Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Search II [Izumi]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

The Search II [Izumi] Empty
PostSubject: The Search II [Izumi]   The Search II [Izumi] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:54 pm

The Search II [Izumi] Kyroban
As fate would have it, Izumi Hiramoto would venture into the forest in search of the sacred hunters and in her search, she had found me. As the daughter of one of the Sacred Hunter’s prominent elders, I was able to talk with Izumi and see what it was that she was seeking. It did not seem to be malice or ill content. We are interrupted by a beast, and following that a distressed researcher in the forest. The beast and I depart from Izumi in order to take care of the threat, but Izumi follows. A relic is left behind which Izumi seemed to be able to use. After agreeing to help me with the magical box, I agree to bring her to the hidden village for her council with the elders.

The trip is made form our current location to the hidden village. I did not have to worry much about hiding the trail there from her; all she had to do was follow me. It wouldn’t be odd for illusionary traps to be set in place to keep outsiders from entering as they pleased. Coming into a clearing, the hidden village reveals itself to us on our arrival. Turning to Izumi, I welcome her to my village and advise, “there’s a good chance that the people you seek are from this village. This is my village, so feel free to speak with our elders about your earlier issue. Welcome to Nidalis.”
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Search II [Izumi]   The Search II [Izumi] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:26 pm

The Search II [Izumi] Izu
Izumi followed close after Taka. She was rather excited about going to this place that she read only in the books within her family's ruins. Only one read about the nearest location, but others had decribed various experiences with the demon hunters. Most of which all were rather great experiences and shared many good times as well as a few bad ones, but theres were accounts of many genrations behind, who knew if things were the same, or if things had changed over time. Izumi did her best to remember the path to getting to the village, though she wasn't sure if things would be the same, she had this odd feeling that it just wouldn't be the same trying to get over here, but she always had a way to get back into the village after she would visit it at anytime she pleased, so this wasn't exactly a worry anymore, all she needed to do now was set foot into the village.

Izumi had made it to the village thanks to Taka, and her eyes widened as she stared at the village, it was rather astonishing, it was as though she was staring at history. Too her it appeared magnifigant. So this village was called Nidalis, quite the spectacle. She looked towards Taka who had said she would speak with the elders. "Thank you, though you needed my assistance with this device, would you like to handle that situation first?" she rather get what Taka wanted out of the way first before her issue would be taken care of.

-Word count: 260
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search II [Izumi]   The Search II [Izumi] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:43 pm

I look to Izumi and smile softly at the consideration. She didn’t seem like she was focused only on herself. “Okay,” I nod, “we can kill two birds with one stone. Let’s show the device to my father; he’s one of the village elders. I’m sure he would like to hear what you have to say. While we’re talking to him, we can show him the device. Sound good?” I knew that I had to be quick because I would be starting my shift soon. If I was late, I would have to hear the old merchant’s mouth all day.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search II [Izumi]   The Search II [Izumi] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:33 pm

She nodded her head to what Taka had said. "That sound's good." she looked back over to the village and smiled rather pleased by it glorious sight. "This is certaintly a place to remember." she said rather astounded by the sight of the village, looking back to Taka. "I'm ready whenever you are, I do hope you do not get in trouble for bringing me here." she didn't want Taka getting in trouble for bringing her, it would certaintly bring an unsettling feeling within her.

-Word count: 85[345]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search II [Izumi]   The Search II [Izumi] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:47 pm

“Sure, follow me,” I invite as I turn around moving towards the area of the village where the elders generally spent their time and began to walk. As we walk, I talk, “I have to apologize for Kousuke earlier. He’s a bone head. He’s very strong and a good ninja, but he’s still young and dumb.” Granted I was young myself, though I believed myself to have a bit more disciple. I continue, “what do you do, Hiramoto-san? Do you have a profession you do? I assumed you are from the city, but is that really where you are from?”
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search II [Izumi]   The Search II [Izumi] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:58 pm

She would proceed to keep up her pace with Taka and heard when she apologized for Kousuke's actions. She nodded her head. "It's quite alright." she uttered before she asked a couple questions on her own. She would look around the village as they walked and she nodded her head to Taka's question. "I do have a profession, though it's still in the works into getting it to where I want it to be, Originally no, I'm not from the city." She said as had to look over at Taka just to see her reaction. "I was born in the deep within the mist." This part about her was the first part of her life before the accident had occured.

