Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian) Empty
PostSubject: Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian)   Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:18 am

Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian) Ingel_13
Learning The Art of Sword
Guns aren't enough all the time.
Training
Sitting in the back of the Division12 van with my legs hanging over the edge, I slowly run my gaze over my assault rifle, examining it for a moment. After a brief examination, I take the magazine out, checking to see how many rounds it still had in it before I set it aside. After setting it aside, I pull back the charging handle and eject the round still in the chamber and after ejecting it I load it back into the magazine, " About six and a half.. " I comment as I load the magazine back into the assault rifle and move to the grenade launcher. I had used it during the attack in the city and it turned out to be a pretty bad ass attachment, now I can launch grenades at a crowed of enemies or a single one and blow them to pieces. Sliding the tube up, I check to make sure there is a fresh grenade round loaded into it and that it is a normal round, I didn't want to fire one of my anti-magic rounds at someone, those are for special occasions. Sliding the tube back down I glance down at the handgun I had sitting next to me and sigh lightly as I clip my assault rifle back onto my vest.

Post WC: 220
Total WC: 220
Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian) Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian)   Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:27 am

Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian) Adrian10

"Such an impersonal weapon you use, Ingel. So many people using uncivilized weapons in this day and age. Your weapon can fire a lot and can take down multiple targets. But you could empty one of your clips into me and I'll keep coming." he said, smirking as he sat there.

There was a fire in front of him, bear meat roasting in front of him as he sat there. The bear they'd killed had made for an excellent meal, and Adrian was cooking it as he sat there. He turned his head, his eyes narrowing as he looked toward the SWAT member. He smirked and shook his head before patting the sword sitting beside him.

"This, on the other hand, can take demon after demon down. It never requires me to stop combat just to insure I can kill more. I only have to stop if I get tired. And that doesn't happen when I swing this sword. My sword can tell who a person is, who they were, when in combat with someone else. It allows me to measure an opponent unlike your rifle." he continued, smirking darkly.

(190/190)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian)   Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:41 am

When I heard Ashram begin to speak I lifted my gaze and looked to him, listening to what he had to say. I frowned faintly at what he was saying, was he wanting to throw down right here and fight or something? Reaching over, I pick up my handgun and slip it into the empty underarm holster before moving out of the van as I stand up. When he reached over to his sword, I glanced at it for a moment as he patted it, then turned my gaze back to him as he began to speak once again. As I listened to him I glanced around before turning my gaze back to him. It sounded as if he knew what he was talking about, that is with a blade that is, but he has no clue when it comes to a gun. As he finished speaking I nodded my head faintly, " I see. That does sound good, though mine allows me to take down demon after demon without having to sharpen it and I don't have to stop combat to insure I can kill more, I am able to reload in a matter of seconds and continue killing. Your skill may rest on that blade there, but mine rests on each gun I carry and I am proficient with each one I carry. Though, if I were to become disarmed, I would be powerless, if that happens. First the enemy has to get close enough to take my weapon away. You don't need to know who a person is aside from if they are your enemy or not, that is the only thing that matters when you are in a fight. It is simple to measure your opponent as well, you don't need a fancy sword to do that. I look at you and I can tell you are skilled with that blade and that you could probably slice me down with a single stroke of your weapon. "

Post WC: 331
Total WC: 551
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian)   Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:52 am

"Interesting. And can you shoot me now?" he asked, not glancing up.

Adrian didn't wait for an answer. Instead he vanished, using his skills to put himself behind the other male. He grinned, putting the Devil's Teardrop to Ingel's throat from behind as he grinned. He knew enough about guns, he was from the modern age. Probably not as much as the male in front of him but he was aware of what guns could do. He stood there, and lowered his blade, before sheathing the sword. He laughed, lightly and walked past Ingel, patting his shoulder as he went back to where he was sitting before.

"Combat is more than how many you can kill. But while I may have to sharpen my blade it's not that I have to stop in the middle of combat to sharpen my sword. My sword is an extension of myself. Like a really sharp extra long arm. I can cut into different things before I ever have to sharpen my blade. But to sharpen one's blade after each battle is traditional to keep it in perfect shape. The mind and body must be one with a sword, able to cut through an opponent with a single attack. You fire aimlessly into a crowd and see how many fall under your barrage. My own skills allow me to cut a swath of destruction through my enemies to the leader of the group. But I suppose you have an advantage that I don't." he said, grinning darkly.

