H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus
Location: Omni

- Prelude -
An update on the times.


4 weeks ago

Near 7 months after the attack on City Metro there is another explosion in the forest that comes out of the blue. There is no signs of the explosion before it comes. There is just a huge blast that takes out a block of the forest. A man takes form in the middle of the blast. Imorte and Krys appear around him almost immediately. Imorte teases the man.

"It took you a rather long time to manifest... The Leviathan. I thought we had gone through all of that trouble for no reason."

The man looks at Imorte.

"So it was you who awakened me, Pup?"

Imorte opens his tessen fan and nods flirtatiously hiding behind it. Tiamat appears in the air with them as well and speaks.

"Long time no see."

The Leviathan looks at Tiamat like he doesn't know him.

"Why are you mascarading in that form?"

Tiamat smiles and shrugs then shape shifts into the form of a women. Imorte pouts.

"And I was hoping you would keep that form. It looked so much better on you."

Tiamat sighs.

"You're disgusting at times."

Imorte giggles. He closes the tessen becomes serious.

"Let's get out of here. The Leviathan, we have much to catch you up on."

The Leviathan surmises.

"This must be HIS doing."

Imorte nods yes. The Leviathan understands. Imorte opens a portal and all four figures enter it.

2 week ago
Night falls over the Lower Commons. There is a full moon out. Woylfes run around the commons and the skies are stained red. Krys descends into the lower commons nonchalantly. She lands in an alleyway and opens a hidden dark stairway. The stairway leads into a cavern beneath the city. She vanishes into the cavern and then exits moments later flying into the air. There is a huge explosion in the Lower Commons that levels a full city block. A rune symbol appears where the blast is. Krys smiles, pets her kitty and flies into the sky. She meets Imorte in the air who smiles.

"With this, we're halfway done."

Current / Yochi
The news runs. A female voice covers the broadcast with a male co anchor:

"It's another sunny day in SaiCity, but what about these times we're in?"

"That's right. Religious fanatics are taking to the streets in preparations to what they call, the end days. Religious fevor is at an all time high with new converts each day and on the other hand, the belief in the paranormal is on the rise. On the opposite side of the coin, there are mass demonostrations as people react against the terrorist excuse. People are demanding answers from the government and not liking the answers that the mayor is giving."

"A lot of focus is bring brought to the unexplained dark lines that appear in the Lower Commons and East City. Religious groups are calling it a demonic scar. Scary stuff indeed."

"Well, on a brighter note, what do you get when you mix marshmellows, chocolate and assorted pasteries? Our interview with a new local bakery will share the answer with us when we come back."


The broadcast shifts to a Psi Voli Strategic Solutions commerical.


Current / Onitoshi

Hell is hell as usual. There are rumors about the reoccurance of a dark tournament, but info on the event is hard to come by at the moment. With many of the weak demons moving through the portal to enter Yochi, the stronger demons start to take notice. Demon's who have not been heard from in eons are rumored to be moving and seeking information within the depths of the burning forests. Weak demons bring information of Yochi's events back and forth at the level that a lower order demon would be able to understand (i.e. big boom in tree area, etc), but there is no knowledge of the movements of Dem of his lackeys.

--

Saga rules: The action hasn't started yet. Post 2 will be coming tomorrow. Post types now will pretty much be normal set up posts (i.e. where you at, what you doin type stuff til i bring the action tomorrow). No posting order. Wait at least 2 posts before reposting. You only have to wait on me to post if you interact with a stated site NPC. If you got lil minor npcs to push along your posts, then you dun have to wait on me, and you can keep posting for WC or PC. Bonuses based on activity, etc. Quantitative bonuses will be offered when the rising action occurs. xD

__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry


Number of posts : 3978
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:45 pm


Anarchic Ruckus
Saga
As Jyn drove down the road, I sat back in my seat and glance around as we go down the road. When I heard Jyn say there is about a thousand demons I was surprised, could there really be that many demons? If there is that many then we may have a big problem. Since there were so many demons I felt that the decision to nuke them all was a good one, that is if we had no other choice. When Jyn finished speaking I nodded, " I see. That is a rather large force. I have to agree, it would take time to take them out if we didn't use anything large. Thought I still have a slight problem with how we go about it, blowing up another part of the city... But if that is the only way we have then we should use it to ensure the people and the city are kept safe. First and foremost, that is our job. "

Post WC: 166
Total WC: 2156
Action:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry


Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:55 pm

Anarchic Ruckus

The vehicle handled well through the urban terrain; I felt I could hop buildings in it if needed be, or at least invent a few shortcuts. I nod as Ingel speaks and comment, “our purpose is to keep the demons confined in an area that’s already been destroyed. It won’t do much damage to level it; it may even make it easier to rebuild. Hopefully the Division knows what they’re doing enough to protect us from the fall out of such a blast.” The sounds of war could be heard as we approach the area in the Lower Commons with the chaos ongoing. There would be a few more moments before we slide onto the street in clear view of the war. Several Division units had already arrived before us and had started to engage the enemy. I take in how massive the scene is and it seems a bit Surreal. Speaking to Ingel, I comment, “rile up the boys, we’re going to need to be at our best for this battle…” I figured Ingel could boost morale and get the hurrahing going much better than myself, or at least give the orders to be ready to hop out on arrival.

Current: 201
Total: 2255
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry


Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Just as I’m taking my happy ass around the corner on my motor bike to see what was going on, an ice dragon bursts from the ground and circles the city around us. “Double the fuck, dragon pussy?!” I yell on sight of this as my bike shifts to the side and I slide to a stop. The dragon coils around everywhere, so I do what any sane person would do. I rev my engine and rush to the nearest alleyway so that the evil dragon wouldn’t see me. The bike slides to a halt in the alleyway. I get off of the bike and park it before running to the edge of the alleyway. Just as I get there, I the attack from the dragon’s scales come. “Ohly hsit!” I mess up as ice daggers start to fall all around me. Stumbling I run and jump, ducking into the nearest garbage bin available. I slam the lid over me which is pelted by ice lances and daggers. I emit a short “eep” as I try to wade out the storm.

Current: 181
Total: 1767
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:09 pm


Anarchic Ruckus
Saga
When Jyn began speaking I glanced at him before turning my attention back to the road, nodding to what he had to say. " They had better have enough sense to make sure we are protected from whatever the blast produces or I may be sticking my boot up some asses after this. " I said as I glanced around when I began to hear the sounds of battle. When we finally came to a stop, I opened my door and stepped out of the enforcer and began to look around at the chaos that is going on right now. As I looked at what was going on, I let out a soft sigh but I couldn't help but get worked up at what was going on, this kind of thing can get your blood going. When I heard Jyn speaking again, I glanced at him and nodded, " Alright. " I said before I made my way to the van that had come to a stop as well. Moving around to the back of the van, I hit the door twice then step aside before they pop open, " Everyone out. It's time to get to work. " After the order the men that were in the van climb out and ling up before me. Once they were all lined up, I begin speaking again, " It's pretty much hell out here, but we aren't going to let that stop us. We are going to do the opposite, the demons may be giving us hell, but we are going to give them hell right back. If they want to take our city, then we are going to show them just how much it is going to cost them to take it. We aren't going to stop until every single demon is dead. I want you all to be on your guard and ready for anything, watch your back and your team mates. Our mission is to hold this line and keep the demons from going any further, the higher ups have a plan but in order for it to work, the demons have to stay here. Now get out there and make sure non of those bastards make it past this blockade. " As I finished, I am met with 'hell yeahs' and various other positive remarks before the men run off to join the rest of the Division12 men that are here.

Post WC: 404
Total WC: 2560
Action:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Age : 32
Location : Rokugan
Rank : Obsidian Champion
Points : 0
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:20 pm


Adrian growled as he flipped the swords in his hands, reversing the grip, letting them run up his forearms. He brought his arms up defensively, using both Goranova and the Devil's Teardrop almost like an added form of protection as his Sebunhoshi shield flickered, still in existence as the ice came toward him he growled, trying to make himself as small as possible as he readied for the ice that came toward him. He was strong but his defenses weren't at the same level as the demons around him. But like many powerful demons he could take more damage than others of his kind, and keep on going.

"Damn you. Our only chance is to take him together. There has to be some way to make them fight the bigger demon!" he muttered to himself as he began contemplating.

He had to be ready to attack the instant he got the opportunity. But he would have to survive long enough in order to continue the fight, let alone anything else.