-Word count: 120 [465]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search II [Izumi]   The Search II [Izumi] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:08 am

I listen as we walk. “Oh, okay,” I accept as she states she’s from the deep. It wasn’t necessarily the safest place to grow up. I figure she should be able to fight pretty well coming form a place that should be infested with demons. “That must have been rough,” I state, “the deep is quite the dangerous place. Did your clan have spirit icons set up to ward off evil spirits or something like that?” By now I had become curious. If I had brought her into the village, I might as well get to know her a little bit. “How long did you stay in the Deep?”
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search II [Izumi]   The Search II [Izumi] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:16 am

Well the expression wasn't as what she had expected, usually people would be surprised when she told them that she was born in the the woods, let a lone the deep since well with the way she acted, she seemed like she lived in the city her whole entire life. "Or something like that...." was her answer to the spirit icon's set up that her clan had set up, she wasn't even too sure about the set up entirely, she was still reading up about that. "I was living there for a few years, then forced to live within the city, but I kept returning back to my home in the deep over the years to continue what my clan has started and try and keep things in order, though it was rather difficult within trying to balance my life within the city."

-Word count: 143 [608]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search II [Izumi]   The Search II [Izumi] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:23 am

“Hmm,” I say after her words, “that’s very interesting. If I were to be blunt with you, I would not have believed that someone like you grew up in the deep. I don’t mean to be rude or anything, but you look too pretty to have grown up in the deep. When I’ve gone to the deep, it was infested by demons. But you don’t seem like the type of person who would lie, so I believe you.” Moving onto what she’s walking about I ask, “what do you mean when you say keeping things in order? Do you maintain your clan’s former village alone, or are you referring to something else?”
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search II [Izumi]   The Search II [Izumi] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:50 am

She kept her pace with Taka and listened as she spoke about how she didn't appear to be the kind of person to have been born within the deep due to how pretty she was, well Izumi could take that for a compliment she kinda giggled about it blushing slightly. She didn't need to lie, at least not to these people, they were of the woods, closer to nature, closer to being around the normalcy she sees quite a lot, so there really wasn't any reason to hide anything from them. Though of course there were some things to keep secret. The last set of qestion cased Izumi to look over to Taka. "Did I forget to mention I'm the last of my clan?" she said blinking looking a little confused, she swore she made a mention of it, or did she think she did?

-Word count: 145 [753]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search II [Izumi]   The Search II [Izumi] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:06 pm

It takes me a while to understand her response, and I pause for a moment and look to her questioningly. I knew that yes she had mentioned being the last of her clan, but after rethinking over my words, I see how they could have been misunderstood. “Oh!” I say being a bit relieved at figuring it out. “No no, I know you’re alone, but when you say that you keep things in order, does that mean that you tidy up your clan’s former home or something like that? I just didn’t know what you meant by keeping things in order. I guess I said it funny.” I give a light smile at the awkwardness of the convo.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search II [Izumi]   The Search II [Izumi] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:24 pm

Izumi had blinked figuring she missed something as well, being that Taka knew that she was the last of her clan. Izumi sorta figured that it would be obvious she would be left with all the responsibility of the clan so yes she does handle all the clean and maintaining, but the placewas large it takes a realy long time especially with her acting career. "ah, yes, being the last one left, i'm the only one who knows the location and is able to head there to maintain and keep things in proper order and pick up all the responsibility of the clan."

-Word count: 103 [856]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search II [Izumi]   The Search II [Izumi] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:30 am

My question was still partially unanswered as I didn’t know what the responsibilities of her clan where, but as I stated I assumed they were something like keeping the grounds clean and preserving the history. Before the conversation continued, I pause and look up noticing that we had reached our destination. Reaching the area where the village elders and/or my father would be at, I would inform Izumi that we had arrived. From there I would start off first by introducing Izumi as well as making mention of the device, allowing her to show the images that were on it. After that, I would inform that Izumi wished to speak with them, and from there open the floor to her, allowing her time to address the elders with their reply given afterwards.

