Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa Empty
PostSubject: Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa   Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:44 pm

Sitting on the southern coast of Mandira overlooking the Great Sea, I feel the breeze flow all around me, but do not acknowledge it. My focus is on my breathing and settling my thoughts. Much has transpired during this time including the complete unification of the island. Still, there are some areas that I have not had the time to explore, so I figure I will do that once I finish repairing this area. The plans that I have for the southern regions of the island. The Wattu have been known for some of their lavish ceremonies and they have really nice gem mines here and interesting ores. Now that I control the totality of the island, I must work to make this island the most productive for my future plans. I begin to contemplate a new target of expansion and look to the mainland territory north of my island. I do not believe it is inhabited and thus, prime for conquest and development. I will be able to harvest the resources that it has and continue to utilize my pawns as I see fit. Things are moving quite well if I do say so myself.

Allowing myself to fall deeper into my meditation, my thoughts of conquest begin to wane. The breeze of the Great Sea slowly becomes an afterthought as my mind opens to the spirits and forces outside of myself and my sphere of control. These strange dreamlike visions that I have been having lately show me a different life... well lives actually. Each time, they seem to change, but I am constantly looking thru the eyes of an angelic warrior as they go thru numerous battles, daring and suicidal rescues, and witnessing amazing moments like the birth of a natural born spirit child. I don't quite understand what these visions are meant to mean or where they even came from. This worries me quite a bit. Still, I try to block it out so that I can enjoy a peaceful meditation.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa   Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:20 pm

Everything hold's a purpose and one may believe what they tell themselves what they will be, is what will occur. Yet listening to one's own mind and finding out what truly lays within one's selves would lead you onto the path to which you should truly venture upon. Though as you grow you can never really know what is your true desire even if you simply ask only yourself, sometimes there is an outside source that comes to gives you the answers. It comes in a variety of forms, whether it's a situation, a person, or even an item anything can assist.

A majestic figure in the shape of a deer with a single horn, the tail of an ox, the hooves of a horse, its body covered with the scales of a fish. It's appeared into this realm as though it kept flashing in and out of existence for a bit before it just kept it's appearance within this realm. It moves from afar toward's the one meditating it's eyes large round a blue stared directly to this person without blinking once as it's made it's way. Coming to a halt just a couple feet away.

wc: 197
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa   Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:48 pm

As I am seated here looking at the approaching creature, it is both odd looking and beautiful all at the same time. I find myself vexed and captivated by its approach. I gaze at it and move from sitting cross legged to sitting in a more eastern position where my legs are bent under me with me sitting on them. The creature comes to stand within speaking range of me and I just continue to look at it unsure of what I should do or how I should react. My first thought is to defend myself, but it doesn't even look like a violent creature. So instead, I hold my position and continue feeling the breeze. As it stands before me, I look over it and rise to my feet. I am wearing a robe of black and silver with black pants underneath. My robe splits open at the waist below my belt. My hair is long and dark and kept loose hanging down past my shoulders to about mid back length. My dark golden eyes look out at the world with such power yet barely restrained rage. There is a dark aura radiating from my form from time to time, but there always seems to be a benevolence emanating as well. Quite peculiar indeed.

227/577
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa   Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:44 pm

There is stood before this man, not speaking a word merely saying as if trying to gain an understanding of this person. There they were within range to speak to one another in a normal volume of voice, but yet no one spoke a word. One trying to gain and understanding of the others existence the other merely staring to understand that purpose of the other being here. Finally the creature had blinked and it's mouth did not move, but a voice just came into existence, it's voice was strong and masculine but at the same time it was gentle and soothing. "Who are you?" It asked. "What is your purpose?" Two question's began the conversation and the beginning of a great change.

wc: 123 | 320
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa   Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:59 pm

Looking at the creature, its eyelids finally drop in a blink. So it was not a moving statue, but an actual creature. When it speaks without moving its lips, I simply think that it has the ability to telepathically broadcast. As such, I would respond to the first question in the same manner. My body glows faintly as I speak, "I am known as the Krodha ki Yaksa or Krodha for short." Before I can inquire as to the identity of this sentient creature, a second question is posed to me and this one catches me off guard. "What is my purpose? What do you mean? My purpose for meditating is to find clarity in my thoughts and reflect on recent events. It also provides a bit of a respite. Is that what you wish to know?" My questions would make it clear that I am not sure of what the male creature meant in his questions. I can not remember the last time I had been asked about my purpose.

