Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] Empty
PostSubject: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:16 pm

With Jade an hour was not going to suffice. It meant well for Azrael and Tenei as well since it had "quite some time" since he had last been with a woman. I definitely could not have someone inexperienced in such ways hanging around me. So I would assume that she is over there right now working away at him. Actually he's probably nearly dead if Tenei is anything like Jade. By moving across and off of surfaces, we found very interesting positions like playing a game of sexual twister. When I come face to face with one of the desert girls, I decide to give her a kiss too. Needless to say, this has been a great lunch! When I am nearing the end of the road, I stand and Jade kneels. My eyes roll back as the rush grips me and her reaction just enhances it even more. I love it when that happens. Covered in a light to mid coat of sweat and other fluids, I sit back against our couch and just look at her as she lays out not wanting to move. "The after grip?" She nods and I smile. It is moments like these that I love my telekinetix so dearly. I use my powers to pour myself another goblet of bloodwyne and not trying to carry both the goblet and ambrosia in this fatigued state, I simply put the ambrosia in my bloodwyne. I will retrieve it once it gets here anyway.

When the goblet reaches my hand and I extract one of the pieces of ambrosia from the bloodwyne, I find that there are two pieces missing. They dissolved? I extract the piece and wait a moment to give the other piece time to dissolve as well. I'm not a fan of the fact that my bloodwyne bubbles when they dissolve, but even still, I take a sip and my eyes widen at a sensation that restores my energy like an electrical power surge would do a lightning demon! This is incredible. That will definitely work for me. So this is the ingredient that I need. The missing link... Ambrosia. Nectar of Xartias or Nectar of Ecstasy or simply... Ecstasy. I'll have Diocchus work that out. I think I may have just found a use for these demons we're about to go fight. Oh the possibilities. I thought Euphoria was something. When she decides to move, she retrieves a bottle of liquid from one of the cabinets on the floor and proceeds to wipe me down. It has a nice fragrance to it as well. Time to get dressed.

Once fully dressed, we tidy up and keeps the screen up and tells them that Azrael and I are leaving. "Meet me outside, ready to go." I finish my bloodwyne and Jade downs a goblet of her own before I tell her that she has aided me greatly and I am appreciative of that. I point to the gem pouch left behind and tell her that it is all hers. She tells me that I will have to give it to her later or the managers will take a large cut. I look around the place and ask her if she would like to be my eyes and ears here. She looks at me and I tell her, "You said that we will come to utilize one another. I can give you your freedom from them and you can help me keep this place running smoothly so that I can have a steady stream of capital for my people. There is much that I must do and I need resources to do that. I don't know much about running an upscale restaurant/lounge tho. That's where you come in." As I am looking around, she comments, "You are actually serious?" I nod to her. A waitress walks by and I stop her. I shake my head at the outfit she's wearing and realize that the owner must be a pervert. I tell her, "Run and get me the owner please." She looks at Jade who nods to her. I wait for both Azrael and the owner to show up.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:18 pm

I had forgotten what it is like to be with a woman but in the time we had been given this woman Tyrn had put me with reminded me what it was like to be with a woman, though some of the things Tenei had done to me were things I had never experienced before, but I cant say I didn't like them. When it was finally over I remained on the couch for a moment as I looked at Tenei who lay on top of me. When I heard Tyrn speak I glanced towards the screen that divided the room. So it was time for us to be on our way. Well I guess you cant really lay around all day and enjoy the company of a naked demon.. With a light sigh I begin to sit up. As I sit up Tenei moves off me and retrieves a goblet of the wine that I had been drinking and offers it to me. When the goblet was offered to me, I took it and nodded a thanks before I began to gulp down the liquid. After finishing off the goblet of bloodwyne, I handed it back to Tenei before I shifted on the couch, letting my legs fall over the edge as I let out a light sigh, " Now to get dressed... " I felt like falling back onto the couch and getting some rest, the action with Tenei had taken a lot out of me but I had an obligation to Tyrn. My attention shifted back to Tenei when she offered me something to eat. I take the food offered and look at it for a moment before I begin to eat it. As I eat it I could feel the energy I had lost begin to come back to me. After I finished I climb to my feet and begin to get dressed with Tenei's help. Once I was dressed I turned to her and thank her for what she had done before I leave the room and head down to meet Tyrn.