(253/443)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian)   Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:07 am

Before I could answer his question, Ashram had vanished and appeared behind me. Though the man had his blade to my neck once again, I stood still, remaining calm, was he trying to scare me? When the sword was finally lowered and Ashram began to walk past me, I glanced at him for a moment as he moved to sit down. It kind of felt like he was showing off with his sword and fancy disappearing act, though I could do something like that too, but I didn't feel the need to show off at the moment. As he spoke, I continued to stand as I watched and listened to what he had to say once again. While he spoke I felt the desire to show off just a little bit build up inside me and as he finished speaking I decided to show off my own skills with a firearm. Reaching into my coat, I quickly pulled out one of my pistols and took aim at Ashram and gave the trigger a squeeze, firing a single round. Though I had been aiming in his direction, I made sure the shot wouldn't hit him, just miss his head by a few millimeters, " I don't fire aimlessly, I make sure I have my target in my sights before shooting and the shot is a kill shot. I can take out the exact target I need to with out having to endanger myself by getting right up in the crowed of enemy and start hacking away. "

Post WC: 256
Total WC: 807
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian)   Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:10 pm

Adrian turned to the other male as he pulled a pistol out. He didn't move, watching the male pull the trigger. He didn't move an inch the bullet passing him by as he blinked. He looked from Ingel to where the bullet had gone, and back to Ingel. He laughed, shaking his head as he stood. He yawned and stretched, before he tossed the black bladed Devil's Teardrop to the other male. He stood there, as he folded his arms over his chest.

"Come now, you can't even shoot at me so let's see how you do with a sword. Go on." he said, grnning

If Ingel couldn't shoot straight at a target that wasn't moving, how could he ever hope to hit a demon that had thoughts of making him into a meal? Adrian stood there, his right hand decendng to his hip, drawing the Sword of Light from it's ivory sheath. The cross guard, designed like a pair of angel wings, extended out from the center. He brought the crystal blue blade back and then up over his head, pointing skyward.

(183/626)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian)   Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:25 pm

After taking the shot at Ashram, I slipped the pistol back into its proper holster. When the Ashram threw one of his swords at me, I reached out and caught it, looking at it for a moment before I looked back to him as he began to speak. I shook my head faintly at his comment, did he want me to shoot him? As he finished speaking I shook my head again, " I wasn't aiming to shoot you. I have no reason to do that. But, if I did, then you would have a new hole to breath out of. You want me to use this sword here and attack you? " I said as I looked down at the sword for a moment. Sighing softly, I begin to remove my coat and set it aside before unlatching my assault rifle and setting it on my coat, " Alright, I'll play along, though I don't really know how to use one of these so take it easy on me? " I said as I unsheathed the blade before setting the sheath next to my assault rifle. After unsheathing the blade, I glanced over it for a moment before I brought it up in front of me. Though I had no real training with this kind of weapon, I did have what I seen in the movies when they do sword fights and that counted for something, right? Ah, if not I figure Ashram is gonna teach me a thing or two about using a weapon like this.. Probably get my ass schooled. " Alright, so, do you want me to attack you, or what? "

Post WC: 276
Total WC: 1083
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian)   Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Adrian's sword came down to his side, pointing to the ground as he stood there. He waited patiently as he watched Ingel. He had already told the other male what he had to do so there was nothing else to say. Adrian tilted his head as he stood there just watching. He frowned as he took in the other male's stance, and form. He just stood there, his black yakuta, blood red sash, and mask making him look much like a demon especially with the sword drawn. Adrian stood there, his eyes scanning Ingel's form, for holes in the defense. But he'd have to see the male actually find a hole in the male's abilities. He just stood there blade at his side, seemingly defenseless.

A swordsman could identify an opponent's flaws by fighting them, but the way a man carried himself told people plenty. Many in the city carried themselves like thugs, with strong but subtle strength in their motions. But Adrian carried himself with the balanced stride of a warrior, someone both deadly and graceful, something very few ever saw let alone achieved even among the demons. But those were the very people he'd learned to be wary around. There was never a good thing if someone carried themselves, like a dancer, in a group of demons. Speed and skill won a fight not raw power. But power was not something that anyone could count out of a fight. Without the ability to hurt your opponent you would fight forever trying to defeat their defenses. But if one found the balance between speed, technique, and power then they were a true danger to any they faced.

(278/904)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian)   Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:03 pm

I stood there, waiting on an answer from Ashram, but it didn't come. Taking his silence as an answer, I nod faintly as I look at him, going over what I had seen in the movies as I thought of what to do. I began to move forwards, taking a step or two before I dashed forwards as quickly as I could. Charging straight at Ashram, I lowered the blade and brought it down close to my side, reading myself for an attack. When I came with in range I slowed my pace and brought the sword up slashing through the air vertically at an angle as I went for a strike at Ashram's chest. I knew there wasn't a high chance of hitting him with such a weapon, not if I didn't know how to use it, and with out any training with the weapon I am bound to fail the first few times at least until I get the hang of the weapon, once that happens then I might even be able to land a hit or two on him.

Post WC: 182
Total WC: 1265
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian)   Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:18 pm

His skill was sloppy, at best. He had no hope of beating Adrian in combat, though he suspected that Ingel was only trying to land a hit not actually win. Adrian frowned, as he watched the swordsman come at him. Quirking an eyebrow he shifted to the left, the blade passing by him completely. He stepped back, putting a few extra feet between himself and Ingel. He frowned slipping Goranova back into the sheath at his side before he folded his arms over his chest.

"Come on, then. Let's see what you can do! Get a feel for the blade and come at me! I wont even have to draw my sword at this rate!" he said, grinning as he stood there.

(122/1,026)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian)   Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:17 pm

Updated Adrian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian)   Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian) Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning The Art of Sword (Adrian)
Page 1 of 1