Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Play Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Play Time   Play Time EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:24 pm

The novelty of yochi had worn away, and now Roshi was spending time amongst the people casually observing them in his transparent spiritual state. He had quite a bit of pocket money from his time as a preacher, but the demon wasn't sure on what to spend it on. There was really a lot to do when you had money! Observation though was the key though for him to blend in amongst those who hadn't yet noticed spirits. "So arrogant yet so fun to play around with." He would say to himself as he casually walked down one of the streets of the lower commons. His mind was drifting with idle thoughts, but he would stop in front of a triple X bar. A little smile crossed his face as he casually walked through the wall and into the strip joint. "Amazing what kind of corruption you kind find here." He would say watch men ogle scantly clad women who were dancing around poles.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Oddly enough, in the back of the same bar, a mischievous information dealer sits very casually in a dark room with several shady figures, generically enough with a wireframe table and a single hanging light hovering low over head. Smoke filled the room as Izuya would be on his own among these men discussing the details of a certain incident that occurred in the Bastion. It would seem that Izuya had the approval of these enterprising young men as the ‘boss’ figure, a male in a pin striped suit and matching circular brim hat nods, taking the cigar from his mouth, tapping it on the astray, returning it back and reaches forwards to give Izuya a handshake. Cheerily, the young kami shakes hands with the ‘boss’ and the meeting comes to a close.

Izuya stands up as one of the male body guards walks him to the door of the backroom that would head into the club. The goon comments, “yeah, I saw it on the news. You and your guys do good work.” Izuya simply smiles at the compliment and states, “I try to be very thorough. Soon you guys will be able to move into that territory. Fun-fun!” With this, Izuya would not have entered into the main area of the strip club yet; he would still be in the backroom, but heading to the door.

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Roshi was mostly disinterested in the men who had come there to piddle away money, nor was he interested in the women exploiting the men's lusts. It was places like this that were more interesting stuff happened in the back, but you had to be careful just in case some people could spot you. Roshi would walk up too the back wall and carefully poke his head through it, which let him see the end of some sort of Yakuza meeting which had taken place. It would just be a little last second look before pulling back. *Criminal organization? Could be fun to play with them eventually.* He would think to himself as he moved himself into one of the darkened corners to get another passing glance of the people who were moving through the main area.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Whatever guard that should have been at the door looked through during a shady and slightly legal deal, comes back from the bathroom, zipping up his pants, to resume watching the door. He would later be killed and replaced with someone competent. Regardless, Izuya would be lead to the door and it would be opened. There they would come into the noisy public area where the women would be dancing and the men would be looking. Adding the element of there being more than one spirit type in attendance, say perhaps 10% of the strip club’s population, a weak higher order demon does not stand out against Izuya’s sensing. Bidding a farewell to the gentlemen of the club, Izuya makes his way away from the back door, which is closed behind him as the yakuza elements go back to doing whatever they are doing, and the light hearted spirit makes his way through the club and to the door. Pressing against the door way, he would come out into the darkness of the night assuming the setting was night and that the men weren’t at the club to enjoy the free day time bbq wings with their show. Reaching the side walk, Izuya would hum lightly to himself while walking off.

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:04 am

Roshi would watch the men make there way out through the main area of the strip joint, which was only passable interest. There was one that seemed to stick out as effeminate in his eyes; though, he had to admit that most of the Yakuza looked that way. He would in the interest of keeping himself entertained would make his way out of the strip club and begin following the other man, but he would keep himself far enough away. Roshi wouldn't want to draw unnecessary attention too himself. Now, he would see where this fancy of whim would take him. He hoped that it would be worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:28 am

After walking for a bit, Izuya pauses and looks down as his hand comes to the pocket of his black fitted jeans. He manages to pull out a cell phone and opens it up, looking at the time, and seemingly thinking to himself. The traffic outside around this time of night would be light, but the normal street urchins would be moving about. The fact that Roshi was following him and actively attempting not to draw attention to himself drew attention to himself (Sixth Sense) as eyes seemed to be on Izuya. That much in itself wasn’t a big deal as Izuya knew that he was a sexy individual. For a moment, there is a red gleam in Izuya’s eye as he almost turns around, but his attention is gathered by normal humans who approach him from the front, wearing hoodies and bandanas over their faces. “Yo, come up off that phone! You already know what it is!” one speaks in the areas colloquialism. The second and other male with him seems to be laughing under the guise of his bandana as he comments, “yea fool. This is a jack move! You better break yo’self, cuz!” They hinted at weaponry.

