Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time to Pay up (Han)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Time to Pay up (Han) Empty
PostSubject: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:37 pm

Time to Pay up (Han) Angela10

Flashback

Well well, It was time to collect rent again, and it seemed like a certain kid was late as usual. That put him a month behind. So he had better pay up today or it would be two months behind. I really didn't want my pal Bruno to have to toss him out on the street. Then all that wonderful computer shit would be mine to sell. that kid was starting to get on my nerves. But I had already let him get a month behind, and well my boss would kick my ass if he got any later on the rent. That was not something I could afford myself. This was the lower commons, it was a dog eat dog world down here in the slums. I had crawled my way up and into this cushy job. But I still had the ability to lay someone out flat. Today I wore my typical tight leather jacket over a black bra tank and skin tight hipster jeans, that looked like I had been poured into them. Considering my background, I was rather a soft heart when it came to cases like this. Perhaps I would warn him about immigration sniffing around. That was me, hard on the outside, soft on the inside. That was the only reason I had let him get a month behind. With I sigh, I turn the corner on the second floor and come to apartment 2A. I even gave him the best apartment with easy escape. Fire escape included. Easy access anyways. Coming to the door, I reach out and give it a good sound knock.

-271-
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male
Number of posts : 284
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:08 pm

I had been sitting at my computer for almost two days straight, trying to finish a small hack job I had gotten from this shady guy at the local bar. It was really an easy job, but the amount of firewalls had surprised and had cost me a lot of time, resulting in me using a lot more time on creating backdoors than actual getting the information I was paid to get. I had just downloaded the information I needed to be paid, when there was a knock at the door. The knocks mad my heart take an extra beat as I quickly killed off every computer in the room, hiding the schematics for scripts and other material, which was considered illegal by most of the authorities in SaiCity. I rose from the chair and quickly jumped into my shirt before heading for the door. I gently placed my hands on the door as he leaned forward to see through the peephole in the door. What I saw was the unmistakably blond hair of my landlord. She was not the worst of landlord I have had in my life as she was hot, cute and so kind as to let me stay behind on my rent, which also would be the most obvious reason for her to come knocking at my door. I grabbed the knob as I released a sigh, letting my right left hand hold onto the top of the door as I opened it, giving her a small smile as I greeted her, “Good morning Angela” my voice was groggy from not having slept for maybe two or three hours in two days. My eyes were almost shut as I let of a yawn while I motioned her to enter. The room was simple as there were only the necessary furniture such as a couch, a table and a bed, accompanied with a wall filled with plasma screens and a large round table with what seemed to be a tree of computer screens. The room was well tempered as the windows had been opened and the thin curtains were the only thing between the room and the sunlight. “In a few hours I’ll be able to pay you last month’s rent as well as the next five” I said as he dumped into a leather chair that stood in front of the TV’s, switching through a few channels before turning back towards her to wait for her to speak.

Words: 412
Texp: 1
Exp: 412
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:26 pm

Flashback

Well he answered the door at least. His statement did little to surprise me, I was use to dealing with these people. He wasn't worst of them, by far. "Now you know I can't talke more than what's owed hun." My soft voice carried well in this room as I stepped in, my heels making a clicking noise on the hardwood floors. "So you might want to keep that in reserve." I arch one of the blond eyebrows at all the computers and shake my head. In my mind, I had figured him for a bit of nerd, so most likely something was going on in here that was illegal. I kept my mouth shut, though. That was what i was paid to do. My blue eyes watch him as a hand goes to a curvy hip. "But you have three hours." A serious look comes on my face as I tell him his time limit. "My boss is comin' for the deposits soon. You picked a bad time to be late." My boss only came every three to six months for the deposit accounts and such. So the fact that this kid was behind could spell his eviction. Then I remembered about the phone call. "Low, you might want to get all your identification in order. I got a call from a friend in immigration." In short, a shady inside friend, "they plan on doing a purge of the commons in the next few weeks. If you need anything," the undertone here stating that even I dealt in shady business, "let me know soon. I can't help at the last minute." My steps take me around the apartment inspecting it. My ears catch the hum of the radiator and a metallic sound to go with that. Looking behind the heating coils, i pull out a small device and smile at him. "Damn bugs are coming back, hun. I'll get the exterminator in here tomorrow." I show it to him, he might know how to take care of it better than I did.