(170/1,307)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dwem
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 594
Age : 45
Location : Where ever my Magic Compas guides me to.
Rank : Hitorinji
Points : 10
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:17 am

Dwem was feeling the motion of the car less and less, as he engrossed himself into the work he was researching into the man he was to speak to but not much was to be found about him. However, in a way it was a good thing. Perhaps he would have to give his boss a call and see if he knew more of the man or had a file on him. Dwem figured Mr. Prince was the sort to play it safe and be up on any prospective ally’s history and background is he was going to risk being associated with the man.



Picking up the Phone Dwem called up Mr. Princes Office on his cell phone as he was tapping away on his lap top computer. Arriving in the east city area. Dwem seemed to consider the area for a bit. As Dwem get out is told to get out of the area. Watching the others are Dwem was taking stock of the situation. Dwem get back in the car and is given instructions as to where to go.



Looking at the map on his lab top for a bit as Dwem is directed to the area where the citizens are evacuated to. Dwem look for a person who seems to be in charge of this whole mess of affairs.

763 // Post 3 WD 222

Actions - Arrived at East city for a business appointment / Evacuated and attempting to find out whats going n
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:38 am

Looking at Krys, I shake my head, "You wound me, my beautiful maiden. Perhaps, you know my company..." I point to a billboard two buildings over for Psi Voli Strategic Solutions. The motion display billboard shows security operatives carrying out a mission like in a commercial. Turning my attention back to Krys, I shrug, "If you don't want my help, that is fine, but something tells me that you don't want to kill me either. The reasons for either do not matter to me. You do not have to worry about me interfering in your affairs. I came to enjoy the view of everything down there. Should you realize that you could use a strategist on your side, come find me. I think I would enjoy another one of these talks. So he's not here... hmm... that is unfortunate. So who is down there by the center of the impact zone where I see commotion going on? Also, why don't you just kill them down there?" I first point at the center impact zone before acknowledging the mass chaos between Division 12, the Yakuza, and the samurai.

200/5200
OOC Note to Seven (and Shin too)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:50 am


+ Anarchic Ruckus +
Play time.
Saga
I grinned faintly when the attack Mr. Kibbles had launched at me smashed against my barrier and made it no further, though it was a let down at the fact that my barrier was destroyed as well, but beggars cant be choosers, if such must be sacrificed to maintain safety, then it must be done. And what the hell is going on with Tyrn, he hasn't spoke to me since a moment ago, is he sitting there having bloodwine with that woman while I sit here battling her pet cat demon? Damn that bastard I'll have to do something to him when this is all over. As Mr. Kibbles hops around, I try to keep an eye on him. Until I was sure what Mr. Kibbles was going to do, I have my golems hold there position. When he finally stopped and launched the tree attacks at the golems, I have the three golems evade the three attacks Mr. Kibbles launched at them before launching into there own attack. I send two of the golems in straight at Mr. Kibbles while sending the third around to flank Mr. Kibbles and attack from behind, that is if the damn animal doesn't catch onto my attack and destroy all three of my golems like he tried to do before. Hopefully my golems would keep the demon cat distracted and even land a few good hits on the thing, that is if they are strong enough to hurt it, all I need to do is keep the damn thing distracted and so far I've been doing just that..

Post WC: 265
Total WC: 2329
Location: Yochi, Lower Commons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Age : 28
Location : It's all in your head
Rank : The Adversary
Points : 2
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Ohai everyone ^ ^ hope I'm not late   Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:48 am

At the scene where hundreds clashed in an epic battle, there was a certain black vixen nearby, but not yet participating. She lay in a closed dumpster in an alley not three feet from the action, her tail curled over her nose and her paws over her ears as she growled in unconscious irritation.
Her electricity was a mere extension of her own consciousness, however, so when she acted it would be while she still lay half asleep. Mumbling, as though talking to someone in a dream, she rolled over on her back, her voice hollow from the echo of the empty bin. "Fer each pixel on teh screen, do ex oh equals ex coordinate of thuh pixel..."
Small sparks of light, no larger than a fly and no brighter than the glint off of a speck of glitter in the sun and dust of the battle they marched quietly towards, fluctuating in brightness as though quietly signaling one another. "Ex equals zero. Whai equals zero. Iteration equals... mnn... zero. Max iteration equals a thousand... While ex times ex plus whai times whai is less than or equal to two times two and iteration is less than max iteration... ex temp equals ex times ex minus whai times whai plus ex zero. Whai equals... mnn... two times ex times why plus why zero..."
In and out of the crowd the flies would weave. She'd have no way of telling herself who or where exactly the flies would end up, but she was aiming them roughly at the source of greatest sound as one might aim one's fist at an alarm clock without looking. The little lights, flashing all the colors of the rainbow now, lined themselves up according to the formula, forming what might look like a very beautiful fractal, a Mandelbrot set, from the air were it not for the presence of the troops. She mumbled on, finally ending with. "If iteration equals max iteration, don't go there... but otherwise, ye should... mnn... light it up, eh?"
As she opened her mouth to yawn, she awoke and released her hold on the little things, causing an explosion wherever in the crowd they'd happened to land.
Rolling over, she shook her head and sneezed. "Bleh."

Summary: Used Scream of the Lytflies on some area at the scene of the big battle
Location: The Lower Commons by the big battle
SHIN!: No clue who the lytflies would've blown up since she was aiming in her sleep. Who was making the most noise?
Words: 371/371
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:46 am


I stood there on the side of the building, watching as the human finished off our work. Must be easy to take out the trash when its already bagged and sitting by the front door. I sighed lightly, turning around to float away when I heard his voice once more. Flipping to my side, I gazed over at what looked like a body turning into water. I had a really, really bad feeling about this. Without warning, a large snake, made of water, burst out of the ground? Now I had seen everything. Taking flight, I moved at full speed through the air, straight up to about a hundred feet over the buildings. For as far as I could see inside of this little dome, the snake had coiled its way around. My first priority was to make sure the humans were safe. Unfortunately for me, there was no way I would be able to protect them at a time like this. Second priority was to take down this snake. It looked like I may have to have a temporary cease fire with Dom to work on this thing. my eyes narrowed to the distance where I saw something very, very peculiar. The scales were hardening, taking a physical shape. Thats when I realized the ice was coming into play. The spikes were fast, and came at me from every direction.

Crossing my arms in front of me, I shield my inner body before heading higher into the sky. I would wait until they were at their closest before moving at my full capacity [godspeed] straight up. Unfortunately, it would leave my back side open, but it was worth the risk to get out of the line of fire. I could hear that human from before yelling something, but I marked it from my mind. What could a human do at a time like this anyway..

Tech : Godspeed
Notes : attempting to get out of the way with godspeed
Wordz : xxx / xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:46 am

The member 'Antifreke' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Honed' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:27 pm

Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus
Time: Afternoon
Conditions: Getting cloudy

East City: N7a

The ice attack is everywhere and keeps going til it breaks everyone's defensive spells. Domen and Adrian who guarded take repeated shinpc damage (i.e. it roughs you up pretty good). Sanzo who evaded the attack gets hit by about half of what was thrown at him and takes a little less damage (still some tho). The trashcan and alley protect Seki a little bit more than Sanzo's evasion. Everything in a one mile bubble is impaled with the ice. The ice dragon flickers. It shows weakness and the wavvy one mile radius realm starts to get unstable. The dragon and the surrounding barrier is vulnerable! The Leviathan is not in sight, but he is there somewhere.

-

The Lower Commons: H10d

(Elevated edge of the restricted zone)

Kyrs shrugs to Psyre's response. Kyrs looked almost like she enjoyed teasing Psyre.

"For the same reason I don't just kill you... and wouldn't you like to know? Why don't you take some educated guesses?"

When the three golems attack Mr. Kibbles on all sides, he uses his dark aura as a spinning razor blade. The dark razor blade spins around Mr. Kibbles cutting through the golems that attack him. He roars and sets his sights back on Novak. Mr. Kibbles speaks in the voice of Mufasa!

"Those toys cannot possible harm me! Roar!"

(Down Below)

If the lyteflies were going to the loudest noise, they'd go to the guns and stuff! A techie in a Division 12 van picks up the same thing that happened when Sanzo attacked East City. His screen flickers "danger!"

"Oh crap! High level attack! All forces pull back!"

The Division hadn't gone too far past the vans, so most of them were protected in the multiple barriers from the multiple vans. Using Barrier Resonance (tm) they're able to expand the size into a big barrier (Hoo to the m/f rah!) There is a big boom and the guys not in the van are hit hard by the attack. Samurai who were too close to the Division are hit by the attack too. The zone between the Samurai and the Division is leveled. Samurai and Officers sprawl on the ground, some injured and others lay there knocked out or dead. The destructive blast on the ground gets Kyrs attention.

"Not bad."

Technical equipment and people trace the source of the energy attack to the trash can!

