Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Training (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Broken
Intern
Broken

Female
Number of posts : 336
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Training (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Training (Closed)   Training (Closed) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:26 am

I awoke in a cold a sweat the dripped down my face and back, my heart pounding against my ribs. Another night an other nightmare. Al I could remember was her face, how scared she’d been. How helpless I had been to help her. I slammed my fist into the coffee table. All I had wanted was to protect the ones I cared for, and I had failed, failed so miserably it was pathetic. I wondered if I could Save anyone, or could I even save my Self? I got up from the bed and walked into the kitchen. Glancing at the clock, great…it was two in the morning. I sighed and made my self some tea before sitting down to my computer and looking over the case files. That didn’t last long I tossed them aside. I hated crime and violence and now I was emerged in it. I wanted a way to stop it, the way I could stop bullets. Suddenly my eyes shifted, that was it. If I could stop bullets what else could I do? I frantically began searching threw the internet anything and all things related to paranormal, strange abilities and what not I wanted it, all of it. I started off with a few good sites, the information was valuable but it said nothing of how to harness my abilities. They all had long lists and descriptions of different types of abilities and theories however. So I was intent to stay and check them out. I was on the computer until the sun began to rise, and had a mountain of printed material that I stuffed into a file along with the files from work. I showered and changed for work as I normally would, this new research gave me an extra boost and I was off. Of course I stopped at the top floor to have breakfast with grandmother as always. I explained my idea to her and she seemed interested then again she was the only one who never judged me or my motives. After that I got into the elevator and took it down to the lobby. I existed and went to my car and began the drive to the doughnut shop as usual. A cop who eats doughnuts man was I a huge stereo type. As I left I had plenty of time to get into work early. The hours at work seemed to fly by. On my beak I reviewed the files that I had printed from the computer and came across some interesting articles. Once lunch was over I looked them up on the police data base and found that this men were well known scientist but some of their files were inaccessible to me. It peaked my interest and so I looked up their books. Most were worthless to even bother with but there a few out of print that looked like exactly what I was looking for. I wrote down the names of the books and continued my work. At 4 on the dot I was leaving work and heading for the SaiU library. One there I took in the sheet of paper and entered. Stopping a t the computer to find the locations of the books. It took me awhile to find them but eventually I found the section and pulled them free of their dust. There other books along side them that had similar titles so I pulled them down as well and began to read.
The first was on spiritual abilities and artifact held by people called hitorinji. Or as the book explained it "Someone who resembles an everyday normal human being but that differ from natural humans" it went on the explain the power in the artifacts that hito’s held that made them faster and stronger than normal humans and the ability to use magic. It also explained how to get ride of the power threw exorcism but that’s not something I wanted. I wanted to learn to use my power not get ride of it. I switched to the next book. It explained the natural potential for magic in ever human, using spiritual energy to cause effects and change things in the world around you. It also talked about hours of meditation and practice to get the flow of enegry right and using chants to focus and releas such enegry in a disered way for a specific effect. As I read I found a page with different techneques that one could use to learn and train these abilities I pocketed the whole book and left. I’d return it when I was done, but I didn’t want to get caught with such materials. No one knew what I could save my grandmother and I wanted it to stay that way. I didn’t want to be a freak but I did need a way to protect my self and others.
So I got home I dropped the heavy book bag on the floor and collapsed into a chair. I had barely slept, and studied this things over and over. My head ached and my body felt sore as I climbed out of the chair and went to the fridge. I poped the top off a soda bottles and sat on the floor with a piece of paper. I followed the instructions in the book and folded a smal piece of paper and balanced it on a needle. I began to meditate on the floor. I imagened the energy flowing threw me like a river, staring at my feet and going up threw my legs. Threw my hips and stomache, up threw my chest and neck down my shoulders and into my hands. I repeated this over and over. Then imagened the energy flowing threw my hands to my fingers and out towards the pice of paper. I imagend with my eyes closed that the energy would spine the paper on the needle. Slowly at fist like the hour hand of a clock ever so slowly. As I opened my eyes the paper was slowly moving on the needle but I wanted more so I began to use large pieces of paper. Moving from copier paper to construction paper grandually. But when it came to something bigger I couldn’t moving it. I began studying different ways to chant, and string them together each time met with failure. The hours slowly crept by, as I tried over and over, failing more and reverting back to the books. I was started when my alarm went off in the morning. I hadn’t even gone to bed how could I get up. I was tired and hungry and frustrated. How Could I go to work like this? I was completely drained of all my enegery and had no will to go. But I desisde to anyway. It would be good to take a break and get some food, maybe talk it over with grandmother. So I did, I headed to the shower and followed my rotien as normal getting the grandmothers place on time. As she opend the door she gave me a funny stare. "Deary are you alright?" she asked. I nodded and explained everything over waffles. She nodded when I was finished and said that maybe I’d use up all my energy, the body doesn’t run on its own I didn’t sleep and eat and refresh my self to do such things. I smiled she was a smart old lady. After that I went to work and tried my best not to fall alseep. When I got home I stared at the papers and books on the floor and headed to my room. I needed to rest like she said then I would try again.
WC:1,289
EXP: 1,289 - 500 = 789
Learned new Tech. Set Pysche
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Training (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Closed)   Training (Closed) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:59 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

Training (Closed)
Page 1 of 1