Ooc: Go ahead and do a post explaining what you would be saying and we'll have Shin give what response would be given by the elders afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search II [Izumi]   The Search II [Izumi] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:58 am

Being taken to the location of the elders, Izumi would stay quiet most of the time through the beginning portion of it as Taka had done most of the talking until it was Izumi's turn to explain the device and show off some of the recorded memories within it. Personlly Izumi still didn't really see why they would want to know about this, but hey whatever worked for her getting here it didn't matter to her. Izumi now had her audience with the head honcho of the place. She had reintroduced herself, as Taka most likely had already introduced her when she wanted to show off the recording device. Izumi finally had the floor open to why she had came here for and it goes as follow. "I, first off, would like to express my eternal gratitude into permitting for me to enter into your home village and hold an audience with me. Now the reason to why I had come in search of you all was to converse about the current problem at hand, which i'm sure you have noticed, the recent attacks upon the human world. As of recently there had been two grand events within the city in which a great attack had occured by the demons. Currently the humans really hold no idea to whats going on and most of the society there is still blind to the truth about the other realms that live amogst them. Though there is the government that is most concern with it since they host a special division that specifically deals with these atroscities, Division 12, built to take out these spiritual beings. the most current of the grand events was the attacks with the hell hounds, there was a mention of something particular by one of the beings that came out yelling and screaming mentioning something about the pillars of light. So here is my reason, I wish to aquire information from you about these 'Pillar's of Light' that, that being had spoke of, that is, if you know anything about it. I'm not asking for your assistance for those within the cities, I merely wish for the information so I can pass it onto them so they may have a better chance at survival into hopefully stopping what I fear may soon be coming to this planet." Izumi by the end of what she spoke would lower down onto her knees and lay her spade down flat on the ground and she would bow with her palms flat on the ground and her forehead nearly toching the ground beneath her. "Please if you have any information that would be of assistance, please, I beg of you to share it." Pride had to be held back during important times as these, it wasn't about her clan, it wasn't about her pride, the whole existance of humanity was at steak here. Hopefully they had the information she seeked and they would be willing to tell her.

-Word count: 496[1352]
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Search II [Izumi]   The Search II [Izumi] EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:52 am

The Search

The elders greet Izumi. They exchange names and whatnot. The two main elders are Hitogumi Sin and Jin Zasyn. They watch the recorded images of the city. They talk among themselves.

“This are getting worst… the time is soon approaching.”

They look to Izumi. Sin is first to talk.

“Rise child. Thank you for venturing out here to find us. I assure you we’re very involved in the city and situation. Right now we’re solidifying out counter measures against grave forces. Our goal is to protect the human world without exposing them to the demonic world. We want out city brethren to live without the burden of the supernatural, even if this leaves them in ignorance to the truth.”

Jin continues.

“The Pillars have two meanings. The first refer to demonic entities and the second refers to the large pillars of light that are created with their resurrection. Our prophecies foretell these events. With the unlocking of the six pillars comes the destruction of Yochi. We appreciate your efforts and we will do our best to work together to prevent a catastrophe now or ever!”
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search II [Izumi]   The Search II [Izumi] EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:15 am

Lifting her head up, she would look towards Sin who had told her to rise in which she did and stood up flat on her feet and left her spade flat on the ground. It would seem that they do involve themselves in what was going on in the city, which was a good thing and they do want to help those within the city. Her eyes kept focused on Sin as he spoke and she absorbed the information he was telling her, she now looked to Jin who had continued what Sin was saying. He gave a better description of what the light pillars are and what they ment. So from what she got from what he said, it seems that the pillars of light weren't exactly a good thing and unleashed demonic entitities that would bring destruction upon Yochi. Izumi was slightly confused on what Yochi was. "I do apologize, I must be lacking in information that I probably should know, but what is this Yochi and these demonic entities are they bad?, if so, how can they be destroyed if ever they are ressurected?" She wanted to know how to deal with such demon's in case they are actually the bad guys. Finding out the best means of destroying them would serve the human realm a good purpose, and would place the balance back in the way they should be placed.