Post WC: 347
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:51 pm

The owner and Azrael arrive at around the same time and I grin at Azrael, "She definitely revived you." I chuckle and turn to meet the owner. "Are you the former owner of this establishment?" He looks at me with slight confusion, "No, I'm the current owner. Is there a problem?" I look at him and shake my head, "No. One part was incorrect though. You're not the current owner. I am. Now, I have a gem pouch here that says we can go about this like intelligent businessmen or we can go about it the other way, but you will not like the other way." He looks at me and says, "Do you have any idea who I am? I could crush..." He grabs at his throat and I sigh with displeasure. "I'm sorry... did you say something? Now if I get annoyed, this is going to hurt a great deal more. If you threaten me, I'll have to have one of my beautiful bodyguards visit you with their Leiga rods ready to break you. Now, do you have any idea who I am?" Jade looks at me with surprise and I can sense some fear from her at the mention of a Leiga. The former owner realizes and nods telling me that he would take the deal and I smile at him. I release the telekinetic grip I have on his throat squeezing the entire wind canal. He tells me to keep his stuff upstairs and I thank him for his generosity. He walks out and I tell Jade to make sure that this place stays profitable, but becomes more respectable. I would important people coming thru here as they have more money and more influential business. She nods to me. "I'll be back later to discuss details and such. For now, get to work and get rid of all of the dead weight here and please hire some better eye candy. Men of power prefer that to basic whores." I smile at her before telling Azrael to come with me. Before we can get going, I need to talk to one of my contacts who owes me a favor and doesn't mind getting his hands dirty. Most importantly, he has quite a few friends who think the same way and they can blend in with the crowd I'm trying to draw in. I might even let him operate out of the place if he keeps it safe.

440/773
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:10 pm

As I arrive, I look to Tyrn and when he makes the comment, I frown faintly at it. When he begins to speak to another man that had arrived I turn my attention to the other man as they begin to speak to each other. I wasn't sure what was going on but I stood ready to back Tyrn up if he needed help. I remain silent and simply listen to the exchange between the two as Tyrn talks with the man. When the man begins to make a threat at Tyrn I frown faintly but before he could finish something happened to him. I wasn't sure what Tyrn was doing to him, but by the way the man was reacting I could tell something was being done to him. From what I could gather it sounded as if Tyrn was 'acquiring' this place from its current owner. When the man was finally released I look to Tyrn before glancing to the man as he leaves. When Tyrn speaks to me I nod my head faintly, " So that is how you do business with people who refuse? Would you have done that to me if I had said no to your proposition? "

Post WC: 204
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:08 pm

"Sometimes. I generally prefer peaceful negotiations, but he was taking a cut of gifts given to the girls and that is wrong. They bring in his business and if he takes from them like that, he deserves to be removed. Also, it just happens that I need a location in Arden to sell goods from. It will also serve as a place for me to conduct business that does not warrant the other party coming to my village or me going to theirs. Arden is neutral. The girls don't hurt either. There should be an improvement in the scenery there." We continue to walk thru the streets of Arden until we come to a bar. Standing outside, I decide to address the second question, "Make no mistake, Azrael. I will eliminate those in my way. I will help those who I can, but I understand the ways of things here in Onitoshi. The strong rule and the weak obey. I do not pretend to be a saint by far nor am I a devil, but I do tend to do more devilish deeds than saintly. If that is not something you are willing to associate with, then now would be the time to leave and keep what I gave you as a gift to keep you safe. I will hold no ill will towards you. If when I return from inside, you are still here, then I will know that you understand what you are getting yourself into."