-614-

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:47 pm

“Immigration!” I said in an annoyed voice as my left hand massaged the forehead with the thumb and index finger as I threw myself into the chair that stood by the computer tree. “Things seem too happen at the most inconvenient times these days.” I said as I rolled around the table, finding a small screen with a long list of URL’s and other information. “Immigration won’t be a big problem, however, that boss of yours would be!” I said I spun around the table again to a bigger screen. My fingers rapidly tapped over the buttons on the white keyboard, making letters fly across the screen as I looked over at my very provocative landlord. “Three hours, bah, isn’t there a way you could make that maybe… five or six?” I said as I again spun around to a different screen, typing more words, which for a person oblivious to the hacking system would see as random words and signs. “And no need for an exterminator as long as those small bastards stay where I can’t see or hear them” Finishing a small script for the immigration to have fun with I spun back to look at the firm body that walked about my apartment, studying it like it was a work of art. “So you want to come along when I pick up my money or would you prefer to stay here and watch some Telly?” I asked as he stood up and walked over to the fridge, taking out a bottle of water, motioning towards her as to offer her some if she was interested.

Words: 680
Exp: 680
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:27 am

Flashback

I watched him twirl around the tower of computer monitors as a smirk crossed my face. Yes this guy was most likely a hacker. The boss would like that information. Since he dealt in more than just real estate. This was the lower commons, a lot of shady practices went on around here. Although, I wasn't much more than a front on his real estate end. My own apartment was lush and lavish compared to this. Thanks to my cushy little job. It sat on the third floor, along with my office. At this point in time Bruno was in my office collecting the rent from those that brought it up to the office. BY the end of the day, I would have everyone caught up, or flung out. I couldn't afford to be short on the deposit accounts.

As he offers the water, I smile warmly putting my ditsy blond face back together. "Sure. thanks, hun" I moved over to him and take the offered water bottle, my heels ticking against the floor. "Five or six hours in not a good idea. Four and I will go with you. Bruno can handle everything here while we go." I smile twist the cap and tip my hand back as it touched my pink lips. After bringing the bottle down, I twist the cap on and nod towards the door. "I need to grab a few things from my own apartment. Care to join me?" If he agreed, I would take him up the staircase to the third floor door.

-873-

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:50 am

Mhouse were the local computer store that was situated a few blocks to the north which was deep in the outskirts of the Yakuza’s territory, making it a some sort of safe haven for people that wanted to avoid the police. I placed my half empty bottle on the counter by the fridge after capping it, before I turned towards the computers and did a few magic presses which made the whole apartment go black and silent except for the fridge and air-conditioning. “I’m set to go miss” my voice was cheerful can carefree as the only thing on my mind was that in the matter of hours I would earn myself a hefty pay which would buy me out of the dept I owned my smoking hot landlord. Doing a quick calculation in my head, I came to it that after paying for this and last month’s rent I would be at around 9 grand, making that more money than I have had in my possession for at least a year.

Walking for the door, I placed my cell in my let pocket together with a small pack of gum. In the right pocket, I had a PDA and the flash drive that would give me the money to pay my rent in time. Reaching the door, I waited for the blonde-haired girl to walk out so that I could lock of the apartment as I had equipment in the worth well over a hundred grand, which I knew would sell for even more if sold to the right people. “Up to the third floor then.” I said as the bolts on the door clicked into place as I turned the key. I already knew which apartment was hers and I already knew a great deal about her as I had checked her out. Had spent my first two weeks in the apartment to dig up information about her and the other people in the building, just to check if anyone of them were a undercover cop or something similar. As we walked to the stair I gave her a smile before saying in a polite voice, “Woman first” as I offered her to walk up the stair.

Words: 1154
Exp: 1154
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:43 pm

Flashback

Since I rarely let anyone into my actual apartment, he would have seen the office and maybe caught a glimpse or two of the inside. There were secrets there that were best left alone. I glanced a Bruno and nodded as we walked into the front of the office. "Have a seat, Low" I motion to the couches around the office, where a few other people from the building were now sitting scattered about to and fro. If he had looked me up in the system, there wasn't abnormal about me. Everything would check out. I had almost perfect credit, my accounts had never been overdrawn, they had enough money in there to settle me comfortably, and I came from the orphanage. I graduated high school in the top of my class was currently going to night classes at the university. Nothing wrong with anything. Although I knew better. My life was much more speckled than that. I just had friends in low places, so to speak.