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:04 am

Roshi kept moving through the crowds. His target would be soon accosted by a group of thugs. A little smile crossed his face with a little interesting scenario. He would look too the side and step through one of the walls of the nearby building. He would quickly move through building where he would come out in a alleyway. Roshi would pick up a empty trashcan and come out from behind phased in with reality behind the gangsters. He had a smile on his face as he hefted it up and brought the trashcan down on the one that had threatened Izuya.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Izuya looks up at the males before him and giggles a little bit. There is a loud crashing sound as one of the males is ‘ghetto slapped’ by a trashcan wielding spirit. “Oh no,” Izuya says in an amused tone as he watches the male fall to the side after denting the receptacle. The one male reacts to this as he steps back and pulls out a semi automatic pistol to aim it at Roshi. Using a slight telepathic ‘push’ Izuya pushes his hand towards the thug’s partner just as he fires, causing him to shoot his friend. “Oppsy!” Izuya states as he holds his hand over his mouth, seeing the frantic male shoot his friend.

There is no indication that Izuya redirected the shot. None.

Izuya steps back, staying out of things as he places his phone back into his pocket, watching the male who was hit with the trashcan freak out and yell at his cohort while falling to the ground. The other goon is temporarily distracted in a ‘what have I done’ manner, looking to his friend in horror.

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:29 pm

The first one went down with the strike from the garbage can, but the other had pulled out one of those fancy weapons that human's were so fond of. It seemed though that his opponent had not trained himself how to use the weapon, so he would accidentally end up shooting his friend. He would have to laugh at that later though since he wanted to take the other opponent down before he could recover from his shock, so he would throw the trashcan at the kids head. It didn't look like there was any sort of reaction from the kid, so it would hit him cleanly. Roshi would follow up the thrown weapon with a swift kick too the balls maybe more then one kick, just because. "That wasn't nearly as fun as I thought it would be." Roshi would say to himself before stooping down to pick up the gun from the kids clutches. "Sheesh kids these days need to get some exercise."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:33 am

The trash can strikes the head of the distracted male and the foot squarely connects with the private portions. The urban male falls to the ground with his friend sharing the pool of blood from the gunshot wound. While Roshi finishes up with his statements, Izuya would have his side turned to the situation with the phone raised to his ear and reporting, “there’s been a gang shooting!” at their position in the city. With that, the kami would close his phone, not really caring if the ambulance made it there in time or not; he had done his part in calling 911. Turning to the spirit skilled in unique weapon proficiency, he comments, “I’m saved. So what’s with you? You some type of vigilante or something… or do you just like messing people up? Are you going to attack me too?” The tone would be slightly teasing when spoken.

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:04 am

Roshi pulled out the clip from the gun and pocketed both items. His attention came back to the other guy who had been accosted by the gangsters. "Nope, not a vigilante, just thought these blokes would give me a good time, but I was sorely disappointed." He would say looking around. There would only be a few moments before the police arrived, and the spirit would rather not be around when they came around. "No offense but you look rather effeminate, so you probably last longer then these guys." There was a snicker from him "Though to be honest you weren't that interesting compared too those others." He would say beginning to walk away back down the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:23 pm

Izuya takes the compliment with a smile; he wondered on the type of the male that had rescued him. He figured the male probably wouldn’t rescue him on a whim, so that probably meant he thought that Izuya was cute or something, since he hadn’t seemed to think otherwise. “Prince charming,” Izuya giggles as he watches the male walk away into the alley with a taunting, “nice ass” and a whistle. This was basically to get at least a mental reaction to the cat call, to see what the male’s preference was. He would see if this was enough to make the male stop, or at least cover his ass. Since he didn’t seem to be interested in Izuya, he didn’t feel threatened. Since he didn’t feel threaten, he could be at least a little bit playful. Taking it a bit further, Izuya comments, “are you sure you didn’t rescue me because you thought I was attractive?”

