Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Awaken Into A New World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Awaken Into A New World Empty
PostSubject: Awaken Into A New World   Awaken Into A New World EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:34 am

Awaken Into A New World Novak_10
+ Awaken Into A New World +
A New World, A New Destroyer
Flashback
Ever since Tyrn had told me about this realm known as Yochi, I have been wondering about the place and for some reason I have been feeling the urge to go to this place, though I'm not exactly sure why. When he told me about the place, Tyrn saw fit to tell me where the portal to this Yochi is located, I guess he either wants me to go there, or to not go there. Sighing softly, I gaze up into the sky as I think on what else Tyrn had told me about this Yochi place. How it is much different then Onitoshi, though he didn't really elaborate much on this, just that things were very different then Onitoshi. This is another thing that draws me to this Yochi place, pulling on the strings of curiosity that play me like a puppet some times. Turning my gaze away from the sky, I glance in the direction Tyrn said this portal is. I continue gazing off in the direction of the portal as I toss the idea of going there, around in my head, " To go.. or not to go. " I said to myself while gazing off into the distance still. " To go... " I finally said with a nod, having made up my mind to go to the portal and find out with this Yochi place is really like. Now that I had my mind made up, I climb to my feet before raising into the air off of the limb I had been laying on. Once I was in the air, I glanced around before I began to move forwards through the air. At first I moved slowly through the air but slowly I began to push myself harder and pick up speed as I made my way towards the portal to Yochi. As I came to Arden, I glanced down at the place, though it was not my destination, I still gazed down at the city below me. After a moment longer of looking down at the city I turned my gaze, looking back to the path ahead of me that should lead me to the portal Tyrn had told me about. I made my way past Arden and began to glance around, at the moment I couldn't see this portal Tyrn had said so I began to doubt the thing was actually real. Finally something caught my eye and I shifted my gaze to what appeared to be the exact portal I was told about. Now that I had spotted what should be the portal I have been looking for I begin to descend and come to land on the ground a few yards away from the portal. After landing I gaze upon the portal for a moment before I begin stepping forwards. As I come up to the portal, I stop once again, gazing at it for a moment, I look glance around at it before I step forwards into the portal. As I move into the portal a strange feeling over takes my body, a tingling sensation rushes through my body for a second before it finally begins to fade away as I step forwards into a forest. As I began to glance around I am force to close my eyes as the light around me is so bright that it effects my vision. With my eyes closed, I sniffed at the air some and it smelt different, it had different smells then Solvay. Thing's sounded different as well. I began to open my eyes and as I did I found I could tolerate the bright light and as I began to look around things looked different then they were in Solvay. Looking to one of the trees in this strange forest, I reach out and touch it. After touching it for a second I quickly pull my hand back, even the tree's feel different then in Solvay. I really must be somewhere else other then Onitoshi, Tyrn was right! For a moment, the fear of the unknown gripped me and prevented me from moving but it quickly faded and I began to move, slowly walking forwards through the forest. As I felt the ground beneath my feet, I turned my gaze down at it, even it felt different then Solvay. I came to a stop as I came up to a rather large three. After coming to a stop, I reached out and placed my hand upon the outside of the tree and slowly ran my hand over the bark of the tree. It was a strange sensation, feeling the bark rub against my fingers as I ran my hand down the side of the tree. I with drew my hand and began to walk through the forest looking for something else to touch, this is truly a different and interesting place...

Post WC: 812
Awaken Into A New World Nova_b10
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Awaken Into A New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaken Into A New World   Awaken Into A New World EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:24 am

Updated
Back to top Go down

Awaken Into A New World
Page 1 of 1