I moved past Bruno to my door. This was coolest part. My door had the only card lock. And I held the only card. I slip int down the pad and then punch in a number on the number pad. I lived in the slums with the safe holding the accounts and blank checks for emergency repairs in my apartment. No one was getting to them. Not to mention, I was part of an organization that was hidden in the shadows. They might even be the Yakuza, but who knew. All I know is that my boss was oriental and rather good looking. And I also knew never to double cross him. He had helped me out of the gutters a few years ago, I repaid him in the ways he asked. I had even attended a dinner on his arm. Which was a wow for me. I still had the beautiful dress he had bought me. He could be Yakuza for all I cared, I played the ditsy blond when he needed me to. Or he might just be an oriental business man. my policy was and always would be, dont ask, dont tell.

I opened then door, and if Han Low was in the right position, he would catch a glimpse of a shadow moving across the door frame, and the audible, "reow" Coming from my attack cat, fluffy. Bruno chuckled and looked back. "You might want to feed that damn cat." I stuck out my tongue and slipped inside, but not before another glimpse of the lush living room could be seen. A form rested on the couch and the glint of metal could be seen before I closed the door behind me.

-1326-

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:08 pm

Time to Pay up (Han) Arashi13

Time to Pay Up
Flashback

When I had been handed the file on what was to be my next 'handler' I began to review it and when I found the one I would be working with was a woman I was sure exactly how to react, the others I have had in the past were all men but now they choose to stick me with a woman? Well I guess that's what they want to do, can't really do anything about it, that's not my job. No, my job is very simple all I have to do is make sure the things that need to die are dead. The address in the file lead me to an apartment building in the Lower Commons the trash dump of the city you could say. On my way to the building I had went over the file I had been given a few times so I knew some about the person that is to be my new 'handler' but there is only so much a file can tell you about someone. Making my way through the front entrance I glance around for a moment, scanning the area as I always do when going into places. Since nothing out of the ordinary caught my eye I begin moving and make my way to the stairs and begin ascending them, making my way to the third floor. I needed to make contact with my new 'handler' before taking care of other business. Stepping off the stairs on the third floor, I glance around once again as I make my way down the hall and to her room. Pausing at the door, I glance at the key pad for a moment before I pull at the card and slide it through the card reader then put in the code that was in the file, something I had made sure to memorize for future use. After putting the code in I put the card back into my pocket enter into the room and softly shut the door behind me, glancing around the room. Moving away from the door I make my way into the apartment as I glance around at, taking in what all she had in the apartment. Due to the lack of human activity I knew there was no one but me in the apartment. I guess I will have to wait on her to return. As I come to the couch I sit back in it, closing my eyes as I begin to relax since things seemed calm for the moment. When I heard the door to the apartment begin to open my eyes snapped open as I reach into my coat, taking hold of the pistol at my side before I pull it from its holster as I rose to my feet and turned to face whoever was at the door, gun ready if I needed to use it.

Post WC: 481
Total WC: 481

Last edited by яuиє on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:17 am

Time to Pay up (Han) Hanlow1
After sitting for almost two days, straight it did not have much appeal to it to sit for another minute, at least not now. Instead of sitting down with the few others, I decided to walk around a bit, letting my eyes gently gaze in the direction of Angela as she entered what would most likely be her apartment. A quick glance over the card lock, I guessed that it would take me less than two minutes to crack it with the right equipment, maybe five to ten without it. The sound of the cat drew my attention to the lush room that was behind the door. From what little I saw, it was quiet big and luxurious, however, something else thieved my attention from the room. Not that I was some super human or anything, but being a hacker had its benefits as one quickly learned to spot things that didn’t fit in would it be a script or a room. The small glint of metal made me suspicious, as I hadn’t always been a hacker. My early life were filled with robberies and muggings and as a result of that life I knew how to handle a gun and I knew how they would reflect light as I hadn’t always been the one to hold it to another person’s face.

“Bruno… who else have the key for Angela’s apartment?” I asked in a suspicious voice as I started to walk towards him, not in a threatening way, but more of the kind of walk when you are about to fly off to some other place. My instincts as a hacker kicked in while I walked, telling me to keep out of it, not care what would happen and just mind my own business. Although, my hidden interest in my landlord told me to kick in the door and get her out of harm’s way. The small glint from her room was imprinted into my mind as I continued to think about the shadow that held it. Was it a hitman? Was she in trouble? Remembering from her profile she wasn’t in the company of major crooks, she had some friends which were rotten enough to get some attention, but not enough to make her a target for profit. My mind worked at its peak as I reached Bruno, gently placing my hand atop his shoulder as I leaned in and whispered into his ear, “There’s someone in there!” My eyes were narrowed, as I wanted to keep this knowledge away from the others in the room, and to prevent the person that was with Angela from knowing that Bruno and I knew.

