Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion

Go down 
+6
Psi Prince
LittleMariko
ShinTre_Admin
Kaguyalover
Antifreke
яuиє
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

1) If we have threads going on before the saga, will we be able to continue doing those?

2) More for role-play purposes, since things with power still work, I'm guessing things like radios and cellphones will still work, however since we were transported back in time, I take it cellphones wouldn't since you gotta have towers and satellites, etc. But for short ranged radios that don't use towers or satellites, they would still work, as long as someone was within range to pick up your broadcast, right?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:37 am

Your point is disproven by the 48hr rule. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:47 am

That makes no sense what you just said.

Since the entire city is affected... that means that my Yochi forces would have been transported as well... time to help the isolated island people make cool stuff and I guess I could even make new friends to fill in the unaccounted for operatives... ooooh and pick up some new spirit beast friends! Perhaps this time shift won't suck after all... that island is going to be a dark paradise of fun, frolic, lust, physical combat, and strategic learning... now to go speak with the locals so that I can find the fabled "Shop of the Dark Caverns" with the Psigems! Psigems... ore... desert... Dubai or Vegas! Screw the island... I wanna hang out in the desert...
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2348
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:47 am

i think the spirit realm place is closed off because of the barrier thats around the city, so the time is only displaced in the area that was covered to prevent that sort of thing from happening...at least that's my guess on it, unless were are dealing with a villain to actually have enough power to reverse time throughout the entire universes and multi verses........o-o thats a lot of ground to cover.....
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Rep! : 96

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:25 am

That makes sense... I'm still wondering like what would happen when Psyre tries to teleport home b/c that's going to be one of his first natural responses is to return home and regroup since he doesn't know where he is.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Rep! : 20

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:43 am

ummm....what happens when you have a train hit a brick wall?

Edit: erm, corrections I mean what happens when a body hits full force into a brick wall.....
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:35 am

@ kaz
- that sounds good. you vanish and get bounced back or it fails. whichever works better for you.
- that don't mean your forces were transported. everyone's able to bring one or two npcs with them for storyline purposes. only choice ppl (i.e. members and the npcs i choose) came over w/the warp. everyone else is frozen in the future. wtf is the shop of the dark caverns and psigems?
@kagu
- that's right. i like that answer too xD
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:20 pm

So like Rek miss saga b/c of 12 hour shifts! someone give me the feelers!
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Rep! : 20

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:03 pm

-rips the feelers off of Jyn's head- here have his he don't need it.

and for now, the saga caused a huge change in the site since the ultimate macho baddie popped in and created a barrrier around the city and reverse time so those that were inside the city were caught in the technique and sent backwards in time (members and a couple shin selected npcs) so now we are in what Sai City was several hundred years ago.

and here's a bit more info https://wotr.rpg-board.net/omni-general-f66/time-warp-setting-info-t1302.htm
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Rekoa wrote:
So like Rek miss saga b/c of 12 hour shifts! someone give me the feelers!
Wb
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:09 am

Question time.

1. Are there shops, and if so, a specific items list?
2. Is there a point to classifying tech packages black / white?
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:53 pm

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
@ kaz
- wtf is the shop of the dark caverns and psigems?

Kyro told me that there is a Shop of the Dark Caverns hidden somewhere and that I should seek it out as I would find Psigems... so yeah, where is said cavern? I must begin my quest soon!

Real question: Who is the current Onitoshi Hogosha and is he or she there at the gate guarding it? (Pre-requesting Shin Interaction:!:)
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:13 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Psi Prince wrote:
ShinTre_Admin wrote:
@ kaz
- wtf is the shop of the dark caverns and psigems?

Kyro told me that there is a Shop of the Dark Caverns hidden somewhere and that I should seek it out as I would find Psigems... so yeah, where is said cavern? I must begin my quest soon!

Real question: Who is the current Onitoshi Hogosha and is he or she there at the gate guarding it? (Pre-requesting Shin Interaction:!:)

that's IC knowledge
find out IC
technically you won't be able to get to the gates tho. not in this realm
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion   Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Shift / Anarchic Rucku After Saga OOC & Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2