Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion

Go down 
+6
Psi Prince
LittleMariko
ShinTre_Admin
Kaguyalover
Antifreke
яuиє
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:27 pm

1) If we have threads going on before the saga, will we be able to continue doing those?

2) More for role-play purposes, since things with power still work, I'm guessing things like radios and cellphones will still work, however since we were transported back in time, I take it cellphones wouldn't since you gotta have towers and satellites, etc. But for short ranged radios that don't use towers or satellites, they would still work, as long as someone was within range to pick up your broadcast, right?
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:16 pm

Out of curiosity, why would anyone have a short range radio? they are obsolete and no used by many people other than military on rare occasions and hikers. Besides that, most of them have a battery life of only a few hours tops, making them pretty useless.

My question is different.. What of the people we used to rp with, such as npc that we commonly interact with in our storyline. Are they dead, like Dead Dead, or are they just not in existence yet.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:55 pm

1) How long would car's lat until the batteries die?

2)how do we gauge how long the until the gas runs out? ( unless all the saicity cars run on eletricity or something....)

3) can we ignore the fact that we need gas for the cars? ( XD Free magical gas until the battery run's dead)
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:45 pm

яuиє wrote:
1) If we have threads going on before the saga, will we be able to continue doing those?

2) More for role-play purposes, since things with power still work, I'm guessing things like radios and cellphones will still work, however since we were transported back in time, I take it cellphones wouldn't since you gotta have towers and satellites, etc. But for short ranged radios that don't use towers or satellites, they would still work, as long as someone was within range to pick up your broadcast, right?

1) yes. you can rp in the old setting as flashbacks as well.
2) radio's would be too old school for h2h's setting. i'll allow the com channels to work as long as the vans are able to stay powered

Antifreke wrote:
Out of curiosity, why would anyone have a short range radio? they are obsolete and no used by many people other than military on rare occasions and hikers. Besides that, most of them have a battery life of only a few hours tops, making them pretty useless.

My question is different.. What of the people we used to rp with, such as npc that we commonly interact with in our storyline. Are they dead, like Dead Dead, or are they just not in existence yet.

you can have one or two npcs follow you to the new settings if you like

kimi wrote:
1) How long would car's lat until the batteries die?

2)how do we gauge how long the until the gas runs out? ( unless all the saicity cars run on eletricity or something....)

3) can we ignore the fact that we need gas for the cars? ( XD Free magical gas until the battery run's dead)

1) a long time. maybe years. the fuel is different tho. h2h uses a site specific type of nuclear energy, not gas. still the corps can't make money if you never refill, so i say car'll run for bout a week IC before they need recharging

-

i'll provide more info in the morning. i think we'll have new boards for the new setting too. look out for it
start all new rps on the omni board
the spirit realms are closed off for now
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:27 pm

And a reminder for those RPing on the omni boards:
People will react to you strangely. Keep these notes in mind:
.: Clothes Women were more modestly clad, clothes were not at all smooth like they are nowadays, and they were made from natural fibers. Fancy dyes (purple, blue, etc.) were probably in short supply, and patterns like camo would have been all together impossible.
.: Spirits Though people probably had a better ability to discern spirits back then, very few would have ever escaped to the natural world, due to the presence of the Hogasha.
.: Guns Will run out of bullets. Beware
.: History Make sure you reads it.

I say all of this as Shin asked me to post some speculation. Think of the setting as something like the late 1400's or early 1500's: feudal era type stuff. People probably won't treat strangers with strange accents and dress and devices like humans.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Thanks boss man! I see, yes we can run out of bullets m035
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:59 pm

Would a Div12 be like a little mini armory in a way, having some extra ammo and maybe first aid supplies, etc.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:01 pm

Would someone with Portal be able to teleport to Onitoshi?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:31 am

Psi Prince wrote:
Shin wrote:
Pardon bringing attention to your lack of common sense, but this seems pretty straightforward to me. What do you think "closed off" means? Take that question further and ask yourself "for whom was that part added for?" Only you would ask that question.

Teacher: "Don't color this red."
Kaz: "Can I use maroon on it, then?"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:50 am

Kitsu makes a good point about the lack of demon activity as it follows the site storyline. Additionally, with the decrease in human influence, the forest should be pretty dangerous in itself without demons. I would image this opens up the possibility for animals that would have become extinct in our time to roam freely. There could also be a possibility of minor (or major) differences in dialect and language if contact is made with the locals of this time.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:58 am

OMFG TREX CHASE O_O ESCA....ESCA!!! WE TAMING A TREX!

