards the woman, plastering her to the ground. The woman is held in place and unable to move as the large Parana slowly makes its way towards her. The sound of wind cutting whips through the air as a thin hair wire glistens and rushes, then binds the fish creature in place. The sound of stretching wires makes a high pitched noise and suddenly there is an explosion of smoke around the area where the demon is. A column of light pushes shadows out of the smoke as it rises up and stretches out before fading away. The smoke fades and a harmless shouchou spirit lifts from where the demon had been, it’s physical carcass effectively burnt and done away with. Time freezes as the woman who was bound by the gunk seems to be free of it. Time resumes and she looks around in shock and nothing else is around her. She looks down to see a small note on the ground that reads to “leave the forest immediately.” Sniffling, she stands up and grabs her things, and yells, “it’s you isn’t it?... the forest ninja? Come out Sacred Hunters!” After a while and there is no answer, she looks down dejectedly and then runs through the forest away from the area. Having landed back into the high tree tops, I exhale after the large depletion of stamina for using my time magic. I look up and across to Kousuke who nods, signaling that he would watch over her until she got out of the forest. I nod back and he vanishes, giving chase. After the area is cleared, I leap down from the trees to the clearing in the area walking to a high tech realm capturing camera, unsure of what the device actually did. Standing over it, I knew that Izumi was nearby. “Still around?” I ask as I look in her direction. I look to the camera and ask, “do you know what this is?”
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:37 am

Izumi watched in silence from where she hid, seeing how the human had reacted only to get stuck to the ground by the evil spirit. Quite nasty, poor girl was a quick thought running through her mind at the moment. She watched though as she knew that the evil spirit had realized someone else was in the area, it was noticable to her that it knew something was in the area because it was looking around. Hmm.... The next course of action caused Izumi's interest to rise higher as her brow had raised up. The sounds, the smoke and suddenly that very odd feeling of watching the beginning and immedietly jumping to the end of a movie had been felt. Izumi merely blinked as she tilted her head, did she just miss what had occured? She didn't think that they were that fast. She knew that moves would move at thier own speed, and from the condition of what was left behind, it didn't appear like things were just melee. Well no matter, information had been gathered, and things proceeded Kousuke had left to watch over the human who had run off after getting no answer from them. She watched though as Taka had walked out heading for the recording device and spoke out, just as she had suspected, they can sense. Izumi walked out of her hiding area, and her spade was still held in her right hand, she walked with it as though it were a walking stick, the cresent end of the spade slightly stabbing into the ground a little. She looked towards the device and merely smiled. "It's a recording device."

-Word count: 275[2975]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:43 am

“Oh,” I say with a nod of my head as I look down at the thing. I did not know how to work the technology of the city. I crouch down next to it, not sure about it for a moment before I pick it up and look at the small box shaped device, turning it upside down and looking at its lens. “It must not be important if she left it…” I assume looking at it. I offer it to Izumi and ask, “is it useful to you?” I couldn’t think of a reason to use it other than a doorstop, but if Izumi were to turn it on, a realm environment would rise up with amateur footage of the most recent attack on East City from a tall building two blocks away as well as other supernatural footage.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:33 am

She watched as Taka would look at the device with a rather curious gaze. Certaintly enough it told her more than she needed, that this girl doesn't get out much, possibly at all into the city. Izumi held a fodness for cameras, mainly because it was something she delt with for so long due to her line of work aside from the secretarial work. When it was offered over to her, she would merely chipper up and grin happily to see that it was offered to her. "I could think of a couple things I can use this on." Even though she had some at her house, she could always use more. She didn't think it was stealing, like Taka had said, it just wasn't important if it was left behind. Though there was some interest into what that woman had recorded, but right now to watch it in the forest, possibly isn't the safest of ideas, but she would gladly accept it from Taka and she grabbed the device with her free hand. "You seem rather tired, you must have used more energy than nessecary." she could tell that Izumi was tired, she seemed a little pale.