Words: 1598
Texp: 2
Exp: 1598
Time to Pay up (Han) Hanlow3
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:59 am

Flashback

Bruno, glanced to the guy and shrugged at his first question. "Probably the boss." was his answer as he took a stack of papers off the desk he was siting behind. The pen in his hand signed a receipt and handed to one of the three other guys sitting in the office. Another swipe of the pen and second receipt was presented. The third was not presented a receipt but a few forms after Bruno stamped them with a seal. They were all out of the office in a split. As the boy approached, Bruno's hand moved down as if to the drawer of the desk. The hand with the pen was signing another set of document. The boy was getting to close, but he was older and quicker than the little hacker. He knew of the boy, the boss had found out and gave him a file, much like the file the man in Angela's room held. The kid was a petty hacker with a track record. But he could be more, and if he interfered with what was happening inside the apartment, he would be able to get his gun and the youth might not survive. His answer to the second question as another shrug, "The boss sent him, kid. Don't worry about it" The Bruno was the big body builder type. One of those that could run for mister universe and have a chance of winning. The phone rang and he answered it. Apparently someone had a leak they needed to be fixed right away. "I'll be back," He said as he took himself out of the office.

I had shut the door and glanced to the living room. My blue eyes widen at the sight of the gun, "Who the hell are you?" I ask suspiciously. I hadn't pissed anyone off lately that I knew of. My raised up to show I didn't have any weapons that he knew. If he didn't tell me soon, i could easily scream to bring in Bruno. How could this guy have gotten into my room. How in the world could Bruno have not known anything when he came in earlier to do the account with me.

-1661-

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:59 pm

Of Man and Machine

Time to Pay Up
Flashback

My actions may have been a bit hasty but in this part of the neighborhood you never know when someone is breaking into a place to steal something. With a quick scan over her I knew who it was, the one I had come here to see. Her hands came up to show she was not armed and that was something good, though it didn't matter if she was to be dead she would have already been on the floor dead. I slowly lower my gun and slip it back into my coat," Please do not be alarmed Miss Donovan, I mean you no harm. My name is Arashi, Arashi Fukazawa. " I said, glancing over her again before I move back onto the couch and point to the file sitting on her coffee table, " I have been assigned to you Miss Donovan. I'm sure a notice was sent ahead of time.. Though I doubt you expected to run into me like this. I felt it best to contact you first before doing anything else since we will be working together in a sense.. You have been selected to be my new handler. I will be staying here with you. " Though I still couldn't understand why they had put me with a woman as a handler it was non of my business really, if she can handle the job then that is all that mattered.

Post WC: 238
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:21 pm

Bruno’s words didn’t really calm me down as much as I had wanted them to, but it gave me the enough to sit down and relax in one of the couches. Not really knowing what I was to do while waiting, if fished out my PDA and cell phone as I started to connect the things together with a cable and then attached the hands free to the cell phone. The small pen went quickly over the soft PDA screen as I hacked into my own system to check on a few things, such as news and the police radio. I also checked on the immigration authorities to see if they had discovered the little “error” in their system that was to prevent them from checking this block.

After verifying that they had not discovered it, I changed over to my cell phone, calling my client about possible delays. He was not happy about it, considering that it was very sudden. “Ok… no, I don’t know how long this will take! ... Listen, I aint a fucking oracle! I can tell you the stock market prices for tomorrow, but I can’t tell if this will take two minutes or five hours! ... fine, we meet you on the way to Mh’, if you don’t meet me, just come up and we do the exchange here … see ya soon” With a sigh I put away the PDA and the phone into their pockets before standing up, letting a yawn spread across my face as I walked over to the window. My forehead pressed against the cool glass, as I perceived the busy street life below.

Words: 1873
Texp: 2
Exp: 1873
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:55 am

Flashback ooc: really there was a different post here. I edited by mistake.

I watched them meet and then we walked outside going to the meeting place obviously. I glance behind me and slow my pace to loop my arm through Han's elbow that way we were walking side by side. "You know, you should be thankful that I am such a nice person, hun." I grin at him, my blond hair trailing down my back. I had taken the weapons because I always did. It was something one learned on the street. When he asked me the question and I shook my head. "Not really, just met today. Apparently the boss likes the guy and may give him one of his other rental properties to work with. Wanted me to show him the ropes." I smiled like it was not a lie at all. I was extremely good at lying. He would never know any different, especially if he wanted to remain alive.

