Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Business

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Business Empty
PostSubject: Business   Business EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:10 pm

It takes a lot to faze a spirit, but when a huge crowd gathers, it's ingrained in all humans to automatically stop, swerve over and join in. So underneath the bleak morning sky, grey diluted by mist, a throng multiplied at the base of a tall apartment with red bricks and rusted fire escapes. Despite the drizzling rain, each person in the swarm kept a vigilant watch from beneath his or her umbrella. One woman craned her neck and gasped. Without delay, everyone else followed collectively in the same suit. A black news van veered around the corner, jerking to a stop, and a woman in an impeccable, black suit leapt out. After flicking open an umbrella and adjusting her neatly-trimmed hair, she cleared her throat and fixated a grim expression on her face as soon as the cameraman was ready. "This is Morgan Smith here, live at the scene of what appears to be a suicide attempt. A most disturbing story from this typically serene neighborhood: a teenage girl has threatened to throw herself off this ten stories high apartment building. For the past two hours, she has refused all negotiations to come down and –"
A blonde, plump woman with smeared mascara and tears running down her cheeks suddenly grabbed her microphone and screamed desperately, "Please! That's my baby girl up there! Someone help her! Save her!" The woman was in hysterics before two men pulled her back and away from the reporter.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business   Business EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Morgan Smith wrestled the mike away and nodded darkly again, "You heard it here, folks. Our exclusive interview with the mother of the poor, depressed girl up there has shown a most heartfelt expression of love. Her grief in her plea has touched the hearts of everybody - including my own." The reporter bowed her head low for a second and then waved the cameraman to get a clear shot of the suicidal girl. The girl calmly closed her eyes and whispered, "Just let me die." And with that, she threw herself off the roof. Chaos erupted below as everyone screamed at once.
"OH MY GOD!"
"SHE JUMPED!"
"MY BABY! NO! NO!"
"WAIT! OH MY GOD!"
"WATCH OUT!"
"Huh?"
"Oh shit."
-click-
What a load of bullshit. Another lost soul, ready to venture into the other world had crossed. Not a single person had gone up to help her, they each assumed someone else would. That was the failure of human compliance, the failure of their entire kind. Their security caused them to lose their freedom. It was what kept them from asking questions, and progressing further. They were overshadowed by a corrupt government where money controlled everything. From the crime syndicate up to the politicians that represented their people, each and every one of them was filled with the vilest type of corruption. It was frustrating to even deal with these humans half of the time, but it was worth it for the end result. The door would swing open before Samantha walked in.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business   Business EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:10 pm

“Director, the representatives from the hospital has arrived. Shall I have him brought to the conference room?”
A few breaths would come out before I replied. Finally, things were gearing up to move forward with the corporate world. The underground has been taken care of, and only one more piece stood in my way. The black wing syndicate would fall before me, just like the others had. My recognition in the underground had gone up rather nicely, and I was never going to complain about that. The rumors that were around PsiVoli, the organization that ran this academy, were well deserved. A ruthless efficiency in dealing with anyone who dared cross my plans had never been misplaced. The last portion of the plan involved taking care of the largest syndicate.
“Yes, it should be ready for the luncheon. I will be there shortly.”
“I’ll take care of the rest.”
With that, she departed my office. The conference room was only a room over, and I had a hallway that led straight to it. However, I would much rather take my time and have them wait. I had a great idea, and my researchers were currently working on the applications of it for the medical field. To take spiritual energy and put it into medicine’s was the next stage. We were already working on putting it into energy drinks, which would give humans an unnatural boost of energy. The initial business plan was on my computer, and I would look over it for a moment before closing it and standing. Time to go play business man and get this shite started.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business   Business Empty

Back to top Go down

Business
Page 1 of 1