Since she's not totally in the restricted area Grunty's location is deemed "target." B/c Turn and Krys aren't totally inside the area, they're spotted by the Division reinforcement too. Snipers (solid snaking it) on the rooftops across the streets take aim at Turn and Kyrs. Two snipers shot Turn and Kyrs. A rocket launcher guy on another roof shoots at Grunty and her trash can.



Clarification Corner!
@ SeVen and Kaz - i'll roll for seven to push things along so you can post. seven, learn to use the ooc boards if you don't already look through them.
@ Dwem - your post was kind of vague, so I guess that you are either in the 1 mile bubble that's surrounded by the dragon being attacked or you're on the ouside looking in. If you're inside, you're taking ice damage. If you're outside, you're looking at something that kind of looksl like this http://stillpoint.iblog.co.za/files/2009/06/snow-globe.jpg only with killer ice sickles everywhere. If you evacuated, I guess you're in a building? Clear that up in ur next post ^_^)

* Lower Commons explosion site: H10d
* Forest explosion site: 14Ca
* East City evacuated area: N7a
* Reading the map! Each map quadrant ( http://h2h.site90.com/images/h2hmapgrid2.jpg ) has 4 sub quadrants. They read a, b, c, d from left to right, top to bottom!

Saga rules: No posting order. Wait at least 2 posts before reposting. You only have to wait on me to post if you interact with a stated site NPC. Bonuses based on activity, etc.




__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:27 pm

The member 'ShinTre_Admin' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Honed' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Age : 28
Location : It's all in your head
Rank : The Adversary
Points : 2
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:28 pm

The fox, having gone to sleep to perfect silence the previous night, shook herself off briefly and stretched, yawning again and stretching her arms all the way out in front of her, lowering her front end and stretching her semi-retractable claws as far as they would go, the satisfying boom of the flies and the sound of gently falling rocks and dust like soothing music to her ears. Sadly enough, she could still hear other noise and, frowning, she reached a paw to grasp the side of the dumpster, lifting the lid with her head as she tried to discern what was the cause of all the noise.
"Eh? Wow..." she said, looking at all of the warriors. "Must be a parade. Oh... damn..." she said, seeing the rocket's red glare and realizing that it wasn't far enough away for her to dodge the missile in the narrow alley.
She hadn't mastered the art of ducking, no, but it'd be worth a shot. Letting herself fall back into the trashcan, she hoped the refuse and metal would provide at least a little protection in case she couldn't hide in time. Sometimes it took a couple of tries to get the whole "opening up a pocket in reality" thing right. She braced herself anyways, leaning very hard against the metal of the dumpster farthest from the incoming missile. If she did this right, she'd be able to phase through the trash can and the wall and tumble safely into the concrete building that the refuse lay up against.

Summary: Saw missiles, ducked back into trash can, attempted "Intangibility" to dodge.
Location: The Lower Commons by the big battle
SHIN!: Ohai, i c whut u did thar
Words: 256/626
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:28 pm

The member 'LittleMariko' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Honed' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Much to my horror, my shield failed against the ice attack; perhaps due to the fact that it did not properly form. Maybe I had rushed the spell, but the guard with my familiar wraps about my frame only to be compromised by the pummeling attack as it relentlessly impales me from all sides. I attempt to hold my guard, knowing my body to be tough enough to endure almost anything, but the rushing ice attack overcomes me and I lose my grip of flight in the skies. When the ice attack finishes, the tightness of my guard releases and my body free falls back first down towards the city. My body drops down into a building which breaks my fall as I impact it back first causing a large billowing of dust to rise up in my wake.

Action: Fell

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:22 pm

While seeking refuse in the receptacle, I hear the sudden impact of many an ice blade into the metallic structure. I feel the cold sharp pain of the ice lances as some of them are able to penetrate the container and cut my skin. I grip my arm and wince in pain sucking on my teeth as a few more come in, coming a bit too close to comfort. Just when I thought I would be on the failing end of a magician’s trick gone horribly wrong, it seems to stop. “What the hell is going on around here…” I murmur to myself. Gingerly, I get up, wincing a bit at first, and I lift the lid of the large container and peer out. The outside scene still looked freaky, only it seemed to be waning a bit. Hopefully that was a good thing, still, I figured it would be in my best interest to get out of here.

Current: 159
Total: 1926

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:33 pm

Anarchic Ruckus
The Lower Commons: H10d

The Enforcer screeches to a halt and Ingel is out before me. I put the thing in park and then open the driver door, stepping out of it as I make my final weapon checks. Looking at the dash, I activate the SpiritNet barrier on it before turning out of the seat and performing the short hop step to the ground coming to a stance beside the vehicle. Around this time, Ingel would be pumping the troops. I close my door and make my way around the vehicle to him as the van drivers set up the monitoring devices and SpiritNet barriers as well. This would basically be a full out chance to use any and all weapons I had. My Hakaisha was equipped to my waist with both P90’s strapped to my body, partially beneath my arms at my chest holster. Learning from the last time, I had my bulletproof vest in check along with my LASN pendant and various grenades to go with my modified pistol. Lastly, the shotty was on my back in case I had to get into any close quarters combat. It was around the time where I was mentally checking off all my weapons that I discovered that I needed more weapons. I meet with Ingel just around the time the men are ready to jump into the fray and just as that happens there is a familiar wide area blast at the area we were running towards. Outside the range of the actual blast, the shockwave was enough to push me back a few steps. The men hit by it would be thanking their lucky stars and their equipment if they were to live. I watch retaliation come as a rocket seeks an alleyway and there is a large explosion. It was chaos and our orders were to head into it. “Shit…” I sigh, before looking to Ingel. “Might as well jump right in,” I say as I garnish a pistol in each hand, checking the cases. “Groups of three, let’s cover the gaps and push the enemy back in their box.” With that, I would pull some guys with me, before making our way to reinforce the Division’s front in the fighting.

Current: 370
Total: 2625

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:17 pm


+ Anarchic Ruckus +
Play time.
Saga
I hang back after sending the golems in and watch to see if they will be able to do anything to the demon cat. Unfortunately as they go in for the attack, the demon cat utilizes another of his abilities and destroys my golems.. I had hoped the golems would have gotten further with there advance and at least been able to do some damage to the demon cat, however that wasn't the cast and now I am left to fight the thing on my own. As the demon cat sets its sights back on me and lets out a roar, I growl at the thing. When it begins speaking I growl more as I listen to what it is saying. As it finishes speaking I fall silent for a moment before speaking up, " Mmm, yes, yes. You destroyed them in a single hit, however they were simple mindless soldiers. If I wanted you dead, I would have already made you that way. I was told to keep you distracted, not kill you, unfortunately... So tell me cat, how do you want to play? " I debated weather or not to summon forth another set of golems to help me keep this demon distracted, but I decided to hold off on that idea and see what this demon was going to do next. If he wanted to sit here and talk, then I would indulge him, for the moment. But if he wanted to fight then that was fine with me, either way he is distracted and I get to have some fun.

Post WC: 264
Total WC: 2593
Location: Yochi, Lower Commons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:31 pm


Anarchic Ruckus
Saga
As I finish my heart warming and moral boosting speech to the men, I hope that it did the trick and gave them enough moral to see them through this conflict. When a shock wave came in, I brought an arm up and used it as a shield as I braced myself, though the force of the wave was enough to force me back a step or two. When I notice rockets flying through the air, I glance around for a moment before I turn my attention to Jyn when I hear him speak up. I couldn't agree more with what he had to say, there was no use in standing around hoping that it was going to end, no we had to make it end. " Yeah. " I said with a nod as I slipped a hand onto the pistol grip of my assault rifle and another on the bottom of the grenade launcher mounted onto it. It looks like it is time to try out my new toy in battle and the moment I get the chance to, I plan to take it to see how good this thing is against living targets. When Jyn gave the order to pair up into groups of three and cover any gaps, I nod and call out some names before I begin to follow after Jyn, heading to the front lines to reinforce the units already engaged in battle with the demons. As I make my way towards the front lines, I glance around and take stock of the situation.

Post WC: 260
Total WC: 2820
Action:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Age : 32
Location : Rokugan
Rank : Obsidian Champion
Points : 0
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:12 am



Adrian breathed slowly, his head bowed. He exhaled, his breath steaming in the air as he grinned. He wiped the blood from his chin on his sleeve. He stood there, grinning as he drove his weapons into the ground eside him. he grinned as he began making shinto seals with his hands. He breathed quickly as he drew on the powerful magic he'd learned not too long ago. He grinned as he stood there, glaring up at the ice dragon his body shaking.