My gaze glances to the guy now walking behind me. I wondered what exactly would happen and if I would have to witness it. That was still a bit on the unclear side of things. I guess i would just have to go with the flow like I usually did and play my ditsy blond self. I gave that nice 'I dont really know much more than they tell me' grins and let Han lead the way to wherever he would get his money.

-2186-

Last edited by Jaenelle on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:39 am

Time to Pay Up
Flashback

I watch her as she moves around to a monitor, keeping my gaze fixed on her as she speaks. I shrug faintly as I shift my gaze away, glancing down at her file. I never got tangled into my handlers personal life, the relationship I have with them is simply business, they make sure things are taken care of on there end and I make sure things are taken care of on my end, which is always the end where things get messy. I flip through the file for a moment, scanning over the information about her once again, though much of it I had already committed to memory. When I heard her speak to me again I lifted my gaze and looked at her, pausing for a moment before I nodded as I reach out and take the paper she offers me. After taking the paper I scan over it for a moment, reading all the relevant information I need to know. When she said that is where she is going I nodded again, that was good, I could take care of my mission as soon as possible, something I liked to do. Now that I had committed everything relevant about the mission to memory I set the paper down and reach out, taking Angela's hand and shaking it. " It's a pleasure to meet you Angela. " I said, shaking her hand before I released it. As she retrieves her own weapons and puts them on I watch her for a moment. She was like my other handlers, they insisted on carrying weapons of there own, though I didn't see why. I am more then capable of taking care of things, did they not really understand that. Though when I asked once before my previous handler told me he liked to be ready in case something happens. When she asked if I was coming I nod, " Yes. ". I follow after her as she leaves the office glancing around some. I glance over some men and when Angela introduces me I pause for a moment, looking to the man she was talking to. " Hello. " I bring up my hand, offering him a hand shake.

Post WC: 369
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:13 am

The sound of the office door opening made me turn around. The first person I saw walk out was Angela, followed by the stranger. I gave her a slight nod as she talked to me before taking a few steps towards the stranger, letting my right hand stretch out as I calmly spoke, “Han Low, nice to meet you. And you can just call me Han, makes things easier” The last part were also directed to Angela. As me and the Arashi guy’s hands split up I quickly brought my phone up from the pocket once more, texting in a small message to my client, ‘Meeting changed to Mh, be there in a few’, before slipping the phone back down into the pocket.

It seemed the two of them were ready to depart so I simply offered Angela to walk first, placing myself in between the two of them as we walked out of the office and down the stairs to the main floor. Few words were spoken on my part as I had always been of the type to only speak when I had something sensible to say. However, when we reached the main door, my curiosity broke through my silence. “So you two know each other?” I asked as I took a deep breath of the ‘Fresh’ air of Sai city before gazing up on the newcomer. The same instances I had asked a message had ticked in on my cell and my fingers were quick to fish it up. The message put a small smile on my face as I read it. ‘k, be there in five, make sure you have the package, money is waiting’. “Well, the money is at Mhouse in five minutes so if we hurry we can get this over with within the hour”

Words: 2174
Texp: 3
Exp: 2174

Last edited by rhyme on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:04 pm

Flashback

I watched them meet and then we walked outside going to the meeting place obviously. I glance behind me and slow my pace to loop my arm through Han's elbow that way we were walking side by side. "You know, you should be thankful that I am such a nice person, hun." I grin at him, my blond hair trailing down my back. I had taken the weapons because I always did. It was something one learned on the street. When he asked me the question and I shook my head. "Not really, just met today. Apparently the boss likes the guy and may give him one of his other rental properties to work with. Wanted me to show him the ropes." I smiled like it was not a lie at all. I was extremely good at lying. He would never know any different, especially if he wanted to remain alive.

My gaze glances to the guy now walking behind me. I wondered what exactly would happen and if I would have to witness it. That was still a bit on the unclear side of things. I guess i would just have to go with the flow like I usually did and play my ditsy blond self. I gave that nice 'I dont really know much more than they tell me' grins and let Han lead the way to wherever he would get his money.