183/760
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa   Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:31 pm

It still stared in an unwavering fashion as it didn't appear impressed nor surprised. It's head moved though as it shook it's body as though a shiver rolled down it's spine. His responses were fair and simple, but it wasn't exactly the correct answers. "Krodha ki Yaksa is merely but a name, it does not define who YOU are." it emphasized upon the you as it tilted it's head. "Your purpose..." it started "You're purpose for it all, what is your reason for doing all of this? Is it for a greater good? Or a selfish gain." The two question's in truth didn't correlate with each other, though each question's were servicing their own purpose in this meeting. "Who are you? What is your purpose?" It's eye's blinked once more as it awaited for this one's response this time around.

wc: 140 | 460
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa   Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:49 pm

Again with the who are you and what is your purpose questions. At least now, the question comes with a bit of an explanation, but still. I am Krodha ki Yaksa... well to my people I am. To me though, I realize that I do not know the answer as simply. "I am me. My visions in my meditations cloud and confuse who or what I am. I have seen things that feel so real and vivid, yet they are not my life. I live for roughly 20 years thinking that I was a mortal human and then so many new truths about me developed and I discovered that i was never human but born into a mortal shell. I am a spirit, but I do not know if I am natural born or if I was once mortal. I am a Dark Kami, but my vision bring that into question. So you ask me who am I? I can neither tell you who or what beyong the fact that I am now Krodha, the Demigod of Fury to my people and a spirit in physical form. My purpose is to remain master of this island and whatever other territories I choose to conquer. My purpose to ensure that my wrath is felt here until I can discover the means to undo my banishment to this realm and extract said revenge." My weakly restrained rage flares up inside of me as I think about my revenge. The one who stole everything from me! My family, my people, my Tari, and everything that I worked for. My company I am sure and my city in Onitoshi. I am reduced to this. My body starts to transform to give in to my rage, but I am able to control by focusing on the creature before me and not wanting to harm it. How...? "What are you and why have you come to me?"

342/1002
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa   Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:25 pm

Ah this time around his answers came with a much more knowledgeable response, but did it answer both question's in full? Not so much but it did eliminate one. All the word's spoken was taken in and listened to with great attention. One who has spent a great amount of time reflexing upon his path, but also one who hold's such pride in his rage it appears. His purpose it seems is to ensure his wrath is felt, though that path just didn't seem right. His talk ended with a question. "I am..." his eyes blinked once more. "a protector, a guardian, I've come to simply put it, place you onto the correct path." Finally it began to move fully, though it began to circle Krodha at a slow pace.

wc: 130 | 590
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa   Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:35 pm

Speaking with this creature seemed to confuse me more and more. Was this a representation of my internal turmoil? Things that made sense yet were still unclear at the same time? I am slightly taken back when he tells me that he is here to "place me on the correct path". "What do you mean place me on the correct path? My path has led me to victory and the conquest of this island. I would say that my path seems fine. I control all of this island and I am worshiped as a god here! What is it that you propose me to do that surpasses that?" I watch the creature move around me as I hold my position. My aura flowing with my pride and vanity, which has grown to border conceit. With the Omnivision ability, I did not have to be paranoid about things moving behind me, but his slow pace feels like an evaluation or a judgment. Was he trying to judge me?!

179/1181
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa   Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:49 pm

This one here appeared to be quite prideful and conceited with himself. Though this creature did not falter in it's steps and it continued to circle him slowly, it's gaze never leaving him. Appearing quite proud of the path that he made for himself, the land which he controls over. He believes that he is viewed as a god. A short scoff echoed as the creatures head lifted up as though in laughter, and the head stopped moving as it returned to it's normal position. "You worshiped as a god? You must really think highly of yourself." It hasn't stopped circling. "I see not a god, but merely a tyrant child who has yet to grown up." Thing's were starting to appear to get rather interesting as the talking began.

wc: 130 | 720
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa   Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:07 am

My fangs and claws begin to release as I growl at being mocked. This creature had definitely hit a sore spot, "I am NOT a child and I will not be treated like one!" A feral cross between a primal human and animal roar is released from my body as I turn to face the creature with a deathly ferocious glare. So he thinks that he is so smart and knows so much, does he? I respond, "My people recognize me as their Yaksa! My power has been challenged and those who did so have been crushed and the earth stained red from their blood. Who are you to try and mock me?!" My temper flares badly at being insulted. The sand around me starts to get pushed away as spiritual energy continues to build up and my aura is now showing itself to be clearly dark as my rage is gaining control over me. Still, I do not understand why even in this rage, I cannot bring myself to attack. This is unsettling as it is as if I do not have control over myself to strike when I want to strike. What is happening to me?