-Word count: 198[3173]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:59 am

I look up as the observation is made. I felt I just needed a little time to recompose, but it was always like that after using time magic. I assure her with a soft smile, “I’m fine…” My words are partially cut off as the camera somehow turns on and a realm projection opens up. A previous recording puts the urban environment of an alleyway around us with a werewolf attacking and devouring a man. Like a surprised kitten, I jump back and assume a stance, confused, as I realize there was no time to think as I had to help the man. “Hiramota-san, stay back!” I rush the few feet towards the werewolf pulling a short blade from a sheath behind my back and slash out at it. The realm replica gives a digital static effect as the blade goes through it, but it is like I am swinging at air. I attack at it a few more times to no avail, basically trying to do the same thing as trying to interact with something on TV. By this time, I was thoroughly confused.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:42 am

Izumi would blink when the camera had activated on it's own and projected a piece of the recording from it's memory and she looked around, not surprised at all, mostly curious as to how it started, but didn't notice that her finger had sliped and pressed one of the button's that activated it, mostly because taka's sudden outburst caught her off guard and she watched as Taka attempted to kill the holograph wolf. She merely blinked and watched as Taka continued to try attacking the wolf and look confused as she noticed she wasn't hitting anything. Izumi couldn't help but laugh, it was just funny to her, but she kinda felt bad for laughing since Taka didn't know a thing about what had happened. Izumi after stopping herself from laughing. "It's quite alright, it's not real." She wasn't sure if what she said Taka would believe.

-Word count: 146[3319]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:54 pm

I am able to hear Izumi’s words and I notice that she was not alarmed at the realism of the scene. I stop and look around me, feeling foolish for reacting the way I did. A bit dejectedly, I comment, “I see, it must be some type of illusionary magic. That box has greater powers than I would have first assumed.” I make the mental note of it, not really speaking anymore in an attempt to maintain some dignity as I resheathe my weapon. As the scenes change and flicker from one scene to another, I come to the conclusion that this would probably be something my father would like to see. I would have to report it to our village. I didn’t want to seem like an Indian giver after offering it to Izumi. With my thoughts on Izumi, she saw thus far that I was a ninja and that Kousuke and I were able to kill demons. I knew that unless she was very dense, she probably connected me to the group of people she was looking for. If she could control and utilize that box, there might be a use for her in the village which would serve both of our purposes. I ask, “so are you able to operate that magic orb box?”
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:41 pm

Izumi would mentally sigh at what Taka said. It appears she didn't seem to understand the word recordning that she had stated earlier, but it wasn't too much of a surprise this was new technology for them. Izumi composed her thoughts for a moment into wondering exactly how could she explain this device to her. It would be quite difficult to dumb down the words to someone who's only lived thier life in the woods. She was about ready to explain exactly what the device did, but then Taka had asked her if she knew how to operate the 'magic orb box' Izumi would arch a brow and stare at Taka a moment. What does she have planned? For what reason could she have asked her about if she knew how to operate this item, did she want to learn how to use it? Did she want to see what was in it? A cople questions just popped into her mind on possible reasons. "This model is slightly different from other models, seems like a slightly older model." The device's she delt with were state of the art, pls this device was a researchers tool, so it was a different model than the ones she was use to. "For the most part, yes I can use it. I would have to tinker with it for a few moments to figure out the rest, but it really shouldn't be hard at all. Why do you ask?"

-Word count: 245[3564]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:54 pm

The positive answer shines some light into her usefulness, which enables me to answer the question in a political manner. Looking to Izumi I offer “if you are able to work this for me to show my father, I believe I can introduce you to members of the clan you seek.” I felt for some reason that it would be good for the people of the village to see how things had escalated in the city. Our movements within the city had been limited, but perhaps with this, it would push a more proactive role in actually fighting inside the city instead of slowing down or stopping demons from going into the city from the forests. It didn’t seem as if the forest was the only place demons liked to live these days.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:09 am

Izumi had blinked to her offer as she had arched a brow, for some reason, she just got this feeling that she had just been found a use for, like someone has found the use for an idiot. Just why did everyone who is abnormal to regular humans act this way? Like they had some sort of superiority, it was kinda sickening to Izumi when she thought to long on it. She wouldn't complain against it, it would make her searching much easier, as she lifted the device and looked at it a momnet and her finger slipped onto a flat switch that caused the device to turn off. The hollogram disappeared from the area and things went back to normal. "It appears that we have ourselves a deal then." she would hold back her tounge from throwing out some sort of defensive remark on her intelligence, it's better not to ruin the opprotunity that she had. Jyn better be grateful for the work she did for him.

-Word count: 168 [3732]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:32 am

Ooc: WC goes to Izumi. I'll start another RP for the next part of this.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:42 pm

Updated Izumi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]   The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Search [Mngmt interaction: Escalation]
Page 1 of 1