-2186-

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:21 pm

Time to Pay Up
Flashback

While shaking the mans hand he spoke up about his name and what to call him and I nodded, " Alright, Han. " I said as I released his hand when the shake ended, allowing my hand to fall back to my side as I watched him for a moment. The man seemed to be more interested in his phone then anything else, though he was probably some type of business man, dealing with his own type of business, much like I do. Nothing that really concerns me unless he is my next target, then he is of interest to me. As they begin to move once again I follow behind them, glancing to Angela when she looped her arm around one of Hans. I watched them for a moment before I shifted my gaze away from them while following after them still, stuck in the back, though it didn't matter as long as I got to my destination. I began to mentaly go over the details of the mission I had been given and when I heard Han speak up, asking if we knew each other I glanced to him and shurged faintly, " Indeed... " I said, glancing to Angela. Since she was my handler it was her job to take care of such things now, she could say pretty much anything about me being here and it would be fine with me, as long as it didn't cause any trouble it didn't matter. When I notice Angela's glance back at me, I glance at her, making eye contact for a moment before I shift my gaze away, going back to my thoughts on this mission again.

Post WC: 279
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:08 pm

A small smile smirk spread across my face as Angela looped her hand around mine as we started to walk. It wasn’t a directly new feeling, but it had been a while since I had been this close to a female, especially with the looks that Angela possessed. Before I became a hacker, I had been a mugger, one stealing and scamming people for their money, so clubs were an obvious place to get some quick cash, and it often came with a bonus in the way of girl and alcohol. “I bet that if you hadn’t been such a nice person I wouldn’t have had an apartment” I replied with a small chuckle before my thoughts wandered off to my client. The transfer would be quick as I would hand him the flash drive and he would hand me the cash in a small envelope, plain and simple. I had already planned to give the money I owed to Angela right after I acquire the money so that I could begin to relax for the next month.

“Also, when we get to Mhouse, let me talk to the guy first so that he don’t run off, ok?” I asked as I looked over my shoulder towards Arashi before gliding my gaze to Angela. It would be a catastrophe if I lost my money at this point as there was only two hours before the collector would come and pick up this month’s payments, and if something were missing, I would most likely be the one that felt the punishment. Releasing a small sigh, I returned my gaze to the busy street in front of me; letting me, shoulders fall down and relax as I could already feel the money that was to be handed to me.

Words: 2471
Texp: 3
Exp: 2471
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:56 pm

Flashback

I nodded as Han spoke and reached into the pocket of my coat. I pulled out a pack of bubble gum and offered it to the two guys. After they either took some or declined, I would then take out a stick and place the pack back in my coat pocket. I unwrapped the gum and tossed the wrapper to the curb. The stick went into my mouth as we neared our destination. It slipped in hard and dry, but like with most hard and dry things, it would come out soft and wet. A few chews and I was soon blowing bubbles like the bimbo I liked to portray. I didn't speak much as we walked closer to the place the deal would go down. When we saw the guy, I knew from picture on the piece of paper that this was the guy that arashi would be taking care of. A quick glance behind me told him to wait until after we got our money before doing anything. We didn't need Han to witness anything.

-2363-

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:09 pm

Time to Pay Up
Flashback

When I heard Hon speak to me I glanced at him for a moment, thinking on what he had to say. He wanted me to wait so he can get his money? The only way that was going to happen was if I got the word from Angela to hold back, unlike this man, she and the ones above her were the only ones that could give me my orders. The man could get his money after I took care of my target, its not like the target will get far and when I am done with him he won't even be breathing. When Angela offered the gum I respectfully declined the offer, perhaps later but right now I have a mission to take care of and that comes first. When the target finally came into view I slipped my hand into my coat, reaching for my gun but when I noticed the look from Angela I knew she wanted me to wait so this man could get his money. I gave a faint nod of acknowledgment to the glance she had given me and pull my hand from my coat and let it fall back to my side and wait so the man could get his money before I take care of the target.

Post WC: 215
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:41 am

”Hahahah look at that eh? You imported this chick o’what Han?” the man laughed as she offered the hand to me, which I grabbed into a solid handshake while just chuckling. “No man, she’s not imported.” The man looked at Angela a second time before leaning in towards her, letting his hands flow over her breasts and curves. “Well, she’s still a very nice piece of meat” his voice was that of a Jamaican which was furthered displayed with his rasta like hair and cigarette clutched between his ring and little finger. “So man, you have the merchandise?” he asked as she withdrew a thick envelope from his inner jacket. I responded by taking the flash drive out of my pocket and holding it out in front of me, gently pulling Angela to my side to shield of the deal from possible bystanders. “The script is simple; you just extract it from the drive, encrypt it into the operative system and then activate it with the code which is the name of the file.” The man smiled and nodded before taking a long drag on his cigarette. “Han, you never cease to amaze me. Here” he said as he handed me the envelope.