"I shouldn't call on you to help me here.. This only shows how weak I am. Sarasim, I need your help. Aid me here and now and I will release you from all forms of my service." he said, his body shaking gently.

Around him a circle formed, glowing bright white, another forming two feet outside of it. Symbols formed between the two circles as Adrian stood there, grinning as he growled low in his throat. The inner circle was filled with a star, the mystic symbol glowing brightly as circles formed at the end of each point in the pentagram, glowing a different color every time. He smirked as he let his energy go free.

"Aaaaaah! ODNIS ORGAN!" he shouted, his head rolling back as he let loose with everything he had for the summon.

The spell circle below him erupted in light, as the magical energy he'd poured into it rushed past him. As it rushed above him he saw the portal form over him. He knew what would come through. The creature known to him as Sarasim, the legendary Odnis Organ.

On all fours it was over twenty feet tall, with broad shoulders. A Dragon-like forebody with fur covered lion-like hind legs. The large tail coming out of it's back was huge, and tipped with the bright ruby red crystal that made this creature's fangs and claws. The crystal in it's chest was the size of a fully grown man! It was as, tall and just as wide, able to fit an entire full human body inside. It's neck was long and scaley much like a serpent's. But the head was more lizard-like than snake. It was almost what one might imagine a dragon's head to look like. A pair of white wings formed out of it's back like a bird's, and proportional to it's size. At the joints were more crystals, all still the same ruby red color.

The creature growled as the crystals in it's chest and the joints of it's wings formed glowing brightly as it floated there. It roared it's neck extending as beams of light extended from the crystals merging in front of the creature's mouth. A bright red beam erupted from deep within the creature's mouth, merging with the other beams from the crystals in it's body. Erupting from the nexus of energy the beam shot toward the creature Adrian supposed was Leviathan.

Adrian grunted, coughing up blood as he fell his hand catching the ivory hilt of Goranova. He trembled feeling a tightness in his chest. Was this what it was like to die? He muttered a curse as his vision blurred. Something was wrong with him, but try as he might he couldn't figure it out. He felt the connection between the strength he'd discovered with Goranova, and everything else.

The world around him went black, a thin golden string dangling just beyond his reach. He grunted as the ground began to collaps under him. Reaching out he grabbed at the golden thread. Gripping at it with all his might Adrian's eyes narrowed.

You've become so strong. But you must grow stronger. Get up Ashram. DO NOT TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!

(616/1,923)
used: Odnis Organ summon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:55 am


Lower Commons: H10d

Finally she had made it to the desired location, though she kept a far so as not to get caught up into a battle she was ment to just watch. Certaintly this was going to be interesting, she pulled into an alleyway that was a couple blocks away to keep her car hidden from sight. She would proceed to leave her car and close the door locking it when this shockwave had occured, and she leaned against her car holding it by the door handle and crouched slightly as she felt the large wind pressure shoot through the alleyway as the shockwave had been felt to pass by. Izumi would lift her head now and look towards the opening of the alleyway and mumble. "What was that..." She went to back of her car, presed the button on her keys to pop the truck and pulled out her spade, and closed her trunk and left from the area, she would look around for a moment to see the people in the area, and proceed to make her way towards the defensive line, rather not exactly towards them, but towards the nearby building in order to get a higher vantage point to see the situation at hand, and from what she was seeing so far, things weren't looking so well.

-Word count: 219 | 2193
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:09 am

I begin to feel a lil woozy and think that Yenni slipped something in my bloodwyne to allow her to take advantage of me since I'm guessing she didn't expect me to leave as quickly as I did. Wow... whatever the hell she gave me really sucks. I can't have this going on now can I? "Dūra isa jādū." I speak softly and I feel my senses return to normal (Grand Dispel). When Krys tells me that I should take a guess, I look down at the center area and notice the robed male commanding the samurai. "He is a demonic warlord in command of the spirit warriors battling with the gangs and special police division... wait... the rumors are true. They can see spirits and that means that they know that spirits exist. Interesting... oh and that woman is a sorceress and from their vibe and demeanor towards each other, I would dare say that she is his consort. And there is... her... why haven't I killed that little brat yet? Now that I think about it... every time I have tried to defeat Tiamat, she shows up all weird like... wait... if you called me a groupie then what do you call her?!"

I pause for a moment as I realize that if she is around then Tiamat must be around too and since she is holding on to the woman as if that is her mother, then that would have to deduce that... is that Tiamat's true form? I had heard that the demon was a warrior and commanded demons, but I thought it referred to commanding their respect and fear. This will require some recalibration of my plans. I remember that Novak and the demon cat are still fighting and I smirk to Krys, "Think we should have them stop fighting... also, I'll trade you my wolf for your cat!" Before I can continue my conversation with Krys, I notice the big explosion below by the vans. I nod to Krys' comment about the blast. I speak to her, "So you still have not told me your name?" My attention is partially diverted to the rockets being fired at the ground. Before I can even grin at the sight, I can "feel" my shield break and a bullet bounces off of my armor (Current Density is now 4/5). Snipers... let's give them something new to focus on and me a new toy.

Looking at the rocket guy, I grin as I push to enter his mind. "The snipers are trying to kill me... it is because of those vans there. Those Special Division agents are enemies of the city and the people. They are working with the demons to enslave all of us. Destroy the vans before they can destroy all of us!" If I am able to bring the rocket guy under my control, he would act like he is taking aim at the demons, but fire a full volley of rockets at the vans looking to destroy them or at least damage the terrain around the vans enough to disrupt their surveillance and communication. While he is doing that, I speak a quick chant, "ātmā śīlḍa, rakṣā karanā!" with the hopes that my shield will reform in front of me.

569/5769

Perfect: Spiritual Arts - Grand Dispel
Perfect: Psyche - Confuse (FINALLY!)

Actions:
Grand Dispel on Vertigo
Confuse on Rocket Guy to try and blow up the vans
Atma Silda recasted (Roll pending)

OOC@Shin: Are there any street lamps, telephone poles, or other such large items... or anything very explosive around the Division 12 forces that is visible? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:09 am

The member 'Psi Prince' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Mastered' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:19 am


Pain. That was all that went through my mind while I was skewered out of the air like a buzzard to a shotgun. I hit the rooftop before rolling to the side, careful to not impale myself eve further. It took me several moments of biting my tongue before I was able to flex, tightening my muscles enough to endure more pain and get those ice spikes out of my back side. I laid there on my side for a moment, not wanting to take a look at what was earlier a tailored white suit. I could see the blood on the building when I rolled over again, thus bringing a particularly high level of irritation to my fore-mind. Pushing my body forward, I gripped the side of an air conditioning unit to help pull myself to my feet. It seemed that the other demon, Dom, had landed several buildings over. Holding onto the air conditioner for support, I stood to my full height and hopped over to the edge of the building where I would take a seat on the edge of the brick facing..

"Hey Dom.. what do you think now? is its defeat more important than personal glory?"

I once again ignored the human, until I noticed what he was doing. Hhmm.. a human in control of a spirit? That was of particular interest to me now. I watched, wondering what he would do next while I took a breath to regain my composure.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : xxx / xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:57 pm

Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus
Time: Afternoon
Conditions: Getting cloudy

??????

Imorte kneels in front of a Dem. They are inside of a void realm that is black with red mist in the background. Humbly, Imorte speaks.

"I apologize, but there is a problem. I was unable to rise the 4th pillar. It wasn't where it was supposed to be... There is a rumor, or rather, the religion of the humans state that it was destroyed long ago to prevent us from unsealing it."

Dem is silent. Imorte keeps his face down. He doesn't want to look up in case Dem is not happy. Dem speaks in a neutral tone.

"I will deal with it. Let us go to Yochi."

-

East City: N7a

The Summon is majestic! The attack strikes the dragon barrier at three places and instantly destroys it. The barrier breaks like glass and fades away. The Leviathan's illusion is shattered by Odnis Organ. The Leviathan appears in the middle of the sky. He looks fatiqued. His hand holds his head. His stamina is depleted from using the illusionary technique too long and over too wide a range.

"My powers are still this weak..."

He stands up straight and gets ready to kill off Domen, Sanzo and Adrian. He stops.

"Ah, I see. Okay. I am on my way."

He vanishes from sight. A voice tells Sanzo, Adrian and Domen to rise. They are healed by a white light.

-

The Lower Commons: H10d
And everybody was kung fu fighting!...

The rocket that hit the trashcan would go boom, but the metal would absorb a little, but it would still hurt (i.e. roughed up pretty good.) The Samurai keep on fighting back the three organizations. They show that they are very skilled but the Division's forces gain the upper hand. The Samuari Army is forced to pull back.

