Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Learning A Thing Or Two (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Learning A Thing Or Two (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Learning A Thing Or Two (Closed)   Learning A Thing Or Two (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:39 am

Sitting on the couch in the living room, I slowly flip through the channels of the tv, trying to find something of interest to watch, though as of yet I couldn't find anything.. When I finally came to the conclusion I wasnt going to find anything I pressed the power button on the remote and turned the tv off before sitting up on the couch with a sigh, now I know why I didn't like TV.. After turning the tv off I set the remote down before I pulling the phone Psyre gave to me out of my pocket and glance at the screen. It hadn't rang or made a noise this meant I had no messages for a mission, this meant I still had free time to try and figure out what to do. Slipping the phone back into my pocket, I climb to my feet and make my way out of the living room and head for my room, " Lets go out and have some fun Lancy. " I heard in my head from the other one as I stepped into my room. After stepping into my room I glanced over to my bed as I thought over what he said, it didn't sound bad.. " Come on, I'll teach you something new. " Upon the mentioning of learning another one of his powers I couldn't help but listen, " Go on. " I said as I began to walk across my room, over to my bed. " That A boy. Let's go out side to some were where we can train and I'll teach you one of my powers. " As the voice fell silent again I nodded, " Alright. " I said as I sat on the edge of my bed and picked up a pair of socks and slipped them onto my feet before I began putting my boots on. After getting my boots on, I grabed a shirt from the floor and slipped it on before I stood up again, grabbing my knife from the night stand as I began heading for the door. Before coming to the door I had the sheathed knife slipped into place on my belt and when I came to the door I grabbed my coat and slipped it on before stepping out of the room and heading for the front door. After stepping out of the apartment, I made my way down the hall and down to the first level of the building before leaving the building. Once out of the building I began walking down the side walk as I slipped my hands into my pockets, glancing around some. " After I teach you this we have to find a female to play with, got it? We have been wanting to play and that female you live with dosen't want to so we will go find a female to play with, wont we? ". I knew he was talking about Lexi and how we hadn't really done anything together, we don't do intament stuff really, there are times when I want to resort to force but I made a promise to her and I was doing my best to keep it.. I continued walking for a while until I came to a familiar sight in the Lower Commons, an abandon, delapidated apartment building. Back before I moved in with Lexi, I frequented buildings like this some times.. I came to a stop and looked up at the building for a moment, if there were no resadince in it, I planed to practice in it, though if there were any one in it I could simply kill them.. Now having found a place to practice, I glanced around before slipping into the lot with the abandon apartment building and made my way into the building. Once inside I began looking around some as I walked through what remained of the first floor, making my way past the stairs that lead up to the second floor as I worked my way towards the back of the building. I came to a stop in a back room and glanced over at the boarded up window, from the gaps between the boards I could see there was a large brick fince in the back of the building that probably went around to the front. After seeing the fince I nodded and glanced around the room, this seemed like a good enough spot to start my practice. " Alright, now that we have a place to practice at, it's time for you to learn something new. " The voice fell silent as I gazed at the wall, waiting for him to continue. " Unlike the others, this attack is a projected one in which you form the magical energy into an orb and launch it at a target you wish to hit. Now, with that, say a chant like you normaly do and manafest the power. " The voice said and I stood there for a moment before I began to speak " Alright. " I said with a nod, " Gather for me and attack. " I said and a few seconds later I felt energy began to gather in my hand and I looked down as an orb began to form in my hand. As it formed I lifted my hand up, " Streatch your arm out and point it at the wall. " The voice said and I nodded as I streatched my arm out and pointed at the wall. As soon as the orb was finished forming it launched from my open hand and sored through the air before coliding with the wall in front of me. The orb hit the wall and caused a minor explosion, blowing some of the wall up but not ripping a whole all the way through the wall. " There we go, now you have another of my powers to defend your self with. " The voice said as I allowed my hand to fall back to my side, nodding.

Total WC: 1,009
Gained: Orbsphere (Novice)
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Learning A Thing Or Two (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Thing Or Two (Closed)   Learning A Thing Or Two (Closed) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:11 am

Updated
Back to top Go down

Learning A Thing Or Two (Closed)
Page 1 of 1