Taking the precaution of opening the envelope and quickly counting over the money, I looked back at him before giving him the flash drive. “Next time, that amount will be doubled.” He said before nodding to Angela and taking on his hood and walking off towards a silver gray car that stood just outside the entrance of the Mhouse store. I turned to Arashi and Angela, giving them a small-satisfied smile as I handed Angela the money I owed for two months of rent. “Don’t mind that guy, he talks more nonsense than things that makes sense, though he is good at making money.” I gently placed the envelope and turned to look back at the man. I still did not know his name, but that was not of any concern as long as he paid me for doing the work.

Words: 2815
Texp: 4
Exp: 2815
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:39 am

Flashback

As the guy reached out to fondle me, I twist my foot inwards and pull my ankle down. There was an audible pop as the heel of my high heels popped off and I stumbled away from his hands. This landed me on my rear end on the ground. Effectively keeping him from touching me and at the same time making me look like a clutz. But at the same time giving a pantie shot of my soft pink thong. "Oh crap. My heel" I reached out and used Arashi as a way to get up. Dusting myself off, I bend down, giving a nice shot of my cleavage, and pick up the pieces of my heel. I wasn't wearing a bra today. "Wonderful, there goes these nice things. I'm such a clutz"

As the money is exchanged and then a portion is given to me. I take it and stick it into my little black purse. "Perhaps you can help me get back, Han" I try to walk on the ankle but it seems to be hurt as I hobble. "Damn, now what am I am going to do." It was even getting a bit swollen and red. I looked down and moved it this way and that as the guy walked off. "I think I twisted it."

-2576-

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:04 am

Time to Pay Up
Flashback

I watch the man that is my target and wait, Angela wanted me to hold back for a moment so this man could take care of his own business. I keep my gaze fixed on the target as he speaks up and talks with Han, the man he has dealings with. When I heard the pop I glanced to Angela for a moment since the sound had came from her and watch as she stumbles before falling to the ground. They have put me with a handler like this? .. How the hell am I going to get anything done if she falls over all the time? Though I did catch a glimpse of her pink thong, something I wasn't exactly expecting or knew how to respond to really.. She being my first female handler. Now I wonder more why they put me with her. When she reached out to me I offered her a hand and helped her climb back to her feet, getting to see another of her features, this time her cleavage. This was something else I wasn't expecting to see nor knew how to respond so I kept my cool and waited, I still had a mission to take care of. As the deal draws to a close I glance to the target for a moment, now was the time to take care of him so I could finish this mission. Since Angela seemed to be fine, I shift past the two and follow after the man. I follow after the man as he makes his way back to a car. Catching up with the man as he gets into the car, I reach into my coat and pull out my silenced pistol and take aim at the man before firing two quick shots, one in the chest and the other into the mans head, just to make sure he is dead. After the two shots I slip the gun back into my coat before I turn and begin walking away from the car, heading back to Angela and Han.

Post WC: 344
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:50 am

The view of her pink thong had imprinted itself on my brain as I quickly moved over to her to support her so she would fall a second time. “Guess we need to get some transportation” I said as he looked around to see where the Arashi person had went off to but with the amount of people that were around, it was hard to find anyone. “Let me see the ankle” I said as he bowed down to gently look and touch it to check how the swelling was. “I wouldn’t recommend you walking on that, it’s pretty swollen. Let’s see if we can sit you down somewhere while I try to get some transportation back to the apartment” taking a quick look around I located a bench just a few feet away in on the sidewalk. Carefully moving to the bench, I helped her down before bowing down again, letting my fingers run slowly over her ankle once more, but this time with a little bit more force than before.

Standing back up, I moved to the curb as I raised my right hand trying to get a hold of a cab that could drive us back to the apartment. After the third cab had just driven past, an elderly person pulled up and rolled down his window, his face been covered in wrinkles and a white beard. “Hello young man. You need to get somewhere?” he asked nicely as he lifted his hat in a greeting. “My friend over here has twisted her ankle and has some difficulty walking on it.” I explained while point towards Angela. The old man smiled as he bent over and opened the door “just your friend huh? Jump in, a young couple like you shouldn’t be wandering these streets alone anyways.” He chuckled as he walked out of the car and came around and followed me to Angela. “This guy said he would drive us” I pointed at him over my shoulder as I walked to Angela’s side, offering her my hand to help her up from the bench.