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:53 am

The scourge stopped to regard the man for a bit. He seemed rather unphased by the entire incident, but Izuya didn't seem like a combatant type too him. He was therefore pretty much uninterested in his come on. "No, I'm sure I didn't save you because of your looks." Roshi would say in a bland manner as he kept moving through the alleyway. "I just jumped in cause I thought it would be interesting to fight three on one, shame they didn't live up too my expectation." He would say before turning around to look at him and saying "You should probably get going unless you want to answer questions too the police about this shooting." Roshi would suggest.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:19 pm

“Ah,” Izuya comments, seemingly seeing knowledge in his words, “you’re right. I should move on before the law enforcement agents get here. Well then, see you!” He holds up a hand and gives a dismissive wave and with that he would begin walking away from the crime scene so that when the cops came, he would not be there. He walks casually with his hands in his pockets while humming to himself the equivalent of “Butterfly” by Mariah Carey. Instead of taking a different route than Roshi, however, Izuya seems to take the exact same route, pretty much trailing behind him as he casually walked in the same direction as the demon. If the demon were to turn, he would as well, but he would make no outward attempts at a conversation or anything like that. It would seem almost as if he didn’t even notice he was stalking Roshi, which of course, he was doing.

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Roshi would continue moving down the street blending in amongst the sparse crowd as much as he could. There was no point in trying to stand out so close too the shooting. He would take a quick glance behind him and see the same guy was seemingly following him, which was strange in his mind. He would make a left turn going into a narrow alleyway that only somebody turning sideways would be able to sidle through. He would go through other such tricks and harrowing passages, but he would always see the effeminate man there following him (or at least seeming not to try to follow him at any rate). He would finally stop in front of a street lamp and look back towards Izuya. "You mind telling me why you are following me all over the lower commons?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:17 pm

Izuya looks up as his steps come to a pause on hearing the words from the spirit in front of him. “Hmm?” he says as if just realizing he was there. After seemingly comprehending Roshi’s words, Izuya tilts his head to the side and asks, “oh, you’re going this way as well?” With a humbled smile, he shrugs and quickly inserts, “well, let me stop playing around. Of course it would seem as if I were following you, though it doesn’t seem like you mind it much. I figured if you wanted to lose me, you would simply revert to your spirit form where normal humans wouldn’t be able to see you.”

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:22 pm

Roshi turned around to look over towards Izuya. He calmly regarded the other person judging him to see if he could possibly be a threat too him. That threat level rose a bit upon finding he knew about spirits, but that was also pretty common knowledge as well. He stroked his chin calmly stroking his chin. "Yes, I figured that you were following me as soon as I took that narrow turn." He said carefully choosing his words. "If we aren't mincing our words, then I want to know why you are following me then?"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:00 am

A good question was brought up; unfortunately the answer, as it would apply to Izuya, wouldn’t’ be one that could follow any possible course of ration. The reasons why he followed the male were an inconsequential as his reason for putting on a particular pair of underwear. The male was like an ant that a young boy stooped down to watch crawl around the ground out of no greater interest other than the fact that it moved. In Izuya’s experience, relaying this reasoning never went over well due to the fact that people tended to view themselves as individuals, special or important in some way. To Izuya, there was nothing particular interesting about the male other than the fact that he protected him from something that wasn’t really a threat. The back and forth could inquire to why the male had acted on Izuya’s behalf in the first place, so Izuya uses that route to explain by rerouting Roshi’s earlier words to him, “I just thought it would be interesting to observe you.” He continues, “by the way, I suppose I’m the opposite of you. I’m a spirit as well, though I am a Kami type. Nice to meet you.”

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:04 am

Roshi listened to him. "That would explain your effeminate nature." Roshi would say mostly to himself about finding out about the other spirit being a kami. It did not seem like though that the other spirit was there to harm him despite the enmity between the kami and oni. "Well, if you really find me that interesting then you can keep on watching, just don't go watching me in the shower, that's me time." Roshi would tell the other man.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:46 pm

Izuya would wink at the compliment tossed his way; he continues, “I’m hoping I can do more than watch. You seem like a normal and weak Oni who’s mastered the human form, so you’re a good sample for my curiosity. Why do you come here to this realm? You know you’re supposed to be in your realm… well, kind of how I’m supposed to be in mine… but still, is Onitoshi that bad of a place that you flee from it, or do you have a purpose to your existence here? Looking at you, I can’t imagine your reason to be really deep…” A simple smile is given on the end of the question as Izuya would phish a little into this ant that he’s stumbled across.