Walking inside, I meet with my contact and make him an offer that he accepts and I tell him that I'd like him to start immediately. We walk outside and he takes some patrons of the bar sitting around him with him. We walk outside together and I tell him that I better not lose not money with him being there. He chuckles and tells me that the house never truly loses, even when the customer wins. We clasp forearms and the deal is done just like that. Nice and quick, no more than ten minutes or so. Turning around, I look to see if Azrael is still here...

380/1153

Perfect: Psyche - Telekinesis
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:39 pm

As Tyrn begins speaking I glance at him for a moment before turning my attention away from him as I listen to what he as to say. His reasoning for doing what he did was sound, if the man was taking from his business when he wasn't suppose to then he should be replaced with someone more able to run an establishment such as this. I follow at Tyrn's side as he leads the way through the streets until we finally come to a bar. When we come to a stop, I glance around before looking to Tyrn as he begins speaking once again. I kept my gaze fixed on him as he spoke to me. I understood what he was saying and was grateful that he was giving me a way out of I chose to leave right now, however I still felt I had an obligation to him for what he has done for me. Remaining silent, I nodded before Tyrn disappeared into the building. After he had went into the building I glanced around before standing next to the door as I waited for Tyrn to return from what business he had to take care of. When Tyrn came back out with some men, I glanced at the men he was with before looking to him, " All finished? "

Post WC: 223
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:22 pm

When my survey of my surroundings reveals that he is still here, I nod with a smile. "At least in Arden. Now we head towards the outskirts to hop on board our wagons." In order to keep our very beneficial pricing for the supplies that he delivers to Xartias, he needs to stay close to his current profit margin and since he's generally been very good to my people with his wares, I offered to help him out a week or two ago when he first told me about the problem. Since the brigands know that he has the bi-monthly shipment coming today they should be waiting for it. Now it's a plus that only my Phantom, Torizo, knew about this arrangement b/c there is no way Kiryn would have allowed me to come on this mission when originally I was supposed to be coming alone. Let's hope that Azrael has at least some skill with that war axe. "Take a deep breath again..." With those words of warning, I would grab him and teleport us away to where the wagon driver of the shipment would be waiting for us. The wagon driver looks at us and walks up and sniffs me before nodding his head and smiling, "Yep! Fragrant... good evening, my lord. Hop on. The Boss got these nice cloaks for you too." The wagon driver looks kind of like a human sized ogre dressed in commoner clothes. I motion to Azrael to climb on board.

260/1413
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:35 pm

When Tyrn said we had business elsewhere I nodded. Now that he had came back out, I expected him to begin walking once again and lead the way to our destination so that we can take care of business. However, that wasn't the case, when I heard him speak again he instructed me to take a breath, it was an odd order, but I did as he said and the next thing I knew, I was being teleported somewhere else. After being teleported to another destination, I look to Tyrn before glancing around, I guess we weren't going to walk after all.. I turn my attention to the driver and glance over him as he comes closer to us. This must be the man we came here to meet so we could protect some shipment. When Tyrn motions for me to climb onto the wagon, I nod and slowly raise into the air and move onto the wagon, " So tell me, how many are we expecting? " I asked as I looked to Tyrn.

Post WC: 175
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:02 pm

As the wagon pulls off, I shrug in response to his question, "I actually don't know how many there are. I know there are less than 15 that come out on a raiding party for a single shipment. Probably less than ten come to think about it. I never asked though, but they don't have mounts and a wagon can only sit about five to seven." I sit back and relax to conserve my energy. I keep my mind sharp on observing what we have passed and thinking about different possible outcomes for this encounter. My senses note different sounds of the surrounding terrain as the afternoon prepares to change into evening and from there into night. The sky begins to darken slightly. This had been quite an eventful day thus far.