Words: 3163
Texp: 4
Exp: 3163
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:19 pm

Flashback

I smiled as the dude, Han, fondled my ankle and probably got a good view of my previously mentioned thong. He then went over to hail a cab. Well the kid was good for trying to get us a ride I could say that at least, and he had paid up his past rent and this month. Which was good. Also he had been too busy with me to notice where arashi was going and what he was doing. That was my plan. As he was talking to the old man, I smirked to myself. It seemed that even Arashi was fooled by the fall. Good. When Han turned back and headed back towards me, my smile was back to normal. "Oh thank goodness. I am such a clutz and my brand new high heels too. At least they had only cost me 20 bucks" I joke as I wait for Arashi to return. When he did, I smiled and said to him. "there you are. I was worried. Did you get lost in the crowd? No matter, this nice guy" I point to the elderly man in the car. "is going to take us back to the apartments." I hobble with some help over to the car and with help get in. Telling the old dude thank you with a bright smile and a bit of a bounce that pull by breasts up and then down with the bounce. I winced with pain as my ankle throbbed again.

-2826-

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:04 pm

Another mission taken care of with out any screw ups. A quick glance around let me know where Angela had gotten off to, as well as the male that was with her, Han. Though they had moved and now Angela was sitting on a bench. And it seemed as if she is injured now. Making my way over to Angela I look at her when she speaks, pausing for a moment before nodding my head faintly. If that's how she wanted to play it then that was fine with me, though we needed to get out of here before someone realized the man was dead. I look to the old man as she points him out and nod, turning my attention back to her, " Alright. ". I waited until both where in the car before I slipped in as well and pulled the door shut.

Post WC: 146
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:55 am

I placed Angela in the front seat while I took the backseat myself and moved over so that Arashi could get in. The old man looked over at Angela as her breasts bounced, his face having a huge smile on his face. “You need to treat this one good you man. She’s a rarity down here.” he said as he put the car into gear and slowly rolled away from the curb. It didn’t take many minutes before he stopped outside the apartment building we had all left less than an hour ago. Exiting the car I quickly walked over to Angela’s side and opened the door, helping her out so that she would not have to walk too much on her ankle. “I think you should put some ice on that lady” the man said before giving us a nod and then drove off.

“Guess one of us need to carry you up the stairs” I said as I chuckled and looked at Arashi. The guy was mysterious and didn’t speak unless talked too. The emptiness within me that had been left after my last girlfriend started to open the more I kept contact with Angela and my biggest fear was almost becoming a reality, that I would start to get a interest in her. Slowly making our way to the door, I stopped for a short second, letting my gaze shift back to Arashi. I could not tell it, but something told me that he was up to no good and that I would have to dig into the system to see if there was anything by him that could potentially make him dangerous to me, or Angela.

Words: 3443
Texp: 5
Exp: 3443
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:37 pm

Flashback

IF I was helped up to my apartment I would turn and give Han a nice hug. Breast pushing up against him and all. "Thanks, Hun. Come back and have tea sometime." Then I would get Arashi to help me into the apartment. I gave him the slide card and he should know the code. "I'll send Bruno with a receipt for you. Now the boss wont have to come collect himself." After I entered the apartment and the door was closed. I would growl and take off the other shoe. "There goes that pair." Without further assistance, I would walk myself to through the apartment and turn on the lights. My ankle was still swollen and I walked with a limp, but it was less of the limp than before. I had been faking most of the injury. "Did you get the job done?" I ask, as I slide into the chair at the computer desk. Running the mouse over the pad, I click on the file. After his answer, I typed out "terminated' and smiled at the guy that would be sharing my apartment. "Let's get you settled into the guest bedroom" I would show him where to put his stuff.

-exit rp-
Han Low gets my wc this time.

-2826-

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:12 pm

After getting into the car I would settle in for the short ride back to the apartment building. When we arrived at the apartment building I would slip out of the car aid wait to see if Angela requested help since it seemed like she needed it still. Though it seemed Han had things taken care of and Angela had no problem with him carrying her, as long as she didn't have a problem with it then there was no reason for me to stop him. As Han carries her into the building and up to her room I follow behind him and when she hands me the card I take it from her and slip it through the reader before putting in the code. I help her into the apartment and glance at Han for a moment before I shut the door behind me. After the door was shut I turn and follow after Angela. Now that we were in her apartment and out of sight of Han she seemed a bit different then before, though she was injured she was walking on her own. When she asked if the job was done I give a faint nod, speaking softly, " Yes.. " I said as I watched her. After she finished with the computer she offered to show me the guest room and I accept her offer and follow after her to the guest room.

Post WC: 237
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Pay up (Han)   Time to Pay up (Han) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to Pay up (Han)
Page 1 of 1