Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Training[closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hara
Rookie
Hara

Male
Number of posts : 202
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Training[closed] Empty
PostSubject: Training[closed]   Training[closed] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:47 am

Stepping off of the bus onto the side walk. Looking left and right I was quite lost seeing as it was my first time traveling to this area of the city. Reaching into my pocket I pulled out the slim black phone. Touching the screen once which brought it to life as the light revealed a couple of buttons on the screen that did a range of different things. Pressing my finger on the image of a little map the menu screen disappeared and was replaced with a map of the area. Looking at the landmarks in the area a few blocks to the west was a cafĂ© and a few blocks to the south of my position was the Shooting Range that I had heard about. Turning around I headed off in the direction of the shooting range. After walking about three blocks the large building stood out from the others. Cutting through the parking lot of said range. I pushed open the large glass door. On the inside was a small desk where a lone receptionist stood. Walking up to the desk the receptionist smiled “Good Morning” Nodding to her and putting my elbows on the counter I smiled as she continued. “ Are you a registered member?” I shook my head. Sounds of her fingers pressing against the keyboard “ Would you like to register to use our facilities?” stopping hitting the keys she looked up. Shrugging I smiled “ Yes ma’am that sounds like a plan.” She nodded and began to tap away once more “ Would you like to know about our training program?” Stroking at my chin I nodded “Tell me more.” Turning away from the keyboard “ Well sir you get a personal trainer who teaches you everything there is to know.” Shrugging my shoulders I nodded. Quickly turning to face the monitor the receptionist turned her head “ Your id please.” Reaching into my pocket and pulling out the designer wallet I flipped it open and handed it to her. Turning around leaning my back against the counter I watched as others began to enter. Hearing my name being called I turned to see the receptionist holding my wallet and another black card that was trimmed with gold housing a small image of myself. Placing the new id into my wallet I stuffed it into my pocket once more.

After the receptionist buzzed in someone she referred to as “ Chris”. Waiting little more than a few minutes before a door in the back opened up. Watching as a slim feminine figure emerged. Turning back to look at the gun magazine that I held in my hands. I was taken in by the women that where hardly dressed holding large guns. “ Hey you Nicholas?” Without looking up I nodded “ Yea that’s me.” “ Well kid you need to put that away we got work to do” Looking up in a bit of confusion as the voice sounded like that of a woman I looked to make sure my ears were not deceiving me. My trainer was a woman she was about two inches shorter than myself with a slender frame. She sported a bulletproof vest and a pair of black jeans that showed off her figure. “ Yea well you can get over the shock while you follow me, You can call me Kris .” After the fact that I would be learning how to shoot a weapon from a lady sunk in I walked behind her into an armory. With shelves and shelves of guns lined up against the wall and in the center of the room. As the door shut behind me we continued walking and turned down an aisle. Walking past all of the large gums that where attached to clips that held them in an upright position. Coming to another door we exited the armory.

As we came to the indoor training course. Kris turned around in front of me standing with her legs slightly spread and her arms positioned behind her back. “ Alright as you can see this is where most of the fun happens.” Pausing and allowing for me to look around she smiled “ Well you don’t get to partake just yet now its time for the fun stuff.” Moving both her arms from behind her she pulled out two identical pistols. Tossing a single pistol to me I froze up as the pistol flipped threw the air towards me.” You have held one of those before right mister Nicholas.” I nodded as I caught the pistol in my hand. “By the way while I’m thinking of it you could call me Nikki since no one calls me Nicholas anymore.” Walking towards me she smiled “That’s such a cute name its so sweet.” Drawing nearer she brought her own pistol upwards holding it steadily.

Back to top Go down

Training[closed]
Page 1 of 1