140/1553
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:14 pm

For the moment, I remain standing and glance around some as the wagon begins to move. When Tyrn begins to answer my question, I glance down at him for a moment before I begin to look around once again. If there were not going to be to many that show up then the battle wouldn't last that long and would be fairly easily. " I see. So only a few will show up... Then this shouldn't be to hard, especially if they are simple brigands. " Finally I decided to sit down and take up a seat next to Tyrn and like him, begin to relax, " Thank you for what you have done for me. If it wasn't for you, I may still be some where in Solvay, continuing to live as I have been. But with your offer, I am able to do something once again.. "

Post WC: 149
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:30 pm

Nodding my head, I zone out a bit. My mind pulls me back into reality as he thanks me. I chuckle, "Don't worry about it, I'm not. If you are worthless and you die, I'll get all the stuff back. If you are worth anything, then I retain value in my investment and from that point, I need only help it grow. You should probably lay your axe down so it's out of sight. We don't want them to know that they're gonna die until they are about to die." The wagon just moves along and as the time passes by the sky gets darker and darker. Things should be getting interesting soon enough. The wagon driver tells us that we are coming up on their normal ambush spot. Normal spot? How many fricken times has this happened? Hmm... this is starting to sound more like a merchant tired of being extorted than an unfortunate incident that requires retaliation. I don't mind being used for such a thing, but I do not like being lied to either... he and I will have to discuss this VERY soon.

200/1753
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:42 pm

I frowned faintly at the comment about me being worthless and dieing, I will just have to prove my worth to Tyrn and show him that I can handle myself. When he instructed me to put my weapon down so they wouldn't see it, I nodded and lowered my weapon so it couldn't be seen. After Tyrn finished speaking, I fell silent for the moment and simply gazed up at the sky as time passed and it began to grow darker and darker. When the wagon driver speaks, I glance at him for a moment before looking to Tyrn and finally turning my attention back to the sky. As I gaze up at the sky I chuckled lightly before speaking up, " This kind of reminds me of what I use to do. Going out and killing demons to ensure that balance is kept. I guess you cant escape the thing you do the best, huh? "

Post WC: 157
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:23 am

While things are quiet for a moment, I decide to peak and take a look at what's inside the shipment crates. Looking inside, I grin as it is a shipment of different ores. Part of me thinks to take the shipment for him lying to me, but I am sure I have lied to him as well, so it's not that big of a deal. The lid closes and the wagon driver tells me that they have company. The wagon pulls up and I look in front of us and there are seven of them. Why is it always the high number? The wagon comes to a halt and I tell Azrael to be ready to fight as this won't take long to erupt. Climbing over the seat, I walk down to the yokai beast pulling the wagon and sit on its back. I play with its ears and scratch its head and look at the brigands. "I'm not sure if you guys noticed by you are standing in the middle of the road while we're trying to get this shipment to its destination. So could you help us out and you know (I make silly hand gestures to show that if the road is clear, we can pass) so that we can be on our way?" The leader of the raiding party looks at me and just blinks a couple of times, "Are you dumb?" I look at him, "That is very hurtful you know." He shakes his head as he continues, "Shut up. No we are not going to move until you give us what we came for... one of those crates!" I wince and shake my head, "I'm not going to be able to do that I'm afraid. You see I've got very strict orders..." The vocal sound I make is a sigh while telepathically, I speak into Azrael's mind, "Take the two on the left and be careful. This one moving closer is about to attack." The brigand closest to me shifts his footing to spring towards me. Seeing no point in stopping him, I simply focus on his sword to draw it from his sheath as he slips before he can grab it only to stop it in mid-air and thrust it into his own chest. "Kill every last one of you." I turn the blade slowly to make a gaping hole in the brigand's chest and smile as I do it. In preparation for the coming attacks, I chant, "Sāta sitārā ḍhāla!" The seven star shield power, Sebunhoshi, activates in front of me and I repeat the chant after the first volley of bolts comes. I prep the next attack with the chant, "Bhāvanā ādhā
cām̐da." I hold off a moment to let Azrael make his move first. Better to have their attention divided.

