Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)

Go down 
+7
DarkKnightCecil
KyroShiori
Kaguyalover
LittleMariko
Antifreke
яuиє
aѕceпxion
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) Empty
PostSubject: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:45 am

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) Warpbox_01
Link: Setting OOC Thread
Continued from the Saga:

...The Division 12 gets their orders. The Division 12 officers call a retreat. The Yakuza stopped fighting when the Samurai Army retreated into the restricted zone. The Sacred Hunters retreat from the area too. The Division yell for their units to get into place behind the barriers. There was little time. About a second before impact, there is a bright red light in the sky over the restricted area. The impact happens suddenly. A huge column of red energy drops into the center of the restricted zone, but something in the air intercepts it. The red energy causes a hurricane of wind to pick up. The spray from the energy sparks around the entire block radius, but it is sucked into the thing that intercepts it until it fades away. When everything calms down, Dem stands in the air where the energy struck with his palm in the air. He looks down. Imorte and The Leviathan stand to his side.

The samurai army all drop to a knee and lower their heads. His presence castes spell is placed over the area that causes everyone to freeze (espcially Psyre) and spells are negated (members are still conscious, they just cannot move). Tiamat, Marcos and Krys appear next to him in the group and lower their heads. Imorte explains.

"There was a slight issue with someone not existing..."

Dem clarifies.

"We're traveling back for this purpose."

He lowers his palm and interlocks his knuckles in front of his stomach. His eyes glow and he releases a huge energy signature. The skies go dark and the clouds rotate above. The earth quakes and shakes. A barrier surrounds the entire city, then everything goes black.

- Saga End -

(???? years ago, In the past)

The present is no more. From this point, random people lucky enough to be alive (members and a few regular city NPCs) will spawn in various areas of the map. These areas are heavily forrested. There are settlements spread about in the vast forest. There are only pieces of the present that were ripped up and carried here to be scattered throughout the forest of this time. Broken bits of buildings, sections of road, and a few vehicles are littered randomly through the area where SaiCity was. None of the power generators in the broken bits of the city work. Items that are powered (i.e. cars) work until their power eventually runs out.
The largest settlement is a large village on the coast of the Endless Sea. The village leader is a man by the name of Gen Sai. The people of this era are skilled in hunting and gathering and most are skilled in combat. Sai City is how it was several hundred years ago!

Post Rules same as the saga: o posting order. Wait at least 2 posts before reposting. You only have to wait on me to post if you interact with a stated site NPC. If you got lil minor npcs to push along your posts, then you dun have to wait on me, and you can keep posting for WC or PC.
MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) Warpbox_03

Last edited by escalation on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:48 am

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) Jynbanner_01
After an Anarchic Experience
Forrest: J10? (Map)

In my last memories before I blacked out, I lost control of my body and was unable to move. I was frozen by some force and could not bring myself to view the aftermath of the Division’s cleansing of the restricted area. I did what I was supposed to do; I did my orders. The Division HQ advised to clear the area, I gave the order and our team pulled back to the vehicles where I sought cover behind my Enforcer. The payload was supposed to be unleashed on the restricted area only and they afterwards we were supposed to confirm the kill. But… if that was supposed to happen, then why was I here? Somewhere after the blast came down, everything went black for me. Of course, there was a delay in that, but I didn’t know how the Division’s grand cannon worked. It might have a delay effect right before the really big boom came out, which could explain why I was in darkness at the moment. After fearing the worst in my semi conscious state, my full consciousness returns and light returns to me.

My eyes flutter open as I find myself laid out on my back. Daylight filters in through my lashes and my eyes squeeze shut as my hand rises and wipes them before they open up fully. Something oddly soft was beneath me; odd noises come to my ears. I lift up with a slight grunt, feeling a bit stiff. Looking about, I notice that I was lying in grass next to the Enforcer I had sought refuge behind right before the weapon of mass destruction went off. The vehicles looked odd in its new settings, and right away, I could tell something was very off. I found myself in a forest with no signs of the city in tact, which of course, I felt was very odd. I pause for a moment. I was in a natural environment with the Enforcer I wanted… if this was Heaven, then I felt ripped off. There were no legions of naked concubines anywhere. Noting that I was in my mission attire gives me a tip that I am still among the living and my body felt very much alive and not dead. I assume I must have been teleported somewhere. I check my weapons, patting myself down, before standing up and looking around to see if I could see anyone else. Pressing my com link, I attempt to communicate speaking, “all units report in…”

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:25 am

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) Novak_10
+ After an Anarchic Experience +
Looking For A Friend.
---
I don't know how long I was locked away in the prison of darkness, it could be a few moments in time or an eternity, either way, it was like torture for some reason. Finally the darkness began to fade as I began to open my eye. At first my gaze was blurry but as it began to clear all I could see was green and blue as I gazed up into the trees and past, up to the sky. At first I couldn't remember anything resent but then it all began to come back to me, starting with the fight I was in. Remembering the fight, I quickly sat up and glanced around looking for the demon cat I had been facing. There was no sign of the demon I was facing, the only thing I could see was forest.. As I glanced around at the forest, I realized something else, I was no longer in my wolf form but instead in my human form once again. Slowly I began to raise to my feet as I glanced around more, the place somewhat reminded me of the forest I had arrived in when I first came to this world.. had the demon or Tyrn done something to teleport me here? Wait, Tyrn... I glance around once again and I could see no sign of anyone no cat demon or Tyrn. I know I'm not in Solvay, that is obvious. " Alright, the first thing you need to do is find out where you are and what the hell is going on. " I said to myself as I glanced around trying to decide which way I should go. As I glance around, I also focus my senses and search for any spirit signatures close by (60ft). Perhaps I can find someone who can tell me where the hell I am.

Post WC: 311
Total WC: 311
Location: Foresty area somewheres, >_> not to close to Mr Jyn person though, lols
Action: Looking for people. Join me! I don't bite.
MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:31 am

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) Loki_01

What the? I couldn't move? I couldn't remember anything, other than waking up with a killer headache. The building I was on had disappeared, the concrete missing and scattered around me. Slowly, I looked around at what was going to be a complete set of new surroundings. Thinking about it for a moment, I stood up from the soft ground that I was unfamiliar with.
"well, this cant be good.. where the hell am I.."

Floating up into the air, I pressed my body between the branches of the wild trees. What betook my eyes? Nothing but a forest that went as far as I could see. I was curious to what possibly had happened that would do something like this. The only thing I could remember were the winds changing, then I couldn't move. After that was darkness.. I definitely wasn't in Kansas anymore. I couldn't remember where I had heard it at first, but it soon came back to me. Lauren told me that once. Oh shit.. I looked around, twisting my body around several times before taking a look in every direction. What had happened to all of the people? I could hear a few birds, but that was about it. The trees looked thick and unkept. Slowly, I brought my right arm up to my head to make sure I was still actually alive and well. No temperature, and I could actually feel my palm as it came in contact with my chin. Damn.. I had forgotten to shave this morning before the prince's presentation. My hand moved upwards, drawing itself through my hair. The thin strands of golden hair pressed gently between my fingers before falling back into their normally patterned place.

Frustrated, I called out to the last person I had seen.. "HEEELLLOOO?????? Dom.. you there?!!!??!"

