Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weapons Training I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Weapons Training I Empty
PostSubject: Weapons Training I   Weapons Training I EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:32 am

Weapons Training I Ingel_13
Weapons Training I
Flashback
Since I have been feeling like I'm getting rusty on my skill with a gun, I decided it was time to get to training so I could brush up on my skills with a gun and perhaps learn something knew while I'm at it. Plus, ever since I had spent time with Jyn in the Division12 Realm room I had been wanting to go back there and try out some things, perhaps it will work as a good place to train, and the last time we where there it was like we were playing a video game, which was pretty neat. So, I went ahead and set up a time when I knew I wouldn't have anything to do and reserved one of the realm rooms so I could play around in it. Now that the time had arrived I made my way to the realm room and passed through the door before glancing around at the room. Moments after entering the room a holographic interface appears in front of me. When the interface appeared I began to go through the options, selecting what I wanted to do at the moment. First off was the room, I selected something familiar, a firing range set up. After that I select what type of weapon I would like to use, I decide to go with something simple so I select a standard issue handgun used by the department. And first I wanted to try something I had seen on a movie, so I selected a target to be set up and then had an object placed between where I will be standing and the target.

Now that I had everything selected I initiated the program. After the program was initiated, I watched as the room began to change into what I had selected. The wall taking on the appearance of flat gray concrete walls and at one end of the room hung a target. Before me appeared a table with the weapon I had selected along with some spare ammunition and safety gear for firing a gun. Between myself at the target appeared what I had selected, a barrier that prevented a direct shot at the target. I looked at the barrier for a moment before looking down at the weapon as I reached out and picked it up. After picking up the handgun I picked up one of the magazines and pushed it into the empty magazine port before releasing the latch that held the slide back. After loading the magazine into the handgun, I made sure a round was loaded into the weapon before I took aim down range at the target. I held for a moment before I began to apply pressure to the trigger so the gun would fire off a round. As I applied force to the trigger it didn't budge. When it didn't budge I released the trigger and looked at the weapon for a moment, did I leave the safety on? Before I could check the safety a voice chimed in. " Safety first. Please wear proper safety gear when using a firearm, you should wear safety glasses and ear protection. " The voice said.

When I heard the voice, I sighed lightly. It seems the simulation wasn't going to let me practice unless I wore the proper safety gear. I would have to do something about that later, but for now I'll have to play along. I set the gun on the table before picking up the ear plugs and putting them into my ears. Once I had the ear plugs in I picked up the eye glasses and slipped them on as well. Now that I had the safety gear on, I picked up the gun again and again took aim down range. This time, I held my breath and gave the trigger a squeeze. As I gave the trigger a squeeze I fired off a single round down range, though it made contact with the barrier before reaching the target, though it seemed I appeased the computer, now all I had to do was achieve my goal and make the bullet hit the target. With a light sigh, I lower the gun and gaze down range for a moment as I think over what it is that I am trying to do and how on earth I am going to go about doing it. I needed to make the bullet curve around the barrier standing in its way, but how exactly am I going to do that. Now that, just sounds really crazy, how do you make a bullet change the way it moves through the air? Do you shoot it with another bullet to change its path?

Bringing the gun back up, I take aim down range at where the target is past the barrier blocking the shot. As I bring the gun up and take aim down range, I think about what I need to do and if there is a way to achieve it. If there is, at the moment it eludes me, aside from how they did it on the movie I seen them do it on. I gazed down range for a moment longer before deciding to give this another try, whats the worst that can happen, it not work? If that happens then I'll just try again, but I was going to get it this time so I didn't have to try again. With a new resolve, I gazed down range at the barrier standing between my target and focused on what I wanted to happen, the bullet move around the barrier and hit the target, even if it moved just enough to hit the edge of the paper target, that would be enough for me, at least then I would know I can do this. Taking a deep breath in, I held it for a moment before exhaling and gave the trigger a squeeze. This time, as I fired the gun, I focused on what I wanted to do and preformed some fancy gun swinging like I seen on the movie. I'm not exactly what I did right but I must have done something right cause after firing the bullet it curved around the barrier I had set up between myself and the target and hit the paper target that rested in the air.

Total WC: 1056
Learned: Object Passage
Weapons Training I Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Weapons Training I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons Training I   Weapons Training I EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Updated Ingel.
Back to top Go down

Weapons Training I
Page 1 of 1