"They have odd weaponry that is very effective. It's hard to get close!"
"All units, pull back for now and alert Marcos!"
"Pull back, we shall use the close quarters to our advantage and prepare a counter attack!"


The Samurai forces go into defensive mode. They focus their energy on making barriers and shields. They move the fight backwards. By this time, another hundred or so had been defeated. The Division's losses were low, but still notable. The Sacred Hunters pull out of the fighting to tend to their wounded and reset the lost spirit icons best they could.

Turn is shot before Kyrs is able to answer his question. The bullet aimed at her goes right through her like she was intangible or something. She sighs.

"It's starting to get messy here."

Turn looks busy doing this mental thing. The rocket guy is hit with the mind games after shooting a rocket at the enemy. He stops and looks straight. He has a blank expression on his face.

"Yes... I must kill the Division vans."

The guy next to him is busy shooting bad guys, but talks.

"I didn't hear you... What?"

The confused rocket guy looks spaced out and looks for ammo to reload his rocket.

"Must shoot the Division 12 vans."
"Hell ya, I like nachos too... wait what?! Hey! What the hell do you think you're aiming at! Hey! Snap out of it!"


The two tussle while the confused guy tries to fight him off and shoot at the van. The shot is thrown off and the rocket blows up a part of the area covered by the Division. Others help fight the confused rocketeer to the ground and subdue him.

-

Tiamat and Marcos are in the middle of a discussion.

"What? Why can't I kill him? You must like him!"
"No, you fool, it'll just mess things up. He's like a stalker..."
"A stalker! So you like the attention?"
"No!... it's not even like that, he thinks I'm... well, just ignore him for now."
"Just one attack..."
"You just woke up, dear."
"I'm not your dear! I'm a warlord woman! Call me Majestic Emperor."
"Um... no."
"I'll kill you woman."
"Sure, like you did earlier?..."


They are interrupted by a Dark Samurai.

"Sir..."
"WHAT?!"
"Um... I thought you should know. The enemy's numbers increased more than ten fold. We're pulling back to fight them in the confines of these structures."
"That's fine, send another 400. You interrupted me for that?"
"Um... you're throne is ready to be fitted."
"Aha! That's something notable! Lead me to it!"


Tiamat sighs and shakes her head. She looks at Seven, pats her head and smiles.

"What a pretty song you have."

Marcos walks to the area where the first floor of his castle was almost put up to test his throne.

Sin's completes the barrier seal spell. Suddenly a glassy blue barrier covers the restricted area and its borders. Marcos is confused.

"What is it now?! As soon as I sit down on my throne!"

It happens very suddenly. The demons inside look around. The lost tokens cut the efficiency of the barrier, but everyone inside it are sealed inside.

Chosu sighs relief. He speaks.

"We have accomplished this much. Now we can follow the path of the second prophecy that speaks 'when the demon warlord is sealed, a light will rain down from the heavens to cleanse him and his army.'"

-

The City Metro

The Command Center in the City Metro gets the green light.

"Sir, the Precise Area Destructive Blast is ready for payload!"
"Sir, something seems to be containing the bad elements within the restricted area.
"Good! Let's take advantage of this! Start the final countdown!"


A computerized voice starts the countdown.

"Warning. Initiating the The P.A.D.B.. It will fire in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1. P.A.D.B. engaged."



Clarification Corner!
sorry if stuff is messed up. really busy day at work for such a big post xD
@ psy - you only get to put the 5k exp to one of those techs. you aint use dispel or confuse in this rp, so you didn't train em, so you can't use the WC shortcut to train BOTH of them. pick which one you want and roll for the other.
@ psy2 - wow. " if she is around then Tiamat must be around too and since she is holding on to the woman as if that is her mother, then that would have to deduce that... is that Tiamat's true form." that's a stretch. i dun think you'd let that fly if another member tried pullin that bs, so i'ma hold you to the same gold standard xD
@ psy3 - armor should have 1 density left, not 4 (count post on shield)
you never posted raising your shield (site rules) so it's not up, etc. question marks don't search as posting something.
@ psy4 - the army aint spirits. the homies on the block were able to see them, so that was the hint they were physical, or at least the armor is. don't ask, it's complicated.

* Lower Commons explosion site: H10d
* Forest explosion site: 14Ca
* East City evacuated area: N7a
* Reading the map! Each map quadrant ( http://h2h.site90.com/images/h2hmapgrid2.jpg ) has 4 sub quadrants. They read a, b, c, d from left to right, top to bottom!

Saga rules: No posting order. Wait at least 2 posts before reposting. You only have to wait on me to post if you interact with a stated site NPC. Bonuses based on activity, etc.




__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Age : 32
Location : Rokugan
Rank : Obsidian Champion
Points : 0
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:15 pm


Adrian's vision was cut off by a white light for a moment. As the world around him returned and came into focus he looked around. His body felt lighter, a light tingling sensation running down his spine as he ran a mental check of his body. His pain was gone, his body wasn't cold anymore. He felt better than he did just seconds before. He heard the voice telling him to rise, and he felt his body rising to it's full height almost of it's own accord.

He took a deep breath, holding it for a moment before letting it out. He looked around, his eyes narrowing as he waited patiently for whatever had saved him to appear. He kept his grip on the sword of Light, the Devil's Teardrop in the back of his mind. He wasn't going to let his guard down just because the obvious enemy had simply vanished.

(152/2,075)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:26 pm


Lower Commons: H10d

She watched from afar and kept out of the range of the barrier that was there, she didn't have any knowledge about the barrier, but only kept back because of the division 12, so she was a bit farther back then they were, but got up into a high enough level of a building to get a good view of the situation and she watched in silence. Her mind rushing in with idea's, thoughts, problems, solutions that is dealing with the current situation. She was sure that all this things that are going on is dealing with the past events that had occured. Izumi merely grumbled to herself slightly as she watched this barrier suddenly get formed. Her head tilted up just slightly, but she kept her eyes watching what was going on, this seems like thing's were getting interesting, she remembered about the nuke that Jyn had mentioned and she merely sighed as she looked at the situation below, she just had this really bad feeling that she should brace herself for something. She moved her blue eyes scanning around the situation down below, watching from her high vantage point.

-Word count: 191 | 2384
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seVen
Newbie
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 76
Location : The place of beauty.
Points : 0
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:03 pm

SeVen pouts that her attack didn't hurt the man that tried to hurt her mommy, but she is happy when her mommy pets her and tells her that she is a good girl. She twirls and claps her hands and then hugs her mommy. She asks her mommy "are you going to be okay? Should we be worried that the bad man is there?" Her mommy didn't seem to be concerned and told the loud man not to attack so she would not attack and think about other things. She rubs on her mommy's dress and tells her, "you're so pretty mommy, I like your dress. I want one just like yours!" She giggles and hugs on her mommy's waist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:31 pm

Anarchic Ruckus
The Lower Commons: H10d


Running into the melee was like running into any other chaotic battle where destruction and chaos was running rampant. Keeping our formation, the group I’m in reinforce one of our brother teams. Bringing up both pistols, I shoot into the crowd of what seemed to be highly skilled samurai. I was a bit surprised that they were so stilled to be in such large numbers. They seemed to be able to use magic as well as wield weaponry on an admirable level. Myst and foam grenades would probably help even things out, but the explosions of the demo and the rockets would make me wonder if the Samurai even held a chance. Out of the main group, we run into a subsection that broke apart from the main army. As they come in rushing, our team responds in normal ‘put them down’ manner as guns are raised. With both pistols up, I take two shots at one of the samurai giving one to the head and another to the chest. As if playing an arcade game, I shift and shoot at the next closest to him, but a blade comes down and seems to cut my bullet in half. “You’ve got to be stuffing me…” I murmur. The Samurai seemed cocky enough in his skill, but he is plowed down by Tapps fully automatic machine gun as the cohort comes to my side and growls in the chaos, “you need bigger guns boss.” With that, I stuff my pistols in their holster and brandish my modified hakaisha with the grenade launcher attachment and look to him for approval. He grins and shakes his head, stating, “it’s not as big as mine.” Holding his machine gun at waist level, he demonstrates as he lets loose into our attackers wrecking much havoc.