Tech:
Notes:
OOC :
MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) Loki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:44 am

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) Domenyunbanner
”Dom are you there?”

I put off answering this question right away. Standing with my arms folded at my chest, I look around my new surroundings. I wonder how I came to have gotten here. I assume it may be some sort of test from the angelic figure of light for my might, but when nothing happens, I put that assumption to the side. It would seem that the other higher order demon had woken up just as confused as I was. I could hear him lifting into the skies through the trees. This area was foreign to me; I knew I was in the forest, but the forest looked somewhat different. It was more ‘wild’ than I previously remembered, so I had to assume I was in a deeper portion of it. The hail comes once again, and out of annoyance, I would answer the higher order demon. My lust to do battle would be subsided for the time being until I found my bearrings. My body scatters into the form of locust as the cloud of insects shift from the ground to the area above the treetops. My body would reform to the side of Sanzon; on level with the aerial demon I am able to note the same surroundings as he. I answer, “I am here. It would seem as if we have been teleported somewhere.”
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:04 pm

Grunty lay on the ground, a far distance from where she'd been, snoozing gently. Everything was so quiet, and she didn't realize that she'd been napping outside of the city until a fly landed on her upright left ear, causing her to flick it off and open her amber eyes slowly. The grass here was tall and soft, she noted, standing to her four feet and casting a sleepy look around.
Yawning, she took an idle sniff of the wind and realized that this place was altogether unfamiliar: a fact that didn't cause her any sort of worry. As a matter of fact, these seemed the perfect conditions to lay down and take another nap, but her stomach wished her to do otherwise.
"Mm..." she grumbled, frowning at the tall stalks that obscured her vision. They would keep her hidden well enough, but for now, she couldn't see much. A section of road had landed nearby, however, diagonal in the ground and with a light pole sticking out of it. To the top of this light pole she climbed and cast a look around at the thick, thick forest.
Surely she could find another spirit to eat or, failing a spirit, one of the rednecks who lived out in these woods. The type of fare mattered little, she would settle for any sort of meat or fruit until she could take another nap. She didn't feel in a particular hurry to get back to the noisy city. With a hop, she landed once again in the tall, soft green and began making her way towards the more mossy, forested section of this new world.

Summary: Woke up and started towards the more thickly forested section in search of something to eat

Words: 271/271
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:21 pm

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) Izu
This seemed like it was gonna be a bother, there she sat in her car looking around at the forested area. She kept her car off as she pondered about it for a moment, it would be difficult to get it out of here. She closed her eyes and thought back on what the guy had done. She was quite the distance away from him, so she wasn't able to hear him unless he was screaming, but she know what that demon had done something that from what she saw, effected everything, then the world turned black, and she found herself here. Something wasn't right and she could just feel it within herself, she turned on her car and revved her engine a bit. She would click the radio on, but all she heard was static. She arched a brow and was extremely confused as she began to flip through the various stations and each one of them she heard nothing but static. She turned her radio off and placed her hands on the steering wheel. "Okay....that is odd." she said to herself, she knew her car couldn't be messed up, she took very good care of it. It seemed that something was wrong with the stations, at least that's what she wanted to believe, she didn't want to believe that something bad was happening to her baby. Izumi merely sighed as she was still dressed in that outfit she wore before, her original business suit outfit was comfortably thrown about in the back seat. She suddenly turned off her car as she came to realizing something. She looked around an she got this dread feeling running down her spine. She was in a forested area, the last time she remembered being in a forested area it was swarming with demon's and spirits and such. "Fuck..." were the words that popped into her mind, she looked around, good nothing came toward's her, well at least not yet. she became cautious though, she didn't want to leave her car behind for it to be left for some demon to destroy. Well she'll just have to take her chances, though she would have to be careful now. Turning her car back on, she began to drive off, driving quite slowly so her car wouldn't make that loud of a noise, but also slowly so she could find path's that were big enough for her car to drive through, luckily enough there was one near by and she took it, the drive was a bit bumpy and not as flat as roadways are, plus her being in a sports car in a terrain like this, wasn't really all that good for her car either.

Ooc: Just driving out the forest spot to get to some open terrain.

-Word count: 451
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:36 pm

I breathed a nice, quiet, yet deep sigh of relief at the sight of the other one. At least I knew this wasn't a dream or anything. I scratched my head in wonder at this place. It looked familiar, in a sense of deja vu, but it was out of my minds eye. Breathing slowly, I floated there next to him, wondering how far away we were from the city. I tried to be optimistic about the entire thing, but my body didn't feel like it had moved all that far since I had been on top of the building. The fragments of broken concrete in the grass hadn't helped that speculation either. There were a lot of ideas going through my head that probably could have told me what was going on in a rational way, but none of them fit the current layout of the landscape. Biting my lip for a moment, I exhaled while speaking.

"Transported where? This feels like the city, but it doesn't look anything like it. Is it an illusion again?"

Slowly, I brought the small rune item out of my pocket before tossing it up in the air for a moment. With a quick snatch, I looked it over quickly before gazing curiously at it. so, we were to use this little thing against the Leviathan next time he was in town. Great.. would be nice if we could get back to time..

"And if it isnt.. think anyone else made it?"