497/2250
Master: Psyche - Confuse (In Progress)
Perfect: Psyche - Telekinesis (Complete)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:47 am

Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] Azrael11
+ Opening Paths to Business +
Bandit Bashing
---
When Tyrn shifted to look into one of the creates we are guarding, I glanced at him for a moment before turning my attention back to the lovely nights sky as I relax, waiting for the main event so to speak. When I heard the driver speak up about company I had a feeling that this was the people we were looking for, and then it came to as top and I knew that whoever was in front of the wagon were the ones we are after. When Tyrn tells me to be ready, I look at him and nod before looking back to the sky. Though Tyrn had moved I kept my gaze fixed on the night sky. While gazing up at the sky, I hear Tyrn as he begins to speak once again, this time speaking to who ever was blocking our way, though at the moment I cared not for who they where, I simply remained in my spot enjoying the sky. I didn't pay much attention to what the two were talking about, it really wasn't any of my business, my business was the eradication of the bandits so order could be restored. It wasn't until Tyrn spoke to me in my head that my attention was forced to focus on the fight as he was giving me orders pertaining to which of the enemy I will be attacking. I glanced at my hands for a moment to make sure I had the right left before I grabbed my waraxe, " I guess it's time to get to business. " I said softly as I began to raise from where I had been seated. Since I wanted to show Tyrn that I could take care of business, I decided to put my all into this battle. I rose into the air and turned to face the two that Tyrn had told me to attack. As I turned to face them I quickly dashed forwards, moving through the air and straight towards the two Tyrn had told me to take care of. " Let death reign! " I yelled out as I thrust the hand I had the wind ring on forwards and unleashed a blast of wind at one of the two. After unleashing the blast of wind, I climbed into the air as I spun the waraxe around before I came down towards the next one. As I came down I swung down with my waraxe, going for a quick kill so I could move to the next demon.

Post WC: 424
Total WC: 1679
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:23 am

The wind blast knocks the demon backwards and onto his butt a few feet away while the other brigand hops backwards to avoid being cut in half. He dashes forward trying to hit Azrael with a dashing slash while avoiding the war axe.

The leader of the brigands sends another demon after me and I unleash the Spirit Half Moon Strikes from my palm at the leader since he's hanging back. The first of the three blades cuts his arm some but he manages to avoid the other two blades. Damn it! I need to get better with that power. The other brigand dashes at me as he brings his sword up to strike, I telekinetically grab him by the throat and look deep into his eyes to allow my mind to invade his own. He gasps and his eyes slow fill with a silver shield before returning normal. He looks at me with stalwart devotion and speaks, "Command me, Master." I grin at him and nod to him. Speaking into his mind, I respond, "Kill the brigands. They want to rob and kill us." The "converted" brigand, Brigand 3, retrieves the bloody short sword from the chest of the fallen Brigand 1 and dashes with empowered devotion at Brigand 4 who has an armbow aiming at Azrael while he's fighting with Brigands 5 and 6. Brigand Leader and Brigand 2 look at him in confusion as he chops off the arm of Brigand 4 to protect Azrael. I just sit back and smile as he hacks away at Brigand 4 with such fervor. I've gotten better with this... never got the whole "Command Me, Master" bit before.

291/541
2) Master: Psyche - Confuse (In Progress)
1) Perfect: Psyche - Telekinesis (Complete)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:37 am

When the one I went for with my war axe dodged, I grumbled lightly, perhaps I shouldn't have yelled out when I went to attack.. When he came in with his attack, I quickly pulled back and moved higher into the air, " Dark abyss, swallow the light and reap all. " I chanted, my chant conjuring up a pool of shadows on the ground. After the pool of shadows had bubbled out of the ground, five shadow imps spring from the pool of shadow, each attached to the main pool of shadow by a cord like shadow. As the five come out, they instantly go for the demon that had attacked Azrael, all five focusing there might on the single demon to bring it down. After conjuring up my shadow familiar I turn my attention to the demon that I had knocked down with the blast of wind. Dashing straight for the demon, I bring my war axe up and when I get with in range I unleash a powerful downward chopping attack aimed to bisect the demon into two halves.