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:51 pm

It always seemed like Kami were asking questions and never doing anything. Roshi had to admit that there were times for questions to be asked, but he wasn't sure why this kami be interested in why he came here too the human realm in the first place. There was also the barely concealed insult too, which was of course typical of their kind. Roshi gave a long suffering sigh. "Boredom. It gets boring fighting the same guys over and over again, so I thought it would be fun to give up my power to one of those power broker guys that work in that city there and go into the human realm to have some fun. I thought though that the humans would be stronger here and provide some entertainment." Roshi would say deciding to put his motives out in the open and seeing how the Kami responded.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Izuya returns the sigh that is given to him as he complains, “you’re not as interesting as I hoped… I thought you would be some type of super cool guy for saving me, but it seems like you’re just a normal savage like the rest of your people.” The kami brings his finger tips to his forehead and shakes it lightly as he emits a “tch tch” and then looks onto ‘what’s his name’ with pity as he inquires, “run forsaken oni, into my bosom and find your purpose. I can show you a world of fun, distance from the wandering existence you currently hold.” Pointing to his head, Izuya is frank, “ah, and I already know how you will react because I can read your mind and see the future. Feel futile and self conscious before my presence, sweet oni.”

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:27 pm

"Sorry to disappoint you." Roshi would say sarcastically. The kami was fitting the mold of the upper realms pretty much too a tee. There could be fun with a kami on occasion, but he was beginning to suspect that this one wouldn't be the kind to have a drag out fight just because you could. "Actually, I could hardly care less about you seeing the future or reading a person's mind, that just makes life dull. Why would I want to know whats coming in the future rather then experiencing it first hand?" He asked the Kami.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:32 pm

For a moment, there is a flash back in the mind of the Kami and for that instance, the demon who stood before him appeared like the ‘friend’ he had lost after wiping his memory. For a moment, he would look surprised before his face calmed and he smiles, looking to the side and giggling softly. “You and him would probably get along great,” Izuya comments as he turns his back to the Oni. “It seems interacting with you will end up being difficult. You’re right, there’s no fun in that… none at all…” With that, Izuya would begin to walk away from the Oni with his hand in his pockets casually as he wondered how that one person was doing right now.

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:17 pm

There was the first genuine reaction from the kami when he said that. Well, it was not like it wasn't the truth either. There was simply no fun in knowing the future or being able to read a person's mind. It took out a lot of the fun and suspense in life. Izuya's features calmed themselves and he made some comment that Roshi wouldn't understand. "Don't know what you are talking about, but I'm glad you can see it that way. Now, why don't we go find something interesting to do?" Roshi would say wondering if the Kami would take him up on his offer.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Izuya pause and looks over his shoulder to the Oni coming out of his thoughts and shrugs, “no… suddenly I’m not in the mood anymore, unless you can convince me about actually doing something interesting.” He seemed to have a fickle vibe change as if having discarded a toy that was no longer interesting. He explains in a truthful tone, “Though I might not look it, I’m actually a very busy person. I have lives to intervene in and I think I’m about at my limit. I normally only hang around people who I can use or who serve a purpose; I just don’t really see a use for you right now. I could run you around and toy with you, but I’ve learned that ends up being a buzz kill after a certain amount of time…”

Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:39 pm

Roshi just gave a shrug of his shoulders. Kami were always buzz kills that way. They could never really live in the moment. "Well, if you are busy you should get going then wouldn't want to keep you from doing whatever it is that you do." The oni would say not really caring at this moment, but he had to wonder if Izuya was perhaps going through some sort of existential crisis, that would certainly be like a Kami to go all emo over something so small. Well, he certainly had better things to do with his time then listen to a kami piss an moan about his life. "Well, have fun with whatever you got going then." The oni would say with a wave of his hand.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Play Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:43 pm

Ooc: wordcount goes to Roshi.
Back to top Go down