-Word count: 234[1586]
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search II [Izumi]   The Search II [Izumi] EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:42 pm

The Search

The elders answer her questions.

"Yochi is the term for this earth realm. Our religious teaches there are three realms in all. The opposite heavens are Onitoshi and Koutaku-Shi. In the center is the earth realm. It is known as Yochi."

"These entities are bad for humans. They're agendas are destructive in nature. For very strong demons like this, it may be impossible to destroy them sometimes. The most effective thing we can do against them is to seal them for eternity."

"They were sealed, but someone or something is breaking those seals. We have tried to stop this so far, but have failed. We must reseal the demons and those responsible for releasing them."
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search II [Izumi]   The Search II [Izumi] EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:34 pm

Listening to them she was explained that Yochi ment the earth realm, which was the one they lived in, which really opened her eyes to such news which in her own opinion jumped this threat level to the upmost important. With the way it was put, these demon's were extremely powerful, but destroying them was not exactly impossible, it's just the manner of destroying them has yet to be found. Could the Division 12 have something that could take care of such demons? It was a siple thought crossing into her mind, that she had figured she would have to speak to Jyn about when she would come back. Maybe Izumi could find a way to destroy them, she just needed information on the demon's and she would have to figure the rest out on her own. "I may only be doing what my clan is ment to do, but I will be assisting you all and those of the city in order to return the balance to it's rightful place." Izumi would now ask another question. "These Pillars, where are they located and what sort of demon's are at each of the pillars?" If the demon's at each pillar are some sort of legendary demon, then maybe she would be able to find the information in the library of her clan, or even the library's of the cities. She couldn't believe that such demon's would be impossible to kill. As it's been said before, where there is a will, there is a way.

-Word count: 256[1842]
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search II [Izumi]   The Search II [Izumi] EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:01 pm

The Search

"Their location is scattered about Yochi. We're not certain where the exact locations are. That knowledge was forgotten to keep it out of the hands of evil. But... somehow, the ones unsealing them know where they are. We can only guess and counter respond to the enemy movements."

"Rest assured. We have measures in mind to seal these demons when they manifest. If I were you I would not openly engage them. The City Forces may be strong but... I don't know if they will be enough. But, I think this should answer your curiousity on the issue. Please heed our warnings for your own safety."

Their tones are nice and polite. This was enough knowledge for a stranger on her first visit.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Search II [Izumi]   The Search II [Izumi] EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:02 pm

Great warning's at such a time like this? Did they really concern thier own teachings over such a tragedy that might bring about the destruction of the earth realm, but she would hold her tounge, she wasn't the kind of person to snap for obvious reason's. She handled things in a professional manner and she would close her eyes and nodded her head as she knelt down grabbing her spade holding it in her left hand so the flat blade point straight up and the cresent end touched the ground below. She opened her eyes and looked at them as she gave a pleasent smile and bowed to them. "Thank you for the information, I'll be certain to keep in touch." She would straight her back and turned slightly only to stop a moment and look back to them still with a pleasent smile to thier face. "Do not worry, I'm no fool to fight such destructive leveled creatures without knowledge." Hiramoto clan knows nothing of valueing thier lives, they live for the balance and would throw thier life away at an instance if it means that it returns the balance at will,but certaintly no one here seems to know much of the Hiramoto clan being that there almost extinct now. "thank you one more for your time. I'll be sure to return if there is anything I can assist with." Izumi would fully turn away and excuse herself out from the hut, taking the recording device with her, since it was given to her before she even entered the village. I have this feeling that they know far more than they want to tell me, guess it just means I have to come back more often to try and extract more information.

-Word count: 293[2135]
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search II [Izumi]   The Search II [Izumi] EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:45 am

The old men watch her leave.

"She's got big boobs."

"Mm hmm."

Exit Shin! >.>
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Search II [Izumi]   The Search II [Izumi] EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:42 pm

Updated Izumi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search II [Izumi]   The Search II [Izumi] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Search II [Izumi]
Page 1 of 1