Post WC: 182
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:51 am

The converted Brigand 3, now covered in Brigand 4's blood, turns to defend an attack from Brigand 2. C. Brigand (3) spins with the second blade to try and behead Brigand 2, but Brigand 2 ducks under the strike. Brigand Leader tries to get in an armbow shot on C. Brigand, which I cannot allow. I focus on him and chant, "Tumhem nahīm jānā!" The spiritual binding works on the Brigand Leader and he remains trapped in place. "No interrupting the fight," I tell the Brigand Leader as the C. Brigand kicks Brigand 2 backwards into Brigand Leader and I smile as the bound demon falls over like a stiff plank of wood.

Brigand 6 feels two sets of hands reach up and grab his legs and before he can get free, there are three more sets clawing and grabbing at him. His legs and lower side are scratched up pretty good, but nothing too serious. As Azrael comes crashing down at Brigand 5, the sneaky demon stays down for a while before his hands shoot up and he fires a crossbow bolt at Azrael's abdomen before he rolls away quickly reloading as he gets to his feet. Perhaps, it would not be a good idea for him to forget that I am still sitting here on this yokai able to kill him as he tries to circle around Azrael. Brigand 6 tries to slash Azrael across the back from behind while he was distracted with Brigand 5. Damn pack fighters... they're like hyenas!

I look back at the wagon driver, "Do you have any jerky or snacks?"

278/819
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:00 am

As I came crashing down towards the demon in an attempt to strike him with my war axe, I noticed him shift before raiseing his hand up and taking a shot at me with a crossbow. As he fired the bolt, I quickly shifted to the side. I land on the ground since the demon had evaded my first attack, I turn my attention to the same demon and get ready to charge into a second attack. Before I can do so I feel a sharp pain run through my back as a blade makes contact, striking me in the back. I step forwards, letting out a light cry of pain which is quickly replaced by anger as I speak up, " Dark abyss, range and rip to shreds! " I chant. After the chant, Azrael's shadow expands out, covering a large area before shreds of shadow life into the air and begin to swirl around Azrael and slice up any targets caught in the area around Azrael.

Post WC: 168
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:26 am

The wagon driver looks in his pack as a sutra card appears between my index and middle fingers only to be flung against the back of Brigand 5 thus binding him in place as I turn back to watch Brigand 3 still fighting against Brigand 2. A red mist sprays forth from Brigand 2 and I just look and smile. I release the bind on Brigand Leader in order focus as Azrael starts muttering. I should probably move, huh? "Timaṭimānā" The wagon along with myself and the wagon driver shimmer out of view and appear on the other side of the conflict, while remaining on the road though. The wagon driver gives me some jerky and I smile as I now have a closer view of the fight between the Converted Brigand and the Brigand Leader. Now having jerky to munch on, I am content to just sit back and watch.

Brigand 5 takes the full force of the shadow attack, while Brigand 6 is completely missed by the attack and hurls a boot dagger at Azrael trying to lodge the blade in the fallen kami's stomach.

193/1012
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:41 am

As the attack finishes, the shadows that had risen into the air fall back to the ground, rejoining the shadow that had stretched out. Once they had rejoined the main shadow, the shadow begins to shrink and returns to its normal size under Azrael. I was glad to see my attack had managed to get one of the brigands, however it appears I missed one of them with my attack. Noticing the one that I had missed threw a knife at me, I thrust my ringed hand out towards the oncoming attack and unleash a blast of wind in an attempt to both knock the dagger away and deal some damage to the brigand that had thrown it at me.