209/1390
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa   Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:34 am

His rage flared off and it appeared that he responded in the way that this creature had expected. Showing off what he as if to intimidate. Though this creature has been alive and has seen and experience far more than what this one before it has experienced. Seeing the beginning and the end to many things, thwarting things that were wrong to thing's that were just truly evil. Finally he stopped moving and faced toward's this dark aura that flared out, again not even the strength of this aura seemed to phase this one. "This is exactly my point for what reason do you have the need to flaunt what you have. Acting like a child with a new toy, you are not a god, no not even close still are nothing more then a spoiled brat." This creature faced him and kept his stare, the aura though that radiated off of him was calm, peaceful and tranquil.

wc: 158 | 878
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa   Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:52 am

Again, he compares me to a child and again it causes my temper to swell, but this time, it boils over and I release my darkness. I hated being called a child and even more so a brat. I have been treated like a child and like I couldn't stand on my own far too much. Even in Onitoshi, though they saw my power, Kiryn and the others wanted to "protect" and shield me from things as if I could not crush most of the demon forces that we encountered by myself. I did not need protecting! I did not need to be lectured by some creature in my vision! "I... am... NOT... A CHILD!!" With a roar, my fangs release as do my claws. My tail grows out of the small of my back and my blackened silver wings release from my back. "Do I look like a child now?!" My flesh is even darker by this point and I look less like a human and more like a humanoid beast. This is the form of a Dark Kami.

I wanted to see the hidden fear within this creature as it bore witness to my true form, so I attempt to scan his thoughts. This proves to be a HORRIBLE idea as my mind is filled with a blinding, burning light. "Ahh... ahhh.... AHHHHHH!!!!" What the hell is this creature and how does it have this much power?! The pain that is flowing thru my mind drops me to my knees clutching at my head as it feels as if this damn creature's horn is drilling its way into my mind and setting everything on fire! So... much... pain!

295/1685
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa   Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:25 am

Again his rage only seem's to flare even higher as he began to transform. Through the creatures gaze this guy just appeared to be nothing more then a child throwing a tantrum because it's parent refused it, it's favorite toy. For what other reason should a person get angry, whether spirit, or demon, or even human, no matter the species when acting upon rage it's usually seen in a childish manner because of the manner to which it is thrown out.

His form changing and turning into something that could really only be seen as grotesque and terrifying, well only terrifying if you've never experienced such a thing before. He state's he's not a child, but in the manner that he act's it appear's that he is a child. Still he was not impressed with what was being shown before him. His attempt's though went unblocked, this creature allowed for him to scan his thoughts only for this current result to occur.

"You still appear to be a child." his voice did not raise and kept calm. He watched as Krodha was in pain from scanning his thoughts, but the creature stopped it and even stopped the flow that was escaping from Krodha with a single stop of it's right hoove into the ground, it forced Krodha to reverse his transformation and revert him to his appearance before his True form. "again I say, You are no god, you are just a child."

wc: 243 | 1121
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa   Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:41 am

Sprawled on the ground, still in pain tho the flow of pain seems to have stopped and my body seems to have changed back to that of my normal humanoid form. Struggling to rise to a kneeling crouch, I look at the creature that was able to cripple me with its thoughts. Not even a mental strike or anything, but merely my trying to scan its mind nearly destroyed me. How is that even possible? I have never known or heard of something like that. My left hand rubs the side of my throbbing head. I did not like this feeling of weakness. Though it is also at this moment that I realize something else... I don't feel an overbearing and consuming rage flowing thru me. I don't feel anger or any of that. This discovery forces my query, "How did you stop the rage? I have tried everything to keep my rage and fury in check. And how did you use your thoughts against me? How does a vision hurt?" None of this is making much sense to me? My eyes continuously wince shut in intervals as residual pain in my mind from what I can only describe as a psychic overload. I look up at the creature wondering just what it truly is and what it is that it seems to have planned for me. How did it know what buttons to push to trigger my rage? The creature wasted no time in doing it, so I cannot believe that it hit the trigger by luck or chance.

277/1962
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa   Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:10 am

This one was now confused as to how it stopped his rage. This creature stared at him and blinked once more before it answered his question. "I did not a thing." It was the truth, it didn't do a thing to overload his mind as he did it on his own when he tried to scan the creatures thoughts. "I am the Ki Lin, the guardian, the protector of a time long before your existence." One who guards for the purpose of good and justice, one who has over time grew in not only strength of the body, but of the mind and of the spirit. "I am here to return you to what you once were." It took a step closer and this time, a heavy set pressure began to rain down over Krodha. "Do you still hold any of that power left, 'god'?" he emphasized 'God' in a sarcastic manner as he stood there, as if to challenge him, but he did not hold the intent to kill nor the intent to attack, aside from the sarcastic manner to which the Ki Lin stated God, he was calm in his tone.

wc: 193 | 1314
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa   Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:25 am

The creature announces itself as the Ki Lin. My head lowers and my eyes start to roll back as I hear the name. Something in my mind starts to vibrate as if something was being shaken violently. The only way to truly describe it is that it feels as if my my mind is experiencing its own earthquake. It does not last long but I try to lift my head to look up but I cannot. A guardian? Protector of what? What is he talking... wait, I speak aloud as I think on what he just said, "You are here to return me to what I once was? What do you mean? What am I or was I?" I find myself worried as I only remember being a mortal and if he has the power to make me a mortal again, this is by far the worst vision I have ever experienced in my life! Finally I am able to look up at the creature now known as the Ki Lin, but a powerful pressure pushes down on me as he speaks in a taunting manner. I take a deep breath and don't even feel my rage grip control. How could he have weakened me this far? I wish to speak out in defiance, but this is quickly reminding me of my battle against Rayje, when I found myself powerless against an entity greater than myself. "You cannot be a Yokai as your aura is too powerful, but I have yet to encounter anything like you. If you are from a time long ago, then how did you end up in my meditation vision?"

290/2252
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa   Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:48 am

"I appear when I am truly needed." Was his response and the pressure that was pushing upon Krodha as it took a step back and tilted it's head again. He already recognized that the Ki Lin wasn't a Yokai that was good that his perception was up to that much. He really didn't know what he really was before, well that was going to change sometime soon. The Ki Lin did notice the spiritual poison that tainted this one here. The Ki Lin was going to return this one back to the way he was before. "You are no Onikonjou thats for certain."

wc: 103 | 1417
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa   Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:07 am

He appears when he is needed... did I need him? And if so, for what? The more the Ki Lin clarifies for me the more confused I become by how deep this metaphorical rabbit hole seems to go. He ends by telling me that I am not an Onikonjou. Now I am deeply confused as my facial expression clearly shows as I look up at the Ki Lin following the pressure's lightening. I respond, "My people are from Onitoshi. We are classified as dark higher orders and as such, I am deemed an Onikonjou. You have seen what I become when I unleash my demonic form. What else would you call that?" My voice takes on a relaxed tone that seems to follow suit with Ki Lin's calm, relaxing tone. My eyes start to hurt again as if they are burning. I try to close my eyes but that burns too. Whatever Ki Lin is, his presence seems to cause me pain as something is feeling off... very off, but while I wish I could say that it is with the Ki Lin, I feel a strange internal feeling. Is there something wrong with me? If so, I need to fix it and quick before my people can learn of this deficiency and lose their faith in me. Wait... why the hell do I care? I can simply flex my powers and they will fall back into line. I would rather be feared by mortals than have to care what they think! I feel a sharp pain in the center of my chest this time. "Ki Lin, what is happening to me?" For the first time in a very long time, I actually hear fear in my own voice. Even in death I have not known fear, but now, right now, I am afraid of what is happening to me because I can neither control or comprehend it and I feel powerless to do anything about it.

348/2600
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa   Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:44 am

The Ki Lin only gazed at him as he stated that he was a Onikonjou it was clear to the creature that this one doesn't know of the spiritual poisoning that had befallen him and covered him completely, though it wasn't fully complete into taking over his entirety. There was much to do in order to help this one return to his original path. The Ki Lin would respond as it's head tilted. "Your starting to realize that you are not who you made yourself to be, your spirit has been poisoned and it need's to be cleansed." It took another step back before it settled in it's place and lowered itself down to a sphinx sitting position. "Your people, how do you view them?"

wc: 125 | 1542
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa   Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:08 am

"I am what I must be. The mortals need a yaksa. They made me a... aaawwww!! A yaksa. They named me Krodha ki Yaksa. It hurts!" This pain coursing thru my body. The burning in my eyes continues as my eyes begin to glow with a faint light. I gasp in a ghastly tone that sounds like a ghost trying to haunt someone or like a person when they take that first breath after nearly suffocating. "Poi... aawwww... poisoned? Could that be the explanation for all that I have felt in the recent weeks? Those visions and all of that were caused by this poison?" Spiritual poison at that? Wait... I was cursed? My hand grips at my chest again, as I chant, "Spiraga, purify!" My body is covered in a brilliant array of colorful lights that seem to radiate from my body itself and once it passes. The pain stops. Ha! That is all that was. "Well... that was easy." I rise to my feet and grin at my accomplishment. Just as I thought, it was folly for me to hold any fear of what was happening and I curse that weakness. I begin my answer, "The mortals, if that is who you mean, are my servants. They do my bidding so that they may bask in my glory and radiance. They serve me so I protect them so that they can continue to be of use to me." The pain comes back full force and I take a step back so that I can remain standing. "Spiraga, purify!" The purification power activates again and subsides the pain. I look at Ki Lin and continue, "Then I assume, you mean the Dark Kami. They are my family. They have watched out for me, protected me, and trained me to be strong. My Dark Kami blood is the source of my power. We Dark Kami live and thrive in battle. The Royalty of the Dark Kami are majestic beings who rule over lesser demons and show them a path to strength and glory! The Dark Kami do not hide behind the foolish and archaic like the White Wings and the Light Kami. My people are willing to do whatever it takes in order to obtain victory!" My breathing quickens as the Spiraga power is failing to truly stop the pain. "Why do you ask, Ki Lin?"

435/3035
Hone: Light - Spiraga (-1750)
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa   Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:01 pm

He was attempting to purify himself with a Spiraga spell, but it didn't seem to be holding any great effects, at least not for too long that is. Still even in this pain he seems to hold great pride to what he believed he is. The Ki Lin gazed unimpressed by this one who tried to hold onto his arrogance. Though his poison is still there even though his spell quells it temporarily. He doesn't appear to hold any special feelings toward's his people, except seeing them as expendable, nothing but pieces in a chess game. Despicable. "Your people are willing? Ha! Don't make me laugh." It's head rose up quickly and then lowered as though it laughed and suddenly stopped as it looked at him again. "How can people look toward's a tyrant like you and willingly do things for you. A ruler shouldn't rule with an iron fist. Your true spirit is calling out and fighting against the poison that taints you so."

wc: 165 | 1707
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa   Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:30 am

His words mixed with the pain of this poison hit me like a sledgehammer. What did he know about leading people?! It is one thing to lecture someone but I have led and commanded factions in three different realms! They always found prosperity and order. In order to establish order, you need discipline and a strong ruler. Besides, they are mortal pawn and the fact that he does not understand that lets me know that he is clearly a kamikonjou. Such weakness they show to mortals. When he speaks of this poison again, it takes a strangling grip of my insides and squeezes tighter and tighter. The pain starts to break me down, but I fight against it with all of my might and I gasp as my eyes open. I look around confused about where I am. I am in the middle of the jungle in just some random location. How did I get here? Looking around, all I see is the thick of the jungle, so I shrug it off and teleport back to Mandira. If I had traveled a little bit further, I would have found where the Ki Lin was trying to lead me... I would have found my answers. I guess it is not time yet... I am not ready to wake up just yet.

234/3269
Hone: Light - Spiraga (-1750)

OOC: Ayo, I'm pausing/postponing the Mukhya Arc b/c I need to finish up my current stuff first b/c I'm jumbling up the timeline with so many things taking place before others are supposed to. Thanks for helping out, though.

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa   Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa Empty

Back to top Go down

Mukhya Arc I: Awaken, Yaksa
Page 1 of 1