Why cuz i want one... m033
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:45 am

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:12 am

m035 I want one tooooo
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:15 am

яuиє wrote:
m035 I want one tooooo

No, you can't have scaley things, you can have the siimey ones, like ancient slugs.....< <
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:19 am

m040 nuuu i wan trex
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:58 pm

яuиє wrote:
m040 nuuu i wan trex

fine fine.....I CALL DIBS ON THE DRAGON m019
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:28 pm

Erm, since the people of the era are more in tune with the spirits and what not and can sense demons or what... would they be able to tell if your a Hitorinji?
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:30 pm

Now that us gun people can't use gun people can't use guns, we are gonna have to get some new gear aren't we... and I was wondering if we would be able to simply buy stuff, if we have money and able to, from a shop that would have the same gear as the forest shop, since it seems to have the type of weapons, etc, you would find in the era.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:49 am

I would think so, but they're probably think there was something special about you due to your clothing. They might mistake you for an Oni. I'm assuming the forest shop would still have similar weapons. It's not like we have the actual currency to pay for items in this time, however. I'm sure they don't take Visa or Division credits.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:50 am

we can do a smash and grab? m009
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:07 am

>> my con will work -nudges rune and Esca- just need time and people....
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:42 pm

keep this thread on topic
the more info is here: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/omni-general-f66/time-warp-setting-info-t1302.htm#18673
it'll be updated as i think to add stuff
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:22 pm

Like....

1-How is the range of their sensing abilities ?Would they be like....I sense a disturbance with the force the instant the demon, or possessed enters this realm? Or must they be at least within the village limits?

2- Can we capture and tame said dragon beasts? How would one go about that? If capture is successful, would we be able to bring them back with us into the future when we finally return to the future?

3- Do dragon's exist or do they fall into the demon's categories, and could we bring in other mythological creatures? ( gorgons, unicorns, etc etc)

4- How would they react to a Hitorinji, would they be attacked once they sense that they aren't just regular human?

5- Possessed people, do they get attacked or killed, or will they be hunted after to be exorcised against their will?

6- I wanna con people, do I have to have Shinteraction for said conning to occur?

7- Gathering info about current day society during an rp, does it require Shinteraction? or any manager can provide it ( unless you haven't explained to them the going on and what not's )

8- Why does antifreke solution for anything is to cause a big scene, are angel's all like that? ( okay this one is just a joke XDDD )

9-I'll ask more questions when they come to my mind....BEWARE O_O

m029
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:01 pm

1-How is the range of their sensing abilities ?Would they be like....I sense a disturbance with the force the instant the demon, or possessed enters this realm? Or must they be at least within the village limits?
- that's not important. i'll control npcs who can sense, etc

2- Can we capture and tame said dragon beasts? How would one go about that? If capture is successful, would we be able to bring them back with us into the future when we finally return to the future?
- see the second quest in open quests (january)

3- Do dragon's exist or do they fall into the demon's categories, and could we bring in other mythological creatures? ( gorgons, unicorns, etc etc)
- dragons would be demon types. natural dragons are too big to never've been mentioned in the site story. natural based mythological creatures (i.e. unicorns) are fine tho. that's already explained in the write up tho.

4- How would they react to a Hitorinji, would they be attacked once they sense that they aren't just regular human?
- ppl? nah. animals? most would attack anything edible or in their territory

5- Possessed people, do they get attacked or killed, or will they be hunted after to be exorcised against their will?
- depends on if they're found by a shinpc

6- I wanna con people, do I have to have Shinteraction for said conning to occur?
- if you want to con like stealing stuff, then we have the stealing board for that. storyline conning is fine as long as it doesn't disrupt the village. village disruptions have already been explained.

7- Gathering info about current day society during an rp, does it require Shinteraction? or any manager can provide it ( unless you haven't explained to them the going on and what not's )
- it doesn't require manager assistance if you use the info posted in ooc. for new info, post it here and it will be added to the world's description on a case by case basis.

8- Why does antifreke solution for anything is to cause a big scene, are angel's all like that? ( okay this one is just a joke XDDD )
- see ash for more info

9-I'll ask more questions when they come to my mind....BEWARE O_O
- ok
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Would conning an entire village into making them think you're some sort of god and make them bow down to you so you can get money and items from the village and get insider info about society and whatever else the villagers know, i presume that sort of conning requires Shinteraction and a lot of planning to pull off?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:16 pm

You figure?
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:38 pm

Maybe, I just wanna be sure. I like having confirmation even if it looks obvious. I've been in many situations where I have been wrong before >.<
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:46 pm

Better safe than sorry, but conning a village would include multiple NPCS and the village elders. These elders would probably be the sensing people that Shin stated he would RP as, which would include him into the RP by default. Unless it's some nameless village made up for storyline purposes that wouldn't really effect anyone other than the people in that RP. I'm guessing that would be fine. Bottom line is, it might be fine for others with Shin's interaction, but not for Psyre at all because he's dumb.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:49 pm

Oh so it just depends on which village you wanna con and if their important to the sites storyline?
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:48 pm

I need help catching up was away for 2 days a Modum fried on me.
Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Imm: Dem warped the city into the past. Read this: https://wotr.rpg-board.net/omni-general-f66/time-warp-setting-info-t1302.htm#18673. And then contact me on messenger.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:34 am