Post WC: 120
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:39 am

Brigand 5 is lacerated across his entire body as he unable to defend at all and bleeds out from the wounds. The blade is thrown faster than the demon is able to fully react to. Brigand 6 is reaching for a second throwing dagger when the magic blast of wind blind sides him and knock him to the ground hard. He moves slowly trying to get back up to his feet.

C. Brigand and Brigand Leader fight back and forth and Brigand Leader knocks one of C. Brigand's swords out of his hands. They battle back and forth with one blade and C. Brigand starts to get the better of the enemy brigand before he throws dirt in his eyes and disarms him. Not wanting to let my new puppet die, the disarmed swords attack the Brigand Leader on their own. One is hurled into his chest and slightly below his heart and the second shoots diagonally from the left into the side of his armor to puncture his left lung. I keep eating my jerky and the converted brigand walks over to me. "Collect your weapons and all of their gem pouches." He nods, "As you command, Master." I smirk, "I could really get used to this."

217/1229
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:06 am

Unfortunately, the blast of wind that I had unleashed didn't catch the blade that had been hurled at me. When I felt the blade sink into my abdomen, I bring my free hand up and clutch the blade that had sank into my abdomen. Though I had been struck by the knife, I couldn't let that stop me, the one that had done this had been knocked to the ground, but he wasn't going to be like that forever and if I took my sweet time dealing with this knife then I would lose my chance to deal the final blow. Not wishing to waste any more time dilly dallying, I dash forwards and draw back my war axe as I near the brigand that hit me with the dagger. As I came closer to the brigand, getting with in range, I swing down with my war axe, swinging at the brigand in an attempt to cleave into him.

Post WC: 159
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am

The brigand returns and attaches a second short sword sheath to his belt and drops several gem pouches at my feet and kneels. "Here are the items you requested, Master." I smile and ask him if he would like some jerky. He nods to me and the wagon driver gives him some jerky. The brigand asks how he can further serve me and I look at the scattered bodies of the brigand and smile, "There are more enemies like them, aren't there? More men who would want to hurt me and take my stuff here?" The converted brigand frowns and nods his head. Looking around, he turns back to me and tells me, "We could attack them first and kill them so that they cannot hurt you, Master." Nodding my head, I tell him that that is a possibility. I ask him if he knows where to find their hideout and he nods to me. "It is close by too. We can get there quickly and take them out. I will fight harder this time." I smile at him and tell him that that would please me greatly.

Watching Azrael finally finish off the last brigand, I look at the dagger still in his abdomen and shake my head. "So I just bought you some armor and you already managed to damage it." I sigh disappointedly and telekinetically extract the dagger. "Since you are wounded, guard the shipment on the rest of its way to the town up ahead while he and I make sure that the murderous thieves nearby are unable to try and harm us. While you are there, get your wound and your armor tended. We will meet up again soon." I hop off of the wagon and look at the driver, "Tell your master not to forget what I have done for him here. Also, tell him that I will be in touch to discuss his failure to mention certain details of this arrangement." The wagon driver nods to me and gives me his thanks. I smile and look at Azrael to ensure that his wounds are not worse than they seem before the converted brigand and I get ready to head out.

388/1617
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:25 am

When I heard Tyrn's voice I glanced at him for a moment before looking down at the dagger still in my abdomen. As the dagger was extracted from my abdomen I let out a light groan of pain before placing my hand over the injury. I didn't like the idea of staying with the wagon and guarding it, despite being injured I felt I could go on and continue to fight, though I didn't want to go against Tyrn's orders. With a light sigh, I raise into the air and move over to the wagon before landing in the spot where I had been sitting and look to Tyrn, " Unfortunately I have not regained all of my abilities, though I was able to take care of the ones you told me to. I will make sure to get my injury treated as well as my armor. I am sorry I was unable to defeat them wit out being injured. I will make sure the wagon reaches its destination with out any further interruptions. "

