Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Our New Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Our New Home Empty
PostSubject: Our New Home   Our New Home EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:59 am

Our New Home Hildgfx

The wind is strong and cold as I stand at the top of tall skyscraper. My hair and dress seem unaffected by the strong wind and flout lightly as if they had a mind of their own. It is a clear night and the city is bright and shiny. The lights of cars could be seeing traveling the highway that loops around the city. The builds are dot with the lights of those who are within them and the streets a lit but the street lights and stop lights. Red, yellow, and green lights are everywhere making the city glow. The human world has changed a lot in the time I have been a sleep. It was a nice quite place and now it if full of bright lights and noise to go along with it. I would almost dare to say that there is a much sin with in this city as there is in Arden. “So my little Abaddon. What do you think of the world of shiny things?” I ask him as I stand at the edge of the building looking out.

WC:185
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Our New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Home   Our New Home EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:13 am

[Abaddon: Our New Home]
I don't know why big sister had to selected such a tall building to stand on.. She stood on the edge like it was no big deal but I was scared out of my mind.. We were up so high and if you fell you would go splat on the ground below.. But I couldn't help but look out at all the lights.. all the shinnys as they flickered all around, I clung to Hild with a death grip, shaking as I pressed my body into her. When she spoke to me, I jumped faintly and looked up at her, nodding some " ...I like it but can we please go some where less high up? Pretty please big sister... I'm scared. I don't wanna fall. Pretty please... we can kiss I promise.. " At this point, I was willing to kiss her as long as I could get down off this building and inside it or on the ground again. As I stood against her I began to shake more as I pressed into her, shutting my eyes tightly as I pressed my face into her side some. The funny thing was, I had a set of wings and could fly.. but I was scared to death of how high we were up and didn't remember or realize I could fly if I wanted to..

Post WC: 226
Total WC: 226
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Our New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Home   Our New Home EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:00 am

Our New Home Hildgfx

“Oh a kiss you say…?” I twisted smile forms on my lips and I put my arms around. “Remember I get a kiss where very I want it ok?” I pause for a moment to give him time agree to it.” The funny thing about make a deal with a devil is that it never goes the way you think it will. After he agrees I hold him close to me. “Hold on now.” With that said I lean my weight over the edge of the build and we begin to fall. The wind howls as we come closer to the ground. I do a Neo Supperman think and pull up just before we hit the ground. I laugh as I set us to the ground. “See wasn’t that fun?” I ask as I look around. Now that we got our eye full of the city it is time to start looking for a place to stay.

WC:157/342
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Our New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Home   Our New Home EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:06 am

I nodded as I looked up at her, when she asked anywhere she waited, I paused for a moment, thinking on it for a second before I nodded, at this point I was to worried to really think on what she was saying, all I wanted was to get off the roof.. Once I agreed, I expected her to take me down off the building and when she requests that I hold on, I nod again and hold onto her as she said. Unfortunately, the way we went down was not the way I wanted.. As we fell, I clung to her tighter, shaking more as I pressed into her, I wanted her to fly but she didn't she just let us fall and by the time she pulled up I was already crying as I held onto her. When we landed I kept a hold of her, shaking my head to her saying it was fun, no it wasn't fun, no way...

Post WC: 163
Total WC: 389
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Our New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Home   Our New Home EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:21 pm

Our New Home Hildgfx

I look down when I feel Abaddon’s rubbing against me as he shakes his head. I didn’t even notice that he started crying. My arm comes down and cups his bottomed as I lift him up. “Don’t cry my little Abaddon. Big sister was just having a little fun.” I pat him on the back as I look around. The sidewalk is mostly clear with just a few people here and there. A young woman with long black hair wearing a suit catches the attention of my eyes. She looks like she could have some money and I knew that if we were going to live in this world that was something we are going to need. I wait a moment before crossing the street and I being to follow her.

WC:131/473
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Our New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Home   Our New Home EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:30 pm

I staid pressed into her until I felt her take a hold of me and lift me up, at that point I released her so she could lift me up and I look at her as she speaks, frowning faintly " ..But it wasn't funny big sister, I was really afraid.. " As she pats my back I lean in and nuzzle her neck some " I thought you were going to fly us down.. not make us fall and almost go splat. And.. and that wouldn't be any fun big sister.. " I pull my head away from her neck and glance around for a moment as we walk down the side walk " .. Where are we going big sister? " I asked, looking back to Hild.

Post WC: 129
Total WC: 518
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Home   Our New Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Our New Home
Page 1 of 1