Current: 300
Total: 2925

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:46 pm

As I lay on my back, I think of many things. I couldn't believe how weak I had become. With my defenses, it didn't hurt as badly as it would someone else, but the toll it took on my pride was much stronger than any blow on my body. He had somehow become a massive beast when I did not have the ability to and on top of that, he took out three warriors with a single attack. My large hand reaches up and rips the ice spears from my flesh, not flinching during this process. I lean up as the question is posed by Sanzon. I answer back stubbornly, "pride is everything." I turn to refocus on the opponent, but I notice a massive power wielded by the human. "That's..." I begin as I see the destructive capabilities of the human, "that's ridiculous..." I was almost assured this was some type of dream. The sphere around us shatters with there no way of me knowing that it was all an illusion. I watch as the human claims victory, seemingly causing stress to the enemy. "This... can't be..." I growl lowly in confusion. Looking up, I see the Leviathan preparing another attack before he decides not to and exits. After that, I hear an ominous voice and my body is healed. Looking around, still partially in shock of Adrian's might, I am able to get out, "who else is there?"

Action: Confused.

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:56 pm

I pause as I witness what had to be the most vivid and surreal experience of my life. A mystical creature, the types only seen in movies and read about in fantasies, manifests from some guy on the ground and wrecks havoc on whatever was surrounding us, what looked to be a large ice dragon. There is a guy floating in the air and then things return to being somewhat normal. I shake slightly in shock at what I saw. My body drops to my knees as I look up and wonder if I would be sane after seeing something like this. I knew about the supernatural and whatnot, but on an epic scale like that? That was incredibly crazy. There would be no way I could even approach anything here, much less try to kick it. I am reminded that I am only human and how weak humans were.

Current: 150
Total: 2076

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:15 pm


Anarchic Ruckus
Saga
As I joined up with the force holding back the demons, I glanced around and immediately gave the order for the men I had brought with me to get to work and start providing back up. Along with giving the order, I to joined in the conflict, after all, what kind of leader would I be if I couldn't get my hands dirty as well. With my decision to join in made up, I bring up my assault rifle and press the butt of the gun against my shoulder as I take aim at one of the samurai before giving the trigger a quick squeeze. The squeeze causes the assault rifle to unleash a barrage of three bullets into the samurai. After the initial barrage, I follow through with a second as I begin to move forwards. Tat, tat, tat, rings out from my assault rifle as I unload the three round burst into another of the samurai. The shear number of them were daunting, but we couldn't let up, if we did then we would end up being over ran by them, though all we had to do was hold out until the wmd arrived. During my attack on the group, I neglect to notice one of the samurai behind me. The samurai behind me brings his sword up and readies the strike, but before he could follow through with it a round for a sniper rifle sinks into the back of his head, killing him. When I heard the sound of a body falling to the ground behind me, I paused for a moment and turned to see what was behind me, that's when I noticed the dead samurai on the ground behind me. " This is Ted, I'm on station and ready to provide fire support. You should really watch your back Ingel. " A voice said over the radio I was wearing, though the rest of the team who were on our channel could hear it as well. I let out a soft sigh, though there wasn't much time to dwell on my lack of attention at the moment, " I'll remember that next time, you just keep up the good work and make sure your shots count. " I said as I turned my attention back to the fight as I took aim at another of the samurai and fired off a quick three round barrage into him.

Post WC: 403
Total WC: 3223
Action:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Anarchic Ruckus
The Lower Commons: H10d


I load my weapon and attention is brought back to the battle as I aim my weapon at the base of an area where there were plenty of Samurai but no Division 12 officers. Against a sea of enemy, such a place shouldn’t be terribly hard to find. I pull on the trigger and there is a “fomp” sound as the grenade is ejected and propelled to its target location. There is a large blast that may not be as large as the rockets, but still enough to get ones rocks off as the samurai in that area are splashed by the destructive blast. With the numbers of Samurai coming, it would be hard to hold them back, so it would be expected that several of them would be able to rush our position, especially with us moving towards them. As one comes in, I aim my gun straight at him and fire. He falls past me as another comes from behind him, but he is taken out by a teammate. I fire two more shots past at another as they approach and continues the suppression with my teammates. It seemed at this time that we had the upper hand.

Current: 200
Total: 3125

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:46 pm


Anarchic Ruckus
Saga
After another three round barrage, I find the number of enemy may be more then I can handle with just a three round burst, so I pause for a second and flip the fire selection switch to fully automatic. Now I should be able to rain down more hell upon these demon samurai. Before I could get back to shooting the horde of samurai, I notice a minor explosion with in the crowed of samurai. Turning my attention back to the mass of samurai I give the trigger a squeeze and begin to fire off a barrage of rounds into the group. Holding the trigger down, I sweep from side to side in an arc in front of me. Unfortunately as I hold down the trigger to my assault rifle and unload a mass of bullets into the crowed, the magazine I had in the weapon runs dry as I fire the last round. When I hear the tell-tell click letting me know I ran out of bullets in my current magazine, I pull back as I begin to reload. I press the magazine release button and let the empty magazine fall to the ground as I reach to my vest and pull a fresh magazine out and push it into the magazine port. After reloading my assault rifle, I decided to give my new toy a try. Sliding my hand down from the bottom of the grenade launcher, I grip the magazine well and magazine, taking aim at some of the samurai that were not engaging any Division 12 members at the moment and pull the trigger of the grenade launcher. The grenade is launched with a 'fomp' from the grenade launcher and flies through the air before it strikes the ground and explodes in an explosion like the one I seen moments ago.

Post WC: 305
Total WC: 3528
Action:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:13 am


+ Anarchic Ruckus +
Play time.
Saga
So far it seemed the demon cat didn't want to attack, now that can be a good thing... or a bad thing depending on how you look at it, he could be readying some large attack, or simply holding back to regain some of his energy like I am doing at the moment, either way I decided to hold back still for the moment and simply watch the demon cat. As I watch the cat demon I toss around what I should do should he decide to go on the offense. " Well, if he throws another of his ranged attacks at me, I can always throw up a barrier and block it before launching into my own attack... Tyrn didn't say anything about not attacking him, not really at least... So that mean's I can, as long as I don't kill him. " I said to myself while gazing at the demon cat, " I doubt my golems will have any real effect, he destroyed them with ease when I summoned them the first time.. so they are out of the question. Damn this bastard... " I continue rambling to myself in my head. I began to wonder what was going on with Tyrn and the female he was talking to, having all my attention focused on this demon was probably causing me to miss out on some things, though if he wanted to tell me something he can always use his mind speak. " Hey, cat, how about you give up before I decide to kill you instead of simply keep you distracted. "

Post WC: 266
Total WC: 2859
Action: Shinteraction!
Location: Yochi, Lower Commons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:19 am

Watching as the commotion takes place on the distant rooftop, a grin crosses my face. "So there are more of you over there? Good work, my little pawn." Looking down at the vans, I shrug before chanting softly, "Paramātmā vidrōha!" With the words, the power of the Divine Uprising attack should attack on the rooftop where my new friend is being attacked. I think I should help him out, yet punish him for failing me at the same time. If I can focus properly (if it is successful) then the ground beneath them would light up before a column of spiritual energy shot up from under them to barbecue them pretty well done. Since they are all focused on subduing the rocket guy, this should help to maximize damage and casualties. I think I'll be able to get really good deals on rebuilding this section. I just have to get rid of Tiamat and his minions first.

The barrier goes up and I notice that Tiamat (Marcos) is stuck, judging by his confusing actions down there. I think to seize this opportunity to kill him while he is trapped, but with this girl so close, it would be ill advised. If Mr. Kibbles and Novak were done playing and have animal bonding time, I would figure that Krys is about to get serious, so this would be my time to shine. Looking at the barrier, I shake my head and look at Krys, "Looks like he's stuck in there." I snicker at Tiamat's plight before I sigh as the barrier continues to encase my position as well and speak once more, "I suppose I will have to play nice until Imorte tells me that I can kill him... meh..." My eyes begin to glow as I harness the spiritual energy around me to truly test my mastery over the power of negation. Staring at Tiamat, I chant quietly yet with conviction and power behind this one, "Isa bādhā kō tōṛa!" What I expect to see is a single crack in the barrier centered above Tiamat's (Marcos') position. That crack would splinter in a millisecond and the entire barrier would just vanish and fail. I didn't need to special effects as I wanted to prove a point to Krys. I am not unimportant or useless and while she may be able to kill me easily, she should understand why Imorte did not and why she did not. I think it just might be closing in on time for me to return to Xartias to prepare for my return here and my rendezvous with... well me apparently.

454/6223
Perfect: Spiritual Arts - Grand Dispel (-2000)
Master: Void - Portal (-2000)

Actions
Divine Uprising on Rocket Guy Location
Grand Dispel on Sin's Barrier --> Shin Interaction

OOC@Shin (again): Are there any street lamps, telephone poles, or other such large items... or anything very explosive around the Division 12 forces that is visible?