Post WC: 175
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:26 am

It's interesting to me the impact my disappointment has on him. I do not gives him any reassurances and instead look at Azrael and shrug as the brigand and I start walking off, "I expected more from a former Angel of Death, but you will have more opportunities to impress me. Continue to build yourself. I have business to take care of." With those words, I turn and the brigand and I dash into the woods. Moving slightly off the ground, I realize that I don't want to set off any traps, so I hover and move. It doesn't take us long to reach the encampment and you can hear the sounds of partying taking place. I ask the brigand if there are any prisoners in the camp and he nods to me and I tell him to set them free so that they can cause a distraction. He smiles and nods to me. I tell him to stay out of sight so that he doesn't have to answer questions. He move around the other direction. I walk up behind a brigand who is trying to take what appears to be a slave girl behind the building to have his way with her. "Adhā cānda hamalōṁ." Three crescent shaped blades of spirit energy release from my palm and tear into the throat of the brigand. As blood spurts forth, the girl looks at me and I hold my finger up to my lips. Speaking directly into her mind, I warn, "If you want to stay alive, you will stay back here and remain very quiet. If you don't, what he was going to do to you will be welcomed pleasure compared to my recourse. Do you understand?" She nods and drags his body out of sight as I keep moving. I move into the gathering and look at the brigands gathered. Most of them are drunk and they look at me trying to figure out who I am. "You all robbed the wrong wagon too many times. He says goodbye." They start to rush towards me and two words are uttered from my lips, "ātmā visphōṭa." Spiritual energy gathers around me and the air around me vibrates for a moment before the gathered spirit particles are dispersed in a shockwave eruption that tears thru the surrounding area like a storm and levels all those within a 20 foot radius of me. More noise comes from the other side of the camp as the prisoners are set loose and they start attacking every brigan they see. Due to my mass execution on this side, they have a much easier time. I telekinetically move all of their gem pouches and valuables into a pile while I make a little barrier of bodies. The brigand returns to me and I ask him where they keep the recent shipments that they have boosted and he leads me to it. Jackpot! I tell him to stand guard at the door. I drain a lot of energy opening portals to sack their storehouse before I tell the brigand to take all the pouches that I left and enjoy himself in Arden for a while. He asks me if I am leaving and I nod and tell him that I only wanted to make sure that the brigands didn't hurt anyone else or be able to attack the wagons from now on. He asks me if he can go with me and I tell him that he will be fine without me.

Without another word, I vanish from sight and return to Xartias to find some very surprised yet happy people there. I smile as I shimmer into sight and they salute. "Increase the guard detail on the storage warehouses. I love brigand hunting!"

- EXIT RP -

662/2279
+279 EXP
+2279 PWC
2) Master: Psyche - Confuse (Complete)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:00 am

It hurt to hear those words from Tyrn, how could I let such a thing happen? I was once powerful and here I was getting injured by a low class demon while doing such a simple task. I would have to work harder in order to get strong and regain my locked away abilities. When Tyrn told me to continue building myself, I nodded and watched him for a moment as he began to dash off. When I could no longer see Tyrn and the one with him, I turned my attention away from the direction they had ran off, first looking to the wagon driver before glancing around and then finally I began to sit. Sitting back into the space I had occupied before this whole ordeal started, I set my war axe down next to me before leaning back into my seat as I let out a light groan of pain, " I can't beleive I let my guard down and got injured like this. " I said before sighing again, " I'm sure if Master was here he would be giving me a lecture about everything I did wrong in the fight... " tilting my head back, I lifted my gaze to the sky, " .. I'm sorry Master. I will do better next time, I promise. Next time I will defeat all my foes next time. Next time, I will show Tyrn what I can do. " falling silent, I gaze up at the sky a moment longer before lowering my head as I close my eyes, setting in for the rest of the trip to the packages destination, then I can get my injures treated and my armor taken care of.

-
Exit RP-
Post WC: 286
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:10 am

Updated Azrael
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:21 am

Updated Psyre
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]   Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay] Empty

Back to top Go down

Opening Paths to Business [Arden ~ Solvay]
Page 1 of 1