Tech:
Notes:
OOC :
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:13 am

A feeling. An inkling. It had nagged at me since the morning. Work had been a bit of a blur
and I had left early, needing to head home for some reason. Home had been empty. But then
Jyn was at work. Jigoku called to me as did Reirei. They wanted me to get somewhere safe. I
didn't feel good. Nausea hit me quickly as the vid screen came on and reported something I
couldn't hear. I groaned and laid on the floor, not feeling all to well. I haven't felt
well since that demon meld my blades to my soul. Little ghost comes and curls up against
me, mewing. Then everything went black...

~~~~~~~~~

Chirp. Chirp.

"Shuddup.." I mumble and go to reach for my pillow. But my hand comes into contact with
grass instead. Slowly I force my eyes to open and then I find myself snapping awake. I sit
up quickly and look around. I groan and grab my head. That wasn't the smartest of ideas. I
take a calming breath. In and out. I focus myself and my mind finally fully awakens. I
allow my eyes to open again and I peer around me. Vegetation surrounds me. A forest? I lift
my face and find myself looking up into the tree canopy, sunlight filtering down around me
in gentle patches. I sigh and push myself to my feet. I had felt sick all day and then
suddenly.. Blackness and I'm now in the middle of some forest. I inspect all around me and
blink, walking over to find the dresser I share with Jyn smashed on the forest floor,
clothes strewn about. I flick my eyes around and see more of the apartment scattered
randomly along the forest.

"Mew!"

I freeze. "Mew mew!" I whip around and I brighten as I see Little Ghost Sitting on a fallen
tree and looking at me.

"Ghost-chibi!" I exclaim happily and rush over, scooping the tom cat right into my arms and
cuddling him. I here a muffle 'mew' and a soft growl of annoyance from the cat. I pull him
from the valley of my breast and nuzzle my cheek against his. He purrs and I calm. "Good
boy," I coo and I then place Little Ghost over my shoulder to lay over it. He seems content
and I move along what remains of the apartment. I find my knapsack and pick it up. Ghost
just purrs as I pick up random thing. Some of my clothes and even some of Jyn's. I have to
be hopeful that Jyn is here to. I have to keep that hope.

"Oh!" I see a couple more things. I find some of Jyn's gun magazines, though some bullets
are on the forest floor. I crouch down so I don't jostle Ghost-chibi. I gather up the loose
bullets and toss them in the knapsack with the clips and the clothes. I sling it over my
other shoulder, Ghost just watching as I move to where the kitchen would be. I shift some
of the debris around and find a box of my protien meal bars and half of my case of bottled
water. I shift the pack off and put the few rations in. I sigh, giving one last look
around.

"Just you and me, Chibi," I say to the tom cat.

"Mew." he answers and I swear he is acting more intelligent than he use to. I wonder if
something happened to him when we came to this place. I shrug and move on. I have to see if
I can find someone.

-Wc: 601
-Pc: 1
-Actions: Gathered supplies from debris of apartment and now on the search for others with Little Ghost
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:29 am

I'm not sure what the hell happened, one moment I'm standing there hunkered down behind a van for cover waiting for the explosion from the weapon HQ was suppose to use, and then next I am engulfed in darkness. Now, I don't think the bomb was suppose to do that, I thought it was suppose to make a large boom and kill all the demons that were causing trouble. I guess, we will have to find out what the hell went wrong with the bomb. Finally I began to come too. As I came to I lifted my head, my eyes still closed. Bringing my head up I ended up hitting the back of my head on something hard behind me. " Oww. " I groaned as I leaned my head forwards and reached back behind my head to rub the spot I had hit. As I rubbed the back of my head I opened my eyes to look around. As I opened my eyes to look around I finally realized that something was amiss. I last remember being in the city but what I see isn't city.. Instead it's forest, how could that be? I stair off at the forest ahead of me for a moment before glancing to the left and then to the right, finding forest in both directions, " Whats going on.. " I mumble as I pull my hand from the back of my head and begin to raise to my feet. After standing up I slowly turn to see what was behind me and that's when I notice the Division 12 Van, the same I'm guessing I hid behind. I looked at the van for a moment before I glanced around once again wondering what the hell was going on. After glancing around I press the magazine release on my assault rifle and check the magazine to make sure it was a full one before loading it back into my assault rifle, with out any knowledge of where I was, I wanted to be ready in case something came up. After checking my assault rifle, I move up to the back of the van and check the back door before pulling it open. Before I can check whats inside the my com springs to life and almost gives me a heart attack. Taking a step back, I glance around for a moment as I take in a deep breath and hold it for a moment before exhaling, trying to calm myself down. " This is Ingel, Jyn is that you? " I said responding to the transmission that came over the com. I was pleased to hear someone over the com.

Post WC: 447
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:00 am

When Sanzon poses the question to ask if we were in another illusion, the connection is made in my mind that the barrier we were initially caught in was an illusion spell as well as the dragon. Thinking back, I remember when the illusion must have been caste, in the very beginning while I was distracted by someone trying to claim my prize. There was a chance that The Leviathan wasn’t actually that powerful, only I couldn’t attack him directly. It started to make a bit more sense to me about what happened; but that didn’t help the current. Now that I knew that I might be in an illusion, my eyes close and I murmur a short spell (Mental Defense) before I open my eyes back to view nothing had changed for me. I frown as I confirm, “I do not believe this to be an illusion…” To his second question, I answer, “I am not concerned with others.” Technically I had no ties to the city or any place. “I exist in and of myself. I am all I need… still, our location makes me curious. I think I will investigate this new land and see what it is and what it has to offer.” With that, I basically agree that it would be prudent to check for signs of life, spiritual or otherwise, in wherever we were.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:08 am

A voice comes over the COM link to answer my hail. There is a small amount of interference as if the signal of our COM link was low, but luckily it is Ingel on the other end that speaks to me. “Ingel,” I answer, “yes this is me…” I hear something in the bushes to my rear and I advise him to hold on for a moment as I turn around, reaching into my chest holster for my pistol. Through a clearing in the brush, I see a bald headed Division 12 Lt. walk through, brushing pieces of the terrain off of his built form. With a sigh of relief, I acknowledge, “Tapp.” Tapp nods and returns, “Boss. Hey, do you know how the hell we got in the forest and why there’s parts of the city around us?” I shake my head and tell him to hold on. “Ingel,” I return to my communication with him, “I have Tapp here with me in the middle of the forest. Are you still in the city?”

Current: 175
Total: 593
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:30 am

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) Ingel_13
As Jyn began to speak up, I was reassured that I wasn't simply hearing things and thus not crazy. When he tells me to hold on, I pause for a moment, wondering what was going on on his end of the link, did he run into some trouble? While waiting for a response from Jyn, I move back up to the Division 12 van and look into the back of the van, glancing around inside it, though it was empty aside from the Division 12 equipment. I began to climb up into the van as Jyn began to speak up again. So it was just Tapp, that's good to hear. When he asked the question, I sighed lightly before I began to respond, " No, " I say before pausing a second, " I'm in the same situation, " after moving into the van, I sat down in one of the side seats before reaching into my pocket and pull out my phone," in a forest, somewhere, though I am inside one of the vans, I just have no clue where I am. " since it seemed like a good time to get in touch with Trinity, I flip my phone open and the first thing I notice is the 'no signal' on the screen, " Damn it.... " I say with a sigh of annoyance.

Post WC: 227
Total WC: 674
MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:50 am

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) Adrian10

Adrian wandered through the woods, his body moving with the speed and grace above that of the normal human. He frowned as he looked left and right. He was clad in the black yakuta and horned mask, he was known for in the Western Woods. Adrian's body came to a sudden stop as he looked at a van right in front of him. He moved toward the vehicle his hand drawing Goranova from the ivory sheath at his hip. He breathed slowly as he moved as silently as he could toward the van. The crystal blue blade clicked lightly as he shifted his grip on it. He stepped toward the open back doors of the van and shifted around, the opening. He brought his sword up, aiming to place the tip against the occupant's throat. He stared at Ingel, frowning as he stood there.

"Who are you and what the hell are you doing out here?" he demanded, glaring at the other male.

(163/163)
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:33 am

I chuckled for a moment at his demeanor. His tone was so 15th century. at the very least I still had someone who could put a smile on my face, and that made this place just a little more tolerable. I tried to keep the thoughts of lauren and her family out of my mind. I would head to where their relative location would be, and hope for the best, but it was doubtful. Yawning lightly, I shook my head in agreeance with this other demon. It would be best for us to get a full bearing on the surrounding areas.

"it is safe to assume we are at war with that spirit, and he could come at us from anywhere. With that said, we need to get a bearing on the local life as well. Figure out where exactly we are. As much as I hate being an ally to a demon, it looks like I have no choice right now. ."

I brought my hand to my head in thought for a moment.. It would be much easier to get attention by setting the forest on fire.. that would probably be a huge thing, especially if the division were still around. The thought would ponder there for a moment before I consulted the other. I didnt want to bring him attention either if he was against it.

"Lets burn it down. Thats the easiest way to see whats out there."

Tech:
Notes:
OOC :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:01 pm

I look to Sanzon as the suggestion is given. It seemed inane at first and a frown graces my lips. As I think about it, the frown fades into a short smirk. I came to like the idea and his way of thinking; he seemed like someone who could get to the point of something quickly. Causing a scene would definitely rile the bees of this realm, and once they were out, I would oppress them and have my answer. I nod and look down to the ground; there was a lot of ground to cover down there, but I figured, it was best to start where we were. Now I knew I could make a large explosion, but I didn't particularly have anything that would cause a fire. Dark energy was more explosion than it was flame ensuing. I question Sanzon, "show me this plan of yours."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:44 pm

Hearing that he was in the same situation as myself and Tapp, I nod and confirm, “so you are in this forest and well…” I look to Tapp and request, “check the GPS in the Enforcer and see where we are.” He gives a nod and assures, “will do, boss.” I turn my attention back to Ingel as I comment, “I’m going to attempt to decipher our coordinates, do you know what yours are?” As I am asking this, Tapp pokes his head out of the door of the Enforcer and comments, “the GPS says it cannot find a signal.” I pause for a moment and give a “tsk” as I suck my teeth; that was certainly annoying. “Okay,” I say with a sigh and then state, “first things first, I’m going to see if you’re around me somewhere. This forest is a bit dense, but I’m going to honk the Enforcer’s horn. I want you to see if you are close enough to hear it.” With that, Tapp had overheard the plan and gave a thumbs up and he would get to honking. When there is an affirmation from Ingel, I would give him the signal to honk the horn three times. The Enforcer’s horn would be substantially loud and at his position, Ingel should be able to hear it.

Current: 221
Total: 814

Last edited by escalation on Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:48 pm

.end of continuation.
The fox woman hopped into the mechanical contraption, eying it suspiciously, as though she expected it to somehow trap her. Like most wild animals, she bore an ever-so-slight case of claustrophobia.
She didn't speak immediately while in the car, instead staring at the roof as though she were trying to determine something about it. "There's a clearin up ahead, but... there ain't nothin in it 'cept a lamp pole. The best way to get a good look around would prolly be the sky."
Without waiting for a response to her speculations, she placed two dingy hands on the roof of the car above her, the studs on her fingerless gloves beginning to glow slightly as she closed her eyes and concentrated.
After awhile, a glowing green surge would pulse through the metal, and any metal objects in the car would seem to pick up a bit of weight, but besides that, little else happened.

Summary: Used Lytscatters

Words: 151/422
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:11 pm

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) Izumi_01
Izumi would look to Grunty and see how she reacted, but didn't think much of it, by this time since she was out of the forest, she could finally open her windows, earlier she didn't because well, she didn't want thinking to just randomly jump into her car, now that they were in open area, it was much better to just open the windows a bit. In which she lowered them slightly with the press of a button, so they were partially down, not fully though. Well thing's were all ready, oh right, seat belts, Izumi had put hers on when Grunty mentioned something about a clearing up ahead and there only being a lamp post there and then something about watching from the sky. "Ah well, sorry about that- huh?" She said as she noticed that Grunty began to do something, Izumi felt a slight change in weight on herself, as she had some metallic items on her, like her phone, and her outfit, specifically around the mask region and neck held some metallic parts to them. Izumi kept quiet but only wondered what this girl was doing and would only watch her carefully.

-Word count: 195 | 646
MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:54 pm

I thought for a moment how exactly I would start a forest fire. I didn't really have any heat based attacks, and I couldn't control fire at all. My entire style of combat, and dealing with people was through electricity. Standing there for a moment, I lifted my right arm up to take a gander at my palm. With that, I had an idea. Lightning could start fires without too much work. I was feeling nice and energetic, so a lightning storm would be rather easy to pull off right now. Lifting my right arm to the sky, I gave a light chant before thrusting my palm towards the trees ahead of me. My body turned ninety degrees as to keep the other spirit out of the way.

"hall of the thunder king, strike thee."

If successful, several bolts of lightning would depart from the sky before slamming into the forest below, hopefully igniting something..

Tech:
Notes:
OOC :
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:54 pm

The member 'Antifreke' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Mastered' :
MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) Hit
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:13 pm

I give a nod of approval as the thunder storm is brought down. It confirms the notion that I wanted to battle with this demon at a later time. I felt I was stronger, but his strength was compelling and with my nature, fighting was in my spirit. It was something I needed in order to sustain myself, much like eating. My arms are crossed at my chest as I look down to the forest below and comment, "good. Now we wait for movement." If there was no movement here, then we would simply have to move to the next place, rinse and repeat. Aside from the flames starting to build below, the change in the skies for the lightning should have been noticeable as well. As I am looking over Sanzon's handy work, something approaches from a higher elevation in teh sky to our position. A large big, something resembling a hawk on steroids with a pterodactyl for a grandfather makes its way towards us; a mythical creature no longer existent in the realm which Sanzon and I had come.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:31 am

Though I could hear what Jyn was saying, at the moment my attention was focused on my cellphone that wasn't getting any signal out here, where ever the hell I am. With everything that is going on, I let my guard down and for got to shut the door behind me, then didn't pay any attention to the opening, instead focusing on my phone and the fact that I didn't have any signal now. This laps in guard resulted in someone entering the van, someone I didn't know, and the blade of a sword being placed against my throat, lovely. I could hear Jyn in my ear piece but I couldn't exactly respond to him, not with a sword at my throat. " .. My name is Ingel and I don't know what I'm doing here, I woke up and found myself here. " I said in a calm voice, trying to keep who ever this is from going all psycho on me with his sword. When I heard the honk come from the Enforcer, I glanced towards the front of the van before turning my gaze back to the man, " Why don't you lower your weapon so no one gets hurt? " Though I knew I needed to respond to the honk, I also needed to ensure that the guy wasn't going to turn me into fertilizer.

Post WC: 229
Total WC: 903
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:58 am

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) Novak_10
+ After an Anarchic Experience +
Looking For A Friend.
---
Unable to sense the presence of anything in my immediate area, I let out a light sigh as I glance around, trying to decided what I should do. " Perhaps.. I should choose a direction and start walking. I'm bound to run into someone or sense a presence. I can't really stay here.. " I thought to myself as I glanced around more, now trying to figure out which way I should go since I had come to a conclusion about what I should do. As my gaze came to rest on a direction, I nodded, deciding I would start in this direction and if I didn't run into anything I would try another, hell if needed I would simply fly above the trees.. Now that I had settled on a direction I begin to walk. " I wonder what happened to that damn cat demon, we didn't get to finish our match. " I said, glancing around some as I moved through the forest. " If I see that demon again I'll be sure to finish it off. " I added, grinning faintly at the thought, though I knew the thing was strong, but not strong enough. As I fell silent I began to hum lightly to myself as I continued to walk through the forest at a steady pace, enjoying the nice forest scenery you could say since that was all there really was to look at at the moment, a bunch of green and brown, though it's a lot better then other forests I've been in.

Post WC: 259
Total WC: 570
MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:14 am

"Don't do it. If you even try to respond, I'll take your head right off. SWAT's got some impressive equipment. But your jurisdiction ends at the city limits. So why would you be out here? Are you looking for demons? Or were you looking for me?" he demanded, pressing the blade against Ingel's throat more. "No... You wouldn't be after me. You have no reason to be hunting for a dead man..."

With that he drew his blade back, taking it from Ingel's throat safely before slipping it into the sheath at his hip. He reached up, pulling the mask from his face, glaring at the male in front of him. But his anger didn't last long. He didn't have the strength to fight anymore. Turning he sat on the edge of the van, staring into the woods as he waited.

"You can answer them if you want. Sorry if I reacted with too much violence. But today's been a very bad day and your presence here is not doing any good for me." he said, glancing over his shoulder at the male. "I wont attack you. You have my word. In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

With that he set the mask down beside him. Rubbing at his eyes he sighed, shaking his head. He needed a rest, his body was tired. The day had taken it's toll on him mentally and physically. He leaned his head against the open door as he closed his eyes for a moment, breathing slowly before he stood and grabbed his mask. Slipping it back on he went to sit under a tree.

(294/457)
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:00 am

I watch the area below sparkle through the lightning before a small pillar of smoke and slight black fumes arose. I guess the fire idea had worked. It hadn't crossed my mind yet, but maybe it would just be easier to spread it from here, and burn the entire thing down. Not that I wasn't in a good mood or anything, but no one had replied, answered, or signaled from that strike. My body rotated around to face Domen once again in curiosity. I hadn't seen anything through the thick trees. I wish I had a bit of wind control at the very least. It would have came in mad handy for spreading these flames across the entire forest. My palm raised, facing an area about two hundred yards away, off to our right.

"See anything? or should I set more on fire.."

Tech:
Notes:
OOC :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:10 am

With a frown, I look down at the burning trees. Though it was a devastating attack, it looked like a small campfire on a mountain side. We needed something with more force. As I am pondering this, I hear a flutters of feathers at the last moment, and the hawk the size of an SUV, attacks me from behind clutching my shoulders in its talons and striking at my face with its beak. Caught off guard, I manage to get out, “what in the world?!” as I swat the things face away from mine. I grab it by the neck and rip it off of my form. Attempting to keep a grip on the thing, my fist is pulled back and then slams into the body of the bird knocking it down and away. It regains its composure from falling from the skies, turns around and flies off, deciding to try something else for its meal. I hold a bewildered look for a moment as I watch the thing fly away before I realize, “wait… I know that creature. It existed long ago in the past. I knew of it as a human…” I look around the forest and start to realize where I may be. “Hmm... that's odd. Why would we be here?”
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:23 am

I expect to hear something back from Ingel, but there is silence on the line for a moment. I hear him begin to explain who he was in a calm voice and I knew that he was compromised somehow. I hear that he is held at weapon point and that makes things worst. During the time he is let go, I am barely able to make out the voice of another. Turning towards the Enforcer I tell Tapp that something may have happened to Ingel. Alternatively, I knew that staying in one place in the forest for too long wasn’t the best thing to do. I was almost surprised we hadn’t encountered any Yokai or Higher Order Demons yet. I nod to Tapp and advise “get loaded and ready to head out. We’re going to be moving soon.” With that, he nods and gives a “right boss” as he checks his magazines and his various weapons. Looking around, I didn’t see anything that may be useful for us; I had my enforcer; that would probably be all that I needed until I reached the city once more. I keep my ear on the com line waiting for any type of clarification or word from Ingel.

Current: 205
Total: 1019
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:35 am

"hhmm.."

I was caught off guard as well, floating slightly backwards from the winged creature while Domen took care of it. I watched with much curiosity as it was batted down towards the ground, only to regain its flight and turn back from whence it came. That was a strange creature that I was unfamiliar with on all sides. I sighed, as my mind hit a brick wall. Even back then I hadn't ventured down here. All of my time had been spent defending the coastline, so that is what I knew how to do. Floating closer, I figured i would skip the "you okay question?", as he would probably say he was fine regardless of his state.

"past.. as in.. long time ago.. as in.. we are in what will be the city in a long time?"

Tech:
Notes:
OOC :
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:54 pm

The woman held her hands there, as though she were trying to concentrate on something very hard, a feat she probably wouldn't be able to repeat. Slowly, gradually, the car came to leave the ground in its forward progress, hanging unsteadily in the air, balancing on an invisible pole. The woman grunted lightly, a bead of sweat traveling down her head as she shoved harder into the ceiling. The car ascended a little faster until they were a few feet above the canopy of trees.
Seeming to be under great stress, Grunty cracked her eyes open and took a look at the landscape around them. "I ain't got good eyesight, but I sees a bigger clearing that look like it's got stuff moving, eh?"
She heard the crackle of unnatural thunder off of Sanzo's previous attack, and it was almost enough to make her drop the car. "Lytnin user? A lytnin user?"

Summary: Used Magnetism and a bit of flight to help lift the car above the trees.

Words: 150/572
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:01 pm

It seemed as if the situation was on a downward spiral as the man began to threaten me more. As I felt the blade press against my throat more, I kept my calm as I looked at the man, though I wasn't sure what he meant when he asked about me being after him, I had no clue who the man was so how could I be after him and, for a dead man he seems pretty lively. When he finally withdrew his blade and I let out a sigh of relief as I watched the man, still a bit clueless as to what his deal was. As the man removed his mask I am finally able to get a look at his face before he turns away and moves take a seat in the van. For the moment, I still remained in my seat though I gripped the handle of my assault rifle tighter as I kept my gaze locked on the man, waiting to see if he is going to try something else. Though he said I could respond, I wait for a moment to make sure it was actually safe to do so. Despite the fact that he says he won't attack, I still remain cautions and keep my guard up for the time being. Now that it seemed like things are calming down and the man seems to be calmed down, I decide it would be best to get a hold of Jyn and update him. " Jyn, this is Ingel, " I say, glancing towards the back of the van, " Sorry about the delay, I ran into someone, or rather they ran into me. But things have calmed down now. I heard the honk front he Enforcer. I'm going to move up into the driver seat of the van and honk the horn, alright? " I said as I glanced down at my phone that I still had out, upon seeing the no signal again, I let out a sigh and flipped my phone closed before slipping it back into my pocket as I glanced to the back of the van once again, the man wasn't there so he must have left or moved, but who is he..

Post WC: 374
Total WC: 1277
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:33 pm

"Yare yare, Ghost-chibi. Looks like we are somewhere.. But exactly where i can't even tell," I sigh, having been walking for, I check the watch on my wrist, a good fifteen minutes. I stop, listening to the forest around me. Silence greets me. Odd. But then maybe more people are here and debris followed them also. Could have spooked the animals. I look up into the canopy. I need to see if I can find something.

"Ghost.. Up," I tell him. He gives a lazy yawn and leaps off my shoulder and up onto a tree branch. I don't trust to put my pack down so I let my shouchou ink my flesh with its spiraling tattoos. I tilt my head from side to side, cracking my neck before I grab the closest branch and haul myself up. I've always been a bit stronger than normal people. Also all my training has developed my muscles properly. Ghost hops ahead of me and I climb up into the braches, feeling like a kid again.

"Ghost-chibi. You.. Are moving too fast," I grumble and I finally pull myself up and out into the top of the canopy. My eyes widen as I look around a low whistle escaping my lips. "Impressive," I comment, turning my head to guage the length of the forest.

"Mou... This looks like my history book.. The forest were only this big in the past.." I halt my words. Nah. That's just crazy talk. I slap my forehead, grinning. The heat must be getting to me.

"Iiyaa!" I squeal, nearly falling out of the tree as Something about a half a mile to my left sends a horde of birds into the air. The watch them. They settle right back down. So.. The item is not a threat, but had surprised them. Maybe its more people. If it had been a predator or a demon the birds would have fled their homes. I mark the spot in my mind and point my watch at it, the little thing having a compass. I look at it.

"So I have to head in a south west direction," I murmur, already making my way down from the branches. I hop0 down to the ground when I reach the lowest branch and I feel Ghost hop onto the knap sack before he settles back to laying over my shoulder. I lift my hand and pet his head. "Good boy," I coo and use my watches compass to begin heading toward the place the birds had been spooked. I can only hope I find people.

My heart begins to flutter. I need to know that I'm not the only one. I begin to set my pace in a light jog. Faster than my walking, but I would be able to hold out for the half a mile or so while carrying all this extra weight.

wc: 482
twc: 1083
pc: 2
Actions: Traveled a bit before climbing up a tree to get bearings. Saw birds leap up from a certain section [Jyn blaring the horn] and now on the way toward it in hopes of finding others. So..Headed for Jyn's gathering.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:49 pm

Adrian sat under the tree, his eyes closed as he pulled a scroll from his robes. He slid it open and bit his thumb until blood appeared on the tip. He ran his thumb across the scroll, a grin on his face as he began breathing slowly. He felt the energy around him swirling, filling him, penetrating him, binding him together. But it was not the same still. It was something powerful, yes. But it wasn't the same as the very thing that made him up. It was part of the world, a natural part of everything around him. He drew upon it, feeling the swirling energies at the base of his spine, before it flooded his body. The tingling sensation flooded him as he drew upon the strength of the mana within and around him.

"Aguaiem maha maveil!" he chanted, his body shaking.

The shield formed, drawing around him like a cloak, forming in front of him granting him the protection he wanted. But the difference was the scroll burned up as he chanted. The shield grew more powerful building upon itself multiple times. He felt it rise to it's normal strength and continue to increase. His eyes opened as he blinked. Frowning he glanced over his shoulder, his arms crossing over his chest. He looked left, then right as he rose to his feet. Something was there, he could hear something moving around him, but where it was, he had no idea. Then again he didn't know WHAT it was. But he was sure he wasn't going to like whatever it was.

(264/721)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:01 pm

Ingel’s voice comes back in through the com link and I am relieved that he is alright. As expected of Ingel, I am told that he had found someone else. I take that to mean that others, other than us, had been transported here somehow. I still didn’t have much to go on to know where I actually was, but I figured that the demons in the Lower Commons probably had something to do with it. I give Tapp a thumbs up, to signal that the honking worked and he nods and gives a grin as he sits on the edge of the drivers seat with his machine gun across his lap. Somehow, having Tapp there with that big ass gun made me feel at ease. I advise, “that’s fine. That way we can make our way towards one another.” With the horn honk, he should have an idea of which direction we were in, to basically we would probably start playing a forest game of Marco Polo.

Current: 168
Total: 1187
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:08 pm

To answer Sanzon's question, I state, "yes. I believe we're somehow in the past. That would explain why there is so much forest. Look." I raise my hand and point to the distant shore line several dozen miles away. As someone who spent much time in the air I knew a many distinguishing features. "That coast line is very familiar, but in the lands west of it, there should be a large village. That does not seem to be the case. That would only be that way if the village had not existed yet." Of course, I wouldn't be close enough to view the smaller version of the city that was there, but the large shiny structures that give away a metropolis would be missing under careful observation. "Still..." I look around.... "there should be someone around..." I murmur a short incantation and raise my hands to the heavens. (F9) The skies grow down and several bolts of dark energy that strike one after another our area before a large bolt dwarfs the others and crashes down on a target area slightly further off than Sanzon's original thunderstorm.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:12 pm

Forrest: J10? (
Map)

As he snapped to he recalled his last action before all went blank Dwem was supposed to go camping over the weekend as he was going to meet them later arriving at the evacuation center Dwem saw his friends had found their way there in the truck. Dwem Was walking towards the truck as he felt something was wrong. Taking a moment Dwem look around as he had only the finest camping gear money could find as he was a spoiled brat and he admitted it. Dwem was about to get into the truck when he noticed a bright blinding flash and a sort of sonic boom. Falling down into the truck Dwem was knocked out from a blow from the door of the truck.

Dwem’s eyes fluttered for a moment then they suddenly popped open as if he had overslept again. Jumping up, as he was late for an appointment Dwem looked around in a light fog. Closing his eyes Dwem attempted to clear his head of the light fog of sleep that clouded his mind. Looking around Dwem recalled what was supposed to have been doing. Opening his eyes Dwem saw his two friends out cold in the back of the truck. Thinking of the worse case scenario Dwem Pulled out his gun making sure he had a clip in it. Looking around for a moment went to check on his friends.

Megumi and Denther were apparently al’right as he was saw their movement of breath. Glancing around Dwem took a long careful look, as he dint know where he was right then and there. Considering himself Dwem took stock of the situation and decided to wake up his friends up. Careful as to make sure they were not injured in any way Dwem glanced over them a bit. Megumi was a wild do it all survivalist after all and it was her idea to go camping and roughing it. It amused her Dwem was planning to bring all this she was considering useless junk. Denther had joined Division 12 and was the all as out hold nothing back Mr. Jock bad arse.

Shaking each of them as they woke up Dwem was careful not to startle them as they knew martial arts and normally kicked his arse all the time in training Matches. Dwem looked up and around once more, as they had to get ready. Dwem does his best to recollect his thought in to action as his friends recover. Dwem went over and saw that there camping and expensively chosen gear was there. Nonetheless, it was the best of the best after all. As best as money could buy with the advisement of the most respected survivalist. Dwem was looking through a chest when he heard a horn. He stopped instantly and looked around himself as he climbed onto the top of the truck. Getting inside the truck Dwem start honking the horn aloud as hoped to draw their attention. Perhaps it was help. Starting the truck as he heard it come to life without any real trouble turned on the radio he got from his mother. Turning it to the emergency channel Dwem spoke into it. Repeatedly calling if anyone was out there. Darn thing was Military Issue is not slight bit better since it was actually top of the line. Dwem would honk the horn every so often to hope for the best. Turning off the truck as the radio had its own power supply and solar recharge kit. Echo friendly his friends made him get it for most of their electrical stuff.

Post 1

WC 600

TWC 600
Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:24 pm

"Kami.. I wish I had my headphones," I grumble. But then it would only serve to distract me and wouldn't allow me to listen to see if something is coming for me. I pause in my running and check my pulse. It was steady and not fluttering too wildly. I pull a bottle of water from the side pouch on my pack. I take a sip to wet my tongue and the back of my throat. Its not wise for me to drink too much just yet till I can find a water source. Ghost yawns and I pat his head before putting the water away once again. I look at my watch and I turn my body a bit, pointing me south west. I roll my shoulders a bit, careful not to unseat my travel companion.

I wipe sweat from my brow and set off once again, mindful of the branches and things so i don't trip. Bet Ghost would be pissed if i went and tripped like an idiot. If my estimations are correct i should be within position to see what caused the disturbance in about five more minutes if I keep this gentle pace. I would need to eat once I do though. Got to keep my body running on full.

wc: 215
twc: 1298
pc: 3
Actions: Still jogging in the direction of the disturbance. Will reach in one more post.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:37 pm

Soon she began to understand what this girl was up to as the car lifted up into the air and started to rise higher and higher. Well this wouldn't be good if the car dropped that sort of damage to the underside of the car from the trees below wouldn't be a pretty thing and might end up totalling her car. Izumi began to look around as the car rose up, seeing various thing's in the distance ranging from exotic plant life to exotic animal life, some of which seemed well kinda made up or rather found in a history book. She looked back over to Grunty who from how Izumi saw it, was having great trouble keeping this spell up, which gave Izumi a sort of a warning sign that the car might end up dropping. Quickly she glanced around ino the distance and then heard what Grunty said about a huge clearing up ahead. Then the crack of lytning grasped her attention as well, and she somewha jumped out of her seat when she felt the odd jump of the car, she looked back to grunty. "We're heading to that clearing." With one hand on the steering wheel and the other hand she placed it onto Grunty's shoulders. Marking's began to glow all over her body, tribal markings that oddly resembled a butterfly pattern. She looked in the direction where she had once saw Grunty's eyes staring at, and focused her energy and soon she spotted that clearing, she couldn't exactly making it out in detail, but saw an opening that didn't apear to have anything in it's place. "Teleport!" She uttered as her powers kicked in and in an instant they vanished from thier current location in the sky, and rematerialize in the clearing that Izumi was staring out that was found just outside of what had appeared to be a village, of course Izumi teleported them on the ground, successfully teleproting herself, the car, and grunty. Izumi felt quite drains as she sat back in her seat.

-Word count: 341 | 987
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Yogi Bear attacks!
---
As Jyn began to speak I rose from my seat but before moving to the front of the van, I paused for a moment and glanced back over my shoulder at the open doors of the van one last time, wondering about the man that had shown up and what he had said, he seemed like an odd one, though I had just met him. Turning my attention away from the back of the van I moved into the cab of the van and slipped into the driver seat before glancing down at the steering wheel, " Alright, I'm honking. " I said, giving Jyn a warning ahead of time so he could listen out for the honk. Slipping my hand onto the center of the steering wheel, I press down on it honking the Division12 van's horn. Seconds after honking the horn, I heard a horn begin to honk, that was fast. But when my radio came to life it wasn't Jyn speaking, instead it was another voice, another Division 12 member? I was glad to hear another voice on the radio, that meant there are others out there, where ever 'there' is. " I hear you, sit tight and we will find you. You need to keep your radio on so we can keep in contact with you. ".

The honk from the Division 12 van had disturbed something that was hunting, when the strange object had appeared, at first it was cautions and remained in the shadows watching what was going on but when the strange metal beast let forth a loud sound, the creature was spooked into a fit of rage and charged forth from where it had been hiding. From the forest burst a large brown bear, letting out a roar before it charged straight for the Division 12 van.

Post WC: 304
Total WC: 1581
Action: In contact with Jyn and Dwem, met up with Adrian, and attacked by local wildlife.

Last edited by яuиє on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:05 pm

"Oh fuck me running!" Adrian said, as he turned running toward the van.

He drew Goranova from his hip as he went, the crystaline blade flashing out toward the bear's side. He was trying to keep it from attacking the van. Wildlife could be just as damaging as a car slamming into another. And this bear was pretty big. Adrian willed the Devil's teardrop from it's place in the forest, drawing it to his other hand as his body turned, following his first strike with a second. But something felt off. The bear's hide was hard. He frowned as he got his wish. The bear turned from the van, roaring at him as it came toward him. Adrian growled, drawing his blades back as the bear rose to it's full height. Adrian blinked as he looked up at it, his eyes widening. Gulping he saw his life flash before his eyes before he grunted. The swiping paw sent the masked male flying.

Hitting the ground in a roll Adrian growled before turning to face the bear. This whole day just seemed to be going wrong and everything was just getting worse and worse.

"Who knew bears were stronger in the past?" he wondered.

(203/924)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:39 pm

“I hear you,” I advise Ingel. Earlier there was a bit of thunder that seemed unnaturally loud, but in my interactions with Ingel, I had missed it. But now something comes a bit closer and louder and I knew that there was something afoot. A quick gaze to the sky would show that it changed unnaturally dark in the wake of the rumbling crashes I heard. “Hell… they’re probably demons around…” I murmur to myself, now feeling out for them. As I do this subconsciously, I almost slap myself for being so dumb. I forgot for a moment that I had the ability to sense people and spirit entities. I close my eyes for a moment and feel out in the area around me. There were two distract strong signatures in one area. Someone who felt familiar was further off in another direction, but I couldn’t tell. What I could tell, however, was Ingel’s position and there seemed to be a hitorinji with him as well, or someone with a similar signature as an enhanced human; hopefully it wouldn’t be a possessed human. Honking comes from another direction as I feel a group of normal human and smaller trace signals in all directions. I open my eyes and ask myself, “just how many were displaced here?” A very familiar signature comes into my sensing and I look in her direction as I murmur, “Shiori?” There is some talking over the com from who I would assume to be the group of humans near us. There were several objectives that popped in my mind, but for now, there was one that I would complete first. I link back to Ingel as I advise, “I can sense your location. I’ll meet up with you in a bit.” With that, I turn to Tapp and advise, “I’m driving. It’s time to move from here.” A grin comes across Tapps face as he emits a “hell yeah” before hopping from the vehicle and moving around it. A weak signature comes from behind as I turn and reach for my pistol. “Boss!” a familiar voice comes out as I recognize, “Michael? Good get in the car.” I turn back to the Enforcer, pulling myself up and into the front seat. Michael blinks, caught off guard. “Don’t you even want to know why I was…” he pauses and sighs, “whatever.” He comes with as he gets into the Enforcer. Once it’s loaded up, I start up the vehicle and then look for the best “path” to take through this forest. Figuring I would have to make my own, the heavy duty vehicle starts forwards and moves into the brush as I follow Shiori’s signature to her position in the black hummer.

Current: 455
Total: 1642
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:16 pm

I stop again, panting. Its warm out here. I wipe the sweat from my brow again and look up through the trees. Its about to be high noon. That would explain why the forest is getting so muggy. I like it when itss hot. But its not the heat its the humidity that irks me more than anything when I'm outside. Ghost grows suddenly and I still, listening to the forest. Something is coming toward my position. It sounds odd. A car? Nah. Can't be. Who would try and drive through this shit?

"Ghost. Into the trees," I say to the cat, feeling as he spring boards off my shoulder and into the nearest tree. I then leap up and grab a branch, hauling myself up also, searching for the source of the noise. I get to my feet and find myself hopping along branches like a leopard on the prowl. Something is shifting below in the underbrush. My eyes narrow and without any warning I leap down upon the object in question. I land on metal and I blink, lifting my gaze to find Jyn behind the wheel of a hummer. "Jyn?" I say in surprise and launch myself back up to a branch so I don't get thrown off when he stops.

wc: 214
twc: 1512
pc: 4
Actions: Heard somethng coming, hopped into the trees and then pounced on Jyn's hummer then hopped back up to grab a branch to avoid being thrown off if Jyn hits the brakes.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:31 pm

By the time the teleportation had finished, Grunty had switched back to her default fox form and yawned widely, scratching behind her jaw with her hind leg and looking out the window boredly, as though nothing had transpired to make her weary before the teleport.
Seeing the cows that surrounded the village in the clearing, however, made her excited. She yipped twice, stepping on the button to make the window go down and then quickly jumped out of it.
Not wasting any time or waiting for any approval, she moved easily below the crude, wooden fence and stepped into the eaten-down grass, her posture low to the ground and her ears flattened, the brush of her tail sweeping back and forth over the ground. The cows seemed to grow a bit uneasy at the sight of a canine approaching them with such a posture, the lone bull in the herd lowering his head, snorting, and kicking back dirt in a hostile manner, the look in his unintelligent eyes conveying that he would brook no nonsense.
This creature the fox thoroughly ignored, her yellow eyes darting from one bovine to the next until she suddenly seemed to find the one she wanted.
She jumped forward quickly, snapping her teeth together with a metallic click at a white cow. The herd moved quickly, that cow she snapped at in particular trying to move away from this thing that had invaded their peaceful, gated pasture.
Once the cow was running, it wasn't difficult at all to use a variant of her lytning bind skill to trip the creature and tie it's back legs to prevent it from making it any further.
All of this happened very quickly, and the rest of the herd retreated to a far end of the pasture, leaving their herd mate to lay on her back and moo plaintively after the retreating crowd as the fox approached, snarling wickedly. The antagonist pounced and landed on the cow's upturned belly. She opened her jaws wide and closed them gently around a protruding udder and lay down, sucking passively.

Summary: Trapped a cow, drank some milk.

Words: 342/916
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Izumi felt kinda dazed from the firce drain of energy from just teleporting and moved her head slowly as she looked aroundm her hands slowly came up to her keys a shse turned off her car. "Gr... Grunty are you okay...?" she asked a she looked over to the passenger seat only to see a fox jump out the window. Izumi merely blinked confused as she was trying to add into her mind how a fox got into her car, then it came to her that the only other person in her car was Grunty, who was well already portraying hints of being something more than human, and a fox coming out of her car, was well adding to her suspicions. Izumi sat back and sighed. "So... a demon eh?" she mumbled to herself as she watched the demon head off to near by cows. Izumi would blink as she was just recovering from her quick teleporting, she really needed to work on her abilities, and well from her suspicions now, she would presume that she would be able to have time to practice them. Unbuckling her seat belt she glanced around, seeing a village and various people walking about, of course something as bright as her car's red color contrasted against well just about everything else and easily grasped attention.

-Word count: 221 | 1208
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:39 pm

MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) Nagi-moon2

- - - - - - - -
Nagi was asleep when he suddenly smelled something strange. This caused him to wake up and look around. He saw that he was no longer in an alleyway in the lower commons. He had somehow been moved somewere else. The smell of a new area is what woke him up. "Well isnt this great. Where the fuck am I?" He said grumpily. It wouldnt have been so bad if it wasnt for the fact that it was day. That ment he couldnt transform and search the area quickly. "Shit...well I guess I better get to looking around." He said simply and stood to his feet and began walking.
Wordcount: ---

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:49 pm

The fox looked up from the udder, ignoring the indignant moos of the creature below her. Apparently her companion had come to. It wouldn't be that unusual for a fox to be assaulting a cow, she thought as her eyes rolled left and right, looking at the very ancient looking village before them. The first and last thoughts in her mind were that they'd somehow stumbled into the camp of the Sacred Hunters. She'd never met them, but she'd heard an awful lot of rumors from the other spirits. The hunters weren't to be messed with.
With a last, prolonged gulp, she drew out the last of the milk and licked the white liquid from around her lips.
Purposefully, she trotted back over to Izumi and the car, sitting next to her and yawning, speaking plainly when she was finished. "This seems like a bad place to be, eh?"

Summary: Walked back to Izumi, felt uncomfortable because the village looks like a Sacred Hunters' camp.

Words: 147/1063
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:07 pm

At least her mind came back into focus as her energy was slowly returning to her. She would look around with a more clear mind as she saw the village and looked at it's condition, it didn't seem quite, up-to-date as one would think, Izumi merely blinked as it appeared that grunty and her came to the same thought that this village might have been the sacred hunters village. Izumi began to compare her memory of her last time being in that village and it seemed a bit different, but still the thought of this being a sacred hunters village didn't exactly leave her mind. If this one, this might have ment that grunty was in danger, at this realization Grunty seemed to have retreated from her cow shaped drink and returned back to the car. Izumi looked at the fox who had spoke, yet her suspicions were right, this was Grunty, and Izumi just looked back towards the village. "It seems that way, we should probably leave this place, I believe we're attracting attention." Izumi stated as she sat back in her seat in order to stretch out her back having it crack in this action that she did. Though it did seem odd, the way they were dressed, it was just all too old fashioned, even more old fashioned then the time she had went to Nidalis. Izumi would cross her arms across her chest as she kept staring towards some of the villagers who had started to make thier way towards thier direction. Izumi would only just arch a brow as she turned the key of her car just enough to turn the power on and start to roll up the windows.

-Word count: 285 | 1493
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:42 pm

The heavy duty vehicle performs well in the forest. I could have sworn that we ran over a bear or two, but the visibility was bad, so I kept the thing rolling forwards towards where I sense Shiori. Once I get to the area where I feel Shiori, I look around and don’t see her. Tapp looks out his window attentively and Michael mans the sensors on the vehicle as he assure, “there’s someone in this location, boss.” The Hummer slowly rumbles forward before something lands on it. I look out the windshield and see Shiori who hops off as I bring the Hummer to a stop. “Really?!” I growl to myself, opening my door and performing the short hop to get out of the Hummer, and walk around to the hood. “You’re just going to land on the hood like that…” I murmur to myself. For that moment, I forget that the thing is actually bulletproof and damn near tank proof; it was fine. Tapp opens his door and stands up, resting his elbows on the door and hood of the vehicle. “A chic,” he comments to himself, “that can jump.” Acting more as I should, I turn to Shiori and approach her, first asking, “are you okay?” in my normal overprotective manner.

Current: 214
Total: 1856
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:45 pm

"hhmm.."

I murmured the same response once again. Gazing off in the direction of the coast line, I began to recognize it. I had spent much time up on the cliffside watching the sunrise when I first came to this realm. It was stupid of me to forget something so simple as terrain features. Then again, it was something that could easily be taken for granted, especially when you were used to skyscrapers. I shook my head while watching him explain the area, then target another one. Floating to a position where I was parallel, and facing the same direction, I wondered what possibly could have been there. From this location, I could see no smoke from any settlement, and nothing else was coming at us. No one had made contact from the division, so I was guessing they had lost track of me all together for now.

"Shall we?"

I waited for the other spirit to lead the way, in which I would follow.

Tech:
Notes:
OOC :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open)   MIRP - After an Anarchic Experience (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next