*Repost with Roll this time*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:19 am

The member 'Psi Prince' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Mastered' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Age : 28
Location : It's all in your head
Rank : The Adversary
Points : 2
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:58 am

Smoke billowed gently out of the alley, and one could hear perhaps a charred can or two bouncing weakly off of the walls and asphalt and rolling gently into the street.
The fox lay, unmoving, lying on her back atop the pile of smoldering rubbish and looking very irate through the bent, burnt dumpster lid at the smoke wafting off. It was as it had been that time Shou surprised her with that fire attack.
Quietly, she brought up a paw, distending a single claw to rend the air in front of her, opening up a small void in reality. A packet of speeddust fell from it, as well as a bottle of some sort of mislabeled beverage.
With a tranquility almost disturbing considering the circumstances, she rolled to her feet and bit into the packet, scattering the white powder on the ground and inhaling it immediately. The drink she made short work of as well, and after she'd finished these light preparations, she allowed the effects of the drug to take hold and unleashed her anger at having her nap interrupted in such a way.
Grunty, still in vixen form, burst from the shadows of the alley, roaring, "WHO THREW THAT?"
A large number of lytflies trailed her, and as she landed outside of the alleyway, they continued past her. Since the humans were the ones doing the shooting, she assumed it had to be them, and thus attempted to attack them with the lytflies before they could shoot her. Should they choose to send another rocket her way, she felt she would have time to react to it. Things were moving very, very slowly now. It seemed even jumping out of the alleyway had taken a full five minutes, though she'd landed on all fours, claws distended, eyes gleaming rage, muzzle writhing with a monstrous hatred too big to be contained in such a small body and shot the magixal attack in the course of less than five seconds since she'd finished dosing.

Summary: Took Speeddust and CrankJuice. Jumped out of the alleyway while sending more lytflies in Div12's direction and setting them off.
Location: The Lower Commons by the big battle
SHIN!: No comment :3
Words: 330/956
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:59 am


Lower Commons: H10d

Thing's had seemed to change form when she had first arrived to watch the situation. Izumi kept her siltence and her position to just watch the disaster below. From what she could see it seemed that the human's began to gain the advantage and fight back against these samurais, a small smirk came to her lips, as she knew that Jyn was somewhere down there. She hoped that, that enforcer she got him would be of great assistance to him. She kept her grip upon her spade night and tight as she just watched the situation continue to unfold as though she were watching a movie. There was no need for her to intervine so she just watched instead.

-Word count: 119 | 2503
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:17 am

Anarchic Ruckus
The Lower Commons: H10d

It was something out of a video game and the amount of enemies that attempted to rush us seemed to start trailing down. It would seem that the enemy was planning some sort of strategic retreat. While shooting, I pause in my movements and call a halt to the men around me. I didn’t want to advance anymore while the enemy was moving into the area we needed them to be at. We had the advantage and could attack from range, so there was no need moving in anymore. Speaking through my com link to the other groups, I solidify, “the enemy is moving into the restricted area. Halt your forward movements and attack from a range and await orders from HQ.” After passing my orders along to the squadrons under my control and the suggestion to the other sergeants, my team holds our position while continuing volleys into the enemy’s forces. There would be a lot of shells on the ground after this; the corporations that supplied our ammo would be hard hit the next day as we would probably have to replenish the supplies from busting cap after cap into the demon army to push them all back.

Current: 200
Total: 3325

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:13 am


Wha? Pride is everything. As a matter of fact, he was right. Pride was EVERYTHING. Unfortunately for me, I wasn't in a position right now to determine what I do, and what I don't. I sat there pondering this other human, and whether or not he was really even a human. I had recognized that as one massive attack, thus bringing my attention to the human. The white light that had covered the three of us had apparently healed us, but not fixed my suit. I sighed as I stretched my upper body around. I felt great, and that wasn't quite right to me. I didn't like getting healed by someone or something I couldn't see. Quickly, I floated over to the building where Dom was, landing softly in front of him. I still had a weird feeling about that human down there, and although I would have loved to bolt him right now, I didn't know what those things inside of me would do in response.

"I agree.. If he returns to the spirit world, I think we should hunt him down. A being that powerful can't be allowed to exist. I'm sure he will have friends and such for me to play with while you deal with him. You interested?"

My arms slid outwards, lowering the white jacket in a swing to the ground beside me. Looking at the holes, I sighed again in frustration. I had gone through way too many suits this month.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : xxx / xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus
Time: Afternoon
Conditions: Getting cloudy

East City: N7a

There is a light outline of an Angelic figure. He shows himself after healing the three and hovers in the air. He speaks to Adrian, Domen and Sanzo.

"What you faced is an evil that must be stopped at all costs. The next time you meet him or any of his kind, you will have our blessing."

Small rune tokens appear in the air in front of each of them.

"Take this and use it when the time is right."

That's all that is said. The voice vanishes with the light.

City Metro

The Command Center gives the order to the units in the Division 12 to brace for impact.

"All units within the restricted zone draw back."
"Estimated accuracy of precision strike is is 95%."
"All units clear the restricted zone!"


The Lower Commons: H10d

Tiamat answers Seven, smiling.

"Mommy will be fine. The bad man cannot hurt me. We'll just have to get you a dress like mine, won't we?"

Mr. Kibbles growls.

"If you could have killed me, you would have done it by now. Come! I'd like to see you try it before I kill you!"

Kibbles powers up with dark energy.

The sniper that shot at Turn didn't get a kill shot, so he fires again... and again... and again since Turn was still in the same place. Shooting at him should interrupted the grand dispel. They keep shooting at Kyrs too, even though she's intangible. The Division 12 members on that one rooftop fighting with the loon are hit by Turn's attack. The attack compromise the barrier of their LASN pendants (fierce def vs fierce atk).

"Someone's attacking from somewhere."
"We have 2 boggies near the edge of the restricted zone's that survived a sniper shot. In the process of taking them down."


The rocket launcher guy didn't get a confirmed kill. He sees a not happy and high Grunty and fires again. The explosion of her attack damaged the Division 12 front lines. Many an agent are swept off their feet.

If Psyre/Turn lives through being shot mutiple times and gets the spell off, the barrier is broken. The Division 12 gets their orders. The Division 12 officers call a retreat. The Yakuza stopped fighting when the Samurai Army retreated into the restricted zone. The Sacred Hunters retreat from the area too. The Division yell for their units to get into place behind the barriers. There was little time. About a second before impact, there is a bright red light in the sky over the restricted area. The impact happens suddenly. A huge column of red energy drops into the center of the restricted zone, but something in the air intercepts it. The red energy causes a hurricane of wind to pick up. The spray from the energy sparks around the entire block radius, but it is sucked into the thing that intercepts it until it fades away. When everything calms down, Dem stands in the air where the energy struck with his palm in the air. He looks down. Imorte and The Leviathan stand to his side.

The samurai army all drop to a knee and lower their heads. His presence castes spell is placed over the area that causes everyone to freeze (espcially Psyre) and spells are negated (members are still conscious, they just cannot move). Tiamat, Marcos and Krys appear next to him in the group and lower their heads. Imorte explains.

"There was a slight issue with someone not existing..."

Dem clarifies.

"We're traveling back for this purpose."

He lowers his palm and interlocks his knuckles in front of his stomach. His eyes glow and he releases a huge energy signature. The skies go dark and the clouds rotate above. The earth quakes and shakes. A barrier surrounds the entire city, then everything goes black.

- Saga End -

(???? years ago, In the past)

The present is no more. From this point, random people lucky enough to be alive (members and a few regular city NPCs) will spawn in various areas of the map. These areas are heavily forrested. There are settlements spread about in the vast forest. There are only pieces of the present that were ripped up and carried here to be scattered throughout the forest of this time. Broken bits of buildings, sections of road, and a few vehicles are littered randomly through the area where SaiCity was. None of the power generators in the broken bits of the city work. Items that are powered (i.e. cars) work until their power eventually runs out.
The largest settlement is a large village on the coast of the Endless Sea. The village leader is a man by the name of Gen Sai. The people of this era are skilled in hunting and gathering and most are skilled in combat. Sai City is how it was several hundred years ago!



Clarification Corner!

(Yes, this will affect ALL storylines from this point on, until the next saga, which is coming soon.)
Dem forcefully reversed time. We're in the past bitches! Questions go to the saga discussion board.
Everyone is expected t'do a ending post or posts.

*Angelic Rune Token
A small round token that activates around certain Shinpcs that increases the assigned holder's attributes +1.



