Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn] Empty
PostSubject: Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn]   Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:11 pm

Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn] Izu
This had occured just before Izumi had left into the woods, she for some reason felt that it was going to be a while before she would come back, so she thought it would be nice of her to send Jyn a letter. Though what she was going to write in the letter, she wondered exactly what she should say. It was going to be hard, but she needed to be quick because she still had this mission to do. She was parked out in the parking lot of the post office as she had a pad and pen out. She gazed upon the paper before her and pondered on what should she say. She would think on it a while before she lifted her pen and brought it onto hte pad of paper in front of her as she blshed heavily as she began to write.

After she had finished writing what she had wanted to write she got out the car and headed for the post offce and got herself an envelope and a tamp, surprisingly enough with the way technology is, people still sent letters. She put what she wrote in an envelope and on the front of the enevelope wrote the direction to Asei Jyn's home, and on the back of the envelope she wrote, 'For Jyn's eyes only', other then that she didn't write a return address, or even who it was from, she was certain though that Jyn should recognize her hand writing. After turning in the letter she would leave from the post office and head off for the woods where she would proceed with the mission given to her.

-Word count: 277
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn]   Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:13 am

Letter

I walk around the house in my house clothes consisting of a pair of gray sweatpants and a white division 12 tee shirt. Moving from the living room to the kitchen, I walk to the fridge to open it up and see if there was anything I could make quickly before I decided that I would head into realm to get a few games of chess in during this time off. There is a ring from the door, which momentarily halts my quest for food. Lifting up from the doorway of the fridge, I turn to face the door, wondering who it could be, before closing the door to it and making my way into the living room. Walking through it, I make my way to the door way and open it up. A postal representative is at the door, which catches me off guard, since I hadn’t received a paper anything in forever. He hands me an envelop and asks me to digitally sign a screen he holograms into the air. I do this and he thanks me, and then leaves. I close the door, thinking it odd, before looking to the envelope with a strong sense of curiosity. From the handwriting, I could tell it was from Izumi. I remembered that she would probably be into her mission for the forest around this time, but it was a bit early for a report. Holding the envelop in both hands, I open it and pull out the letter to read it.

Current: 252
Total: 252
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn]   Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:11 am

Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn] Izu
The paper was unfolded and opened out to be read. the letters that were written upon the paper were neat and clean and said the following.

Dear Jyn,

I'm sure you have realized by now who had written this to you. This isn't a letter informing you of a report for the mission you have given me, so I do apologize if I have interrupted anything important that you were about to do. I just felt that I should inform you of something that I had wished I had the courage to say to you so I wrote this letter instead. You're probably wodering by now what is the point of this, but please keep reading and you will understand why I wrote this to you. As I headed out after finishing with Ingel in the gun range, I got this sickening feeling that I won't be back in the amount of time I had told you I would be back. My heart raced and it tightened as I headed towards the woods, but I took a stop at the post office and wrote this to send to you so it would get to you and you will know while I'm gone.

It's been quite sometime that I have been feeling like this, but I never found the courage to ever tell you. Everything about you always made me feel so weak for some reason, it's sometimes difficult for me to concentrate properly, but it also makes me feel very warm on the inside as though I feel complete and whole. I didn't really understand as first why I felt in such a way when I got around you. Whenever you got near, I got weak and clumsy and kept dropping almost everything. Though I do believe I have gotten much better as time went on and I got to know you better. I felt as though I had gotten the courage to tell you what I wanted to say, but the day I did I found out, you had a girlfriend.

It rather hurts me, I felt like I was starting to die on the inside and I couldn't find the course anymore to tell you, I didn't want to cause trouble. I dont know if you love her or not and I didn't want to ruin something you already had. I really dont know how you feel about me or even if you feel anything more than just boss and secretary relationship. I'm sure you probably figured out what I had wanted to tell you by reading this much into this.

I was hesitant, scared to even tell you. I was so happy just being near you I didn't want to risk it tell you. I didn't want you to pull yourself away from me because of what I wanted to tell you. I dont really remember when it happened when I figured that I did start to feel like this towards you. I sometimes went home in tears knowing that you were with someone else, that there wasn't anything I could do. That I should just keep the relationship we have, that it's perfect as it is even though,secretly....I desired more.

I dont really have much time left before I must head out too late, though I wish I could write more to you, but maybe when I do return I can finally tell you with my voice. Talk to you about the pain I feel when I'm around you, the joy that I feel speaking with you. The desires I get when I think of you. I'm really sorry if you didn't want to hear this, but I was afraid that if I dont return this time from the forest...you'd never know. Everytime I head into the forest, I never really know if I'll ever come back, everytime I get scared that I'm going to die and never see you again, so you have to know.

With this I shall end this letter. Jyn....

I love you....

And that is the end of the letter, also within the letter was necklace, that was about the size of a quarter that was shaped in a heart that had wing's, that served as a sort of latch to keep it closed. The heart opened up like a locket and within it was a pictre on the inside of it with Izumi and Jyn that one time they were out together and Izumi just yanked Jyn by his collar into a photobooth that Izumi had disappeared into and plled him in at the moment then the picture was taken so her arm would be latched around his neck and she had her hand in a peace sign towards the camera with a hug grin, and Jyn looked a little silly because of the surprise of being pulled in unexpectedly.

-Word count: 813 [1090]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn]   Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:58 am

I pause for a moment after reading the letter and look at the chain and locket that came with it. It takes me a moment to think. Izumi was already back from her trip to the forest. I didn’t think that there was a reason to head back into the forest. Turning over the letter, I look at the post stamp date for when it was sent. Comparing that date to today, I am able to tell that there must have been a huge delay between when the letter was sent and when it was received. I think that maybe she didn’t have the nerve to send it until after she got back, but then again, that would not make much sense. I figure it had to be an error on behalf of the post office. If that were the case, it must have been hell on Izumi to not receive a response of any kind up until now. I had no idea that she felt that way towards me. There were clues, but I always thought that I may be looking too far into things. Of course I was attracted to her and we had spent a lot of time together due to the nature of our work, but… Shiori was living with me now. Things would have been slightly different at the time the letter was sent, but Shiori and I had already begun doing various things. But still… Izumi? Every man at work wanted her and she loved me? It was a bit much to take in at once. Around that moment, I reflect back on a realization; Shiori lived with me. This would be very interesting. I knew that I would have to speak with Izumi on the issue sooner or later; so I would wait until work to do so. Taking the necklace and locket I place it into my pocket and fold up the letter. Confusion started to play in my head and I had some things to think about. I knew that I had to get it together since Shiori should be finishing up her nail appointment around this time.

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn]   Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:10 am

Oh kami it felt so good to get a manicure and a pedicure again. I now have a reason to look and feel sexy again. My regular caretaker is happy for me and I'm so glad I have always paid in cash so my family doesn't know I ever came there. I hum happily as I get out of my car, having traded in my other for a less stylish model to fit in around.

"I gotta feelin..." I sing, the song having just been on my radio. I hum happily and lock my car and walk up the stairs to the apartment I share with Jyn. I'm cheerful. And Kyouya texted me that my private investments are doing well. I might as well make sure I have something to retire on when I get older. I hop up the last step and walk over to the door, still humming.

I pull out my key and open the door.

"Jyn! I'm back!" I call and enter the apartment and blink at seeing him looking a bit dazed and standing there. I walk up and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Hey babe.. You look out of it," I say and move to hang up my purse. I pet Little Ghost and move into the kitchen. "Did you want me to make you lunch, hun?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn]   Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:18 pm

Letter

The sound of jiggling comes from the other side of the door to my ears as I take them to be Shiori’s keys and pocket the letter and envelope not really thinking about it. She enters into the room and my ears are welcomed with a cheerful call of being home though I am standing right there. Regardless, I am kissed and bypassed. My body turns as she walks into the kitchen. “Lunch?…” I murmur lightly. Actually I had to poo. The toilet would be a good place to think about things, but then again, not being alone would still make it kind of complicated. But then again, back to the lunch issue, I didn’t know if I were hungry or not. If I said no, there held the chance that I might be hungry in about five minutes or so. Instead of basing my decision on that I could ask, ‘what are you thinking about making?’ Knowing that could let me know if I were hungry or not. Still, even if I wanted to, I could not simply act as if everything was fine and forget the letter. There were still some things in my mind and thoughts that had not been completed. I felt as if I needed to be alone in order to think about it. I kind of felt crowded now. “Actually,” my voice comes calmly as I reach for the keys on the counter separating the kitchen from the living room, “I’m going to go somewhere.” I felt like taking a drive around the city to unscramble my thoughts and I could pick up something quick if I got hungry. Reaching the door, I comment, “I’ll be right back” moving out of the door and allowing it to close behind me.

Current: 296
Total: 905
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn]   Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:39 pm

I don't hear a response and I pause in my movements. I turn just as I hear him grabbing his keys. I peek out of the kitchen and watch him, tilting my head to the side. My happiness deflates a bit but I don't show it.

"Oh.. Okay babe," is all I respond and watch him walk out. I sigh and turn back to the kitchen. I put the bread back. I'm not hungry. I wonder what happened. Everything was fine when I left this morning. I shake my head. I think too much on things. I move out of the kitchen and look around. The place is clean and I honestly have nothing to do. I wonder if I did something to make him mad. But what could I have done? I push the thoughts away and grab my purse, pulling out my cell. I'm making myself depressed in here. I press the speed dial.

"Moshi Moshi! Moonbucks! Ayaka speaking!" I hold the phnoe from my ear a bit.

"Way to take out half my hearing, Aya," I finally say into the phone. I hear a huff and I smile. "Oi. Need an extra hand?" I ask, already grabbing my things.

"Aren't you off today?"

"Yeah.. Well I need work to do.." I answer.

"Did that ass do something to ya, girl?" she asks, instantly ready to claw Jyn's face off. I laugh softly.

"Iie.. I just need something to do. Okay?"

"Fine. You know we always need a hand. Come on in," she says after a pause. I smile a bit more.

"I'll be there in ten, Ja."

"See you when you get here, Shi."

Click. I snap the cell shut and walk over to the table and write Jyn a note, posting it on the fridge.

[ Got called into work. Be home to make dinner. Love, Shiori ]

I pat Little Ghost and move out the door, locking it behind me. I feel like I'm running to work to help bury my thoughts. But.. Its the only way I know how to cope.

wc: 574
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn]   Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:20 am

Updated Jyn
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn]   Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:39 pm

Updated Shiori.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn]   Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:52 pm

Updated Izumi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn]   Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn] Empty

Back to top Go down

Letter[To the home of Asei Jyn]
Page 1 of 1