Would a Div12 be like a little mini armory in a way, having some extra ammo and maybe first aid supplies, etc.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Seeing as how everyone is now back in time, me and Izumi were talking and it came up that there is a chance that people could run into there ancestors and I was wondering if that was possible. During our stay in the past era could we run into members of the Hiramoto family and people from other lineages. This would be more of an rp thing, unless you happen to kill your great, great, great, grandparent and then you might just happen to kill yourself, time paradox K'O xD. Anyways, yeah I was kind of wondering about that now that it has been brought up.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:19 pm

So you're gonna be like Phillip J Fry and be your own grandpa or something?
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:23 pm

Lmao, or be the reason you don't exist in the future O_O.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:51 am

O_o could you like kill a mundane NPC, like a bandit or villager and get stuff from them like money, weapons, and what not from them?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:55 am

яuиє wrote:
O_o could you like kill a mundane NPC, like a bandit or villager and get stuff from them like money, weapons, and what not from them?
Yes. This would be covered in the stealing rules. Shin stated he's only controlling important NPCs.

Unanswered so far:
Would a Div12 be like a little mini armory in a way, having some extra ammo and maybe first aid supplies, etc. (Rune)
There is a chance that people could run into there ancestors and I was wondering if that was possible. During our stay in the past era could we run into members of the Hiramoto family and people from other lineages. (Rune) I would say yes on this one, but I suppose Shin will let you know for sure.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:58 am

Alright, yeah waiting on Shin for that one xD
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:32 am

I looked through the gear in the shop and came up with a few that possibly could be find in a Div12 van, or at least some of them, it would depend on what the van was being used for but there are some that would logically be in the van all the time, such as medic kits.

Ammo: Semi Auto Bullets, Shotgun Shells, Auto-Rifle Bullets, Tranq Ammo, and Sniper Rifle Bullets (Maybe).
Restrains: SpiritCuffs, NeckBrace.
Weapons: Stun Baton, SpiritTayZ, P90, SG25
Armor: Bullet Proof Vest, Riot Shield
Items: Medic Kit
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:48 am

* i dun wanna give ppl free stuff b/c they're in the division. it would probably have stuff like first aid kits and demon restricting items... but neither you or kyro have a van on your bio. you're basically using something you aint purchased. so before getting into what it has, you couldn't use it if it had it xD since it's a npc van, you can say it has intangibles for storyline reasons. so you can say it has medic stuff to wrap up an injury, but you can't use something that actually has an effect (i.e. +25 HP, etc).

* its fine to run into ppl of the past. dun worry about the back to the future thing, i got it covered. you can use that and meet your folks, etc for your storylines and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:56 am

Just to note, I bought the enforcer during the saga for Esca's Jyn character, so the enforcer is under my name and in his possession. ( I dunno if thats possible to do during a saga, just haven't sent in an update for my character yet. )
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:15 am

tay that fine
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:27 am

Oh just wanna make sure, wouldn't the different vehicles of the divison 12 carry different equipment and different amounts? Just what would the Enforcer carry?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:29 am

w/e yall equipped it with. it's urs now xD the npc vehicles would be equipped for npcs. when you buy and enforcer you get:

A Hummer like SUV used for Division 12 operations that come with a reinforced bumper bulletproof paneling and windows and localized SpiritNet capabilities allowing it to create small spirit and magic blocking barriers about 10 yards in diameter.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:33 am

Oh so they come with like extra ammunition and stuff like that unless it's bought with it? If so, guess Jyn's gotta start buying stuff for it XDDDD
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:32 pm

I see, alright that sounds good
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:23 am

escalation wrote:
Psi Prince wrote:
Shin wrote:
Pardon bringing attention to your lack of common sense, but this seems pretty straightforward to me. What do you think "closed off" means? Take that question further and ask yourself "for whom was that part added for?" Only you would ask that question.

Teacher: "Don't color this red."
Kaz: "Can I use maroon on it, then?"

Koutaku-shi has been closed off since the beginning but that wouldn't mean that a Kamikonjou couldn't return home. Also, that raises a question that I'm gonna need to know... what happens when you try to Portal to Onitoshi? Do you like start to vanish and bounce back as if you hit a wall or does it just fail? Shin saying that something is closed doesn't tell us how he wants us to RP it IC, but of course, that might be too advance of thought for you, Kyro.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:37 am

Your point is disproven by the 48hr rule. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:47 am

That makes no sense what you just said.

Since the entire city is affected... that means that my Yochi forces would have been transported as well... time to help the isolated island people make cool stuff and I guess I could even make new friends to fill in the unaccounted for operatives... ooooh and pick up some new spirit beast friends! Perhaps this time shift won't suck after all... that island is going to be a dark paradise of fun, frolic, lust, physical combat, and strategic learning... now to go speak with the locals so that I can find the fabled "Shop of the Dark Caverns" with the Psigems! Psigems... ore... desert... Dubai or Vegas! Screw the island... I wanna hang out in the desert...
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:47 am

i think the spirit realm place is closed off because of the barrier thats around the city, so the time is only displaced in the area that was covered to prevent that sort of thing from happening...at least that's my guess on it, unless were are dealing with a villain to actually have enough power to reverse time throughout the entire universes and multi verses........o-o thats a lot of ground to cover.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next