__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:19 pm


I couldn't remember anything, other than waking up with a killer headache. The building I was on had disappeared, the concrete missing and scattered around me. slowly, I looked around at my new surroundings. Floating up into the air, I saw a forest that went as far as I could see. I was curious to what possibly had happened. I definitely wasn't in Kansas anymore. I couldn't remember where I had heard it at first, but it soon came back to me. Lauren told me that once. Oh shit.. I looked around, twisting my body around several times before taking a look in every direction. What had happened to all of the people? I could hear a few birds, but that was about it. Slowly, I brought my right arm up to my head to make sure I was still actually a live. No temperature, and I could actually feel my palm as it came in contact with my chin. Damn.. I needed to shave.My hand moved upwards, drawing itself through my hair.

Frustrated, I called out to the last person I had seen.. "Dom.. you there?!"

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : xxx / xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Age : 32
Location : Rokugan
Rank : Obsidian Champion
Points : 0
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:28 pm


Adrian reached out, taking up the token. He frowned as he looked up, the sky turning red before the world around him began to change. He felt like he was floating, his eyes narrowing as he looked around. He frowned as he felt the ground leave his feet, before he fell on his ass, his head bumping against a tree.

"SON OF A BITCH!" he shouted, rubbing the back of his head as he growled.

Getting to his feet Adrian looked around. Something was wrong here, the city was gone, and these woods looked much like the Western Woods. Growling he began heading back east. It wasn't the first time he'd been teleported from the city and into the woods. But it had been a while since it had happened.

"Dammit... I hate getting stuck in the woods. Let's see how long it takes, this time, to get home. Son of a bitch I hate this place sometimes..." he muttered.

(160/2,235)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:53 pm


Sai City: The Past

She watched and thing's began to get more interesting as she just felt it in the air like something very dreaded was on it's way. She watched it come and arrive on it's way, this red energy that shot through the sky heading for the barrier. It came in quite quick she knew that if she had blinked she would have missed it, It was then that the burst of hurricane force wind exploded outwards. She was already braced and didn't get knocked off from where she was since she was holding tight to the railing. She kept her eyes open though, still looking towards the barrier. Something didn't seem or feel right, from the look's of it someone had stopped it. She suddenly found herself unable to move, but it wasn't that time froze, Izumi's mind worked on overdrive now, wondering how could such a thing be possible, as her eyes still looked foreward, while she struggled trying to move but failed. this wasn't a tyme spell, this was something much more than that, Izumi just couldn't figure it out. This being that had appeared stopping the red energy had done something and then the next thing everything went dark and suddenly she found herself landing on a large patch of grass, Her knees had compressed in order to lessen the blow onto her legs from landing on the ground. She blinked a few times trying to see where she was. It appears that she was in a forestted area of some sort.

She was confused, and looked around, the first thing that popped into her mind. "Where's my baby..." she talked about her car as her baby and she pulled out her keys and pressed the alarm button and she heard the beep of the alarm being activated echoing from somewhere nearby. After that was verified, she looked worried. "I hope Jyn is okay..." she said as she pulled out her phone and stared at it, there was no signal, she looked around and sighed hiding her phone back where she had it, pressing the button for her car, she began to follow the beeps until she found her car. "I guess I may have to search the hard way...." she grumbled to herself.

-Word count: 376 | 2879
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:38 pm


+ Anarchic Ruckus +
Play time.
Saga
When Mr Kibbles began to growl, I smirked faintly as I listen to him as he speaks up. It seems like he is ready to continue our fight, or at least trying to get me to attack first. As I toss around the idea of taking up his offer and attack him, I watch as he begins to power up with dark energy. " Kill me? What are you talking about, you can't kill me, as you said, if you could, you would have already done it by now. Perhaps you should be the one to come and try before I kill you? Unless your afraid to do so. If your to afraid to attack then we can stop and you can run along to your master with you tail tucked between your legs. " I couldn't help but chuckle faintly at the comment. With my final comment, I decided not to give the demon a chance and follow through with my own attack, perhaps I can catch him off guard, though I doubt it. Before I could follow through with an attack something larger catches my eye and forces my attention to shift to what was going on at the restricted area. I gaze upon the column of red energy as it comes down before it was interrupted. When the column was interrupted and the winds began to pick up as energy began to spark around, I closed my eyes and turned my head some as I braced myself, expecting something from what was going on to hit me. When things seemed to calm down I opened my eye and turned my attention back to where the red column had came down at. As I gaze upon the figures that appear everything seems to freeze, even myself. Then everything went black.

Post WC: 302
Total WC: 3161
Location: Yochi


Last edited by яuиє on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:45 am


Anarchic Ruckus
Saga
When the order to fall back came, I knew exactly what was probably going to happen, either we are falling back because we have to regroup, or the big attack is on its way, hopefully its the big attack and not to regroup. And indeed, it was the big attack. I was relieved that they where finally going to launch there attack, that means this ordeal will be over soon and I will be one step closer to heading home and seeing Trinity. I begin to fall back, pulling out of the conflict and retreating back a safe distance so I would be protected from the blast. I fall back to the one of the Division 12 vans and took cover behind it as I pressed up against the side of it, bracing myself for the impending blast. Since I had taken shelter behind the vehicle for defense, I didn't see much of what was going on in the cordoned off area. I knew something was wrong when I didn't feel the effects of a large explosion but rather some bright light not like that of an explosion. When things began to calm down I started to move so I could see what was going on, but before I could do that I froze in place and then darkness enveloped me as things went black.

Post WC: 225
Total WC: 3753


Last edited by яuиє on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:14 am

Anarchic Ruckus
The Lower Commons: H10d

The message comes in from the Division to prepare for impact and to clear the area. That was all the indication I needed to get my ass back into the safety zone. Speaking across to my units over our com signal, I command, “fall back. Back to the van, immediately.” With that, our section and adjacent units would start retreating alongside Ingel’s group who was moving in the right direction as well. The retreat is taken at a full run as I make it back to the safety of the enforcer, and much like Ingel, we brace ourselves for whatever the Division would be dishing out; I knew it would be huge. The impact is sudden and powerful. The energy of the attack tints the skies and I could see the effects of the winds on my flapping clothing and the debris passing up the enforcer on all sides. I knew that after being hit by something like this, the demons would probably be less than Ash when we finally went in and did the clean up sweep of the area to confirm it secure. After the explosion dies down, things go silent. I go to move to look and see what happened, but I find my body gripped by something and am unable to move. My senses are overran by an immense source of energy and afterwards, everything fades to black on my end.

Current: 235
Total: 3560

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:19 am

There is no answer given to my question on behalf of the voice. In the intermission, I respond to Sanzon, “I only care about besting him to increase my own power. He is unable to exist because my existence must be greater.” The voice speaks once more, but this time only a vague statement is given with an outline of an angelic being. I am granted a token of some kind before his departure and I look at it as it forms before me. I take it in my hand and inspect it. “Interesting,” I say, feeling power from it. Suddenly, by some work of magic, I notice something fall over the entire city and afterwards; it is all black.

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:22 am

It seemed that after the large beast with three heads shot whatever it needed to get out, that things calmed down after that. I didn’t notice anything else beyond that point. After a moment’s pause, I scold myself, “I should have recorded that on my phone!” I was mad because I felt no one would believe me if I told them what I saw; but hell, I was in East City… the city cameras were bound to have it recorded. It might even make the news! In the middle of my thinking, the world goes kind of funny. I look around for a moment wondering what might be going on, but soon after that, I find myself blacked out.

Current: 134
Total: 2210

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:39 am

Being shot is quite an annoying experience. Being shot at multiple times is even more annoying. Thankfully, chanting does not take much time so when the third comes, I am able to evade. Something happens as I am preparing to destroy that van that the advanced police are near. I figure that street lamp will suffice as a beneficial means to destroy it. Before I can bring the lamp down completely, everything and everyone stops. I can't move at all. I see a figure standing next to Imorte and the little demon midget who likes to attack me appears next to this figure as well. I am intrigued but also awestruck by the power exuding from this figure. I have never known such a power. I almost feel pained by such an overwhelming presence. I burn his image into my mind so that I could remember him. Though I doubt I could forget such a personage even if I tried. He speaks, but I can't make out what is being said. After a few moments, everything seems to fade to black. I can move again, but there is nowhere to go for me. I don't know where I am.

The darkness fades away and I am even more confused by what I see around me. This is not Yochi and the blood hue of Onitoshi is absent as well... where am I? Things smell so different here. I look left and right before I start moving. towards the northwest. I need to find something familiar in this place.

277/6500
Perfect: Spiritual Arts - Grand Dispel (-2000)
Master: Void - Portal (-2000)
EXP = 2500 x Saga Multiplier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]   

Back to top Go down
 
Site Event - Anarchic Ruckus [open globally]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT]
» The Simulation [site event]
» The 4th [site event]
» Site Event Sign Up
» The Evaluation [site event]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Omni/General :: Saga Board-
Jump to: