Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Let’s Go Fishing

I do not remember much of the trip back to the Division 12. Leading up to the present, I remember being on patrol with Ingel and our Wolf pack. We cornered a demon who advised there was something of interest in the dunes south of the city, and after assisting him on his journey back to the spirit realm, we checked it out. What we found there was a large earth golem who condensed himself into a ball and struck my chest. After that, things had gotten fuzzy for me. I didn’t remember much of anything after Ingel checked for my pulse, but when I awoken, I found myself on a medical bed within one of Angela’s R&D labs. Waking up, I felt fine and it took me a while to remember the events up to that point. I lean up in the bed noting that I was in a hospital gown, meaning that Angela probably undressed me. Though it was a troubling thought, I was more worried about how long I had been out. Unknown to myself, it had only been that night and it was around nine o’clock the next evening. I look around the room to see if anyone was around. As I look to the side, I see Angela enter into the room having heard me stir. A grin is on her face as the blonde adjusts her glasses and moves the clipboard in her hand to her hip, looking over me. “You feeling better, Captain?” she asks. I frown and nod, “I’m fine.” With that, I pull the thin sheets from over my body and get out of the bed. I needed to get back to work after resting an entire night and then some. Angela moves in my way and requests, “are you sure you’re okay?” There did seem to be some amount of worry on her face. “Time?” I ask. With a slight frown, she looks down and to the side and mentions, “9:17 pm.” With that in mind, I wonder how Ingel was leading a patrol by himself, assuming he took on the duty. As responsible as the Sergeant was, I was sure he would be out in the field by now.

Current: 370
Total: 370
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:54 pm

As Ingel points out something and moves towards the sea, the demon continues to pace back and forth, rambling to himself in an infinite spawn of verbiage from his mouth. The glow from the sea’s depths seems to pulse as Ingel draws closer and closer to it with the intensity getting stronger and stronger. It was obvious that this was not an area were many people came to at night, so Ingel would be among the first visitors here at this time of night in a while. Suddenly there comes a bulge in the water before it bursts with something large rising out from it. Water cascades like rain on all sides as a large hydra is revealed towering over Ingel from its distance. The demon pauses its pacing as it looks up to notice water coming down, then looks to the sea and realizes, “it’s Aquoon! The concoction of the Dark Apprentice!”

Current: 153
Total: 4348
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3978

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:02 pm

As I came to the waters edge I was forced to stop but I kept looking out at the glow at sea. I watched as it began to come closer and closer. When I noticed the bulge in the water, I took a half step back though I kept watching the water, unsure what was going on. All of a sudden something bursts from the water and causes water to rain down onto me and the surrounding area. What I am met with is something unexpected. As I look up at the large beast I reach for my side arm but when I hear the demon speak I glance at him before looking back to the large hydra, " .. What? "

Post WC: 122
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:15 pm

“So you are my new vessel…” the hydra speaks in a deep tone, peering down to Ingel as his mighty neck sways back and forth. “No!” interjects the demon, “I am your new master!” The hydra ignores the demon and continues, “I am called Aquoon. Call upon my name and I shall grant you great power. Human, will you harness my great strength?” The demon rushes up to Ingel’s side and looks to the hydra, interjecting, “you misunderstand! Not this flesh puppet, but I! I need your power, mighty concoction!” The hydra continues to sway with his gaze on Ingel to see if he would accept the terms or not.

Current: 110
Total: 4458
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:21 pm

Standing still, I keep my gaze locked on the large creature as it begins speaking to me. When it called me its new vessel, I wasn't sure what it meant. When the demon began to speak up, I glanced at him, so he came to get this thing? As the hydra begins speaking to me once more I turn my attention back to it. Before I could give any real thought to what it had just said, I nodded an acknowledgment to its question. Once again I glanced at the demon when it came up to my side and began speaking to the hydra once again.

Post WC: 106
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:47 pm

The nod was the only confirmation needed. The waters would swirl rapidly and rise into the air much like the earth had done with Jyn the night before. The demon cries out, “no no no! Do you even know what you have done! You cannot be the vessel! You’re a flesh puppet! Now with the call of his name, you will be able to control the concocted master of the seas!” The water condenses into a blue orb that then shoots out in a straight shot at Ingel’s chest. The orb pierces the chest with enough force to send the officer off of his feet.

Current: 105
Total: 4563
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:58 pm

I watched the water as it began to swirl and I couldn't help but remember the same thing happening with Jyn and the thing we found in the desert. Though the demon was speaking to me, I kept my gaze fixed on the water as it swirled around. When I seen it take the shape of an orb, I knew exactly what was next, and as I thought, the thing shot straight at me and struck me in the chest as the one in the desert had done with Jyn. The force of the impact knocked me off my feet and onto the ground, knocking the wind out of me and stunning me.

Post WC: 113
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:20 pm

The demon watches as all of this goes down. The waters calm down and Ingel was on his back stunned. The demon sighs and notices that his plans were foiled. He walks over to Ingel and takes his hair, then pulls out a pair of scissors from his pocket and attempts to clip off a small lock of his hair… or rather, instead of a small lock, a small patch might be left. Either way, after that, if not stopped, the demon would hop and spin, then vanish from the area using some ability to portal away from the area. The explosion of the water should get some of the men in the van curious to check out, even though they were ordered to stay in the van. The sensors in the van would surely have picked up the massive signature of the hydra when it manifested itself to Ingel.

Current: 150
Total: 4713
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:48 pm

Having picked up a large spirit signature, the men in the van got curious as to what was going on outside the van with Ingel and the demon he was with. Despite Ingel's order to stay in the van, some of the men decided to go check out what was going on and why Ingel hadn't made contact with them yet after having left the van. Unfortunately, the two men who had left the van didn't arrive in time to prevent the demon from getting what it was after before it disappeared.

Post WC: 92
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:00 am

Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] - Page 2 Jynbanner_01
Let’s Go Fishing

After walking Izumi to her car, I came to the conclusion that I should probably check on the mission before heading home. It was about a thirty minute drive home and a forty five minute drive to the area where Ingel would be with the men. It would take about double that time to get home, but still, once I got home, I felt I would be taking the day off for if possible. Thus, I made the decision to go after the team just to assure everything was okay. Chances were they would be, but I was curious to see how things would be going with Ingel at the helm.

The black sedan approaches about the time the column of water shoots into the air and from the distance, I am able to see and feel Ingel, a large presence and a smaller one. Closing my door, I make my way towards the area, reaching the scene just as a few of the men had arrived, noticing a stunned Ingel on the ground. I was not really sure what happened, or how two of us could end up the same way two days in a row following leads. There had to be something up that was much larger than what we were seeing. I order the men to lift up Ingel’s body and carry him back to the van. I look around, sensing for anything that may be out of place, but find nothing. My right hand reaches into my pocket as I pull out my cell phone, lifting it to my ear and calling Angela to wake her and ask her to come back to the office for Ingel’s sake this time. This was odd.

Current: 287
Total: 5000
Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] - Page 2 Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:56 pm

The two that had come out to check on Ingel see Jyn who had arrived and when he gives the order to take Ingel back to the van, they didn't hesitate to follow the orders given to them by the captain. After being given the orders, the two pick up Ingel before they take him back to the van as Jyn had ordered.

post WC: 63
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:21 pm

Updated Ingel.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:23 am

Updated Jyn
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:40 pm

Updated Izumi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]   Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let’s Go Fishing [Quest / Ingel]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2